[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marital Problems Thread #25.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 203
File: Good times.png (551 KB, 800x948) Image search: [Google]
Good times.png
551 KB, 800x948
I leave for a couple hours and look what happens edition.

Previous thread: >>24943683

The premise of this thread can cover a multitude of issues. Maybe you and your wife are fighting over something insignificant. Maybe the spark just isn't there anymore. Either side is welcome to have issues with the other.

If cuckoldry is your thing, this isn't your thread.

New content is welcome, and discussion encouraged.

Pastebin of previous threads and current stories thus far: http://pastebin.com/ARKY1Kny

Featured Stories:
Fife's Two Sides of the Same Coin - http://pastebin.com/1hJfr9Qs
Without_Aname's Twilight's Secret Pt. 2 - http://pastebin.com/qdN0mAxX
Loki's Prince Anon & Young Celestia - http://pastebin.com/ML51EaaS
ActuallyMarriedPone's Redheart x Doctor Anon - http://pastebin.com/8p820zkE
ChocolateBiscuit's green - http://pastebin.com/3kupSxsx
BrandNewWritegag's short - http://pastebin.com/yGm6vA7n
Sorry if I missed anyone's pastebin

Pastebin for aspiring writers (general concepts and techniques):
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
>>
>>25103472
kay mate we'll keep it alive till the writefags return
>>
We keep it alive thru a fucking week of nothing, then we get 3 big updates in short order and it all goes to hell.
Y'all are as pathetic as a cuck.
>>
pg 9 bump

I ain't takin' no chances nigga.
>>
Dayum, it died? Right when I started updating frequently?

Sad times.
>>
File: 1438787868906.png (210 KB, 781x404) Image search: [Google]
1438787868906.png
210 KB, 781x404
>>25107188
>Dubs confirm this are sad times.
>Just when I just ended watching 24 and and look when the next Season is going to be.
>"Jack Bauer will not be on the series anymore"
Sad times indeed.
Anyway, Loki, we need you m8.
>>
>>25107188
It's already page 10!
>>
>>25107188
> Sad times confirmed.
>Mfw.
>>
File: 1438401687759.gif (389 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1438401687759.gif
389 KB, 500x250
>>25109529
>>
>>
>>
>>25109811
Come back, we need you!
>>
I watched the entirety of season 4 and 5 and the thread is archived.
>>
>>
File: 1414077020991.jpg (27 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
1414077020991.jpg
27 KB, 524x524
waiting for updates
>>
File: 1438231507837.gif (870 KB, 304x336) Image search: [Google]
1438231507837.gif
870 KB, 304x336
>>25113224
>>
A
>>
Ok, so last time I tried to write for this thread I never finished my story and I have been having a want to write a new one but I have no ideas. anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>25118314
Something about other problems in a couple than cheating would be good.
>>
File: Poner.png (410 KB, 388x600) Image search: [Google]
Poner.png
410 KB, 388x600
>>25118314
Here's a few I've thought of over the course of the life of this thread.

>Sunset Shimmer, she wants to go home to Equestria but can't take Anonymous along.

>Starlight Glimmer, Anonymous has become unhappy being treated equally with all the other ponies and feels that he ought to be treated better than she treats others as her spouse.

>Luna, abusive spouse, stuck in Ye Olde Fashioned school of marriage. Anonymous too embarrassed to admit it.

>Pinkie, substance abuse, tearing apart their marriage in numerous respects.

>Fluttershy, spark has fizzled out. Everything Anon used to find adorable about her has become grating.

>Applejack, financial difficulties; risks selling the farm. Anonymous contemplates crime and/or suicide for life insurance to keep it afloat.

>Rarity, often far apart due to very demanding jobs between the business and fashion sectors, almost never see one another, tears at the marriage.

>Rainbow Dash, accidental pregnancy and forced marriage. Neither loves the other, but they stick together for the sake of the kid.

>Spitfire, reputation issues because she married a non-Pegasus. Anonymous is universally despised by her friends and coworkers because he can't fly, tears at the marriage.

>Daring Do, both are mutually in high-danger, life-risking lines of work. One gets cripplingly injured, and the other isn't sure if they love them without that aspect of danger to them. (I envisioned Anonymous as a privateer in my original sketch of it, but that's discretionary of course).

>Chrysalis, she replaces Anonymous' genuine wife and feeds off of him, though eventually falls in love with him, and tries to live a false life as his actual wife, stumbling over issues.

>Nurse Redheart, dying for foals but can't have them with Anonymous. Regrets marrying him when she figures this out, having not expected it given there are so many hybrids in Equestria.

I've had a few others, too.
>>
>>25118727
>>Starlight Glimmer, Anonymous has become unhappy being treated equally with all the other ponies and feels that he ought to be treated better than she treats others as her spouse.

Me like
>>
>>25118727
>>Daring Do, both are mutually in high-danger, life-risking lines of work. One gets cripplingly injured, and the other isn't sure if they love them without that aspect of danger to them. (I envisioned Anonymous as a privateer in my original sketch of it, but that's discretionary of course).
You can add/change this to not knowing if they love them enough to leave their thrill seeking life behind to take care of them.
>>
>cuck the general
>>
File: Moot=Cuck.jpg (750 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
Moot=Cuck.jpg
750 KB, 2400x2400
>>25118727
Those are all pretty good.
>>25119065
That's my job,m8.
>>
Stay alive, faggots.Good nights, I love you all, full homo.
>>
p.8 bump
>>
File: 1352524412128.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1352524412128.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
To other anons following in these stories and fics in general, how do you deal with the troubling fact that reality is so dismal in comparison? Does it not effect your motivation?
>>
>>25118727
Care to share the rest of the ideas
>>
alright I think I got a new idea for a story
>>
>>25120939
>It has been a long time since you, Anonymous have seen your wife.
>A long time of depression, drinking, and almost resorting to suicide to end the sorrow.
>But, you have remained faithful to her in her absence.
>Mares and even one stallion tried to court you over the years, and each one you declined.

"It has been almost one thousand years," you say looking up at the night sky.
>You stare at the shadow on the bright face of the newly raised moon.
"Almost one thousand years being married to a myth."
>Suddenly a voice from behind you makes itself known.
>"But, you and I know she isn't just a myth<" says the voice, "and one day she will return to us."
>You turn your head around to see the voice's owner.
>The tall, white, and regal form of Princess Celestia enters your vision, but you can see her eyes are puffy and red.
"Have you been crying Celestia," you ask as you turn around.
>She just nods and lowers her hed.
"And here I thought you," you say making your way over to her, "kept the hope up."
>Pulling her into a comforting hug, you feel your once dry eyes start to tear up.
>>
>>25121684
>As the time passes you hear her start to sniffle as she pulls back.
>She clears her throat before she speaks.
>"Anon," she says quietly, "I want to ask you something."
>Ohherewegoagain.png
>She as asked for your forgiveness around this time every year.
You shush her with a finger as you speak, "Celestia, you already know I forgave you. So please, you can only get better if you forgive yourself!"
>She smiles for a second before she shakes her head.
>"That isn't what I came to ask," she says at the questioning look you give her.
>"I came to ask if you wouldn't mind going out to Ponyville in two days with Twilight and Spike. She is going out there to oversee the Summer Sun Celebration is set up
accordingly, and I wanted you to go as well."
>You can feel she has another reason behind asking you, and she could see it on your face.
>But she smiles and begins the hug anew as you slowly begin to nod your head.
"But," you say with caution entering your voice, "you are going to tell me the real reason why you sent me there when I get back. And it better not be another damn chase
to get me out of Canterlot for the weekend!"
>She shakes her head as she breaks the hug and starts to walk towards the door.
>"Don't you worry Anon," she says looking back at you, "don't you worry."
>>
>>25121690
That is all I got for tonight
and shall I contu=inue?
>>
>>25121690
I would continue with it, the premise seems good
>>
>>25121705
yes
>>
File: 1409121850349.gif (64 KB, 329x262) Image search: [Google]
1409121850349.gif
64 KB, 329x262
>>25121690

Celestia cheated? ;~; S-sent anon away while...

Or am I reading this wrong?
>>
>>25119974

You could just fuck a horse.
>>
>>25123122
Anon is married to Luna, Celestia sent him with Twilight cause she knows Nightmare Moon/Luna is returning.
How Anon is alive after 1000 years is my question.

For some reason, I kinda want to see that Luna is effectively dead, and all that remains is Nightmare Moon even after getting hit with the EoH.
>>
>>25123206
He coeld have used the bond thing from Loki.
That or Anon is god.
>>
File: SdjQomy.jpg (55 KB, 508x600) Image search: [Google]
SdjQomy.jpg
55 KB, 508x600
>tfw you come home an your bae give you this look
>>
Has the green where Twilight and Anon go to humanland to be with Anon updated any in the past two months? A link would be appreciated because I forgot the name of it.
>>
>>25118727

>Chrysalis, she replaces Anonymous' genuine wife and feeds off of him, though eventually falls in love with him, and tries to live a false life as his actual wife, stumbling over issues.

I really like this one.
>>
>>25123206
>>25123989
Everything shall all become clear soon

>>25124267
and do you mean Fife's story?
>>
File: 1442887439625.png (245 KB, 720x657) Image search: [Google]
1442887439625.png
245 KB, 720x657
>Sunday
I hope WA will make update today.
>>
File: BoxPone.gif (3 MB, 254x175) Image search: [Google]
BoxPone.gif
3 MB, 254x175
>>25120275
Sure.

>Octavia, her and Anonymous are in different, competing orchestras. Competition is fierce, and their fellow orchestra members try to divide them to weaken the other side.

>Nightmare Moon, the EoH fail to reform her and instead badly wound her. Later, Anonymous and her are on the run from agents of Equestria, trying to get by together wherever they go but unable to effectively hide her identity.

>Twilight Velvet, after Night Light dies Anonymous marries her. Twilight and Shining don't accept him as a replacement father-figure, and try to break them up. (I envisage this as an alt-history type deal, where they're still foals.)

>Ms. Harshwhinny, Anonymous is substantially younger. Tons of public pressure on each of them as Anon is perceived as eye-candy for an older mare.

>Diamond Tiara, married Prince Anon for more status., is generally a manipulative bitch who none of his friends like but he's really attached to her.

And a few silly ones.

>Apple Bloom and Anonymous accidentally marry in Las Pegasus after a crazy drunk night. Trying to annul the marriage is difficult.

>Muffins, she keeps getting lost and Anonymous needs to go save her from all sorts of shenanigans, like out of volcanoes and from Dragon nests.

>Mayor Mare, in the midst of a mid-life crisis, Anonymous tries to dissuade her from that motorcycle she wants to buy among other things.

>Celestia, a silly little issue (i.e. toilet seat) starts escalating into a country-shaking catastrophe as they continuously one-up one another in revenge.

>Twilight Sparkle, while experimenting she accidentally turns Anonymous incredibly gay. Flaming metrosexual Anonymous produces marital hijinks (i.e. trying to hook Twilight up with Rainbow, despite them being married) while she tries to find a spell to turn him back.

>Maud, Anonymous isn't sure if she loves him, or Boulder more.

>Bloomberg, their love is forbidden by Applejack, but they marry behind her back.
>>
>>25124951
>Maud, Anonymous isn't sure if she loves him, or Boulder more
I'd read it
>>
>>25121705
yush
>>
>>25123206
You're going to choke on that despair Anon.
>>
>>25125456
Me too.
>>
Is it okay if I write about my self insert OC, Devin Brighton?
>>
>>25126632
Go back to Fingerbang, Disco.
>>
>>25126632
Don't forget to me write me in, together, we can make Canada great again!
>>
File: Canada's Next Top Model.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Canada's Next Top Model.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>25126667
Justin, pls.

>You're just not ready.
>>
>>25121705
You have my attention.
>>
>>25124672
Probably. Anon has a daughter he's taking care of as well in the story.
>>
>>25121690
The next day---
>Walking around the castle you try to find Twilight and Spike, but all morning you are not having any luck.
>Until you remember that Twilight is the biggest book worm you had ever met, well next to Starswirl she isn't.
"Well," you mumble to no one inparticular, "looks like I have to walk all the way to the library now. I hope she is actually there and not leaving early."
>Picking up your pace, you begin a power walk to the other side of the castle to find the purple unicorn.
>As you walk you hear ponies wispering about their suprise you have broken your nocturnal sleep cycle, you ignore them and continue on your "mission"
>After ten minutes of walking and ignoring the staff you finally reach the library.
>As you enter you see Spike just falling off of a ladder as the book in his hands is yanked away by a purple aura.
>You instantly break into a run and dive to catch the small dragon before he hits the ground, but you came up a foot short.
"Spike!" you say rather loud for in a library, "Are you alright, is anything broken?"
>He slowly opens his eyes and you can see he is dazed.
>>
>>25128370
>"Huh, wh-" he starts then he realizes who is talking to him, "Prince Anonymous, when did you get here?"
>"And more importantly," asks a female voce to your right, "why are you awake at this hour? You are usually asleep all day."
>You turn to the voice to meet Twilight Sparkle, standing a few feet away giving you a puzzled look.
"And why are you Twilight Sparkle, pulling young dragons from high places?"
>She looks at the dragon in question as he gets to his feet.
>"It is alright your highness," he says dusting himself off, "my scales keep me safe, so it is all good!"
>You look at him as he gives you a thumbs up and a smile.
>You shake your head, and noted you will have to read up on how dragons are able to resist falling off ladders.
>Twilight goes back to reading the book Spike had pulled off the shelf as you pull over a chair next to a table.
"Hey Spike," you call, motioning him over, "can you do me a favor?"
>Yes, your Highness>"
"Just call me Anon, I don't want formalities between friends."
>He smiles and nods as you wait for Twilight to finish her book.
>>
>>25128383
>After time passed you fell asleep.
>"Anon wake up" Spike says loudly as he shakes you, "Twilight wants to talk to you!"
>You quickly open your eyes as you raise your head off the table to see Twilight looking at you.
>"Well," she states holding up a letter, "I see you are coming with us to Ponyville. I still don't know why the Princess is having us go!
She is completely brushing off the urgency of the situation!"
>She began a rant that was directed at the not present Sun Princess.
>"She is the one who can stop her from returning, and she is just ignoring the si-"
"Twilight!" you say firmly, "what are you talking about? What is going on, and who is returning?"
>She gives you a look of 'how do you not know' and she quickly blurts out what you were hoping she would.
>"Nightmare Moon is returning tomorrow Anon," she shouts flailing her forehooves in the air.
>Your eyes widen at the realization of what she just said.
'Luna is coming back!' you shout in your mind 'My wife is coming home at long last!'
>>
>>25128383
I am going to go back to lurking and writing for tonight. tomorrow should yield another update
>>
>>25128395
I want to hear Twilight's reaction to what Anon just said.
>>
>>25129889
he didn't say it out loud
>>
>>25130262
S-she can read minds. Shhhhhh.
>>
File: 1439773542086.png (844 KB, 1224x1074) Image search: [Google]
1439773542086.png
844 KB, 1224x1074
>>
File: Sun.png (111 KB, 1342x660) Image search: [Google]
Sun.png
111 KB, 1342x660
>>25118727
>Sunset Shimmer, she wants to go home to Equestria but can't take Anonymous along.
>>
File: 1432324449622.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1432324449622.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>25128410
Sounds gud mate. I'll keep this green on watch.
>>
File: Cancernata.png (1 MB, 662x7301) Image search: [Google]
Cancernata.png
1 MB, 662x7301
>>
Keep it alive guys, stay based.
>>
>>25118727
The Fluttershy one was already written of sorts by Darf on Fimfiction. Was a great short.
>>
File: Flutterbat.gif (743 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Flutterbat.gif
743 KB, 960x540
>>25133302
I had completely forgotten about that filthy fic and it's adorable predecessor, I do remember them from ages ago. I suppose I must have been remembering it subconsciously, or something.

>Sadness that Darf now only writes by exorbitantly expensive commission.
>>
File: 1439453772957.gif (166 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439453772957.gif
166 KB, 600x600
>>25133392
>Sadness that Darf now only writes by exorbitantly expensive commission.
I hate when people do that kind of shit.
>>
>>25121690
Yes Definitely continue
>>
>>25128395
Can't wait for more
>>
bada boom
>>
Update because I cant sleep

>>25128395
>You politely excuse yourself from the group saying you will see them tomorrow and make your way to your and Luna's room.
>The whole way there you could barely contain your smile.
>Once the door closed, you let out a cheer andjumped in the air.
"THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE IN THE PAST THOUSAND YEARS!"
>After a few more seconds of celebrating you hear a knock on the door.
>Anon," comes Spike's voice, "is everything ok? I saw you tense up when Twilight mentioned Nightmare Moon, is something wrong?"
>You open the door and look down at the little purple dragon.
"Everything is fine," you say as a tear falls from your eye.
>He looks confused and you tell him to go get Twilight, you are going to tell them something only Celestia and you knew.
>While he went to get her, you went and got Celestia and filled her in on your plan.
>"Anonymous," Celestia says after you finish speaking, "if you tell Twilight how you have been around for this long she will want to know how."
"I planned on telling her the truth," you shoot off defensively, "I have known her and Spike for most of their lives. I trust her enough that she won't
look for the scroll."
>"I want you to promise me she won't go looking."
"I pormise she won't."
>>
>>25136108
>As you make your way back up to your room you see Twilight and Spike waiting for you at the door.
>Twilight gives you a puzzled look, while Spike looked anxious.
>"Anon," Twilight said confusion evident in her voice, "what do you want to talk about?"
>When you approach them, you push open the door and motion for them to enter.
>As you look out the window you see the sun is starting to sink below the horizon.
"This seems fitting," you say as you chuckled, "pull up a chair you two, I have a secret to tell you. But before I do, I want you to promise you won't tell
anypony this."
>They look at one another and nodded.
>"We promise not to tell," they say in unison.
>You nod and pull up a chair from the old desk Luna used to sit in and plan the stars for the night sky.
"Do you two know how Equestria had two Princesses?"
>"You are talking about Princess Luna right," asks Twilight, "She turned into Mightmare Moon, if the ledgend is believed."
"Yes I am," you continue, "and one thousand years ago she was banished by the Elements of Harmony. But there is something the books don't tell you about before."
>>
>>25136119
>They both look at you with confusion plastered on their faces.
>You see Twilight's righ eye twitch, the finding out that there is information she doesn't know is getting to her.
"Now," you interrupt, "I want you to know that this is the truth and if you want to confirm it you can ask Celestia."
>They nod again.
"Five years before that," you begin as tears form in your eyes, "a strange creature appeared in Equestria. And the Lunar Princess took a liking to it, over the months
after they deemed it not a threat."
>"But the only th-" Twilight began to say but you cut her off.
"But the liking tunred into somthing stronger, it tuned into a relationship that none could get between. And two and a half years after I arrived in Equestria Luna and I
were married." Twilight and Spike's expressions changed from confused to disbelief, "It was only a small celebration that only a few attended. We had close friends there, like
Starswirl the Bearded and one of your ancestors was there too."
>You could see Twilight had a question ready to ask, and you motioned for her to ask.
>"How could you be there," she asked quickly, "you told us that your kind live for only feventy to eighty years if they take care of themselves so you can't be over one thoousand
years old!"
"The way around that," you say smugly, "is to know a bery powerful unicorn who, will help keep love between a lonely human and an immortal Princess stay happy together for all of time.
To this day I never regret asking him to cast that spell on me."
>>
>>25136125
so that is it for it being 2 am, but I am going to finish the first part of the next update. Then it will be time to pass out so keep the thread alive!
>>
File: Tragedy.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>25125673
>despair
I revel in it, and have always preferred tragic, hopeless endings over happy ending.
>>
File: Muscle Wizard.jpg (49 KB, 404x599) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Wizard.jpg
49 KB, 404x599
>>25136119
>Mightmare Moon
>Mightmare
>Might
>>
>>25136299
tired at 2 am I don't mean to have spelling errors. Thanks for pointing it out I will try to catch it next time.
>>
Bampper
>>
If Queen Nightmare Moon cheats on Anon with an astronaut, i will be pissed owf.
>>
Pls be to telling more green
>>
>>25136445
>off by one
Any pastebin?
>>
>>25073879 #

> Twilight flies upward behind the partially formed specter.
> With a grunt he turns his attention to the exhausted yet determined young Alicorn.
> 'Haven't you done enough already?!' He snarls stomping a heavy, forming hoof to the floor.
> The thick curling smoke swirls where his hoof lands.
> Twilight's eyes glance from the abomination, to Anonymous, then to you quickly.
> Anon!
> Now is your chance to try to get him.
> "It'll be enough when Anon is free!" She rears her front legs while she struggles to stay airborne.
> Her horn flickers a radiant lavender.
> She seems like she is giving her all with her eyes shut tightly and teeth grit, but even you can tell she is weak.
> She must be trying to buy you the time to get Anonymous out.
> Turning your attention to him, you notice the advance of the smokey entanglement has stopped.
> He seemed to be coming down from some sort of daze.
> You continue to back towards him while facing the iminant conflict infront of you.
> Twilight leans her forehead towards the shadowy body, as the aura on her horn shrinks to a small sphere before projecting in a narrow beam at her grinning enemy.
> With a light tap of his hoof, unflinching, a wall of jagged onyx crystals raise from the shadowy floor.
> The beam from Twilight's horn is haltedalmost effortlessly.
> 'You've done more harm to Anonymous than anypony could have ever done young Princess... I have seen it myself.. I am the strength he needs now. You will just have to accept that. Accept that you have broken him... Driven him away..' He speaks with an almost emotionless expression.
> Twilight seems to pause at his words as they seem to hurt her more than any counter attack he could have done.
>>
>>25139108

> Your flank bumps into Anon as you watch intently, causing you to jump and almost squeal.
> You raise a foreleg in defense as you turn, momentarily forgetting he's behind you.
> Yet you begin to relax as you see his expression.
> Defeat.
> Misery.
> Exhaustion.
> It's as if you forget what's going on around you for the moment as you recall everything that's happened to this poor Prince.
> Utter betrayal, lies, deceit.
> Your heart truly aches for him.
> But now is not the time for pity. "Anonymous. It's time to go. It's not safe here." You glance back to the squall between Twilight and the ghoul.
> Concentrated auras of lavender and Onyx crystals summoned by red auras hue the darkness.
> "...It's not safe anywhere..." he barely whispers as his eyes stare into nothing.
> You withhold your impatience from that reply .
"Sweetie.. Even if that is true, it's definitely not safe right here right now. We need to get you out of here. Come on." Your voice is as gentle as your desperation will allow placing your hoof to his icy feeling body.
> "It's just going to happen again and again.. If it's not today, it's tomorrow... if it's not a fire, it's Flash.." he turns to you, eyes watery red as if he's just finished crying.
> "They're right you know.."
> Your eyes soften at the sight.
"Who's right? About what?.."
> "All of them. I'm a monster.. a Beast.." he motions towards the occupied Sombra.
> You glance back toward Twilight who's knocked out of the air by a quickly rising crystal.
> Her inexperienced flying was very apparent as she's unable to recover from the strike.
> Biting your lip, you turn back to Anon. "You are not a monster Anonymous. You are a terrific, noble Stallion." You try to reassure him.
> "..Man.." he quietly corrects you.
>>
>>25139144

"Man!.. But right now we need to think about more than ourselves. That's how life is. You need to focus on those you still love, because I promise they're thinking about you still. Right now I'm thinking about how I want to see Shining, to let him know I'm alright ..I know what happened with Twilight. I've seen it. And i don't support it." You glance quickly back again to see Twilight struggling back to her hooves.
"I'm sure you want to, at the very least, go see the Apples. Big Mac, Apple Jack, Granny Smith, Apple Bloom. Your family Anon. Think of them. They still need you. Spike still needs you too." You manage to rouse a reaction from him as his stare turns to the floor.
> With a small inhale he quietly and simply responds, "Yeah..."
> "Luna is probably worried too.." you over hear as he speaks to himself.
> You involuntarily flinch at the statement, also sensing his feelings for her surface.
> You are Spike.
> Frantically running down the hallway pumping your tiny arms, you approach the room your two escorting guards were left at.
"GUYS! Hey guys!" You yell between breaths.
> Approaching the door you slam it open, or at least try to, with the momentum of your run.
> They both wake from their beds with with a loud snort and clear confusion.
> "Wha-What?! Master Spike are you alright?" The brilliant bodied crystal ponies fall clumsily from their beds.
"Anon and Cadence are in trouble we need help!" They both seize as you mentioned Cadence being in trouble while you rub your shoulder you used to ram the door.
> Geez those things were solid..
> The Crystal Shield intended as a gift catches your eye as it glistens.
"Hmm... You! Grab that and let's go!"
> "Y-yes sir!" One of the guards awkwardly tosses the shield on his back, as you jump on the back of the other.
"C'mon!" You impatiently cry ignoring their clear confusion, yet determination to help their Princess.
>>
>>25139218

> The Crystal Pony your ride almost knocks you from his back from the initial lurch of his dash.
> You squeeze his neck tightly trying to hold on.
> The sprint that only takes a few moments feels like an eternity as they gallop down the hall.
> What have Twilight and Anon gotten them selves into now?
> You begin to approach the door.
" That one!" you point your clawed finger.
> They say nothing continuing their sprint, huffing and snorting.
"Uh.. guys.." you let out timidly as they do not slow, approaching the door.
" Guys!.. Woah!" You raise your hands to cover your face as the door is slammed into by the other Crystal Pony, causing it to splinter slightly and violently fly open.
> The shield flies from his back, along with you from the others back.
> With a clank and scratchy screech, it hits the floor under you.
> Landing on top of it on your bottom, you slide across the floor on it coming to a slow halt infront of an eyebrow raised, unamused Princess Luna.
> You sit wide eyed in shock for a momemt before the guards cry out seeing the condition of their Princess.
> "P-Princess Cadence!" They sprint to the side of Shining, who still cradles his love with care.
> You look from them to Princess Luna who still stares at you inquisitively.
"I uh.. I brought this!" You pat the shield you sit on, uncomfortably smiling.
> "We see that... Noble spike..." she seems hardly impressed.
> This mare still scares the scales off of you...
> "Spike... now isn't the time to fool around..." a dismayed Celestia chimes in.
> You hop off of the shield.
"I'm not! Princess Luna's plan doesn't seem to be working, so what's the harm in trying something else!" You say as you begin to drag it to Twilight and Anon.
> "And what do you intend to do young Spike? Shield them from something?" Luna replies seeming annoyed by your interruption.
> Your shoulders drop feeling somewhat embarrassed.
> But you have to try something.
> Anon would..
>>
>>25139260

"Well uh... not exactly..." you hop up on the bed they were laying across and reach down to the floor to drag it up with you.
> Your short arms have difficulty reaching though.
> "Then what?" Luna seems confused.
> You feel a blush form in your cheeks thinking your idea sounds worse out loud than it did in your head.
> "Spike?.." Celestia chimes in as well.
"I thought.. maybe.. I could use the shield to.. pry..Them a~... " you speak low fading to a mumble.
> "Excuse us?..." Luna blankly stares.
> You give up reaching for the shield and sit up with a quiet frustrated sigh.
"I thought... MAYBE.. we could use the shield to separate them.." you bluntly lay your idea out feeling foolish.
> Celestia's face seems to sadden at your words of desperation while Luna seems more impatient.
> Celestia picks up on the shortening patience of her sister.
> She quietly walks beside her and whispers, "He's just trying to help Luna.. He loves them both, don't lose sight of that.."
> Luna brings a hoof to her face to hide her shortening temper, "We are well aware dearest sister... But now isn't a time for coddling. We need to save Anonymous..." she speaks through gritted teeth in her last sentence.
> Celestia narrows her eyes slightly before replying with a quiet dominance, "Correct...And Cadence... And Twilight.."
> Luna matches her sisters gaze.
> Before she has a chance to respond a Crystal Pony chimes in.
> "Master Spike, that's a wonderful idea! The shield was specifically crafted for Prince Anonymous. It's supposed to nullify magic, just like Prince Anonymous naturally does! If in fact a magic bond is what holds them perhaps the shield can sever it!"
> Both sisters glance from one another to the Crystal Pony,then to you.
> You can't help but look surprised yourself, not really knowing that in the first place.
"R... Right! O-Of course! Thats what i was trying to say!" You proudly placed your hands on your hips.
> Sell it Spike, sell it!
>>
>>25139315

> "It wont hurt to try Luna..." Celestia steps toward Spike while illuminating her horn with brilliant gold.
> "Here Spike.." her aura encases the shield in attempts to lift it, yet only manages to rock it slightly on the floor.
> "Erm.. P-Princess... it nullifies Magic..." the Crystal Pony nervously reminds her.
> Celestia does her best to conceal a blush, "Indeed it does.."
> Luna approaches it picking it up with a foreleg, "We will help you Spike."
> Her determined expression is a welcome change from her doubtful one.
"Thanks Luna!"
>>
>>25139361

Dat short post end post. Also dassit.

>>25138998
> off by one is off by one.

I didnt get to reply to the comments on my last update. But thanks for the re-welcome/ kind words. I'll keep working on it when I can. Hopefully we stay alive. Hope it's enjoyed.
> lurking ninja mode active.
>>
File: 1419367888922.gif (199 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
1419367888922.gif
199 KB, 770x770
>>25139398
>off by one again
>>25139144 check'd
I really enjoyed this update, although another cliffhanger is too much for muh heart dude. Can't wait to see more from you.
write faster faggot
>>
here you go hope this helps and my next update should be out in the next two days

>>25138998
http://pastebin.com/ngH7HQMW
>>
>>25139539
Thanks friend. I'll try to write faster.

Also the bin is updated, and I threw those shitty little one shots up there too.
...also bump.
>>
>>25139361
I wonder What everyone reaction will be when they learn Sormbra is living inside of anon.
>>
>>25139539
>>25139539
this
>>
>>25140991
>>
File: 1439783896675.gif (500 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1439783896675.gif
500 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 1438804275004.gif (523 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1438804275004.gif
523 KB, 500x312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
>>
File: 1438235861778.png (789 KB, 1000x1027) Image search: [Google]
1438235861778.png
789 KB, 1000x1027
>>
Come on, cucks. Don't leave me here alone.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1440570245538.jpg (82 KB, 290x307) Image search: [Google]
1440570245538.jpg
82 KB, 290x307
>>25139398
>Dat regular updates
>>
p.8 bump
>>
Good night, people. Stay safe. Keep it alive
>>
>>25148744
night
>>
>>25144658
Problems abound
>>
A
>>
Problems are what wes looking for
>>
>>25139398
>>25140991
Waiting for glorious writefag to return I need more of your Luna
>>
W-where is muh Fife?
>>
File: 1438718911860.jpg (169 KB, 1600x836) Image search: [Google]
1438718911860.jpg
169 KB, 1600x836
>>
r
>>
>>25154828
Please, anon, delete your bumps.
>>
A
>>
For the record, these two were mine:
>>25154047
>>25155402
I hope that Chinese Moot takes out the limit of deletions.
>>
>>
>>25118727
shit man some of those are heavy. but i guess that is hardly surprising coming from you :|
>>
>>25156144
>>
>>
>>
>>25103472
I never come into these threads, but I laugh every time I see this picture, so thanks for that. Free bump for y'all.
>>
File: 1438968822348.jpg (122 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
1438968822348.jpg
122 KB, 1024x728
>>25158572
Well, thanks a lot, anon.
>>
File: The most viraled game on v.jpg (101 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
The most viraled game on v.jpg
101 KB, 1192x670
>>25158620
I always find this picture equal to pic related.
Good night people, stay based.
>>
>>25159024
Save bump
>>
>>25136125
>You could tell they both still didn't believe you.
>But you had planned for this, and you had an answer already prepaired.
"Now I know both of you still don't believe me," you say looking at the floor, "but there is a way to convince you."
>Getting up, you make your way over to the walk in closet next to your and Luna's bed.
>Swinging the door open and activating the crystal lamp, you see the proof you were looking for.
>A painting of you clad in a suit of dark blue armor emblazened with Luna's cutie mark standing next to the Princess of the night.
>The more important thing about the painting was the artists signature on the back.
"This is the proof that I have to show you," you say as you re enter the main room again.
>Twilight gasps as she sees the beautiful painting of you.
>You turn the painting around so the pair could see the writing on the back
>It read:
>A gift to the newly wed Prince Anonymous and Princess Luna, I hope you two live happy long lives together. If you both need somepony to talk to,
my door is always open for you. -Silver Streak
>"B-b-but h-h-" Twilight starts to stutter as Spike just stares in shock.
"That isn't the only thing I have from all of those years ago," you say as you can finally see they are starting to believe you, "I also still have the
same armor set from in that painting. It is sitting in that chest at the foot of the bed!"
>You gesture for them to open the chest you spoke of.
>They both get up slowly and make their way over to it.
>When they finish oipening up the lid, they both instantly turn around to look at you.
>"Anon," shouts Spike as he holds up the dragon scale under layer, "why is this made up of dragon scales?!"
>>
>>25160175
"Spike," you say as he stares at you, "I don't want you to go about thinking I killed a dragon for that."
>He gives you a 'don't lie to me' look.
"I was given that by a friend many years ago, right from the scales on her back to be correct. And in fact she should still be in that cave in the Everfree forest.
I will have to take you to meet her one day."
>His face goes from horror to amazed in a matter of seconds.
>Then they both ask the same question in unison, "You knerw a dragon?"
"But that," you tell them as you take the armor and return it to its place, "is a story for another day. And I think you two are finally starting to believe me!"
>Spike looks at Twilight and nods his head.
>Twilight on the other hand, glares at you with a question on her mind.
>"If all of this is true," she asks doubt entering her voive, "then were is the spell that was cast on you? It obviously has to still be around so it can be removed."
>Prepared for her asking this question, you had a response pre-loaded.
"Well Twilight," you say lowering your gaze to the floor, "I know you are probably going to hate me for what I am about to tell you."
>"What do you mean?"
"About nine hundred and eighty five years ago," you say making eye contact, "Starswirl asked me to do destroy that spell and all notes involving it."
>As she gasps at the knowledge you destroyed something she could learn, you continue.
"He asked me to so it would not be the last thing he would be remembered by. And if you don't believe that, Celestia can confirm that I completed my task all of those
years ago."
>>
>>25160190
>Twilight sat there half angry and half shocked that Starswirl would ask anyone to do that, but the truth is the truth no matter how much it hurts.
>Spike has fully closed the chest and has made his way back to his sitting position next to Twlight.
>"If I can ask," he almost whispers and you nod, "what kept you from leaving over the years?"
>You laugh, and motion to the moon with your thumb.
"Because I know she will come back," you state proudly, "and when she does everything will go back to normal. Now, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow so off to bed with you two!"
>They let out an unsatisfied 'aw' instantly following your sentence, but get up to go.
>You put the cushions they used as chairs back on the bed, but as you put Luna's chair back you stop and open the top drawer of the desk.
>Inside, you see the scrolls you promised to burn all those years ago.
"I'm sorry I failed you old friend," you say as you close the drawer and look down in shame.
>With your happy mood killed from the drawers contents, you make your way back to the queen size bed and fall quickly to sleep.
>>
>>25160199
and on dubs I am back to lurk mode.

>>25139398
And you! You are killing all of us with the cliffhangers!
>>
>>25160199
>>25160221
So the scrolls were just for immortality?

If he is already immortal why would keep the scrolls.
>>
>>25160199
a suggestion: anon is sounding pretty Gary Stu. i wouldn't write anon so perfect and planned. tho if he did plan everything out cause, you know, 1000 years old and all, shouldn't sound quite so desperate to show of his clever plan.
>>
>>25160199
I like it.
>>
>>25161526
I got the feeling even if gary stu, he coming Nightmare wont be pretty
>>
>>25139398
Still waiting.
>>
>>25161205
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>25163584
Risk, that very spell could be his undoing. If its able to be reversed then someone could use it against him.
>>
>>25163623
And if he disposed of it someone else could use it.
>>
>>25163765
How would they use a spell that doesn't exist?
>>
wow I got some explaining to do now
>>
>>25164908
Well I supposed you were going to explain that anyway
>>
>>25165400
checked, and yes yes i was
>>
File: 1424632731355.gif (662 KB, 320x388) Image search: [Google]
1424632731355.gif
662 KB, 320x388
kerblamp
>>
Good night, keep it alive, people.
>>
File: Check 'Em.jpg (47 KB, 626x461) Image search: [Google]
Check 'Em.jpg
47 KB, 626x461
>>25171111
Good nighs, Anon.
Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>25171453
yeah, his dubs go all the way up to 11
>>
>>25171111
quads
>>
File: 1378250102552.gif (168 KB, 441x278) Image search: [Google]
1378250102552.gif
168 KB, 441x278
>>
Must save filed marriages
>>
>>25174395
celestia pls
>>
A
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 900x2700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 900x2700
Bampers
>>
>>
>>25177481
Celestia gave a sick burn there
>>
>>
>>
>last post 3 hours ago
Where my bamppers at
>>
>>25185412
Sorry I got sleep, and now I go back to that again
>>
My dick is still hard, it's waiting for Loki's next post.
>>
>>
>>25187057
>If you have an erection that lasts more than four hours, seek medical attention.
At this point, you might as well hit up the Guinness Book of World Records.
>>
File: tumblr_nqulmtZOD21tguqrqo1_1280.gif (317 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqulmtZOD21tguqrqo1_1280.gif
317 KB, 700x525
>>25187057
>>
File: 1440698561463.png (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440698561463.png
256 KB, 1280x720
And here I am, Still waiting for Without to update
>>
>>
File: 1441136500409.jpg (794 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441136500409.jpg
794 KB, 1920x1080
>>25188703
This.
>>
bump for litiriy any content.
>>
I waiting for a nexus update as well
>>
File: 1439746992141.png (407 KB, 1100x1300) Image search: [Google]
1439746992141.png
407 KB, 1100x1300
>>
>>25189714
idk why but this picture always pisses me off. Its weird cause Celestia is my waifu too.
>>
File: 1439699333378.jpg (238 KB, 600x946) Image search: [Google]
1439699333378.jpg
238 KB, 600x946
>>
File: 1439756885200.gif (919 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1439756885200.gif
919 KB, 264x320
>>
>>25194650
calm down!
>>
G'night y'all. Stay based, keep it alive
>>
Welp, going to sleep, for realzies this time.
>>
A
>>
File: 0293-193-091123.png (349 KB, 1024x509) Image search: [Google]
0293-193-091123.png
349 KB, 1024x509
Without, Fifen, pls.

I need more evil Twiggles suffering.
>>
>>25200799
>>25189714
>>25188703
Come back guys, we need your green
>>
>>25200799
>evil Twiggles
No
>Twiggles suffering
Yes.
>>
I wish we had a new adulterous Twilight story, maybe some crazy combination of Fife's and Without's stories.
Where Anon would be less "muh soldier" and doesn't start new relationships even before divorce.
Where Twilight actually loves Anon but her lust, carelessness from her new royal status and curiosity pushes her to cheating with Flash without any feelings for last one. Where there's more of her POV where she trying to fix the damage.
Where Flash maybe wants to be prince and trying to seduce Twi and kill Anon.
Where Luna/Dash slowly helps Anon and only then starts to make relationships with him.
Where pones treat Anon like a person and not some kind of monster.
>>
>>25203691
Have you read Loki's adulterous Twi story? It seems to fit your criterion for a story, apart from Flash wanting to be prince or being from Twi's POV.
>>
>>25203777
Nah, I don't like all this politics.
>>
bomp
>>
All these problems, no greentext
>>
File: Regal.jpg (284 KB, 755x1024) Image search: [Google]
Regal.jpg
284 KB, 755x1024
>>25187057
Apologies, friendo. It's the week before mid-terms and my first Moot, so I've had very little time with all the work preparing for all this stuff.
>>
>>25203691
I'm having a hard time differentiating your wants from the 2 stories you described. they both cover pretty much all that already.
>>
File: Cucks.png (266 KB, 556x341) Image search: [Google]
Cucks.png
266 KB, 556x341
>>25207417
>My first Moot
Make sure he doesn't cuck you, Loki.
>>
a
>>
>>25209614
Sorry guys, I was merely pretending to be retarded this will not happen again.
>>
File: 5432743573245.png (433 KB, 799x870) Image search: [Google]
5432743573245.png
433 KB, 799x870
>>
File: Twilight banderas.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Twilight banderas.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>25211547
>>
>>25207417
What type of moot is it?, Is it just an extra curricula comp or is it assessment?
>>
Good night, people. Stay based.
>>
>>25213059
I will bump it for you
>>
>>25208322
But both their writefags don't know what to do with their stories, and because of that they are (almost?) kill. Also it would be really amazing to see this in one story, plus with fixing of writing problems of Fife and Without.
>>
Bump
>>
>>25215306
That makes me happy in Without's story point of view
>>
>>
File: 5465756735765.png (99 KB, 424x640) Image search: [Google]
5465756735765.png
99 KB, 424x640
>>25214354
What writing problems?

Based on the criterion you've outlined you want:
>An Anon with no character;
>A Twilight which is identical to the Twilight in both of the stories (I honestly don't see a difference, Twilight seems to 'actually love Anon' in both cases but have been lusty and careless, and is trying to fix the damage);
>Flash to want to be Prince, and try to kill Anon. (Happens in both stories.);
>Luna/Dash slowly help Anon and only then starts to make a relationship with him. (Luna and Anon was a little quick, which is intrinsic to their character arcs, but Dash and Anonymous are not in a relationship.);
>Pones treat Anon like a person (Don't they do that in both stories, apart from Flash and his allies whichever ones those happen to be? Why would Flash's allies treat Anon like anything but garbage?)

I don't really get how what you want is any different, apart from you don't like Anon having any character, or for the characters to have any flaws. You want a cast of bland, featureless mary sues to fill both stories. 'Muh soldier' is sort of intrinsic to his identity in Fife's, and one of his greatest strengths and weaknesses at the same time, and for Without's his rushing into situations without thinking things through seems to be core to the character, and a key part of what he's trying to overcome.
>>
>>25217315
>What writing problems?
For example Fife's story. He made a lot of plotlines which was pointless because he killed Anon after all(and tried to do this several times(!)).

>>An Anon with no character;
If a character has only one feature and nothing else - it's not a good character.
>I honestly don't see a difference
In Without's story she's in love with Flash tho.
>Flash to want to be Prince, and try to kill Anon. (Happens in both stories.);
It's optional.
>Luna and Anon was a little quick
>little quick
It's like they started dating several days after Anon found out Twi's secret.
>Pones treat Anon like a person
In Without's story almost everyone thinks Anon is a monster. In Fife's Celly and Shining didn't like Anon because he's an alien and "too dangerous".

>I don't really get how what you want is any different, apart from you don't like Anon having any character, or for the characters to have any flaws. You want a cast of bland, featureless mary sues to fill both stories.
Yep, you truly didn't really get it.

Also, bump.
>>
Bumping from the cinema.
>>
File: large.png (619 KB, 1280x803) Image search: [Google]
large.png
619 KB, 1280x803
>>25217629
>For example Fife's story.
Fair enough, it was a little odd. I'm holding out hope that those plot-points may come up again in some way in his earth-life, assuming he returns from the grave, but we'll see.

>If a character has only one feature and nothing else - it's not a good character.
Those character features touch a number of their other portions of their identity, but they are the central flaw underpinning the plot; they're not the entirety of their character, but they're the most important part for the sake of the story.

>In Without's story she's in love with Flash tho.
She was, emphasis on the past tense, in love with Flash, unless I've missed something that seems quite definitely over at this point as she's made a choice, just she made that choice too late.

>It's like they started dating several days after Anon found out Twi's secret.
I recognize that it's morally wrong that Anonymous jumped into a new relationship so quickly, essentially 'rebounding' as it were. But why is this bad for the plot? It seems like something a lot of people do in real life when they feel hurt and betrayed in that way, and is the root for more problems.

>In Without's story almost everyone thinks Anon is a monster. In Fife's Celly and Shining didn't like Anon because he's an alien and "too dangerous".
The Apple Clan certainly doesn't think Anon's a monster in Without's, and in fact if I recall correctly all of the Mane 6 turned on Twi to side with Anon on what happened. In Fife's, yes, Celestia and Shining disliked Anonymous; peoples' in-laws (A qualifier which roughly fits Cel) quite often dislike them, nor do their partner's exes. But the regular city-folk seemed by and large indifferent.

>Yep, you truly didn't really get it.
Apologies.
>>
>>25214354
I sorta agree here. I wasn't like prepared to wait out months for a trickle of a storyline. At first i was strangely obsessed with withoutaname's story, but now i couldn't really care less. Its gone on for so long and I realized it just isn't my thing. The entire story seems so drawn out over so long that I can't follow it anymore. My prediction is that flash dies and twilight commits seppuku and then anon regrets it and fucks luna cause she's now best pony and blah blah blah I'm bored of this shit 3 months after starting it. Its not a song of ice and fire. I'm not going to wait a year to hear a story this short be finished. I'm surprised this general is still around as it is. It'd be easier to name it "cuck general", at least you'd have a bigger base of people.
>>
>>25217629
He killed Anon after making plotlines to prove a point that some writers don't do. You can create branching arcs that will never have answers, because of premature death.
>>
>>25218081
save bump
>>
Drunk waiting on food to be done in the oven bump
>>
>210 posts
>only 17 of them are green
>>
File: _80083305_bigpainting.jpg (48 KB, 624x535) Image search: [Google]
_80083305_bigpainting.jpg
48 KB, 624x535
>>25221584
>>
File: How it works.jpg (98 KB, 397x524) Image search: [Google]
How it works.jpg
98 KB, 397x524
>>25212573
It's extracurricular, but as I'm planning to work for the Crown once I'm practicing it's pretty important that I have good oral advocacy credentials which are typically evidenced by engaging in mooting activities.

Gotta build up that CV, The Ministry is apparently pretty exclusive about hiring. And I'd hate to not get to wear that bitchin' robe Crowns get to wear all the time.
>>
>>25218149
You can always leave anon.
>>
File: Alpha Protocol.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Protocol.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Nice robes.jpg (33 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
Nice robes.jpg
33 KB, 545x365
>>25222953
Those robes look pretty good.
>>
>>25218149
>. At first i was strangely obsessed with withoutaname's story, but now i couldn't really care less. Its gone on for so long and I realized it just isn't my thing. The entire story seems so drawn out over so long that I can't follow it anymore.
> I'm bored of this shit 3 months after starting it. Its not a song of ice and fire. I'm not going to wait a year to hear a story this short be finished.
This. That's why we need a new writefag.
>>
>>25218149
Wow Anon, you just put into writing exactly the way I'm feeling right now.

I think I'll do an archive search in a year, maybe the story will be finished by then...
>>
>>25224780
Joking aside, yes, we need another writefag.
Also, can someone find BNW, he said he had something for us in the previous thread.
>>
Man, people on Gamefaqs are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>25222953
>>25222953

>It's extracurricular, but as I'm planning to work for the Crown

You are a braver man than I am, Crown law is brutal still If you ever become a judge I will relish looking back on your delicious greens as you churn out dry judgments.
>>
>>25203691
I think Anon can be 'muh soldier' only if it pushes the story forward. In Fife's it worked. Not perfectly but it worked.

Twilight cheating for anything but manic curiousity is already out of character. Lust isn't her thing. She's already OOC in that regard in the first place; I still love her going off the deep end for the sake of the 'relationship'

Flash is obvious villain and is obvious. What if Flash were on Anon's side? Be a guard, and get pulled into this fling because your earth-self flirted with her while she was desperate in a new environment? Get reassigned by Prince armor or somepony else who orders you to fuck twilight; you disobey, sister fucks you anyways.

Anon's a FUCKING ALIEN. Can't expect much better.

Most importantly, not in these stories, but in most, Anon is too forgiving. In Without's it's better, but isn't it reeeeealy Gary Stu to have attempted to forgive/live with/ be around cheating wife in the first place? I mean, what if he got violently defensive if ever around her when the trust is broken?

What if Pinkie Pie detected his wife's lust for another and told him before he even caught her?
>>
File: 1438619893171.jpg (738 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1438619893171.jpg
738 KB, 800x1131
>>
>>25139361

> You are Twilight Sparkle.
> Your head hurts..
> Your back hurts..
> Your wings hurt..
> By Celestia, everything hurts..
> But you'll keep going to buy Cadence time to free Anonymous.
> Pushing your hooves to the floor, your achy body rises as you continue to take in deep breaths of air.
> 'He doesn't love you anymore, you know that right?.. He avoids the very thought of you..' the bass in his voice grips your heart as your head rises.
> You stare straight ahead, where he stood only moments ago, now peering into nothingness.
> 'I think you do.. But you can't accept it.'
His voice comes from just beside you echoing slightly.
> 'Because if you had to accept it.. It would mean that you failed. Not only as a wife, but as a Princess as well. What would the ponies think?... Your friends?
.. Celestia?.. All the nonsense you represent, everything that everypony believes you to be, gone..' it feels as if a rusty knife twists in your heart.
"That's enough!" You turn to the direction of the voice while your horn illuminates, shooting off a weak beam in it's direction.
> You hit nothing as it fades into darkness.
> Your horn dims as frustration grows in you.
> 'And your parents?.. What would they say?.. How ashamed they must be to have raised such a selfish little~' the voice that came from behind you is cut off by your about face and scream.
" I said that's enough! " You rise with a few flaps of your wings firing another weakly charged shot in the direction of the voice, once more hitting nothing.
> Your breathing becomes more erratic as you scan the area frantically and wide eyed.
>>
>>25230281

> 'You were so accustomed to having such absolute control over everything and everypony. Always with a plan. Always with your little friends to follow your orders.. Everything to go your way all the time. And then you made your mistakes.. your choices with Flash... Now you're not in control anymore... Now you're the bad one in all of this. And it's driving you mad. This has little to do with Anonymous, and more to do with you saving face.. Saving your grip on control.. It's clear as day..' The voice explained with slow intentional pacing.
> You continue to look around trying to locate a source as it speaks.
> His words were maddening as you searched.
> They weren't true.
> They couldn't be...
"You're wrong!" Is all you're able to muster.
> 'Heh.. of course. That's why you are here fighting with me. To give your poor Anonymous a chance to escape with Princess Cadence. Like a good little filly trying to make things right.' It responds sounding humored.
> You lower down to your hooves trying to mask your look of shock while the chilling realization settled.
> He knew what you were trying to do..
> You turn your head to Cadence and Anonymous some distance away.
> 'Oh? You really think I didn't know?.. How adorably naive!' He chuckles lightly.
> 'Would you like to know what they're talking about? ' He begins to take a vague smokey form beside you facing them as well.
> You don't answer as your eyes remained fixed on Anonymous.
> 'Well I'll let you know anyway... He just told Cadence that Luna must be worried sick about him..' His smile remains as he watches you fight your devastation.
> Your lungs forget how to take breath for a moment as your eyes begin to sting and well.
> 'That's right Twilight.. Luna..'
"B-But..." Your mouth moves, wanting to speak.
> Wanting to say anything at all.
> But the weight behind the crushing statement robbed you of the ability to.
> You were here risking your life fighting with... A ghost? A demon?..
>>
>>25230367

> And he was worried about Luna?..
> 'So who's protecting who, young Alicorn. Are you protecting him from me?... Hmm I wonder..' the sharp tooth grin crosses it's faint features.
> A feeling of isolation, of complete solitude begins to invade you as your desperate stare remains on Anonymous.
> A chill takes you at the thought of not being able to change his mind.
> A cold slap of reality, that you truly may have lost him.
> You are Anon.
> Your brow furrows as faint familiar voices enter your ears.
> "We will help you Spike.."
> "Thanks Luna!" The unmistakable voices of Spike and Luna clearly rings.
> Spike!
> He must be trying to help Luna get you guys out too.
> Your heart aches knowing what's awaits you when you wake.
> More pain..
> More disappointment..
> "Anon?" Cadence's concerned voice snaps you out of your thoughts.
"Huh?.. Oh.." You notice she glances back once more.
> She has to have noticed by now.
> There's no way she didn't..
> She probably thinks you're some type of monster too..
> Saying what needs to be said to escape.
> Your hand rubs your sore chest uncomfortably.
"Listen, Cadence.. I've been having some real trouble understanding this. With what's happening to me and all.. It's not my doing." Her attention fixes back on you as you clumsily trip over your words trying to find some kind of explanation.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is... I guess.. Try to have some understanding.. Some ~" A nauseating pull from your core halts your words.
> You stagger slightly trying to keep your balance as you feel the world around you spin.
> "Anon?!" Cadence offers a hoof to balance you.
> 'It seems our time here is being rudely interrupted. Before they try to get in your head.. Before they turn on you.. Remember our words. They will hurt you. They will hurt us.. They will fear what they don't understand. And understand us, they will not.' He speaks with a sence of finality, a sence of pleading.
>>
>>25230396

> No smugness, or humor that usually accompanied his tone.
> For some reason, it made you believe him to a point..
> In your clouded mind, you still knew he was right.
> You are Luna.
> You have not a clue what the tiny dragon is doing, but if the efforts are to help your dear Anonymous, you'll help.
> "I uh... I guess.. let's get the thing between them?. Ya let's do that!" His obvious doubt makes your expression involuntarily drop.
"Are you quite sure that is how this works?.." You do your best not to sound too doubtful.
> "Doesn't hurt to try!" His motivation picks up as he tries to wedge the crystal shield between your love and the brat.
> You can't help but to glance back to Celestia and Shining in disbelief of this plan.
> Shining watches curiously as his two Crystal Empire Guards watch with a determination and belief in their own home town hero.
> Celestia simply nods to you calmly.
> With a quiet sigh and stare to the floor, you raise your foreleg to help Spike wedge the shield between them.
> With a few wiggles and repositioning, it begins to slide between them.
"What are we supposed to be looking~"
> Your words become caught in your throat as the shield flashes light blue and maintains its own aura.
> "Woah!" Spike falls back.
> By the stars is it working?!
> A slight groan comes from Anonymous as his brow furrows.
> It has to be working!
"Anonymous!" You accidentally yell desperately and wide eyed, scanning him for further response.
> "Cadence! Hun?!" The sound of Shining's emotional outburst turns your head in their direction.
> You notice she turns her head into his chest a little as well with a grimace.
> When you turn back you notice Celestia took to Spikes side scanning Twilight with worried eyes.
> "Twi? C'mon! Wake up!" Spike pleads.
> You notice a tear or two spill from her closed eyes, adding to her already unkempt appearance.
>>
>>25230513

> You start to become impatient, expecting them to wake up, or at least give some sort of indication sooner.
> Drawing a long inhale you make up your own mind.
"We are going to try something. The spell should have weakened enough!" You speak loudly and sternly to be heard over the humming tone of the shield that still produced it's own aura.
> "Sister! Do not rush into what you do not understand!" Celestia tries to warn you.
"We understand that he needs help! That is all we need to know!" Your expression says you're determined to do it anyway.
> Celestia turns back to Twilight with a sence of defeat, knowing she will proceed regardless of her opinion.
"Ok Anonymous, come back to us.." Your horn illuminates a deep midnight hue as you focus on him once more.
> Finding what you focused on to teleport him from the burning barn, and to your room, you try once more enveloping him in your aura
> You use the spell gritting your teeth slightly as the aura pulses slightly.
> "Unng.." is heard from him as his back arced away from Twilight a little.
> Though he failed to teleport, he did move!
> An excited exhale leaves you noticing this.
> Oh stars! It's working!
> You try once more.
> Another grunt leaves him as a space opens between them.
> "You can do it Luna!" The unexpected cheer from the small dragon encourages you.
> Emboldened by his cheer you give it one final effort.
> Your jaw muscles clench your teeth tightly as you concentrate.
> The aura around him contracts tightly around him before~
> SNAP
> A few gasps from the room enter your ears.
>>
>>25230573
A-another cliffhanger? Muh heart cannot take it anymore, mighty writefag
>>
>>25230573

> Followed by a loud clank of a crystal shield falling from the bed.
> It had nothing to hold it up as Anonymous was no longer there to support it.
> He now laid on the floor at the foot of the bed, face down.
> You couldn't hear or see anything else besides for him, even though a commotion was occurring on both sides of you.
> Scampering like a filly to his side you drop to the floor next to him.
"Anonymous? Dear?.." you say with a sence of both excitement and fear, placing a foreleg around him attempting to turn him in your direction gently.
> It already felt better that you were able to touch him now, though you were having trouble moving his deadweight.
> He was still very out of it.
> A small pat from little green feet jumping from the bed distracts your efforts.
> Spike stands at the corner of the bed holding a pillow from it.
> "Why are you calling him dear?" He approaches you with the pillow.
"Well.. uh.. um." You're not ready for this.
> "Here, let me help!" He puts the pillow under Anon's head with care.
> "I have a little experience with this." He grunts as he begins to roll him from his stomach to his side.
"Experience?.."
> "Yup!.. It's called guys night out, heh." He seems to be holding a nostalgic smile, forcing the weight of the severity of the situation away.
> "Every now and then. He tries to keep up with Big Mac. Well, tries to anyway." He fixes his pillow keeping Anonymous on his side facing you.
> Spike stands beside you facing Anonymous with a small smile.
> Placing a small clawed hand atop his head he speaks to you while facing him.
> "I knew you could do it Luna! I don't know what me and Twi would have done if we lost him" he turns to you with a warm genuine smile.
> It feels like it's breaking your heart.
> As much as you didn't care for Twilight, you could clearly see how much Anonymous meant to Spike.
> As bold of a front this dragon put on, he truly was an innocent creature.
>>
>>25230662
>>25230672
Nao dassit. Sorry I'm losing people/people aren't enjoying it. I know my update rate sucks. I'm doing what I can when I can.
>>
File: 1438887984959.jpg (607 KB, 2313x2625) Image search: [Google]
1438887984959.jpg
607 KB, 2313x2625
Good update, Without, as always. Keep it up, fagget
>>
File: 1425586434602.jpg (16 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
1425586434602.jpg
16 KB, 500x289
>>25230791
Thanks brotato.
Gotta say though, you've got a bad habit of just showing up, dropping green, and disappearing without a word.

Speaking of niggas MIA, where the fuck is Fife and AMP?
>>
>>25231084

Thanks friend. I'll keep trying.

>>25231627
I don't mean to. If I had more time to post it would be with updates. I try to pop on with a quick lurk daily. I'll try to let that be known more if you want. Weekends are tough for me because significant other is always around.
>>
>>25231682
Nah, you ain't gotta do all that. I'm just saying it's just a bit disorienting, you know? Like when a friend you haven't seen in a couple months shows up unannounced on a weekend off with several two-foot hoagies and two cases of your favorite beer, you both binge on Top Gear and Parts Unknown for the weekend, and he leaves for an unspecified amount of time with a simple "later, bro".

I gotta stop doing that shit to my friends.
>>
>>25231810
Uh, oh.
>>
>>
>>25230791
Woohoo having a rough day and jump on to see Without posted.
Not that bad a day afterall.
So we finally moving out of the dream part and into the scenes where we see Spikes world shatter cause of Twi and execute Flash for treason?
>>
>>25230791
Honestly, at this point I'd rather the thread just die and pop up once a month or so for large dumps, cause these short sporadic updates are pretty much killing my interest in the stories.
>>
File: Coup De Retard.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Coup De Retard.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
In the words of the retard beside this kekless wonder,
>>
>>
File: 1437515355873.png (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437515355873.png
3 MB, 2560x1600
>>25230791
>I'm losing people/people aren't enjoying it
Trust me, we still enjoy your green, Without. It's always good to see your work after shitty day.
>>
>>25230672
>>25230791
Good update, still cant wait to see everyone's reaction to sombra
>>
Good night, people, stay based.
>>
>>25233503
uh... then most people would never find it tho. i know i would miss them.
>>
>>25237602
HA
I actually like that show though.
A few of the seasons were a bit shit because they were trying to go for a lighthearted tone but that came off as cringy as fuck. I'm glad they got more serious.
>>
>>25238217
Didn't the ghost hunter people get in a shootout in Arizona or something?
>>
>>25238362
Ghost Adventures did go to Tombstone, Arizona and reenact a shootout as part of the shot for tourists.
I live 2 hours from Tombstone and they do cool stuff like that on a daily basis.
>>
>>25238369
>as part of a shot
show*
I hate touchscreen keyboards.
>>
>>25230396
>> A cold slap of reality, that you truly may have lost him.
Jealous Twi is best Twi.
>>
File: 1439792160288.png (149 KB, 274x318) Image search: [Google]
1439792160288.png
149 KB, 274x318
>>25240837
> A cold slap of reality, that you truly may have lost him.
She took this fucking long to realize that.
>>
File: 1437460440547.gif (395 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1437460440547.gif
395 KB, 200x150
>>25241433
>>
>>25240837
>>25241433
I hope she won't be just like: Oh welp, I've lost Anon. It's time to find new bf.
>>
File: 1444438215849.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1444438215849.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>25241951
Why not? Anon did
>>
>>25230791
wellyou keep udating atleast. but you should update once a mounthwith a huge one rather than small (well done but could use a bit more work) a week or so
>>
>>25243637
broken keyboard and on another note i got the feeling twi is becoming something "discorded" Pic related
>>
File: Yes I do.jpg (73 KB, 614x572) Image search: [Google]
Yes I do.jpg
73 KB, 614x572
>>
>>
>>25243661
If Twi's getting discorded, then where's Chrysalis in all this?

>>25230672
>>25230791
I just hope that NMM and Sombra aren't a coordinated effort. That would be SO corny. Coincidental villains who see each other as threats and wouldn't touch each other- accidentally helping each other is kinda cool.
>>
>>25241951
>"Oh Flaaaaaash..."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 203

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.