[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm so proud of you little buddy!" I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>"I'm so proud of you little buddy!"

I didn't cry until here.
>>
Where the fuck are Scoots and Sweetie's parents? Bloom's are dead, I get that. But Sweetie's have no excuse.
>>
>>25031481
Orphan or parents don't give a shit
>>
>>25031427
>crying over a kids show
>not crying on the inside like yeehaw
>>
>>25031427
Not this shit again.
>>
oh sure it's okay when they get their cutie marks or it's with rarity and sweetie belle or applejack and applebloom but dash is involved and suddenly it's a different story.

You're all a bunch of self ignorant twats.
>>
>>25031481

They're still on vacation.
>>
>>25031427
I didn't cry at all.

Except on the inside, when I realized how much more of Lauren's work they're going to rape.
>>
>>25031481
They sent her to live in ponyville when she couldn't fly, because cloudsdale would be too dangerous.
>>
File: straightouttareasonstolive.jpg (60 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
straightouttareasonstolive.jpg
60 KB, 627x627
>>25031587
This
>>
>>25031481
Scoots actually has very loving and kind parents, but they're both Indian immigrants who don't speak a fucking word of English and are too shy to go to social functions.
>>
>>25031587
>Lauren's work
Why even mention Faust now? They're so far deviated from where the show originally seemed to be going you may as well be complaining that the new Transformers movies didn't include Optimus Prime being downloaded onto a floppy drive. Season 1 and 2 are a completely different show than a lot of what's come since. Why would you ever expect the CMC to get the marks they hinted at way back in season 1?

The show is just doing anything it feels like. Today the CMC got cutie marks in cutie marks. Tomorrow Twilight's magic dining table tells Pinkie to tell Griffons to go fuck themselves with their money problems. Faust's vision, whatever it may have been, has been far, far behind us for a while now.
>>
>>25031427
you're such a faggot. wow.
this is unbelievable...
>>
>>25031427
Scootaloo's parents are still in Neigh Zealand. Sweetie Belle's are just useless rednecks.
>>
>>25031558
this tbh
>>
>>25031427

> posting shitmark pone

killyourself.jpg
>>
>>25031600
That...actually makes sense
>>
File: tear.jpg (165 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
tear.jpg
165 KB, 375x550
>If mom and dad were here, they'd be so proud
>>
File: 1442566133236.jpg (40 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1442566133236.jpg
40 KB, 500x351
>>25034658
Left-uppercut to the solar plexus

>>25031427
Right-Hook to the temple
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.