[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tea Time with Rarity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 43
File: rarity_.png (168 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
rarity_.png
168 KB, 600x561
>"Oh, hello Anon! Thank you for joining me for tea today."

What happens?
>>
>>25306187
no thanks, I hate tea.
>>
>>25306187
Rarity drank tea with Anon
>>
Drink tea and discuss life
>>
>>25306191
And scones. Chances are though op wants lewd
>>
>>25306189
>>>out
>>
>>25306187
can I fuck you already and get this shitty prompt thread over with
>>
>>25306187
This is some bomb ass tea Rarara.
>>
>>25306187
We enjoy tea and snacks, have a conversation about Rarity's buisness and current events, and then I go back to Twilight's house and fuck her instead.
>>
>>25306205
That could be a noice green. Rarity wants Anon, but he's with Twilight.
>>
>>25306201
>he can't even cross-link
>>>/out/ yourself
>>
>>25306213
You can't >>>/out/ me! I'm the OP, nigga!
>>
>>25306211
Rarity gives all the very obvious hints but it goes right over his head
>>
>>25306227
Kek. Do it.
>>
>>25306227
She goes as far as making and wearing an exact copy of twi's clothes.She forgot it's Halloween
>>
>>25306224
Get the fuck >>>/o/ut op
>>
>>25306187
>Anon doesn't understand why Rarity invited him out of the blue, just to sip tea
>He gets nervous
>This irritates his bowels
>He begins to fart, quite uncontrollably
>Rarity doesn't flinch
>After a bit, redder than red, he tries to leave but Rara stops him
>Turns out farts are her fetish
>Anon and Rara have sex while he keeps farting
>The next morning, Sweetie Belle enters the room to ask Rarity something
>Nobody bothered to open the window
>Sweetie faints due to the foul rotten smell.
>>
File: 1428807046666.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1428807046666.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>25306268
>>
>>25306268
please kill youself
>>
>>25306187
Piss in her tea as she goes to the bathroom/gets up for something.
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 1024x552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 1024x552
>>25306187
>Anon keeps sipping the tea, feeling a bit awkward and out of place.
>"I truly do appreciate the company, dear, it can be a little droll without a little company."
"Uh yeah, no sweat."
>You take another sip and notice the tea you're drinking is really peculiar. The drink was almost sweet but had a peculiar after taste that left your tongue tingling.
"Y'know, I'm not sure what kinda tea this is, but I'm not some big fan so I guess I wouldn't know. Oh um but it's good, I mean!"
>cringe a bit for backtracking like that.
>Take quick breath in and out to calm down, you're more nervous than usual for some reason.
>"I truly hope you enjoy it, Anonymous, it's a special blend I procure directly from those delightful twins, Aloe and Lotus. They gather the tea leaves and blend it a potent variation of Pueraria mirifica and extract it all from their very sources themselves! Is it not delectable?"
>She seemed rather proud of how elusive this special blend of hers was.
"Huh, those spa ponies?" You were pretty sure you saw them once or so.
>"Oh my my! So you do know them? Tell me, darling, have you visited their delightful little spa?" She was starting to dig her hooves into the conversation now.
>You feel yourself put on the spot now, trying to recall anything of the pair.
"Well um," you stammer and take a quick drink, the tea leaving your tongue tingling again."I have gotten my hair cut with them before, but they got a little too into the chance for someone differently. But," you chuckle, "they told me to close just relax and they went wild with it. Before I knew it, they turned me around in the seat and I nearly fell out when they gave me this girly haircut."
>You remember it annoying you more then, though now it felt like a distant memory. Almost like you don't care anymore.
You chuckle a little more softly, "But yes, I remember the pair, very helpful."
>Rarity giggled at the little story, smiling warmly as she poured you some more tea with her magic.
>>
>>25306853
More, more!
>>
File: just...yay.jpg (45 KB, 267x395) Image search: [Google]
just...yay.jpg
45 KB, 267x395
>>25306187
>That EQG Rarity
>>
>>25306853
I agree with this fag
>>25307063
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 900x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 900x1088
>>25306853
>She's still giggling at the prospect of you with a feminine hairdo as you take another sip, savoring it this time.
>You can almost feel your tongue going numb from the tasty drink.
"This really is a nice drink, Rarity, thanks again for inviting me. You made it sound really hard to get a hold of, though. I wouldn't want you to waste it on just me."
>You feel yourself stiffen with that self-doubt creeping in once again.
>She beams with excitement as you say you like the tea. But quickly waves off what you said immediately afterwards.
>"Darling please, tea that is shared is doubly enjoyed. While it is what I tend to save for Fluttershy and myself, I don't see the harm in sharing with a friend."
>That got to you a little more than usual, it made you feel all warm inside.
"Aww, thanks Rarity, you're a sweetheart."
>Rarity smiles warmly but her expression soon turns sympathetic.
>"Not to change the mood drastically, dear, but you should treat yourself more kindly."
>You look down and to the side as if on instinct, avoiding her eyes.
>Her face forms into a little worried frown as she slowly offered her hoof across the table, as if for you to take it.
>You look up and realize she is waiting on you, she's been quite patient with you.
>Your face feels a little warm as you shift in your seat to take her hoof in your hand and notice your legs and bottom feel numb as well.
>You sure must have been sitting there longer than you remembered to let your feet fall asleep.
>You reach over and take her hoof, feeling your face flush.
>It astonishes you just how soft her hoof was, as though her fur were made of clouds.
>Your face was beet-red and could feel a hint of shame for feeling embarrassed but set it aside.
>"Anonymous," she softly said, "could you be a dear and take a deep breath for me?"
>You nod your head as you do what's been asked of you.
>You slowly breathe in and hold it before letting it slip out effortlessly.
>Your body begins to feel so relaxed now.
>>
>>25307214
Is this going to turn into date rape?
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 1062x752) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 1062x752
>>25307214
>Your mind just seems to float around as you continue to sit there and continue breathing.
>"There there, just like that, sweetie. Just relax and don't let a single worry enter that pretty little head of yours, she gently cooed"
>P-Pretty?
>The thought only lasted a second before you took her advice and simply let it go, happily relaxing as she held your surprisingly gentle hand.
>You start to notice that she isn't just soft, your skin is very soft as well.
>"That's wonderful, sweetie, you must feel very relaxed, correct?"
>With your mind in such a fog, it takes all your effort to nod your pretty little head.
>Rarity smiles warmly at seeing you so comfortable now. She looks positively radiant and she's such a wonderful friend.
>"That's wonderful that you feel so content, darling. Surely you know that you can trust me with anything, wouldn't you agree?"
>With another deep breath, you nod very slowly, unable to move beyond a snail's pace.
>You know beyond a doubt you can listen to Rarity, and absolutely trust her.
>"Good girl, now just relax and enjoy some more tea, and listen carefully, okay~?"
>Your mind almost stumbles when hearing her call you a girl, though you simply can't be bothered to think about it.
>You calmly sit back in your seat, letting your fingers slip out of her hoof as you reach for that magnificent tea.
>You gently lift the cup to your lips as you take in the warm liquid, soothing your throat and helping sink deeper into relaxation.
>Rarity seems so serene and happy.
>"See darling, isn't this much better when you relax instead of downing yourself?"
>You gently let your lips part from the cup, eyes closed from being so relaxed.
"Mhmm," you softly hum. It felt as though you didn't have a single stress to bother you. And you knew Rarity was right, there's no need to doubt yourself.

>>25307115
>>25307063
I'm glad you're liking it.
>>25307357
No one's body will be raped. Someone's mind may be a different story. :^)
>>
>>25307530
Oh well, time to lurk.
Do go on senpai.
>>
>>25307547
I would love to but I need to get ready for work. I should be able to write a little more at night. >>25307547
>>
>>25307588
Oh well, we'll keep the thread bumped.
>>
File: 1444570621115.jpg (155 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
1444570621115.jpg
155 KB, 976x549
>>25306187
>What happens?
>join her for tea and scones
>laugh at how the colonies have gone to shit
>salute picture of the queen as I leave
>>
>>25307214
>hooves
See pic by OP
>>25306187
You stupid nigger. You can't even maintain the most basic of continuity.
>>
>>25307877
Hush you.
>>
.-. Well, if anything, I'd give it a try, but seeing as one of the great writefags has already taken over, I might just pastebin mine.
>>
>>25307530
More?
>>
>>25307939
Still thine tongue, heretic!
>>
Please keep bumping
>>
>>25307877
I chose pony on purpose, anon. It lends itself to more magical explanations and so long as I keep consistent, it's fine.
Besides, EQG a bad, even if OP pic is cute.
>>25308023
>one of the great writefags
>great
>me
>great
I wouldn't call this great but I am enjoying myself when I get to write it. Thanks for the compliment, though. >>25308802
Sorry, I have another 7 hours of work.
>>
bump
>>25308023
You can still write in the thread.
>>
File: 1446417717361.jpg (18 KB, 347x347) Image search: [Google]
1446417717361.jpg
18 KB, 347x347
>>
File: grump horse.png (153 KB, 440x416) Image search: [Google]
grump horse.png
153 KB, 440x416
I don't like this. I don't like it one bit. Already know he's going to wake up feminized with dildo's jutting out his ass or something.
>>
>>25310591
Cinsidering if I get a hold of this, it won't.
There'll just be
F E E L S
E
E
L
S
>>
I'll probably just pastebin this shit. Lemme copy it real quick, then start fagging on it.
>>
>>25310591
Or will it? :^)
i'll try to not be too predictable but I DID say the tea is laced with a stronger form of puereria mirifica, which is a powerful estrogen, actual science yay. sorry if ya don't like it, though.
>>25310617
Your name isn't Bane so you're not hijacking this story and crashing it with no survivors. (^:
>>
File: JUST.png (478 KB, 641x477) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
478 KB, 641x477
>>25310868
Don't apologize for writing what you want. I'm just one faggot amidst many.
>>
File: bomb-ass tea drinking.jpg (2 MB, 3300x5100) Image search: [Google]
bomb-ass tea drinking.jpg
2 MB, 3300x5100
>>25306187
>>
File: 1446491734229.gif (2 MB, 256x249) Image search: [Google]
1446491734229.gif
2 MB, 256x249
>>25310868
Well, then, if you want to keep up to see if I do fag out after only four days on the Horse-fucker/autist filled board, then http://pastebin.com/u/the4chanwrtiefeg is the place to watch.
I'll be checking back to see what exactly you do, so I don't copy anything.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>25310939
Don't worry about me, I'm only apologizing because it won't change how my story goes. Its all good, anon.
Honestly, this is the first time I've ever tried to write Rarity in a story. I mostly write Pinkie and board tans.
>>25311060
It's fine, it doesn't bother me if we share story tropes, seeing how we're both starting from the same scenario. But I will happily watch and see what you come up with, just for funsies. For all I know, you may be a better writer than me. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
also, 4-4.5 hours till free to write.
>>
File: d1b.gif (2 MB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
d1b.gif
2 MB, 500x372
>>25306187
Imma be upfront, and just that I'm only doing this because I want to fuck you.
>>
>>25310868
I like the hormone angle. I was worried that this would take a transformation angle, with rarity somehow turning anon into the little mare, but I like the idea of her hopping him up on estrogen and sticking a dress on him.
>>
File: Half_Assedness.png (39 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
Half_Assedness.png
39 KB, 500x476
Well, I think I'll give >>25311172 A taste of the shit I'm stirring up.
"No need to thank me, you're the one who called me up and I found it rude to oblige," you say as you hold your tea with your index finger, keeping your pinkie finger on the bottom to balance it.
>"Well, Anon," Rarity says as you take a sip of the tea. It was a gentle sweetness mized with a black tea. "You really have caught the eyes of the school. I mean, we found your composition book in the hall, turned it in, and it circulated like wildfires in the brush."
"Which book, exactly?" You say oddly.
You kept one of them in your confines.
Oh no, please don't let them see the doodle book. Those were nothing more than horrid hand drawings that had the shakiest lining.
>"The one with all those stories, Anon!" She says, holding up the green and black composition book as you raised your brow.
"Ah," you say, relieved that your embarassing stupidity drawing dicks and internet photos on paper hadn't been revealed just yet.
>"Anon," Rarity says as she places the book on the table, "Have you considered trying to write full-out professional stories?" She places her tea down, looking at you as your eyes flutter. They actually read those stories?
>Oh, this couldn't be good.
"They were merely timekillers. They're no real good anyways." You say as Rarity proceeds to frown to you as you lay your tea on the coaster, sighing.

I smell shit cooking.
>>
>>25306187
>Drinking tea
>Ever
I ain't no fucking Britbong, get a real drink or I'm out.
>>
File: thegreatandgroovyduane.gif (718 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
thegreatandgroovyduane.gif
718 KB, 480x320
Bump.
>>
>"Anon, for goodness sake," Rarity starts as she opens the book to a page she seemed to already have recognized. "I haven't seen such language to make my heart roar in emotion since the early days of my childhood!"
"Oh, what glue'd together word bank is that?"
>"From the struggle of perdition's flames shall I rise, and once again wage war. And shall I make my mark in life, and not be slipped into a forgotten door, for in my existence I am a man. I am just a man, but Anon is my name. I will not be forgotten, and you will not remember me, but for each and every memory, we all carry a painful fee. No one is forgotten, and no one is left. Even among early lives, which the universe has cleft."
"Garbage," you reply as you shake your head. "That was merely something emotional, coming from a crying, grown man with too much emotion."
>"Bullhockey!" Rarity says as she closes the book. "This segment of just a single poem is beautiful."
"And what would that be? In the mind of people I doubt I'll ever really know?" You had already begun to break apart early, this time earlier than usual.
>As the world's shining walls began to fall apart, Rarity stood with you amongst the floating space that was your mind.
>"Anon, what's wrong?" She asks you.
"You're not real, just a figment of my mind that I want to believe will be real." Your heart flutters, in pain but yet something else. "I don't know if I'll ever find someone as real or as kind as you or your friends, or even find a place I can call home so easily with so many welcoming people." However, what seemed to be the most realistic touch graces your shoulder as Rarity walks over, and stands beside you, smiling.
>"Anon, it's all in the hope you have. You may find someone like us, you may not. It's all up to whether you're willing to invest as much as you have into us as you will them."
"Who do you mean by 'them' Rarity?"

More writefagging done. Who wants the final few goes of this shitfest?
>>
Final writefagging. Maybe it'll still be a hawk o crap. Who knows.

>"Whoever you meet in your future." She says as she takes your hand, wrapping her fingers around your hand. As she does, you look to her as she smiles. "I'm always here as a friend, even if I am a figment of your mind, or a hope or even a belief."
>As you let go and hug her, you could feel many more arms on you. Your eyes flutter open as you look around, seeing the others, Pinkie, Flutters, Applejack, hell even Celestia and Luna are there with the group. You couldn't count, but you were glad something was there to comfort you and give you a shining glimmer of hope.
>"We're all here, for you Anon." Twilight said as she stood outside of the group, smiling as you couldn't help but let a single tear fall. How you wished you had such understanding friends as these. How you desired to have a true friendship.
>Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!
>Your eyes fly open in fear as you awake in a cold sweat, cold winter morning air having sunk in your house as you put your hand do your heart.
>You couldn't let your hope die. Those character and people were all you had to believe in. You wanted to believe there was still innocence in the world.
>And as you awoke you weren't just another Anon, you were yourself. You were your own person once again as you stood up, watching the sun rise.
>Still feeling your heart glow inside you with beats that seemed to stutter, you opened your window, letting the crisp winter air lick upon your skin as you awoke.
"I will find friends like you guys," you said to yourself, "so that was this won't all be just a waste of our time."
>You smile gently, welcoming the corrupt world once again as you could see the birds calling in the distance and the sun's shine peaking over the horizon.
>>
File: Mantears.png (194 KB, 331x327) Image search: [Google]
Mantears.png
194 KB, 331x327
>The tears were going to come after the cloudy weather. Whether they were of sadness or joy, you knew the storm of life wasn't over yet as you could feel that dream-like touch on your shoulder.
>Your eyes look back and see nothing, but you can feel it. You knew you weren't alone.
>Something was by your side and not leaving.
>Not until you truly fulfilled your hopes and dreams.
"I'll see you all later," you thought as you closed the window, preparing for another day in the conspicuous shoes of the average human anon.
>You had your name.
>You had your hope.
>That was all you needed.
>~Fin.

I think I just made myself cry, god dammit. Hope you guys enjoyed. May each and everyone of you have a good day.
>>
And just to clarify, the pastebin has been updated.
>>
File: cryingfeels.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
cryingfeels.png
58 KB, 645x773
>>25311453
>>25311928
>>25312069
>>25312090
>>
>>25312168
Dear god.
Too many people are
C R Y I N G
R
Y
I
N
G

But if you really want feels: Go back to the shining walls falling apart, and let this play as you read.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG5VDmxkTYc
I kinda got crying myself because of this shit.
>>
>>25306187
>>25306187
Dr. Magnusson walks in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNjOL_Z0mgE
>>
File: 1446475387530.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446475387530.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
Bump.
>>
bemp
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 1080x1920
>>25312266
Finally got a moment with work slowing down. Now let's read your story and cry in front of coworkers.
After any waterworks I'll start on finishing up my story.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1115x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1115x717
>>25313940
>>25312266
Y-yep, those are feels I'm feeling. I got misty eyed for that one. Quite a decent job for motivational feels. But having a tulpa sort of negated the feel.
But seriously, good stuff. I'll get to writing now.
>>
Page 8 bamp
>>
File: This Lonely Walk.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
This Lonely Walk.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>25312090
God damn those feels! SIr, I sincerely want to thank you for letting me cry today. I needed that. I hope you plan on continuing to write. It was good.
>>
>>25307530
>You continue to lay there as Rarity serenades you with words that form a lullaby for the soul.
>Every little word helps you relax even deeper with every breath you take.
>"There there, darling, isn't it nice to just feel those pesky little worries melt away?"
>A soft and almost dainty "mhmm" is all you could give her before awaiting her next words.
>"And I want nothing more than for you to be at peace. And to help you, I want you to imagine something for me. Is that alright, sweetie?"
>You nod ever so slightly, but knowing it fully with your heart.
>"Good girl," she chimed. "now just relax as I help you imagine a little scene."
>She enthralls you with a little scene where you imagine yourself, slowly descending a special staircase that leads you to a magical room.
>As you drift off, this dreamland starts to take form at the end of the staircase, standing before the door.
>By the time you reached the room, the world around you faded to nothing.
>There was only the room and Rarity's voice.
>You gently lay your hand on the door knob and open it, revealing your bedroom.
>For some reason, seeing it like this only made you sad.
>Then there in your bedroom sat an imaginary Rarity, smiling softly and waiting ready to help.
>Rarity must have been paying attention to your actual body because she quickly soothed any thoughts of sadness.
>"Don't you worry, darling, we'll make this room anew and all set for the new you!"
"The new me...?" You wonder this but not for long. You had since realized any thoughts would be settled in time.
>You had the utmost faith in her and followed through happily.
"Where should we start, Rarity?"
>She slowly described the two of you changing the room to match a much "brighter and happier" theme.
>You also couldn't help but notice how feminine the room appeared.
>Though what surprised you was that you realize that you found yourself preferring this new version of your "room."
>>
>>25315824
this is getting weird

why did you make it weird
>>
>>25315944
I like this weird, it has potential and isn't your standard run of the mill green
Also shout out to the other writefag for making me feel this early in the morning
>>
>>25315824
>shitty fetish detected
>>
File: der.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
der.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>25316082
Why the hell ya'll shouting out to a li'l ol fag like me?
>>
>>25316298
Because in this cold, stressful and in a way lonely world I live in right now, every instance of emotion is appreciated.
>>
File: 1446249058526.png (41 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
1446249058526.png
41 KB, 400x570
>>25316503
>>
I cri
>>
>>25306187
Holy shit Rarity. How did you know I like black tea?
>>
>>25316565
Because you're a nigger whore, they always like black things.
Kek just a joke tho.
>>
>>25316583
Dammit you caught me. I shouldn't have robbed that convenience store last week.
>>
File: notably dangerous.jpg (99 KB, 728x752) Image search: [Google]
notably dangerous.jpg
99 KB, 728x752
>>25316609
You'll get off if you please the sheriff and his
>>
>>25306853
>droll

adjective, droller, drollest.
1. amusing in an odd way; whimsically humorous; waggish.

For your edification, you uncultured buffoon.
>>
File: feee.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
feee.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>>25316503
>Because in this cold, stressful and in a way lonely world I live in right now, every instance of emotion is appreciated.
>>
File: didly.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
didly.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>25316682
>>
File: unicornteatime.jpg (386 KB, 996x1404) Image search: [Google]
unicornteatime.jpg
386 KB, 996x1404
Well, feels aside, while we wait for writefags, let me ask you - how many of you drink tea? I used to drink herbal teas or fruit teas, the common ones you get in your supermarket - so Pickwick, Teekanne over here -, but once I stumbled upon some hipster grade shop that had the finer stuff, so I picked 50g of some medium-tier Earl Grey just to try it and since then I'm craving for some more. That stuff is seriously good, much better than the usuals. It's only a tad more expensive, but nothing crazy.
>>
>>25316799
I drink tea everyday.
There is always a jug of tea standing in the kitchen in my house, and I'm not even britbong.
Cheap supermarket tier Earl Gray, tasting bland as fuck without lemon and sugar. Kinda default thing to drink if you're thirsty.
Also, great when you want to warm-up.

Beside that, I have myself a cup of cheap green tea about once a day or two, unsweetened.
So, yeah, tea everyday.
>>
>>25316863
I live in the American south. We always have a big ol' jug of sweet tea in the fridge. But I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.
>>
File: 242747.png (1 MB, 1600x1075) Image search: [Google]
242747.png
1 MB, 1600x1075
>>25316863
I'm somewhat same, but with coffee. Growing up with my parents there was always coffee somewhere. Usually without sugar or cream, got used to the bitter taste and it kickstarts you much better.

>>25317018
Nothing beats having a jug of homemade green tea (just add some lime, mint and sugar) in the fridge during hot summer days. So goddamn refreshing.
>>
>>25315824
Go on
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 595x599) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 595x599
>>25316649
Fine, I'm an idiot, I meant dull. >>25316112
I do get off to hypnosis but it's more of a driver for character development. Unless you mean feminization. In either case,
> I value and rank the sexual fetishes regarding a children's show and get smug over ones I'm not into.
:^)
>>25315944
I was curious and wanted to try seeing what writing legitimate hypnosis techniques would yield for a story.
That and I'm a degenerate freak, the only thing my all stories have in common are two features: weird kinks and happy endings.
>>25316503
A-anon plz :^(
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x600
I'm a pleb who enjoys sweet tea because I was born in the south.
>>
>>25317054
Sweet tea isn't green tea, or earl grey, out anything. It's a very strong black tea that's brewed a gallon at a time. You can actually get sweet tea at fast food joints because they can make a syrup out of it and put it in soda fountains.
>>
File: 995910.png (146 KB, 519x306) Image search: [Google]
995910.png
146 KB, 519x306
>>25317813
oh, I thought it literally meant tea with a bit too much sugar, guess that's more of an american thing that didn't get here (yet).
>>25317711
It'll be fine ^:)
>>
>>25315824
>There wasn't much time spent in this little world as Rarity slowly brought you out of it.
>Every little breath that once held you down further and further was now lifting you up, bringing you back to the waking world.
>As you imagined yourself leaving this room through the staircase, Rarity's imaginary form followed you up the staircase as well.
>When your eyes fluttered opened, Rarity was sitting across from you On something very comfortable.
>This didn't look like the boutique, though.
"Where are we?" You sleepily mumbled in a soft tone, your vision still blurry.
>Rarity looked as serene as a monk, with a gentle smile spread across her face.
>"We're in my bedroom, dear. I had feared you might fall over so I brought you here to relax. How are you feeling, though?"
>The full body numbness you had felt for so long was quickly fading, though you felt like only turning your head to respond.
"That was very thoughtful of you, Rarity, and I've never felt better in my-"
>Now that everything wasn't so fuzzy, you began to notice something was off off.
"S-say, what happened to my shirt? It feels all loose and soft."
>Rarity looked confused for the first time.
>"Dear, I hadn't changed your wardrobe, those are the clothes you wore in here."
>You found yourself confused enough to sit up in response to this.
>As you do this, you as though you had awoken in an alien body.
>Your arms felt paper thin up to the elbow and you felt the oddest sensation.
>It was like there was many layers of skin on your chest and it had an almost sloshy movement with the body.
>You stared down and came face to face with what looked like a full B cup's worth of breasts jutting out from under your shirt.
>You stood there, motionless for a few seconds as your hand drifted up towards this new part of your body.
>As you grope your breast, a chill goes through every part of your body.
>They're so delicate and very soft. As you squeeze them, you involuntarily gasp, breathing in.
>>
>>25318297
Moar?
I was expecting cross dressing, but whatever I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 337x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 337x332
>>25318297
Bump because I'm slowing down hard and can't find time to write.
I just want to finish it
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 494x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 494x411
>>25318722
Don't worry, that comes later.
>>
>>25318748
Can't wait
>>
Bump for crossdressing
>>
work break bump
>>
>>25319209
Still waiting.
>>
Wait
>>
Pastebin?
>>
More waiting cause I want to see how this is explained.
>>
>>25316799
I drink tea if it is inevitable. I never seek it out, though.

>>25317018
Rarara has a certain fondness for the southern belle archetype. I imagine sweet tea goes with that.
>>
File: pretty alright.jpg (163 KB, 1024x847) Image search: [Google]
pretty alright.jpg
163 KB, 1024x847
>>25318297
You are my favorite. Drink some good tea and think of my appreciation.
>>
>>25312090

>"so this is that little thing that these fags were crying over?"
>"how ridiculous"
>"why is my cheek wet?"
>>
>>25306268
>"Look at the candle I made in Home Ec, Rarity! Look, it actually burns!"
>>
File: 124313241234.jpg (60 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
124313241234.jpg
60 KB, 640x484
>>25306187
I teach her how to kill with a bayonet
>>
File: 1439020038471.png (277 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1439020038471.png
277 KB, 500x480
>>25318297
Please continue.
>>
>>25326587
Fug, I got a little bit. Who needs sleep, anyways?
>>25324791
thanks anon, I appreciate that you enjoy it. I'll do my best to keep up it up. >>25324053
I'll do my best to not pull a crappy explanation out of my sleeve.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 817x977) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 817x977
>>25318297
>When you squeezed them, they hurt in the most pleasurable way you've felt before.
>The sheer pressure caused an odd mix of pain and enjoyment.
>But a polite cough from a unicorn who has been very patient reminded you that you were groping yourself in front of your friend in her bed.
>A wave of embarrassment washed over you and you threw your hands into your lap.
>You had another thought of what happened between your legs.
>You need to look but you're burning red at the cheeks already.
"What happened to me? Where did...these come fro-Unf"
>Attempting to grab them mid-sentence for emphasis was not the brightest idea.
>Rarity let out an amused smirk for just a second but returned to looking soberly at you.
>"I'm afraid I'm as lost as you are, Anonymous. The extract in the tea is a powerful estrogen. The sisters told me they spare no expense and even have magic infused with it to maximize its effects immediately. It's like a perfect spa treatment you can drink! But stallions have little side effects from it beyond some mane and complexion benefits, I've heard.
>She looks very guilty and apologetic towards you.
>I never could have imagined this would have happened, I can hardly recognize you, dear.
>Wait...It was that strong? There's more?
>You shakily look at Rarity and ask her quietly.
"W-where's a mirror?"
>Her lips wobble ever so slightly as she points a hoof to her largest full-body mirror.
>You slowly make your way to the mirror, noticing even movements feel weird at the moment. You also nearly fell out of your pants from the way they didn't fit anymore.
>You inched in front of the mirror, unsure of what will be waiting for you.
>As you creeped in front of the mirror, you see a wispy figure draped in large clothes mimic your movements.
>You looked at your face and saw yourself, though it was you if you were a woman, with long unruly hair like always.
>You tried many angles and saw nothing but signs pointing to one thing.
>You were a total cutie.
>>
>>25316799
Lipton iced or gunpowder hot.
>>
>>25306204
>I'm sorry I don't speak nigger anon.
>>
>>25306187
"Sorry, I seem to have a wrong address. Goodbye, whore.
>>
>>25327220
Nice man. Best Tea ever.
Also cutie bump.
>>
>>25327354
I'm glad you like it.
>>
>>25327220
hoping for more
>>
>>25328780
Yeah, just need to finish work around the house.
>>
>>25329111
Can't wait
>>
Is the change permanent?
>>
>>25330551
Maybe? :^)
It just depends how my mood is. I'll be able to get a post up in about 2 hours.
>>
>>25331375
Ok
>>
>>25327220
>You take a step back from the mirror, unsure of how to react.
>Your heart feels heavy as emotions of all kinds pour together: fear, confusion, shock...
>...Excitement.
>You shake your head and try to focus on what's important. What else has changed?
>You shoot a quick glance to Rarity before looking back down.
>A shaky hand reaches towards the loose band of your pants that are hanging over your hips.
>You clench your teeth and close your eyes as you look away and dip your soft delicate hand into your pants.
>The tips of your fingers graze the sensitive skin on your groin, sending a shiver up your spine.
>You pinch your eyes shut and thrust your hand down the rest of the way, revealing your trusty companion hadn't left.
>You pop your eyes open and sigh in relief as you check and make sure everything's still there.
>The boys felt a little smaller and the hair felt much smaller and in different places. But otherwise the same, thankfully.
>This relief was short lived as a rather adamant cough from a hot and bothered unicorn snapped you back to the reality that you were tossing anon jr like a salad in someone's home.
"Eep, s-sorry, I just had to make sure I was still me."
>You could see the color in her face clearly as she cleared her throat.
>"Well now, I'm sure you've given quite the effective, albeit most uncouth search, I'm sure."
>She looked away, a little taken aback but gained her composure just as quickly.
>"And you're not hurt, are you darling? I simply couldn't forgive myself knowing I caused somepony so much pain."
>You quickly respond that you're not in any pain.
"I think I'm doing good, but this is a very weird feeling."
>>
Bump ;-; Some anon pls
>>
>>25306187
>not sweet tea
Rarity, this is why Treekicker is beat pony. She knows the superior tea
>>
>>25332669
pastebin?
>>
>>25332669
Then, Rarara and Anon fuck.
>>
>>25335191
I could try, but my phone isn't known for being very reliable. I'm surprised I have managed to get this far into writing without the thing causing trouble.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x188
>>25335191
Okay, that took a bit of time but here you go, Anon. I honestly didn't think my story warranted a pastebin, I'm happy you're enjoying it.
>>25336165
>>
>>
Tea bump.
>>
>>25338667
Rarity Bump.
>>
>>25339084
*raritea
>>
>>25339510
I meant to make that pun earlier. Also lemme just write a bit before work
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 364x271) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 364x271
>>25337189
>I made a pastebin, but forgot to post it.
Jeez, I'm a dum dum.
Https://www.pastebin.com/4mJXXsGK
>>
d-does someone want to write a little story as well? I feel guilty that this thread has been kept up for like two or three days for this dumb story.
>>
>>25340926
I can't write for shit but I might post something later on
Also I like the story, keep writing.
>>
File: Zee Captain 2.jpg (217 KB, 960x1033) Image search: [Google]
Zee Captain 2.jpg
217 KB, 960x1033
>>25306187
"I'll take coffee instead."
>>
>>25306187

"Wait just a sec Rarity, i gotta go post a shitty write prompt about this situation on /mlp/"
>>
>>25341155
G'head
>>
I just found this thread and I'd love more of that fabulous story
>>
>>25342455
Glad you like, should be more in about 2 hours.
>>
>>25341181
This
Tea is for Britbongs and hipsters who go to a coffee shop to order green tea or some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>25342648
Joke is on you, i just drank green tea made by a japanese qt 3.14 on a medical-fair.
>>
>>25332669
>Rarity comes up to you as you look away from the mirror.
>You take a seat on the floor and pat the ground beside you.
>She gives the tiniest little snort over sitting on the floor like a foal but sits down next you.
>You both sit there for about ten long seconds, thinking of what to say.
>Rarity takes the lead with a question, "What I don't understand is why you look unrecognizable. Why, I bet if you went out, the townsponies would think another human arrived."
>You scritched at your soft, hardly masculine chin as you thought.
"Maybe it's because ponies look the same, no offense."
>Rarity waves a hoof and replies nonchalantly, "None taken, dear."
>With that you continue on.
"Back home, this is almost exactly what women looked like, except they were usually a little shorter and sounded more like mares. You said stallions have taken this?"
>Rarity wracked her brain for a second before it came to her.
>"I do Caramel accidentally mistaking it for sweet tea, his mane looked much more luscious, but he had a few emotional moments and his poor body looked frail compared to the other stallions.
crap, out of time.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.