[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think we'll ever have an episode located at the top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1242321421.png (2 MB, 1323x780) Image search: [Google]
1242321421.png
2 MB, 1323x780
Do you think we'll ever have an episode located at the top of Canterlot's mountain?

pic related
>>
You would be lucky if the entire map wasn't retconned the next time Hasbro wants to push a new playset.
>>
File: 1444697715665.png (3 MB, 1463x889) Image search: [Google]
1444697715665.png
3 MB, 1463x889
>>25057274
Here's the new map
>>
>>25057307
wow shit, how old is that?
>>
>>25057417
It's from the Art of Equestria book which came out recently. An anon uploaded it in his dump thread of a couple pages last night. Another anon said he was going to provide a link for the entire book today, so hopefully that appears soon if you're waiting for that.
>>
>>25057274
>Twilight goes to the top of the mountain to investigate out of curiosity in her spare time (she has a lot of hobbies) after new discoveries about the local geology.
>After some poking around, it turns out that the "mountain" is an active volcano.
>Because of dark voodoo 1000-year magic bullshit, it's going to blow in the near future.
>Twilight has to convince Canterlot and the surrounding region to abandon their homes and evacuate, when many of them don't even think that there's a problem.
>Eventually, everyone evacuates, just in time for Canterlot to be buried in lava.
>Insert disaster relief here.

>Everyone learns one of three lessons:
>1. We can't just deny when something changes in the world around us, but we need to take action before it's too late (implicit climate change episode).
>2. When disaster strikes, everyone from all over should lend a helping hand in some way (disaster relief episode).
>3. Do your research before deciding where to put a city. Putting Canterlot haphazardly on the side of a mountain was probably a terrible idea, even worse since it was a volcano (some of the decisions about this world were pretty stupid episode).

There you go, OP.
Your episode will cause the fiery deaths of hundreds.
Are you happy now?
>>
>>25057742
I was expecting someone to make a skyrim reference right off the bat but yeah.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 399x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 399x339
>>25057742
They better fuckin not make a climate change agenda episode fuck that shit.
>>
>>25058091
I want popsci fags to leave.
>>
>>25057742
>retconning Rarity's shop in Canterlot
>literally destroying the Princess' castle
no
fuck you
>>
>>25058137
No, they will literally destroying Twilight's castle.
>>
>>25057307
>Undiscovered West
>The Unknown
>Forbidden Lands
We'll never know what lies in all those places.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.