[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fresh new drama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_inline_njmnofSinm1raat15.png (297 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njmnofSinm1raat15.png
297 KB, 500x324
So apparently the assholes at the gaming colts have kicked their asian sprite artist out of their shitty house. Because they're assholes really that's it. Hypocritical, stupid and evil.

http://thegamingcolts.net
http://pix3m.deviantart.com/journal/

I guess they never saw an asian or an artist acting eccentric or autistic before. No they simply hated him. And drove him to see a psyhiatrist for no reason.

I say we make this shit go viral on Dumblr and say the people at the gaming colts are shitty bigoted racist autists. Tumblr will look like a bunch of hypocrites and double standard fags for kicking an asian out of their home.

And no I'm not the artist. If anything the asian guy is too chill and blaming himself for getting kicked out of the team and house.
Remember kids. If a group of unstable autistic tumblr-retards invites you over to their house then God say NO. Hell No.
>>
File: jimmie.png (190 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
jimmie.png
190 KB, 317x317
>>25071316
Do you see a sign at the top of the board that says "Your Personal Army"?
>>
File: 1444745704510.jpg (75 KB, 473x393) Image search: [Google]
1444745704510.jpg
75 KB, 473x393
>>25071316
Who.
>>
>>25071316
>Someone posts online saying they got kicked out of their house "for no reason"
I'm sorry, but that's an immediate red flag. It just makes me assume that they're trying to hide the real reason.
>>
>>25071346
Would you rather have a prompt opener instead? Cadence: "Hey anon! Is this drama worthy? Let's send it to Horse News"
>>25071363
I just nswered that.
>>
>>25071383
Well the reason seems to be that he's autistic and can't work in team envieonments. Sadly the bastards won't reveal what the "firestorm" was and how it started.

But because we all know how equally autistic the entire fanbase is, especially Tumblr, it's harder to believe that Tumblr wasn't just being a bitch to him and he didn't du nuthing like a good yellow friend.
>>
File: dont avoid the question.jpg (71 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
dont avoid the question.jpg
71 KB, 640x350
>>25071389
DID YOU NOTICE A SIGN AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD THAT SAYS "YOUR PERSONAL ARMY"?
>>
>>25071453
>>25071346
Do you see a sign at the top of the board that says "SAMEFAG"?
>>
>>25071316
At least he isn't homeless like madmax and some other starving artists.
>>
>>25071316
Why the fuck should we care?

Studio looks like a bunch of autistic idea guys expecting the world from people with actual skills like the artists and devs, i.e. every other tiny fandom game studio in existence. He is better off without them.

He doesn't even sound that mad on his blog, he's talking to a therapist while going out and partying. Good for him.

The best thing will be for him to quickly leave this stupid bullshit behind him, not have a bunch of self-righteous EQD faggots like OP perpetuating it

sage
>>
>>25071316
good riddance
>>
File: don't make me ask again.png (371 KB, 512x358) Image search: [Google]
don't make me ask again.png
371 KB, 512x358
>>25071511
Knock it off, anon. I don't need you to call me a samefag. Everyone knows I'm a samefag. When other anons samefag they pretend to be different people,, but when I samefag I do it in the context of the film Pulp Fiction, because I want you to fucking GET it.

But you wanna know what's on my mind right now? It's not the fact that you failed to get this completely obvious bit. It's the Personal Army Request in the OP.

I'll ask again. When you came and logged onto /mlp/s front page today did you see a sign at the top of the board that said "Your Personal Army"?
>>
>>25071602
>>25071453
>>25071346
>avatarfag

Autism at its finest
>>
>>25071316
Why should I care about autistic fandomfags ?
>>
http://desustorage.org/mlp/search/text/pix3m/type/op/

Stop advertising yourself faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.