[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
>No one made a new thread for 3+ hours
Seriously?

So in this thread anon is turned into a little and cute colt by the act of Discord who is now his dad and now our little anon has to learn about his new life on Equestria.

Last thread >>25019479

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

George
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers (MIA/Dead)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
Whoops, real last thread
>>25146645
>>
ok boys and girls looks like we got another thread
>>
Erf's Discord is great.
>>
>>25252102
Can't write tonight but I'll write tomorrow for yall.
>>
>>25254824
Cool
>>
>>25252933
Yeah. I can't wait for the next chapter and for school to happen.
>>
>>25254824
That is if this thread stays alive long enough. Not a lot of activity going around right now.
>>
>>25256078
dont worry anon we got a good chance of surviving
>>
File: 1445863186835.jpg (80 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1445863186835.jpg
80 KB, 728x720
>>25255434
I really hope Cheerilee or someone finds the photo with Chrysalis.
>>
dead thread dead story dead subject dead board
>>
>>25256344
salty as the dead sea
>>
>>25256078
Well dont forget that for the past few months Erf has been pretty on point at coming to write more around the hours of 11-12 night time.
>>25256344
Not dead just waiting.
>>
File: 1407217777417.gif (755 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
1407217777417.gif
755 KB, 300x333
>>25256804
just gonna keep marching along until me or my computer dies
>>
>>25256344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUflIrTSwK8
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 1257x2032) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 1257x2032
>>25257163
I bet I can beat you on skullgirls, son
>>
>>25257204
probably.I suck at fighters.

So then, i assume we do the same routine? I get some eats, write, and you guys read?
>>
File: 1435786308926.jpg (135 KB, 580x553) Image search: [Google]
1435786308926.jpg
135 KB, 580x553
>>25257244
Of course. I'll wait for you
>>
>>25257244
With a small chance of discussion. Yep thats the plan.
>>
>>25257300
it is time
>>
>>25257615
Then let it begin.
>>
>>25257615
>You walked over to the schoolhouse. You were pretty much the last pony there. You take one look back before going inside. Discord throwing you a final wave. Fluttershy just standing there, smiling.
>...ok....here we go.. No problemo Anon, you got this.
>You went inside and....hold on...this wasn't the setup you were used to.
>The desks were all put aside. in favor of round tables. sitting beside each table was groups of three fillies and colts. Aside from SS and DT...and Snips and Snails. Only forming a pair.
>In the middle of each table...was some kind of project. Each different. The CMC seem to be working on some giant chart. Filled with Cutie Marks of all kinds. DT and SS's table had unfinished plaster models...of..you think the princesses? Snips and Snails was just one model...but you couldn't make it out. It was being made of clay. The rest of the projects were varied as well. You could also recognize a few of the background colts and fillies, such as Twist.
>And at her desk, with a smile as she overlooks everyone. Was Cheerilee....Welp, it seems you came to school in the middle of some project week or something. Given the progress some of these things have. It's obvious they didn't just start building them in seconds.
>Some of the children started looking at you, murmering. You didn't hear the chool bell, so school couldn't have started just yet. They weren't doing anything with what was on the tables.
>Cheerilee looked over to you, and greeted you with a warm, welcoming smile "Good morning Anon, we are about to start, so please. Choose any seat you want. And I'll get you situated when class starts."
>Seems you weren't late after all. or maybe close to it since you were the last to arrive.
>You turn around, you see Diamond Tiara looking at you, it looks like she's about to raise her hoof to call you over until...
>"Quick Anon! come sit with us!" Applebloom calls to you.
>"Yeah! maybe we can talk about another way of getting your Cutie Mark befo-"
>>
>>25257917
GREEEEEN
>>
File: star of chaos.jpg (15 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
star of chaos.jpg
15 KB, 350x347
>>25257917
i vote that this be anon's cm
>>
File: 1319356241812.jpg (218 KB, 550x495) Image search: [Google]
1319356241812.jpg
218 KB, 550x495
>>25258018
>>
>>25257917
>Scootaloo couldn't even finish her sentence as the bell atop the schoolhouse rung. Who rung it? You'll never know. But you decide to sit next to your Cutie Mark compadre's. Despite getting their mark, they were still on that crusade....of getting you one of course.
>You sit down next to them, you don't even really notice Diamond Tiara getting miffed that you didn't sit with her.
>Though with school officially started. Everyone in the room grew quiet. And remembering your school etiquette. You kept your mouth shut too.
>"Good morning class" Cherilee said in a cheerful tone as she stood up to greet her students.
>"Good morning Miss Cherilee" They all called out....except you...fuck, you should have greeted her. fuck...you weren't ready!
>"Today we have a new student in our class. Anon, would you like to come up and introduce yourself to your new classmates, maybe talk a little about yourself?"
>No problem. easy peasy.
>You give a simple nod to Cheerilee as you silently stand up, and go to her desk to address your new classmates. You take notice of poor pipsqueak, who as to stretch a little to look over his fellow classmates.
>you clear your throat
"Hello everypony...I'm Anon, ummm..I was adopted by Discord an-"
>At the moment, some of the class erupts, in surprise. all speaking at once. It seems a few had not heard of you. Snips yells out loud "See, I told ya he was Discord's kid!"
>"Calm down everypony, if you have any questions. Please save them for when Anon is finished."
>But the class wouldn't be quiet. you couldn't even hear what they were saying. But you take a look over to SS and DT's table. Silver Spoon was looking at her friend worringly, Diamond Tiara looked like she was going to-...oh shit.
>"SHUTTT UP AND LET ANON TALK!"
>the room fell quiet.
>You look upon your ascended crusader friends. They looked damned surprised.
>>
>>25258018
We'll see. I'm leaning towards it.
>>25258117
>"Ahrmm..Thank you Diamond Tiara." Cheerilee said, amazed that the class just halted at her screech "But, please, let's not use such harsh words...Anon..do you want to continue?"
"Yeah...I mean. I just want to let everypony know who I am"
>"Alright.." Cheerilee turns to her class, and gives them a scary glare "And I hope you all will mind your manners."
>They stayed quiet. Diamond Tiara seemed pretty pleased with herself.
"..umm..anyway. I am Discord's son. He's a pretty cool guy. Feeds me, shows me some cool stuff. As for me, I'm an easy going guy.I find magic pretty cool despite me not being able to do it myself. And uhhh...I guess thats it. It's nice to meet all of you."
>Cheerilee took a breath. No interruptions so far. "Anon, do you want to answer any questions before we begin?"
>You shrug "Yeah, I'll answer a few."
>Cheerilee looks upon her class "Now remember class, Like we've done before with every new student. Raise your hoof and if Anon picks you, you can ask your question. After a few, we'll continue with our projects."
>And thus...it began. Snips and Snails seemed the most eager to raise their hooves first. They obviously wanted something answered.
"You guys...Snips and Snails I think.." You think?...ha. way to act ignorant.
>They whispered to eachother, it seemed they didn't work out a question yet. then, it seemed they decided on something. And Snips asks the question. "Yeah, that's us! umm..we got a question. How exactly did you beat up those two bad guys? What moves did you use?"
>oh..they were...they were still on that. You notice the class start to whisper to eachother again.
>"Snips! I'm not going to allow that question. You shouldn't be trying to learn how to do violent things" Cheerilee called out
>"Awww, we just want to know how to beat up bad guys! Coooooome onnnnnn!"
>>
>>25258283
>>25258283
nipping this in the bud right here.

"You guys...Snips and Snails I think.."
>You think?...ha. way to act ignorant.
>>
>>25258302
>Cheerilee shook her head "You two shouldn't even be looking for bad guys. It's nothing but trouble, and if something did happen to you two...what would your parents think?"
>You notice both snips and snails slowly duck into their chairs. both apologizing for the question they formed.
>Good...you don't think Cheerilee would have appreciated the answer you had to give if you did get a chance to say it.
>"Does anypony else have a question NOT related to those two criminals?" Cheerilee asked.
>You notice a pony filly raising her hoof at the same time as Diamond Tiara. But..you actually don't notice Diamond Tiara raise her hoof. So you call onto that pony instead.
>The filly looked to you and asked "What's it like living with Discord? I heard he's becoming a really good guy...but I dunno...he's really scary."
>Well..that's a good question.
"Umm..it's weird at times. But he treats me pretty good. The food he gives me is pretty amazing. I have my own room. And sometimes we go out and do things together."
>"What kinds of things?"
>...ohhh...what kinds of things she asks...what kinds of things. You now wondered if busting out that photo was a good idea. It probably isn't...but it would be hilarious.
>...but miss Cheerilee was right there. No doubt telling them the story and showing the picture would probably not sit well with her.
>Well, there was the visit with Celestia...or Twilight. Maybe painting him in a more positive light was the way to go.
"Well, we visited Princess Celestia once. It went pretty good. We had tea"
>And Discord got buttblasted...damn...it seems like it's been awhile since that day.
>The students seemed to react favorably to that. They probably thought that an orphan like you getting to meet Celestia was a big big thing.
>Cheerilee looked upon her class "Alright, we have time for one more question."
>>
>>25257917
>he desks were all put aside. in favor of round tables.
This reminds me of that fucking hippie professor that I had at college. i studied neurosciences and that prick didn't talk about shit other than muh feelings and some bullshit about science not being easy.

I'm triggered, I hated that fucking hippie
>>
>>25258549
Poor DT
>>
>>25258549
>That's when you notice Diamond Tiara raising her hoof....and Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, among a few others, were raising their hooves too.....who to choose...who to choose...
>You really didn't know who to choose. You knew...you just knew...Diamond Tiara had a crush on you. All that pretty much came from "saving" her life, should you indulge her question? then theres your crusader friends...they probably had a grouped up question. But, whatever..you could tell them outside of class.....uhmm..you know what..fine.
"Uhmm...Diamond Tiara, what do you want to ask?"
>You notice a few of the others getting sour that they didn't get picked. Applebloom, more than her other two friends, also seeming a little too miffed than you would have thought.
>Diamond Tiara grew a soft happy smile on her face. It's like she won the lottery or something "Anon, what do you of Ponyville?"
>....huh....you expected a different question from that. like a "Is there anypony you life?" or a follow up on Celestia. But..that was the question she asked...and she seemed eager for an answer.
"Well, it's a pretty great place. everypony here is friendly and nice. And they make me feel right at home. It's like i was never an orphan."
>After that, you look to Cheerilee, for her to say what she wanted to say. But then Diamond Tiara snipes in another question. "So....you never want to leave..like, you'll never want to go and move somewhere else?"
>......there it was...But no..you didn't plan on leaving. Even though it could be made that you could go anywhere at anytime if Discord willed it. Your home really was here now.
"Yeah..I don't really want to go anywhere else."
>>
>>25248935
Well lets see.

Umm, hm, /fit/ normal has a few cheating threads that will help you gain the strength
But if you want your body to really not feel the pain of your fingers breaking as your your fist goes through someone.

Well, you get those hard core cough drops, some adderal, two shots vodka. Blend well, and shoot into your hands.
Or just meth, but that kills gains.
Oh, and melt the cough drops first. Those things splinter, and trust me. Tiny little shards of glass in your veins isnt fun.
>>
>>25258018
Fucking fuck you you edgy chaos magic fagget.

Making a bad name for discordians
>>
>>25258869
loyalist pls go
>>
>>25258893
>>25258869
>your discordianism isn't real discordianism
Wow, fucking spags both of you. You should both feel ashamed. And on such a glorious holiday such as mainstream day.
Shouldn't you be off listening to metalica, or at a sports bar?
It is the day to put yourselfs through being normal. /mlp/ isn't very normal of you.
>>
File: 1431647026395.jpg (22 KB, 319x460) Image search: [Google]
1431647026395.jpg
22 KB, 319x460
>>25258844
I'm already /fit/ and have like three bottles of vodka. It's time to answer the call
>>
>>25258780
>Applebloom, more than her other two friends, also seeming a little too miffed than you would have thought.
Will she get pasive agressive on anon for not picking her? That would actually be adorable
>>
>>25258928
Yes, but that's only good if you're an angry drunk.
>>
File: 1431646838666.jpg (401 KB, 1005x1065) Image search: [Google]
1431646838666.jpg
401 KB, 1005x1065
>>25258961
Are you implying that I can't do it, anon? I will become Doomguy. And you are first in line to watch it
>>
>>25258996
>>25258928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s-oJMTyqWc
>>
>>25258996
Get a go pro then. I want to watch it.

Or at least a smart phone and some duck tape.
>>
>>25258780
>"Ok, I'm done." Diamond Tiara smiled as happily as she could. a big smile on her face. Silver Spoon seemed content with that answer as well...given she didn't look miffed. It was safe to say that whatever charm you had didn't actually fall over her. That didn't explain Applebloom's reaction though...probably just a little ticked that you didn't pick her.
>Cheerilee lnods "Alright class, questions are . I hope you all help Anon feel welcome here in our classroom" Cheerilee then looks to you "Anon, before you take your seat. You may have noticed our special sitting arrangements."
>You nod
"Yeah, everypony is in groups of three. Is that normal?"
>Cheerilee shook her head "No, the whole class are working on special projects for the upcoming Friendship Festival! Doesn't that sound great?"
>....there's that mention again. You can't remember anywhere on the show a mention of a friendship festival/ This had to be one of those quantum differences..or something...who knows.
"sounds pretty great..but uhh..what exactly is everypony doing?"
>"Well, everypony is working together in small groups to make something they want to display in the festival. Every group works together as friends to decide what they want to make, and then work together to make it. It's a three day project, and I'm sorry to say. We are already on day two. and we do have two groups that could use a third pony."
>Well, that sounded sensible. It was a teamwork exercise. Basically making compromises and agreements. But....if it was groups of three then...
>You look over to the groups. There was only two open groups....Snips and Snails. And Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. shiiiiiieeeeeet.
"So, I have to choose?"
>Cheerilee nodded "mhmmm, but don't worry Anon. Everypony here are friendly. And I think you already know everypony in the open groups. So choose the one you feel most comfortable with."
>Applebloom quickly raised her hoof
>>
>>25259155
get that pussay
>>
>>25259155
>In retaliation Applebloom will send anon with dumb and dumber
Nah m8, act fast and go with DT
>>
>>25259155
>Cheerilee takes notice, and calls upon her "Applebloom? oh, is there something you want to ask?"
>Appleboom nodded to Cheerilee "Uh huh, can't ya make a special exception? Me, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle made him an official crusader and ah think he should work with us, since, ya know, we're already friends n all"
>Cheerilee shook her head "Sorry Applebloom, I'm glad you all are friends but it would be unfair if I gave you a fourth member."
>"B-but, if he goes to Snips and Snails or Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Wouldn't that be unfair to them too?"
>Cheerilee shook her head. "Whatever group ends up short will have me to help them if they fall behind. That way everything is fair and everypony can finish their projects on time."
>"B-but" Applebloom pleaded
>"Applebloom, that's enough. I won't explain it again." Cheerilee gave her a stern stare.
>Applebloom backed down. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo seemed confused. They started talking amongst themselves but you couldn't hear it. It's like Applebloom made that decision to say those words on her own.
>And all the while you noticed Diamond seemed like she wanted to say something. She seemed eager. But the moment Applebloom got shot down, she fell back to a calm state. She didn't have an evil sneer or anything either, she just seemed. relieved. The old Diamond Tiara probably would have had some smirk on her face after something like that.
>>
>>25259440
>Cheerilee let you have at it. You had a choice of either Snips and Snails. or Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Both looked eager to have you. Snips and Snails probably want to know everything about the whole fillynapper thing in detail. Learn your "moves"..and that would detract from the project.As interesting as it would to hang with Snips and Snails. You didn't want to get a bad grade on your first project...what would Fluttershy say?....would Discord actually care?..even then. You saw how Fluttershy was into the whole family thing. And you were in school...Diamond wouldn't try anything..right?
>...you make your choice. and take a seat opposite of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. You look at Snips and snails, who seem agitated with your choice. What's more, you take a glance over at Applebloom. She doesn't seem too pleased with your choice either. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo seem pretty fine with it. Though they seemed confused why Applebloom suddenly was so down...hell..you were confused.
>On the table were uncolored plastered models of all four princesses. You look under the table. there was some assorted little containers of paint that wash off with water. and little paint brushes. You wondered if they were allowed to work outside of school too. You couldn't imagine working with plaster in this environment
>Diamond Tiara smiled, a bright happy smile, you were still not used to it.. Silver Spoon wasn't as enthusiastic, but she did seem happy enough for you to be there.
>"Welcome to the group Anon! What do you think of the models so far? Can you tell who they are?" Diamond Tiara looked deeply into your eyes as she spoke, she seemed so hoping you'd get the answer right.
"The princesses right? These are pretty good. You two made these?"
>they both nodded
>"We're allowed to take our projects home as long as we promise not to get any outside help." Diamond Tiara said
>>
>>25259544
Well, Sombra's horn doesn't qualify as outside help does it?
>>
>>25259544
>"Mr.Rich owns a general store, so we were able to get supplies for free! Then we got photos and art of the princesses and read up instructions on plaster models" Silver Spoon stopped for a moment, looking to Diamond Tiara to finish up the explanation
>But you spoke first
"Woah, so you girls really worked on these by yourselves??"
>They looked pretty good in all actuality
"How'd you do it?"
>"Diamond Tiara looked really pleased at your curiosity...maybe you should dial it down...oy. "Silver Spoon slept over and we spent all night practicing and practicing , reading and studying, until finally we had four perfect models ready for painting! We don't even need the third day to work on them. We showed them to daddy and he was so proud. He had our work carefully taken back to the schoolhouse by professionals so they wouldn't be ruined."
>..wait...
"Aren't you not allowed any outside help?"
>"We aren't allowed any help on actually making it.. But Miss Cheerilee was fine with it if it was just moved back here...." Diamond Tiara yawned "But we had to come really early to get them here before school starts...We actually didn't get much sleep"
>Silver Spoon gave Diamond Tiara a poke "Don't fall asleep! We'll get in trouble if Cheerilee sees us sleeping."
>Diamond Tiara leans down and grabs the small containers of child safe paint with her teeth and brings them up. They had two brushes on them. Seems they didn't count on a third. "Let's get to work then, that'll keep us awake."
>You take notice of the two brushes. Diamond Tiara also brings up a sheet with color codes for each of the models. each of the colors ordered under the name of each princess.
"Umm, there's only two brushes. What am I supposed to do?"
>>
>>25259666
"Look cute faget, you are the prize model"
>>
File: 2852088713_7a0d66845f_m.jpg (24 KB, 240x218) Image search: [Google]
2852088713_7a0d66845f_m.jpg
24 KB, 240x218
>>25259666
>>
>>25259666
>what am i supposed to do
>Devil trips
>Anon is the devil child and is going to flip shit upside down
not really
>>25259607
it technically does, he still has to put it on.
>>25259666
>As you asked, you took a look at the crusaders again. They seemed hard at work looking at photos of their own. by the looks of it. They were taking pictures of ponie's flanks and making drawings of each of their cutie marks on a gigantic piece of paper. Applebloom seemed fine now too. Seemed she was preoccupied with the work.
>"Well, I actually have all the colors for each of the models memorized. And I don't want Miss Cheerilee thinking you aren't doing anything. I can help direct you"
>....hmm, you couldn't really complain. They did work hard in even getting these ready. Painting them should be pretty easy.
"Sure, it might be fun actually. Let me just....huh?...ngh"
>You tried grabbing onto the brush with your hooves. But..it was too thin..IT WAS TOO THIN.
>"Anon? what are you doing?" Silver Spoon asked, she was confused as to why you were trying to grab the brush.
"U-uhhmm..just trying to pick up this brush...having a little trouble."
>Diamond Tiara, upon hearing this, picks up the brush by the middle with her mouth, enough for the end to jut out, and holds it towards you. Gesturing at you.
>...oh no.....ohh....nooooo.....nonononono....nonononononononono...
>Silver Spoon pointed to the brush "Anon, haven't you ever used a brush before? It's like using a pencil."
>You didn't know if Silver Spoon was ignorant or not of what was going on, but you could see in Diamond Tiara's eyes. She was looking up at you with innocent, love filled eyes. She wanted you to take the brush....with your mouth...from her mouth.
>....oh...good god...ok..ok..this is easy...really easy. Just...grab it with the edge of your teeth. and pull, you don't have to make any contact.
>You slowly bring your mouth close to hers, and try to edge your teeth to the edge of the brush...
>>
>>25259788
>>You slowly bring your mouth close to hers, and try to edge your teeth to the edge of the brush.
And then he vomits spaghetti all over her. Claim's it's a symptom of being exposed to Discord.
>>
>>25259788
>...and...here...we...go
>.....you reach for the brush ever so slowly with your mouth. And the moment you go to bite it. Diamond Tiara moves her head just enough for you to press your lips to her cheek.as you take the brush.
>You gulp, almost taking the brush with you as she leans backwards, blushing, smiling.
>Silver Spoon is just confused on the whole thing "Ummm...is something the matter?"
>Diamond Tiara leaned forward and put her hoof to he rmouth and yawned "O-oh, sorry...I must have been falling asleep again. Are we all ready to get started?"
>Silver Spoon nodded "Ready!"
>You didn't speak, you didn't even nod, you didn't even know how to use the brush. and you knew Diamond was full of shit. She did that on purpose. And what's worse, you didn't actually hate it...stupid natural male reactions...stupid biology!
>But no...that wasn't the worst of it.
>As you looked around the room, to see if anyone noticed. You only notice one who did.....Applebloom. And the moment you looked at her, she ducked back down to her work..
>.....no.........nooo...no..nonononononono
>no...fucking way. That had to be a coincidence. She probably just thought it was weird. that's all. THAT'S ALL...
>CRAP....you couldn't even leave or walk out. you were in class...FUCK..FUCK...STUPID FUCKING SCHOOL!
>"Are you both alright?" Silver Spoon noticed you were subtly bugging out and Diamond Tiara
>"I'm just tired, I got less sleep than you did Silver Spoon. Come on, calm down"
>You put the brush down onto the table so you can speak "Yeah me too...I...didn't get much sleep either...you know, have to adjust my whole sleep schedule."
>"Well, if you both say so. I was just worried..well, umm..let's get started then.">and so the painting began. Silver Spoon took Celestia and Luna as you took Twilight and Cadence. And while Silver spoon had to look at the color code on each section of the models. Diamond Tiara led you through the other two without so much as a glance.
>>
>>25259949
holy shit......nope nope..let me fix this now as it'll be a nightmare to fix in the pastebin
>>
>>25259949
>...and...here...we...go
>.....you reach for the brush ever so slowly with your mouth. And the moment you go to bite it. Diamond Tiara moves her head just enough for you to press your lips to her cheek.as you take the brush.
>You gulp, almost taking the brush with you as she leans backwards, blushing, smiling.
>Silver Spoon is just confused on the whole thing "Ummm...is something the matter?"
>Diamond Tiara leaned forward and put her hoof to he rmouth and yawned "O-oh, sorry...I must have been falling asleep again. Are we all ready to get started?"
>Silver Spoon nodded "Ready!"
>You didn't speak, you didn't even nod, you didn't even know how to use the brush. and you knew Diamond was full of shit. She did that on purpose. And what's worse, you didn't actually hate it...stupid natural male reactions...stupid biology!
>But no...that wasn't the worst of it.
>As you looked around the room, to see if anyone noticed. You only notice one who did.....Applebloom. And the moment you looked at her, she ducked back down to her work..
>.....no.........nooo...no..nonononononono
>no...fucking way. That had to be a coincidence. She probably just thought it was weird. that's all. THAT'S ALL...
>CRAP....you couldn't even leave or walk out. you were in class...FUCK..FUCK...STUPID FUCKING SCHOOL!
>"Are you both alright?" Silver Spoon noticed you were subtly bugging out and Diamond Tiara
>"I'm just tired, I got less sleep than you did Silver Spoon. Come on, calm down"
>You put the brush down onto the table so you can speak
"Yeah me too...I...didn't get much sleep either...you know, have to adjust my whole sleep schedule."
>"Well, if you both say so. I was just worried..well, umm..let's get started then."
>and so the painting began. Silver Spoon took Celestia and Luna as you took Twilight and Cadence. And while Silver spoon had to look at the color code on each section of the models. Diamond Tiara led you through the other two without so much as a glance.
>>
>>25259962
>But you yourself, this was hard. You've never painted with your mouth before. You kept getting the wrong spots.
>And even though you did. Diamond Tiara kept her cool. She would lick her hoof to wipe off any of the mistakes. And kept letting you retry again and again and again without ever getting upset at you, She did her best to word you through it, but hell if this wasn't tricky. Even as you got better, you had trouble reaching the tougher spots of Twilight's mane or Cadence's tail.
>Silver Spoon was making much better progress than you. She eyed you a few times. She a little weirded out that you were pretty incapable with a brush.
>But it wasn't just that. You had things on your mind. Applebloom's reactions. Diamond Tiara's crush on you. It all seemed pretty looney.
>Miss Cheerilee was occupying herself with Snips and Snails. Showing them how to properly mold the clay to make models the best she could.
>Just get it done Anon..just get the day..
>The bell rings midthought
>OH MAN IT'S OVER! WOOO
>Cherilee smiled and made an announcement "Recess Everypony! Now just like yesterday, if you don't want to go outside and play then you can stay and continue to work. But you all must come to that decision as a group. And don't forget to eat!"
>FUCK NO...IT WASN'T OVER..FUUCCCCKKKKK

chapter end
>>
>>25259962
>Applebloom. And the moment you looked at her, she ducked back down to her work..
And thus, Applebloom declared a secret war against DT
>>
>>25260036
beeg chapters

is good
>>
>>25260036
http://pastebin.com/kRt97vJE
>>25260045
everyone always wants conflict. me included but, come oonnnn, she just got redeemed. why you gotta want a war? because depending on how things go, that's probably what it's gonna maybe be maybe
>>
>>25260045
Well, Applebloom might want to recover terrain and want to keep anon for herself during recess
>>
>>25260075
Not DT, but Applebloom trying to gain anon for herself with the whole crusader stuff. Not much of Applebloom hating DT, but more like her trying to keep anon with her in the most awkwardly cute way possible
>>
File: 1431036366720.png (89 KB, 166x262) Image search: [Google]
1431036366720.png
89 KB, 166x262
>>25260109
hrrngg
>>
>>25260109
thats what i mean by depending. it could be a war, it might not be. depends on what i am thinking at the time and how the story is going. for now, it'll be cute stuff. then maybe it could go one way...maybe another. We'll have to see. Since we only just got this far...chapter fucking 66
>>
File: [BONER INTENSIFIES].gif (311 KB, 342x512) Image search: [Google]
[BONER INTENSIFIES].gif
311 KB, 342x512
>>25259788
>>25259949
how erotic
>>
bump
>>
bump it
>>
>>25261075
scret bump is best bump
>>
>>25260109
I rike it
>>
>>25258780
>>Diamond Tiara grew a soft happy smile on her face. It's like she won the lottery or something "Anon, what do you of Ponyville?"
>what do you of ponyville
>>
File: 1346627595811.png (468 KB, 885x1460) Image search: [Google]
1346627595811.png
468 KB, 885x1460
>yfw Applebloom becomes ultra possesive of anon
>>
>>25263286
welll fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
. glad you caught that. fixing in pastebin.

take note when i write i'm usually off my rocker from tiredness...helps me think which is hilarious because thats the word that should have been there. but doesn't do anything for my writing

then again i'm not much better when i write during the day anyway
>>
>chapter 66
There's a SW joke to be made here
>>
>>25263286
>little did you know Diamond Tiara was a slav the whole time
>>
>>25263657
>little anon didn't know that the ponies were actually cute slavs
>he now has to endure with traditions of drinking vodka in unholy quantities and watch his new aunt being raped by a drunken stallion
>>
erf after school is dont we should have a chat with ponk
>>
>>25263903
ahh yes. good ole ponk. who hasn't been in the story for quite some time. unfortunatly, i can't imagine a good reason for Anon just going straight to her after school. it'd have to be her to him. and the only reason i could imagine is her wanting to check up on him after the whole thing with the hospital (Aside from Pinkie's usual friendship shenanigans of course). the problem is Anon's list of characters he has/will interact with is growing. That's a lot of characters to keep track of. especially since some BG characters are on that list (Namely...Lyra and Bonbon). So, we'll just have to see. but I think this is going to be a DT/Crusaders focused adventure for the time being.
>>
>>25263974
also going to work. so don't expect a reply after this until i get back
>>
>>25263974
she could probabley have a first day of school party
>>
>>25264008
What if Applebloom in her cute jealousy wants to do that instead of Ponk
>>
>>25263974
honestly I say lay back on how many character you got mate. Just stick with the close circle of people, like the Crusaders, DT, Discord, Fluts, and Lyra+BB. Maybe have like an occasional appearance from someone else, like Twilight's occasional checkups on Discord's parenting skills or something similar, but you dont needa start trying to cram ponies where they dont naturally fit.
>>
>>25254824
Someone come over and shoot me. I've gone this far without any major conflict to continue on.
>>
>>25265488
can i use my shitpost gun?
>>
File: diamondtiara.png (368 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
diamondtiara.png
368 KB, 1024x1024
>>25259949
>>25259962

I'm enjoying this turn very much.
>>
>>25265488
Trying to figure out what conflict to put in. Won't continue tonight, can't make my story any worse for yall.
>>
File: 1444710401971.png (408 KB, 1600x1824) Image search: [Google]
1444710401971.png
408 KB, 1600x1824
>>25266785
That's ok. We trust you George

>>25266384
Actually me too. Diamod Tiara winning by not beig a total cunt while Applebloom is just realizing her crush on anon is incredibly cute and well done. Still, recess is round 2 for the little apple
>>
>>25264008
I dont think he's even got a welcome to ponyville party yet but..meh
>>
>>25266974
>>
File: diamondtiara8.png (110 KB, 1002x797) Image search: [Google]
diamondtiara8.png
110 KB, 1002x797
>>25267221
And it's not like Diamond Tiara hasn't had Pinkie plan parties for her before
>>
>>25267848
Change her motivations to an honest attempt to make anon feel at home and DT becomes the best choice. Or who knows, Applebloom has done some cute stuff for anon before
>>
>>25264836
i never stick em where they don't naturally fit. (actually I take that back, Suri and Coco was a mistake i managed to make work with that killer twist, i should have used Trixie though). Though I do find it funny that in all of my running stories. Applejack gets next to no screentime or jobs in a fight(getting cheated out of a win by Jack Spicer for example). I'll manage something.
>>25264008
>>25267221
not gonna lie, completely forgot about that. Then again, considering the going ons and Pinkie having to have to rush Anon to the hospital. It sort of explains itself.
>>25264257
hrnnnnnn....
>>25266384
>>25266974
Round 2...haha. I pseudo have that worked out in my head. I have 10 ideas, probably not gonna use any of them...like i usually do. But I'm reviewing everything you all are saying and implementing bits and peices maybe
>>25267848
I suppose Pinkie did pass the test
>>
>>25268096
yay more green
>>
>>25268096
so, green?
>>
File: 1423115872378.gif (365 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
1423115872378.gif
365 KB, 400x328
>>25268614
>No discussion anymore
>Green Green!

I can't even blame anyone, I did say to speak about wanting green.

let me eat, and i'll get right on it
>>
>>25268651
excellent
write for me slave
>>
>>25268651
ready to go
>>
>>25266384
only now do i realize a huge mistake in this post.

let me fix it in the pastebin
>>
Random thought.
We dump so it doesn't go off the page 10 and beyond.
Saturday is the busiest day for the board.
So what if we took it easy Friday, and hoarded a lot of the green so that it can be used as bumpfodder Saturday?
That way we aren't making a trillion "bump" posts on Saturday, versus a small amount that we'd need to keep the thread alive through Friday.

>>25268651
Also, I'm sort of in a mode where I'm watching to see how it goes. I don't have much conversation or branching off to go on rather than wondering how Anon will handle no-hands mode, and his love traingle-esque situation. Though on the side I wonder if he could use the horn to give him gripping powers with his hooves. For convenience.
>>
>>25260036
>"Well, should we sit here and finish? Or should we go outside? I'm almost done, see? Anon...umm..you're doing pretty good too" Silver Spoon said, with a sheepish smile as she looked at your work. It was sloppy, even if it was halfway done.
>"What do you want to do Anon?" Diamond Tiara asked "We all have to agree on something. If you're tired, we can rest behind a tree or something until the bell rings."
>......subtle
"Um...uhh.."
>You didn't know what to say..maybe it would be good to just sit and practice finishing up. But before you can say anything else. Applebloom,Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo came up to you.
>"Anon, you want to spend recess trying to get your Cutie Mark? We have a few ideas that might work" Applebloom said, a smile on her face and an unparalleled eagerness in her step.
>Sweetie Belle raised her hoof in a matter of factly like way"Alot of them are my ideas. I noticed how you wanted to fix your mistake you made with the dress. You went and got those gems for my sister, even more than you needed. And I thought of something. Anon, you might be able to get your cutie mark in..."
>...oh shit. did she figure out that you wanted to try solving other ponies problems? well, thats what it downgraded to since Friendship problems seemed a little out of your league for now. Or you just needed to start smaller.
>"....in gem hunting!"
>....ohhhh...just missed it. But fine, whatever. if you were around those three, you didn't have to deal with Diamond Tiara's advances and how they made you feel...things. Maybe Applebloom's reactions earlier were just her being Applebloom.
"Yeah, maybe, let's g-"
>"Gem Hunting? ohhh, that sounds like something Anon could do. Finding rare gems and handling danger like he handled those thugs. Can I help?" Diamond Tiara gave a huge grin, excited to help in anyway.
>Applebloom, the moment she heard that, her face went a little....dark. But before she could say anything. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle let out a "Sure!"
>>
>>25269052
the horn can only be used once per day. And even if he could (which he can). he is afraid of using it in public due to the whole thing going sour the first time. And wants to practice it where nobody can get hurt. He doesn't fully comprehend it's power yet.
>>
>>25269125
spirit bomb when
>>
>>25269210
QUICK EVERYONE
LEND ANONCOLT YOUR POWER
>>
File: spirit bomb 39.jpg (18 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
spirit bomb 39.jpg
18 KB, 1000x667
>>25269219
YES RAISE YOUR HOOVES
>>
File: GiveMeE(A13!).png (259 KB, 817x597) Image search: [Google]
GiveMeE(A13!).png
259 KB, 817x597
>>25269219
I'M IN FOR THIS
>>
>>25269210
>>25269219
>>25269235
>>25269251
Let's be honest. Anon pulling sombra's horn and then said big scary thing transforming into a temporary horn for aon would scare the fillies. Thus killing the harem
>>
File: spirit bomb 57.jpg (415 KB, 848x565) Image search: [Google]
spirit bomb 57.jpg
415 KB, 848x565
>>25269251
>>
>>25269274
We're not saying NOW, but the time will come...

The time WILL come...
>>
>>25269106
>"With all six of us working together, Anon will have his Cutie Mark in no time!" Scootaloo cheered.
>"You want to join in too right Silver Spoon?" Sweetie Belle asked
>"Oh...umm yeah! Whatever Diamond Tiara wants to do, I'll join in too. I was even thinking, since we all have Cutie Marks. It should be pretty easy to get Anon one." Silver Spoon seemed to be doing it to want to belong rather than doing it of her own free will. But she was happy if Diamond Tiara was happy.
>"Woah...I didn't think of that one." Scootaloo was caught off guard by that logic. it was like she forgot she got a Cutie Mark.
>Applebloom didn't put in a word to the conversation. She didn't look too happy Diamond Tiara had put herself into the mix. that confirms it...well...it's either she still have something against her...or she was jealous.
>"Hey Applebloom, you ok?" Scootaloo nudged her gently "Aren't you excited? We might be able to get Anon's cutie mark before recess is over! "
>Applebloom put on a smile for show when Scootaloo caught her attention "Yeah I am, just was thinking of back up plans just in case, ya know. for after school."
>"Alright! Let's go gem hunting!" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo called out.
>"Remember to let Anon find them, or he won't get his Cutie Mark!...actually...did you girls even figure out how Anon would find them without us ruining it by finding them for him" Diamond Tiara asked "It wouldn't be a special talent if we were finding them for him you know"
>...she was right about that. And this might not even be a bad setup. Applebloom, if she did really like you, and Diamond Tiara, who did like you. wouldn't make a move with all ponies present. All you had to do was make sure everything proceeds until recess was over.
"Well, I guess you can help me dig if I happen to uhhh...sense any. Gem hunting is more about the finding than the actual work...I...think."
>>
>>25269106
>We all have to agree on something. If you're tired, we can rest behind a tree or something until the bell rings.
That actually sounded comfy
>>
>>25269357
>"Remember to let Anon find them, or he won't get his Cutie Mark!...actually...did you girls even figure out how Anon would find them without us ruining it by finding them for him" Diamond Tiara asked "It wouldn't be a special talent if we were finding them for him you know"
>Diamond Tiara is a better crusader than the CMC themselves.
AND ANOTHER SICK BURN FOR APPLEBLOON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
>>
>>25269455
*Applebloom
>>
>>25269357
>"That's right! We can help Anon dig!...oh..wait..Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara...ya don't want to get yer hooves dirty right? We understand if ya don't"
>"...wait we actuall-" Silver Spoon didn't want to do anything like that. But Diamond Tiara cut her off.
>"We don't mind. A cutie mark is very important. You three worked so hard to get yours, and to help me understand mine. To see Anon without his...well...I feel like it'll help me repay my debt for all the cruel things I did to you three. If you're all eager to help. Then I'm eager to help...Silver Spoon. If you really don't want to, you don't have to. But I'm going to."
>....woah..
"That's...uhm...that's really sweet of you Diamond."
>It was indeed. no...dammit. WHY!? ...ugh..she just wanted to help. She wanted to show that she was able to change. not only for your approval. but for theirs'. Ugh....now you felt guilty. But, dammit. You weren't in love with her. Or at least, you didn't feel you were. You were taken completely offguard. And you could see on her face a face of innocent glee, feeling mirthful that you approved of her.
>"I-I want to help too, It's just...umm..can I do something other than digging?" Silver Spoon asked
>"You can stick with me Silver Spoon. My sister wouldn't like it if I showed up with really dirty hooves. We can just chart where Anon doesn't think there's diamonds so he doesn't forget"
>"Oh! I can do that!" Silver Spoon nodded.
>"Cool, that means me, Applebloom, Diamond, and Anon can do the digging. I bet if we find a super rare gem, that it will be Cutie Mark City for Anon." Scootaloo said with enthusiasm
>Diamond Tiara hopped up to slam her hooves together "That shouldn't be too hard, I have diamond in my name! That should bring Anon alot of luck."
>>
>>25269481
hrn...fuck. a sentence before that didn't post. I must have cut it without copying and thought that I did...a moment to fix please
>>
>>25269481
>Applebloom, hearing those words and ringing true in her mind. Thought that perhaps if they only had to dig for them, then it wouldn't count. And for...other reasons
>"That's right! We can help Anon dig!...oh..wait..Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara...ya don't want to get yer hooves dirty right? We understand if ya don't"
>>"...wait we actuall-" Silver Spoon didn't want to do anything like that. But Diamond Tiara cut her off.
>>"We don't mind. A cutie mark is very important. You three worked so hard to get yours, and to help me understand mine. To see Anon without his...well...I feel like it'll help me repay my debt for all the cruel things I did to you three. If you're all eager to help. Then I'm eager to help...Silver Spoon. If you really don't want to, you don't have to. But I'm going to."
>>....woah..
>"That's...uhm...that's really sweet of you Diamond."
>>It was indeed. no...dammit. WHY!? ...ugh..she just wanted to help. She wanted to show that she was able to change. not only for your approval. but for theirs'. Ugh....now you felt guilty. But, dammit. You weren't in love with her. Or at least, you didn't feel you were. You were taken completely offguard. And you could see on her face a face of innocent glee, feeling mirthful that you approved of her.
>>"I-I want to help too, It's just...umm..can I do something other than digging?" Silver Spoon asked
>>"You can stick with me Silver Spoon. My sister wouldn't like it if I showed up with really dirty hooves. We can just chart where Anon doesn't think there's diamonds so he doesn't forget"
>>"Oh! I can do that!" Silver Spoon nodded.
>>"Cool, that means me, Applebloom, Diamond, and Anon can do the digging. I bet if we find a super rare gem, that it will be Cutie Mark City for Anon." Scootaloo said with enthusiasm
>>Diamond Tiara hopped up to slam her hooves together "That shouldn't be too hard, I have diamond in my name! That should bring Anon alot of luck."
>>
>>25269501
>>25269481
>"Yeah, uh...Let's do it..." Applebloom said, she wasn't enthuses at all. yeah, it was definite to you now. She must have picked up on Diamond liking you as well. Shit...what did you even do to get her attention? Diamond you can understand, you don't shrug off an experience like that. But Applebloom?....man..you were glad the others didn't fall for you. You remember back, greentexts of the board. Where the main character would usually work on the apple farm for some stupid reason, or be turned into a stallion, and all the ponies would want his dick. It seemed it was now happening to you in a sense. And you didn't want it. This wasn't a fantasy, these were real lives, real feelings, and you had to tread lightly as to not be streamrolled by running emotions.
>"Hey Applebloom, are you sure you're ok? You've been looking kinda sick since we got here. Maybe you should ask Miss Cheerilee if you can go home." Sweetie Belle was concerned for her. Applebloom usually was one of the most enthusiastic of the group. Now she was downtrodden.
>"No!" Applebloom yells out. The entire group, even you, stare at her as if she was a little off her rocker.
>"ah mean, Ah'm ok. Just didn't get a lot of sleep, ya know..farm stuff"
>So goes the running excuse of sleeplessness.
>"Oh...ok. So...you don't want to go rest your head? I mean, we can do this. It's not like we're all doing this for our cutie marks too. Just as long as Anon gets his, right?" Sweetie Belle said, she was now concerned for her friend's health. She didn't know too much of the hard work that goes on on the farm. but if it was anything like her trip to Appeloosa. Then she wanted to make sure her friend got some rest.
>Applebloom gave Sweetie Belle a blunt hard stare "Ah'm fine....now are we gonna get Anon his Cutie Mark or not?"
>Even the way she said those words. They weren't her usual self. Only you and Sweetie Belle seemed to really notice
>>
>>25269125
Well I meant like, his next horn use. I wasn't thinking immediately.
>>
File: 1321834165006.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1321834165006.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>25269569
Anoncolt is proving to be the son of chaos. Little fucker is causing chaos and despair without even trying
>>
>>25269600
Discord would be proud. A regular heart breaker no less.
>>
File: 1350624115078.png (27 KB, 313x260) Image search: [Google]
1350624115078.png
27 KB, 313x260
>>25269501
>"We don't mind. A cutie mark is very important. You three worked so hard to get yours, and to help me understand mine. To see Anon without his...well...I feel like it'll help me repay my debt for all the cruel things I did to you three. If you're all eager to help. Then I'm eager to help...Silver Spoon. If you really don't want to, you don't have to. But I'm going to."
>Applebloom's face when
>>
>>25269569
>...shit..what was going on with her. She was jealous. that had to be it. But of what? what's wrong with Diamond joining in? Not like you were going to be alone with her anyway. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle would always be there.
>"Yeah, come on. Before the bell rings!" Scootaloo hollared "Let's get Anon his Cutie Mark!"
>the six of you stepped outside. Sweetie Belle the most cautiously, always taking a moment to look upon Applebloom's demeanor. She just wasn't thrilled. Meanwhile Diamond Tiara was happy as could be.
>....if you had to guess. Diamond was utterly ignorant that Applebloom had a crush on you. She didn't see her as a threat. But on the flipside, Applebloom saw her as competition...she knew...she figured it out. If only you could figure out what was going on inside her head.
>You thought about the horn....that could work...but....no..you couldn't...you could end up blowing her head up instead...and..oh boy...that...that would be bad.
>"Anon, you noticed too right? How Applebloom is acting?" Sweetie Belle whispered to you
>...oh shit
"...uhh yeah..well, she said she was tired."
>"I don't believe it. Applebloom, no matter what. Is always excited when it comes to cutie marks. She could be sleeping and she'd still be excited about it. I think something's wrong. And I don't think she's sick."
>....oh god dammit. You know the truth. You weren't stupid. You just wanted to tell somebody. You had those moments where you feel bad about keeping up the lie. You've had those moments where you felt bad acting like a cute innocent kid when you weren't. Besides Discord, the only one who had a semblance of a clue was a fucking rabbit. Sweetie Belle was level headed enough...maybe..maybe..you could let her in...on something.
"Sweetie Belle....can I...tell you a secret?"
>"A secret? Is it about Applebloom?" She asked. Curious.
"....sorta...yeah..you see...umm..I think I know what's wrong."
>"You do? What is it? should we tell the others?"
>>
File: 1328423520166.jpg (15 KB, 366x330) Image search: [Google]
1328423520166.jpg
15 KB, 366x330
>>25269679
>should we tell the others?"
>when you were just told that is a fucking secret
Goddamit Sweetie Belle
>>
>>25269679
>You cringe...noooooo
"N-no, it's between me and you....do you promise to keep this a secret?"
>Sweetie Belle frowned "Anon, I don't know. I mean, why do we have to keep it a secret. If it's to help Applebloom, we should tell everypony"
>....oh...maybe it was...yeah...this was a bad idea. Good job Anon, you stupid fuck. Now she's curious and untrustworthy.
"...Well, I-I dunno if it's anything we can do to help. The thing is I think Applebloom is...overworked.."
>"Overworked?"
"Y-yeah, think about it. Shes got her cutie mark and she works on a farm. She may have been right about the farm stuff...probably has a lot more responsibility to think about now..."
>"ooooohhhh...I never thought of that. but..then..there's nothing we can really do. That's all apple family stuff"
"Yeah..it's a real shame really. I guess the best we can do is just let her get used to it."
>Sweetie Belle nods in agreeance. "Yeah..I hope I didn't make her mad at me. I didn't mean to be mean"
"...I'm sure it's fine"
>........good dodge good dodge.
>The six of you went by a tree a little aways from the Schoolhouse, that would be the starting point apparently.
>Sweetie Belle went in front of the group and began to address everyone, speaking in a stern commanding voice "Alright everypony, given my sister sometimes goes out to hunt for gems. I feel that makes me qualified to lead this hunt...Because, I sort of know how it works...ahrm...anyway, we all agreed that Anon will have to use whatever senses he has to locate gems. our job is simple. Me and Silver Spoon will memorize and chart where we dig and where Anon doesn't sense any gems. Diamond, Applebloom, Scootaloo. You're the diggers, and will help Anon dig anywhere he senses a gem." then, she went a little meek "That's ok with everypony right?"
>Scootaloo nodded "Fine with me,digging is tough work, and the tougher I get, the sooner I'll get to fly. It'll be like a form of training! Something Rainbow Dash would do!"
>>
File: 1431779363660.gif (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1431779363660.gif
79 KB, 600x450
>>25269770
>the sooner I'll get to fly.
>>
>>25269770
>"I'm ok with it. I'll dig fast and hard, and find every gem Anon senses. We'll dig up so many that he'll definitely have to have his Cutie Mark. I'll stake my allowance on it!"
>What would have been just an expression, Diamond Tiara was actually serious. She pulled out a small bag, hidden in her mane and plopped it down as it made a "ching" noise. "There we go, that's my secret spending bag. I will give it to you Anon, if you don't get your Cutie Mark."
>......oohhhhh...come onnn..
"I-I don't need it really. I have a lot of bits in my saddle bag. It'll be fine."
>Applebloom finally says something. seeing the bag as some sort of sign of affection. She intervenes. "Now hold on a minute Diamond, since were actually the crusaders here, ah gotta be the one to actually put a stake on something. And ah put..." Applebloom takes off her bow, and puts it to the ground "Muh trusty bow"
>"Trusty? Applebloom, you have a whole closet of those things at your house" Scootaloo said, not seeing this as much worth as a bag of bits.
"Y-yeah...ah-ah know. But this is mah trusty bow. The very first one ah ever got! And I want Anon to have it if we mess up"
>"....Applebloom..it's a bow you wear on your mane...Anon isn't going to want that. My scooter, definitely...because it's cool. Not something I'd give up, I'm just saying. But, I don't think you should give up your bow if it means that much to you. And I don't think Anon would ever wear it...because...he's a guy. Just saying" Scootaloo said, a little weirded out that she'd offer up her bow after Diamond offered up her bits.
>Applebloom glared at Scootaloo "It's mah bow Scootaloo, ah can give it to Anon if ah want to"
>...this was getting awkwarrrrdddd...
"....u-uhh..Applebloom, Scootaloo is right. It's a really nice thought. But, ya know. I'm a dude. Would never wear it. But thanks for the offer."
>>
>>25269857
and fucked up applebloom's greentext.

>"Can't do that Anon, even if yah never wear it. It is an honorable thing to do. If anypony is going to stake anything, it's gotta be a crusader, and that means it's gotta be me"
>".....we're crusaders too Applebloom, remember?" Scootaloo reminded her, getting a little annoyed with her.
>....gggeezzzz
>Sweetie Belle, also taking notice. jumps in, she could tell Applebloom was agitated. And she wanted to offer up something so she didn't have to. "Well, I could offer to make Anon his own crusader cape. He kind of needs one anyway."
>Applebloom shook her head "eyyynope"
>..goddammit Applebloom...what the fuck, why now?!
>"Hold on, I think I see what Applebloom is saying. And I know the solution. And I think.." Diamond Tiara looks to Applebloom "We can both offer something, I don't see why we can't. I'm sure Anon will understand and be glad to accept." Diamond Tiara looked to you with soft eyes. "Right Anon?
>Anon will understand...that's what she said. Considering Applebloom was saying she'd offer it up as a crusader...that would mean Diamond would be offering hers up because...she liked you. She didn't seem to understand that was also EXACTLY Applebloom's reasoning as well.
>Applebloom slides the bag away "...ah'm really appreciative Diamond...but yer ain't a crusader, therefore it's mah responsibility."
>"What responsibility? We've never made offers for screwing up before. That kind of sounds like the opposite of what we are supposed to do. We are supposed to help ponies get their cutie mark, not give em stuff for not getting their cutie mark...then they'll just want more stuff and not even care about getting cutie marks anymore." Scootaloo stated...and yeah, she was fucking right about that.
>>
>>25269911
>".....oh no! I...I don't want that to happen!" Diamond Tiara immediately took back her bag of bits. "I-I know Anon would never do that..but..I don't want him to ever think it either. I don't want him not to get his cutie mark. There might...there might be ponies who would make fun of him for it...Like I did.."
>And Diamond was genuinely upset now. No doubt not wanting anything to do with you not getting a Cutie Mark. She thought about the horror of you getting older without one, the ridicule you'd suffer.
>Applebloom however, didn't back down. "Well, ahm still givin up muh bow. I already gave mah word, and an apple never goes back on their word."
>What was she even hoping to gain by offering her bow? You didn't want it. It didn't make you have the hots for her. The time of it being a kind gesture was over. Now it was just annoying.
>"Ok fine whatever! Can we get to the digging now? The bell is gonna ring soon and we haven't even gotten started yet...geez" Scootaloo was eager to get started, she just wanted to dig. help you get your cutie mark, and get whatever training she thought this would be in.
"Yup, I'm with Scootaloo on this one."
>You say, right after her. You just wanted to get away from the situation.
"And I'm getting vibes over here..I think..gonna walk over here...so uh...if you want to help..and dig..follow me...over here...right over here.."
>You just wanted them to follow you, stop, and just get to digging. If Applebloom dug, then she wouldn't be worried about giving you her damn bow.
>and so it finally began. Using this as more of a way to distract Applebloom than to actually find gems. You just walk over to random areas as they dug. Applebloom...was really into it. Digging so hard and fast that Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara couldn't keep up. She didn't even care she was getting dirt on both of them.
>>
>>25269969
>Applebloom is filled with determination
>This starts sounding on the distance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo
>>
>>25269969
>Scootaloo at one point even stopped digging and had to walk off in frustration. Sweetie Belle taking the time to explain to her what you have told to her. It helped a little, But Scootaloo didn't understand why it was making her so dickish.
>Diamond however wouldn't let up, she didn't even care. She was determined to find one gem. Surprised you really that you didn't randomly run into one yet. They seemed to be everywhere if "Bats!" was any indication. Maybe this place was already dug up?
>It didn't take long after until the bell rang.
>"....awwww...we didn't find a single one..." Sweetie Belle frowned
>"I guess that means gem hunting isn't Anon's special talent..." Scootaloo looks down at their latest hole, Applebloom...was still in it..digging.
>"Come on...there's gotta be a gem in here somewhere!" Applebloom growled
>Scootaloo looked to Sweetie Belle "...are you sure she's overworked?...because she's still in there."
>Sweetie Belle didn't know what to say
>And you didn't want to get in trouble.
"Applebloom, the bell rang. We gotta get back to class."
>"Hold on a second, ahm tryin' to find that gem ya sensed!" She continued her dig.
"Applebloom, I was wrong. If it wasn't in the other holes. It won't be in that one...come on out. before we get in trouble."
>Applebloom slowly stopped...and then climbed out, and began to remove her bow "..W-well...then that means...ya get my bow Anon...That's what ah said I'd do if we didn't get ya cutie mark.."
>You shake your hood, and hold up your hoof for her to stop. "Relax Applebloom, I'm not gonna take your bow. Just keep it, and let's just get back to class ok? I don't want anypony to get in trouble."
>"Anon, ah said.."
>Nope, you were done playing games at this point. You had to remember that this was a juggling act for you. You had to avoid Diamond Tiara's advances, you had to stop Applebloom's nonsense, and you couldn't get in trouble on your first day of school for any reason. You had enough
>>
File: 1443726649990.png (433 KB, 600x789) Image search: [Google]
1443726649990.png
433 KB, 600x789
>>25270007
great, now I can't imagine Applebloom in armor tossing love spears at Anon while he frantically dodges them for his life. every dodge just making her more determined
>>
>>25270055
>can't stop imagining
>>
>>25270047
"Applebloom, this is stupid. Forget about giving me the bow. forget about finding any gems. It's over. We can do something else another time."
>You give her a stern look, and given the way she feels about you. It's more than enough to get her to back down.
>"C-can we please just go back? I don't want Miss Cheerilee to get mad at us" Silver Spoon was already starting to buckle under the pressure of getting in trouble.
>Diamond Tiara moved over to your side, looking into your eyes. Then Applebloom's...she didn't want anyone to be angry. She was starting to feel that she caused this.Even after becoming nice, she was still causing trouble. "Anon, Applebloom...let's just forget this happened. offering something was clearly a bad idea. I don't want to ruin you two's friendship because of something I did.... ok?"
>Applebloom cringed..She fucked up. She fucked up in more ways than one. She somehow lost her cool over something simple. What's more. Diamond Tiara never lost hers, and was trying to defuse a situation she started. She felt ashamed of herself, and she felt even worse that you got mad at her. She looked down and frowned. holding back tears.. "A-ah'm sorry Anon..ah..just got worked up is all..."
>She wasn't about to say what exactly got her worked up. She already felt bad enough. She was starting to think that maybe her crush was stupid. and that she couldn't compete with Diamond Tiara.
"It's fine, i'm not angry, I accept your apology, can we PLEASE get back before Cheerilee gets angry?"
>Applebloom nods, and climbs out of the hole, her heart was crying. But she was too proud to say anything about it. Scootaloo found the whole thing weird. Sweetie Belle was trying to make sense of the situation. Silver Spoon just wanted to go back. And Diamond Tiara didn't even want to think she had caused any trouble like her old self would have done.
>You all head back to the schoolhouse, being the last to arrive....

chapter end
>>
>>25270123
http://pastebin.com/mZMRAHUk

I sometimes don't understand how I end up writing so much green
>>
>>25270137
Are you sure your not some sort of machine?
>>
>>25270156
do machines bleed? do they cry?
>>
>>25270200
does oil count?
>>
>>25270206
i don't bleed oil
>>
>>25270235
never mind then.
>>
Human machine? Preprogrammed with the human mind to writefag?
>>
>>25270235
i dont believe that
>>
>>25270956
>>
>>25270123
At this point DT looks like the best option since she's so damn kind. Applebloom is more stubborn than her sister
>>
File: 1442900000681.png (263 KB, 924x824) Image search: [Google]
1442900000681.png
263 KB, 924x824
>>25270055
Next they will try anon's cutie mark in cooking
>>
File: 1430624715588.png (639 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1430624715588.png
639 KB, 750x750
>>25270123
theyre ridiculous

scootaloo and sweetie best fillies
>>
>>25273778
this is basically what's going on
Applebloom has a crush, doesn't understand it, wants more time with Anon to understand it. It's making her more emotional and increasing that ole apple stubborness.
Diamond Tiara isn't auto full on nice, she's trying more or less to avoid any kind of relapse, she could have a classic moment at anytime. She's ignorant of Applebloom's feelings, and just wants Anon's attention
Anon is in a nightmare spot. He doesn't know if he should return any affections. and now, he decides he really can't since two fillies are after him. At the same time. And at this point, he's still not used to it. plus they are young while he really isn't.
>>
>>25273778
>>25273793
uh
>>
>>25273859
don't worry about it.

i was replying to someone. made a mistake in my post. replied to my own post, then deleted the old post of mine.

>>25273555
this was the post i was replying to since it was a mention of ridiculousness
>>
>>25273793
It will come a time when DT will realize and anon will have to make a choice
>>
bump fo rlove
>>
>>25273793
>they are young while he really isn't.
And that will continue for the rest of his new life. The ones that are technically his age will never look him more as a kid, nephew, etc. Anon is a kid now, so, he has to kinda embrace that in some sort of way
>>
>>25270055
Not spears, but love apples
>>
>>25270200
can you eat them?
>>
Where did everyone go?
>>
File: 1432185974564.gif (111 KB, 93x114) Image search: [Google]
1432185974564.gif
111 KB, 93x114
>>25278348
>pic related
>>
>>25278359
Speaking of Castlevania. Bloodstained is getting another kickstarter
>>
>>25278369
uhhhh...why?
>>
>>25278375
For gameplay improvements or something like that. It's on the kickstarter campaign, they didn't say much, just that it's getting another crowdfunding. And btw have you played the Indivisible prototype?
>>
>>25278388
i don't care to.
>>
>>25278416
At the risk of looking like a complete shill. It's actually pretty neat, gameplay is fast, animations are god tier, difficulty isn't tone down but not bullshit either and has some really neat secrets
>>
>>25278437
I simply don't care. I don't play prototypes or demos of games.
>>
>>25278443
That's a weird policy to have. So, more jelly Applebloom?
>>
>>25278514
i suppose it is that time. but I am a little ill due to getting caught in the rain a couple days ago. been really wearing me down.
>>
>>25278523
..no..let me get someeats. just feeling too shit to write without food
>>
File: 1442731832514.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1442731832514.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
>>25278704
Sure m8. Keep up with that determination of yours
>>
>>25278721
ready...but it looks dead in here
>>
>>25278853
I don't pop in too often. Is this thread usually that active?
>>
>>25270123
>And so, work resumed on the princess models. You tried to forget what had transpired. Diamond Tiara being ever so ignorant as she does her best to happily guide you. All you had to do was get this right but...who knew painting Twilight. a pony you've seen a million times through the screen. would be so a damn tough. Screw not being left handed. you weren't mouth..handed.
>Miss Cheerilee was walking about, inspecting everyone's work. Happily giving them tips if needed and telling them what a good job they were doing.
>She stopped at the Crusader's table when she noticed Applebloom wasn't in the best of moods. You had a hard time focusing on your work and what Miss Cheerilee was talking about with them.
>Then you noticed Applebloom smile, and Miss Cheerilee smile. No doubt Applebloom told her some usual kid bullshit.
>"Anon, is something the matter?" Diamond Tiara asked you. She noticed your attention was wavering.
>"Well, didn't he say he was tired too?" Silver Spoon yawned. "Really weird, like, how a lot of us didn't get any sleep"
"Yeah...that's right. just, nodding off a bit...Sorry."
>You slap your face a bit with your hooves
"There we go, much better. see?"
>You gave a wide eyed look.
>"O-ok..." Diamond Tiara couldn't help but think something else was wrong. She had noticed Applebloom was acting weird enough to even give Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle an inkling of concern. But she didn't say anything about it, she didn't want to think anything was even remotely wrong.
>Diamond Tiara gently reached to your head and tilted it "If you move your head like this, and carefully brush along her neck, you can get it all painted without hitting her mane."
>Oh god...more touching. ugh, even if your mind found this all wrong. You always felt a sense of warmth from being touched by these ponies. And Diamond Tiara, who legit liked you. didn't help these feelings one bit. You were starting to think somewhere deep inside, you liked her too....but then...Applebloom.
>>
>>25279122
it's usually more active than this. usually excitement abound when i arrive and discussion of the story. Tonight is total dead.
>>
the green

begins

NOW

>>25279202
also its 1 in the morning nigga shit
plus the weekend
>>
>>25279190
>Cheerilee then came upon your table as part of her teacherly patrol, you put down your brush to speak incase she has anything to say. She took a moment to inspect the figures. Then smiled at the three of you. "Now this is what I like to see."
>"What's that miss Cheerilee?" Asked Silver Spoon, curious as to what she meant.
>"You two girls working together with our new student. It's one of the very foundations of this exercise. And what's more, all three of you look like you're all being very good friends"
>Diamond Tiara grinned happily as she gave you a hug "We are friends! Me, Anon, and Silver Spoon!"
>"Well then, I'd say you three understand the very reason why we are doing this project. The very foundation of friendship is making compromises, working together, and sharing life experiences with one another. Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon. I know you've been friends for quite some time. So to see you working together with Anon as if he had been friends with the both of you just as long. Well..I'm very proud. And Diamond, It's good to see you being so well mannered these days. I'm sure you make your father very proud." Cherilee couldn't mention her mother, she saw her mother...and she didn't like her as much as any other pony did.
>Diamond Tiara nodded, almost becoming emotional and crying "T-thank you ms.Cheerilee, I'm really happy to hear that. And I promise to keep being good. Ponies are a lot nicer when I'm nicer to them! It makes me...happy.."
>Cheerilee nodded "As it should be, it's always a wonderful feeling to help other ponies and treat them with kindness. It's one of the reasons I became a teacher. To help the little ones like yourself to grow up to be happy, knowledgeable stallions and mares."
>"That's beautiful Miss Cheerilee" Diamond Tiara was captivated by her words.
>>
>>25279377
Goddamn diamond tiara
>>
>>25279377
>That...aww...dammit Cheerilee...she was such a sweet teacher. Better than ones you ever had. who mostly didn't give a shit either way.
>Cheerilee then looked to you "And speaking of being happy. Anon, how are you enjoying your first day of class?"
>good and bad. Diamond Tiara, despite everything. wasn't being overbearing...really. on retrospect, it's Applebloom's brash attempts at affection and trying to obviously take your attention away for herself.
>You look to Cheerilee, and give her the best answer you thought you could get away with. You really wish the day was perfect.
"I really like it. everypony here seems pretty cool. And, everything here is pretty comfy. I don't feel threatened like I did in my old school. And...you're really understanding and nice."
>Cheerilee giggled and gave you a rub on your head. "I'm glad to hear that Anon. If you have any trouble in my class, don't hesitate to ask for help...also...don't think you can flatter me little colt. Many have tried and failed." Cheerilee gave you a cute but devious smirk before going back to a cheerful smile.
>...ohh..that was a little scary. But justified..you guessed. You can't imagine how many kids must have tried getting out of trouble by complimenting her.
>She then walked off to inspect other tables and be of any use to any of her students.
>"Diamond, do you mind if I work on Cadence while Anon works on Twilight....he's kind of taking forever.." Silver Spoon said, being a little impatient.
>Diamond Tiara...you swear..for a second there. Grew a face of defensive anger before going back to a gentle smile. Did she get angry there for a moment? "Y-yeah, I don't mind. Come on Anon, I know you can get Twilight done before class finishes up!"
>...hmmmmm..
>>
>>25279517
Diamond Tiara is too cute
>>
>>25279517
>You pick the brush back up, and go back to following Diamond's instructions. Every so often she'd carefully move the model for you so you could get to unpainted spots. Or adjust the brush in your mouth or adjust your very head. She was actually pretty good at leading you through this despite your mistakes. But, she was also taking a few liberties. You could feel her hooves at time slide along under your neck.
>And what's worse, every moment. You slowly began to enjoy her attention. You thought, why the fuck not. Pinkie was never going to give you the time of day. Lyra was just a cute tease. Bonbon definitely not. And Fluttershy.....you could never forgive yourself if you ever lusted for her ever again...and even if you could, Discord wouldn't give you the chance.
>But then...Fucking Applebloom. FUCKING..HER. Even if you did 100% accept Diamond Tiara, you'd be hurting Applebloom. Ugh...why was this shit so complicated?
>And so you just focused on your work. Eyeing Applebloom every so often...
>The attention you were receiving. Applebloom again was noticing. She looked upset until Scootaloo or Sweetie Belle called for her attention.
>...you still couldn't figure out what you did to earn her favor. Was it how you stood up to Diamond before? Was it just because you were cute? Was it because you were the first male crusader?....who the fuck knows.
"Diamond, can you ease up a little, my neck is getting a little stiff"
>You lied, you didn't want Applebloom to get any more upset.
>"O-h..Did I hurt you Anon?" Diamond Tiara said in a low voice. worried that she may have hurt you in some way.
"No, just ya know. All this head turning is making my neck ache."
>"Oh..Well, if you're having trouble with any spots. I'll take over for you so you don't hurt your neck.."
"Thanks, I appreciate that."
>>
>>25279703
>...she was being considerate and nice. She was trying so damn hard. It was endearing. The more it went on, the more you wished Applebloom would just...stop. If you only knew why, if you only knew to what degree she liked you. You could probably nip it right in the bud.
Shit was so confusing...
>The rest of the school day went on like this. You had Diamond get less and less touchy until finally, finally...the day ended with the bell ringing, and Miss Cheerilee addressing the class, telling them the usual things a teacher would say. By the end of the day, Silver Spoon was able to get Cadence just about finished up. But your Twilight..her head,wings,and horn were left untouched.
>....ugh...at least you were getting better at this. the rest looked fine. You gave the model a somber look. Put down by your failure to get it done and the current situation at hand.
>Diamond Tiara noticed your stare, it made her frown herself "...Anon, it's ok. We still have one more day to get it done. If you want, you can take home the paint and brushes and practice on something at home. Then tomorrow we can get it all done together. How does that sound?"
>...your eyes looked upon Applebloom for a moment before turning to Diamond. Applebloom was packing up and getting ready to leave with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Carefully putting the collage of Cutie Marks in the center of the table.
"Thanks Diamond, but don't worry. My dad can set me up with a paint and brush. I don't want to take these and then forget em tomorrow."
>You were being truthful about that. Even moreso, you didn't want them being lost in the void that surrounded your house for any reason.
>Diamond Tiara just agreed with you, following your words as if absolute truth. "ok...but uhm..is there anything you want to do? School's over.."
>>
>>25279839
>Silver Spoon yawned heavily "..I know what I want to do...I'm really sorry Diamond. But, I'm really tired from last night. I'm like...going to go home and get some sleep. You should too, you were up longer than I was"
>Diamond Tiara shook her head "I'm ok. Besides, somepony has to stay and explain a few other things about the project to Anon. Since he's our partner now."
>"huh?..uhh...is there any more to explain?" Silver Spoon was a little confused.
>"You know...uhmm...give him a few pointers on painting, and explain to him why we chose to do princess models in case it ever comes up...things like that"
>Diamond Tiara gives Silver Spoon a big smile, a squee coming out of her.
>And Silver Spoon...reluctantly buys it. "..Ok....But your dad is gonna be angry if you fall asleep somewhere and don't go home....are you sure you'll be ok?"
>Diamond Tiara nodded "Mhmm, and if anything happens. Anon will be there to make sure everything turns out ok, right Anon?"
>......ugh
"Right..."
>"Ok...seeya tomorrow.." Silver Spoon was a little reluctant to leave her best friend by herself with you. Not because of you, but because she was afraid you'd both fall asleep somewhere and forget to go home. But... she herself was tired enough that her bed sounded like the best thing in the world. Just a nap...
>Diamond Tiara and you watched as Silver Spoon got up from her chair to go home. At last, Diamond had you to herself...until..the Crusaders came to the table to talk with you.

chapter end..

sorry for it being short. but having a few issues with my mouse, and I don't want to accidentally delete or copy paste anything wrong. Gonna have to buy a new one tomorrow.
>>
>>25279839
Diamond Tiara, why do you do what you do?
I love you, Erf
>>
>>25279959
Have you ever thought of merging some of your pastebin chapters together to make them longer and less numerous?
>>
>>25279959
anon oughta invite DT back to the house to chill, yo
>>
http://pastebin.com/B4wMPUFh

>>25279976
yes
i've done it once or twice.
but i keep it as is in case. for any god given reason. somebody new reads them and wants to bookmark between chapters
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x549
>>25279992
DT is not for sexual
>>
>>25280016
what no, not in a sexual way. aint you ever invite ya niggas over to chill when you were a kid?
>>
>>25280016
though, she'd probably be interested in seeing the house Anon lives in
>>
>>25280030
No, as I had no friends.
>>
>>25280030
I figured this was the case. could be fun. Been thinking about it myself. Anon just needs to find a way to soothe the apple first
>>
>>25280047
oh
well then
>>
>>25280052
Use the school project as an excuse. Because the figurine really needs work and anon needs to improve on his painting skills.

He can calm the apple at another point because to actually solve that shit he needs to talk to her in provate, but for the time being that can work. Plus as the anon said, he can just invite DT to just chill.
>>
>>25280073
yeah, lets advance the Empress social link rather than the Strength one
>>
>>25280073
that'll work. So, we are going full DT huh?
>>
File: [DUTIES INTENSIFIES].gif (44 KB, 282x230) Image search: [Google]
[DUTIES INTENSIFIES].gif
44 KB, 282x230
>>25280087
hells yeah nigga
>>
>>25280009
I appreciate that. It does make it a lot easier to read, especially because you write so much.
>>
BUMPPO
>>
>>25280087
but erf why not both?
>>
bummmper
>>
bump of destiny
>>
>>25252102
>>
>>25280087
Well, while Applebloom has been a good friend to anon and even did some cute things. It was more like the crusaders as a whole who did said cutesy things, Applebloom is more like a cool bro than anything else.

How you have been writting DT since the hospital, she has been really caring about anon, even risking her friendship with SS. So far, in this story, DT is the choice to go.
>>
>>25280009
I used to marathon the shit outta stories 2000 lines long.
>>
>>25279959
SO SHORT
>>
>>25280087
Well, Applebloom so far is more like anon's bro than anything else while DT has been trying a lot to make anon like her. Who knows, maybe the tides might change once he talks with the little apple on private, or shit could hit the fan and applebloom could actually lie to anon about her being ok with them being friends and declaring a secret war on DT
>>
>>25285163
yeah, i agree with this
shes been a romantic option way shorter than DT
>>
>>25285542
The most that applebloom has had was all about Rartiy, first when he met her, then the aftermath and Sweetie Belle thinking that anon had a crush on her sister.

On first glance talking with applebloom in private might solve things, but since she has the apple stuborness, the little apple would not want to let go anon that easily, either by telling him that she's not gonna give up on him, being kinda passive aggresive with DT while imitating her own careness towards anon in her own little farm way or both
>>
>>25286624
>>
>>25279202
Yhea normally id be posting but I slept through lat night to get up early for work and probably won't be here tonight because I am going to a concert.
>>25279992
>>25280030
So many chill memories.
>>
no pg.anon
>>
File: WritefagSummoning.png (928 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
WritefagSummoning.png
928 KB, 720x720
By bat-pont wings, rock candy stones and diamond dog tails.

I summon Erf!

Treat the good little fillies and colts by shoving some green down their throats this Nightmare Night!
>>
>>25280098
Could someone please tell me what this is from?
>>
>>25288293
boku not possum
>>
>>25288293
dont bother, it never updates
its basically prequel
>>
bomp
>>
>>25288243
somebody call?
>>25284639
>>25284639
>>25285163
>>25285856
I have taken everything into consideration (sorta). And We'll see how this goes. So far, it's leaning towards DT, Anon needs to have a private chat with Applebloom. And...if i can manage the dialogue correctly. DT will see Anon's house. I promise cute moments
>>
>>25290664
soon
>>
>>25290664
ok. ready to go
>>
>>25291313
OH THANK GOODNESS I THOUGHT YOU DIED.
>>
>>25279959
>Before the Crusaders even arrived. You realized Diamond Tiara just pretty much inserted herself in hanging with you after school. And you agreed to it. Lordy lordy you should have paid more attention. And with the Crusaders coming up to you, you had to make sure to be cool, suave, and not upset Applebloom.
>"Come on Anon! Let's go get you that Cutie Mark! We have the whole day to figure something out." Applebloom said in excitement, she knew...or thought at least..you wouldn't deny an opportunity to try to get your Cutie Mark now that school was over.
>...what to say...what to say. ugh, don't sugar coat it. Be direct, then when you get the chance. confront her later. You were getting tired of pussyfooting about,
"..That sounds like fun Applebloom. But I really got to focus on this project thing. I really don't want to screw up my first project in school."
>Applebloom began to frown "B-but school's over. Can't ya just continue tomorrow?"
>You point over to the unfinished Twilight model.
"....That took me the whole day and I didn't even get it done, while Silver Spoon got three of the models done on her own. Yeah..I kind of need the practice."
>The three of them took a look, Sweetie Belle making the most notable cringe and speaking "...Well...we know painting won't get you a Cutie Mark.
>"Well then...maybe we can train ya in painting. That way ya can be ready for tomorrow!" Applebloom suggested in earnest
>"Don't worry Applebloom. I've got that covered." Diamond Tiara said, a happy smile on her face on just knowing she's going to help you.
>"...He was our friend first ya know.." Applebloom said, giving a rather condescending look over to Diamond Tiara.
>"..our fr- wha? Applebloom. Are you sure you're ok? That doesn't sound like you at all" Scootaloo said, not even knowing where that came from.
>>
>>25290664
The summoning works!

Just wanted to ask if you planned to include the recent Nightmare Night episode's setting for Anon soon, I'd love to see what "Angel" would do if he and Discord participated in some way.
>>
>>25291438
>"Yeah..and besides, we can't help him with painting if it's gotta do with the project Applebloom. We aren't in his group. Let's just try tomorrow ok? When the project is over" Sweetie Belle put her hoof on Applebloom to try to get more of her attention. "It's not like Anon is going anywhere. Besides, we can't just try random things anymore. It never worked before. I've been thinking and...Don't you think it'd be better to try what Anon wants to try? We already have our Cutie Marks after all. Who knows, if we let him think on it. Then he'll probably have a really good idea that we can help him with. Ok?...Applebloom?"
>Applebloom stared at Diamond Tiara for a moment. a cold glare. Something Diamond Tiara was still not picking up on. Then Applebloom shifted her attention to you, she began to frown, almost. Then took a breath. "Ok...But Anon, ya better be chock full of ideas when ya come see us tomorrow, got that? Enough for the whole day"
>...oh you would have more than that. You had to talk with her, you really did. Tomorrow would have to be it. Today...you might as well try integrating as a colt a little bit more. You can't avoid it. You'll never ever have the mare you want. And Diamond Tiara...She wasn't being bad,mean, or evil. She just wanted your time. You really felt more and more just a little wouldn't hurt.
"I will Applebloom, I've got a few ideas in the works. And I know you three are the ones to go to to help me with em."
>That should work. at least for now.
>Applebloom smiles, more happily than the other two. who just seem happy that Applebloom is calming down.
>Diamond Tiara looked to Applebloom however, and asked a certain question...a question that made your stomach churn. "Do...you think I could help Anon too? I know I'm not a crusader...but we're friends right?"
>Applebloom..you could tell her stomach churned too. But she was too slow on the uptake from the initial shock.
>>
>>25291500
no...or maybe as a side chapter, But the way my headcanon works is that (until we see Discord in a nightmare night episode) is that he wouldn't enjoy it because it's a day where everyone would be expecting to be scared. ruining the fun.

>>25291587
>"That's a really good idea! You managed to get a Cutie Mark before us, so you have some experience in being ...uhh...a ony with a cutie mark." Scootaloo said, unable to think of a professional word for a pony with their Cutie Mark.
>"Yeah....that would be great" Applebloom said, with a disheartened chuckle.
>"hehe!" Diamond Tiara said in delight, she looked like she was ready to bounce "Thanks everypony!"
>"Well, we'll see ya tomorrow then Anon. You better get some good practice. I dunno how Discord is about grades...but..I can't imagine what'd he'd do if you got a bad one." Sweetie Belle said, though. as you thought about that. Discord probably mostly didn't care. or maybe he did...he was always so confusing and changing his mind all the time.
>"Yeah, and if you decide to be a good scooter rider, I got ya covered on that. Just don't break it.." Scootaloo said, already excited to hear whatever ideas you might have.
>"..ya better show up tomorrow Anon, We'll be ready for anything ya bring to the table." Applebloom said, staring deep into your eyes. No..she clearly meant that you just show up...period.
>With goodbyes. They leave, and you and Diamond Tiara gather your things . You thought about talking to miss Cheerilee...but you don't. You just big her a happy goodbye and tell her it was a great first day. That made her smile enough.
>So, if Diamond Tiara was going to help you anyway. Maybe just taking the paint supplies was a good idea after all.
"I'm just going to take the paint stuff with us after all. Since you're going to help me. I can just give it back to you when we're done. Better this way anyway...sometimes my dad can be a little bit of a hassle."
>>
>>25291776
>You begin to close up and put the paints and brushes into your saddle bag. Taking care to keep them closed tight so they don't spill.
>You both then start walking out of the school.
>"A hassle? I thought you and Discord always got along....mmm..then again. I've never seen you two together."
"He's fine, he can just be a little weird sometimes....about anything, but we get along most of the time. I wasn't lying when I said he takes good care of me"
>"I never thought you were lying. You're very honest and brave Anon...I don't think any other colt would have stayed to fight those two...monsters..but you did..and you won"
>...you almost visibly cringed...brave? maybe it was more stupidity and guilt. Honest?.....no.
"...yeah..I guess I'm those things. So...where and what are we going to practice on. The figures are still at the school."
>Diamond Tiara seemed to already have an answer for that. "I'm sure we can find something to practice on in your house"
"I think there's som.......wait....my house?"
>YOUR HOUSES?!?!?
>Diamond Tiara nodded to you, she was smiling...but there was a smidge of...love in there. "Yeah, you already seen mine. I wanna see yours."
>......your house...
"I..I dunno if that's.."
>You stop your sentence as she moves in front of you, looking deep into your eyes as you step back. "Come on Anon! I really want to see!"
>You started to sweat a little
"D-diamond, it's just..what would your uh...dad say?"
>You keep stepping back as she keeps stepping forward "It'll be fine, he likes you remember? Come onnnn..let me see!"
>...oy geez, Her dominating side from preredemption was showing.
"O-ok ok. Just relax. Trust me, there might be some things you might not want to see...or maybe there won't be...it always depends."
>"Well..you won't let anything bad happen to me right? I mean..all we're going to do is practice painting..right? " Diamond Tiara looked deep into your eyes, looking to see the answer in your mind. Ohhh...geez.
"Right..."
>>
>>25291776
make Anon dress up as a meme :^)
>>
>>25291776
Perhaps do what you did with the episode where the CMC got their cutie marks. Have Anon go out trick or treating with the CMC or DT while having mentions mane 6 shenanigans in the distance. You've mentionined Flutters fears all relating to Nightmare Night in the past and I was hoping Discord would attempt or fail in attempt to spook Celestia.
>>
>>25292050
>You chuckle nervously.
>She stops her advance on you and turns away with a self satisfied smile. "Then nothing bad should happen. Everything will be totally ok."
>....right. Well, she seemed inclined to see your home. You wondered if Discord was around. If he was, you'd have to keep DT in your room. You can't imagine Discord playing nice if he knew you had a girl in your room.
"Ok ok, you convinced me. But I've warned you"
>Diamond Tiara giggled at that remark. "I know you did...so, how do we get to your house?"
"...ahh..now that's something that's pretty cool to see...hmmm.....need a source of water though"
>That got her curious "A source of water? Why?"
>you chuckle a little. If she was so interested in seeing your house. And if you were even going to even try indulging yourself a little in this whole thing. You were going to have to relax. Time to begin...
"It's a surprise. hrnnn.."
>You start looking around the sorrounding area. You were only a little way aways from the school.
"Does the school have a faucet or something?"
>"On the side..why? Anon?" Diamond Tiara was pretty confused.
>You head back towards the school and go to it's side, spotting the faucet and turning on the spout.
"Trust me...it's going to be cool."
>You eye the now enlarging puddle. Keeping an eye on it as you reach into your saddle bag for your map.
>Yeah, you were getting into this a little now. You eyed Diamond Tiara's confused face as you turned off the faucet.
"Ok...ready to see something cool?"
>Diamond Tiara was deeply confused. She almost thought you were toying with her suddenly."mmm-mhmm"
>But no, you were just finally giving up on resisting. What was the point? All it would do would continue to make Diamond Tiara more curious. Avoiding everything was only making things worse. You would just indulge in your feelings a little...and have that talk with Applebloom...you also hoped. That this wasn't a mistake.
>>
>>25292212
Let's take note that writing in the cutie marks was because it was convenient and worked in a timeframe. I can't suddenly make it "lel nightmare night" anyway. even if it's a good idea
>>
>>25292232
Yea, I understand. I just was hoping for it to be kept in mind as a possibility for future.

Loving your work BTW, just finished catching up. Best green I've had for a while.
>>
>>25292391
This, you're one of few writers that captures characterization just right.
>>
>>25292221
>You toss the map into the puddle. And like several times before, The puddle changes into a portal straight into your room. You look to Diamond Tiara, who is speechless at the action.
"Pretty cool huh?"
>"...I didn't know you could do that. That's...wow" She was in shock and awe.
"It's not much. The map did most of the work. It's something Dad gave me to get home whenever I need to. So uh...it's just a jump down in the portal to get to my room. I think we both gotta jump in at the same time though. The portal tends to close right after I jump in."
>Diamond Tiara looked to you, then back at the portal, then back to you. She never had to jump in a portal before. But..she decided..if it was you..then it was safe. "Ok...how do I know when to jump?"
"I'll count. when I say three, we both jump in."
>Diamond Tiara nods "Got it, ready when you are"
>...ok...should be easy
"One...two...Three!"
>The two of you make the jump. going from Ponyville to your room in an instant, both of you bouncing off your bed to either side as the map lands in the middle.
"...ok...ugh...don't usually bounce off the bed like that. You ok Diamond?"
>You get up slowly and look around, she must have bounced to the other side...and good...your floor door was back where it should be.
>"Mhmm! I'm ok. That was exciting!" Diamond Tiara jumped to her feet and took an eager look around "Daddy could probably make a fortune...well..more of a fortune...if he could make this portal thing a commodity"
"Probably..."
>you opened your saddle bag and started taking out the brush and the paint. you left the other things inside in case you needed them. and put the map back in.
>"What's this Anon?" Diamond Tiara calls out to you
>hrn? You turn over to her, she was inspecting your Grappling Hook.
"Oh..that? That's my grappling hook."
>"Why do you need a grappling hook?"
>You shrug
"I dunno, it was a gift. But hey, it could come in handy one day. you never know."
>>
>>25292524
>>
>>25292522
>>25292391
I do my best. But i always fuck up here and there. With my fluttermom story. My problem was i somehow forgot some shit. like the location of Rainbow's house and such. and other minor details. I realized the real reason I ended that story was because I was bloating Anon's backstory instead of just keeping things running.

Jack Spicer was probably not my best example. As I spent more time keeping Jack and Wuya's personality intact than I did the ponies. Notably the least seen ones in the story. Overall, I liked writing it and i liked the fact I had a way to end it properly (while also forgetting a super minor character action here and there). I think my favorite moments to write for that beast was any moment between Jack and Scootaloo. any moment with Jack and Wuya. And all three showdowns.
>>
>>25292524
>"...Handy?...like..if you had to spy on something? or escape from something?" Diamond Tiara never thought you'd have something like this
"Well..yeah..I guess that's what I'd use it for. But I've never gotten a chance to use it."
>"Do you think you'll ever need it?..you wouldn't go looking for more bad guys to fight right?" Diamond Tiara was hoping you won't, she didn't want you to get hurt
>You shake your head "Nah..no..you don't have to worry about that."
>Diamond Tiara felt reassured, she didn't want to think of you getting into trouble. She knew that you could pull off being extremely mean if you needed to. The way you threatened her before. She thought about it now and to her it seemed....exotic in a way. She'd never seen a pony..much less a colt...be so blunt..it was sort of exciting..in the way that she wondered what else you could do.
>Then her curiosity shifted to something else "....hrnn..what's with this door?" Diamond Tiara curiously walks over to the floor door. "Why is it on the floor?"
"Oh that?...oh this is pretty cool too. take a step back"
>Diamond Tiara complies, and takes a step back, keeping an eye on you.
>You know...you were getting a sense of enjoyment out of this. showing someone else all the kooky crap in your room.
"Ok...i'm going to open the door and.."
>You open the door, and look down. Seeing the living room. You peek your head down for Discord....no where to be seen. Either hiding..or he was still at Fluttershys.
>"It leads to a whole other room? Really? How are you supposed to get down there without hurting yourself?"
>You smirk
"Here's the kicker...watch this!"
>You focus your mind on the gravity stairs and take a step down through the door. To Diamond Tiara..at first she thought you were falling. "ANON! WHAT ARE YOU....d...-doing?"
>You were just standing there, in mid air.
"...just standing around, told you it was cool"
>>
>>25292820
>it was a little astounding to you. Living in a world that had magic. and yet, she was still amazed by what she saw. You had to give her a little smirk as you trotted down the invisible steps. Now...now you were having fun. Yeah...it was...it was a good idea to just let it go. After being frustrated with the both of them. just letting go just made things...easier.
>You look around to make sure there were no surprises, then look up at Diamond Tiara
"Wanna come on down?"
>Diamond Tiara didn't even know how. She looked a little worried, even putting her hoof over the opening of the door and feeling nothing to put it on. "..I don't feel anything. How do I get down like you did?"
"Just focus and imagine there being some stairs, and thats all there is to it. The rest will work itself out. Just move slowly though, the shift in gravity takes a little getting used to"
>Diamond Tiara just stood there for a moment, pawing the air with her hoof. Doing her best to try to find some footing. "It's not working"
>hrnnn..was probably easier for you because you started from the living room rather than your room.
"You just gotta believe Diamond, just believe and take a step. trust me, it'll work"
>"Just believe?" Diamond looks down at you, unsure of herself.
"Yeah, that should work I think. Just give it a shot."
>Diamond started murmuring to herself "I just need to believe....just need to..believe...I believe...if Anon thinks..I can do it.."
>You couldn't hear her, you were just wondering what was taking so long.
>"Here I go.." Diamond Tiara takes a step forward "I BELIEAHHHHH!"
>Oh shit...OH SHIT...she's falling. It didn't work!
>you just act automatically, and jump right under her. She lands right on your back as you let out a yelp. Oh..geez..that hurt.
>>
>>25292881
>Diamond bounces off of you. and falls to her side with a tiny squeak. "O-ouch...I..I guess I didn't do it right...what did I hit?" She looks over to you, and sees you groaning in pain. She puts her hooves over her mouth in horror and rushes over to you. "A-Anon..I didn't..I didn't mean to fall like that! A-Are you hurt?! Are you ok?!"
>nope...
>You push your upper body up with your front hooves and hear a small bone snap back into place.....ouch
"Yeah..peachy...ngh...just got surprised.."
>....shit..what did she do wrong? or did you explain it wrong?....oh right...she had to imagine the steps too...crap.
>Diamond rushes over to you and helps you up back on your hooves, using her face under your chest to push you up. "I'm really sorry Anon..I thought...I guess I didn't do it right..."
>You stretch your body like that of a cat. hearing one or two more snaps. You ached..but you'd be ok. not like a fullsized mare fell on you or anything....almost felt like it though.
"..no, I forgot to mention to focus your thoughts on some stairs. Doesn't work unless you do that to...ugh...I'll be ok though. ...S-soo..uh..this is the living room...sometimes it is anyway"
>But Diamond cared not for your tour, she was sliding her hoof slowly along your back. looking for any wounds. "..Anon..wait..we have to make sure you're not hurt anywhere."
>...ohhh...that felt nice but.
"I don't think I have any open wounds Diamond. Trust me, it'll be ok."
>Diamond focused on any spot of your coat that might be red "I'm just making sure, you can never be too sure. Daddy says it's always important to double check everything, sometimes triple check."
>You were sure he meant on finances. But..you humor her and let her check you up until she was certain you were ok.
"Find anything?"
>Diamond Tiara sighed in relief, not a single mark on you or your coat. "Nothing, thank Celestia. I thought I might have really hurt you."
>You shrug
"Hey, no worries. You know me, I'm a lot tougher than I look."
>>
>>25293025
>yeah right. You've just been lucky or had Discord at your back. in a straight up fight, you'd probably get knocked the fuck out,zapped, burnt, or blown up.
>Diamond Tiara couldn't fully agree, if only for the fact she knows what happened before "Don't say that..you ended up in the hospital even after you beat those two stallions.."
>...hmm...she really got spooked when she landed on you. You take a few steps and walk in a circle.
"Well, I'm pretty ok now. See? Just needed to walk it off."
>Diamond Tiara had a little trouble shaking off something was wrong. But...you seemed ok. You were walking ok...no...even if slowly. she began to accept that you were ok. "O-ok Anon. I believe you...but. Let's not walk into any more doors that are on the floor..."
"I'm fine with that. We kind of gotten off track anyway. We gotta get something to paint. I'm sure Dad won't mind if we pick off a little something...."
>You look around, the living room was pretty filthy. But despite the mess, there was nothing really to paint. except....huh...you had an idea.
"Diamond, wait right here, I'm going to check the couch"
>"...ok...why the couch though?" Diamond asked, it did seem odd
>But, you were getting used to the chaos that surrounded you. Stuff always gets lost in the folds of the couch. One could only imagine the crazy shit that was in Discord's couch.
"Ponies always lose stuff in their couch...I think...so i'd only guess Dad loses all sorts of stuff in here..."
>You hop up on the couch and start reaching your hoof into the couch.....oygh..probably not the best idea..it was goopy and gross.
"...ommnn..ngh...mmnnnnn.."
>your hoof finally hits something solid. You do your best to grasp it and pull it out. And you fished out a....
"....what the...oh...come on.."
>It was a statue of Discord reaching into the couch.
".....that...ok..whatever..it's fine. I don't know why I'd ever expect any different."
>You hop down from the couch and show it to Diamond Tiara
>>
>>25293127
"Will this work? it doesn't have any color on it"
>Diamond Tiara looks at it, then your hoof "Anon..."
>yeah...your hoof wasn't looking very clean.
"...yeah..give me a second."
>Luckily, the kitchen was connected to the living room. This time, not upside down. You walk over to the sink put your hoof under the faucet.
>You then turn it on. as sludge drips onto your hoof. making you pull away.
>GODFUCKING
"...right....again..why do I expect any different."
>You walk over to the front door
>"Anon?...what are you doing?" Diamond was confused.
"Just trying to clean my hoof here, I'm just going to get this gunk off on the front porch. I dunno if Dad wants this on anything or not."
>You walk over to the front door
>You open it to wipe your hoof on the front porch
>Instead, you are greeted by a huge fucking eyeball.
>You turn white in fright..and slowly close the door
"..r-r-r-r-right...w-w-w-hy..do--...I..e-e-expect..any...d-d-d-different."
>You then just wipe your hoof on the wall and walk back towards Diamond Tiara.
"Ok...we're going back to my room now.."
>"Anon...you look..did something happen? And..why did you rub that gunk on your dad's wall? Won't he be angry?"
>You shake your head
"Diamond...trust me. And listen really close...when it comes to this house...you shouldn't expect anything to happen. You should just not do anything that has to do with anything unless it's in my room because that's the only normal place in the house."
>"Ok....but" Diamond Tiara looks upwards "How do we get back up?"
>Ok...this should work
"...try to imagine some stairs. just..do nothing but that. forget the believing in yourself thing. and believe in the stairs."
>"Believe in the stairs....ok..I'll try it" Diamond Tiara nods then looks up "Believe in the stairs.."
>She repeats the mantra and tries taking a step..it works!...thank the fuck out of everything.
>>
>>25293222
>"Anon, look. I'm doing it!" Diamond Tiara was pretty happy about this..probably because she wasn't going to plummet on you again.
"Good job! but don't lose focus, or else you might fall again."
>You stay under her just in case she falls again...but no..she manages to get it right this time..if only because you gave her the wrong advice beforehand. You climb up the gravity stairs yourself now. And close the door. and take a breath, you were glad you didn't have to go back down.
>"You're house is really interesting Anon..." Diamond Tiara looks out your window at the chaotic dark sky and floating islands. Despite it being eternal black, light shone into your room just the same. "Does it always look like that outside?"
>You look out the window with her "...yeah it does. It's not bad, it's interesting to see what kind of stuff is going on every now and again."
>"What kind of interesting things?"
"Anything really, whatever can happen CAN happen out there..thats why it's usually best not to actually think about it. and either look or forget it."
>"Well, I don't mind looking. It's actually pretty beautiful. the way the snow comes out of that volcano and spreads all over. It's like a white burst from a firework that never disappears."
"You don't find this weird?"
>Diamond Tiara shook her head "No..not really, it looks too pretty to be weird..." She yawns, and then leans on you. She was still tired. Maybe Silver Spoon was right that she should have taken a nap at home,
>still...
>You let her rest her head on you for a little while. And let your mind drift for a moment. You weren't having lewd thoughts at all. She was just..comfy. She really was trying hard to be nice. And doing a pretty good job. You let her have her moment of rest.
"You ok Diamond?"
>She just lowly said "mhmmm" as she nuzzled her head on the side of your neck.
>you took a small breath. You were still not fully used to this. You had no idea how to proceed.
>>
>>25293261
"..a..are we still going to paint this thing for practice?"
>That does it, she snaps out of it and walks over to your saddle bag to pull out the paint and brushes. She notices the horn. but thinks nothing of it as she puts down the supplies next to the statue on the side of the bed, then hops up on the bed and looks over the statue from the side. "I'll watch from up here and give you pointers and tell you if you're doing it wrong"
>You walk over to the statue and plop down on your butt. it was about half the size of you. You reach with your mouth and pick up the brush and salute to Diamond. You were at the ready.
>And so it began, you started the painting of the Discord statue. And at first, you were as bad as ever. Not as bad. But still not used to it. Diamond Tiara told you which colors to use on what. And verbally stopped you when you got something wrong. Every so often she sounded like her old self. Sometimes saying something a little mean like "Come on Anon, my grandma can do better!" But it was far between, her only saying it if you screwed up multiple times on a single spot, she didn't even notice it herself. >with each stroke, dab, and tap. You got more experience. And got better. The statue was a little bigger and more intricate than the Twilight model. But you manage to get the upper quarter done, with Diamond's tips and advice and your own growing skill.
>You put the brush down on the ground and wipe your forehead. woo...you even got Discord's eyes right..for the most part.
"Check that out Diamond, pretty good for a newbie huh?"
>no reply
"Diamond?...."
>You look up, you could see the tip of her hooves coming off your bed.
>You stand up and look at the top of your bed. She had moved to a more comfortable spot. and fallen asleep. You didn't know when...but it must have been a little before you finished as she had went silent. You thought it was because you were doing a good job.
>She just laid there, sleeping. a small smile on her face.
>>
>>25293304
"....."
>She looked so peaceful. the most peaceful you've ever seen her. You'd have to either wake her or have Discord teleport her home at one point....but for now..
>You grab your blanket and gently put it over her and tuck her in...she looked pretty cute all snug like that
>You take a moment to open the portal door....it was still daylight.
>You close it, and look at Diamond and yawn...
>...maybe a little nap..
>You slowly climb onto bed and lay on your pillow like a cat. laying down a little way aways from Diamond.
>Just a small nap. Then you'd go track down Discord in case she was still asleep.
>And so..you snooze.
>>
>>25293318
http://pastebin.com/zWasqmCV

chapter 69 and no sex
>>
>>25293330
Hnnnngh
>>
no pg 9
>>
>>25293318
Thats so cute.
>>
>>25266974
Think I got something I might have it in a few hours. Sorry it took me so long I just want this to be good for yall and not complete garbage.
>>
>>25294867
ty (george?)
>>
>>25295235
Ya it's me George.
>>
>>25295246
Care if I put some stuff out before you do George? If not I can tomorrow before work.
>>
>>25295273
Just gonna do it before I have to go.

>Being a human in Equestria is weird, considering there's nothing else quite like it there.
>Maybe bears, but they're still not humans.
>What's even worse?
>Being a man one day, then being a colt the next.
>Specifically a unicorn colt.
>You didn't even know things like this existed until a year ago.
>Finding yourself in a world run by different races of small technicolor ponies kind of changes everything.
>You were given a choice.
>Learn what it's like to be a pony for a day, and in return, you had to let Discord take care of you.
>He tells you Fluttershy wanted to test his responsibility by having him take care of an animal or something, but he chose you instead.
>He would be under supervision of course.
>You agree to the transformation, and the day goes smoothly.
>Even when Discord is forced to be 'responsible' he finds a way to be devious.
>You can't believe they had Rainbow Dash keeping an eye on you two.
>That's just bad judgement.
>She kept a blind eye to you and Discord's shenanigans, starting pretty innocent, and easily forgotten.
>Rainbow even joined in sometimes, loving a harmless prank herself.
>It's finally time to go back to being human.
>You enjoyed being a pony, even if it was harder than what you're used to.
"Okay Discord, it's time right?"
>"Oh, yes, of course!" the uncertainty in his voice makes you uneasy.
>You close your eyes while waiting for him to begin the transformation.
>A few moments of silence before you reopen your eyes.
>Still a pony, you look at the very confused looking Discord.
>"I-It won't work... I don't understand..."
>>
>>25295411
"What do you mean it won't work? Aren't you the one that cast it in the first place? You can't reverse it?"
>"I don't know. Even I don't know where the limit to my power lies," he turns away, quizzical look intact.
>Looks like you'll be stuck as a pony for a while longer.
>As angry as you should be, you actually enjoyed the first day of it.
>You'll be happy as long as he can figure out a way to turn you back.
>A yawn escapes your lips making you realize how tired you actually are.
>It was pretty late.
>"How about we try again tomorrow, for now let's get some sleep."
>You don't argue, and the two of you head off back to where you usually reside.
>Celestia kept you near her in Canterlot, with a room in her own castle.
>Discord sleeps on your couch while you head off to your bed to find a comfortable position.
>You eventually find a position and drift off to sleep.
>>
>>25295420
>You awake to a pretty regular day.
>Going back into the pranks, you start by hiding the cake that was supposed to go to Celestia.
>When she finds out it was you and Discord, you're almost cornered before you hide behind her sisters glorious ass.
>She kept you hidden, even while you poked and prodded at her pony butt.
>Her explanation for the sudden yelps of surprise was "I-I have a stallion over."
>The two of you nearly gave yourselves away laughing.
>Celestia, red faced and all, buys it and trots off.
>You owe her one for that, but the payment isn't exactly the kind of payment she wanted.
>You sent her flowers, for both her and Celestia, but they didn't expect them to be poison joke.
>Before realizing it, the poison joke had already taken effect.
>Switching their cutie marks also meant switching their duties of raising the sun and moon, which also meant switching their sleep schedules.
>After a day or two Zecora came into Canterlot to save the day, so not too much harm was done.
>The royal sisters still chewed you out for that one.
>They weren't all that surprised with Discord, but were very disappointed with you.
>You think they were just happy Discord wasn't getting into any real trouble.
>They decided the two of you should do some kind of pony community service for Ponyville, and that it would be a great way for you to stay out of trouble.
>Of course Twilight would be keeping you company the entire time, and keeping an eye on you.
>They couldn't just let the two of you roam free after today.
>You and Discord head out to Ponyville immediately by train.
>>
>>25295428
>You meet up with Twilight at the edge of Ponyville.
>”Ah, Anon! Discord. Good to see you again!”
>”I can't help but notice the unenthusiastic tone aimed towards me, Nerdlight Sparkle,” Discord says with a nonchalant tone.
>”Twilight… Twilight Sparkle,” she says, visibly flustered.
>"Of course, that's what I meant!"
>With a sigh, she turns to lead you off again.
>She shows you around a bit before taking you towards her home, where you assume you'll be staying.
>You wonder how Discord would mess with Twilight as you enter the castle.
>Saying it was a home was a bit of an understatement, as it was made of pure crystal, and was pretty huge.
>Maybe not huge for a castle, but huge nonetheless.
>She brings you to a few rooms towards the back on the first floor.
>"These will be your rooms while you're here, you can pick any one of them," she says looking to you with a smile.
>Discord starts making faces behind her, forcing her to drop her smile when she realizes, pushing him away with magic.
>"Anyway," she says giving Discord a dirty look, who pouts in return, "I'll be just down the hall if you need me."
"Okay, thanks Twilight."
>You watch her trot off before taking a room, Discord following you inside.
>It was getting late, so you go straight to scheming.
>After a while of putting a few ideas out, neither of you have anything solid yet so you decide to call it a night.
>You realize you didn't even think about changing back to a human, but you decide to talk to Discord about it in the morning.
>Getting into bed, you curl up in an attempt to get comfortable, falling asleep fairly easily.

And that's all for now, I know I said I'd reveal who I was Erf, but not sure about it now. Maybe I'll stay Anonymous for the moment. Off to work now though.
>>
>>25293330
Question?
Wasn't Discord and Fluttershy supposed to be there to pick Anon up after school?
>>
>>25295273
Knock yourself out dude, we need another guy to keep this thread running. I'm also not able to keep the green coming out 24/7 like Erf.
>>
>>25295756
THEY WERE

THEY BAILED
>>
>>25294867
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

>After you leave Derpy's you notice Twilight coming your way.
>She seems somewhat angry as she stomps your way.
>"Anon, come with me."
>Not wanting to argue you nod your head and follow her.
>After a few minutes she leads you back to he castle not saying a single word the whole way.
"Can't you tell me what's the problem?"
>"Just follow me."
>She leads you to a room with the mane six and Discord.
>Discord has his head down as if he feels disappointed in himself.
"Can you tell me what this is about now."
>Twilight now ready to explain some things steps forward.
>"We are going to Canterlot, requested by princess Celesta."
"What, why?"
>Applejack steps forward to speak.
>"We know your not from here."
>As soon as you hear that you bolt for the door.
>No good can come from this, you just need to get away but looks like they were expecting this as Rainbow Dash grabs you and brings you back to the middle of the room.
>Twilight now trying to calm you down a bit steps forward to speak.
>"Calm down, we are just going to a trail to see what do with you."
"What are they going to do?"
>For all you know this could be an execution, although you doubt it.
>"We just need to know more about you and where you came from so we can handle your properly."
>You didn't like the sound of that but with out an escape you give in.
"Fine, when do we leave?"
>"Now."
>>
>>25296736
>>
>>25296736
>>
>>25295446
I'll call you Gordon
>>
>>25299024
no we shall call him abe
>>
>>25293318
hhnggg
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.