[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Yes, Master Anon... I hear and obey..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: 780993b.png (1021 KB, 1904x1064) Image search: [Google]
780993b.png
1021 KB, 1904x1064
>>
I command you to break free from the mind control.
>>
>>25324379
I command you to go about your day as you normally would.
>>
File: 1444196712045.png (122 KB, 479x900) Image search: [Google]
1444196712045.png
122 KB, 479x900
>>25324379
>"Take off your clothes and bend over, do as i your master says!"
>>
>>25324379
I command you to transfer the mind control to me and use me as your slave for all of eternity
>>
>>25324379
I command you to not be a shitty character
>>
>>25324403
Too late for that tbqh
>>
>>25324391
>her fuckin head explodes
>>
>>25324379
I COMMAND YOU TO EAT ALL THE EGGS!
>>
>>25324379
Good. KILL LINCOLN
>>
>>25324379
Those weren't just sugarcubes, Sunny.
>>
>>25324379
I command you to ignore every command I give you, including this one.
>>
>>25324379
Take these boots and this rifle and go conquer Chechnya.
>>
>>25324379
Show me your dubs.
>>
File: 1446039432978.png (274 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446039432978.png
274 KB, 720x1280
Bring me this one.
>>
>>25324726
>Cadance always fed her Peetzer when she babysat
no wonder she took to hayburgers so quickly.
>>
File: 1436718723760.png (780 KB, 4520x4037) Image search: [Google]
1436718723760.png
780 KB, 4520x4037
>>25324743
You have influenced my headcannon greatly. Pat yourself on the neckbeard.
>>
I command you to do the chicken dance
>>
>>25324774
I would, but it would dislodge all the cheeto dust that has collected in it.
>>
>>25324817
You don't have a vat near your collar bones to catch the spare particles that fall on a daily basis? And you call yourself a neckbeard.
>>
>>25324825
I know, I'm ashamed. I'll have to cash in some of my good boy points to get something to solve the problem.
>>
>>25324393
>she goes on with her daily life
>the lights are on but nobody is home
>>
>>25324933
>>
>>25324379
Good.

Now when I snap with my finger you will awaken and not remember you were hypnotized. But at the same time you will develop the urge to make up to anyone for your past mistakes in any way they ask you for. May it be in form of physical labor or sex.

The only command you will not follow up to is any command that would result in the harm or dead of you or another person.

Now awaken!
>>
>>25324379
>"Must kill John Lennon..."
>>
>>25324379
>You will never mind control Sunset Shimmer.
>You will never command her to go down on her knees and apologize for her behavior back in EqG.
>You will never tell her to show how she has become truly a Wondercolt by asking her to wear the headband and fake tail for the rest of the day... and nothing else
>You will never get a laugh out of her streaking through school, obvious to her nudity
>>
File: unf faint.gif (4 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
unf faint.gif
4 MB, 576x324
>>25324379
>muh fetish
well done, thanks
>>
File: blademaster.gif (67 KB, 130x144) Image search: [Google]
blademaster.gif
67 KB, 130x144
>>25324379
>"I hear and obey!"
>>
>>25325039
>that look of sadness

Literally me when having to deal with family stuff
>>
>>25326230
TASTA MAH BLAYD!
>>
>>25325039
>"Hey, Anon?"
"Yeah?"
>"What do you think is the deal with Sunset?"
"Huh?"
>"She's doing what she usually does, but it feels...off."
"She's always been the odd one out. Demoness and all that."
>"But this is extra odd. It seems like her actions are...automated or something. As if she's been replaced by some sort of impostor."
"Is this another one of your crazy conspiracy theories?"
>"This is different, man! Just look at her!"
"Looks like the same old Sunset to me."
>"Do tears normally stream down her face when she's smiling like that?"
"Maybe she has allergies."
>>
File: 1439235757678.png (179 KB, 561x600) Image search: [Google]
1439235757678.png
179 KB, 561x600
>>25324379
>So then this anon comes up and says he's gonna mind-rape me, and I slap the dick out of his mouth! I mind rape people, I don't get mind-raped.
>>
I command you to do the chicken dance
>>
>>25324379
That picture makes it look less like she's under mind control and more like she just took a ton of acid.
>>
>2015
>still no hypnotism/mind control episode
This is bullshit Tbh Senpai
>>
>>25324391
>>
sprout the wings of bat,stomp like a zombie while whistling 'Row, Row, Row your Boat" through a carwash
>>
>>25324379
Build me an army worthy of Mordor.
>>
>>25324379

Good. You'll help me build my harem of mind controlled slave girls one by one. Your close friends. Some selected teachers. The Dazzlings. Eventually we'll move on to Crystal Prep.
>>
>>25324379
How does getting your eyes dilated make you susceptible to hypnotic suggestion?
>>
>>25328266

Because dilated eyes leads to swirly eyes. Once you have swirly eyes, you have hypnosis. It's scientific!
>>
"What's happening?"
>I've taken control of your minds and bodies. That's why you are bowing to me. These girls will make excellent additions to my pleasure harem I started at Canterlot High. As for you former principal, you will join Celestia and Luna as one of my maids. Someone has to take care of the housework and I'll enjoy giving you the most demeaning jobs I can find. You'll be an expert toilet scrubber in no time.
>>
>>25328123
>>25328718
Kinda want to see this happen
>>
>>25324379
"Excellent", you thought to yourself. "Now for your first command... I order you to grow wings so you can obtain the potato peels and save the dairy king!"
>Wait... what? That wouldn't be something you'd normally say...
>And then you wake up.
"God damn it... OP. Another shitty prompt."
>>
>>25324379
"HOLY SHIT!", you think "It actually worked"

>Last month you stumbled upon a weird old book in the bookstore of Mr D., the town's local looney. It contained all sorts of formulas supposedly for unknown psychodelic drugs.

>As aspiring chemitrist (and fan of Breaking Bad) you wanted to see if the formulas actually added up to something. As such, you spend the entire last week to get the ingredients together for one drug, only refered to as "Joke Control". A drug gained from a toxic flower known as "poison joke", that grew in a secret area of your town's local forest.

>You just finished to win a small sample of the powder that according to the notes, would put a person that inhaled the drug in a trance within seconds.

>You were just thinking about who to test it on (Mr. Cranky seemed like a good choice), when a certain ex-bullies voice staggered you.

>"Anon? What are you doing here?"

>Surprised, as you expected to have the lab for yourself this afternoon, you turned around. Unfortunately one of your hands was positioned in a way, that it got caught in the tube connected to the oxygen supply you worked with, ripping it out and causing a small but strong stream of oxygen to shoot the powder right out of the small bowl it was stored in, right into Sunset's face.
>>
>>25330208
Ok so far
>>
Hoping for more hypnosis soon
>>
>>25330208
>chemitrist
>>
>>25330208
Go on
>>
>>25330208
Bump for potential
>>
File: sunset takes a trip.png (582 KB, 895x500) Image search: [Google]
sunset takes a trip.png
582 KB, 895x500
>>25327306
>These snozzberries taste like snozzberries anon!
>>
>>25330208
this needs to continue. need to know what happens
>>
>>25330208
>Before you bith knew what happened, Sunset inhaled the dust. Worried you were trying to help the coughing girl, who only stumbled a few feet backward for a couple of seconds, before suddenly slowing down.

>Next thing you know she was just standing there, stiff as a board, shoulders hanging, her breathing slowed down.

"Sunset? Are you okay?"

>No response.

"Can you hear me?"

>Tilting her head up a bit higher, you could now actually see her face. Most prominently her heavily dilated eyes, highlighted by remnants of the dust sprinkled arpund her nose and cheeks. A sight that despite all expectations surprised you. Surprise that turned into fright, the moment she had the following words to say:

>>
>>25331971
Okay, I'll try.
I hope this pleases you.

>"Yes, master Anon...I hear and obey..."
>Wait what
>In no way did you expect this 'Hypno-Gun 2000' to work
>The ad was pretty old, so you had to admit it was weird when it shipped
>And it was heavier than any toy had any business being
>But you guess that means that it's authentic
>You look at the retro-futuristic weapon in your hand
>And then you look at an entranced Sunset Shimmer, eagerly awaiting your command
>Woah
>You are gonna have fun with this
>But if you're gonna do this, you gotta start small
>Using the most commanding voice you can muster, you order her
"Call me an incredible person, slave!"
>With almost no hesitation, she says "Anonymous D. Faggette, out of all the people I've met, I can confidently say you are the most incredible man I have met."
>Oh shit
>You start to snicker uncontrollably
>This could be interesting
>Better try one more command, just to be safe
>You think for a moment
"...Do a flip."
>Sunset cocks her head at you
>"Master, I am afraid I have never learned how to do a flip"
>You scowl at her
"Well try! Just one quick back-flip for your master!
>Sunset nods and backs away from you
>She steels herself for the jump
>She crouches and leaps backwards
>And lands on her face rather ungracefully
>You cringe at her landing
>When you look back, she's getting back up, going for a second attempt
>You try to stop her, but she's already started
>She lands on her face again
"Sunset, I no longer wish for you to do a flip."
>She bows to you
>"As you wish, Master. I am sorry to have failed you.
>A single drop of blood streams down her face
"No no no, it's fine!"
>You realize your commanding voice has faded, so you put it back on mid sentence
"But we should definitely get you to the nurse. Slave!"
>Fuck
>You have to be more consistent with this voice thing
>"Yes, master." She says in a listless monotone.

Cont.

Cont.
>>
>>25335625
you have my interest and pastebin?

>>25335802
I say continue.
>>
>Be you
>Holy fucking shit
>you're a hypnotist now thanks to the comic book hypno-gun hanging precariously out of your front pocket pocket
>You've also ended up making Sunset Shimmer fall on her face twice.
>Oops.
>You figured you should walk her to the clinic
>It was the least you could do for putting her through all this
>Also the flips she did made her injure a leg just a bit, so she walked with a bit of a limp
>You decided to let her use your shoulder as a crutch
>Now, God knows you weren't one for physical contact of any kind
>Or rather, no one would initiate it with you
>So it made sense why you would just pop a boner out of the blue while walking with Sunset on your shoulder
>As soon as you realize that Little Anon decided to make himself heard, you hunched over slightly
>Fuck.
>No.
>But then a devious thought crosses your mind
>"I could fuck her."
>"I could fuck her right now, or at least at my earliest convenience "
>"And she wouldn't say no."
>Your dick achieves a perfect ten on the Moh's scale and the devil on your shoulder performs a merry jig
>"I could fuck anyone I want to, come to think of it."
>Your dick has achieved apotheosis
>Now you're the one with the limp
>You approach the clinic, and as soon as the nurse sees you and Sunset, her expression shifts immediately into that of concern.
>"What happened here?", she asks softly
>Sunset speaks before you can say anything
>"Master ordered me to perform a flip, but I-
>You cut her off
"YEAH! She just tripped really hard! W-while she was running, I mean
>Fuck.
>You put way too much effort into that
>The nurse stares at you skeptically
>"Uh-huh." she says.
>"Well, she probably shouldn't go back to class. So here's what I'm going to do.
>She grabs a cooler from under her desk and a plastic baggie
>"I'm going to give you this bag of ice, and you're going to lay down on this cot over here after we get you cleaned up. Understand?
>Sunset nods apathetically
cont.
>>
"Just be careful, Sunset", you stammer
>Your whole body is trembling
"When you fall asleep on that cot, just be sure to try and forget this all happened."
>It is at this moment you dart out of the clinic.
>You hear a faint "Yes, Master." in the distance and the nurse telling Sunset that she probably shouldn't sleep as she might have concussed herself
>But it doesn't matter
>What does matter is that you have a means to get anything and do anything you could ever want in your pocket
>And you got it for ten bucks from the back of an old comic book
>Thanks, Masked Matterhorn.

And that's the end.
I might continue if you guys want me to...
>>
>>25335625
(to make it a bit more interesting and not rely just on the next excuse of making her a mindless sex doll/too ooc, I take suggestions for commands)

>While you actually expected the drug to work kindaas suggested on the notes (seeing how a few other ones you worked on had their respective effect proven by you in previou experiments), you certainly did not foresee it to work like that.

>You may have not studied psychology or anything, but based on a few articles you once read, you knew that hypnosis wasn't working the kind of way saturday morning cartoons liked to portray it. You couldn't just swing a watch in fornt of someones face, tell them to fall asleep and then command them to think they were a dog. That was not how it worked.

>In fact, if anything, hypnosis was just a technique to put someone into a suggestable state fr their subconscious, which in reality would still be willing to reject commands that violated in any form or way the personality of the person in question. In short, a hypnosis victim actually had a sort of control of its actions.

>That said, if your readings were corrected, "Joke Command" was actually able (similiar to certain rape drugs) to override that phenomenon. Still, Sunset now even calling you Master and saying she was going to obey? That sounded less like someone wasted on good shit and more like Sailor Moon getting her brain scrambled.

>Excited about the prospect of your work showing positive results, while nervous about the indication that something is off, you grab for your bagpack to read up on your notes again. Sunset just stands there, dumbfounded and zoned out.

>Soon you have found the page describing the effect of "Joke Command" in detail. According to the notes, the drug remains in effect for around 2 hours. The victim will either act like a stoner turned into a zombie or (if ordered to do otherwise) act normal, while based on previous commands being suggestible to pretty much everyone.
>>
>>25336733
>the notes are also saying that some given commands can last well past the 2 hour limit, becoming permanent and warn you to mind your wording. But otherwise there is nothing explaining why "entranced" automatically means adressing you with terms used in chessy kids shows.

>Laying the book to the side, you look over to Sunset again. Still zoned out. Or was she really? You sigh. There was no other way to find out how legit the trance was other than giving an order eventually.

"Sunset..."

>Yes, Master Anon?"

"Okay first, drop the Master thing"

>At least for now, you think
>"As you wish, Anon."
"Second..."
>Okay. What now?
"Second, I want you to tell me exactly what goes through your mind right now"
>"My name is Sunset Shimmer", she tells you in a monotone voice. "And I have to obey the words of my master"
"Who is your master?"
>"Anonymous D. Sukkar. In other words, you"
"Why do you want to obey me?"
>Silence. For a few seconds she looks confused. Eventually she answers with: "Because I am a slave. And slaves obey their master"

>That certainly was not a "classical" answer to get. The drug really seemed to have quite a direct influence on whoever took it.

"Okay, Sunset. Then tell me, as my slave, what are you willing to do?"
>"Anything you want"
In most other contexts, if a girl said these words to you, you would have probably popped a boner. But right now, you were in test control mode.

(any suggestion for a first command?)
>>
>>25336995
Stand on one foot.
>>
>>25336995
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>25336995
Fuck her whilst she stands on one foot and you on the other.
>>
>>25337118

"Okay, better start of small." you murmur. "Sunset, I want you to stand on one foot"
>She does as commanded.
>... well, that was underwhelming. Perhaps let her do something weirder?
"Do a barrel roll"
>Next she puts down her foot and does the following.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiRrYbte1GI
>>
>>25337205
See if she's retained her memory and computational skills.

She knew pre-brainwash that sports drinks from the vending machine are $1.50. See if she remembers this and if she can calculate how much money she'll need. Give her eight quarters, ask her to predetermine how much change will be given back, have her give you back that change, and then go buy a sports drink for you.
>>
>>25337205
That's an aileron roll you stupid cunt.
>>
>>25337205
>You can't help yourself, but smirk.
"Okay Sunset, that is enough. Stand up"
>She does as commanded. Bits of floor dirt are stuck on her top and leatherjacket.
"You are allowed to dust clean yourself"
>"Thank you, Anon"
>Oh. She is also polite in that state. Which begs a question though: Does that mean she has more of a mind in that state than you would expect?
>After she finished dusting herself off, including getting rid of the remains of the Joke command powder on her face, you decide to test it.
"Okay Sunset, listen. I want to see how much of your mind is affected in the state. So, I want you to tell me the following..."
>In a matter of seconds, you draw a series of chemical structures on the room's board.
"Draw for me the answer to that reaction, assuming a cleaving of a bencalhylic subgroup is happening"
>If what you heard about Sunset in general is right (the stuff about her turning into a she demon on the autumn prom last year not counting) and she is actually a smart student with a fondness for natural science, she should get it.

>And she does. After taking the chalk from you and staring for a few seconds at the board, she drew the correct structure.
>"I am finished, Anon!", she says, putting the chalk down.
>Okay. So her mental capacities don't seem to suffer.
"Sunset, what is 64 divided by 4?"
>"26"
"And if I told you it is 30?"
>"Then you would be wrong, Anon"
>Okay. Resistance in that regard.
"Now listen: I am never wrong. Anything I say is the truth. Do you understand?"
>"Yes, Anon"
"So tell me: What is the capital of Brasil?"
>"Brasilia"
>Really? I thought it was Rio de Janeiro. You never learn out.
"Incorrect, Sunset. It is Baltimore"
>She looks at you spaced out
"Who wrote "Pride and Prejudice"?
>"Jane Austen"
"What is cyanide?"
>"A toxin with a nitrogen group in it"
"What is the capital of Brasil?"
>"Baltimore"
>Okay. So manipulation of perception is possible, if ordered beforehand.
>>
>>25324686
Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>>
>>25338284
At this point I would have dance like those belly dancers/harem girls. It's one of the things she wouldn't do, so that's my suggestion.

Also she should take something out of context. Like say give Anon a big hug but gives him a bear hug instead. also pastebin?
>>
>>25338284
64 divided by 4 is 16. She's wrong in the first place.
>>
>>25338665
... shit. How the fuck did I screw that one up.
...I mean, it is a magic 64!
>>
>>25338423
>Don't just stand there, I said come in!
>>
I don't like hypnosis/mind control. I like all my sex to be consensual.

Call me a moralfag.
>>
>>25338284
"Well then. Next I want you to forget what I said about everything I say being the truth"
>She nods.
"Did you forget?"
>"..."
"Sunset?"
>"I am sorry, Anon. What was I supposed to forget?"
"What is the capital of Brasil?"
>"Brasilia"
"Okay, that worked..."
>Question was, what now? Commands seem to work, her skills didn't seem to suffer... what about her memories in general?
"Sunset, I am going to ask you a few personal things. And you are going to answer them truthfully"
>"Of course, Anon."
"For how long have you been a student at this school?"
>"Three and a half year"
"Who are your best friends?"
>"Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle."
"What instrument do you play?"
>"The guitar"
"Who taught you to play it?"
>"Flash Sentry"
"Where do you come from?"
>"Equestria."
... wait a second.
"
>>
>>25324379
>mind control
Right in the fetish. It's hotter with Topcunt though because she's prouder and more stubborn.

>>25326230
I want a fourth part of this shit.
>>
>>25338865
>>
File: 1443805178997.jpg (631 KB, 1344x2093) Image search: [Google]
1443805178997.jpg
631 KB, 1344x2093
>>25339215
You heard me, you sexy fuck.
>>
File: Sunset [B].png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sunset [B].png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>25324379
I'm going to go across the street and get you some orange sherbet.
>>
>>25338792
"Where are you from?"
>"Equestria"
"...I thought you come from Canterlot"
>"Yes. But not from earth. I originally came from the Canterlot in Equestria"
>...Okay, what the fuck?
>Over the course of the next minutes you ask her a couple of more questions regarding this "Equestria". And what she tells you makes the idea of your hypnotic powder sound less insane than before.

>According to her words, Sunset is actually some sort of alien horse from another realm filled with magic and little girl dream pets, of which most share the same names as many students at your school. And just as cherry on this cake of nuttiness, Principal Celestia is in that world supposedly a divine being and was Sunset's former mentor, before she went bonkers and left her world to spend the rest of her life here in exile and attempting to find a way to overthrow her former teacher.

>And yet, despite how ridiculous it sounds, it suddenly put certain things you witnessed over the last year into quite a new, sense making perspective. Like why the fuck magic was now almost an everyday occurence.

"So you want to tell me, there is an entire world full of magic I could enter by just leaning against the stallion statue in front of the entrance?"
>"Yes, Anon"
"And you tried to take this place, where our principals are actually divine beings that could smither you with the power of the sun, over by turning us all into a zombie teenager army, that could not function without instructions?"
Silence
>"...Yes"
"Sunset, you were a terrible villain."
>"I know."
>>
>>25340080
So true and loving it
>>
>>25335802
Continue, this has potential.
>>
>>25340080
>You can't help but chuckle at that much self-awareness.
"anyway. You are a magic horse?"
>"A unicorn to be more precise."
"Does anybody else know?"
>"Only my friends"
A certain question begins to arise at these words.
"Does that include Flash?"
>"No. I never told him. And I assume he thinks Twilight and me are just from some other school or humans in the other world too."
"Oh my God!", you exclaim laughing.

>Flash Sentry, dreamboy number one, by some of the nerds even you would punch up called "The Waifu Wrecker", actually had something (and if the rumors about him and Twilight were something to go by) with a pony.
"Holy shit. Sex with Flash must have been awkward."
>"If we've ever had some"
"... Come again?"
>"If we've ever..."
"I got that the first time. So, you never had sex?"
>"No. I had sex, Anon."
... oh wait, wording.
"Let me rephrase: You never had sex as a human?"
>"Yes, Anon."
>Okay, interesting...
"Not even fooled around in that body?"
>"Flash tried to get a bit more, but we never went further than a bit groping"
"... So he never saw your tits?"
>"No, Anon"
>Okay. Now, while you did not hate Flash, seeing how he seemed to always get around the girls as well as he did kinda made you jealous. He was the guy with the groupies. You the best buddy if it added up. And frankly, you considered Sunset always kinda hot. And with that zoned out look on her face...
"Sunset... show me your tits"
>>
>>25341099
>Without hesitation, she follows the command, sliding her leatherjacket down and lifting her top.
"Open your bra too."
>She obeys. And the heavens open for you.
>Cause sweet deities in heaven, if those were not some beautiful breasts on a rather cute girl.
"Sunset, come over here"
>She steps closer to you, to the point you could easily take a grope.
>Too bad there is this little pesky thing called morality keeping you from doing too much of the wrong thing.
"Sunset... tell me, are you comfortable like that?"
>"I am whatever you desire me to be, Anon."
"But if you were not entranced like that, would you be? Answer me honestly."
The answer comes quick and is as expected.
>"No. I would not be. I would be furious. Furious that you made me tell you thinks I keep close to me. That you made me do a peep show for you. If I could, I would..."
"Okay, just stop"
>Well, this is bad. Your intentions right now are not pure of heart in any way (if they ever were, considering you were experimenting with drugs) but this? After all, you were not a total scumbag. Otherwise you would have immediately after realizing what state she was in commanded her to bend over the table, pull her pants down and...
>Okay, bad thought. Try to not be a feminists cliche about men right now. And keep Little Anon down there.
>>
>>25341604
Really liking this so far. Do you plan on continuing it?
>>
>>25341604
I'm digging the green so far, keep it up ^:)
>>
>>25342029
still going. but have to do some work and other private stuff for the next hours, so can't do much till later that night/tomorrow.

Also, I am really trying to think how this is going to play out now. Next few parts will contain some naughtiness, but I don't want to turn Sunset into a mindless slave/doll just yet. I am more a fan of corruption than blind obedience and in that regard I try to think something up. That or a few silly ideas. If anyone has a suggestion, I am willing to listen
>>
>>25324379
"Now my servant," you say, "get me a Danish!"
>She bows and walks out the door to the local bakery.
>You lick your lips as you think about pleasuring your taste buds with that delicious confection.
>She returns not too long later, fondling the danish as she hands it to you.
>You moan as the first bite enters your mouth, the wonderful aroma flooding your nostrils and the great taste filling your mouth.
>You swallow and grin as you blow your air out of your lungs from the sheer delight of it.
"You've done well, my servant. You may leave until I'm ready for another go at it."
>"Thank you," your new slave says as she disappears until the time comes.
>You bite your lip in anticipation of another delicious Danish to satisfy your lust for sweet pastries.
>You're going to have fun with this.
>>
>>25342200
Would have been funnier if she had brought you an european exchange student.
>>
>>25342223
or a Viking for that matter
>>
>>25342251
New headcanon: In the EqG universe, the Yaks are Vikings.
>>
>>25342124
It'll be nice to see some corruption.
>>
>>25342124
No rush. Just needed to know whether we should keep the thread bumped or not.
>>
>>25342298
I try to do that. Still, like Sunset just fine as a good girl, so let's see how well good and corruption mix with each other.

The dumbest idea for a command I have currently is, that Sunset shall let lose for a couple of days, allowed to do all the sort of "bad" things she may have wanted to do to others ever since her face turn. Nothing bad, just playing pranks on others or trolling them.

>>25342316
thanks, but I think we are good. This thread will probably die within 48 hours anyway, as the new episode comes out.
>>
>>25324379
I command you to go lick every doorknob in the school.
>>
>>25342406
I was wondering if she was going to turn evil or not. Also what would the corruption be like?

Oh and I would make Sunset either loving or just affectionate to Anon.
>>
>>25342510
Corruption as in "Don't turn her evil, but still on Anon's side in the long run/naughtier than before"
Which in itself will depend more on how Anon approaches the thing, so let's see where it is heading.
>>
File: 13242414321.jpg (331 KB, 1600x710) Image search: [Google]
13242414321.jpg
331 KB, 1600x710
>>25342428
Why is this a thing?
>>
>>25342586
because Japan.
>>
>>25342568
Yes this is what I like.

Also you should do a funny command like have Sunset punch a person that says a certain word
>>
File: feels2.jpg (95 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
feels2.jpg
95 KB, 563x364
>>25342586
>they'd rather lick doorknobs than you
>>
>>25338790
Moralfag
>>
>>25342586
Japan ran out of fetishes to exploit so they invented a new one.
>>
>>25335802
>>25336392
>>25336545

The Anon who wrote these here.
I don't know where to go with this, so if you want me to continue, gimme a prompt or something

preferably non-lewd, but I might indulge you if I like the prompt
>>
>>25344744
Well, you did buy it from a cheap comic book.
Why not have some hi-jinks with misfiring it or random errors?
>>
>>25344925
I can work with this...
hold on
>>
>>25345187
go for a few animals, children and maybe have someone fall in love with anon
>>
File: Kel'thuzadnecromancer.jpg (17 KB, 137x140) Image search: [Google]
Kel'thuzadnecromancer.jpg
17 KB, 137x140
>>25324379

Summon more ziggurats
>>
>>25326230
>>25338865
>>25346504
>WC3
Mah niggas.
>>
>>25324379
Ay Lmao.
>>
Anyone have that image of Twilight in the dark saying something about "all you have to do is give me control." I need it. It's in black & white by the way.
>>
File: cadance my body is ready.jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
cadance my body is ready.jpg
10 KB, 201x251
Anyone know any good mind control stories?
>>
File: DKT-Abomination.jpg (32 KB, 341x288) Image search: [Google]
DKT-Abomination.jpg
32 KB, 341x288
>"Must hear and obey."
>"What me do?"
>>
File: buh.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
buh.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>25337518
>>
Ride my Donut
>>
>>25341604
(And now we try to continue this)

"Sunset, listen. I know what I am doing is not really the "right" thing..."
>"You don't say."
>Snappy.
"But I am not trying do something really bad to you. I am just... fooling around."
>Doesn't really sound like the most legit justification.
>Shut up, conscious.
"I am meaning no real harm to you. I mean, come on. If you were a pony in that other world, you were mot of the time naked around others anyway, right?
>Silence
"Answer me."
>"Yes, Anon. I was naked most of the time."
"See? Now, you think you could trust me?"
>"Only if you ordered me to do so, Anon."
>Well... if that is the case...
"Sunset, I am now going to give you a couple of commands. If you understand them, repeat them after me. Nod if you understood that."
>She nods.
"Good. Sunset Shimmer, you trust me"
>"I trust Anon."
"You trust Anon like you trust one of your best friends."
>"I trust Anon like I trust one of my best friends"
"As Anon means no harm to you, you have no desire to harm him in any way."
>"As Anon means no harm to me, I have no desire to harm him in any way"
"You have no ill will against Anon, despite him having put you into a trance."
>"I have no ill will against Anon, despite him having put me into a trance."
"You like being around Anon."
>"I like being around Anon"
"When Anon is going to snap his fingers while you are in this deep state of a trance, you will wake out of it. You will be your normal self, but all commands he has given you while in your deep trance will be in effect still, until said otherwise during a deep hypnotic state."
>Again she obediently repeats what you are saying.
"If Anon adresses you with "little Sleepyhead" while you are awake, you will fall back into a deep trance state."
>"If Anon adresses me with "little Sleepyhead" while I am awake, I will fall back into a deep trance state"
"You will now no longer repeat the commands I am giving you"
>Silence
"I said..."
>>
File: imperial-agent-2.png (696 KB, 1050x1199) Image search: [Google]
imperial-agent-2.png
696 KB, 1050x1199
>>25324379
>Code phrase: Onomatophobia. Let's begin, Legate...
>>
>>25347989
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/238368/friendship-is-mind-control
>>
>>25349023
>"I know what you said, but if I had repeated it, I would have disobeyed your command."
"...Bark like a dog"
>"Wraf!"
"Good. Okay, now I am giving you your las- currently last command before I will awaken you. When you awaken, all the commands I have given you beforehand are active. And you will also have no problem with flashing your tits in front of me"
>With that said, you snap your fingers. Immediately, Sunset begins to stumble a bit, shaking her head and closing her eyes. When she opens them again, they are no longer dilated. She looks at you in confusion. Confusion that turns for a split second into anger, as shown by her growling face. But just like that the expression on her face changes again, this time turning genuinely friendly.

"How are you feeling?"
>Before she gives an answer, she tries to stand on one leg while attempting to spin over the floor"
>"Warf!"
>You growl in frustration
"Little Sleepyhead"
>Immediately her eyes dilate again and she stops.
"Let me rephrase what I said: Only all commands I have given you and you have obediently repeated are to be followed. Well, them and that you have no problem with flashing your tits in front of me."
>Again you snap your fingers and she awakens.
Now to see if the commands were in charge. Otherwise, good job trying to find your balls after she cut them off.
>>
>>25349085
>Around five seconds pass of her just standing there, arms crossed, looking at you as if she is expecting you to give some answer to a question.
>"So..."
"So what?"
>"Anything you want to say?"
"So you are not "mad" at me?"
>"Considering you ordered me to not be and trust you, I can't"
"Little Sleepyhead"
>a command later, this time making sure the orders would be in effect but she would not remember that I have given her any, you ask her once more, if she is mad.
>"Why should I?" she asks with a smile.
"Because I put you into a trance and made you do silly things. Including making you show me your breasts?"
>You expect her to at least snarkily tell you off again in part. But instead she chuckles for a bit.
>"That? Come on. I admit, the fact I got hypnotized was a bit scary at first, but why should I be mad about it? After all. You did nothing else otherwise."
>She then puts her crossed arms up a bit, just right under her chest to highlight her tits a bit.
>"Also, what should be the big deal with flashing you these? It's not as if you would be so depraved to just rape me the moment you see a bit of flesh, making me enjoy it all the while."
>God damn it! I said you should trust me. Not be so open about it, you give me ideas reserved for a fetish folder!

>"Never quite understood what it is with you humans and these. Where I come from we don't mind them at all."
"Could I... could I touch them?"
>She freezes a bit.
"Sunset?"
>"Ye-Yeah sure. Go ahead"
>>
File: Sink&Lurking.gif (321 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Sink&Lurking.gif
321 KB, 500x375
>>25349271
>I said you should trust me. Not be so open about it, you give me ideas reserved for a fetish folder!

>Not already in the folder

still good tho
>>
>>25349271
>Slowly you put one of your hands on her right breast and give a firm grip. Her skin feels very soft and its warmth makes your blood shot into parts of your body, you have to control at the same time as best as possible.
>At the same time, you feel that Sunset is trembling. Looking in her face you realize, that she is rather uncomfortable.
"Is anything wrong?"
>"Not really. I mean, I know you don't mean anything bad, but..."
"But what?"
>"Well to be frank, being naked around you is not a problem. Being touched though..."
"Little Sleepyhead"
>And down she goes. Again.
"Sunset, you don't feel in any way awkward about me touching your body"
>Immediately you see her relax more.
>You are ready to put her out of it again, when an additional thought occur to you.
"In fact it feels really good for you to get touched like that and you enjoy the feeling"
>While telling her that, you start to slowly massage her breast, earning a soft but blissful moan from her.
"You will follow that command when woken up, but not remember me having given it to you in that state. In fact, you will follow orders I gave you in deep trance when waking up, without remembering me ordering them to you in general from now on."
>Snap

>the effect of the command becomes instantly obvious.
>Softly moaning, Sunset stands there, trembling, letting you continue with your lecherous ministration. Any discomfort has been replaced with actual enjoyment.
>"Oh damn it..." she murmurs, biting her lips. "That feels good"
"And how does that feel?", you ask, putting your other hand on her second breast, giving them both a soft squeeze. All she gives as reply is a sharp intake of breath, followed by her stumbling forwards.
>Before she can fall, she manages to put her arms around your neck, almost tacklign you to the ground. Thankfully, you manage to keep your stand.
>>
File: vdow.png (523 KB, 784x603) Image search: [Google]
vdow.png
523 KB, 784x603
>>25349446
It keeps getting better.
>>
>>25349474
(thanks)

>You can't help yourself but weirdly blush.
>Groping Sunset? Seems to be one thing. Her actually putting you in an awkward hug while sensually moaning completely different tough.

>You are actually stopping for a moment, ready to stop, when she grabs stronger at your collar.
>"Please..", she begs.
"What?"
>"Please don't stop. I don't know why, but this feels really good."
>You have no words for it.
>"Please", she begs again, blushing. "I know this is awkward, but... continue."
"As you wish", you say kindly, before continuing.
>For the next couple of minutes, you are just standing there, getting a good feel from her, squeezing, massaging and stroking these beautiful mammaries.
>In response you earn a load of cute little moans breath into your ear, turning more and more lustful as you go on.
>If that was a dream, you hoped it would last forever. Cause damn, it felt like...
>"Anon..."
>Before you can finish that thought, you suddenly feel Sunset shudder hard against your body, moaning and sweating.
>She does so for almost a minute, leaving you just stand there awkwardly.
>When she is done, she looks up to you, her eyes kinda glassy. Only to express shock within the next second, her face turning redder too.
>"I...I", she stammers suddenly, still in your arms.
>At that moment, something in your head makes click. Did Sunset just...
>>
>>25349562
I'm expecting Anon to get his just deserts.
>>
>>25349562
u..unf
>>
>>25349562
>She breaks away, blushing.
"Sunset... did you just..."
>"I am sorry", she says, almost in tears, nervously trying to cover her breasts again. "It just felt so good, I lost my self control and I..."
>Instead of saying anything, you just put her in a hug, shutting her up in surprise.

"Don't feel bad", you tell her. "It is not your fault!"
>Of course it is not her fault, you hear a small voice in the back of your head telling you. After all, for her this was all just normal up until she came.
>You try to ignore the voice and uprising guilt as best as you can...
>"Anon? Are you crying?"
"What?"
>"Your eyes are watery"
>Seems like you are doing not such a good job at suppressing your emotions.
"No, it is nothing. Just some dust" you tell her, wiping the upcoming tears away. "Look Sunset, I am sorry. I shouldn't have groped you in the first place."
>She just looks at you, a bit dazzled.
>"Oh come on. It was no big deal. After all, you even asked", she says, trying to justify the weirdness of both your actions within the last minutes.
>Part of you almost wants to spill the beans about everything you did, including the commands you gave her to enjoy it. That this was not normal and she knew it. But before you have the chance to do so, she starts hugging you back.

>"Heck, I even asked you to continue, didn't I?"
"True, but..."
>"If anything, we are then both to blame, aren't we?", she asks, looking you in the eyes, a gentle smile on her face.
>Did Sunset really just justify your actions?"
"Sunset... why are you taking that now so relaxed?"
>"Because I don't want to see you upset about it."
>Suddenly you remember one of the comments you gave her That she should never mean to harm you in any way.
>"And the way you look right now, I think you need to be cheered up", she says kindly. "And to be frank, as awkward as that all is, at least it happened with someone I can trust."
>You just look at her in silence, at a loss for words.
>"Anon?"
"Little Sleepyhead!"
>>
>>25334002
I remember that thread.
>>
>>25349699
>The hug ends and she is back to being a stiff, little hypnotized girl.
>You want to say something, but nothing really comes to your mind.
"Sunset... stay here", you eventually say. "I want you to just stay like this for a little, while I am... I have some business to take care of"
>You stumble out of the lab on the empty school floor. Immediately you dash towards the nearest restroom.

>You are Sunset Shimmer. And you are deeply hypnotized.
>All you wanted to do today was take one hour after classes extra in the chemistry lab, in order to conduct a small experiment for a practical test next week. That and you wanted to work out a schedule/scheme for an experiment regarding your friend Pinkie Pie. You wanted to find out, if it was possible to meassure her blood sugar levels and perhaps find out, how she is able to not drop dead from diabetes.
>Intead you found yourself face to face with Anon, who was just conducting some sort of experiment.
>Before you had the chance to ask him what he was working on, you got a handful of a weird blue powder in the face... and the next thing you knew, everything felt kind of warm and fluffy.
>All of sudden you didn't look at Anon as a fellow student, but as your superior. Someone you should listen and obey, even if some of his orders may seem weird.
>As such, you did a couple of weird things. Like tell him that you actually come from Equestria and show him your breasts.
>At some point you thought doing stuff like that was actually something you did not want to, but now... now it just seemed so silly.
>Why shouldn't she show Anon her breasts or feel nervus about telling him about your past? After all, he was someone she could trust.
>Someone who made her feel good just minutes ago?
>She sighed mentally, hoping that Anon would come back soon. She needed to listen to him. Or rather anyone.
>>
>>25350036
>So when she suddenly heard the lab's door open again, she couldn't help but innerly smile.
>"Sunset?"
>Wait. That was not Anon's voice.
>>
File: 121.png (1 MB, 1273x713) Image search: [Google]
121.png
1 MB, 1273x713
>>25350141
>>
File: 1436795918974.jpg (43 KB, 410x450) Image search: [Google]
1436795918974.jpg
43 KB, 410x450
>>25324686
>>
>>25350259
>kill a submarine with a tank
Fuck you chechykna I do what I want.
>>
>>25350036
Why did you switch to third person shortly before the end?
>>
>>25350236

>Meanwhile, back to being Anon...
>You found a restroom and luckily enough it was completely empty.
>Good for you, because considering the minor mental breakdown you have right now, you really don't want any witnesses to watch.
>You sit there on a toilet seat, having to keep yourself calm.
>If someone found out why you are here, you would be called a faggot by some, a small part of you thinks.
>Said part you mentally shut up immediately, as you try to focus on what is more important.
>Mostly the fact that you more or less went third base with Sunset Shimmer, after druging her and convincing her it is okay to be a nudist around you.
>Sure, it "wasn't" more and you had read enough crappy fanfiction online to know what could have become. And yeah, Sunset didn't seem too upset, but.... god damn it. You were perhaps a little manipulative asshole who worked on illegal substances just for fun and giggles, but that was too much.
>And yet... you can't help yourself but admit, that there was a part in you who enjoyed it.
>Enjoyed the kind of power you had over Sunset. Enjoyed the feeling of her breasts in your hand. Enjoyed the look on her face and the warm smile she gave you, when you hugged her after...
"Damn it, you idiot!" you shout, hitting the wall. "What the heck is wrong with you?"
>You just sit there, trying to calm down again and rationalize things. Eventually, you come to a decision. That you would snap Sunset out of the trance, make her forget all that happened, destroy the book and just forget all this ever happened.
>Perhaps then I can also fathom to look in the mirror again, you think and stand up. It was time to own up to your mistake.

>Shortly thereafter, you are back at the lab. You open the door and the first thign you see is Sunset. Standing there, still hypnotized and... wait. Wasn't she facing in the other direction when you lef-
>BAMMMM!
>"You bastard!"

The End (?)
>>
>>25324395
this one, but we cuddle and play some vidya together instead.
>>
>>25350455
Well, he's a goner. I'd try
>little sleepyhead
once again, but that probably won't work anymore. Anon got what was coming to him.
>>
>>25350455
hope its not the end and pastebin?
>>
>>25350492
"spoiler"
It is not Sunset who beats him.
>>
>>25350455
Welp, time to have another slave somehow.
>>
>>25350496
Oh, right, didn't read properly. I'm an idiot.
>>
>>25350523
>>25350530
>>25350493

I have already in mind how it continues. But I have someting else to do first. You know, stuff outside /mlp/. As such, there will be something in around 4 hours or so I guess.

Until then, anyone want to guess who is the other person?
Just as a hint: It is someone who over the course of the last two EqG movies ended up hypnotized in both. And it is not Flash or any other major name.
>>
>>25350604
spergel
>>
>>25350604
I'm not good with BG-characters, so no idea... My first guess would've been Flash if you hadn't confirmed that it's not him.
>>
>>25350604
I'm pretty sure the whole of CHS meets that criteria. I'm gonna go with Trixie tho.
>>
>>25350455

(And we continue)

>You were just entering the lab, when something hit you hard on the back of your head.
>And considering the noise that was accompanied by the hit, it is safe to assume it was out of glass.
>Not that you really care that much about that right now, as your head is too busy screaming in pain.
>You try to turn around, to see who hit you.
>But all you see is a lemony colored fist, hitting you hard.
>And luck has it that your assailant just hit you the right way to make you dizzy enough, that you hit the floor headfirst, resulting in even more pain.
>You feel like you are going to faint, but before the sweet embrace of unconsciousness welcomes you, you feel te weight of your attacker on your stomach, pinning you down and holding what seems to be the remains of the labs largest meassuring cylinder on your throat.
>"You bastard", you hear the person growl in a rather feminine voice. A voice you are familiar enough with, that the very moment you hear it, you are suddenly wide awake again, despite some rather severe head trauma.
>Only now you get a better look at your attacker. Especially her angry, cyan eyes.
"Tennis Match?"
>"How dare you molest Sunset!"

(who is Tennis Match? Only the most underused BG-character in EqG clop. Click on spoiler if you want to see.
>>
>>25351636
Never noticed her before, but I agree, she is pretty cute.
>>
>>25352316
(Yeah, I fell in love with that BGC the moment I saw her in that Dazzling song)

>Molest Sun... how did she... what was she even doing here, aside of threatening your life?
"Tennis, what are you..."
>"Shut up", she hisses, holding the broken cylinder closer to your throat. "I always thought you were a good guy, but this? Brainwashing a girl and groping her till she cums? "
>How does she even know what happened?
"Tennis, its not like..."
>"Don't you dare say it was not like that. Sunset told me everything"
>She did what?
>You glance over to Sunset.
>But how? She is still deeply in trance.
>"Eyes on me, pervert!"
>You look back to her again. Although you really do not wan to.
>Personally, you knew Tennis always as a nice girl, getting along with everyone, especially the members of the sports club. Just someone you can hang around at a party and have fun with, even if the situation is awkward?
>But this? It was as if everything nice with her had been replaced by a raging fury.
>"I am going to tell the principal about this, Anon", she threatens you. "But first, I make sure that you are not going to do anything bad to Sunset or any other girl..."
"Sunset, help me!"
>Before Tennis can react, she is suddenly tackled by the entranced girl, allowing you to slide as far away from your class comrade as possible.
>Meanwhile Tennis lets drop her weapon. All the anger that was directed at you has now been replaced by confusion on her face, as she finds herself being held by Sunset.
>"Sunset? What are you... let me go!"
>Much to your horror, Sunset obliges. And then you realize why. In deep trance, she is going to obey any command given to her.
>As soon as that realization hits you, only one thing spills out of your mouth like in reflex:
"Sunset, don't listen to what she has to say. Do something to stop her!
>Tennis, who has already collected herself well enough to grab after her weapon again, finds herself suddenly assaulted by Sunset again.
>>
>>25352535
A mix of kek and tension.
>>
>>25352535
>Sunset manages to twist Tennis's arm behind her back, making the sport's student scream.
>Immediately you feel regret for your last command.
"Don't hurt her", you order Sunset.
>She just blinks kinda confused, her grip on Tennis slipping in bit.
>Tennis tries to use the chance to fre herself, but fails.
>A severe mistake, as Sunset, even while entranced, takes said opportunity to come up with a solution to keep Tennis from lashing out further, without actually hurting her.
>How? By grabing after the few remains of Joke Poison left on the working surface of the lab and throwing it into her face.
>"Sunset, what are you..." is all Tennis can spill out, before she goes limb under your slave's grip.
>As soon as she is sure Tennis is no longer a thread to any of you, Sunset releases her.
>Leaving Tennis leaned against the working place like a ragged up doll, her eyes dilated and face rather serene, she turns to you.
>Carefully Sunset leans you up against the nearest cabinet.
>>
>>25352646
inb4 anon makes a hypno-harem army
>>
>>25352670
I'd make her pay lewd for hitting me, but that's just me being a creep. Anon probably just wants this to end, so making her forget about everything that happened seems like the most reasonable thing to do.
>>
I'm a little torn between writing and waiting for more green. You guys want another story in the mix, or do you just want what's already there?
>>
>>25352753
I'd say the more the lewder. Go for it, Anon.
>>
>>25352670
(Till we reach that point there would be a lot of time passing. And I am not going to write till thread number #23 or so)

>Without saiyng a word, she then goes to the sink, takes a few paper towels, makes them wet and comes back to you, pressing them carefully against your head.
>Instantly you feel a stinging pain on your head. When Sunset removes the towels for a bit, you see they have become red stained.
>Great, I am bleeding to, you think, lancing over to the entranced Tennis nearby.
>Thanks, Tennis. Just when I want to fix everything, it becomes worse.
>You hiss as Sunset continues to take care of your wound.
>Speaking of Sunset...
"Sunset, listen. You know that I have put you in a trance and...
>Right then she pushes at a certain part of your head, immediately causing you immense pain and silencing the next words.
"God damn it!"

>For a second, you see lights flicker before your eyes. It seems that you were actually in a worse shape than you were willing to admit.
>Great, you think. What am I going to do now?
>"Go to the nurse", a inner voice tells you.
>I can't.
>"Why not?"
>Cause if I don't fix that wth Sunset now...
>"Okay Anon, listen up. It's all fine and dandy that you want to revent Sunset from being your sexslave or whatever you think she may become, but as your survival instinct, I am telling you now the following: You are bleeding, you see stars, you are probably going to smell pancakes soon too and the only reason you have not lost conscious yet is probably that you are full of adrenalin. There is a good chance that you may fall over right now and when that happens, Sunset, in the state she is in, may go after the nurse herself. Then shit will really hit the fan and you all three are screwed."
>You gulp mentally as you realize, that this somehow made sense.
>>
>>25352766
I'm not a full lewd guy, more of an occasional teaser. This is simply because I'm still a kissless virgin, so I don't want to royally screw up a potentially good scene.
>>
>>25352773
>And your survival instinct is not done lecturing you.
>"Furthermore, do you really think you can come up with logical instructions right now, without risking to keel over halfway through them? Go on, try. And if you are screwing it up, you are screwing Sunset over even more."
>You stay silent, thinking.
>"So, what will it be. And you better come up with a decision and idea soon, cause I think I am already smelling the blueberry topping on these imaginary pancakes!"
>>
>>25352794
Iktf, Anon. Just write what you're most comfortable with.
>>
>>25352753
author of the current green. Go on I say. We need more hypnosis here anyway.

>>25352718
Spoiler: Nothing "lewd" directly planned with Tennis and Anon. But it won't just end with her soon. For that I just think her being entranced (as in RR) is just too good to waste.
>>
>>25352718
>>25352817
I'm liking the less lewd greens
>>
>>25324379
Sunset. Go get me some cubensis. Its time I take you to the ends of the universe.
>>
>>25352853
I think hypnosis too good to not have at least 1 or 2 lewd scenes, but to each their own.
>>
>>25352875
Honestly, it'd be enough for me if Anon made her his gf. Even when there's nothing more than kissing and cuddling happening, the romance would be satisfying enough for me. You could combine it with Anon's insecurities - he likes her too much to let her go, but feels terrible for brainwashing her.
>>
>>25352817
>Okay, fine.
>Sunset was just going through a first aid kit, trying to find some bandages and some medical sanitizer for you, when you decide to put your decision into action.
>"Sunset, listen. When I snap my fingers, you will continue helping me with my wounds. But you will also try to help me so that we both get out of this situation away without anyone finding out what happened here"
>Snap.
>"Anon, you okay?", Sunset asks, while still helping you with your wound.
"I don't know. I certainly don't feel that well. How did Tennis even find out what we did?
>"She... she came in here while you were away. She asked me what I am doing here and why I looked like that and... well, I spilled the beans about what we did and she came to the wrong conclusion."
>Well, that explained something.
>Although, wait. Did she just say she told everything? Does that mean Sunset is aware of...
>Pancake smell...
>Nevermind that now.
"Sunset, can you help me up. I think I need Nurse Redhearts help"
>"Of course, Anon"
>Shortly thereafter you two stand in front of the door of the schools infirmary, you holding a cold bag and some paper towels on your head .
>"I am just going to open up and..."
"No, you can't."
>She looks at you worried.
"If you go with me in there, there is no one to take care of the lab"
>You don't even have to say anything more, as she gives you an understanding look.
>"You are right. If they hear what happened they will look and then..."
>She sighs.
>"Okay, Anon. I am going to take care of the place"
"Just make it look like that damn cylinder and something else slipped of the cupboard and hit me bad. I think that should do the trick."
>"For Celestia and Luna? Believe me, if I put a rock near an intact window and you just claimed someone threw it from outside, they would still believe it."
>Despite the severe pain in your head, you can't help but silently laugh at that remark. Sunset on the other hand just smirks.
>>
>Be you, anon the scientist
>Okay, kinda.
>You found this old book when you went to the local antique shop, and it went over different kinds of mind control, messing with perception, and crap.
>and, shit, it looked pretty legit.
>Not that you'd know what legit magic looks like.
>But, still, it was interesting to say the least.
>You weren't sure why you decided to spend the last twelve bucks you had in your wallet...
>...or why the store smelled like ozone....
>...but you did, and it did.
>You decided to try out one 'spell' or whatever just for kicks: The hypnosis spell.
>Or, well, one of them.
>There were three ways to go about hypnotizing someone, and they gave three different results.
>The first was the classic watch thing that magicians do for their stuff. The thing was that there was some specific heptagram that had to be drawn on the back of the watch.
>It's the 'light' version; it just made people more susceptible to ideas and suggestions. They don't have anything permanently affected afterward, so it was pretty safe, according to the book.
>The 'medium' version was a formula made with ashes, water, like five other perfectly harmless ingredients, and some latin sentence.
>You made sure that the sentence wasn't you summoning satan, or something. That would be bad.
>No, it's just 'Your mind is mine' is latin.
>Anyways, it's more useful. It lets more permanent things happen, and has a more powerful trance state.
>Basically, whatever you say, goes, regardless of consequence; though the target retains intelligence.
>This version has a reversal somewhere in the book, but you didn't read it. The target can also worm their way out if cognitive dissonance became too burdensome.
>The final version was a full magic ritual and shit. You weren't going to touch that one with a ten-foot pole, because it leaves the target as a mindless zombie that follows commands to the letter.

>Like computers.

>and liberals.
>>
>>25353300
Go on.
>>
>>25353300
>You got the book nearly a week ago, and now, here you are, in Canterlot High's lab, trying to put together the magic formula.
>It was more or less complete. You just have to wait for the bubbles to subside.
>Though, you aren't actually sure why the bubbles are forming.
>You had gone over all the chemical formulas of what you're mixing, and by all means, there shouldn't be a reactions.
>Still, after the bleach accident last year you can't be too careful.

>With nothing to really do, you pull your backpack up onto the space away from your experiment.
>You grab a notebook and textbook, along with a calculator and pencil.
"Let's see..." You say. "...page 362."
>You open it up to that page and rip out a sheet of notebook paper, slapping it down on the page.
>You're already regretting setting everything up, because the boredom is now everwhelming.
>oh well. Homework is homework, and you need those scholarships if you want to get through college without any debt.
>Still, it doesn't make trig suck any less.

>"Anon!!"
"AH!"
>Your panicking body manages to whip in the one direction it should not have, hitting against the one-testtube stand.
>It sends some fuscia powder into the person's face, and you panic a second time.
>You catch the tube and stand before they fully tip over and spill all the contents, and carefully place them back on the table.
"Damnit."
>You toss the powder-covered gloves into the trash, and grab a new set, putting them on as you look over to whoever interrupted you.
"What the hell-"
>Wait.
"Sunset?" You ask.
>She stares at you blankly. "Yes?"
>You assumed she's not moving simply because of what she already caused.
"You almost made me spill my experiment. Don't do that."
>"Okay." She says. "I won't do it next time."
"Good." You say. "Now, you didn't get any on you, did you?"
>"Yes." She says.
>Good. the last thing-
>Wait
>You look over to her, and she stares back at you with dilated eyes, as if waiting for your to say something.
"Oh, no..."
>>
>>25353495
>You spot the powder speckled all over her face.
"That's not good." You say.
>She doesn't make any kind of motion, except for blinking.
"Did you inhale it?"
>"I did." She said, nodding curtly.
>Oh boy. Inhalation and ingestion are the ways the formula is supposed to work.
>Good news: It works, and immediately at that.
>Bad news: One of your friends is now completely under your willpower.
>The only reason that's bad news for you is because you had no intention of hypnotizing people.
>All you wanted to do was go find a murder of crows and make them your slaves!
>Seriously!
>Having a bunch of crows would be cool!

>Whatever.
>You don't want anything to get out of hand, so you need to nip this in the bud.
"Okay."
>You grab your pencil again, and rip out a new sheet of paper. After a few minutes of thinking, you write down the sentences you think you need.
>You go over it again and again, making sure it was good for what you needed.
>After all. You don't want to mistreat a good friend like this. What kind of asshole would that make you?
>A massive asshole.
>And massive assholes are only good for getting fucked.

"Will you follow my every word?" You ask, just to make sure one last time.
>"Completely." She says.
>Yep. Okay, you can do this.
>You NEED to do this.
>HAVE to do this.
>JUST sAY IT
"When I say the words 'Under my spell' you will enter a trance. Only when I say these words will you enter a trance. You will not fall into a trance from anyone else saying these words."
"What I snap my fingers you will exit any kind of trance you are in. If you are not in a trance, you are unaffected."
"While you are in a trance, I am the only person who can command you."
"While you are ouside of a trance, you will still remember everything that happened while you were in a trance."
"Do you understand?"
>She nods.
>You nod back and snap your fingers.
>>
(going to leave this for the day with this post. I will try to write/come up with more for the next day)

"Nice one. Still, make sure that no one finds out about the Joke Command."
>"The what?"
>Oh, right.
"The stuff that hypnotized you"
>"Oh. So that's what it is called"
"And please do something about Tennis"
>"Will do", she says and pulls away from under your shoulder.
>Just when you are grabing for the doorknob to open, she gives you a hug. In surprise you freeze.
>"Mind your own words in there, Anon. I don't want anything bad to happen to you"
>She leaves.
>Did she mean tha... oh right, wait. One of your earlier commands. Nevermind. Time to see if the acting lessons in theater class were worth the time.

>by now around 20 minutes have passed since you entered Nurse Redheart's office.
>The middle aged school nurse was just going to leave for home, when you entered. >Shocked about your beaten up state, she asked what happened.
>As agreed with Sunset, you just tell her that you had an accident in the lab with some equipment. Additionally you were acting in part as if you were going to faint soon, just to stall for time and prevent Redheart from going to the principal after taking care of the wound.
>Anything just to keep others from entering the lab within the next half hour so Sunset had enough time and deal with Tennis.

>But there was only so much that you could say and do till she had taken care of your injury (as it turned out, you had a nasty cut from the cylinder that had to be stitched up, but otherwise everything else seemed to be okay) and so now you were laying there on a bed, trying to ignore the pounding headache and waiting for Redheart to come back.
>>
>>25353792
>She whips her head side to side, trying to get off all the powder on her face.
>She grabs a nearby paper towel from the cabinet on the side wall, and begins wiping her face.
>When she tosses it away she looks at you, more confused than anything.
>"What was THAT?!"
>You put the pencil up to your mouth and lean on the counter.
"Ssshhh." You point to the door. "Don't make too much of a fuss. You'll draw a teacher's attention."
>She crosses her arms are looks at you worriedly.
>"You're working with hypnosis magic and you're worried a teacher might notice?" She says in a normal tone.
"What? No. I'm just not supposed to be in here unsupervised." You say. "Though, I'm not going to mention the hypnosis thing."
>"Anon!"
"What!? There's a cure in here anyw- wait." You pause. "How did you know it was magic?" You ask. "And how did you know about it being hynosis?"
>She just looks at you more sternly. "This is serious, Anon! You can't go around hypnotizing people!"
"And I'm not going to." You say plainly. "I just wanted to get a bunch of crows so I could scare people when holloween rolls around."
>She looks you over for a moment, then huffs.
>"Well, I... guess that's okay." She pauses. "You said there's a cure? I don't want to be under your control, thank you ver much."
"Yeah, yeah, just let me get the book-

>"Hey, is everyone okay in here?"

>You both look over to the doorway to see a gray-skinned blonde.
>Derpy.
>"I heard some yelling."
"We're fine, Derps."
>"Yep, totally good." Sunset confirms.
>Derpy shrugs. "Okay." Then she spots the test tube. "Oh, that looks cool!" She makes a beeline for it, then stares at it eye-level. "What're you working on?"
"Just some....dyes. You know, like for clothing?"
>"Oooooooohhh..."
>Okay, she bought it.
>Now just to get her out of here so you can talk with shimmer.

>>25354315
>leaving me all alone
Damnit. Not again.
>>
B
U
M
P
>>
>>25354639
"Now, I know this might seem a bit rude, Derpy, but can we have some privacy? We were kinda in the middle of a discussion."
>"Sure thing!"
>She snaps straight up into a salute, clipping her hand on the tip of the tube.
>Shit!
>It tips over, spilling some of the contents on the counter. It lands near the edge, but the square base keeps it from rolling off.
>At least something has gone right.
>"Oops." She says.
>She extends a hand, but you stop her.
"Don't touch it." You say.
>She stops.
"Don't worry about it. I'll get it."
>You set the stand right again and pull out the test tube.
>You put it just next to the edge of the table, below the powder, and start scraping it in.
>"We appreciate the concern, Derpy, but don't worry. Anon's fine."
>"Sorry..." She looks a little dejected, and keeps watching you.
>Sunset just consoles her by patting her back.
>Poor girl gets upset every time she makes a mess.
"It's fine. Really. Just try to be more careful."
>She nods as you put the tube back. Then she looks down at where the mess was.
>"Oh, uh. You missed a spot. I'll get it."
>Huh?
>She leans down to a small spot you missed.
>You lean down as well, cupping a gloved hand around it.
"No, I got it-"
>Hweh
"Ah!"
>She blew it in your face!
>You blew air out your nose as hard as you can, trying to keep it from entering you.
>Which, of course, sent some right onto her face as well.
>You stood up and.....

>...you....
>....what are you doing...?
>>
>>25355134
>You're Sunset Shimmer.
>And Anon just ran into the unluckiest situation you could think of at the moment.
>Both him and Derpy were staring holes into eachother's eyesockets.
>Great.
>While you think it's a little poetic that he's the second to fall to the hupnosis powder he made, you're pretty sure he was telling the truth earlier.
>He did let you remember everything, after all.
>Which you appreciate.
>The least you could do is the same thing.
>Your eyes fall onto the paper he wrote his commands on. You grab it and look it over.
>Yep. They're the same thing he said to you, word for word.
>He seemed to make sure nothing would happen to you that wasn't planned.
>Mildly comforting, but....
>No, actually that's really comforting. If he wanted to do anythign to you he would have done it when he had the chance.
>You know what kind of opportunist he can be. If he gave up the chance, then he doesn't want it.
>Still. You need him out of the trance so you can talk to him.
>You look over the commands again, making sure they're good, and start.
"Anon."
>You grab his attention.
>You repeat the same commands that he said to you earlier, though you make sure that Derpy isn't taking in what you say.
>You're still not sure if there's something to add or subtract something from the commands for her yet.
>Best to talk it out with Anon.
>You snap your fingers, and look him over.
"Well?"
>>
>>25355452
I wouldn't mind if it is SS doing the bad deed of trancing Anon to love her.
>>
This is the joke I wanted to fit it from the start.

>>25355452
"Thanks." You say.
>You are Anon, and bacon-hair just saved your skin.
>Kinda.
>Point is, you're fine, but now you're in the same boat as her.
>Thankfully the cure is in the book, which is in your bag, so you can get it out in just a moment.
>After you deal with Derpy, of course.
"She didn't get anything you told me, did she?"
>Shimmer shakes her head.
>You nod, and go to the cabinets to grab a rubber stopper.
>First, though, you grab two paper towels and use one to wipe your face clean of any powder.
>"Does the trance wear off if nothing happens?"
>You shrug, and hand Derpy a paper towel.
"Clean yourself of any of the powder from the test tube, then throw away the towel."
>She does, and you turn to Shimmer.
"The book never mentioned it wearing off during trance. It seemed to imply that it was permanent until the next step is met."
>"well, that's great." She pauses. "But... what if there isn't a trance trigger? Wouldn't it make the whole hypnosis thing moot once she's out of it?"
>You put the stopper in the test tube, then put your hand to your chin.
"Hmmm...." You shrug."I guess that would work. Before we do that, though, let me check the book. It might have a note on that somewhere."
>You put a hand in your bag and pull out a hard cover book.
>Surprisingly, the thing looked almost like a modern textbook.
>Considering the contents, you're sure it should have a hard leather cover instead.
>Whatever.
>You crack it open to the hypnosis stuff and start scanning up and down the pages.
>Sunset comes up to your side and helps go through it.
>You both read all up and down the pages, but there is no mention of if the trance lasts too long.
"well, shit."
>"Okay!"
>You snap your head towards Derpy.
"NO! Ignore what I said!"
>"Okay!"

>Good god.
>This is getting worse by the minute.
>>
>>25344744
Find out the limits of the suggestion by asking Sunset where her limits are.

Have her get specific, describing ever more sexual and extreme things she'd do to pleasure Anon that it goes past /his/ boundaries, and have him stop her there and marvel at just what he'd got available to him now.
>>
>>25355952
>"I think just to tell her she's not in a trance anymore. It should work."
"Okay, Okay." You say. "You wanna do the honors?"
>She looks over at Derpy.
>"Hey, Derpy, when I snap my fingers you're no longer in a trance."
>Derpy nods.
>Sunset snapped her fingers, and Derpy's eyes suddenly returned to normal size.
>She looked over to the both of you and put her hands on her cheeks.
>"How did you guys do that?!"
>Uh oh. She might not be happy-
>"It's like you knew what I was doing to do right before I did it!"
>Sunset looks at you incredulously, then back to Derpy with a smile.
>"Oh, just a little magic trick. Don't tell anyone, though. It's a little secret that we like to show every now and again."
>"That's so cool!" She says. "Can you do it again?"
"I don't want to sound rude." You say. "But aren't you supposed to be in class or something?"
>"Oh yeah!"
>She puts her ass in gear and skidaddles on out of the room, totally ignoring everything else.
>Well, that was fun.
"She'll be fine."
>"Yeah, I figured." She turns to the book again. "Now, where's that cure?"
"After the 'heavy' one. It cures both that and our 'medium', but I think it's only instant for the one we have here."
>You turn it to the page where the cure is supposed to be, but a page filled with scratches meets you.
>"What?!"
"Crap."
>Sunset lets out a groan.
>"This is ridiculous."
"Don't worry. We'll find it somewhere else, I'm sure." You say. "I'll take the book back and ask the chick I bought it from."
>"Yeah.....you do that. I'll see what I can dig up about this from my own books."
"Okay."
>You pause for a moment.
"Hey. How DO you know about magic, anyways?"
>She twiddles her thumbs. "That's a story for another day.
>>
Need more Sunset lewds
>>
bumps 4 more
>>
>>25349562
>>Before you can finish that thought, you suddenly feel Sunset shudder hard against your body, moaning and sweating.
>>She does so for almost a minute, leaving you just stand there awkwardly.
>>When she is done, she looks up to you, her eyes kinda glassy
Have her want to work to return the favour, in both duration and intensity.

>>25350036
>She needed to listen to him. Or rather anyone.
>>25350141
>>Wait. That was not Anon's voice.
I do not like this turn the story is taking.

You should remember to use contractions, and also remember that every sentence is a new line in greentext.

>>25350604
>I have already in mind how it continues.
What is your first language?

>>25351636
>>"How dare you molest Sunset!"
How in the world did she come to that conclusion?

She just walked in to see Sunset just zoned out and, admittedly, with her bra off and t-shirt ruffled up. Sunset seemed to be in a good, relaxed mood earlier, so my assumption would be that they're teenagers fooling around, and possibly getting drunk. It happens.

Violent surprise ambush with a deadly weapon (glass shards aren't harmless, you know) is not an appropriate response.

>>25352535
>>"Shut up", she hisses, holding the broken cylinder closer to your throat.
Now she's threatening murder after injuring him. That's two things that are far worse that what he's done in this story so far.

If we're going down to lewd route, then I think this calls for her to do some masochistic sex act to make it up to him and punish herself for it at the same time.

>>25352773
>>Great, I am bleeding to
Should be >Great, I'm bleeding, too
>>
>>25357751
first language is not english, I can tell you that. I am still trying to do my best though and plan to rewrite a couple of things on the story before I am putting it on a pastebin. Fix the grammar, very obvious spelling mistakes, the whole thing. See, the reason why the shit is writen as it is, is mostly because I am typing it up right here and not on paper first.

Yeah, I am not the best of writers. At all.

I am still thankful for the interest and criticism though, and am working on the next bigger parts. On which I can tell that I am going to include slightly lewd scenes with Tennis and an explanation on why she acted as violently as she did towards Anon. Aside of the obvious explanation, that I am a hag of a writer.
>>
>>25359438
Still pretty good mate, keep on keeping on.
>>
>>25359438
Pretty good for English not being your first language. Keep up the practice and no one will suspect a thing.

>>25356303
"I'm not trying to pry. But I do want to hear it some time."
>You look up at the clock to see what time it is.
>11:24
>Six minutes until first lunch.
>Enough time to shoot the breeze and not much else.
>Oh well.
>You start packing everything up; you shove your own crap into your bag and the schools crap into the wash sink and cabinets.
>Except the tube full of your powder, of course.
>Fuck the system. You don't have anything else to put the powder in anyways.
"So how'd you get out of history this time?"
>Sunset leaned on the counter, waiting for you.
>"We have a sub again. I slipped out after attendance."
"Nice."
>"Uh huh." She says. "I see that you still get out of gym on a regular basis."
"You know it. If there's anything I hate, it's gym."
>You finish up everything and put the test tube in one of the zipped pockets, where it can't fall out.
>It'll be a bitch to clean if it gets broken, though, so you'll have to be careful.
>"Where'd you get the book, anyway?"
>She picks up her own bag, leading you out.
"Antique store down the street. Thought it was a nifty little book. I wasn't convinced it would actually work, to be honest."
>She rolls her eyes as you two walk down the hall.
>"Well, now we know it works. Just don't go stirring up trouble until we find the cure, at least."
"Pffft. When have I ever-"
>She gives a harsh glare.
"Right. The bleach." You say. "But those crystal dicks deserved it."
>"Whatever."
>BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>And there goes the lunch bell.
"Same time tomorrow?"
>"Yep."
"Okay. Later, then."
>"Later."
>>
>>25354315
>Just when you try to relax for a bit and enjoy the softness of the matress under you, Redheart reenters.
>And she is not alone.
>Vice-Principal Luna is with her.
>Not that it really surprises you.
>The fact aside that the principals have to be informed about injuries like that one, you were already on their watch list, thanks to a little accident five months ago.
>Let's just say that what happened back then led to the lab being left unserviceable for a week cause of a strong sulforic odor, worked as an excuse to repaint the ceiling, ended with you in detention for two month, being grounded at home for three (as well as working at your dad's best friend store each weekend to earn money for repayment) , and a probation on using the lab only for minor, school related experiments, on which you had inform and get permission from at least one of the principals three days in advance.
>Which you may have had (under the disguise of working on something else than your little drug) but you doubted that bureaucratically correctness was going to cover your ass here.
>Even if you were the only one who suffered any harm.
>"Nurse Redheart told me you had an accident with the lab equipment?
"Yes, Miss Luna."
>"... are you okay?"
>"He claims to be", Redheart replies before you have any chance. "at least now. When he entered he was stating he is going to faint. So I say we get him to a hospital"
>Curse you, acting lessons.
"Nurse Redheart, I think I may have just overreacted. I really..."
>"Kid, you are not going to argue with me. Even if the cut was the worst you had, you still need some medication for that, which I can't provide. Probably some antibiotic, to avoid an infection.
>Damn it, she was right.
>"I will call for your parents Anon", the vice principal says, leading you to sigh.
"You can forget that, Miss Luna. Mom and Dad are on a two weeks vacation to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary"
>"Oh. Well, in that case, I can drive you to the hospital"
>>
>>25361003
"Sounds good", you say in defeat and try to stand up.
>Right then, the door opens again and none other than the big boss herself enters the scene.
>"Is everything okay with Mr. Suckar?", Celstia asks in sincere concern.
>You had to give it the lady. Even if you were not on her good side, she actually cared for you as a student.
>Luna and Redheart are quickly briefing her in on getting me to the hospital for a second opinion.
>Something you don't really care that much about right now, as you are far more worried about what is going on in the lab.

>After being informed of the situation a bit more, Celestia turns to you, taking a closer look at your head, even motherly stroking your hair as if to show you that she wants to make it better for you.
>"You really had quite some misfortune with that cylinder", she tells you.
"Tell me about it"
>"I mean it. As someone who had chemistry in college, I know these things don't really break that easily when falling. At least when not hitting the ground. And this thing broke when hitting you on the head, right?"

>Damn it. Was she actually on to something? Did she know that something was off about your statement?
"Yeah", you say weakly.
>Certainly not the best reply to give, but better than losing yourself in a too elaborated lie.
>"I am just glad you did not lose conscious or worse. Cause based on the pile of shards I saw, that could have easily happened."
"Pile of shards?"
>"Yes. I just checked on the lab. I saw the blood and the shards."
>Oh crap. The blood. Considering how you stumbled upon the room when you tried to get away from Tennis...
>"It was all over the cabin door"
"The cabin door?"
>"Yes. You must have leaned against it, after it hit you"
"..."
>"I thin Luna should now drive you to the hospital, don't you think so?"
"Yeah, sure. Can I just go and get my backpack first? It is still in the lab"
>"Of course"
>>
>>25361106
>With Luna accompanying you, you return to the lab to grab your backpack.
>And thank god for the sight in front of you when opening the door.
>The table had been cleaned up, all flasks and chemicals you worked with standing being out away.
>And based on first glance, nothing seems to indicate that an actual fight happened in here.
>Like at all. Sunset didn't just clean up, she went so far in manipulating the scene, the blood you expected on the floor from when you hit it is missing. Also the bloody tissues and the bandages she put on your head, which you had to remove shortly before heading for the infirmary.
>She is really good at that, you think.
>Though you are not sure if you should be impressed or frightened about her skills in manipulating what was pretty much a crime scene.
>Also, where was Ten-
>"Are you coming, Anon?"
"Yeah, Miss Luna. Sorry. I was just... feeling a bit dizzy."
>She looks at you concerned and then comes to you, taking your backpack. "I am going to carry that for you. Now come. And tell me if you are not feeling okay in any way"

>Couple of minutes later you sit in Vice Principal Luna's car, driving down the streets.
>By now your headache has subsided enough for you, to think more logical again.
<Unfortunately, this only means you can also start to worry about the situation you are in again more.
>Especially around what Sunset may have done with Tennis, as you start to remember what you said to her.
>That she should take care of Tennis.
>Now, you did not think of Sunset as a cold hearted killer or anything, even if the entire she-demon thing happened only less than a year ago.
>But considering the wording of your command AND the possibility of her doing anything to help a person she trusted well enough to fake a crime scene in a way you would have probably not been able to do because of repulsion, you got worried how far her help would go.
>Just right then you hear something tweet.
>>
>>25360944
>Welp, time for lunch.
>Wednesday is what, sloppy joe day?
>Yeah, no thanks.
>There's a perfectly good salad bar with your name on it.
>While many of the other students are shuffling around eachother, you manage to slip into the cafeteria with ease.
>There aren't too many people, but others are quickly filing in, so you make straight for the salad bar.
>You grab a tray and fill it up, but only put a little dressing on top.
>You grab a water and a bowl of fruit as well.
>When you get to the register you tap your student ID into a keypad
>The cashier waves you off as you leave, and you go towards your usual spot.

>You weave through the people that are forming up lines and get right to your table.
>As you sit down, you're immediately greeted by the only other guy at the table.
>Button.
>He's a freshman, sure, but he's okay.
>Mostly he either keeps quiet or talks about video games, either of which is fine with you.
>Today, though, instead of playing his gameboy or idly eating, he stares right at you.
>"Hey, Anon."
"What's up?" You ask, already digging in.
>"Hey."
>He scoots over, getting directly across from you, and lowers his voice.
>"You're good with girls, right?"
>You raise an eyebrow, wondering what was going on in his head.
>"I mean: you hang out with Sunset all the time. How do you get a girl to like you?"
>Now you furrow your eyebrows.
"Are you asking for romance advice, or friendship advice?"
>He fidgets.
>"R-romance, I guess."
>Ah, well, in that case.
"I have no clue."
>He looks dejected.
"Sorry, but I haven't even been in a relationship yet. The closest I've come is a game of spin the bottle."
>He suppresses a snicker.
>"So you can't help me at all?"
>You roll your eyes.
>>
>>25361193
>Button
I like
>>
>>25361160
>"What was that?"
>You grabf or your backack and fish your phone out.
>You just received a text message by Sunset.
>How did she get your number?
"Just my dad. Texted me I should not forget to water his priced flowers."
>"I see"

Later at the hospital, while Luna is busy telling a nurse she wants to see a doctor, you actually get a good look at the message.
>HEARD YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. ARE YOU DOING FINE? it reads.
YES, I AM FINE. THX FOR TAKING CARE OF THE LAB. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH TENNIS? SHE OKAY? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME, U-
>"Anon?"
>You look up.
"Yes, Miss Luna?"
>"You can text later. A doctor can see you"
>You look on the phone and back to her. Before she can take a closer look at what you've writen, you push send and hope that whenever Sunset replies, it won't be the worst answer you can imagine.
>>
>>25361231

>Around one hour later you find yourself again in Luna's car, on your way home.
>The doctor performed an x-ray scan for your head, just to see if anything was broken or worse, but it turned out all right.
>Or at least right enough that you could go home, a prescription for antibiotics and sick note now in your pocket, the later certifying that you could at least spend the next two or three days at home.
>Too bad that today is Friday, so yeah, no advantage for you.
>At least the worst seemed now over, as also shown by Sunset's last message.
>It read:
TENNIS IS FINE. WHAT DID YOU THINK? THAT I HURT HER FOR WHAT I DID TO YOU? I KNOW IT WOULD UPSET YOU. SHE WON'T JUST TELL ANYONE ON EITHER OF US.

>It still left a few questions you had open though and as such all you wanted to do was text her back as soon as possible for more information.
>But before you had the chance to do so, you had to wait for being alone.
>thankfully by now your home was right ahead of you.
>"Is that it?", Vice Principal Luna asked pointing at your house.
"Yes."
>you wait for her to park in front of it.
"Thanks for driving me", you say while leaving the car.
>"no problem. I am glad you will be okay. And don't forget what the doctor said: One antibiotic each morning and evening, two at the first day.
"Yes, I won't."
>Luna smiles at you.
>"Look, I know we are not on best terms, but I really wish for you to get better as soon as possible. So, take your time"
"Will do"
>"Hope to see you soon again", is the last thing she says before she is driving off into the sunset, leaving you alone.
>Speaking of Sunset.
"I seriously hope Sunset has done nothing stupid while I was away", you murmur, while tipping on your phone the next message. "How did she even get my number?"
>"I send it from your phone to mine, while hiding from Celestia"
>Startled you almost drop your phone, but manage to catch it just in time.
>You turn around and Sunset stands there.
>"Hi Anon. You look terrible."
>>
>>25361193

"Who's the girl you're wanting to be with?"
>He points to the line, right where a trio of freshmen were all talking together.
"Which one? The orange one?"
>"What?" He looks confused for a second. "No, behind the line. The blue one."
>You look back over, but see nothing. You raise your head up to see who he was talking about.
>Oh boy.
>You lean down again, looking at him confusedly.
"Trixie?"
>He nods.
"Bud. You just jumped straight to hard mode on this one." You pause. "But sure, I'll help how I can."
>He smiles at you, happy that you're on board.
>"Thanks, man."
"No problem."
>Between bites, you explain bits and pieces that you know.
"First thing you need to do is find something you both like and work from there."
>"Uh."
>You wave your hand.
"It's Trixie. She likes herself, mostly. Honestly, the best thing you can do is to just talk to her. Ask her about herself."
>"Really?" He asks. "That's it?"
"To start, yeah. She loves to hear herself talk."
>"Okay." He says. "But isn't it weird for me to just walk up and ask about her?"
>You shrug.
"I don't think it's that weird. Maybe you can pose yourself as a fan; it'll stroke her ego too much for her to care."
>"Okay."
"But tell me how it goes when you do, okay?"
>"Sure."
>He goes back to his bagged lunch, mumbling things to himself.
>You hope it goes well enough for him, at least.
>No, really.
>Trixie's a great catch.
>She's just a bitch sometimes.
>But that's neither here nor there.
>You finish up your lunch as the break in the days comes to a close.
>>
bump for its own sake, as episode threads will float this board soon.
>>
Honestly, I'm not sure where I can go with hypnosis that doesn't lead to just sex. Ideas would be appreciated.
Having said that, I think one bit will involve visiting a liqueur store.

>>25361706
>Right as the bell rings again, you make your way out door.
>A torrent of other kids rush past you as you walk down the hall.
>You pick up the pace and hurry into your next class.
>You walk right in and scurry along the wall, taking a seat towards the back.
>Other students file into their seats about the same way you did until the room was nearly full.

>The bell rings, and your substitute teacher closes the door.
>He begins rollcall after he sits down at the desk, during which a voice next to you pipes up.
>"Hey, Anon."
>You look to your side to see spitfire. She's wearing short shorts and a hoodie that's only halfway zipped.
>You're pretty sure she was trying to show off, judging by the way she's leaning back and jutting her chest out.
>Pfft. Athletes.
>...not that you wouldn't totally hit that, given the chance.
"Yeah?"
>"Word around is that you and Sunset were in the chemistry lab, 'experimenting'."
>She wiggles her eyebrows deviously.

>What the hell.
"Literally speaking, yes. I was trying to make a fuscia dye for clothing."
>Her face twitched.
>"Wait, you were doing an actual experiment?"
"Yes, I was." You say. "And that was forty-five minutes ago. How the hell does word travel that fast?"
>She ignores your question and crosses her arms.
>"Damnit."
"What were you expecting, a diary on her anatomy?"
>She looks at you, then away.
>Woah, wait.
"You can't tell me that's honestly what you wanted."
>She doesn't say anything.
"Spitfire."
>Now she looks at you and sighs.
>"I was just hoping to get a little dirt on her is all."
>Now you're just more confused.
"Why do you need dirt on her?"
>"Cause..... she kinda stole my thunder earlier on the track."
>Oh boy.
>>
>>25362416
Shit nigger
>>
>>25361373
"You would too, after being assaulted with a broken piece of school property", you tell her.
>you sigh
"What are you even doing here?"
>"I was worried. Wanted to see how you are doing after I was finished in the lab. But when I had a chance to visit you at the infirmary, you were already gone."
>She comes closer to you and strokes carefully over your wound.
>"Does it hurt?"
"A bit. But the doctor gave me those"
>You pull out a small flask with pain killers.
"I am probably having to pack my stuff, cause I am going on a trip this weekend."
>She looks at you confused.
>"You want to leave tow- oh, now I get it"
>You look at her in disbelief, putting the painkillers back in your pocket.
"Seriously?"
>"Sorry I did not get the joke right there. I am a little bit stressed out myself", she says begrudingly. "First I had to clean your mess up and then I spend the last hour or so worried how you are doing.So yeah, I am a bit exhausted myself."
>A strong wind blows over the both of you, leading Sunset to stroke her hand over her arm.
>"And now it is also getting cold"
>Great. Now you feel bad.
"Sunset, do you want to come inside?"
>She looks at you in surprise, then smiles.
>"Sure"
>So you open the door to your house.
>After throwing the backpack in the nearest corner, you are heading for the living room, Sunset following.
"Home sweet home", you say, before throwing yourself on the couch and just spreading your arms and legs out to relax.
>Finally you were at a place, where you had some sort of control over your life.
>Seeing that Sunset was still standing there, you just tilt your head, indicating to her she shall just take a seat in the arm chair next to you, directing at the 70 inch plasma tv your dad bought last year.
>"Nice place", she says after a couple of seconds, now herself visibly more relaxed.
"The advantage of being born in a family, where the dad gets a huge raise after inventing for his company a new product that makes millions for them", you say.
>>
>>25363891
>"Sunset, do you want to come inside?"
Niiiiiiice
>>
>>25363891
>"Wait. Your dad makes millions?"
"Nah. As said, he got a huge raise for inventing something for his boss. And while they got billions up their ass for not doing anything than signing paper, Dad got a raise which he invested well enough that we are now upper middle class. We are no Richs, but I won't have to get a student loan when I go to college later."
>"Didn't know that."
"Really?", you ask with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you knew everything about the students of Canterlot, back when you..."
>You interrupt yourself, as you realize that you are entering the kind of territory, she does not really like talking about.
>At least that is the impression you got, when you asked her out about Equestria and she told you everything about her turning evil and how she regreted what she had done.
>Unfortunately, Sunset realizes what you were going to talk about.
>"It's okay", she says sadly. "I know what I have been. But to be frank, if the information on the student'S private life was not too obvious to get, I just ignored it and concentrated on ruining their school life. All I knew about you back then was, that your dad worked for a pharma company"
"Which by the way hopefully explains to you where my interest for chemistry comes from.", you add, in hopes of lighting the mood a bit.
>"Guess you there is always something new to learn"
>Following that statement, you both fall into a rather long and awkward moment of silence.
"So..." you eventually begin, going to tackle what is the elephant in the room currently. "About you helping me..."
>>
>>25364037
>For the next 15 minutes you two are just talking about the basics of what happened while you were in the infirmary, interrupted only by Sunset getting you and herself something to drink, when you start coughing somewhere in the middle of her story.
>While you were being stitched up Sunset ran back to the lab and dismantled your test set up. Already there she showed that she knew quite well how to manipulate the scene, as she immediately after dismantling the last tube realized, that someone could find remains of what you brewed up on the glass.
>As such, and because time was running, she actually did something you did not exect her to do just like that easily: She commanded Tennis to help her.
>While Tennis in her mindless state was cleaning up the equipment, Sunset went on to get rid of anything else that would have looked suspicious.
>And unfortunately, there was a lot.
>First there was what was left of Joke Command, which she carefully put into a test tube that was resting in her own backpack, together with your book and notes.
>"I thought if someone found them in your backpack, they would have tried to take a look in them while you were knocked out", she explained on your question, why she put them in hers and not yours.

>You had to admit, again, that was frightingly smart of her.
>Removing the blood and taking care of the opened up first aid kit was another thing. According to her, she was probably going to replace the opened up kit with the one of another classroom around monday, just so no one got suspicious. The blood on the other hand she got rid of with a bottle of the labs alcohol and a few tissues she then shoved down a plasticbag and put it into Tennis's own sportsbag.
Speaking of Tennis...
"What have you done with her?"
>She stays silent for a bit.
"Sunset?"
>You are almost willing to say her trigger phrase, when she opens up.
>"Truth be told, for a moment I was actually considering to make her suffer for what she did to you"
>Oh no.
>>
>>25364266
(next part may take a while, have to work the wording out better for the sake of what I plan overall)
>>
>>25364525
Take your time, we'll be here
>>
>>25364525
If that's what it takes to get it perfect then we will wait.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
File: beaker.jpg (11 KB, 324x408) Image search: [Google]
beaker.jpg
11 KB, 324x408
>>25361106
>>"You really had quite some misfortune with that cylinder", she tells you.
>"Tell me about it"
>>"I mean it. As someone who had chemistry in college, I know these things don't really break that easily when falling. At least when not hitting the ground. And this thing broke when hitting you on the head, right?"
Are you talking about a beaker for mixing chemicals, like I pictured, or are you talking about a graduated cylinder?

A cylinder is just a shape. A graduated cylinder is the measuring device. You've gotta have both words in the name for the measuring device if that's what you're trying to refer to.

I think I've seen graduated cylinders break just from falling over. It might have only been the bigger ones, though.

>>25361106
>>"I think Luna should now drive you to the hospital, don't you think so?"
>"Yeah, sure. Can I just go and get my backpack first? It is still in the lab"
*should drive you to the hospital now
*It's still in the lab
English word order generally has the word for *when* something happens *after* the phrase. At least when the phrase is being modified by words like "I think".

These are the parts of your sentence:
[I think] - certainty modification
[Luna should] - who is performing the action
[drive you to the hospital] - phrase
[now] - time modification
[don't you agree?] - secondary phrase

The [now] should either be placed *before* the [I think], or *after* the [Luna should drive you to the hospital].

If you were having a character make a general announcement to an audience, like "I will now sing the national anthem while my head is in a bucket!", then that would work, but only because it's a simpler sentence.

[I will] - who is performing the action
[now] - time modifier
[sing the national anthem] - main phrase / main action
[while] - word that connects two simultaneous phrases
[my head is in a bucket] - secondary phrase / modifier to action
>>
File: flask.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
flask.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
>>25361373
>One antibiotic each morning and evening, two at the first day.
Weird. When I had an ear infection, my antibiotics were a "take one capsule 3 times a day" prescription.

>>25363891
>>"I was worried. Wanted to see how you are doing after I was finished in the lab. But when I had a chance to visit you at the infirmary, you were already gone."
Hot damn, the bitch is fast enough to outrun a car from the hospital to Anon's house? I don't think Anon and Luna got lost on the roads.

>>25363891
>>You pull out a small flask with pain killers.
I'm guessing we're thinking about different kinds of flasks here.

>>25363891
>"I am probably having to pack my stuff, cause I am going on a trip this weekend."
>>She looks at you confused.
>>"You want to leave tow- oh, now I get it"
>>You look at her in disbelief, putting the painkillers back in your pocket.
>"Seriously?"
>>"Sorry I did not get the joke right there. I am a little bit stressed out myself"
Wordplay jokes when writing in a language you're not fluent in are... iffy. The humour from the altered wordplay isn't likely to come out when the reader is already focused on parsing the wording into the simple, obvious meanings. They'll be actively avoiding looking for deeper double meanings, since those things usually get lost in translation.

>>25364037
>"Which by the way hopefully explains to you where my interest for chemistry comes from.", you add, in hopes of lighting the mood a bit.
Speaking of which, it's a priority for Anon to transfer the remains of that powder into something other than an open-topped fragile glass test tube.

>>25364266
>>First there was what was left of Joke Command, which she carefully put into a test tube that was resting in her own backpack, together with your book and notes.
Glass breaks, easily. This powder needs to be put into a different container quickly.
>>
File: reaction twilight confused.png (253 KB, 325x528) Image search: [Google]
reaction twilight confused.png
253 KB, 325x528
Come on, the stuff I posted should be enough for at least a little bit of conversation.
>>
>>25364266
Please go on
>>
>>25366421
>>25366660

something came up, I am at work right now. Can't write in detail/continue.
And seeing my screw ups, I decided for the future to write that shit down on paper first before posting.

three points to get out regarding the posts though:

1. Meant graduated cylinders like that (only really big):
http://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/uploaded/public/final_pi_485.jpg
and the wording in my post should imply that while it should have broken by the fall, breaking by hitting Anon on the head first as it did seemed weird for Celestia.

2. what are you calling the little orange pill containers you can get your meds in? cause I got flask as possible word for it.

3. I meant the infirmary at the school, not the hospital. I doubt that even rainbow powered up Sunset could outrun cars.

sorry.

to make up for the fuck-ups, upcoming lewd in progress. And if the thread survives the weekend, Tennis gets involved down the line.

While I have an idea with her I want to ask: any requests/preferences on what to do with her?

to spark ideas, bullet point decription on what I have basically in mind & want to expand on:

- She is okay, but sees in Sunset now her mistress.

- Sunset actually finds this kinda hot even if she has a hard time admiting it, cause secret control fetish.

- Sunset uses the fact she is suggestible to make Tennis understand that Anon did nothing wrong & want her to make up for it.

- despite being in part forced to feel guilty, Tennis deep down feels bad for real & partly convinces herself into becoming a slave permanently for Sunset & Anon.

- Weekend fun.

Main question: How far gone down shall she be at the end and any specific wishes for things she should embrace? I would actually prefer a bit of cockiness left to her, but I am open for suggestions. sex wise I will definitely ignore anything involving heavy physical harm. So spanking okay, choking or cuts not.
>>
>>25362416

"What do you mean she stole your thunder?"
>"I mean she stole my thunder." She furrows her eyebrows. "My pride, man! You can't mess with a girls pride and expect to get away with it."
>"Anonymous Unknown."
"Here!" You call out, waving a hand towards the front.
>You look to Spitfire again.
"What did she do, though? Has to be pretty bad if you're wanting that kinda dirt on her."
>"She set up a date between him and Flitter after I told him I'd find him a date."
>You stare at her incredulously.
>Is this bitch serious?
"Okay. I'll ask her about it. See if she knew you were going to do that."
>"What? No. She knows already. But don't tell her I'm looking for anything or she'll know it's me if anything gets out."
>You roll your eyes.
>This is what you get for dealing with women everywhere.
>At least they're hot.

>You can't just let Spitfire slander Sunset, though.
"well, she's already the subject of a rumor already. Can't you just chalk it up to karmic balance this time and leave it there?"
>"Well, yeah, but...that's not as fun as real revenge, ya know?"
>yeah, you can sympathize with that.
"My loyalty isn't for sale, though. Sorry."
>She huffs, then runs her hand through her hair. "Everybody has their price."

>You shrug it off and pay more attention to the front of the room.
>The sub is pulling down the white screen, so you can only assume it's either for a youtube video or a movie.
>"Your teacher asked you all to watch Beowulf for today. You'll finish it tomorrow along with discussion. Try not to fall asleep."
>Beowulf. Ugh. Didn't you watch this last year?
>Oh well. At least you don't have to take notes.

>>25367511
Which poster are you, the beaker and flask guy? Cause I'll talk about writing as best I can if you want.

>>25369017
>2. what are you calling the little orange pill containers
American here. We just call them 'pill bottles'
>>
page 8 bump
>>
>>25369971
double bump
>>
>>25369017
>2. what are you calling the little orange pill containers you can get your meds in? cause I got flask as possible word for it.
I've usually just heard them called pill bottles. Bottles with a child proof screw-on lid that hold pills. English isn't always the most artistic language out there.

>>25369017
>3. I meant the infirmary at the school, not the hospital. I doubt that even rainbow powered up Sunset could outrun cars.
Oh, right. I don't remember any of my schools actually having a proper infirmary. One or two of the regular office staff had basic first aid training, and there was a room with a medkit and a single doctor's bed.

Some politician got elected on a promise to change the school system, and he did. By massively cutting funding for it. This was slightly before I went through the schooling system.

>>25369017
>- She is okay, but sees in Sunset now her mistress.
I think a more strict hierarchy is in order. She can obey Baconhair, but, since Baconhair is clearly focused on obeying Anon, she enthusiastically prioritizes anything coming from Anon. She's still intelligent when zoned out and hypnotized, so she'd be able to read Sunset's body language, concern for, and devotion to Anon, and would take those as her general highest priorities.

>>25369017
>- Sunset actually finds this kinda hot
Control fetishes go both ways. I'd have it that she just really happy to be involved in it one way or another, and isn't all that picky about which side she's on. Both of her plots involved her mind controlling many other students, right? Who's to say that she isn't finding being controlled an even better experience, especially since she's got the "Enjoy what's happening" command active.
>>
File: fluttershy shy.gif (632 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy shy.gif
632 KB, 400x400
>>25369017
Lewd weekend fun suggestion:
Tennis does anal.

To be more specific, this is one way she's trying to make it up to Anon. After cleaning herself out and lubing up a bit, she bounces on Anon's tool for a while. She does all the work while Anon just sits back and enjoys the view. All this while she's denigrating herself, talking about what a bad girl she's been, how she deserves this, and how she hopes this is helping to start paying Anon back for what she did to him.

Since she hasn't really been adequately stretched out yet, this is rather uncomfortable for her, but not painful to the point it causes injury. This lets Anon see her discomfort and honest (since she really does feel guilty about what she did, even outside the hypnosis) apology in the act.

If you wanna go a step further, have her shove her tennis racket (which I assume she has in her backpack or something) in her ass, handle first, after Anon cums. It will act as a plug to keep the semen in her while she cleans off his tool with a post-sex blowjob, which readies it for Sunset's turn at things.

Maybe have Sunset cradling Anon's upper body over hers, with a nice boob pillow, while she also masturbates to the view, the mind control effects, her role in helping set up the situation, the fact that she knows she's next, and the general intimacy of being very close to someone who she's enamoured with.

Sunset's scene would probably use Tennis Rack Is that really her name? Jesus tittyfucking Christ. as an accessory, to continue with the "Sunset has a mind control fetish" idea. Not in any role that would give Tennis Rack pleasure, but just as a way to emphasize what Sunset's doing and magnify how impressive it is.

Let's say that Sunset kisses Anon, then gives him a blowjob to clear off any remnants of the other girl's scent off of him while Tennis is responsible for rimming Anon on the other side of things.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>25369333
>Which poster are you, the beaker and flask guy?
Those were my posts, yes.

I also dumped the weekend lewd idea. I may reuse it in a different story I'm writing at some point.

I usually spend my time in a different thread. We give a lot of feedback to green writers there.
>>
>>25370838
I like it but I would add giving Tennis a spanking.

Also can Sunset and Tennis still go into a trance? If so Anon should do something along the lines of making them only cum when he touches them, buy a maid outfit or something.

Also Sunset should be slightly playful. In a 'I know something you don't' way, not in a Pinkie pie way
>>
>>25371289
>>25372001
>>25370838

thanks for the feedback. I like these ideas a lot and (with a few additions of mine) will see to include them in some form. (the last part of the suggestion may be cut or thematically changed a bit)

I should also openly admit something: I like mc, even if it involves mind shattering stuff, leaving the victim as obedient puppet. But I enjoy that more for the moment of the victim losing it, rather than the victim's personality being dead in the long run. As such I try THIS story to be of what I appreciate more: the victim, while being twisted to master's enjoyment, still being deep down itself and enjoying it. as such I hope down the line also an actual emotional bond develops between both, to add more to their relationship than victim being a meat pupet you can stick your dick into. So I consider it now quite a challenge (but a fun one) to make these ideas work. So lets try it.

And yes, her fanbased given name is Tennis Match. Her friends are not better. One is called Teddy Touchdown.
>>
>>25372739
btw, have a doubke shift this weekend, so I am off till afternoon. need some sleep now or I break down. Sorry. Hope to see you and this thread later.
>>
bump and fanfic recommendation

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/272009/in-which-sunset-shimmer-hypnotizes-her-friends
>>
>>25372739
can't wait. And the background humans have weird names
>>
>>25373180
Different anon here, dropping another story rec.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/102002/the-hypnotic-adventures-of-blank-sheet

Stories linked to in this thread so far, not including Blank Sheet:

>>25373180
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/272009/in-which-sunset-shimmer-hypnotizes-her-friends
>>25349041
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/238368/friendship-is-mind-control
>>
>>25375880
>mfw I followed "The-hypnotic-adventures-of-blank-sheet" back in 2012 in hypnochan while it was written in poorly greentex with the help of a couple of anons including me
>mfw it will never get finished
The pain
>>
>>25376260
I spoke with the author of it a few months ago, and they said they'd be interested in continuing it.

Unfortunately, that was a few months ago.

Sure, it was a little formulaic and scene-based, but that's why the plot and challenge was introduced in the last couple of chapters.
>>
File: loch ness monster.jpg (83 KB, 768x636) Image search: [Google]
loch ness monster.jpg
83 KB, 768x636
>>25324379
Yes, it worked! Now, Sunset, you shall deliver to me what I have been denied for so long!

Sunset Shimmer, I need about tree fiddy. Give it to me, now!
>>
>>25376523
Fuck! Forgot to spoiler the image.
>>
>>25372739
Everything you said: Yes.

Also everyone there's a mind control group on fimfiction. I can't link it, on my phone, but if you google it it'll come rite up. There's no quality control, so you'll have to go looking for the good stuff, but there's a lot of it.
>>
safety bump
>>
>>25370838
>anal
Oh boy, all aboard the LITERALLY SHIT train!
>>
>>25377674
ohhellno.jpg not in my thread
>>
Hoping for more hypnosis sex
>>
>>25375295
because people barely put effort into their names.
Kind of a waste, really. Some characters have okay designs.

Also, a recommendation by me:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/192509/the-black-pearl
>>
bamp
>>
>>25364266
(Kinda back to business. Still just the characters talking though. But I consider it necessary to showcase that Sunset even if slowly corrupted stays to her true self)

>"But then I realized you would not have wanted that. That it would have made you upset."
>Oh thank god! The "don't mean harm to Anon" command must have had canceled out any... wait? Does that mean she would have hurt her if the command was...
"Sunset..."
>"Yes Anon?"
"We are friend, right?"
>She concentrates for a bit, as if to find an answer that makes sense in context of your commands."Well, I trust you like one and we did something rather intimade back then, I would not really consider something I would do with any stranger ", she says, blushing a bit as she remembers how she came in your arms.
"And friends are honest to each other, right?"
>"Well, they should. Otherwise I think Applejack and Twilight would have a crisis of faith."
>You ignore that comment for the time.
"So, would you give me a honest answer to the next question?"
>"Sure"
>Here it goes
"Would you actually kill another person, just to protect me?"
>Silence.
>"Wha-what?", she asks in shock.
"Sunset, I appreciate that you took my feelings and well being into consideration regarding what Tennis Match did, but..."
>>
File: applebloom smirk.png (157 KB, 416x697) Image search: [Google]
applebloom smirk.png
157 KB, 416x697
>>25377674
You missed the part about cleaning out and lubing up, didn't you?
>>
>>25380467
I emptied my bowls, I laid out the towels, I am ready for romance...
>>
File: cadance just as planned.png (159 KB, 260x383) Image search: [Google]
cadance just as planned.png
159 KB, 260x383
>>25380740
Romance with an all-access pass.
>>
>>25326292
>"Maybe she has allergies."
kek
>>
>>25380333
>"No!", she shouts angrily, slaping her hands on the table
>That just shut you up.
"I mean, if anyone would threaten the lifes of you or anyone else I care about, I would... I don't know if I cou... I am not....", she stammers.
>You see tears beginning to form in her eyes and suddenly you feel like a piece of shit.
>"I am not who I was before..." she murmurs on the brink of tears.
"Little Sleepyhead"
>As she goes limp, her eyes dilating and the first tears strolling now uncontrolled, but unemotionally down her face, you gently take her hand and lead her to you.
>Shifting a bit on the couch around, you end up now holding her in your arms, her back pressed against your upper body and your hands around her waist.
>Immediately, as a result of the one command that started the entire mess in the first place, you feel her become more relaxed.
"Sunset, are you feeling good?"
>"... kinda. When you touch me, it feels nice, but... I am sad that you think I would kill someone."
>You decide to stroke her hair a bit, in hopes it relaxes her more, earning a soft sigh.
"Why does it make you feel sad?"
>"Because I trust you and thought you trusted me too.
"Sunset, I trust you. I trusted you with taking care of the lab. And you did areally, really good job."
>But you don't trust me enough to the point you think I could hurt someone else."
>Even within her trance, she begins to sniff.
>"And I do not want to hurt anyone."
>As you then question her what she meant by that, she started to tell you a bit more about what she went through emotionally, following the Fall Formal prom.
>Mostly that while she was power hungry and desperately wanted to prove herself that she was better than Twilight, she never wanted to ever be a killer.
>>
>>25381508
>Yet being corrupted by something she refered to as the Element of Magic, turned any "dark" desire she ever had up to eleven and twisted her anger into murderous rage. Something which frightened, and in some way, broke her.
>Broke her to the point that when Twilight and the girls who would later become her friends played their little light show up, she wanted to be anything but that beast again.
>something she is afraid could happen, if she ever gave into her "desires" again or commited, what she almost did to her friends back then.

>This was kinda hard to swallow.
>Sure, you knew that Sunset had changed and that up until that Battle of the Bands, she had always acted rather awkward around others.
>But you thought it was the behavior of a former bully just now learning how to be nice around others.
>Now it sounded more like a girl who sincerely wanted to change, but also repressed for a long time who she was around others, because she was afraid of herself more than anything else. And considering how Sunset seemed to have improved ever since that thing with the girls she refered to as the Dazzlings....
"Oh Sunset..."
>"I do not want to be this demon again."
>You hold her a bit tighter at these words, making her relax more.
"Sunset, I want you to listen to what I have to say now. And I want you to take them as serious as any command I would give you: You are not this demon. You are Sunset Shimmer. the girl that ever since the Fall Formal has done her best to be kind to others. The girl that saved our school from these Jem rejects and from whatever the hell that disaster at the Friendship Games was. The girl that is best friends with the Rainbooms and who saved me from Tennis. You are not going to ever turn into this monster ever again, cause you have learnt from your past mistakes. You are a changed person... pony, whatever, the point I am making is, you have changed for the better. And you are strong enough to stay like that."
>>
>>25381524
>"But what if you ordered me in trance to kill someone?"
"Sunset..." you say sternly "I would never order you to do something as terrible as that. In fact, If I ever did, I command you to ignore and call me out on any command, that may result in the harm of somebody else at your hands if I ever do so. Repeat, if you understood that"
>She does. And somehow you could swear she sounds severely reliefed.
"As for your desires... Sunset, when you suppresed how you felt around your friends during the Battle of the Bands, did you feel happy?"
>"No"
"Why was that?"
>"Because I wanted to tell them to get their shit together, for their own sake. I did not want to see my friends fight."
"And why didn't you?"
>"Because I thought if I acted like that, they may think I have not changed and stop being my friends."
"But they did not. And since you stayed to your true self, you are happier, right?"
>"Yeah."
"And your friends still accept you for who you are, right?"
>"Yes"
"And seeing how your desires are part of yourself, I think that you should also accept them more. Or at least, those your new self still deep down wants to. Those you have self control over.
>Weird. Did she just moan?
"Are you feeling better now?
>For the first time ever you see something else than her monotone and slagged down face in the trance state: A genuine smile.
>"Yes"
>It looks beautiful and you wish you could look at it for longer.

(have to leave it at that for a while. BTW, the desire thing... sets Sunset's own corruption now by accident in motion.)
>>
Rescue bump while I catch up on the story.
>>
>>25381664
>BTW, the desire thing...
Put those things in spoilers, anon. It kinda ruins the surprise.
Just highlight the text and press ctrl+s.
>>
>>25381664
hoping to see more tomorrow and it's getting good
>>
File: obey.jpg (60 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
obey.jpg
60 KB, 500x773
You will obey or be exTERminated!
>>
bumpity
>>
I'm looking for a reason to break No-fap November.

Weekend lewd time when?
>>
>>25384747
>I'm looking for a reason to break No-fap November.
>>
goodnight bump
>>
File: picture-3Oq55.png (127 KB, 360x461) Image search: [Google]
picture-3Oq55.png
127 KB, 360x461
YOUR MASTER ASKS OF YOU TO GIVE ME MOAR BATPONES
>>
waiting and lurking
>>
Bomp
>>
>>25381664
>But at the same time you start to feel bad again for putting her under like that. Furthermore, you still don't know what now happened with Tennis.

"Now, when I am going to snap my fingers, you will walk back to the chair and sit down. Only when you sit again, you will snap out of your deep trance. You will have forgoten that I asked you if you could kill another person to protect me, instead think I asked you to tell me what you did with Tennis in detail. As such you will tell me what you did with her and in which way she is okay. Say yes, if you understood."
>"Yes"
>The next couple of minutes you spend then listening to her telling you about Tennis and how she is doing.
>You learn that Sunset, after the lab was cleaned up well enough, took her to the girl's restroom to make her forget what happened. But then again, a part of her wanted to punish her for hurting you.
>"Not violently", she adds to that immediately. "But I wanted her to understand what you did was not wrong or your fault. So I told her that you were making me feel good and that you were not molesting me.
>Well...depends on how you look at it, you think.
>"And when I did, I asked her how she felt now, knowing that nothing was wrong. And she said she felt horrible."
"Horrible?"
>"I said the same thing, just in the same tone. And she went on telling me that she considered you always a nice guy, that her attacking you was only to protect me and that she wouldn't have done it if she knew the truth as I told her."
>>
you returned to us, based anon.
welcome back
>>
>>25387179
I'm gone in a couple of minutes again

>She holds in a bit, before continuing with a sigh.
>"Kinda stole my thunder there."
"So then what?"
>"I told her that if she really feels as bad as she does, she should consider making it up to you."
"Make it up to me, how?"
>"That is the question", she replies sheepishly. "See, I did not tell her how."
"...What?"
>"I didn't want to make her do anything that would have gone too far in her case, or in your opinion. So I left it kind of open. All I told her was that a first step would be to obey me, her mistress."
"Mistress?"
>"Look, it was not my idea. She was already calling me it, when I started to give her orders to help me clean up the lab."
>So Sunset calling you Master Anon when exposed to Joke Command wasn't just something happening to her. Anyone who got a load of it would refer to the person putting them under as their master. Or in Sunset's case, mistress.
>"Look, I didn't know what to do, okay?", she continues on, but more defensively. "I was worried about you and just wanted to get this over with, without screwing her up too bad in the process. So I told her to wake up, don't tell anyone about it, think about what she did and ways to make up it up to both of us and wait for me to call her if I had any other things to say to her."
>Oh god. Oh sweet god in heaven.
>"And when she was on her way home, I wanted to look for you at the infirmary, but then I saw principal Celestia in it, talking to Redheart about you going to the hospital and how to handle..."
"Sunet...", you interrupt her.
>"What?"
"Are you telling me, that right now, Tennis is awake, but still thinks of you as her mistress?"
>She looks at you confused. And then when realization hits her, she starts to look as worried as you.
>"I... that may be the case."
>Silence.
"Do you have her phone number?"
>"Yes."
"Would you please call her and fix her up, before she says or does something over the course of the weekend we may not be in control of?"
>>
>>25387179
but there will be more this day. Or certainly more than there was to be read yesterday.
>>
>>25387254
Take your time writefriend
Im loving the green so far personally.
>>
File: Yuri_red_alert.jpg (376 KB, 1541x964) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_red_alert.jpg
376 KB, 1541x964
>>25324379
It is only just begun
>>
>>25387249
You're so based, please, finish this story properly, ok? It's really interesting to read it!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.