[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be walking around at night >hear frantic train whistle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 596011.png (405 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
596011.png
405 KB, 1000x1000
>be walking around at night
>hear frantic train whistle
>see this
>what do?
>>
get the popcorn, im eating chicken tonight!
>>
>>25048728

>untie the unicorn
>save from the train
>>
>>25048728
>First
holy crap a steam train? I didn't know my local railroad even had any operational left!
>then
get scoots off the tracks. I'll kick her off if I have to.
>>
>>25048728
Sit on the tracks next to her.
>>
Start bitching about EqG to the train, causing it to derail.
>>
>>25048777
>the train continues on, regardless of the lack of rails
>it smashes through trees, houses, and speeds off into the distance
the ride cannot be stopped
>>
File: 130856000524.gif (27 KB, 225x219) Image search: [Google]
130856000524.gif
27 KB, 225x219
>>
>>25048802
Only teh oldfegs will get dis lol tbh fam smfh
>>
>>25048728
Watch. It's free entertainment.
>>
>>25048728
Don't worry, trains in rural areas have cowcatchers specifically for this eventuality, so the chance of it being damaged is minimal. No need to intervene.
>>
>>25048922
simply ebin
>>
>>25048728
Tell scoots to kill herself in a way that doesn't scar a poor train driver pony for life. Remember, if you live alone be sure to have a plan for someone to discover your body after you died else you may be left to rot for several days making clean up an absolute mess.

If you cannot do the above though, be sure to lock your door and keep the pets away from your room. Dogs and Cats are known to eat the carcasses of their dead owners, starting with their face, meaning your plan for an open casket funeral may be completely ruined and also means a big clean up. While most of the time this is probably due to starvation (pet has been locked in for several days and the only thing to eat is the dead owner) don't think leaving food out will save your face from being eaten by Fido. Some dogs are known to eat their owners even if there was an entire bag of dog food they could have ripped into. This may spell the death of your beloved canine or feline too, since who wants a pet who fucking ate their previous owner's face.
>>
>>25048728
What a dumb horse. They have trains in Equestria, she has to know what the tracks are for. Good thing she got her cutie mark just in time to die in the most retarded way possible.
>>
File: 132432421352.gif (633 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
132432421352.gif
633 KB, 480x342
>>25048728
>>
>>25048776
>>
File: coletrain.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
coletrain.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
>>25048728
You can't stop the train, baby.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.