[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon in pones prison #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
Prev. thread >>22839198
Old thread have hit bump limit, so here is a new one
Small explanation for those who don't know what are these thread :
Anon is in ponie prison for a minor incident (pushed someone in a line/throw a waste at the floor and didn't pick it up/insulting someone)
It's perfect in all ways, it's a fuckin' hotel.
Also, hugging while the mare don't want to hug is as awful as rape in our world
Current pastebin :
http://pastebin.com/u/Zelis
http://pastebin.com/N3Vk1MaZ
>>
>>22874509
>Well, if i just try to put it up, it goes in the black thingy
u wot
>>
>>22874543
In her mouth, there is a big part of it which is black
if i try to fix it, the line just go straight into the black hole thus making it worse
>>
>>22874434
Jammies.

With teddy bear prints.

They call me the fuzzy slipper rapist.
>>
>>22874564
make the mouth smaller

or just lessen the lines made from biting
>>
File: 1430514730445.png (134 KB, 745x1053) Image search: [Google]
1430514730445.png
134 KB, 745x1053
>>22874434
My autism couldn't handle it. I also think her coat should be more cream colored than tan. And her mane and freckles more dark chocolatey. Because right now she just looks like Button's mom.
>>
Anon in Pone Prison - Part 2

My Pastebin with all previous parts: http://pastebin.com/u/MLPNope

--------------------------------------------------

>Day 16 in Equestria
>Everything was going great for you ever since this whole "prison" thing started for you almost a full week ago
>The food was great
>The atmosphere friendly
>Your cellmate, Flizzy, not even as close to as scary as you first imagined her
>This entire thing was pretty amazing, considering you were in prison and what-not
>Honestly, you never considered yourself a strong man, so you thought the worst coming in here; that you would likely be some mythical creature's bitch by the end of the first day
>But instead you have made a best friend, who you share top bunk with, and have taught your fellow prisoners how to play Basketball; which you excel at compared to them
>Actually, when you asked for the equipment to play Basketball you expected it to take longer
>Instead, they sent a white unicorn with gems on her butt the next day, along with a team of different types of ponies, and they created the items from your description by the end of the day
>You don't really know, but maybe in this mystical land of talking ponies, dragons, manticores, and all sorts of creatures they regard prison and punishment as something completely different than what it was back on Earth
>Nonetheless, after getting the supplies to play Basketball, you had to teach the prisoners how to play
>Thanks to Freedom Keeper, who you still kinda despise for her utter annoying nature, you were able to host a seminar detailing the rules and how to play
>The entire prison populace showed up for it and most of them seemed to love this new sport being introduced to them
>You were happy to oblige, you used to play Basketball all the time when you were a kid; never were good enough to join the varsity team, but were one of the best in the community league
>>
File: 1426273825037.png (1 MB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1426273825037.png
1 MB, 2000x1400
>>22874741
YISS
>>
>>22874741
YEEEEESS
>>
>>22874733
Should we decide on a color scheme for CnC?
>>
File: Cookies-n-Cream-Ice-Cream-2.jpg (107 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Cookies-n-Cream-Ice-Cream-2.jpg
107 KB, 550x550
>>22874870
I think it should look more like cookies and cream ice cream. White coat with oreo cookie colored mane and freckles.
>>
>>22874434
Don't you know who I am
>>
>>22874870
Seconding >>22874902
>>
>>22874741
>After a few days of the creatures trying to learn how to play, especially those who had bodies that would make it difficult to play, they seemed to be ready for their first game
>That is where you currently are; the first game of Basketball this prison populace has ever played
>You are on a team with:
>Your cell partner, Flizzy, who has been inseparable from you ever since night one; she is probably one of the best friends you have ever had, and you barely met her not too long ago
>The super nice manticore that always bakes goodies for people in his free-time, who had no name but the prisoners refer to him as Delicious Goods
>The hyper aggressive/competitive umbral pony who emits light instead of darkness, Umbright
>And the slime, who you know absolutely nothing about because it seems to be about as animate as you would expect a slowly moving blob would be
>They put the slime on your team to be a handicap, as you are the only one who has any real experience playing the game
>The other team consists of:
>Freedom Keeper, the prison warden, who seems WAY TOO ENTHUSIASTIC for her first game
>A demon who was recruited to be a guard after he served his time, who all of the current prisoners fear and hate; you don't know his name though
>A six armed monkey who you normally see meditating in the garden area; don't know his name either
>A normal guard pony you never met
>And a three horned grey unicorn who you know you have saw a few times, but don't know much about
>Well nonetheless GAME ON!
>...
>>
>>22874902
What about her eyes? Maybe green, kinda like mint?
>>
File: Mint_Green_429782_i0.png (173 B, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Mint_Green_429782_i0.png
173 B, 800x800
>>22874953
That would look good I think. Maybe something like this?
>>
>>22874924
>>Your cell partner, Flizzy, who has been inseparable from you ever since night one
hhngg
>>
>>22874924
>By the first few minutes of the game, your team is already up by 8 baskets
>Between the Umbright, Flizzy, and you the other team can't compete
>Despite her originally enthusiasm, Freedom Keeper seems to be slowly following the ball back and forth, mostly watching you score on her teammates
>The guard pony just can't seem to keep up
>The demon guard is getting outplayed hard and being a bad sport by yelling at us for "cheating"
>The three horned unicorn isn't using any magic to attempt to dribble or shoot, so is failing in all of her attempts
>And the six armed monkey is doing exactly like Freedom Keeper; just silently observing while following you slowly
>And another basket
>and another
>and another
>and another...
>You just keep scoring on them relentlessly
>You would feel bad, but you and Flizzy have never been so in-sync
>She got ahold of the game almost instantly, doing about as well as you are
>Umbright keeps yelling at you to pass to him, even when he is not open
>"COME ON! PASS! I CAN GET A BASKET! DO IT!"
>Despite being annoying as hell with his insistent attitude, he is playing on equal terms with you; likely would be doing better if he seemed to understand the concept of "teamwork"
>After the score reaches 102 - 0, halftime commences and the creatures watching are not even enjoying the spectacle anymore
>Honestly, you aren't either
>It is not fun to win so easily
>Maybe next half you'll start to take it easier on them, give up the ball on purpose to try and make it seem like they did a good job stealing
>"Hey Anon, you got a second?"
>Flizzy motions you over to her with a wave of her claw
"Yeah! Coming!"
>You run over to Flizzy, who is drinking out of a water bottle, visibly sweaty from all of the running
"Yo. Wussup?"
>Flizzy leans in close and starts to whisper
>"Hey Anon, do you think they are up to something? I don't think they are even trying."
>You give her a strange look
>Was she even seeing those ponies tripping over themselves?
>>
File: 1430263701288.jpg (16 KB, 422x362) Image search: [Google]
1430263701288.jpg
16 KB, 422x362
>>22874924
>Three horned unicorn
Wut?
>>
Ok i already drew her following your recommendation so you must be sure of what you want because i won't redraw everypic everytime
so, tell me, what do you want ?
>>
>>22875144
>>22874902
>>22874994
for colors.
And put the freckles on the cheeks instead of the mouth.
>>
>>22875144
Mint green for eyes.
>>22874994

cookies and cream for mane and freckles
>>22874902

oreo colored freckles and mane and white cream for coat.
>>
>>22875144
Bedroom eyes.
>>
>>22875187
So you want her like this ? (made quickly on paint)
>>
File: like this then.png (142 KB, 745x1053) Image search: [Google]
like this then.png
142 KB, 745x1053
>>22875223
Forgot pic
>>22875222
What do you mean by that
>>
>>22875231
Try this color for the mane.
>>
>>22875095
>And that demon wouldn't stop screaming profanities at you all game; it actually kinda made you feel guilty, like bullying a little kid
"I don't know what you mean. They were obviously having a tough time trying to keep up with us. I mean, two of them were tripping over each other and I heard the demon say he was going to personally drag me to Tartarus a few times now."
>Flizzy shakes her head slightly and motions her eyes over to Freedom Keeper and the six armed monkey
>"No. I meant THEM. They weren't trying to do anything all game. I think they are going to try something. We shouldn't let up in the slightest, those two will dunk on us hard if we let 'em. I can feel it in my instincts."
>You chuckle and pat her on the back
"In your 'instincts'? I didn't know Dragons had a supernatural ability to gauge Basketball potential. Personally, I'm gonna let up on them. It is just a game, after all. We've got them beat already; where I come from, this sort of lead is practically impossible to come back from."
>Flizzy just sneers at your proposal to take it easy on them
>"I don't want to ever lose if I have a chance to win. No mercy for them. If you actually want to win, I suggest you listen to me dude. The first sign of weakness you show and they will exploit that. SHE will exploit that."
>Flizzy gets up and walks back onto the court, throwing her water bottle onto the ground behind her
>Umbright follows right behind her, looking at the demon on the other team and taunting him with lines like
>"Good luck. With how bad you are, you will need it."
>Flizzy is raring to go, ready to continue scoring hard on them
>Umbright is continuing to taunt the other team, mostly the demon
>The manticore is going over and wishing the other team good luck earnestly, like a good sportsman
>And the slime is... doing slime things, like sitting and not moving in the middle of the court

Anons' choice:
Take it easy or keep destroying the other team?
>>
>>22875250
Looks shitty as fuck with white coat
black is good
>>
>>22875116
Yes. THE GREY TRICORN! Legends state that she is the last of her kind... and the first of her kind.
>>
File: 33575474.jpg (56 KB, 785x359) Image search: [Google]
33575474.jpg
56 KB, 785x359
>>22875296
>>
>>22875279
>sitting and not moving in the middle of the court
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE EVEN IN FOR? OBSTRUCTING TRAFFIC?
>>
>>22875282
Alright, just wondering.
>>
>>22875279
Keep destroying, but never help warden+monkeys
>>
>>22875320
He's flubber
>>
>>22875329
>but never help warden+monkeys
What do you mean?
>>
>>22875231
>>
>>22875279
Curbstomp them to appease the glorious Flizzy overlord.
>>22875231
White is an awful color for the coat.
Honestly, the color in the original one was fine.
Also, I´d rather have dark brown freckles than white ones, but maybe that´s just me.
>>
>>22875615
>the color in the original one was fine.
except it made her look like a knockoff of button's mom and didn't look anything like how cream is supposed to look.
>>
File: FFFFCC.png (323 B, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FFFFCC.png
323 B, 480x480
>>22875615
How about something like this?
>>
>>22875867
This.
>>22874733
mixed with This version.
>>
So what are pony prison showers like?
>>
Sorry it took me so long. I went and made dinner.

>>22875279
>...
>You know what, Flizzy hasn't steered you wrong yet, you can trust her "instincts"
>Well... there was that one time she choked you...
>Ah forget that, it was a misunderstanding
>Nonetheless, the only way to teach is through example; you will make one hell of an example out of the other team
>If they have anyone to blame, it won't be you, but instead their two teammates just sitting around watching everyone else play
>They haven't even tried to help, so it only makes sense your team is beating them so badly
>Hopefully then can just learn from this ass-whooping
>As you start to head back over onto the court, you nod towards Flizzy to confirm you aren't gonna go easy on them
>Flizzy gives a light smile towards you, then goes back to serious mode as both teams prepare to get back to the game
>...
>It doesn't take much time for you to get back the ball from one of the ponies and score on them
>You just got that ball and drove it full speed down the court for a lay up
>The score is officially 104-0
>This is in the bag; just gonna score another 100 points or so on them and the pain will be all over for their team
>Flizzy runs over and steals the ball from the tricorn and starts to maneuver herself around the two stumbling opponents to do a lay up, which is more like just putting it straight into the basket for her
>"Anon, get in position to steal after I make the basket and they throw it back!"
"Got it!"
>As you are ready to implement a quick 4 point strategy, the ball disappears from Flizzy's grasp
>"H-HUH?!"
>You hear a slam come from behind and see the scoreboard change from 104-0 to 104-2
>You quickly turn around and see Freedom Keeper hanging from the rim with a huge cocky smile
>"HEY DARIUS! THINK WE GAVE THEM ENOUGH OF A HANDICAP?"
>The 6 armed monkey speaks in a surprisingly bass voice for his size
>"I think we have."
>"THEN IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0yYYf9gXSQ
>>
>>22876101
>WHAT?!
>T-That must have just been a fluke
>"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!"
>Flizzy yells to you, noticeably annoyed by that sudden steal
>"Hey! Hold onto the ball ya losers!"
>Umbright yells at Flizzy and you
>Must have just been a fluke, she hadn't done anything all game after all, it would not be surprising for her to catch Flizzy off guard with her sudden choice to actually join in
>You aren't going to let her psyche you out though
>That annoying mare's cocky attitude will only fuel you to want to DEMOLISH her even more
>Flizzy goes over to the basket and picks up the ball to inbound it
>Freedom Keeper and the six armed monkey, who you now know is named Darius, are standing near the two ends of the box, where Umbright and you are currently standing
>"PASS IT TO ME COLLOSOBITCH!"
>Both Umbright and you are positioned to be open to a pass, so Flizzy makes the pass as he requests
>As Umbright is about to catch it, Darius does a massive sidestep and extends his arm to catch the ball
>He throws the ball from one hand, to another, then to an already airborne Freedom Keeper
>"SLAM!"
>She catches the ball and plummets it immediately downwards into the hoop, making an even louder slamming sound than before
>"DUNK!"
>104-4
"T-They just used our plan!"
>Flizzy just stands there noticeably astonished
>The demon starts jumping up and down in joy, laughing right in the face of Umbright; who is gritting his teeth angrily
>"HEY! I SAID PASS TO ME, NOT TO HIM! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME DUMBASS!"
>Umbright is anything but happy right now
>This just gets Flizzy even more angry
>Flizzy get the ball once again and completely hurls it at Umbright
>"HOW'S THIS FOR 'TO YOU'?"
>Umbright, surprised by the sudden speed of a ball thrown by such a massive creature at full speed, is not able to catch it in time
>The ball instead hits him in the head and flies out of bounds
"Oh no..."
>You know this feeling
>Your team is tilting
>>
>>22876101
Good choice in VN´s there anon.
>>
>>22876245
I don´t think the choice mattered all that much.
>>
>>22876245
>If you don't take control quickly, they will start playing worse and worse
"Don't worry guys, we still have a massive lead on them. Just stop fighting, we still got this in the bag."
>Umbright, rubbing his head from the pain of being whacked so hard by the basketball, just growls at you and Flizzy
>"I will just have to win this myself! You idiots! You're lucky I even got us that lead in the first place!"
>Flizzy scowls at him in such a manner that would likely make you piss your pants if it were directed towards you instead
>She then just sighs and walks over to you
>"Fine Anon. I will trust you, if you say we still can win then I will just work on winning."
>Thank god for Flizzy
>You were scared for a second things were about to go down the shitter
"Let's do this, there is no way they can win if we just keep them from scoring."
>Flizzy and you get into a defensive position, attempting to work more on preventing scoring than scoring yourselves
>...
>End of the third quarter and the score is now 106-98
>Freedom Keeper moves faster than you can even register when she gets that ball while jumping higher than you think even Flizzy could get with her pure leg power
>Every single time, she uses phrases you are surprised she even knows, like "BOOM SHAKALAKA!"
>Umbright is doing even worse than the tricorn, who is now playing pretty decently, now thanks to him completely losing his mind while raging
>And almost as scary as Freedom Keeper is Darius, who moves in ways that leave absolutely no room for any error; he puts machines to shame with the pure perfection he executes everything he does
>Flizzy can barely keep up now, as she is still a newbie to the game
>You would like to say you are the only one doing well, but that is not true either
>The only basket you got this quarter was when Delicious Goods accidentally tripped with the ball and smashed it against the ground in a way that it bounced straight into their basket; complete luck
>>
File: Alma Elma.png (743 KB, 799x602) Image search: [Google]
Alma Elma.png
743 KB, 799x602
>>22876419
If you don't want to know the end of this before I write it, then don't read the spoiler:
If you chose to go easy on them, Anon would cause the team to lose thanks to being COMPLETELY caught off guard. Kind of a "this is what happens when you don't trust Flizzy." More than anything, it was to make Anon choose in a way that would show he is actually an Anon with Anons' reasoning.

>>22876374
Alma Elma is best grill.
>>
File: Gnome.png (439 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Gnome.png
439 KB, 600x600
>>22876476
That ain´t Gnome.
>>
>>22876423
"Okay guys, well we still have a full quarter to defend against them. We can still do this."
>You look at Flizzy
>She still is determined and ready to win, you can't let her down
"I promise you, all of you, if we work together we can still do this."
>Lizzy smiles at you confidently
>"Don't worry Anon, I trust in you."
>You look at Umbright
"We won't let them make fools out of us. Let's go make them feel silly for trying to catch up to us."
>Umbright goes from an angry frown to a confident smile
>"Damn straight. They are all just worms compared to us!"
>You look over to Delicious Goods
"So how about it? We all a team?!"
>He just gives his usually friendly smile to you
>"I have not had this much fun in a while! I am so glad I have you all as my teammates."
>As you get ready to disband the huddle, the slime slithers over
>Does this thing want to be part of the huddle too?
>Well it is your teammate after all, you should put your trust in it also
"You too little buddy. We'd never win this without you."
>You think you see the slime slightly bubble for a second
"Now on three we say 'Go Team!'."
>They all nod in unison, minus the slime who you would like to think is contributing to team spirit in its own way
"ONE, TWO, THREE!"
>"GO TEAM!" "GO TEAM!"
>As you disband the huddle, the other team is already on the court ready to rumble
>The demon is giving a cocky laugh and starts to taunt
>"Good luck! You will need it!"
>How original...
>Your team starts with the ball this time
>Welp... HERE WE GO
>>
>>22876595
>You throw the ball in to Flizzy, who has finally learned how to get the ball without allowing it to be stolen mid-air by stepping into it while having a teammate body block the two who could steal it
>As she gets the ball, she quickly passes it to Umbright
>The six armed monkey quickly steps in front of Umbright and moves in front of his path to intercept the ball
>Before grasping for the ball, Darius makes a snide remark at Umbright's selfishness
>"To advance, one must be prepared to share their victories. It is a shame you choose to be stagnant."
>Umbright quickly stops his drive towards the basket, catching Darius off-guard, and throw the basketball backwards
>"I always win. This is my decision based on my skill, not me sharing my victory."
>As you dash towards the basket, Delicious Goods catches the tossed ball and tosses it out of his mouth from a few feet away
>He missed the basket and it rebounds off
>You expected this from him though, he has not made a single shot all game, thus you are already in position
>At the end of your dash, you jump up and grab the ball ready to put it right back up upon landing
>But as you land, Freedom Keeper appears before you ready to stop you from scoring
>Not exactly as planned, but it is alright, you are prepared for this also
>You blindly throw the ball behind you and yell
"FLIZZY!"
>Out of nowhere, a huge dragon soars to the basket and slam dunks hard enough to cause the glass backboard to shatter
>You feel ash fall upon you as Flizzy flashes you a victorious look
>"I gotcha Anon."
"DAMN STRAIGHT!"
>And with that, you feel like you can win again
>The crowd erupts in cheering as they realize what just happened
>The score is now 108-98
>You hear a loud laughter from the one who was just about to block you
>"AHAHAHAHAHA! NICE! GOOD JOB! I WAS AFRAID THIS WAS GOING TO BE TOO EASY FOR A SECOND! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, I WANT THIS TO BE FUN!"
>Freedom Keeper is having a grand time by this sudden slam dunk
>>
>>22877158
>By how confident she is, you think she still thinks she can win
>And honestly, you can see why she thinks that; you likely can't fool them with such a maneuver for a second time
>A spell is cast on the backboard and the glass reverses and fixes itself
>The other team starts with the ball
>"I have learned more from you all, thus I must thank you. Unless you have more to teach, I cannot let you win though. For that I apologize."
>Darius throws the ball in towards the tricorn
>You run up to the tricorn to steal the ball
>When you go down to grab it, though, she quickly outmaneuvers you in a fashion that mirrored the perfect movements of Darius
"W-WHAT?!"
>The Tricorn starts moving down the court as quickly as Freedom Keeper, mimicking her dribbling patterns
>"GET BACK HERE!"
>Umbright attempts to intercept her from the side to stop her drive, but she just stops immediately like Umbright did earlier
>Umbright completely tumbles over and the tricorn continues her drive
>"You're not getting past me!"
>Flizzy swats her arm down to hit the ball out of the Tricorn's reach, but she just jumps over her arm and shoots the ball
>As the ball makes contact with the rim, it misses and rebounds off
"YES!"
>You are running to rebound the ball, but before you can, the tricorn is already back up catching the ball
>She jumped after immediately hitting the ground towards the direction of the ball, so even after catching the rebound she is flying out of bounds
>But almost immediately after getting the ball she kicks backwards past all of your team
>And suddenly
>SLAM!
>The glass breaks as Freedom Keeper slam dunks the ball thrown back to her
>Wait...
>WAIT
"WAIT!"
>You yell out of a mixture of anger and surprise
"HOW?!"
>Freedom Keeper falls off of your backboard and replies
>"I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I LOVE IT! LOOKS LIKE WE HAD A LITTLE SECRET WEAPON ALL THIS TIME! HOW INTERESTING! HEHEHE!"
>WOT?!
>You saw that tricorn doing terrible all game, what changed?!
>>
so much green

thank you nope
>>
>>22877368
>Once again the backboard is repaired and the game continues
>But it starts to fall apart again
>That tricorn starts beating everyone
>She is moving as swiftly as Darius while showing the same speed and jumping power of Freedom Keeper
>Now their team has not two, but THREE monsters
>Though keep scoring on your team now, one after another
>The only benefit you have is that your team is still staying organized, thus working together well enough to keep them from securing a lot of their baskets
>...
>There is only a minute left on the clock
>The score is now 110-112; they have 2 more points than your team now
>The clock's timer is stopped, but will start as soon as the ball is tossed in-bounds
>Your team has possession after the demon fouled Umbright
>Umbright is showing annoyance and anticipation, but there is nothing he can do about it than channel it into the motivation to win this game
>So he places his last hope into you, who came up with a plan for the team to do a hand-off play and get a two pointer in, then try for the quick steal into another 2 points to win the game; like what they wanted to do earlier
>This time the catch is that the whole team will be attempting to intercept the ball this time, leaving nobody down near their basket if they screw up
>It is everything or nothing on this
>Umbright throws it into Flizzy, who quickly starts to drive it down the court
>She is stopped by the Tricorn who successfully swats it out of her claw
>You jump out and catch it, but you land on your butt and have to toss it quickly
>But as soon as you attempt to find a target, the three beasts are on you immediately
>You have absolutely no way to pass to any of your teammates
>Darius is attempting to grab the ball from you as you flail yourself from side to side
>WHO IS OPEN?
>WHO IS OPEN?!
>GOD DAMNIT! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION NOW!
>Darius finally gets a hand on the ball and you know you only have one choice to pass to
"CATCH!"
>The slime is the only one open
>>
File: Gtavfabienlarouche.jpg (57 KB, 400x621) Image search: [Google]
Gtavfabienlarouche.jpg
57 KB, 400x621
>>22877394
Namaste
>>
>>22877531
SLIME YES
>>
>>22877604
I was expecting this so hard, get ready to slime jam.
>>
>>22877531
>The ball flies through the air, completely uncontested as nobody would have even thought to guard the slime
>You had no other choice
>It was for this last chance, this final opportunity to win, that he had to trust his teammate
>40 seconds remained on the clock
>The ball hits the slime, slipping straight inside of it
>"UMMM. YOU CAN GO GET IT DARIUS."
>Darius sighs and runs over to the slime quickly, the other two going over to block the other players on your team from getting the ball from the slime
>35 seconds remain on the clock
>As Darius reaches down to pick up the ball, the slime starts to bubble and blurble like crazy
>Darius jumps backwards as a reaction to the Slime suddenly expanding outwards, quickly changing its shape
>The slime begins to change into a brownish color, with pieces of red and white in certain areas
>30 seconds remain on the clock
>As the slime begins to complete its transformation, the ball goes to one of the stick-like areas it had formed and came out at the end
>Everyone is too surprised by this sudden change to do anything right away
>The slime is fully transformed and you cannot believe your eyes
"NO... FUCKING... WAY!"
>25 seconds remaining on the clock
>The slime looks exactly like
"MICHAEL JORDAN?!"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB5nZXAGjzs
>The slime quickly starts to dribble the ball upon finishing its transformation
>Just as quickly, the tricorn and Freedom Keeper turn towards MJ Slime and attempts to stop him with everything they have
>The tricorn uses exact movements at super speed to attempt to intercept the ball mid-dribble, but MJ Slime just bounces it slightly harder, making her calculated grab go a bit too fast and completely miss
>Freedom Keeper moves to the slime's left one way, while Darius moves exactly in-front of him, prepared to steal the ball with the precise movements of all 6 of his hands creating a perfect defense
>>
>>22877730
FUKKIN' WUT?!
>>
>>22877730
GLORIOUS
>>
>>22877730
So, Fizzy sex?
>>
>>22877730
I prefer this song for a situation like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyeKAkMwCpw
>>
>>22877730
>Freedom Keeper attempts to lunge at the ball at the exact same time as the tricorn
>MJ Slime just throws the ball over his head in an arch to change the dribbling hand
>As he does this, the two ponies lunging for the ball smash heads together, causing both to lay there and clutch their heads
>20 seconds left
>Darius seems noticeably startled and nervously boasts to the slime
>"Y-You can't get past me! I have a perfect defense. No matter which way you go, I can intercept you!"
>MJ Slime is not intimidated in the least and just walks towards Darius while dribbling
>"Didn't I tell you! It is useless! Your best chance is to just pass the ball!"
>Darius is starting to get frightened, a complete oddity you would think
>15 seconds left
>MJ Slime walks towards Darius's left and...
>"I'VE GOT YOU!"
>Darius encloses his arms from both sides on the slime and the two downed ponies get up, getting ready to rush MJ Slime from behind
>MJ Slime fakes out Darius and dribbles the ball between his legs, using his slime body to shrink under his arms and reform on the other side immediately to continue dribbling
>10 seconds left
>Everyone except the slime and the three attempting to stop the slime are completely silent, watching this completely unbelievable event unfold before their very eyes
>MJ Slime gets to the outside of the 3 point shot zone and gets ready to take the shot
>The two ponies are rushing at him from behind in a desperate attempt to stop the shot
>5!
>The tricorn jumps to hit the ball from the top
>4!
>MJ Slime fakes her out and lowers his arms at the exact second she would hit the ball; causing her to completely miss and go flying by
>3!
>Freedom Keeper attempts to trip and foul him, but he takes the jump at the exact second she lunges, going higher than she could reach
>2!
>MJ Slime arcs his shot
>1!
>MJ Slime lets go to make the shot
>BUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
>As the buzzer goes off, the ball goes straight into the hoop, hitting only the net
>...
>>
>>22877917
>The scoreboard changes from 110-112 to 113-112
>Your team won
>The silence completely goes away as everyone in the prison erupts in cheers
>"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
>Your team and you all run towards each other and start hugging one another while yelling
>"YES! YESSSS!!!"
>Surprisingly, Umbright seems to be the happiest about this; he is literally crying
>"OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU GUYS!"
>If you were not so hyped and 'in the moment' you may find that sudden character kinda weird
>But everything is too wonderful for that at the moment
>It may have only been a practice game, but with the emotional investment you all put in, it felt as good as winning the olympics
>The demon guard scowls and walks off while the guard pony comes over to congratulate you all
>The slime comes over back in its original form
>You all raise it up and start cheering
>Delicious Goods hugs the slime and says
>"I'm going to bake a cake that looks exactly like you. I will call it 'The Victory Cake'. You will get first slice."
>As the celebration goes on, you look over to Flizzy and notice she is looking back at you with a huge grin upon her face
>She comes over to you immediately and starts hugging you... a bit too tightly
>"I knew I could trust you. That was amazing, Anon!"
>You can hardly breathe, but you don't put up a fuss as you feel like basking in the hug
>For a few seconds at least, then you start tapping on her and calling for surrender
"Uncle! Uncle!"
>She notices you turning blue and drops you
>You get back up off of the ground and start to brush yourself off
>"Oh. Whoops... Sorry Anon. Heh heh."
>You stop for a second, then hug her yourself
"I promised you we could win. I don't break my promises."
>You do actually break promises sometimes, but you feel like saying something cool
>Flizzy just hugs you back, more gently this time
>The celebration starts to die down and you hear from over by the other team's hoop
>"CONGRATULATIONS! THAT WAS SO SUPER FUN!"
>>
File: defuck man.gif (435 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
defuck man.gif
435 KB, 500x473
>>22878055
That whole thing made me giggle like a retard.
>>
>>22878055
>It was Freedom Keeper
>She walked back over with a little stumble in her walk; she must have hit her head decently hard
>You have to say, after seeing how capable she was during this game, you have a new found respect for her
>She is still annoying and has a voice that makes you want to kill small animals, but at the very least you think she is kinda cool now
>"SO I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW! BECAUSE I, THE WARDEN, LOST TO THE PRISONERS' TEAM, THE ENTIRE PRISON GETS TO MAKE ITS OWN RULES FOR THE NIGHT! NOTHING TOO CRAZY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE... IGNORE CURFEW AND STAY UP ALL NIGHT, I CAN'T STOP YOU!"
>She starts to exit the prison's newly built gymnasium only saying once again
>"CONGRATULATIONS! I HOPE YOU ALL COME TO ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL SPORT ANON BROUGHT US!"
>Then she fully exits
>Speaking of individuals on the opposite team
>Where did Darius and that tricorn go?
>Darius probably went off to meditate, is your guess
>The tricorn could have gone off and done anything else
>Seriously though... how did she suddenly get so good after doing as bad as the guard in the beginning?
>Maybe she was good all along and just faked being bad so to surprise us, kinda like Darius and Freedom Keeper's sudden half-time announcement
>You continue to ponder the sudden skills from the grey tricorn, until a brightness like the sun starts to blind you as a creature approaches your left side
>You cover your eyes for a second, then start squinting while looking at the source of the bright light
>It is Umbright, and he is glowing much brighter than usual
>"H-Hey Anon... I just wanna thank you for helping us win. I-If it weren't for you I would have kept us from acting as a team... so sorry."
>You just give him a thumbs up, using your free hand that is not semi-covering your eyes, and reply with
"Yeah. No problem Umbright, my man. Thanks for being on the team and keeping us on the path to victory. Couldn't have done it without you."
>>
>>22878192
>The bright light starts shining brighter as he says quickly as a response
>"I-It's not like I wanted thanks or anything... but thanks for thanking me. If you ever feel like hanging out or something..."
>You are too busy being FUCKING BLIND at the moment to completely understand everything he said
"What? Sorry, I think I missed that."
>"IT IS NOT LIKE I WANT TO ACTUALLY HANG OUT WITH YOU! I WAS ONLY ASKING BECAUSE YOU SEEMED SO LONELY! G-GEEZ!"
>Umbright starts to run away, shining brighter than ever
>Wow, what was his problem?
>You feel a tap on the back of your shoulder
>As you turn around, a bright blue pony in a lab coat retracts the hoof she poked you with and starts speaking
>"Hello Anonymous. Our labs are ready for you now. Please follow me to the examination chambers."
>What?
"I am sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about."
>You look to where you thought Flizzy was, but she apparently went off somewhere else while you were not paying attention; likely when Umbright was blinding you
>You guess she won't be able to explain what is going on
>The lab pony just keeps motioning you to follow her
>You decide to get it over with and hear her out; if they need you in a lab, there must be something that needs to get done
>Probably DNA identification or something, you don't know what prisons do, but you would not be surprised if they had to draw blood to keep on record or something
>So off you go with the lab pony, you wish you could at least tell Flizzy you were off, but it probably won't take too long anyways
>You can be back and celebrating in no time
>You try to ask the lab pony answers on the way to the lab, but she keeps ignoring you and constantly answering
>"All questions will be answered by the doctor that will be examining you."
>Whatever
>You enter a white tiled hallway, not knowing that this theme is a sight that would become very familiar to you soon enough

- END OF PART II -
>>
>>22878307
That was fantastic, Love the cliffhanger too.
>>
>>22878307
Love you Nope.
>>
>>22878359
Get your ass writing I need something to fill the void in my life with.
>>
>>22878359
>>22878377
Thanks. I am glad you liked it.

I wrote A FUCKING LOT! Like wow, I didn't expect this Basketball game to end up taking so long, but I kept getting invested in making it more and more interesting; more twists.. always more twists!
>>
File: And I love you, Random Citizen.png (54 KB, 443x220) Image search: [Google]
And I love you, Random Citizen.png
54 KB, 443x220
>>22878377
>>
Welp. Whoever else is writing, take over. I'm outtie for the night.
>>
>>22878467
You got it boss, consider it done.
>>
>>22867893

Be Anon
>Lunch is over
>Time to shine
>You head towards your cell, Cookies will follow in a few minutes
>She won't be here for another five to ten minutes
>Perfect
>You move over to your bed against the back corner of your cell
> Your bed was large by human standards
>Stupid big by tiny horse standards
>They had given you a dozen pillows along with amazingly soft sheets and three blankets
>This place really was like paradise sometimes
>You remove the pillows and blankets from the bed and begin to carefully arrange the pillows into a nest shaped roughly like a lopsided bowl with pillows against the wall
>Perfect to lean against
>You lay all but one of the blankets on top of the pillows, nearly completing the setup
>All it needed now was someone to help you fill it
>And you knew just the pony for the job
>You took off your shirt and tossed it aside
>Cookies couldn't resist you without a shirt
>Speaking of which, she should be arriving any-
>Several soft knocks at your front door interrupt your thoughts
>The time for your mid day cuddle was upon you!
>Huzzah!

Be Cookies
>Be walking to your pre-lunch cuddle session
>Be very excited to have your itch /finally/ scratched
>Be also thoroughly annoyed with Anon
>What was he thinking, teasing you like that during breakfast?
>The others might have noticed!
>Your relationship was /far/ from appropriate, after all
>A guard sneaking cuddles with an inmate!
>It was the kind of scandal that could end your career
>The kind of scandal that could put you in prison for 'taking advantage of an inmate'
>Never mind the fact that HE started it!
>You almost don't notice the soft sound of knocking coming from around the bend in the hall.
>You cautiously slow your canter and peek around the corner
>OH HAY BISCUITS
>>
>>22878512

Be Anon
>You fling open your door
"Hey, about time you-"
>OH BISCUITS
>That isn't Cookies
>That isn't Cookies at all
>or if it is, she is doing an /amazing/ impression of the warden
"H-Howdy Warden, what brings you here?"
>"Hello Anon it is good to...see... you
>The warden is stunned by your bare chest
>not because of muscle or fat, but because you've never been bare-chested in public
>The Warden continues to stare at you for several seconds
>You cross your arms self-consciously
>She shakes her head and blushes slightly
>"You've been absent from Show and Tell for a couple days now, is everything ok?"
"Eeyup, everything is just fine. I'm a happy camper."
>"You sure? I've heard you've been having trouble making friends. Coming to Show and Tell could help you make friends."
"Nope, I'm good, no need for that. I have plenty of friends already!"
>"Really? Who are they?"
"Well..."
>You can't say Cookies is your friend, that might make the Warden suspicious
"None of my friends are in prison."
>NAILED IT!
>"Don't you get lonely here alone? And why don't your friends ever visit you?"
>BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE WAY
"Because...they are very busy with their lives"
>"You really should make friends here. Join in one of the activities going on right now! Just because your block is doing Show and tell doesn't mean you have to. You can join one of the other groups. There are groups knitting, doing book club, and I hear there's even a group playing with a ball in the yard. I hear the game is pretty intense"
>If this goes on much longer, Cookies might get caught trying to sneak to your room!
>>
>>22878527

>You had to get the Warden away from your room by any means necessary
"I'll try joining the book club for a while I guess.."
>"Lovely! I'm sure they'll be happy to let you join"
"Just let me get my shirt"
>you shut your door and quickly put your shirt back on
"gotta let Cookies know why I'm not here"
>You grab a pencil and paper to leave a note
>She'd probably be so worried otherwise
>You leave the note on your bed and open the door to once again see the Warden
>Her eyes light up as she starts leading you down the hall towards the library
>Looking back towards your room, you spot a flash of movement at the far end of the hall
>Cookies n Cream!
>She is peering out from the bend in the hall
>>
>>22878552

>If she were human, she'd be staring daggers at the back of the Warden's head
>She was doing the pony equivalent
>Staring slightly dehydrated dandelions
>You mouth an "I'm Sorry" to her and she bites her lower lip
>Human souls were not meant to handle this level of Hnngg
>Cookies disappears behind the wall as the Warden turns her head to face you
>And begins to sing, not noticing your discomfort
>About making friends
>WHY DID THEY ALWAYS SING
>That was another reason you liked Cookies
>She never sang for no reason
>And her singing voice was the perfect opposite of the Warden's singing voice
>As the Warden walked and Warbled, you wished she wouldn't have wasted your time

Be Cookies
>HORSE FEATHERS!
>HAY BISCUITS!
>[ANGRY HORSE NOISES]!
>Having nothing else to do, you head to the guardhouse to think of creative and new curses
>and to take a shower
>a really cold one

Be Anon
>Be at the book club
>Time has stopped
>You could see a hummingbird's wings make delicate movements as it slowly flew past the window
>The inmates were /still/ discussing the latest chapter in their book
>All the character did was go to a florist's shop
>All the book club did was discuss the symbolic importance of the flower's colors
>/every/ flower
>In a florist's shop
>There's one flower you'd like to show these inmates
>Very pretty flower
>Flower that's a better singer than they are too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPs8SZZTg68
>yeah...
>that would be neat
>you sigh
>at least book club is only an hour and a half long
>only an hour and twenty seven minutes and thirty four second to go...
>>
>>22878564
Be Cookies
>That itch felt like it was burrowing through your skull!
>And because the Warden had stolen Anon, you had lost your chance to get it scratched during your break
>You were stationed in the communication room, the heart of the PA system
"Today's lunch special will include artichokes and oranges from Manehattan with cheese and dairy from the Udder ranch. It will be...
>Oh you really /dislike/ whoever wrote this script
"...udderly delicious"
>That physically hurt
>Oh hey, this is an interesting announcement...
"Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Ponyville and Leader of the Elements of Harmony has generously decided to offer a prize to the best behaved inmate by the end of the week. She will deliver the prize personally during lunch."
>She's the princess that sent Anon to prison, wasn't she?
>This prison
>That she's going to visit
>This could be bad...
>Nah, you are just worrying yourself over nothing
>What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>22878622
While Nope. was doing his magic, I wasn't just twiddling my thumbs.

I was twiddling my thumbs dangerously close to a keyboard!

Pastebin is updated with tonight's posts, and that's all for now. Promised my friend we would game before the night was over and I've been keeping him waiting too long already.
>>
>>22878564
>[ANGRY HORSE NOISES]!

This will never not be funny.
>>
>>22878743
>>
>>22878404
>MJ SLIME

Best twist yet.

Tsundere Umbright?
>>
>>22878307
To be honest, kinda lost interest with the weird ass freak cast.
>>
>>22878622
Yes. Yes, Cookies is undeniably adorable.
>>
Slime is best pony.
>>
>>22875940
Ok and what color for the mane/eyes ? And I will try to see if bedroom eyes is better or not
>>
>>22877730
TOPKEK
That was pure genius
>>
>>22878622
It's always really cool to read your writing, you're doing god's work Mythd
>>
>>22878622
Love this story keep up the amazing work!
>>
File: jolly.png (215 KB, 1300x1091) Image search: [Google]
jolly.png
215 KB, 1300x1091
>>22879984
I-It's not like he wants Anon kouhai to notice him or anything!

>>22880502
But unique characters and plot related points are the best part of a story. Who likes the mundane anyways; other than dual avarice users?
>>
Bump, we need more writefags+more green+more drawfag
>>
>>22875320
Loitering.
>>
>>22881846
By God, what a heartless monster. And I'm not just saying that because he lacks internal organs
>>
Bump, don't let the thread die
>>
>>22882998
Trust me anon, pony prison threads ain't dying anytime soon.
>>
>>22880984
Her eyes should be mint green.
>>
>>22883601
Ok and mane ?
>>
>>22883717
Dark brown.
>>
File: Sweating towel unicorn.png (62 KB, 377x391) Image search: [Google]
Sweating towel unicorn.png
62 KB, 377x391
>>22875231
>>
>Prison showed up in today's episode.
>>
Rewrote this, because my brain fucked itself, obviously, while writing it:

I know it is kinda scummy, so sorry for asking, but if any drawfags want to draw Flizzy I would love that. I would do it, but my art is about as good as "1000+ hours in MS Paint" drawings if the artist had a stroke while drawing the pictures.

Just kinda want to get an artist representation out there. Feel free to say "fuck off", just a request to any drawfags in the thread that ain't got anything better to do.
>>
>>22884383
Was it like the prison in these thread ? Because i haven't saw it
>>
>>22881060
>>22881183
Thank you both, I hope you guys have as much fun reading the next bit as I had writing it
>>
>>22878622
Be Anon
>You can feel your will to live draining from your body
>You couldn't feel your hands anymore
>"The description of the flower first flower of the top row of the bouquet on the top shelf of the western wall, closest to the door was simply divine"
>"I agree, I love the color yellow!"
>You were going to die in this library, surrounded by idiots discussing flowers
>"Please excuse the interruption, I have to use the little warden's room"
>The Warden was leaving?
>Now was your chance to escape!
>You watch her step out of the library towards the hallway restroom
>Showtime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
>As soon as the other inmates put their noses back into their books, you carefully slid from your chair
>Staying low so that their books blocked their fields of vision from you, you inch your way under your chair and away from the group
>risking a glance back, you notice one of the inmate's isn't looking at his book,
>He's staring at where you were sitting with a perplexed expression on his face
>He takes a deep breath, no doubt to alert the Warden of your escape attempt!
>NONONONONONO
>"WAAAAAASCHUOUOU"
>*sniff*
>THANK YOU BASED GOD
>He was only sneezing
>All the other inmates comment on the power of his sneeze and he just blushes and giggles
>As everyone returns their noses to their books, he really does notice you aren't sitting across from him anymore.
>You hold perfectly still
>He glances around the Library until he sees you
>On the floor
>Near the door
>He just raises an eyebrow and slowly turns back to his book and the discussion
>You'd have to remember to properly thank him for not ratting you out
>But that would be taken care of in the future
>For right now, escape!
>You've made it to the door!
>VICTORY!
>*sink sounds*
>The Warden is about to leave the bathroom!
>The one you have to get past to complete your escape
>DEFEAT!
>no
>NO
>MommaNON did NOT raise no quitter!
>>
>>22886357
>You retreat back to the library, planning the next phase of your great escape
Be The Warden
>You still have no idea why your parents named you that
>What you do know is that you /really/ needed the restroom
>You felt so much better!
>You had been holding that in for a long time
>You didn't want to miss a single second of book club
>You loved discussing flower colors!
>You leave the restroom feeling refreshed and hurry back to the book club
>You were so proud of yourself for getting Anon out of his cell
>He had spent the entire book club looking outside, deep in thought
>Flower colors are serious business
>You were glad he was taking it all so seriously!
>Before you take your seat, you notice something wrong
>There is an empty chair next to yours
>Anon disappeared
>...
>Poor dear must be shy, and couldn't stay with the group without you!
>You had to find him so that he knew it was ok to rejoin the group!
>You didn't hear anypony pass the bathroom, so he must still be in the library somewhere
>Time to find that silly 'human' and bring him back to the group
>You put your nose to the ground and begin to sniff for him
>Found his trail!
>Only a matter of time, now!
>Let the search begin!
>>
>>22884383
That was just a jail cell, not prison. Or at least, that I what I think.
>>
>>22886393
Be Anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6z3s1Gig0
>You had managed to find a fog machine in the back of the library
>Perfect to obstruct the Warden's vision
>But that wouldn't help much
>You knew about ponies' powerful sense of smell
>Especially the Warden's nose
>You had taken the last minute to prepare
>You had speed in two circles, forming a figure eight shape between the shelves
>after completing the circuit, you had retreated farther into the depths of the library
>You watch the Warden sniff for your trail...
>There! She found it
>She keeps her head down and follows your trail until she gets to your diverged paths
>Please take the bait!
>Damn! No dice, she followed the real trail...
>...the real trail that lead straight to you!
>You have to lose her somehow
>You creep from your hiding place and begin a high-stakes game of hide-and-seek
>Luckily the same inmates who had left the fog machine behind must have had a party
>that they didn't clean up afterwards
>There was all sorts of stuff to help you escape, just lying in the aisles
>Someone was probably going to lose dessert privileges over the mess
>Hopefully they don't miss too much dessert
>Their laziness has given you the keys to escaping this club meeting
>You snatch up a soccer ball and roll it down an aisle...
>This time she took the bait!
>"Freeze!....ball...hrm.."
>You hadn't stuck around, making your way to a record player
>Some inmates read better if music was playing
>You turn it on and skedaddle behind a bookcase
>The warden rushes towards the back of the library, where the record player sits
>You have almost completely outmaneuvered her!
*click*
>The music stops
>She must have turned it off
>"Come out Anon, it's ok, I'm here again! Let's just go back to the group so we can talk about flowers some more!"
>You'll never take me alive!
>Darn, she is heading back towards the door
>There must still be some way to get past her!
>>
>>22886419
>...Oh, that might work!
>Yea, this would be great
>You saw it in a cartoon once so it had to be a good idea
>You sneak behind the Warden, just a few steps behind as she moves back towards the door
>Her head perks up
>She's about to look back!
>You dive behind a shelf
>She sniffs the air...
>...and keeps going towards the door
>close call, the fog saved you
>You creep out behind her again, carefully only stepping when she does
>You've almost made it to the door now, if you can just distract her...
>The door is to your left, so you carefully extend an arm and tap her right shoulder
>You jerk your arm back and do your best to stick to the wall to avoid detection
>No good, she's seen this trick before!
>She looks straight at you!
>THE JIG IS UP!
>"Huh, weird, he must have gone to the back of the library again..."
>She completes the turn and moves deeper into the library
>How did she not see you?!
>You let out a deep breath of relief and turn to the wall
>What could have camofl...
>...oh
>The art club aparently decided you were the perfect muse
>'The Wall of Anons'
>Thank you based pone drawfags
>Some of those paintings looked alive
>Their eyes...your eyes... seemed to follow you
>Creepy
>You shake your head, no time to admire the perfection that is yourself!
>You dash out the door and back towards your cell
>It was the first place the Warden would look for you
>You knew that
>She knew that you knew that
>She'd never suspect you'd be so stupid as to hide in your own room!
>Making it the perfect hiding place
>VICTORY, THY NAME IS ANONYMOUS!

Be The Warden
>Be upset
>Anon is missing all the pretty flower talk!
>and so are you!
>...
>He'll come out when he's comfortable, and rejoin on his own soon
>...probably
>you just don't want to miss anymore discussion!
>You had to know what everypony thought of the fifth flower in the third row of the bouquet in the EXACT center of the western wall of the florist's shop!
>>
File: Smile smile smile.gif (1 MB, 320x388) Image search: [Google]
Smile smile smile.gif
1 MB, 320x388
>>22886419
>that music
>>
>>22886446
That's all I got for right now, pastebin updated as well
>>
>>22886419
daily reminder that steve martin can never be forgiven for selling out and making those pink panther remakes.
>>
>>22886579
I dunno. I liked that Pink Panther movie. It reminded me of Ace Ventura.

Or maybe that is just nostalgia speaking, as I haven't seen it ever since I was a kid.
>>
>>22886693
Have you Watched the Peter Sellers movies?
>>
>>22886734
I dunno. I just remember this shit was the most quoted thing between my friends and me for weeks when I was younger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz0IT4Uk2xQ
>>
File: PD.png (133 KB, 745x1053) Image search: [Google]
PD.png
133 KB, 745x1053
>>22886419
Fuck, this theme made me feel so much ... I remember the time when i was little and watching this, and laughing my ass off
seriously this was awesome
Anyway, Fucking awesome as usual mythd

btw, here is the finished pic, i hope it's good
>>
File: PD.png (132 KB, 745x1053) Image search: [Google]
PD.png
132 KB, 745x1053
>>22886879
Wrong one sorry
>>
File: mlfw11156-1409091127307.png (147 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mlfw11156-1409091127307.png
147 KB, 1000x1000
>>22886925
Are there anymore Drawfags around here? She needs a cutie mark.
>>
>>22886925
So much better.
>>
>>22886925
>>22886879
That theme has powerful feels for me too
Back in high school I was a theatre kid, one of the shows we did was Pink Panther.
I was Dreyfus
It was so much fun being absolutely batshit on stage

Your work turned out really well, good choice going with green eyes
>>
>>22886446
Swiggity swuddles, I'm coming for dem cuddles.
>>
>>22887067
Well i can try drawing one if needed, but I'll need to know perfectly what you guy want, because i don't want to redraw it 10x times like i did with cookie
>>
>>22887512
Considering Applebloom 'had' that pest control cutie mark with an apple, I'd suggest a mix of pastry and law enforcement

Sheriff star colored like a chocolate chip cookie

Handcuffs with cookies inside

Churro nightstick

Something like those is my vote
>>
>>22888448
Well she can actually have a cutie mark which isn't related to her name ... Look at octavia, her cutie mark isn't a fucking car
>>
Wtf. This is all familiar. I remember this all from like, a month ago. Wtf.
>>
>>22886925
Not sure about the bangs and how the lip bite looks, but overall quite good.
>>
>>22888523
excellent bait good sir, i raged.
>>
>>22889055
Thanks anon, i've spent thousands of years into my cave trying to come up with the perfect bait. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.
>>
>>22888848
A month? The first pony prison thread was made five days ago

boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/22825850
>>
>>22888848
There were prison threads before, but they were more of a serious nature, usually involving rape.
>>
>>22889700
I know, that's the weird thing. I was just reading about Octavia and having a car cutie mark. And that remark about applebloom. And suddenly I remembered reading about that so long ago! Before season 5 even started! Like a dream or something. Its feels so weird.
>>
>>22878404
MJ Slime
>>
>>22875116
ayy lmaooo
>>
More greentext before i go to sleep mythd/nope ? Please ?
>>
>>22890927
You still awake? I do have the next section written, but was planning on posting it as soon as I woke up. Give myself another chance to look it over before posting it. But I'd be willing to post now if interest was high enough
>>
>>22892796
i'm awake.
>>
>>22892873
Alright Anon, I'll start the posting in a few seconds here

Just for you
>>
yay
>>
>>22886446
Be Anon
>No need to keep that note you wrote earlier, since Cookies saw you leave with the Warden
>'Dear Cookies, I've been abducted by a tone-deaf monster and taken to its lair in the library. If I don't survive, I dedicate my remains to science'
>You rip up the note and toss its pieces in the trash
>Nothing to do for now except stay hidden for a while
>You suddenly hear Cookies' voice
>"Today's lunch special will include..."
>Oh, she's just reading the announcements
>dang, for a second there you had thought she had snuck back into your room
>no snuggles for you this time
>you give a forlorn glance at the nest you had lovingly crafted on your bed
>was it doomed to remain unused for cuddles?
>"... with cheese and dairy from the Udder ranch. It will be... udderly delicious"
>you could /sense/ her scrunching in distaste of that pun
>like adorable mortar fire
>You check your clock
>fifty minutes had passed since you were kidnapped and forced to endure book club
>another forty until it ended and you were 'safe'
>wait, did Cookies just say that cryptozoologist wannabe princess was coming to visit the prison?
>That will be...neat
>What's the worst that could happen?
>With nothing else to do to kill the time, you decided to finish off that history book you rented earlier

Be Cookies
>Be done with announcements
>Be assigned your least favorite job
>Patrolling the outside of the prison
>Couldn't let anyone sneak close enough to the prison to tease the inmates
>Just because they were criminals didn't mean they had no feelings
>Celestia, why did you make today so hot and bright?
>You pull down the rim of your cap to help block the sun from your eyes
>The hat actually helped muffle the itching a little
>Not nearly enough though
>Patrolling around like this always made your hooves hurt and your head ache
>That itch wasn't helping any either
>Nothing to do now but grin and bear it...
>You tug down the cap again and continue your rounds
>>
File: 45293-4.jpg (22 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
45293-4.jpg
22 KB, 600x498
Writefag here, same one that posted a few short stories about anon and his henchponies "Rocksteady" and "Bebop". Anyone interested in more?
>>
>>22892949

Be The Warden
>Book club had ended several minutes ago.
>Anon had never rejoined the group, and you were worried for him
>It wasn't healthy to avoid being around others like this
>You decided to check his room to see if he's feeling alright
>You step up to his door and knock
>"Hello? Who's there?"
"It's me, The Warden."
>"I'M NOT HERE"
"Can I come in Anon? I'm worried about you"
>"I'm fine!"
"Since you didn't make any friends at the book club, lets join the knitting club for a while! I'm sure you'll meet somepony you like there!"
>"I said I'm not here! Goodbye!"
"Anon, I know you're in there. I'm coming in, ok?"
>You hear frantic sounds from inside the room
>you open the door to find his bathroom door ajar and the main room empty
"Anon..."
>You walk into his bathroom to find the shower curtains pulled closed
>Poor dear is so shy, he's hiding in the shower!
"Its ok Anon, everypony will be happy to see you and will treat you nicely"
>you pull back the curtain to find the stall empty
>As you do, you hear familiar frantic sounds from the main room
>You look out his door in time to see him sprinting out the front door of his cell
>He must have hidden himself under the bed!
>You would not let him get away
>You could not let him get away
>You were not going to let this ape escape again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmVIhPW9Miw&index=25&list=PL118467C23E137CDD
>You gallop after him, reaching the hall just in time to see him disappear around the near corner
>It was no use, you knew this prison like the back of your hoof
>It was only a matter of time until you caught him!

>some time later
>How could Anon have this much stamina?!
> Every time you got ahead of him, he'd just turn around and sprint the other way
>hrm...
>all paths lead back to the heart of the prison, the Mess
>you could set your trap there
>You rush to the mess hall to prepare

Be Anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyNTYgUkwOU&index=27&list=PL118467C23E137CDD
>Be winning
>>
>>22892962
I am

>>22892970
>Also be out of breath
>Curse that tricksy pony!
>Every time you thought you had escaped, there she was again!
>Not your fault these equines have no respect for people who are antisocial!
>You were not going to experience the horror of another prison club
>You can't hear The Warden following you, so you take the chance to catch your breath
>As soon as you and your lungs are back on speaking terms, you start walking down the hall again
>did you actually lose her this time?
>As you came to an intersection, you decide to take the risk and return to your room
>As you turn towards your block, you notice something in the mess...
>someone had left a perfectly good pudding cup alone and defenseless on one of the tables
>Your spontaneous mid-afternoon fleeing session did burn a lot of energy, and pudding sounds /amazing/ right now...
>It could be a trap
>one thousand to one that its a trap
"never tell me the odds"
>Time to get your pudding on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trGSdWhdnQE&list=PL118467C23E137CDD&index=13
>You do your best to nonchalantly stroll towards the treat
>A single drop of sweat rolls down the side of your face
>Every fiber of your being was on alert
>With a few nervous glances around, you deem the treat safe and move in to secure the kill
>itsatrap.jpg
>You cry out as a net falls down on top of you, pulling you to the ground and away from your prize
>Soft laughter fills the mess and you turn to face the source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvhrpcxGY4&index=36&list=PL118467C23E137CDD
"Warden"
>"Yes Anonymous. That was quite the workout you gave me! Have you considered joining our track and field clubs? You'd be amazing!"
>What? Regular physical effort?!
"HISSSSSSS"
>"Now Anon, don't be like that. You really are too shy. You and I are going to sample clubs for the rest of the day together until you find at least one friend. First up is that knitting club I mentioned!"
>This is it, this is how you die
>>
>>22892987

>not with a bang, but with a crochet needle
>NO!
>There must be a way out of this!
>THERE! Someone was watching from the hall...
>It was the same pony that didn't rat you out earlier!
>This would be a long shot, but it was your last hope
"He's my friend!"
>"He is?"
>"I am?!"
>The Warden turns to look at the stallion in question
>"Is it true that you are friends with Anon?"
"You betcha! We're great friends!"
>He looks back and forth from you to the Warden
>"No we're not"
>The Warden looks back to you with a frown
"...He's just kidding! He has such a sense of humor!"
>The Warden looks back at him
"In fact, we are such great friends that I was going to share my dessert with him"
>You give him an over exaggerated wink to make sure he gets the idea
>His brow furrows in confusion
'Come on, understand what I'm really saying!' you think to yourself
>His eyes light up as understanding dawns
>"Eeyup, me and...."
>"Anon?"
>"Yeah him, we are swell palls"
"What he said, we are the best of friends. Me and...uh...this guy, practically inseparable"
>You both shoot The Warden big false grins
>"...I guess, if you both say so. I'm proud of you Anonymous! Way to come out of your shell and make a friend!
>VICTORY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoN71bjXNkE&list=PL118467C23E137CDD&index=37
>If you weren't in a net, you hug the glorious bastard!
>no homo

That's all I got, had a surge of inspiration when I thought of the "Ape Escape" reference.
>>
>>22893011
Thank you for the delicious green, sir writefriend.
>>
>>22893057
My pleasure, this whole writefagging thing is new to me, and it is folks like you who give me the drive to continue.

Though I may have gone a little overboard with all the links this time around
>>
>>22893011
genius
>>
>>22893129
It's all good, a bit of scene-setting music isn't a bad thing. If it helps you to keep the writing flowing, then by all means.
>>
>>22893011
>That's all I got, had a surge of inspiration when I thought of the "Ape Escape" reference.
I love that game.
>>
File: 2993914_orig.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2993914_orig.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>22892962
>>22892987

>>22840419

Namefagging this now

>Another week and not much has occurred besides a few pranks.
>need to keep things lively around the "corral"
>Bebop and Rocksteady continue to work with you
>Though after the last stunt you pulled you and the henchponies had to spend Forty-five minutes in the "Time-out corner" and write letters of apology to the janitorial staff.
>it was during lunch that Bebop brought you some interesting news
>"Boss boss!" The stallion ran up to excitedly. "A new group a inmates has arrived!"
>You give the pony a bored glance.
>Rocksteady's ears perk up as he glances up from the pudding cup he was muzzle deep in.
>"And why, dear Bebop, does that concern me in the slightest?"
> Before he can answer his counter-part does.
>"Cause one of dem is supposed to be worse den you! I heard some of ta other inmates talkin' bout him"
>You pause. A pony worse than you? The idea was laughable but it did manage to spark your curiosity.
>"Oh?" you begin "What did this 'terrible' pony do, exactly?"
>I don't know boss but he's been sentenced tah SIX MONTHS in dah corral!" Bebop chimes in
>You whistle, for a pony that is almost an eternity.
>You and the Henchponies only had two months, at the moment.
>Before you can continue the doors on the cafeteria open and the new are 'escorted' in.
>if being given a guided tour complete with cookies and juice-boxes could count for such a thing.
>Thinking on your feet you order Bebop and Rocksteady to find this 'hard-timer' and bring him to you. If for no other reason it should be good for a chuckle.
>After ten minutes of searching and introducing themselves to absolutely every new inmate they stop to question they find him.
>The wait was not worth it.
>>
>>22893726
First game I ever beat. Game of my childhood
>>22893393
Thanks for the advice, doubt I'll pepper as much in again though.

I spent way too long listening to the sound track trying to pick the right songs to fit the mood

>>22893368
thanks
>>
File: They see me rollin they hatin.jpg (79 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
They see me rollin they hatin.jpg
79 KB, 500x700
>>22893940
>Standing before you is a very small stallion. If you didn't know better you'd have mistaken him for a colt.
>Or better yet a filly given that his coat is a eye-searing pink with a white mane. His eyes are a solid blue.
>The tiny horn on his head marks him as a unicorn
>Putting on a patronizing smile you introduce yourself. The response you get is not what you would have expcted
>"So these two blockheads work for you?" the small stallion's voice is rather shrill and you wonder briefly if your ears are bleeding.
>A quick inspection proves they are not.
>Bebop and Rocksteady look at each other and then you with hurt expression. Like children who've just been insulted and expecting their father to defend them.
>With a repressed sigh you answer.
>"These two are my, associates, yes." You say carefully. You'd never a met a pony that was anything but polite and friendly
>Even Bebop and Rocksteady for their faults where still nice.
>It was funny watching them ask the ponies they protected for their payment with a well-mannered smile.
>"And what Pray-tell is your name, my pint-sized friend?" You can feel the patronizing begin to waver on your face and give way to confusion.
>Puffing his little chest out, an action that would have been adorable if his face was not set in a scowl he introduces himself.
>"I am Hi-IQ and I now run this place!."
>>
File: Shredder chin rub.gif (237 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
Shredder chin rub.gif
237 KB, 400x285
>>22894050
>After a few minutes of laughing, all the while Hi-IQ growing more and more irate you finally answer.
>"Do you know? How exactly are you going to bring all these big ponies to heel?" letting out a few chuckles you continue. "Keep tripping them until they all obey?"
>Bebop and Rocksteady join in your chuckling
>"Ya maybe he'll just stomp dere hooves.Boss " Bebop says
>"I'm surprised dey put a wittle bitty colt in the grown-up jail." Rocksteady adds.
>Before any of you can say anything else Hi-IQ acts.
>he kicks all three of you in the shins faster than you could follow.
>While the blow does little to you it does send your henchponies to the ground crying out about "boo-boos" and the "mean little colt"
>The guards quickly run over and take stock of the situation. Bebop and Rocksteady are taken to the infirmy to get their owies kissed better while Hi-IQ is taken to solitary.
>As you eat your pudding cup in silence you mull over the short meeting.
>Rubbing your chin with a hand you smile as a decision is reached.
>You like this little pony.
>>
>>22892970
I had forgotten about that video game until now, thank you based writefag
>>
>>22894119
I like where this is going!

>>22894230
It is possible to get a ROM of it now. I'd never do anything illegal, but if I hypothetically had it on my computer then I probably would have been playing it earlier today.

The T-Rex scared the shit out of me as a little kid
>>
>>22894560
>I'd never do anything illegal
pffft.
>>
>>22894560
just saying, there is a COOL site out there where most ROMs are available
>>
>>22894869
Damn, that was so subtle it took two readings.
>>
>>22894869
That place is pretty COOL with the ROMs it has but somtimes you need to look for a EMUlation PARADISE.
>>
Where's Jubilee?
>>
>>22892873
>>22892796
wut i wasn't awake it was 4:30 am
Anyway thanks for posting it Mythd, i love you
>>
>>22897552
clearly you were awake, its the same username and everything.
>>
>>22892970
these songs are actually quite awesome, thank you mythd
>>
>>22892987
Since when anon is stupid enough to get caught by this kind of trap ?
>>
>>22893940
Oh, it's been a loooong time we haven't seen you
>>22894560
>i'd never do anything illegal
dude are you for real
>>
>>22897559
kek
>>
>>22894869
>>22897334
I approve of these shenanigans

>>22897552
The feeling is mutual, Anon

>>22897565
I spent a good thirty minutes at least picking them out, I'm glad you liked it

>>22897570
The Warden would have just kept trying to abduct him. My thinking when I wrote it was that Anon was tired and needed a pick-me-up. That and he's Anon so he is overconfident at the worst times.

And would you have expected a net to drop from the heavens as you went for a snack?

>>22897581
The proper response to
>I'd never do anything illegal
is >>22894656
>>
Still waiting for green, is nope or mythd here ?
>>
>>22898406
Writing right now, actually. I Have about 7k characters that I'm sitting on.
>>
>>22898524
Wow, good, keep up the good work
If you need some inspiration, check out his channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJi6adPtAd60Wc47uaAUKlA
>>
Alright, I'm at 9k characters without counting spaces. 10.8k with spaces. You all want me to post everything now or leave some to post later on?

>>22899012
I've actually been listening to Goldfish while writting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBIEMonruE
>>
>>22899131
Well, i don't mind actually, post it right now or later would be fine for me , even if i prefer to read it right now
>>
>>22899292
I'll post some now, save the rest for later. That way I can keep putting out green without getting burned out

>>22893011
Still Be Anon
>The Warden had left a few minutes ago, probably to bother some other poor bastard
>She had taken the pudding with her 'Don't want to spoil anyponies appetite' she said
>Leaving you alone with your new 'best friend'
>Might as well get acquainted
"Thanks, she would've never left me alone if it wasn't for you"
>"No problem man... say, you really gonna give me your dessert?"
"Yea, it's the least I can do for the rescue"
>"Awesome"
"so... I never caught your name"
>"Nope"
>Well then
>Man of few words
>er...stallion of few words
"so... what is it?"
>"Sleepy Feathers"
"Huh, not a very intimidating name"
>"nope"
"So what did you do before you ended up here?
>"Made pillows"
>That would explain the feather on a pillow cutie mark
"...What did you do to end up here?"
>"obstructing traffic"
"obstructing traffic?"
>"Slept in the road"
"huh"
>"eeyup"
"..."
>"..."
>well that was a bust
"well, I'll see ya around Sleepy"
>"Correct"
>It was impossible to read this guy
>Sleepy Feathers turns and slowly meanders out the western door, giving a loud yawn as he disappears from view
>That yawn was infectious
> As you stifle your own yawn, you consider your options:
>Read a book?
>You've had enough reading activities with that book club
>exercise?
>You're already pretty tuckered out from running from The Warden
>Shower?
>You check yourself for odor
>Not terrible... but the sweat would only make you more ripe if you let it
>Alright, item one on the agenda is a shower
>But after?
>You yawn again
>you normally didn't like taking midday naps but...
>it would be a good time killer until dinner, and you were tired
>Its settled, shower first then naptime
>You set off towards your room with a purpose
>>
>>22899340
>"When I went to the little Warden's room..."
>she giggled. ugh.
>"...he disappeared! I refused to let him hide and not make friends"
>Oh poor Anon...
>"I spent the next two hours looking for him! Finally caught him using a brilliant strategy!"
>She probably just left pudding out
>"I set up a trap and baited him out with pudding!"
>nailed it
>"And wouldn't ya know it, my plan to help Anon make a friend WORKED!"
>You doubt it
>"I believe it's only a matter of time before he is happy and comfortable here! All thanks to me!"
>The Warden is partially correct. Anon /will/ be comfortable here
>But it will be because of you, not The Warden.
"That's very good Ma'am Warden. Is there anything else?"
>Please say no and go
>PLEASESAYNOANDGO
>"There is one other thing..."
>You must have been such a meanie in a past life to deserve this
>"... could you check in on him later? I think he's less shy around you"
>Being paid to spend time with your coltfriend? In the middle of the day?
>AllMyYes.jpg
"Sure, I guess I could swing around to his cell a little early"
>Oh wait... you are stationed out here until dinner...
>No, you'd do anything to avoid walking in big circles around the prison all afternoon
>and if you don't get scratchies soon, your head will implode from that Tartarus-bound itch!
"Ma'am, I'm stationed out here until dinner. Could you get somepony to cover for me so I can check in on Anon?"
>"Sorry dearie, Night Watch has the day off and Criminal Justice called in sick. I hope the poor Stallion is alright..."
>FOILED AGAIN!
>WHY DOES CELESTIA HATE YOU SO?!
>"Though I suppose... today has been quiet..."
>She gives you a big grin
>>
>>22899348
>"... and I know how much you dislike patrolling around the prison..."
>No, she doesn't
>"... So I'll personally cover the patrol today. As a personal favor to you!"
>THANK CELESTIA
"Thank you Ma'am, I really appreciate this!"
>"Of course dear, now go make sure Anon is feeling comfortable "
"I will!"
>Yea you will
>'comfortable' is what you've nicknamed your tummy
>Anon will most certainly be /feeling/ 'comfortable'
>You hurry back to the main gate, trying not to look too eager
>Time to FINALLY get this itch scratched!
Be The Warden
>Be several minutes later
>You now remember why you don't do patrols
>patrols are boring
>and hot
>and boring
>and lonely
>and did you mention boring?
>Your hooves hurt
>the sun was in your eyes
>Celestia, why did you make it so hot and bright today?!
>>
>>22899356
That's all for now
>>
>>22899348
>>22899356
unf
I can't bear such cuteness.
>>
>Day role reversal in equestria
>You are Anon, the worst criminal in Equestrian history
>You were put in this jail for cuddling the princesses without their consent
>And their guards
>And the judge, jury, your defence lawyer, and court-ordered therapist
>It's only now that you figured out they don't like it
>Ponies are not all that good at communication
>But now you're in their jail, and it's boring you
>So you decided to redecorate a bit
>You've taken the sign on the front of the place and put it facing inwards
>Heh, now those ponies are in YOUR jail

>It is two days later
>The jail is litterally overflowing with ponies
>Once the ponies found your sign they started forcing the others to "Get out of the jail"
>The guards stopped patrolling the "new jail" once ponies started pouring out the top of the jailhouse
>Now they're just frantically trying to put the ones that come out back in
>Only prinsoners allowed in the jail
>You ended up having to walk off, since they made you go out of the jailhouse thinking it wasn't really the jail
>There was a big sign saying otherwise, after all
>So now you have a the nearby city to yourself
>it's getting a bit dull here though...
>>
>>22899731
>durnk anun
>story makes no sense for me, didn't understood anything
Eh, i guess your really are drunk
>>
>>22897544
Sorry anon, I'm a bit tapped for inspiration. I'll try to do something today depending on how much free time I have. No matter how far I end up going with this, I promise that I won't stop writing without giving warning first.
>>
>>22899917
>Anon is jailed over a misunderstanding
>Anon gets bored
>Fucks with the signs around the jail
>Ponies read them, now think that the jail is on the outside of the fence
>Outside ponies are not allowed to just come in whenever, so they put them inside the jail fence

>Basically the guards are treating inside and outside of the jail as reversed
>>
>>22899731
This is actually quite funny to me. Props, anun.
>>
>>22899970
Oh ok i understand now
btw just checking
>>22900000
>>22899999
>>
bump for Cookies n Creme
>>
File: Cooking up a story.png (239 KB, 900x790) Image search: [Google]
Cooking up a story.png
239 KB, 900x790
>>22893940
>>22894050
>>22894119

Cooking up another batch of green text for you anons.
>>
>>22900746
Thanks, based writefag
>>
File: Cookies N' Cream.png (704 KB, 538x673) Image search: [Google]
Cookies N' Cream.png
704 KB, 538x673
Alright inmates, I finally have the finished work. And whoever colored in my girl jumped the gun. YOU'RE PREMATURE! HAHAHAHA! Anyway here she is, in all her glory.

Now, don't make decisions on your own, I have priority if you want anymore Cookies from me.
>>
>>22901063
Unf
>>
>>22901063
UNF
dat smile tho
>>
>>22901063
Wut ?
I'm the one who colored your first drawing, but i don't understand what you were trying to say

Anyway, if you didn't wanted me to colore it, i'm sorry for taking the initiative to colore my waifu while you weren't there for 3 days long
>>
>>22901063
I'd boop it.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 508x720
>>22901063
qt
>>
File: Activate the dick.png (47 KB, 544x386) Image search: [Google]
Activate the dick.png
47 KB, 544x386
>>22901063
>>
>>22901254
>3 Days
LIFE. Live it.

And... well. I'm not saying this to be mean, but... It hurts my eyes, looking at how you colored it. Just saying... yeah.
>>
File: 1365635802782.png (116 KB, 401x504) Image search: [Google]
1365635802782.png
116 KB, 401x504
>>22901063
something about her mouth looks strange

like its too big or something
>>
>>22901306
i agree. never go full saturation.

>>22901254
also tan coat and brown mane is pleb central. and then going to white and black was even worse. that almost black blue you used for her shirt/hat wasn't great either. go with a nice light blue next time. remember these are colorful mini horses not brown boring horses and stay away from that edgy full saturated shit. theres enough of that with all the shitty sonic oc's out there.
>>
>>22901306
Well then colore one to show me you supreme faggot.
I was doing my best to satisfy all of the lurkers here, so, yeah i'm sorry for using your picture while you weren't there, but i wanted to make things for my waifu, even if "this hurt your eyes". We all aren't as good as you, but we all wanna help, even if we are making shit.
>>
>>22901393
Dude for the fucking color i was following what everyfuckingone in these thread told me
just look how much people told me "tan coat+brown mare !!!!!" then "nah it sucks white and black plzzzzzzz" then "nah do this for coat plzzzz"
I was just doing what everyone told me to do.
>>
>>22901438
>listening to the ignorant pleb masses that cannot into color theory

ya, don't do that.
>>
>>22901399
Fine I will, gonna take a little while. Also you are the faggot for getting mad. Cause you mad brah.
>>
>>22901378
Yeah that's what i was wondering, she looks like a lion. the mouth looks like >:3 but on the other side
Maybe remove the line on the left ?
>>
File: IsThisBetter.png (815 KB, 564x666) Image search: [Google]
IsThisBetter.png
815 KB, 564x666
>>22901378
>>22901473
>>
>>22901470
Both of you are fucking children for reacting as poorly as you did.

There wasn't a need to instigate because you didn't like the way CnC was colored, you were gone 3 days after all. Do it yourself and show him up instead. Also, "it hurts my eyes" is shitty criticism.

>>22901399
Don't go full damage control because he gave criticism. Oversaturation is a legitimate problem. Just accept the advice (admittedly he could've been less vague but eh) and move on.
>>
>>22901561
I think he was talking about how far around the right side of the nose curves but I'm not a drawfag so take that for what you will.
>>
>>22901561
considerably better
>>
>>22901788
I may be acting poorly, but in the end the result will absolve me of all my sins. So pppppppttt!
>>
File: Cookies N' Cream.png (122 KB, 538x673) Image search: [Google]
Cookies N' Cream.png
122 KB, 538x673
>>22902257
Behold~!
>>
>>22902492
I like it!
>>
>>22902492
cute/10
but do you think you could make the face more like >>22901561 ?
Then it'd be perfect.
>>
>>22902492
amazing... I luv her even more now...
>>
>>22902589
It's not hard, just do it yourself.
>>
>>22901561
Nailed it
>>
>>22902492
Damn, it looks great.

But, is it just me, or does the skin color make her look a wee bit sickly?
>>
>>22902609
Its only cause your comparing it to the other skin color which is really bright.
>>
>>22902619
That's probably it.
>>
>>22902492
>>22902589
Yeah, this.

That lines gotta go.
>>
File: Cookies N' Cream.png (122 KB, 538x673) Image search: [Google]
Cookies N' Cream.png
122 KB, 538x673
>>22902633
Right, I forgot what that's supposed to be in there. Look at it now.

I was just wanting to color it in the first time, that should make it look like it was supposed too.
>>
>>22902699
I can see what you were going for originally now and I like it! The line was just too thick in the original and in the other colored one. Love the little sheen on the edge too!
>>
File: Edit1.png (132 KB, 538x673) Image search: [Google]
Edit1.png
132 KB, 538x673
Here you go.
>>
>>22902989
Much better
>>
>>22902989
>3/4 nose on a 7/8ths face

No bueno.
>>
What if a pony goes to a human prison because of filing error?
>>
>>22903539
>rape
>>
>>22903539
>The only human is Anon.

Anon would be holding a pone in captivity by order of the Equestrian Penal System?
>>
>>22903562
Repeatedly.
>>
>>22903539
Through extreme friendship, it ends up becoming like pony prisons within two weeks. Wardens report incredibly low rates of internal crime and even death row inmates are rehabilitated more efficiently than months of therapy could do.
>>
>>22903584
I'd read that green
>>
>>22903584
Due to a clerical error, Anon's house is now registered with the Equestrian Penal System as a jail with him as the de-facto warden.
>>
>>22903539
He's shocked and appalled by the conditions, and writes a letter to Celestia about the horrific human prisons.
The punchline? The prison is in Norway.
>>
File: 1375245923959.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1375245923959.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
>>22903734
hue.
>>
>>22903658
Welcome back Mythd, any more green from you today?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 395x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 395x495
>>22902989
YES/10
based drawfig delivers
>>
>>22903845
Only if there is some serious demand. I've already spent three hours writing today, and I don't want to burn out.

I'm sitting on little over a thousand words of green, figured I'd post it tomorrow.
>>
>>22904025
No worries, last thing we want are ded writefags.
>>
>>22903708
As the jail must be kept operated entirely by human staff, Anon is forced too watch his inmate('s) at all times. ALL TIMES. Anon is also obligated to reeducate his inmates to fit back into society.
>>
>>22881448
Dontcha mean Avelyn?
I was imaging a guy with two symbols of avarice in both hands, trying to munch you with them.
>>
File: Havels Armor and Dual Avelyns.jpg (45 KB, 415x411) Image search: [Google]
Havels Armor and Dual Avelyns.jpg
45 KB, 415x411
>>22904603
Yes I did. Shut up! I play so many games, I get the names confused (Avarice Blade from LoL compared to the Avelyn from DS II).

Just kidding, though. Thanks for correcting me.
>>
File: This.gif (984 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
984 KB, 450x250
>>22904684
I´m gonna buy a ps4 to play bloodborne soon, so I´ve been playing Demon´s and dark 1 to "prepare".
I'm now doing the ENB challenge for Dark souls, it's fucking tough but really rewarding.
>>
>>22904079
Thanks for understanding, I have a good chunk of green on the way tomorrow. Decided that I had a little juice left in me after all and got a little more written.
>>
>>22904854
I wanted Bloodborne so badly, UNTIL I saw it was only for PS4. I have not have a console since Xbox 360's last version (the slim black version). I wish they didn't do an exclusive, because I don't plan to spend a ridiculous amount on a console just for a single game.
>>
>>22905123
Well, there are some cool upcoming games for the ps4, so it´s also just a thing for the future for me.
And I really like the souls games.

But does that mean you haven´t played demon´s either?
Because you've missed an amazing experience if that's the case.
>>
>>22905164
Honestly, thanks to my Xbox 360 dying for about the 10th time in a row, I never even got to fully finish Dark Souls 1. I have only finished Dark Souls 2 (MANY MANY TIMES). I wanna get back to Dark Souls 1, but buying it again for Steam is not preferable, mostly because I want to play a game that other still play (to get some JOLLY COOPERATION going), because my mastery of the controls from Dark Souls 2 will likely transition very poorly back to Dark Souls 1 (along with my battle strategies), and most importantly of all because I am a super poor College student who is currently only afloat thanks to student loans.
>>
Sorry for not writing anything in the last few days, I am currently away from home and have spent the last few days working out in the fields.
>>22905123
It may just be a timed exclusive for x-number of months.

Then again, Demon's Souls was a straight exclusive iirc.
>>
>>22905258
demon souls and bloodborne are both straight exclusives because sony paid for their development. It's sony's IP, so the game simply wouldn't exist if not for the ps4.
>>
>>22905258
Wow, the one game you finish is the worst one in the series.
Well, DS2 combat skills will translate to DS1 to some extent, but DS1 will be harder.
Enemies are also more interesting and more interestingly placed.

And dark souls 1 is still pretty active online, mostly because many people disliked 2 and just jumped back.

But if anything, dark souls 1 is worth it to play it just for the atmosphere and that glorious moment when the lore clicks.
When you come into the last boss battle and you have an OK understanding of the lore by reading item descriptions and dialogue, you will be in awe.

Demon's souls has the best atmosphere and level design in the entire series (I haven't seen anything of bloodborne yet so excluding that) though, and that's definitely worth it.

But really, Dark Souls is like 5-10 bucks on steam during sales, that should be a no brainer, even if it's just for the single player.

I'd understand if you wouldn't want to buy a ps3 for demon's, but that game is a fucking masterpiece, really.

>>22905258
Bloodborne will never be not exclusive.
Sony owns the rights to demon's souls IP, and bloodborne is a part of that.
Hell, I think the reason Miyazaki made dark souls take place in a different universe was to create a new IP so that he could put it on different platforms.
But Sony is using Bloodborne as something to get people to buy PS4's, so there's pretty much 0% chance of it ever coming to different platforms.
>>
>>22899965
My nigga
>>
File: Carlos.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>22874434
Did you guys hear? A five foot tall psychic escaped from jail!

The cops are looking for a small medium at large
>>
File: 1430237177646.jpg (83 KB, 790x638) Image search: [Google]
1430237177646.jpg
83 KB, 790x638
>>22907858
Awful.
>>
File: 1429975886052.png (100 KB, 284x312) Image search: [Google]
1429975886052.png
100 KB, 284x312
>>22907858
I swear they search this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>22907858
>>
Nothing coming tonight, either. I compiled the previous stuff into a pastebin at least.

http://pastebin.com/u/jubileewritefag

If anyone has suggestions on how to break it up, I'm all ears. It looks godawful as a wall of text.
>>
>>22907858
Gamegrump teir bs
>>
>>22908126
I seperate chunks of text by switching perspectives. Every time I change perspectives, new blank line before announcing who it is. You could do something similar with scene changes.

For example, extra line of space between lines 11&12, as well as 33&34
>>
File: 4chan - Copy.png (235 KB, 407x412) Image search: [Google]
4chan - Copy.png
235 KB, 407x412
>>22907858
I actually laughed
>>
>>22908279
Game Show Anon goes to pony prison - Super Mini Short

"Anon here with another episode of SUPER FUN PONY PRISON BANZAI BONANZA"
>Fluttershy, who voluntarily put herself in prison for accidentally killing an innocent bear by feeding him a food he was allergic to, gave the newest prisoner, Anonymous, a strange look
>"Who are you talking to, Anon?"
"Here are your contestants today playing for a shot at seeing Mayaka pantyshots I smuggled into prison inside my asshole!"
>The three ponies in jail for their own special reasons continue to stare at Anon, who is yelling at a concrete wall in the hallway
"First up is FLUTTERSHY! Strike a pose."
>Fluttershy yelps at her name being yelled so loud and hides behind her bangs
"Awww! Now isn't she just somepony you'd want to bukkake?"
>Rainbow Dash, who was in prison serving a short sentence after causing millions of bits of damage in a weather factory for her pet turtle, stares quizically at Anon
>"Bukka-what? Are you alright dude? You are acting nuttier than usual."
"Next up is RAINBOW DASH! Hey Dash, do you mind if we all come inside?"
>Rainbow shrugs her shoulders
>"Come inside where? What?"
"I'll be asking the questions here! And the answer is you and your butt!"
>Anon flips around and does a dramatic pose for the camera
"AND OH MY GOSH! WE SEEM TO HAVE A CELEBRITY IN OUR MIDST!"
>Rarity fluffs her mane and strikes a grand pose
>"I don't know what is going on, but I would never miss a chance to look fabulous in public."
>Rainbow Dash cries out at Rarity playing along
>"Oh puh-lease! Don't tell me you are going nuts too?!"
>Anon grabs Rarity's hoof and throws it up into the air, completely catching Rarity off guard making her lose her cool and collected composure
"So Rarity! How did you exactly end up in prison? Please do tell, the audience is DYING for all of the juicy details!"
>>
>>22908754
>Rarity quickly rips her hoof out of Anon's grasp, brushes her self off with an audible "Hmf~!", and then goes back into a pose for the concrete wall
>"Well you see darlings, I had been wearing last year's fashion trends without even realizing it. I had been seen by an entire town in such unfabulous attire! I simply could not let this crime to the most basic of common fashion sense go unpunished, so I requested Celestia lock me up for a suitable amount of time."
>Anon zooms in on her face with his face
"Soooooooo, how long were you sentenced?"
>Rarity wipes a tear from her eye and replies while holding herself back from sobbing
>"W-Well I have been in here since this morning and I am not scheduled to get out until later on this evening."
"HOW TERRIBLE! OH NO!!!"
>"I know! I can not believe some ponies can choose to live like this!"
>Rainbow Dash says in a very matter of fact tone
>"They don't get to choose. Or SOME OF US don't!"
>Anon goes back to yelling at the concrete wall
"THERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! RARITY IN THE FLESH!"
>Anon picks up a plunger from a janitor cart that was lying around
"SO! Now for our game today! Are you ready for it?!"
>Anon puts his hand up to his ear and goes silent
>All three of the ponies just sit there and wait for Anon to unpause
>Anon starts yelling
"THAT IS GRRREAT!"
>Anon quickly twists towards Fluttershy, who recoils in fear of the unnatural movement directed towards her
"SO FLUTTERSHY!"
>Fluttershy hides her face and backs up against the wall
>"Y-Yes?..."
"Are you excited for today's challenge?"
>Fluttershy just sits silently trembling
"Well today, your duty is to take this plunger, go into the men's shower, and attempt to shove it up a prisoner's butt without them noticing! The rules are simple, no shoving the plunger up your own butt, no disguising yourself as a male, and no telling the men your objective. You ready?"
>Fluttershy shakes her head
>"N-No?.."
"GOOD! THEN LET'S GO! BONZAI ON!"
>>
File: 1409675720611.jpg (31 KB, 260x355) Image search: [Google]
1409675720611.jpg
31 KB, 260x355
>>22908279
There, should be a little better.

>>22908958
Quality keks are being had.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.