[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space CYOA Thread #24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2
File: Mellow And True.png (422 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Mellow And True.png
422 KB, 1200x900
Welcome to thread #24! Low attention span edition!

Current writefags:

Space Horse - Catch up either here http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/space/21361304#navbar or here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e33FA7Hex9xcGLr7dYz2iOw9cLYsAOkYsj_c90LPyTg/edit?usp=sharing

Space Horse’s Resource Folder (Character sheet and background stuff) - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4eSgXABJTrfb1lMQ0Y1NzAzQzQ&usp=sharing

Space Bug: Catch up either here
http://pastebin.com/u/SpaceBug Or here
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/vex/23470557#navbar

Space Music Playlist: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRnM0zrcXaD07fWmxqz_4XHMZlaR-8r_0

Green to follow.
>>
Reposting:

“I’m happy too but everything hurts right now, so can we hug on the chair instead?”
>”Oh! Sorry!” She nuzzles you and gets up, her and True pulling you to your hooves and helping you to the armchair.
>Fizzy climbs onto the chair with you, wrapping her wings around you.”
“How are you guys feeling?”
>”Like I’m gonna throw up…” Rivet groans.
>”Really sore… I’ve been researching Fist, Carver and Ember though. You wanna hear about them?”
>”Aww, I can make you feel better.” True takes a seat next to Star, nuzzling her cheek.
>>
>>25307087
“Sure, start with Carver.”
>True slips behind Star and starts to gently massage her back.
>A soft moan escapes Star as True’s hooves expertly work out the kinks in her back.
>She rests her head on the table, smiling contently, “R-right there True.”
“Uhh Star? Carver?”
>”O-oh right,” She blushes faintly and clears her throat as she checks her datapad, “Let’s see… Carver. He’s a bounty hunter that manly goes after high paying jobs. I couldn’t find any connection between him and Fist. He’s worked for Ember before though. That’s all I could get on him. Who do you want to hear about next?”
>>
>>25307096
>High paying jobs
Someone must REALLY not like us
Let's go with ember next
>>
>>25307096
“Ember, who the hell are they and why have they put a price on me and True?”
>”I couldn’t find too much on Ember either, she hides her tracks pretty well.”
“She?”
>”Uh-huh… I could only find a gender though, not a physical description. She runs most of the smuggling operations in half of the fringe and she’s branched out into slaving recently. Fist was one of her middlemen, he was in charge of Karak’s operations. From what i can tell she doesn’t come out of hiding often, but when she does, it’s bad.”
“How bad is ‘bad’?”
>”Last time she popped up eighty six ponies were killed by her. That’s just what was confirmed to be her though, there’s probably more.”
>>
Time to get back to it.

When we last left off, the baby had hatched. And we found out what Fixer has on her computer.

"Well, what do you think?"
>"Well, you know the names i chose, I'm gonna stick by them."
>You look at the baby, smiling.
"Then let's do the name you offered. Hunter."
>Angel chuckles softly, nuzzling you.
"We are going to need to do some shopping today."
>"Yea, we are. I know you said he would be more like a colt then a foal, but wow. Don't quite think a crib would last a week if they grow as fast as you said. Maybe Sky could knock down a wall and make an attached room? Or a room across from ours? Gives us privacy, while keeping close. And gives Hunter some privacy for when he grows."
>You see Hunter shift a little and yawn widely, his little fangs brushing against you as he does.
>You can see his eyes open just a crack as he squints, seeing the exact same blue eyes as yours.
>>
>>25307717
Sounds like we'll need to draw her out. Give me a list of her underbosses.
>>
Space Bug...? Man, I have been away from the thread too long... time to catch up!
>>
>>25307825
There's no rush, I want him to stay with us for a few night while he gets used to being hatched.

Nuzzle Hunter a bit. Good morning little one.
>>
>>25307717
“We need to try and draw her out then, get me a list of her underbosses.”
>”I’ll get to work on it.” Star closes her eyes, letting True massage her.
>”Ugh… Do me next True?” Rivet asks, dragging himself off the couch and into the kitchen.
>”What’s in it for me?”
>”My gratitude?”
>”Who the fuck would want that? No deal.” She smirks, leaning down to nuzzle Star’s mane.
>Fizzy nuzzles your nose, “Do you want anything to eat? Or a drink?”
>>
>>25308055
What about a gender swap and a turn on top? Or a drink next time we make port?
>>
>>25308055
We'll need to start keeping a low profile so that we don't get blindsided again. Don't dock overnight, when we do dock make sure it's in secluded areas and when we go out we need to disguise up a bit. If she wants a war we can give the bitch one.
>>
>>25308055
Some food and a rink would be delightful.
>>
>>25307825
Hello. I am your mother, that is your father.

>>25308055
yes. could she get you some food and water?
>>
>>25307825
>You keep whispering to Angel.
"All in good time. I want him to stay with us for a few nights and let him get used to being hatched."
>You watch as Hunter opens his eyes further before you give your son a nuzzle, getting some of the green goo on you.
"Good morning little one."
>You repeat the same words in changeling and through the hive mind speak.
>Hunter lifts his head, looking around and looking up at you, seeming nervous.
>'Mommy?'
"Yes, i'm mommy. And this is father, dad, or daddy."
>Again you repeat the words in diffrent ways, Angel smiling at Hunter.
>"Hey little guy." Angel says, giving Hunter a nuzzle as well.
>Hunter seems to relax at the attention, eyes closeing slightly.
>Angel pulls back after a bit, smiling and looking a little watery in the eyes.
>"Hang on a sec."
>Angel moves away and gets up, giving a few ow's as he walks to the bathroom.
>Hunter looks around as Angel comes back with two towels, looking at his own hooves.
>"Let's clean some of that off."
>>
>>25308626
Clean hunter of the goo. We must each take turns holding him too, and poking his little belly. Then we have to show him off to the crew. I'm pretty sure Cobalt might die.
>>
>>25308626
>>25308668
Let's stay in the room a while and for at least part of that let him stand up and walk about a bit. His world just opened up after all and we don't want to overwelm the little bugger.
>>
spaaaace!
>>
>>25308626
"Thanks Angel."
>You gently pass Hunter to Angel, setting him down on the towel.
>You get off the bed and clean yourself off a little, getting the blankets with goo on them out of the way.
>Turning back, you see Angel sitting back on the bed, smiling as he gently cleans Hunter.
>'This feels better.'
>You sit next to him, Angel giving Hunter back to you once he is clean.
>You cradle the little changeling, giving his belly a soft poke.
"Boop."
>Hunter squirms as you prod his belly, a smile on his face as he makes little chittering noises.
>Angel laughs and joins in, holding Hunter when you pass him over.
>"This is amazing, i wish we had a camera in here."
"I do too, but we will always have our memories. Do you want to see something amazing?"
>"What is it?"
>You hold out your hooves and Angel gives Hunter to you.
"Go stand near the bathroom."
>You set Hunter down as Angel follows your instructions, looking at the little changeling as you lay next to him on the floor.
"Now, watch mommy closely."
>You slowly get up and stand, looking back to Hunter.
"Try to do the same"
>Hunter struggles a little as he pushes to his hooves, wobbly standing.
>"Very good!" Angel says.
>You carefully instruct Hunter on how to walk, smiling as you do.
'Try and walk to daddy.'
>Hunter takes a step forward, tumbling instantly and getting back up.
>He tries again, having more success as he takes his first steps.
>You look at Angel as Hunter walks towards him, seeing an awestruck reaction on his face.
>Angel watchs as Hunter walks to and sits in front of him, holding up both his tiny hooves to Angel.
>Angel picks Hunter up and hugs him, tears running down his face.
>"Goddess almighty. I..."
>Angel nuzzles Hunter, laughing.
>"Amazing job Hunter. I can't wait to hear you speak."
>'Hunter?'
>>
>>25309736
That's your name. I'm mommy, that's daddy, you're Hunter.

Bring everyone back onto the bed. Let Hunter do what Hunter does. If he wants to snuggle up we can snuggle for a little bit, if he wants to keep walking around he can do that. Let him absorb his environment. When it seems like he has his bearings straight we can take him out to the rest of the crew.
>>
>>25309736
yes. 'hunter' that's you!
>>
>>25307825
İm finally all caught up and ready to participate
But something has been bugging me since fixer showed up
im not the only one who follows GS right?
>>
>>25309736
"Hunter is your name. I'm mommy, he is daddy, you are Hunter."
>Angel holds Hunter up, smiling at him.
"Bring him back here Angel, let's let him explore."
>Angel sets Hunter down and they both move back to the bed, Hunter moving a bit faster than before.
>You climb onto the bed with Angel, looking at Hunter.
"Go ahead and explore Hunter, look around if you want to. Mommy and daddy are here if you want to just stay with us."
>Hunter turns around and moves around the room, looking and asking about everything.
>You translate and explain each question asked to Angel, keeping him in the loop.
>Eventually Hunter stops looking around and moves to the bed, trying to climb up to you.
>'Up?' Hunter asks, holding his hooves out to you.
>You help Hunter up and he moves to you and Angel, laying next to both of you.
>You both nuzzle Hunter, getting more chitters from him as he smiles, Angel practically booming with happiness the entire time.
>After a bit, you get up from the bed, moving to the door.
"Would you like to see the others Hunter?"
>'Others?'
"More ponies, one of them is aunt Cobalt."
>Angel gets up and moves to you, looking back at Hunter.
>"Uncle Chaos too. Come on Hunter, you will like the others."
>Hunter gets to his hooves with some effort and eases his way off the bed, moving to you and Angel.
>You all slowly walk through the halls, helping Hunter at the stairs.
>Eventualy you get to the mess, hearing the crew talk as you all enter.
>"Serously though, i think we could benefit if we did that with Sid, we just need to shackle him." Fixer says to Chaos.
>"Doubt Vex would want it. Morning Vex, how you feeling Ange-"
>Chaos stares at the three of you, Cobalt gasping as the rest of the crew turns and sees Hunter.
>"My my, who is this?" Charon asks with a smile.
>>
>>25310539
wanting to get into it because how much tanks give me a stiffy. Why? Does she resemble a pony from GS?
>>
>>25310975
this is hunter. I thought it would be good for him to know everyone on the crew.
>>
>>25310975
Introduce hunter and then introduce everyone. See if Charon wants to give him a once over.
>>
>>25310975
This is hunter, the newest member of the family
>>25311011
yep both small, mechanics, and same interest in collars and leashes
>>
>>25310975
"This is Hunter everypony, i wanted to introduce him to the crew."
>Hunter hides behind you a little, looking at the others.
>You go through all the crew for Hunter, pointing a hoof and naming each one.
>He seems less nervous as you go through each of the crew, looking at each of them.
>Cobalt gets up and moves to Hunter, sitting near and smiling at him.
>'Aunt Cobalt?'
"Yes, that's aunt Cobalt. Go and give her a hug."
>Hunter slowly walks to Cobalt, reaching out his hooves to her.
>Cobalt hugs Hunter, giving him a gentle pat on the head.
>"Walking and understanding language already? wow." Sky says.
"Changelings grow fast and hatch quite developed. They just need to figure out how to do things and grow their shells."
>"I was wondering why he was so.... not like you." Fixer says.
"That will change in time. Would you like to look over him Charon?"
>Charon nods, smiling.
>"Yes, in a little bit. And once i am done you can spend the whole day with your son."
>"Speaking of getting looked at, can you check my leg Charon? Or give some pain killers? Where are we anyways?" Angel asks.
>"Still at the ammo dump, none of us know how to land the ship." Chaos says.
>"Ah."
>>
>>25311612
Nudge Angel gently. "Doesn't it feel nice to be needed." Tell Hunter that he can walk around and talk to whoever or look at whatever, but not to leave the room for now. Then just watch the adorable thing move around.
>>
>>25311612
It's going to be fun teaching hunter games like 'tag' and 'hide and go seek' it's also going to be fun watching him transform. And seeing him discover things for the first time.
>>
>>25308055
Some gender bending practice would be a good thing... what with our sneaky sneak-in plan we might be planning.
>>
>>25311612
>You give Angel a small nudge, smiling at him.
"Isn't it nice to be needed?"
>"Yea, but i rather be focused on something, or rather somepony more important." Angel says, looking at Hunter.
"We will have time, we still need to shop for him today. Possibly teach him more things, like his abilities and some games."
>Hunter moves back to you, looking around.
"Go ahead and look around Hunter. You can ask anything and look at whatever you want, just stay in the room."
>'Yes mommy.'
>Hunter moves around, looking at things as you and Angel sit at the able with the others.
>Hunter moves to Chaos as one point, looking at him.
>'Why do you look like daddy?'
>Chaos stares back, looking confused.
>"What is he doing?"
>You laugh and shake your head.
"Sorry Chaos, he was asking why you and Angel look the same. Only i can hear him for now."
>"Will it take long for him to speak?"
"He will soon enough, he just hatched this morning."
>Chaos looks to Hunter, smiling.
>"We are the same because we are twins. We are not completely the same though."
>Hunter nods and looks around more, prodding the doors and other things as he looks around.
>"He is so cute!" Cobalt says, smiling.
>"He certainly seems healthy, curious too." Charon adds.
>Hunter moves to you and holds up his hooves, a pleeding look in his eyes.
>'I'm hungy mommy."
>>
>>25312638
Let's give him some energy then since I'm assuming he's not ready for solid foods till he gets his shell.
>>
>>25307074
I see that picture of those two and how bored they look, and I can't help but imagine that girl looking up at the guy and casually saying "I'm horny. You wanna fuck?". Then the guy just looks up semi-shocked and not really sure how serious she is, and just instinctively blurts out "O-kay?".
>>
>>25312638
Feed the boy!
>>
>>25312638
I hope that hungy is a mistype. I don't think I could handle baby talk after he's been talking normally the entire time.

Teach him to sense the emotions in the air. I doubt he can absorb love efficiently yet, but letting him get a taste under his own power would be helpful.
>>
>>25312729
Now that i think about it i can actually see that happening
>>
>>25312638
"Aww, come here."
>You lift Hunter up, setting him next to you.
"Think about me Angel, I'm going to teach him how to sense emotions."
>"Easy enough."
>You can feel some love in the air as Angel closes his eyes, looking back to Hunter.
"Can you feel that energy Hunter?"
>Hunter nods, looking around.
"Good, that's love, you need to feed on that and other emotions. I will feed you for now, but you need to practice sensing it so you can find it."
>You feed Hunter some energy, seeing a smile on his face untill you stop feeding.
>'I feel full but still feel hungry mommy."
>You think back to what Sion said, remembering what he said.
"Do we have any food that isn't in meal packages? Something fresh?"
>"I can help!" Cobalt says.
>She moves to the fridge and pulls out a small container, a mix of berries inside it.
>"I wanted to make some smoothies, but that can wait for another time."
"Thanks Cobalt."
>You feed Hunter some berries, letting him feed himself a little.
>Hunter gives a little hiccup when he finishes, his teeth and fangs red from the berries.
>'Thank you mommy.'
"Who else do we say thanks to for giving you some food?"
>'Thanks aunt Cobalt."
"He says thank you Cobalt."
>Cobalt just smiles, bouncing a little in her seat.
>>
>>25313396
Communicate to him silently to go nuzzle Cobalt's leg and tell him to sense the emotion she gives off. 'That's happiness. It's a positive emotion and means she's more relaxed and open around you.'

Instruct him to ask about any emotions he senses but doesn't recognize. Developing that sense is just as important as all the others.
>>
>>25313396
He's adorable. I want to dress him up and Chaos and Angel were right. We need to buy a camera as soon as possible. That's our priority. We should also give him a tour of the ship.
>>
>>25313494
Before we go off we'll need to ask Fixer what she was talking about with SID.
>>
>>25313509
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Let's see what crazy plan fixer has cooked up.
>>
>>25313396
'Go and give aunt Cobalt's leg a nuzzle, feel the emotions she gives off.'
>Hunter lowers himself down and moves to Cobalt, giving her leg a nuzzle as instructed.
>"Awee." Cobalt says, looking at Hunter.
>'I feel it. Not as strong, but i feel it.'
'That is happiness, a positive emotion like love. it means she is more relaxed and open around you. If you ever discover new emotions that you don't know, tell me and i will explain them'
>'Yes mommy, i will.'
>Hunter stops and tries to pull himself up next to Cobalt, his legs dangling as he hangs.
>Cobalt helps him up, giggleing as Hunter hugs her, more happiness coming from her.
>You smile and look at Angel.
"You were right, we need a camera."
>"We will buy one when we shop."
"Some clothes too, i wana dress him up a little."
>"Well then, better make sure i'm good to fly. Mind looking at me Charon?"
>"Sure thing. Stop by when we are flying Vex, i will have a look at Hunter."
>As Angel and Charon walk off, you look at Fixer.
"What was that about Sid?"
>Fixer smiles, shrugging.
>"Thinking if we could add some holographic displays, give him a "body". and the possibility of giving him some internal security drones to use. Non-lethal of course, something for us to use if we get boarded."
>"I argue that he tried to kill us, giving him the toaster alone seems like a bad idea." Chaos says.
>"That is why we shackle him, make it so he won't. it's just an idea though. Hey, is my laptop still in your room cap? i forgot it has my programing files on there, i need them for Sid."
>>
>>25314303
I wouldn't mind giving him a body, a little concerned with the drones. How much will this cost? He'll need to go through some testing and be under full control before he gets such things. After he passes trial period we can relax around him.

Let's go get her laptop.
>>
>>25314303
Sure, feel free to go grab it. Oh, and I took a look at some of your research while I had it, very interesting stuff you're working on. Be sure to tell me if you ever need a helping hoof.
>>
Man I hope this doesn't end in a " i can't let you do that vex." let's ask fixer if she knew that she left some of her 'research' up on her laptop when she gave it to us. does chaos know?
>>
>>25314406
"I saw the problem you were working on, I think we could really collar it if we work together"

Delicious puns.
>>
bump up
>>
>>25314303
"I wouldn't mind either, but i am concerned about the security drones. any idea how much this would cost?"
>"No clue yet."
"Give me a price and we can see about testing him. And yes, your laptop is still in my room. You left some of your "research" open, interesting stuff. Give me a shout if you need help or want to tell me more, I'd like to work together, "collar" it, and put it to use."
>Fixer goes blank and nods, a bit of red to her face.
>"Uhhh, sure! Stop by later alright? I'm gonna go and get to work."
>She quickly trots off, Chaos shaking his head.
>"She has been eager to get working on Sid."
>Angel comes back in, smiling.
>"I'm gonna get to piloting, Charon is ready for you two if you dont have anything else to show Hunter."
>>
>>25316605
No, let's go take him to charon. She's going to take a quick look at you hunter.
>>
>>25316605
"Nope, not at all."
>You look at Hunter, who is looking at Cobalt with a curious expression.
"Come along Hunter, Charon wants to give you a checkup."
>Hunter looks at you and gets down from where he was sitting, following you as you move.
>You lead him to the medical room, Charon greeting you with a smile as you both step in.
>You help Hunter onto the medical tabel and sit next to him, Charon approaching you with some tools.
>"Just going to use you an an example Vex, let him know he is not the only one this happens to."
"Alright."
>Charon uses you an an example before moving onto Hunter, repeating for each test she gives.
>Finally, Charon draws some blood from you, moving to Hunter after.
>"Just a little pinch."
>Hunter flinches when the needle goes into him, a displeased look on his face as his eyes water slightly.
>'It hurts.'
"I know, just hold still for a bit while Charon works."
>You give Hunter a hug when it is all done, nuzzling him untill he chitters.
>Charon looks from a set of papers to you, smiling.
>"Congratulations Vex, Hunter is very healthy. I would give you a run down on the do and don't, but you already seem to know just what to do and heard what Sion said. You two are fee to go!"
>>
>>25317259
Lean over and tell him to hop up on your back. Then give him a tour of the ship.
>>
>>25317259
"Thanks Charon."
>You let go of Hunter and get iff the table, smileing at him.
"Hop on mommy's back, we are going to look around the ship."
>'Okay.'
>Once Hunter is on your back, you take him around the ship, showing the rooms to him.
>You find Chaos locking up all the weapons in the armory as you show Hunter the ship, Sky doing the same for his tools.
>You get to the bridge last, finding Angel piloting away.
>"There's my two favourite changelings. How did it go with Charon?" He asks looking at you.
"Good, Hunter is just fine."
>"Great! We are almost there."
>Hunter hops off your back and looks around, seeming curious about all the blinking lights and screens.
>>
>>25318282
Don't hesitate to ask about anything, but don't press any buttons in here unless you know what they do.

Transform a hoof in to a paw and start scratching Angel. "So, been thinking about what we need to get?"
>>
So, when do we find out that one of the crew is into shota?
>>
>>25318282
"Feel free to ask about anything Hunter, just don't touch anything unless you know exactly what it does."
>'Yes mommy. What is daddy doing?"
"He is piloting the ship, taking us where we need to go."
>You move to Angel as Hunter looks around, transforming your hoof into a diamond dog paw.
>You catch Angel by suprise as you scratch his ear, getting a quiet groan from him.
"So, has my stallion been thinking about what we should buy?"
>You let up a little, letting Angel speak and focus as you keep a content look on his face.
>"Well, you already suggested clothes. Books, toys, a bed for his room can wait for when we build it. Possibly a video game or three if we do long missions. Other then thaaaa"
>Angel leans towards you, eyes rolling back as you scratch more, making him groan again.
>"You're going to make me want to take a very long shower with you if you keep that up. Or spend more time curled up in bed with you." Angel whispers with a smile.
>'Mommy? Can i leave the room? i feel like i need to go somewhere. That bathroom place you showed me?'
>>
page 10
>>
>>25318824
oh yes. let him go.
>>
>>25318824
Let the hatchling go. Him going off on his own just shows that he's comfortable with his environment.

"Speaking of being in bed with each other I want you to do me a favour. I'm the one that keeps bringing up deviances which isn't fair to you. Next time we have fun I want to do something you want to try out."
>>
>>25318824
"Go ahead Hunter, call if you need help."
>'Yes mommy.'
>You watch Hunter take off, smiling.
>"What is he doing?" Angel asks.
"Bathroom. He should be fine by himself."
>"Colt and not a foal right?"
"Yes. It also tells me he is getting comfortable. Anyways, speaking of being in bed..."
>You give Angel a kiss, nuzzleing him.
"How about you get a turn with what you want? I don't want to be unfair to you and choose all the deviances."
>You can feel lust from Angel, a grin on his face.
>""Limits are no fun" right?"
>He bites your ear a gently and pulls a little.
>"A little begging never hurt, and i do have an idea. I'll even be nice and let you choose your poision, ring gag or ball gag?"
>>
>>25321321
The ball gag should work.
>>
>>25321321
Give an ooo. Ring gags are always nice.
>>
>>25321321
"Oooh. ball gag should work, but a ring gag sounds nice."
>"Then lets go with the nice one, gives me the chance to see if you do have a limit."
"Sounds like I'm in for some fun."
>"You are. One last spoiler to get you excited."
>He leans over and gives your horn a lick, making you shiver.
>"You are going to get plenty of that." Angel whispers in your ear.
>A tap on your leg startles you.
>'Mommy? What is that emotion coming from daddy?'
>You look behind you and see Hunter, the little changeling holding his hooves up to you.
>>
>>25321996
It's excitement.
>>
>>25321996
Pick up the adorable little scamp. That's lust, it comes from ponies when they want to copulate. When Angel is obviously made uncomfortable roll our eyes and tell him that love and lust are literally our bread and butter. Changeling don't have the benefit of waiting to explain it like ponies.
>>
>>25321996
>You pick up Hunter, holding him.
"The emotion is lust, it comes from ponies when they want to copulate"
>Angel looks at you with a slightly shocked expression.
>"Wait what? Did you just explain to him what lust is and means?"
>You roll your eyes.
"This is a bit normal for changelings, we don't have the benefit of waiting like ponies. Lust and love are literaly our bread and butter, they are strong and easy to find sources of energy that we need."
>"Right... makes sense, I'm just suprised that he gets that explained to him on day one."
>Angel smiles and looks at you.
>"But i get to give the next one "the talk" to if they are a pony."
>Angel looks infront of him and smiles wider.
>"Here we are, just need to dock."
>'We are different?' Hunter asks.
>>
>>25322745
This is happening faster then I would have liked. Yes, you're different. Angel is a "pony" you're a "changeling" Angel is my partner so we're raising you together.
>>
>>25322745
We'll fully rely on Angel's expertise when it comes to rearing a foal. Especially when it comes to diapers. /joke

"Indeed we are. We are changelings. We can use magic, fly" levitate him into the air then extend a wing in turn. 'communicate like this' "sense and feed on emotions, and transform into other creatures."

Set him down and transform into the other types of beings we have on the ship and in turn explain their unique abilities, strengths and weaknesses.

I'm a terribly over-informative sort.

>>25322888
It's not like he's growing up going to school with ponies that all have the same type of parents. Without that prior socialization this shouldn't be much of an issue. He's developing in an environment that's treating him and his situation as normal.
>>
>>25322745
>>25322934
When Angel finishes landing use him as an example of an earth pony instead. Treat it all matter-of-factly.
>>
>>25322745
"Yes, you are different. We are both changelings and daddy is a pony. You and i can both use magic..."
>You gently levitate Hunter away and back towards you, seeing him flail about a little before setting him down on the floor.
"We also have wings for flying and can sense emotions."
>You extend a wing and show it to Hunter.
'We can also talk like this and transform.'
>You transform into a pegasus, Hunter looking shocked and scared as the sight.
>He quickly moves and hides behind the Chair Angel is in.
'Don't be afraid, mommy is still the same.'
>Hunter looks at you from around the chair cautiously, inching his way out.
>You transform back and smile at him, giving him a hug when he excitedly runs to you.
>You show off the other races and their features once Hunter relaxes, saving earth ponies for last as Angel gets out of his chair.
"And daddy is an earth pony! They can't fly or use magic, but they are really strong."
>"Can't butter me up after taking away the father/son talk." He says as he turns his head away with a smile.
"Don't worry Angel, i will fully rely on you for rearing pony foals. Especially for diapers!"
>Angel smiles at you when he sees you smiling at him, chuckleing as he shakes his head.
>You look down as you feel pressure against your forehoof, Seeing Hunter nuzzle you and Angel.
>>
>>25323562
Let's go get that camera and a toy or two.
>>
>>25323562
Pick him up and squish him in a group hug.
>>
>>25324416
bump x2
>>
Hunter must be nuzzled.
>>
>>25323562
>You pick Hunter up and give him a hug, nuzzling him.
>You then switch to holding Hunter with one hoof, pulling Angel close as you all hug.
>Hunter chitters like before, Giving Angel and you more nuzzles.
>'Daddy feels really happy'
"He is happy, and with good reason."
>You let Angel take Hunter and watch as they nuzzle, feeling the emotions from Angel.
>"You and your mother just may be the best things to have happened to me."
>Angel sets Hunter down, smiling at te little changeling.
>"Alright then, shopping time? Think he will be alright with the crowd of the station?" Angel asks, looking at you.
>>
>>25327674
He'll be with us so of course he'll be fine. Tell hunter that he's going to see a lot of new and exciting things.

He is going to be on angels back most of the time until we stop somewhere and then he can walk around and look at whatever he wants.

But he can't touch anything without asking alright? we'll keep an eye on him while angel buys stuff and asks for our opinion.

And kiss angel. the feeling is mutual.
>>
>>25327674
"He will be with us so he will be fine, he can stay on your back untill we get to where he can look around."
>"Alright then, let's get to it."
"One thing though Angel."
>You give Angel a kiss before he speaks, feeling a wave of love from him.
"I feel the same way."
>Angel kisses you back before laying on the floor, letting Hunter climb onto him.
>'Where are we going?'
"We are going shopping for you! You are about to see a lot of new and exciting things. Please ask before touching anything though."
>You all head out to the station, Hunter looking around with wide eyes at everything, asking about the sights and smells.
>Some passing ponies stare or glance in your direction as you all walk, either with curious or bewildered expressions.
>You quickly stop at a store for a camera and move on, getting to a large store.
>You lower Hunter down, turning to Angel.
"I'll keep an eye on him, Why don't you look around and find some nice things for him?"
>"I think you are starting to trust me too much Vex." Angel says with a smile.
>He gives you a peck and trots off, leaving your attention to Hunter.
>You watch as he looks at the toys, then turning to you.
>'Can i pick one up?'
"Go ahead, find one you like."
>Hunter walks down the aisle for a little bit, looking at the toys closely.
>One of the toys suddenly makes a loud noise as Hunter walks by, making him jump back and bump into a shelf.
>Two stuffed toys fall onto him, Hunter looking at you after.
>'Oops'
>A chuckle makes you turn, seeing Angel with a pair of sweaters.
>"You alright Hunter?"
>You turn back and see Hunter nod, looking up at where the toys fell from.
>"Wich one would look better on him?" Angel asks.
>He shows you the sweaters, both having the same lightning bolt pattern.
>One of the sweaters is blue and yellow, the other purple and black with yellow outlines.
>>
>>25328491
I'm partial to purple and black.
>>
>>25328491
"The purple and black one."
>"Got it, i'll be back soon enough."
>As Angel takes off again, you look back at Hunter, seeing him try to get the toys back on the shelf.
>You help him with your magic, moving on to another aisle after.
>Angel comes back after quickly, carrying a few more things.
"That was fast, what do you have now?"
>"Just a few books and a season of the critters show Cotton watches. I suppse i have the advantage of knowing what to buy thanks to her, except it's my son and not my sister I'm buying for."
>He sighs and laughs, giving his head a shake
>"Pa, you better be laughing long and hard from wherever you are."
>A small clatter sounds in front of you, Hunter setting down a box with a transforming fighter along with a stuffed manticore.
>'Are these okay?'
>>
>>25329360
Sure thing. Levitate the manticore up onto our back. We should make sure he has some kind of ereader that he can get new books on if he turns out to be a reader. And a builder set thing.
>>
>>25329360
"Yes, they are."
>You levitate the manticore onto your back, Angel Taking the box.
"Do you think they have an ebook here?"
>"Yes, I'll get one."
>You turn back to Hunter, smiling.
"Choose a building kit also Hunter, pick whatever one you want."
>Once you get a kit and find Angel, you buy all the things, costing 300 credits.
>You all walk out of the store with the things, Hunter on Angel's back, hugging the manticore.
>"So, anything else?" Angel asks.
>>
>>25329956
Bump him with our flank. He needs to go get some special things while we pick up some greens. Fresh produce for the little one.
>>
>>25329956
>You gently bump Angel with your flank, smiling.
"You need to go get some speical things while me and Hunter go get some fresh food."
>Angel smiles, nodding.
>"Yes ma'am, I'll hop to it."
>You take Hunter onto your back and go your separate way from Angel, finding a fresh food market.
>You buy a good amount of fruits and vegetables, Hunter sniffing the air and asking about the food as you do.
>You feel a nudge against your flank, seeing Angel smile at you as he carrys a black bag.
>"Got everything needed and more." He says with a wink.
>>
>>25330335
Flick our tail.. tail fin? at him and grin. Good. There better be a few fun surprises in there. Pay for the produce and head out. Check to see if Angel wanted to pick up anything else for Hunter.
>>
>>25330335
Let's friend buy some assorted fruits and veggies.
>>
>>25330394
>Let's friend buy some assorted fruits and veggies.
We just bought some. You might want to rephrase your reply.
>>
>>25330411
dammit. not all there at the moment.
>>
>>25330335
>You flick your tail fin at Angel and grin at him.
"Good. I hope that there's some fun things in there."
>"You'll see. I'll pay for the food."
>Angel pays for the needed food, taking some bags from you after.
"Is there anything else you want to get for Hunter?"
>Angel hums, looking thoughtful.
>"Food, entertainment, education... Room and such can wait like you said... Nope, can't think of- Wait!"
>Angel gets a big smile on his face.
>"I know just the thing that i almost forgot."
>You follow Angel to a store, waiting for him as he buys something.
>'Help please?'
>You see Hunter holding up the sweater that was bought for him, smiling at the sight.
>After you help him get it on, Angel returns, carrying a ball.
>"If there is one thing I'm going to do with my kid, it's play hoofball."
>>
>>25330923
Laugh and ask what year it is. If he seems affronted giggle and say we're just teasing. Point out that he seems to like his sweater.

Unless Hunter was particularly interested in anything it's time to go back to the ship.
>>
>>25330996
cute
>>
>>25330923
>You laugh a little, smiling at Angel.
"What year is it Angel?"
>Angel rolls his eyes, smiling back.
>"Sorry that i want to play an old sport with my son, one that would be easily accessible at a moments notice might i add. And look who is talking! You had fun playing hoofball with Cotton when we went to our colony!"
"I know, just teasing. It seems somepony like his sweater."
>You gesture towards Hunter, Angel smiling.
>"Good."
"Ready to go back to the ship Hunter?"
>'Yes mommy."
>You all head back to the ship, bringing all the bought goods back.
>You see most of the crew there when you arrive, only Fixer missing.
>"Hey guys, went shopping?" Chaos asks.
"Yes, a little for Hunter."
>"Awee, Hunter looks cute!" Cobalt says.
>"Oh! before i forget. Somepony called for you about the AI job Vex, they wanted to say thanks and apparently sent payment."
>>
>>25332223
Yeah, I remember being paid for this. Did we do that delivery? Should do that later if not. I presume that fixer's in her room?
>>
>>25332223
Contacting them must have slipped our mind today. Ask Hunter if he's tired or hungry. He's been walking around quite a lot for his first day hatched.
>>
>>25332223
"Right, i forgot all about that. Today has been bussy so far, i have been all caught up in it. We did do the delivery right?"
>"Yes, yesterday before we did the AI job."
"Good. Fixer in her room?"
>"Yea, she's going nuts over Sid, seems a little jumpy too." Chaos says.
"She did drink a lot of coffee." Cobalt says.
>You give a nod, looking to Hunter, who is on your back.
>You see him yawn before you have a chance to speak, Angel smiling as the little changeling rubs his eyes.
>"Somepony needs a nap i think." He says.
>>
>>25332784
To the captain quarters! We'll tuck him in.
>>
>>25332784
If we're still waiting on upgrading our weaponry now's the time to do it. No missions set for today. Let's put our little bug to bed for a little while.
>>
>>25332784
"Come on Angel, let's put him to bed for a little bit."
>You and Angel carry the things and Hunter, making a quick stop near the mess to store the food.
>You then carry the rest of the bags to your room, setting them down.
>You bring Hunter to your bed, lifting him and the covers with your magic, placing the manticore in front of him.
>You gently tuck Hunter in, smiling at him.
"Just call of you need mommy."
>"Or find dad," Angel says as he gives Hunter a nuzzle, "We are both here for you Hunter."
>Hunter sleepily nods, looking exhausted and he hugs the manticore.
>You give him a nuzzle too, singing the same lullaby to Hunter when he was still in the egg, watching his eyes close.
>Eventualy you stop and see Hunter breath slowly, sleeping peacefully.
>You feel a peck and Angel leans against you, a smile on his face.
>>
>>25333319
Give Angel a loving nuzzle. Then stand up and move out of the room. After leaving give a whistful sigh and lean against Angel for a minute. Then grin up at him. "Wanna help me go tease Fixer?" If he agrees it's time to go rope Chaos in.
>>
>>25333319
>You nuzzle Angel, standing up after a bit.
>As you quietly leave the room, Angel turns and hides the black bag before exiting.
>You lean against him and sigh after, feeling a nip on your neck.
>"Now i'm all fired up for what i have in store for you, we should steal the showers or a spare room."
"Naughty stallion. Speaking of, want to help me tease Fixer?"
>Angel looks as you with a curious expression.
>"Tease her about what?"
"Something interesting i found on her computer, i wana get Chaos involved too."
>Angel smiles nodding.
>"I'm curious, It sounds like something interesting. lead the way."
>The both of you find Chaos, getting his attention.
"Hey Chaos, feel like teasing Fixer a little?"
>Chaos smiles, looking at you.
>"What about? I feel liek she needs to be messed with a little, she's all jumpy."
>"Vex found something on her computer apparently." Angel says.
>"Is that why she is so jumpy? It's nothing bad is it?"
>>
>>25334228
Start walking towards her room.

"Nothing bad at all. But it's not as fun if I tell you all about it before hand. But I'll tell you part of it. I know she's been enjoying you. And I know /I/ enjoyed two of 'you'." Transform into Chaos and grin back at him. "I think she might faint if there's three of 'you' in the room teasing her at once." Transform into your normal self and grin.
>>
>>25334228
>>25334339
Especially as jumpy as she is right now. That does mean we'd have to put off Angel's fun, but can't waste a perfect opportunity like this. And we can also go back to that later. Over and over again.
>>
>>25334339
I forgot to add 'what do you think?'.
>>
>>25334228
>You gesture the twins to follow, smiling.
"No, it's nothing bad. And i am sorry Angel, it does mean that we put off your fun, But this is a golden opportunity for all of us."
>"What is going on? What did you find?" Chaos asks.
"I'm not going to spoil it, but i have a nice idea. Fixer has told me how much she enjoys you, and i know how much i enjoyed two of you."
>You nod at Chaos then Angel, transforming into Chaos after.
"So i bet Fixer would faint at three of you in the room, all teasing her at once."
>You transform back, grinning as you look back at Chaos.
"What do you think?"
>"I think you really are a succubus." Chaos says with a sigh.
>He looks thoughtful, turning to Angel.
>"Angel? Any thoughts?"
>"If this is going where i think it is? Your mare, your rules. It's just fun for us to all have."
>You all arrive at Fixer's room, Chaos getting a grin.
>"Sure, why not? None of us are trying to steal each other. I'm in." Chaos whispers.
>>
>>25334991
Alright. You two back off. I'll go in first. After I'm transformed come in one at a time when you feel it's appropriate. The build up of it is the best part.

Make sure we're our normal form and walk into her room. If we can do it silently and surprise her even better. Innocently inquire about SID and whether she has those numbers she mentioned.
>>
>>25334991
Walk in there and let's see what fixer is doing.
>>
>>25334991
"Alright, i'll go first, you two can come in one at a time when I'm transformed and when you think it is appropriate. The buildup is most important here."
>The brothers nod, hiding to the sides of the door.
>You walk in and approach Fixer, sneaking up on her as she works away.
"Hey Fixer."
>"AAAAAH!" Fixer screams.
>She pants and looks at you, holding her chest.
>"Fuck! Don't do that to me Vex!"
"Sorry, I thought you heard me. i came to check up on you, see how the work with Sid was going."
>Fixer clears her throat, blushing.
>"Fine, i'm just stuck with shackling him."
"No price on the stuff you mentioned then?"
>Fixer shakes her head, looking at the computer.
>"No, Sid is actually complex. I want him to be safe before we even try to use him, but programing his shackels is an actual challenge."
>Fixer blushes more, glancing around.
>"So, I'm safe right? I'm guessing you saw the pictures that looked really forcefull and made the mares look non consenting? I'm just into hitting, and forcing, and being ordered, and..."
>Fixer sighs, smiling at you.
>"Sorry, just embarrassed about this. i get worked up easily."
>>
>>25335607
Wave it off and smile at her. "It's not like it's something I've never seen before. Or experienced before." Allow the smile to turn into a predatory grin and start moving around her. "The loss of control, being forced to obey a strong stallion's every whim. Being shown your place as a plaything. Of course, while femdom is fun, there are certain other... benefits."

Transform into Chaos on the way behind her. When we're back in front of her grab her jaw roughly so that she has to look at us and make sure she's facing away from the door. "And who doesn't like when they find a new toy for themselves?"
>>
>>25335607
Oh. I was wondering if it was the other way around or not.
she's no where near safe is she?
>>
>>25336021
Not if I have anything to do with it.
>>
>>25335607
>You laugh and wave a hoof, smiling at Fixer.
"Please, it's nothing I haven't seen before or experienced before."
>Fixer sighs, laughing untill she sees your grin.
>You begin to circle her in her chair, keeping close to her.
"The loss of control, being forced to obey a stallion's every want and will. Being shown your place as a plaything. Sure, Femdom can be fun, but there are certain other... benefits."
>You can feel lust from Fixer, seeing her watch your every move, keeping still and silent.
>You transform into Chaos as you move behind her, roughly grabbing her jaw and turning her towards you.
"And who doesn't like finding a new plaything?"
>Fixer struggles slightly in suprise, her lust very high as you keep her looking at you, making sure she doesn't look at the door
>You see Chaos walk in slowly as Angel peaks around the corner, A grin on his face.
>Chaos winks and nods at you, stopping about half way behind Fixer.
>"P-plaything? Vex, what?" she says, her eyes wide.
>>
>>25336341
Start moving forward, forcing her to take steps back. "Of course. A plaything. That's what you like. There's nothing wrong with knowing your place."
When she bumps into Chaos let her freak out a bit and then start moving around her again openly leering, nodding at Chaos to do the same and start talking as well. Brush up against her. Keep talking in turn with Chaos, going off of each other. It's his mare, it's only fair that we hand off the lead to him now that he gets the picture.
>>
I wonder if we need a marker.
>>
>>25336341
"Yes, a plaything. It is what you like. You want to be like the mares with the marks on their flanks. little ticks for how much she is used."
>You move closer to Fixer and she climbs off the chair she is in, keeping faced towards you as she does.
>You shove the chair aside and keep advanceing, grinning as fixer backs up
"Nothing is wrong with knowing your place Fixer."
>"Vex i... i..."
>Fixer gasps as she bumps into Chaos, turning and backing towards her bed.
>You nod at Chaos as you make her stop and circle around her again, Chaos joining in.
"A plaything, right Chaos?"
>He nods, looking Fixer dead in the eyes.
>"A fuck toy."
>You brush against her.
"One that listens to every command."
>"A good little slave that listens to her master."
"And if she doesn't?"
>Chaos chuckles as his lust rises, making Fixer look at him.
>"She gets punished."
>Fixer's lust rises more at the last word that Chaos says, a slight shiver being seen.
>Chaos motions you next to him as Fixer stares up at him, a mixture of terror and want on her face, her back to the door.
>"You know, i did see her try to get away from you when you grabbed her. Shouldn't you punish her for resisting you? It's only fair as you were the one she tried to pull away from." Chaos asks.
>Angel walks in, closing and locking the door behind him.
>>
>>25336853
Let's order angel and chaos to grab her and then point her flank towards us. Let's rub it and then give it a harsh smack.
>>
>>25336853
That's true. Slap her across the muzzle and then grab her jaw, forcing her to look at the both of you again. Then tilt your head into the air and take a big sniff. "Do you smell that" Let go of her and then lean over her, forcing her head into our chest as we grab her tail and yank it up, spreading her scent across the room. "I don't seem to recall giving this slut permission to enjoy herself."
>>
>>25336853
"True."
>You give Fixer a slap across the muzzle and make her yelp, turning her head towards you after.
>You catch a certain sent, letting go of Fixer.
"Smell that?"
>You lean over and grab Fixer's tail, beinging it up and exposing her marehood.
"I don't think we gave this little slut permission to enjoy herslef."
>"She really is enjoying herself." Angel says, pointing out a wet spot on the floor.
>"Very bad." Chaos says.
>He takes Fixer from you and spanks her, passing her to Angel.
>Angel does the same, giving fixer to you after he spanks her, Fixer crying out with each hit she gets.
>You firmly bring your own hoof down on her, getting the same reaction before Chaos pulls her away.
>He pushes her face near her mess, Fixer panting as her lust stays at a high point.
>"Lick it up."
>Fixer stays still, blushing at the words from Chaos.
>"I order you."
>Fixer licks up her juices, mumbling something when she is done.
"What was that?"
>Fixer shakes, looking up at you.
>"I'm sorry. I'll be good, I promise."
>>
>>25337302
Repeat it back to her. "You will learn to be good. I promise." Give her another hard smack on the ass and push her over to Chaos again. "It's been a little while since you've showered hasn't it? I think this little bitch could make a good ball cleaner."
>>
>>25337302
""You will be good?" No. You will learn to be good. I promise you that."
>You pull Fixer back towards you and spank her again, making her cry out loudly.
>You shove her back to Chaos, smiling.
"Miss a shower Chaos? I bet that the little bitch would be a good ball cleaner."
>"May as well test her out." Chaos says.
>He pulls Fixer's mane, directing her to his sack as he spreads his legs.
>Fixer gets right to it, licking away at Chaos.
>"Why don't we make this more fun?" Chaos says.
>He reaches under fixer's bed, pulling out a box.
>He pulls out an buttplug from the box, leaning over and inserting it into Fixer.
>Fixer stops and strains, keeping her mouth shut before going back to licking.
>You watch as Chaos grows, getting hard as Fixer licks his sack.
>"So, who is next? Fair treatment unless somepony wants the toy to do something for them."
>Fixer's tail raises as she licks away, her arousal easily visible as her marehood winks.
>>
>>25337593
Drag her away from Chaos and push her down towards Angel's balls roughly. Then pull her tail up again, exposing her towards Chaos. Run our other hoof from her belly, over her slit, then up to her ass to push the plug around before moving our hoof away. "This little cocksock of ours just can't seem to keep herself from leaking all over the place."
>>
>>25337593
Looks like fixer is going to learn if Angel and Chaos have the same cock after all. Good for her.
>>
She's going to end up tired isn't she? Looks like we delayed shackling sid for a bit. We should also think about shackling fixer.
>>
>>25337593
>You grab Fixer's tail and pull her towards you, only to throw her to the ground in front of Angel.
>Angel's legs are already spread when Fixer looks up, exmosing himself to her.
>He drags her closer by her mane, making Fixer whimper before she begins licking.
>You lift her taill again, exposing her towards Chaos.
>You put your other hoof between her legs, running it across her belly and to her marehood, Fixer moaning at the contact.
>You give her a firm spank before continuing, stopping at the plug and playing with it.
"Look at this, our little cock sock keeps leaking all over the place."
>"Hmmm, that's no good. I think i need to take care of this myself." Chaos says.
>He goes to move to her then stops, a grin on his face.
>"Hang on, there were mares with tick marks? body writing?"
"Yes."
>Chaos goes back into the box, pulling out a a few objects before moving to the bench in Fixer's room.
>He gives you a chain, smiling.
>"Get that on her neck would you?"
>You unscrew one of the different chains and get it around Fixer, making it a somewhat tight fit as you screw the chains together into a collar and leash.
>You see Angel's stallionhood begin to stand before you look back at Chaos, Seeing him fit a spreader bar onto Fixer to keep her hind legs far appart.
>Chaos then grabs a marker from Fixer's desk, writing on her flank.
>"There, that should do."
>You look at Chaos's work, seeing "Free use" across Fixer's flank with two arrows pointing to both her holes.
>There is also a set of rules under it, 1. Fill her up 2. moan = spanking 3. orgasim = punishment of your choice.
>"Now she just needs to get you ready for the fun to begin." Chaos says, keeping himself going with a few strokes.
>>
>>25338636
Tell Angel to move and take his place.
>>
>>25338240
>>
>>25338636
"Let's hurry then. Excuse me Angel."
>Angel moves, letting you sit where he was.
>You spread your legs and grab Fixer's head, pressing her muzzle to your own sack.
>You feel Fixer's tongue lap across you, giving extra wet licks as she tends to you.
>You see her strain and stop licking you, returning to licking with urgency.
>looking up, You see Angel and Chaos both at her flank, Angel playing with the plug.
>Fixer lets out a moan and both the brothers bring their hooves down on her rear, making Fixer cry out again.
>She keeps up her work on you, making your member stand while the brothers toy with her.
>Chaos looks over to you, smiling as he picks up the chain.
>He gives it a tug and pulls Fixer away from you, Fixer having difficulty moving thanks to the spreader bar.
>Chaos reals her in and pulls her to the bed, lifting her up onto it.
>Fixer's hind legs dangle over the edge of the bed due to her size, her wings fluttering a little.
>Chaos holds her down by her wings and aligns himself, penetrating Fixer roughly.
>Fixer moans as Chaos ruts her, Chaos giving her a spank before looking at you and Angel.
>"Hop up you two, keep yourselves ready."
>He spanks Fixer as she moans again, giving her ear a bite.
>"And if her mouth is full, tell me when she moans."
>>
>>25339345
tripcode fix
>>
>>25339345
Hop up and tell her to suck our dick. Partway through complain about how bad of a job she's doing and fuck her face instead. "I'll just have to do it myself" or some such.
>>
>>25339345
>You and Angel climb up onto the bed, sitting in front of Fixer.
>Fixer's eyes are shut tight as Chaos pounds away at her, only opening them when you prod her muzzle with your tip.
"Open."
>Fixer obeys and opens her mouth, panting and making tiny noises untill you push into her mouth.
"Now suck."
>Fixer sucks and bobs her head as best as she can while chaos holds her down, the chain around her neck making little clinking sounds.
>You feel a vibration as she sucks, a muffled moan sounding from Fixer.
"She moaned Chaos."
>A firm smack sounds, Fixer whimpering as she sucks the tip of your member.
>You sigh as Fixer works away, pulling her mane a little.
"Come on, you can do much better than that."
>Fixer seems to go faster, struggling to move.
>You pull her mane and push down her throat, Fixer struggling untill you pull back and thrust back into her mouth.
"Fine, I'll do it better for you."
>"Come on Vex, my turn." Angel says after a you give a few thrusts, an annoyed tone in his voice.
>Angel winks and smiles at you as you pull out, Fixer gasping for air untill Angel takes your place in her mouth.
>You her a grunt after a little bit, Chaos getting off of Fixer and pulling out of her.
>"Do as you please Vex. Hope you got a nice punishment for her, she is on the brink."
>Chaos picks up the marker and puts a line on Fixer's flank, giving her another spank.
>>
>>25339963
Stick it in her. Honestly a punishment isn't coming to mind. Maybe lift her up pull out the plug and start using her ass as well since she can't seem to contain herself.
>>
Rough sex bump
>>
>>25339963
>You switch places with Chaos, seeing cum drip from Fixer.
>Fixer moans loudly as you push in, letting go of Angel's shaft.
>You give her another spank, the lust from Fixer still as high as earlier.
>You begin to thrust vigorously, surprisingly being able to push almost all the way into the tiny mare.
>You see Chaos pull on the chain, directing Fixer to his length.
>"Better clean up."
>She laps up the juices on Chaos, her face red as she does.
>She suddenly tenses up and moans loudly, trying to pull her legs together with no luck, a metal on metal noise sounding from the spreader bar.
>You pull on the plug as she orgasims, making her squirm and moan more.
"Just can't control yourself can you?"
>You pull the plug out along with your stallionhood, taking the spot of the plug as you set it aside.
>Fixer flutters her wings about wildly, gasping for breath as you push into and pull out of her.
>The brothers use Fixer's mouth as you thrust away, spanking her time to time as she moans.
>You eventually empty yourself into her, Fixer's leg twitching as she pants and mumbles.
>>
>>25341672
Pull out, push the plug back in and tell her that she had better not spill any of the sperm we gave her. Move to her front for cleaning and give Angel a chaste peck on the cheek.

Lift up her head when Angel goes to take his turn and smile at her. "She seems to be getting tired already. You need to train your pet better."
>>
>>25341672
>You pull out and push the plug back in with ease, making Fixer winper before adding a line to her flank.
"Better not spill a drop of cum."
>You can see Fixer tense up around the plug, as if to hold it in place.
>Angel gets up and you give him a very brief peck as you pass, making him pause for a moment before getting into position.
>You lift Fixer's head and smile at her, seeing the sleepy look on her face.
"You need to train your pet better Chaos, she's tired already."
>Chaos chuckles, stroking Fixer's cheek.
>"I'll get her all trained up. Make her nice and obedient for anypony. Though she may need to be tested by others now and again."
>You place your member in front of Fixer, letting go of her face.
"Lick."
>She gently begins laping at your member, Angel pishing into her as she does.
"I'm sure we can provide some assistance."
>Fixer keeps laping at your member once you are clean, Chaos directing her to his after.
>After a bit, Angel finishes, pulling out of Fixer.
>Fixer looks half asleep as she breaths, a smile on her face.
>"Thanks... that was hot as hell..." She whispers.
>>
>>25342243
Pat her cheek. She'd better keep that gift of ours inside her until she goes to sleep tonight. Go back to our normal form and rub our side against Angel's affectionately. Don't know how we'll go back to our completely vanilla normal sex life after that treat.

Find Hunter curled up outside the door, having come down after waking up hungry and sensing a lot of energy.
>>
>>25342243
>You pat Fixer's cheek, smiling at her.
"Better keep that present inside of you untill you go to sleep."
>"Check with me in the morning." Fixer says weakly
>"Angel? Mind undoing the bar?" Chaos asks.
>You transform back as Angel takes off the spreader bar, walking next to him and rubbing against him.
"Gonna be hard to go back to our vanilla sex life after this."
>"We can manage. Anyways, we have the new toys now."
>Angel leans in, whispering in your ear.
>"And those spells."
>You hear a clinking of the chain and turn your head, Chaos lifting Fixer next to him.
>He pets her, strokeing along her mane.
>"My little pet feeling good?"
>Fixer nods, smiling.
"Come on Angel, let's go."
>"Leave more presents when you can my masters." Fixer says, nuzzleing Chaos.
>You both walk out, catching movment out of the corner of your eye.
>You turn and see Hunter wandering the halls, faceing away from you and Angel.
>'Mommy?'
"Right here Hunter."
>He turns and walks up to you, hugging your leg.
>'I'm hungry. I tried to use the emotins to find you and daddy."
>>
>>25343562
Looks like he found you. Let's give him some emotions. Ask how he slept.
next time we should write C A V on fixers ass and we can tally who gives her the most orgasms.
>>
What happened to Zircon anon?
>>
>>25343562
Pick him up and nuzzle him while feeding him energy. Then hand him off to Angel and ask Angel to go feed him some solid food while we go and check up on Sky. We decided on a ton of upgrades before we went on that AI mission IIRC and I'd like to get them started if they aren't, or get a progress report if they are.
>>
>>25343808
Upgrades were 100% complete before that mission thanks to Sky, Fixer, and Chaos.
>>
>>25343858
Oh, I must have missed that then.
>>
>>25343562
>You pick Hunter up, nuzzleing him.
>You feed him some love energy, a smile on his face after.
"Did you sleep well?"
>Hunter nods.
"Good! let's get you some food."
>The three if you head to the mess and you get out some fruits and vegetables for Hunter, Angel grabbing himself and you a meal package.
>You all sit down and eat, enjoying the food.
>Angel watches Hunter as you all eat, turning to you with a smile.
>"Any idea how long till the little guy talks? Or starts hiding by transforming?"
>>
>>25344233
It should be easier to train him to talk than transform right? Or do changelings take to transforming like a duck to water? Anyway he might be able to transform now since he has energy. Right?
>>
>>25344233
He'll start experimenting with magic and transforming around the time he starts eating love on his own. It's all tied together really.

He'll take to talking once we get him too. He's just so used to communicating via the hive. When I talk to him I've been speaking out loud as well as silently so that he can get used to it. If you want you can try to get him to talk now.
>>
>146 post
>not a single picture
Proud of ya, Space Thread.
>>
File: 1446715579313.png (159 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446715579313.png
159 KB, 600x600
>>25345240
There was one linked actually. Vex n' family.
>>
>>25345260
cute
>>
>>25345260
That mug
>bug on a bug hunt when?
>>
You know what I feel terrible about? We didn't take a picture of hunter sleeping and hugging his manticore while wearing his sweater. Wasted opportunity! We'll just have to wait for the next one.
>>
>>25348195
Someone else, or Space Bug, is going to have to do the picture spam. I'll never remember.
>>
>>25348195
Simple we just need to get fixer to make a camera bot to follow hunter around at all times and record his every action.
>>
>>25348685
>'Mommy, can you turn off the robot'
"Why"
>'I was trying to play hide and seek and it keeps giving me away!'
>>
>>25344233
"Getting him to talk will be easier than getting him to transform, he will experiment with magic and learn how to feed off of love at the same time later on. By all means, he can talk right now, he is just so used to communicating via the hive. I have been talking out loud and silently to get him used to it."
>"I kinda noticed, helps keep me in the loop too."
"You can try getting him to talk now if you want to. Once he gets a good grasp of it, he will do it easily."
>Angel nods and turns to Hunter.
>He stops and snickers as Hunter pushes some broccoli aside, a sour look on Hunter's face.
>"You really should eat those."
>You smile and get up.
"I'll be right back."
>You quickly trot to your wuarters and grab the camera, headding back to the mess.
>You see Angel trying to get Hunter to talk, a smile on his face.
>"Try again, you are close."
>Hunter makes a few noises that come close to "Ahh's" and "Maa" most of them being interrupted by tiny chitters.
>"Close. Don't worry though, you will be talking soon enough."
>Hunter frowns and moves closer to Angel, giving him a nuzzle.
>Angel laughs and Nuzzles back, Hunter chittering happly as Angel gives him a hug.
>"I take it back. You are talking plenty, just not with your voice."
>You quickly take a picture of them, both of them looking towards you after.
>Anger whispers something and Hunter hops down, moving to you and giving your leg a nuzzle.

Gonna be really slow for the next few days, sorry guys.
>>
>>25349821
tripcode fix
>>
>>25349821
Pat his head. What did daddy ask you hunter?
>>
>>25349821
>You pat Hunter's head, the little changeling beaming at you
"What did daddy say to you?"
>Hunter nuzzles you again.
>'He sais to give mommy the same attention.'
"Did he now?"
>Angel nods, grinning.
>"Because i know how much mommy would love it. And. maybe that she would let him off the hook for not eating the broccoli.
>Hunter gets the same look on his face as before, looking up at you.
>'it tastes bad.'
>"Either way, we still have a good chunk of the day left. Think we should teach Hunter a little? Or play with him?"
>>
>>25351035
We can do both. Hunter hasn't had a chance to stretch those wings just yet.
>>
>>25352439
>>
Hey Space Bug, you around?
>>
>>25351035
"We can do both. Let's head back to the room, I know just what to start with."
>You all clean up and head back to your quarters.
>Once there, you turn to Hunter, smiling.
"Alright then, let's see about giving your wings a stretch Hunter. Take off your sweater."
>"Flying?" Angel asks.
>You nod, helping Hunter when you see him struggle a little.
"Just to have him move his wings and see how they work."
>"Ha, wish i could help."
"You are here for support. And we still need to teach him plenty of things."
>Once you get Hunter free of his sweater, you spread your
wings, shiwing them to Hunter.
"Try spreading your wings Hunter."
>Hunter does the same as you, spreading his wings with some effort and looking over them after.
"Alright, watch mommy closely."
>You begin to move your wings in the same motion you would for flying, but at a much slower pace.
"See how well you can copy mommy."
>'Okay.'
>Hunter begins to move his wings in a similar motion, Angel nodding.
>"Seems like he has the idea."
"Good job! Try to see how fast you can move them."
>Hunter picks up a little speed, not quite getting to a point where his wings make a buzzing sound.
>He stops after a bit, looking at you.
>'It's kinda hard to do.'

>>25354196
Yes, just stuck being slow at updating. sorry again guys, keep the thread bumped for Space Horse incase he runs tomorrow.
>>
>>25354293
What's everyone's cutie marks?
>>
>>25354307
Angel: Wing and halo
Chaos: An explosion
Cobalt: A box with a pony's shadow behind it
Fixer: A wrench and stopwatch
>>
>>25354293
Give Hunter a smile and tell him it's because he's not used to it. Then hover up a bit and say but as soon as he does he can buzz around with us. Hover over to Angel and lean against him before whispering. And the sooner he gets to be a stronger flier the benefits of an earth pony daddy come into play. Imagine how fun it'd be to get thrown up into the air to start flying by a big strong stallion.

>>25354357
Thanks. Mind adding that to the pastebin at some point with a general description? Helps if anyone wants to draw stuff.
>>
>>25354293
>You nod and smile at Hunter.
"Only because you are not used to it, it's your first time."
>You take off and hover slightly, looking at him.
"But soon, we can fly together!"
>You move next to Angel and lean against him, nuzzleing his ear.
"Once he is a strong flyer, the benefits of an earth pony for a dad will come into play. Imagine how fun it would be to fly after being tossed into the air by a big strong stallion?"
>Angel laughs and nuzzles back.
>"True."
>He pulls back and looks at Hunter, smiling.
>"Now come on kiddo, let's play with some toys. Pick one!"
>Hunter smiles and moves to the bags, pulling out the building kit.
>'This one.'
>>
>>25354939
Let's help him build a ship, or a building.
>>
>>25354939
Let's look at the instructions and see what things they suggest to build. Let's keep back and let Angel play the most with this. If Hunter enjoys it it can be something the two do together ongoing.
>>
I wonder what he'll build. Probably something he saw today.
>>
>>25354939
"Sure! let's open it up."
>You help Hunter open the box, getting the many pieces out.
>You spot and instruction book of possible builds, from buildings to vehicles.
"Here Hunter, choose one to build."
>Hunter looks at the book, choosing a ship.
>'This one.'
>"Let's get to it then."
>You keep the instructions held up as Hunter gets the pieces for the project, Angel assisting him.
>You take a few pictures as the two of them work away, Hunter smiling the entire time.
>Slowly and steadily, the build comes together, the little ship taking from.
>You take another picture as Hunter looks at the finished ship.
>A snickering gets your attention, Angel holding a hoof over his mouth as he looks at you.
"What?"
>He grins widely.
>"Sorry, just never seen a literal shutterbug."
>>
>>25355867
Dammit angel that was funny.
>>
>>25355867
We're going to get him back for that.
>>
I wonder if hunter will get his fathers sense of humor.
>>
bump at 10.
>>
>>25357981
>>
here is a bump
>>
>>25308055
I agree with >>25312573, though probably for a different reason as well. Since Ember's info about us has True as a chick and Mellow as a dude, changing genders would be a good first step towards keeping a low profile. Temporary dye might also be helpful, if available, to help throw off bounty hunters running off on descriptions.

Dunno how difficult it is to change ship signatures, but it'd be a good idea to make it more difficult to locate the Cordoba that way if possible.

I'd say that one of the main problems is gonna be the fact that hard money went out of style long before Flicker was born. Iirc, digital money like credits is far easier to track compared to things like bits. If true, any money sent or spent would be like a shining beacon to anyone with hacking experience.

It might be a good idea to put our slave-freeing project on hold until we take care of this. Last thing we need is someone hunting us down in the middle of an op.
>>
>>25355867
>You smile and sigh.
"You... are going to get it."
>He gives you a wink, Hunter tilting his head in confusion.
>"Worth it."
>'Shutterbug?'
"It's a joke at changelings."
>'I don't get it.'
"Maybe when you are a little older."
>Angel nods, looking at the built ship.
>"Anyways, this looks good! Nice job Hunter."
>The little changeling smiles, setting the ship down.
"Want to build another?"
>'Something else, i wana play with both mommy and daddy.'
>>
>>25361676
There a park nearby? I don't think we have any board games.
>>
I realize we could play charades. We should also get some crayons so that hunter can draw to his hearts content.
>>
>>25364450
>>
>>25308055
“Food would be nice, I’ll have some water too.”
>”I’ll go get you something,” Fizzy kisses you on the lips and gets off you, “Is a sandwich alright?”
“That’d be great Fizzy, thanks”
>You smile as she walks into the kitchen.
>”So what are we gonna do cap’n?”
“They only seem to know about you and me True, so we need to change our appearance. And is there any way we could change the ship’s signature?”
>”I’ll hit us with the gender spell, we can pick up some dye too. I’m not sure about the signature though… I’ve never had to do anything like that,” She frowns, leaning down to nip at Star’s ear “You got any ideas?”
>”W-well we can change the signature… It’ll be expensive though, especially if we want to make sure nopony f-finds out.”
>>
>>25365837
How expensive are we talking?
>>
>>25366907
wew
>>
>>25365837
Alright, how much would something like that cost? How long would it take?
>>
>>25366907
>>
bump it.
>>
>>25365837
How bad will it be if we do it cheap and get caught? Feds? Or just easy to detect?
>>
Whats our bankroll at? maybe we need to be like the Outlaw Star, get big respray and change the ships look too :D for sneaky reasons, yea...
>>
>>25372044
We have 30k credits according to the character sheet.
>>
>>25372138
Wasnt sure if it was right, been distracted catching up on spacebug, my bad.
>>
>>25372230
It takes time
>>
>>25361676
>You sigh, giving your head a shake.
"We sould have bought some board games, or some crayons.
>"Shoot. Ah well, not like there is a shortage, we can just buy them."
"True."
>'Could we all play with the other toys?'
"Other toys?"
>Hunter points a hoof to the two pluses that Chaos and Angel won for you.
"Sure!"
>You smile and levitate the plushes over to you and Angel, Hunter grabbing his manticore.
>You all play a heroic imaginary game, Hunter's manticore playing the role of the Hero.
>You play the villain and Angel plays the princess as best as he can, calling for help as he sits atop the enemy fortress that is your bed.
After about an hour, Hunter gets up, moving for the door.
>'I need to go again.'
"Mommy has a bathroom right there Hunter."
>The little changeling stops and turns, following your pointed hoof and going into the bathroom.
>Once the door closes, Angel strains his voice again, whispering.
>"Ahhh somepony save me!" He says with a smile.
>He puts a hoof to his throat, clearing it.
>"Can we come to an agreement that you get to be princess bear next time?"
>>
>>25365837
“How much would that cost us?”
>”Ten thousand. Hald to change our signature, which means we’ll have to rename the ship and half to bribe somepony to wipe our records.” She whines as True stops the massage.
“And how quick could we get it done?”
>”Less than a day. If you give me the money I can get it done, we’re gonna need a new name for the ship though.”
>”Ooh! I’ve got an idea! How about ‘Meatfucker’?” True grins and grabs a pen, writing it down.
>”Good idea True, we’ll see what everypony else says first though, alright?”
>”Have you got any ideas boss? My head hurts too much to think of anything.”
>>
>>25375185
Manticore.
>>
>>25375170
That bad huh? Yeah alright.
>>25375185
Fuck that's a lot of money. But we'll do it and I'm sure more then make up for it when we kill that evil bitch. I suggest the name illusive. Also I'm not good with names.
>>
>>25375170
"Is it that bad?"
>Angel nods, clearing his throat again.
>"There is good reason Chaos is the singer."
"Alright then."
>"Thanks, might keep the castle though."
>Hunter comes back out after a bit, all of you resuming playing.
>The game goes on for awhile, you and Angel having fun with your son.
>At one point you catch Hunter yawning, giving his head a shake.
>"Somepony tired?" Angel asks with a smile.
>Hunter just shakes his head.
>>
>>25377241
We can just pick this up tomorrow. Time to go to bed hunter. Pick him up and put him in bed.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_in_the_Culture_series#Naming
Maybe we could use a name from here?
>>
>>25377241
"Don't worry Hunter, we can continue this tomorrow. Let's get you to bed."
>'But we're having fun.'
"I know, but if you don't get your sleep, you will be too tired to play and won't be able to play while you get proper rest."
>"Hey Hunter, how about a story? I'll read to you if you hop in bed." Angel says, holding up a book.
>Hunter yawns again, nodding and grabbing his sweater.
>After he gets it on, you lift him and his manticore up onto the bed.
>Angel sits next to Hunter with the book and begins reading as you tuck Hunter in.
>You sit next to Angel as he reads the book, watching Hunter as he listens to the story, seeing him hugging his manticore again.
>About halfway through the story, Angel stops and looks at the little changeling, Hunter sound asleep.
>>
>>25377889
Take picture of sleeping changeling. This is a moment to be remembered.
Nuzzle angel as well.
>>
>>25377889
>>25377981
Benefits of magic. We can nuzzle Angel and get all three of us in the picture.
>>
>>25377889
>You levitate the camera up, taking a picture of Hunter as he sleeps.
>"He's pretty cute." Angel whispers.
"He is."
>You nuzzle Angel, taking a picture of all three of you on the bed as he nuzzles back.
>You bring the camera back and look at the picture with Angel, hearing him sigh.
>He puts his Hoof to your cheek and turns your head towards him, pulling you in for a deep kiss.
>He nuzzles you when he breaks it, an enormous amount of love radiating from him.
>"Pretty mare. Are we going to bed now too?"
>>
>>25378849
We probably should. We should as it's been a long day. We should remember to buy some board games and a pair of cards.
>>
>>25378849
"Yes, it's been a long and exciting day."
>"First of many."
"Yes. Remind me to buy some board games and cards."
>"Crayons too. We can do it first thing in the morning."
>You carefully move the covers as to not disturb Hunter, Crawling into bed with Angel behind you.
>He wraps his hooves around your chest, nuzzleing the back of your neck.
>"Love you."
"Love you too."
>You feel a peck on your neck and drift asleep, enjoying the warmth from Angel.
>When you awake, you find Hunter nuzzled up against your chest, the little changeling clinging to you.
>"Vex?" Angel whispers.
"I'm awake."
>You hear Angel laugh quietly, his head resting against yours.
>"I think Cobalt would die at this sight."
>>
>>25381631
I can already hear one of her squeaks now and then her saying that this is one of the cutest things she's ever seen.
>>
>>25381631
>>25381701
Followed by her shoving her hoof in her mouth when she realizes she might wake Hunter up.
>>
>>25381631
"I can practically hear her squeaks, and then her going on forever about how it would be the cutest thing she ever saw. Then she would then slam a hoof over her mouth in fear of waking Hunter."
>"She would apologize like she blew up half the ship."
"She would too."
>"Take a picture, might as well add to the collection."
>You levitate the camera up and take a picture, faking to be asleep in it.
>You and Angel just lay and watch Hunter, whispering while you wait for the little changeling to awake.
>Hunter shifts and gives a big yawn like before, a sleepy and grumpy look on his face before he burries his head back into your chest.
>"Guess somepony doesn't like mornings."
>>
>>25382580
It will be time to wake up soon though and get the day started. We need to make breakfast.
>>
>>25382580
Good kid. Now start gently blowing gently on his ear until he fidgets. Then again. Eventually he'll actually look up.
>>
>>25382580
>You gently blow on Hunter's ears, seeing them twitch.
>He immediately lifts his head, the same look on his face as he looks at you
"Good morning Hunter."
>Hunter just lays back down again, currling up against you even more.
>"Aww."
"Come on Hunter, don't you want breakfast?"
>You nuzzle him and he lifts his head, starting to wake up.
>You all get up and head to the mess, Angel carrying Hunter after he stumbles over his sleeves a few times.
>You see all of the crew there when you arive, Fixer looking tired as she leans against Chaos.
>"There's the family." Chaos says.
>"Morning Cap."
>"Awee, Hunter looks tired." Cobalt says.
>"That he does, Tea as usual Vex?" Charon asks.
>>
>>25383402
Sure, thank you Charon. Now, who looks more tired, Fixer or Hunter?
>>
>>25383402
Yes, thank you Charon. Let's get food for hunter and then we can make a quick stop to the store to get the things mentioned earlier. We can also look at jobs.
>>
>>25383402
Slide the camera with the latest picture over to Cobalt. Grin at Angel if we were right in how she would react.
>>
>>25383402
"Yes Charon, thank you."
>Angel gives you Hunter, smiling.
>"You feed him the other half of his meal, i'll put something together."
"Thanks Angel."
>You set Hunter down on a chair, sliding the camera to Cobalt.
"Have a look Cobalt."
>She picks it up and her jaw drops, a grin on her face as she squeals in delight.
>"I thought you said baby changelings weren't that cute!"
>You laugh and begin feeding Hunter some energy, watching the little changeling perk up.
>As you finish feeding Hunter, you look at Fixer, seeing her shift around and make a small grunt.
>'Thank you mommy.'
"You are welcome Hunter. You alright Fixer? You look as tired as Hunter."
>"Yeh, just waking up still."
>You see a small blush work to her face.
>"I'm kinda worn out and still am working on something I was tasked with."
>As Angel sits down with frood for the three of you, Charon passes you your tea.
>'Thanks daddy.'
"Thanks again Charon."
>"My pleasure Vex."
>You look at Angel, grinning and nodding at Cobalt.
"Guess we were right about Cobalt. And Hunter says thank you."
>He smiles as he looks over at the grinning mare for a moment, then turning to hunter and patting him on the head.
>You dig in, opening up a job list.
>Patrol job: 3000 credits.
>Merc hunt: 6000 credits.
>Fuel shipment escort: 4000 credits.
>Attack a drug smuggler: 5000 credits.
>>
>>25384109
Accept Merc hunt and fuel shipment escort. Tell Fixer that we had better take a look at how she's progressing on that task. Leave Hunter with Angel or Cobalt for now while we check on that task.
>>
>>25384109
Let's see what that merc hunt is about. Also we can totally be an escort for fuel..
How is fixer doing with it anyway? I would like to have it ready before we get into any battles.
>>
>>25384186
The task is the plug that's still in her ass I imagine. Though she does have like two or three real tasks right now as well. Such is life with a sex fiend as a captain.
>>
>>25384109
>You accept the escort and open the merc hunt job, looking at the description.
>A few mercenaries have gone back on their word, taking an advanced payment for a protection job and running away when needed, letting the pony they were to protect get killed.
>You set down the job for now to think about it, finishing your food.
>You look over at Fixer after you finish, smiling.
"I'd like to check on progress for that task Fixer, mind showing me?"
>Fixer nods, getting up from the table, Chaos grinning as she trots off.
>You leave Hunter with Angel, following Fixer back to her room.
>When you get to her room, you smile
at Fixer.
"Well?"
>Fixer turns around and leans forward, lifting her tail to expose herself.
>You can see the plug planted firmly where you left it inside of Fixer, the tiny mare looking back at you with a red face.
>"I made sure to be good and listen to both of you."
"Both?"
>"Master Chaos told me to listen to every instruction and learn from every training lesson either of you give. I want to make sure I'm a good pony."
>>
>>25384795
Pet fixer. We're going to take especially good care of her.
>>
>>25384795
Grab the end of the plug, shift it around a bit before pulling it out. Tell her to turn around and clean it. While she cleans it pet her mane and call her a good girl. Good girls deserve a bit of rest, so we'll just leave her with one rule. She's not allowed to pleasure herself.
>>
Hunter is going to grow up in an excellent environment for a changeling.
>>
>>25384795
>You smile, grabbing the end of the plug.
"I'll take good care of you Fixer, epically good care of you."
>You pull on it and move it around in circles, wimpers coming from Fixer.
>You pull the plug out, watching as Fixer shivers.
>"A-ahhh~"
"Turn around."
>Fixer does as instructed and looks towards you, her face getting redder as you place the tip of the plug to her lips, holding it with your magic.
"Clean it."
>She opens her mouth and laps at the plug, then taking it into her mouth and sucking on it.
>You move forward and as she cleans the plug, gently petting Fixer.
"Good girl. Good girl."
>Fixer blushes more at your words, a tiny smile on her face as she continues cleaning.
"Good girls like you deserve rest, so i leave you with only one rule. You are not allowed to pleasure yourself in any way."
>Fixer lets go of the plug and nods, bowing slightly.
>"I will obey master, but i kno-"
>Fixer stops and shrinks down, looking around.
>"I will learn my place and role."
>She slowly moves forward, nuzzling your hoof on the ground.
>"Rest or not. I await any orders, treatment, or training from you my master."
>>
>>25385410
Give her head another stroke. For now that's all. Tell her to go clean herself up, there's probably cum dripping out of her ass now.

So, my plan for the rest of the day:
While we're out get a collar.
Give Chaos the collar so that he can give it to her at the end of this plan.
Get Angel and Chaos together, tell them to go wrestle and have her to watch and provide refreshments or some such.
Have her sit between the two sweaty stallions for dinner.
Have Chaos and Fixer go watch a movie or something after dinner. Chaos needs to infuse as much of the room as possible in his musk.
If Fixer is still sane by the end of it and hasn't touched herself she gets the collar for being a good girl. And has her brains fucked out again.
>>
>>25385532
I mean, aside from the missions and whatever else we do.
>>
>>25385410
Tell her to kiss your hoof.
>>
>>25385547
Right, of course.
>>
>>25385410
"Kiss my hoof."
>Fixer again does what you say, pressing her lips against hour hoof for a few seconds, looking at you for approval afterwords.
>You reach out and pet her again, smiling.
"Good girl. Go get cleaned up, that will be all for now. Remember what i said and don't pleasure yourself."
>Fixer nods and exits with you, headding for the crew showers while you head back to the mess.
>When you get back, Chaos grins again and gives you a wink, making you smile and nod at him.
>You sit back down, picking up the data pad again.
>"So Vex, whats our job for today?" Sky asks.
>Hunter looks at you with a confused look.
>'Job?'
>>
>>25387089
Yes Hunter. A job. Sometimes mommy and daddy will have to do things for other ponies and when we do we get credits.

Then we use those credits to get what we want or need.
Today we're hunting some mercs and escorting a ship. I think we should do the ship first and then hunt the mercs.
>>
>>25387089
"Yes Hunter, a job. Mommy and daddy do work for other ponies sometimes to get money, that way we can buy what we want or need."
>You look to your crew that is in the room.
"Today we are escorting a fuel shipment and hunting some mercenaries, the shipment being first."
>"Sounds easy enough, are they wanting the mercenaries to be brought back?" Sky asks.
>You check the job and confirm it, finding that the client didn't say if the mercenaries should be brought back alive or dead.
"They didn't say."
>Sky nods, shrugging.
>"Shall we get to it?" Angel asks.
"Yes, shopping first though. I'll do a quick run while everypony sets up."
>"Sure thing."
>Angel looks to Hunter, smiling.
>"Wana learn how to fly a ship Hunter?"
>The little changeling beams and chitters, looking excited.
>You take off into the markets and stores, searching for the items you want to buy.
>You get three diffrent board games, a set of cards, and a box of crayons.
>You also pick up a red collar and leash, a tiny stainless steel heart hanging from the collar.
>You get back to your ship after soending the 100 credits and head to your quarters, wanting to put away the bought games and toys for Hunter.
>As you set the items down, you catch the terminal in your quarters blinking.
>You give a brief glance at it, seeing you have a message from the local law enforcement and another from Hydra.
>>
>>25387791
wonder what that could be about. Look at the messages.
>>
>>25387791
>You head to the terminal to read the messages, opening the one from Hydra first.
>The message details the possible agreement of lending you blueprints for the cloaking shield they have.
>Their current terms are a payment of 8000 credits or an undertaking of a potential mission, both offers including a legal agreement to not sell or trade the prototype shield design.
>You move onto the one from the law department, looking closely.
>The message includes three pictures, one of a familiar pony, the others of containers and barrels.
>You read the message out loud to yourself, skipping over the formalities.
"The pony in the picture, who shall not be legally named until his final trial, has been proven guilty of all pending criminal charges. The pony you have turned in is facing charges of terrorism, attempted murder, planned genocide, and trafficking. The chemical weapons found at his home are being used as evidence along with the dead changeling eggs you have turned in, unofficially guaranteeing his sentice to life or execution. While this department can not provide a reward, it would like to extend its thanks on behalf of the galactic communities for preventing a possible historic disaster. May the light of the princesses shine upon you, regardless of race or origin."
>>
>>25388364
What mission do they need done and by when?
Though we do have the 8000 credits and about to make more soon but I like getting brownie points from them.
>>
>>25388364
>You send a message asking about the job, reciving a call after a bit.
>You see Lock Down on the screen, the unicorn stallion buttoning up a dress shirt with his magic.
>"Miss Vex! A pleasure. I apologize for my current attire, i wanted to call you about this myself."
"Hello Lock Down, Is this about the possible job?"
>"Yes, and it takes place tomorrow. I need you to ship some cargo and take a specific route to do so."
"Just a shipping job?"
>Lock Down shakes his head, a serious expression on his face.
>"Simple on paper, but you will be one of eight ships taking preset routes to deliver items. Decoy ships while one carries the real prize."
"I see, this is important then."
>"I won't lie to you, you have been trustworthy so i will tell you the cargo. It's yellowcake, and not the edible type. we stumbled upon it during an operation and want to dispose of it."
>Lock Down sighs, levitating wine over to himself.
>"The odds of being attacked are high for this, regardless if you are a decoy or the ship to carry the product. I wanted to give you fair warning, this is a dangerous substance that can not fall into the wrong hooves."
>>
>>25388692
Looks like that laser upgrade is going to come in handy. We should check to see if sunflower is available to babysit for a time. Though the ship is more then secure I don't want to scare hunter unnecessarily by sitting in a ship battle.
Let's tell him that we need to make some arrangements first and then call him back about doing the job. Well then let's go be an escort.
>>
>>25388746
He's going to be in a ship battle eventually, I'd rather it be one we know is coming so that we can actually prepare him for it.
>>
>>25388763
Alright then. We'll agree to do this shipping job.
>>
>>25388692
"We have a deal Lock Down, sead me the locations and routes."
>Lock Down nods, smiling and raising a glass.
>"Dependable as always, I will make the needed arrangements. Have a good day miss Vex."
"You as well Lock Down."
>You end the call and finish putting the items away, making sure to hide the collar for Fixer.
>You make your way to the bridge, seeing Cobalt watching Hunter as he walks around.
>You have Angel take off and link up with the trasport, beginning the job.
>Fixer arrives on the bridge, Chaos grinning at her from his chair.
>"Don't you look all better."
>"Showers fix everything." she says with a smile.
>"Hey Vex, watch this." Angel says.
>He calls Hunter over and lifts him up onto the seat with him.
>Angel then takes his hooves off the controls, Hunter taking his place.
>"Just keep the dots together like daddy told you."
>Hunter nods, the little changeling watching he screen with intent.
>"Attaboy." Angel says with a smile.
>>
>>25389223
With practice he could be the ships new pilot.
>>
>>25389223
Soon enough Angel's going to be obsolete.
>>
>>25389223
"Well Angel, I'm sorry, it looks like you are about to be obsolete. Between Hunter and Sid, your odds don't look good."
>"What?" Angel says.
>"A computer and much younger pilot are tough to beat Angel. Hunter will last longer, and Sid is a computer that would achieve perfection." Sky says.
>"That's garbage! i have more experience and won't make predictable movements!"
"Then we can train Hunter more and have Sid only do basic piloting."
>Angel fakes an annoyed look, crossing his hooves.
>"I'd get up and pack my bags, but i know you will need me for outside the ship, and for other duties."
>He smiles and gives you a wink, his happy expression fading.
>"Speaking of, those mercenaries are either in space or docked somehwere if they are like us. What do we do about...."
>Angel gestures towards Hunter, Hunter still piloting away.
>>
>>25389484
If they're docked we go after them on foot while someone stays back. If they're in space we fight like normal and he'll sit here with me. I'd like to keep him out of combat but it's not exactly avoidable with how much space combat we get into.
>>
>>25389484
"Somepony can stay back if they are docked, and if it's in space, he can sit here with me. I want to keep him away from it all, but we can't completely avoid trouble in our line of work."
>"Yea, i know."
>"I could stay back." Cobalt says.
>"Probably best for Vex to choose who babysits, we will be down a valuable pony if we go on hoof. Hate to say it Cobalt, you were a good shot with that rifle, Vex may need you." Chaos says.
>Cobalt nods, frowning a little.
>"The rule applies to all of us Cobalt," Charon says, "You are better in a fight than i, but my medical skills may be needed. Regardless of who gets chosen, you still will get to play with Hunter at some point."
>Cobalt smiles, giggleing a little.
>"Just wana try and be a good aunt."
>"And I'm sure you will be."
>"Two ships, to the right. They are scouting us i think." Chaos says.
>>
>>25390075
Tell Hunter that daddy needs to take back over and that he needs to come sit with us.

Send a warning out to those ships. No quarter will be given if they're here to attack us or the transport.
>>
>>25390075
"Hunter, could you come here please? Daddy needs to take over and do his job."
>Hunter gets his hooves off the controls and Angel lowers him to the floor, moving to you after.
>Your crew gets into position, all of them working away at their stations as you lift Hunter up.
>"Cannons are ready captian." Cobalt says.
>'What's happening mommy?' Hunter asks, looking around at the crew as they work.
"Uncle Chaos thinks he sees some bad ponies."
>'Bad ponies?'
>You open the communications, broadcasting to the two ships.
"Attention approaching ships, this is the Artemis. You are ordered to cease your approach or be fired upon. No quarter will be given to anypony that attacks us or the transport."
>There is no responce, Hunter looking around.
>'Mommy?'
>"They are backing off a little Vex, still watching us though." Chaos says.
>>
>>25390634
"Keep an eye on them and keep watch forward as well. It could be an ambush."

Time for silent communication since we don't need anyone speaking over us. 'We're protecting another ship. Other ships want to hurt them. It's our job to stop them.'
>>
>>25390634
"Watch them closely, keep an eye out in other directions too. I'm expecting a trap."
>"Got it."
>You look at Hunter, seeing the confusion and worry on his face.
'We are protecting a ship, a ship that other want to hurt. It's mommy and daddy's job to protect them.'
>'Why are they wanting to hurt them?'
'Because they want to take what they have.'
>"Four ships ahead, but most of them are giving us a very wide berth."
"Most?"
>"One is coming right at us, a frigate."
>You look ahead, sering the larger ship fly towards yours.
>Four trails leave the frigate, all of them approaching your ship.
>"The frigate has launched missiles!"
>>
>>25391012
Move forward. Go under the missiles. I want to carve right through that frigate, let the missiles hit the wreckage.
>>
I think it would be funny if we hired a new crew member and their first mission will be the crucial task of baby sitting hunter.
>>25391012
Time to use our lasers then. We should have kept the anti missle thing.
>>
>>25391012
"Evade the missles and cut right through them!"
>"On it!" Angel says.
>Angel stears the ship down, The missles closing in.
>"Switching on the fighter guns to try and intercept them." Sky says.
>You see the shots light up the empty space infront of you, headding for the missles.
>None of the shots hit, the missles closing the gap.
>"Not good." Angel says. "Brace!"
>You wrap your hooves around Hunter, the entire ship shaking as each of the missles hit.
>'Mommy!'
>You look at Hunter as the ship settles, seeing him shaking with a terrified look on his face as he tries to hide against you.
>"Damage to one of the fighter guns, armor holding." Sky says.
>You turn your attention back to the battle, seeing the enemy ship fire lasers at you.
"Open fire!"
>You watch as the beam cannons fire, the distance between your ship and the enemy frigate filled with green and red lights.
>All shots from both sides hit shields, none of them getting through
>"Shields at 80%!"
"Hit them with the lasers!"
>Angel aligns the ship as more lasers get fired from the enemy ship, watching him hit a button on the controls.
>More beams fire from your ship, along with two bright purple lasers.
>The beams break through the enemy shield, the lasers cutting the ship bottom up from its belly.
>You can see some clean holes in the ship as you get closer, the frigate firing a series of flares as the other ships keep their distance.
>>
>>25392036
I think flares meant that they surrendered right?

Tell them to all leave. Comfort hunter and tell him it's over now.
>>
>>25392036
Finish them off. Get a listing of what the other ship types are. Chaos, keep an eye out for the first signs of movement. Broadcast "Next".

>>25392099
>I think flares meant that they surrendered right?
We said no quarter and we're a mare of our word.
>>
>>25392131
Oh right. That was said wasn't it. Welp, when you fly too close to the sun you get burned right?
>>
>>25392213
Yep. I'd have no problem letting them live otherwise.

>>25392036
>>25392099
Hug Hunter and smile down at him confidently. 'Everything will be just fine. We're all working together to protect each other. Nothing can beat us'.
>>
>>25392036
"I'm a mare of my word, finish them off."
>Angel fires the lasers again, cutting the enemy ship in two.
>An explosion from the engine finishes off the ship, what is left of it flying everywhere.
>You open the comunications, brodcasting on all channels.
"Next."
>The other ships turn and scatter as far as they can, none of them coming after you.
"How is the transport? Give me a damage report."
>"They are fine and right behind us." Chaos says.
>"Just the gun, I'll check the armor plates when i can though." Sky says.
>All the other ships keep their distance, most of them dropping off radar as you continue flying.
>You take the chance to look down at Hunter, seeing him cling to you tightly.
>You hug him, attempting to comfort him.
"It's alright Hunter, we are safe. It's all over."
>'It's scary!'
"I know, but we don't need to worry. We are all here to protect each other, everything will be fine because we all work together."
>Hunter keeps holding onto you, the little changeling still shaking.
>"He alright Vex?" Angel asks
>>
>>25392804
Just scared from the ship rocking and explosions.
>>
>>25392804
"He's just a little spooked, he'll be ok. Let's keep going" Stroke his back and start humming softly.
>>
>>25392804
"Yes, he's just scared from the explosions. He will be fine. Let's finish this job up."
>Angel nods, returning to piloting.
>You gently stroke Hunter's back, humming to the little changeling.
>Hunter starts to clam down after a bit raising his head as you hum away.
>He gives you a nuzzle, hugging you.
>'I feel better, thank you mommy.'
"It's alright Hunter."
>"Here, maybe this will help? They taste good." Cobalt says.
>She holds up a small bag of gummies, giving them to Hunter.
>He chews on the treat, a smile on his face.
>'Thank you aunt Cobalt.'
"He says thank you aunt Cobalt."
>Cobalt smiles, giggleing.
>The rest of the journey goes smoothly and you arrive at your destination, receiving payment for the job.
>>
>>25393126
Find the mercs. If we can fix the plating quickly then we can do that, otherwise let's locate 'em.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.