[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventures at Canterlot High
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Anon's Last Stand.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Last Stand.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
Young Anon, tired of the merciless bullying he faces everyday from the students at Canterlot High, sneaks his Nerf arsenal into school to get his revenge. Can Sunset Shimmer and gang reach out to Anon before it's too late?
>>
>>25080690
>"ANON, DON'T!"
"S-SHUT UP, SHIMMER!!! THIS BITCH HAS TO PAY!!!!"
>Anon shots Cheerilee with the Nerf fling.
>The teacher, perplexed, raises an eyebrow while the ball falls to the floor after having hit her
>"...I'm still expecting that paper, anon"
"WAAAAAAAAAH!!! FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!"
>>
>>25080708
keep going
this is hilarious
I want to see him take out his revenge and everyone just gets annoyed, but lets him get it out of his system before committing "suicide" by nerf gun
>>
>>25080778
Make this happen
>>
>>25080778
>"Hey there, bro! You up for a little jam session, later?"
"FUCK YOU SENTRY!!!!! TWILIGHT WAS MIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE!!!"
>"Ouch! Bro, hey! Watch it! Not in the face! Ah, still sore bout li'l sweet Twi, huh? Tell you what, why don't we take turns? Anything to help you lower your stress, mate!"
"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE MY DOWN YOUR PATH TO PERDITION!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
>"...uh, so 2pm in the gym, ok? Oh, ANON! Nice getup, by the way! It totally rocks!"
[running away] "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
>>
>Outside, Sour Sweet is having archery training in CHS football field
>"WHO THE FUCK IS SCR- oh, hi there, anon! Hey, once I had the Nerf bow too, then I grew up.
"Oh Sour Sweet, you're the only one who really understands me! Stay here, don't go near the school! Blood is going to be spilled, I can't stop it now!"
>"Ow, that's not nice. Are you going to trip and break your nose again?"
"We could have been happy, together! Your the most nice girl I've ever met, I swear I won't forget you! Farewell, my love!"
>"Aaaw, thanks! You're still a fucking faggot, but thanks"
"TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICEEEEEE!!"
>>
>Principal's office
>Celestia is reviewing some papers, glasses on, a calculator standing on the table near her.
>All of a sudden, voices, just outside of the door
>Some giggling
>Then a couple 'thud!', like somebody has hit the door with rubber sticks
>Silence
>Another thud
>More giggling
>The handle goes down and the door opens
>"...Anon, next time you should knock"
"SHUT UP, YOU TYRANT!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR DISPOTICAL RULE!"
>"I beg your pardon?"
"PRAY TO YOUR GODS, WENCH! TODAY, I WILL PURIFY THE WORLD OF YOUR FILTH!!!!"
>Anon takes aim with the Nerf rifle
>Then misses the target, hitting in sequence the table, the calculator, a picture on the wall, and the table again
>This last shot bounces on the desk, hits the principal's chest and then bounces off
>"...h-hey..."
>Anon, begins to scream like a banshee, wielding his nerf guns like a madman and shooting blindly at the ceiling
"I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAAAAAAAAIN!!"
>Then runs away
>Celestia's office is filled in nerf 'bullets'.
>After a few awkard minutes of silence, she puts a hand on her chest, where the shot hit.
>"ow..."
>>
>Corridor, some minutes later.
>Anon is standing in the middle of a small crowd, looking at everyone with wild eyes
"STAY AWAY! YOU CAN'T STOP ME, NOW!"
>Nobody moves a finger
"D-don't you understand!? I HAD TO DO IT!! THIS WORLD IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE!! What do we live for? Money and sex, that's what!"
>"...weren't you a virgin?"
"I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! I HAD TO TAKE ACTION! We can't just stand here, doing nothing! People have to be hit with a hammer! Only this way they will understand!"
>"I don't even think there is a Nerf Hammer"
"SILENCE! My final moment has come! It's time for me to pay for the sin I have committed today! Forgive me if you can, but don't forget my teachings! And love your brother!"
>Anon kneels, then takes the nerf gun out
>Tears start streaming down his face
"...g-goodbye everyone"
>He points the nerf gun to his head
>clinches his teeth
>then pulls the trigger.
>The bullet, resting on his temple, don't move (of course)
>he moves the gun away a bit, checks there are enough bullets, then shoots again.
>The bullet bounces off his head
>the gun falls to the floor
>Anon lies down.
>The crowd stares at him, in silence. Somebody coughs
>Then they all go their own way.
>Snips gets near to the corpse
>"Hey bro, can I get my gun back now?"
"Fuck...you...Snips..."

the end.
>>
File: 1404403510184.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1404403510184.gif
986 KB, 300x196
>>25081008
>weren't you a virgin

brilliant anon
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>25081008
>I don't even think there's a nerf hammer
>>
File: medium.gif (175 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
175 KB, 338x600
>>25081136
>>
>>25081008
>Sunset Shimmer and the girls approach Anon's "corpse".
>Anon sits up and hangs his head knowing his 32 paragraph manifesto he sent to PNN (Pony News Network) was a waste of time.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU PONY UP AND TRY TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME LIKE YOU DID WITH THAT BITCH SCILIGHT?"
>"We didn't need to. Sometimes friends have to let friends face the consequences of their actions when they do something stupid."
"BUT I'M GOING TO GO TO JAIL FOREVER! I'M NEVER GOING TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT DOESN'T HAVE A PENIS!"
>Anon stares deeply into Sunset's eyes
"Sunset will you be my first and only girlfriend in the 30 seconds I have until the police arrive?"
>"No"
>Anon begins wailing as the police barge in and toss him in the back of their paddywagon.
>The sirens fade away as the police drive off and the students get ready for third period.
>>
When will Anon pull an allahu akbar? Like, legit anarchists cookbook blowing up the school in the name of 30 virgins... Anon is number 31
>>
>>25081604
I would have absolute retribution on Sunset, Elliot Rodger-style for this bullshit.

This man DESERVES a girlfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 659x609
>>25081008
>>25081604
Amazing
>>
>>25081604
>police
>for shoting the principal with Nerf guns
>>
>>25082133
Considering schools suspend kids for biting Pop Tarts into gun shapes and have them arrested for bringing clocks into schools I'm pretty sure police would've been called immediately and then he would've gotten blown the fuck away.
>>
>>25082133
Guns in schools are serious no matter if its a nerfgun or not I got suspended one time in highschool for having a laserpointer that was shaped like a 6 shooter
>>
>>25082186
Meh, I had some of my classmates shoot the teacher with water pistols from the window, the last day, but nothing came of it...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.