[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/swt/ Strange Waifu Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 21
File: AreYouMyMummy.jpg (146 KB, 754x1060) Image search: [Google]
AreYouMyMummy.jpg
146 KB, 754x1060
Resurrection from the great beyond edition

For all your irregular waifu needs.

Feel free to post new strange waifus, or check our writer's pastebin for one that suits you.

Previous Thread:
>>who fucking knows

I have no idea how out of date this shit is

Writer's Pastebins:
http://derpy.me/SWT
(No guarantee that this is up to date)

Fimfic Pages:
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/LocalWriteDrone

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CocoDispatch

Our (low traffic) IRC:
#strangewaifu at irc.rizon.net

If there is anything we missed, please respond to the OP so we will remember it for next time.
>>
>>25718019
It's been a while.
>>
>>25718094
Op here
I never posted in the old ones but I felt some green tugging at my brain and needed a place to post it figured /swt/ would be the appropriate place.
>>
File: giantsize.jpg (93 KB, 400x609) Image search: [Google]
giantsize.jpg
93 KB, 400x609
>>25718186
Don't worry it isn't actually pony man thing

>Be anon trapped in Pastel Horsey Land
>All the mares in town are fukin pussies and scared to go in Everfree after they said they saw something strange come out of a lake in there.
>Captain Twilot and the Planeteers off in who knows where doing friendship shit.
>Mayor mare decides lets send in the hairless monkey noone will miss him if he don't come back. Fukin Bitch.
>Find myself at the edge of the "lake" more like a swampy pond. Half expecting to smell onions and get told to "get out of my swamp"
Prays to the ogrelord just to be safe
>a figure begins to rise from the seaweed covered water...'wait isnt this a freshwater "lake"
>a moss and seaweed covered body begins to rise from the depths.
>fucker looks like a green cousin it
"oh fug that's just the head and neck"
runawayitsmanthing.oshit

part 01/??
>>
Oh hey it's back, here's the ending to my Sharkpony story I wrote while this thread decided to lay low in the dirt

>The next day, mid-day, the time has come that you were waiting for nervously all last night, and all this morning
>You stand at your now plexiglass door, face to face with Ocean Dew the sharkpony
>She’s looking at you with a sharp look in her eyes and her mouth in a teethy scowl, which is making you feel just a bit worried
“Please come in?”
>You stand out of the way and Oz walks into your house with stern steps, stomping her hoofs onto the floor with each sharp step
>Something about her whole body language speaks out no nonsense, it’s the first time you have seen her carrying herself like that and it is making you feel just a hint intimidated
>Oz sits down on the couch without a word and you sit next to her, but then put a little bit distance between her and yourself as she glares at you with her eyes in shark-mode
>And then she keeps glaring at you, making you feel uncomfortable
>”Well?”
>You look at Oz again, which makes her blush a little and the angriness on her face waver just a little before she gets her angry face back under control
>Well, this is the only thing you have
“I’m sorry”
>Oz nods
>”Good. You should be.”
>She stops looking at you and sharply turns her head and faces forward, and then just stares at the wall
>You sneak enough peaks to notice that her eyes are still not in their normal state instead of that ferocious slit-pupil shark thing
“So...your mother explained-“
>Oz snaps her head to face you again
>”What was that about my mother?”
>Her tone of voice sounds...chilly, very chilly
>”Would you prefer for her to be here instead of me?”
“That’s not what I-“
>”Good.”
>>
>>25719490
>Oz returns to staring at the wall again
>You feel nervous but also slightly annoyed, did she come here to talk things out or to just be hostile?
>You sneak another peek at Oz and find her looking uncomfortable as well, sneaking glances at you while the crossed look on her face seems to be struggling to stay on
“About you having feelings for me...”
>Oz’s body tenses up and she turns to look at you again, this time the expression on her face switching between a panicked one and the stern one
“Y-you too”
>Oz pauses and tilts her head in confusion as you quickly correct yourself
“I mean me too!”
>Oz rolls her eyes and rests against the armrest
>”Oh, I see...”
>Her voice is still cold, and it makes you-wait a minute
>She is not facing you but you can see her face from the reflection on one of the expensive vases in your house
>She is blushing furiously and her snout is in a scrunch
>Now that you pay more attention to her you notice she is shaking a little like she’s trying to keep herself in check
“Oz...you don’t have to pretend to be so-“
>Suddenly Oz spins around and is right in your face
>Her eyes have returned to normal and her face is as red as it can be, but she does look a bit angry
>”W-well what am I supposed to do? I can’t just pretend nothing happened and I am supposed to be angry at you and-“
>Oz stops and suddenly seems to take notice how close her face is to yours
>She eyes shift as she quickly glances down at your lips and then instantly pulls back
>”Anon...”
>You lean in closer towards her while bracing for whatever comes next
>”You...have feelings for me?”
>Now it’s your turn to blush and feel uncomfortable
“Yeah, I do...I wasn’t aware of it because at the time when your mom and I...you know...because I was doing my hardest to not notice them”
>Oz now turns around a little so she’s facing your direction
>”Why?”
>>
>>25719498
>You look into her eyes and quickly look away, they look prettier than normal for some reason
>shiny and sparkly
“Because I thought that if I started to accidentally like you, since you were so much about being my friend, that it would make you dislike me...”
>Oz looks down
>”Yeah...that...”
>The two of you stay still like that, except for Oz’s shark tail that swishes around in a nervous manner
>Suddenly Oz looks up with determination on her face and sits closer to you
>You just stare at her and stay still
>”I...I think that...”
>Oz fidgets a little
>”I think that we should t-try it out”
>You can’t help but to crack a little bit of a smile on your face, the way she was upset made you think that she would not want to have anything to do with you again
>Oz must have noticed the look on your face because she quickly adds something
>”I still have not completely forgiven you but I know that I also could have been a little more...you know...”
“Yeah”
>You quickly lift your hands up in defense as Oz glares at you angrily
“I meant that differently, more like...forget it”
>Oz clears her throat
>”And now that we are going to be d-d...trying something out”
>Oz suddenly moves very close to you, her mouth just an inch away from your ear as she whispers into it
>”Screw around with other mares and I’ll bite your thingy off”
>You’re unsure if it’s her thread that’s sending shivers down your spine, or her warm breath that tickled your ear
>Oz quickly puts some distance between the two of you again
>”Well, that’s all I wanted to say and...”
>She’s still blushing furiously
>”I’ll be back later!”
>Suddenly Oz starts running towards the door, but comes to a halt when you pull on her tail
>Oz falls down and looks back at you in surprise while you keep holding onto her tail, surprised by your own actions as well
>Oz’s eyes dart from you to your hand and then back again and you let go of her tail
>>
>>25719523
“Please...you always seem to dash off and I’d like us to keep talking and stuff”
>Oz’s eyes dart from the walls to the ceiling and back again as she avoids looking straight at you
>”Y-yeah but it’s embarrassing”
>You look away too and feel more awkward than you already are, just sitting here and blushing while maybe speaking something out while thousands of things run through your head
“Well it’s awkward for me too...Ocean”
>You decide to call her by her full name instead of her nickname, but it only makes Ocean Dew much more flustered than she already was
>But then she lets out a frustrated yell and quickly jumps back up and makes her way back onto the couch
>”F-fine we’re going to be a couple anyway so we should be able to do things like this!”
>And then Oz proceeds to suddenly lean against you so that her head is lying in your lap
>You stare own at her head on your lap while she blushes and appears grumpy
>”But kissing is off limits! We’ll kiss once I...umm...f-forgive you for doing lewd things with my mom, yeah”
“...isn’t that like just proclaiming that we’re going to kiss sooner or later?”
>Oz seems frozen for a little while before suddenly letting out an intangible sound and burying her face in her hooves
>”Shut up Anon...”
>You ease back against he couch and sit there with the warm, red sharkpony lying with her head on your lap
>it feels...it feels very nice, and warm
>Normally you’d be worrying about popping a random boner but for some reason you do not feel like that now
>You have gone along way, and you feel silly just sitting here and not doing anything
>So you place your hand on top of Oz’s head
>She tenses up and you start to gently pet her head, feeling her short blond mane against your hand and fingers
>Ocean Dew starts to relax, though she’s still hiding her face behind her hooves
>>
>>25719548
>Her tail starts to gently move in a wavy pattern, almost like she was a little kitten enjoying herself
But suddenly there’s the awful sound of your makeshift door opening up and the voice of Colada rings out
>”Hello? Are you here Ocean? Did you two come to an agreement?”
>Suddenly Oz jumps up from lying down and wraps her hooves around your neck, and glares towards her mom with her sharkmode-eyes
>”He’s mine!”
>Colada stops and looks surprised, but it soon turns into amusement while Oz quickly lets go of you and puts some distance between her and you
>”No I mean...”
>Colada interrupts her
>”I can see you two are doing just fine, sorry to have interrupted you two”
>Oz scrunches her mouth and puffs her cheeks cutely as Colada lets out a little giggle as she walks out of the house and closes the door
>Staring at Oz for a while you decide to reach out your hand to pat her back, but she slaps it away with her tail and scrunches harder in response
>Well, things are surely going to be interesting from here on out, more confusing but...you don't feel anxious and nervous, just hopeful and...glad, just glad that it all worked out for the better
>...oh yeah, you still need to find a job too...
>But that can wait for now

And that's the ending
>>
File: raraspider.png (300 KB, 810x985) Image search: [Google]
raraspider.png
300 KB, 810x985
bumping with a raraspider
>>
>>25719084
>The creature continues to rise from the not-very-depths, walking out onto the shore
>Its body is indistinguishable from the plantlife from its pool.
>'This wanna the glarious entrance I ha' planned'
"was that a Scottish accent?"
>The figure shakes for a moment before anon catches a face full of the green mass.
"The fucking hell!"
>After the biped wiped his face quickly, ready to get the fuck out of dodge.
>He looked up to see a tall charcoal coated earth mare with a glistening greenish black strait mane and tail where the biomass once stood.
"So whats a mare like you doin in a swamp like this"
>"Oi! tha'ts me loch yer talkin about!"
'And I thought Trixie was delusional.'

part 02/??
>>
>>25720794
Having fun here. Continue?
>>
>>25720794
So..what is it?
>>
>>25721277
>>25721340
sorry i got sleepy will continue as soon as i can in a few hrs probably.

Not ready to fully reveal her true form but the black horse appearance is relevant to her true self. and when she choses to give a name in this disguise her chosen name is Brooke.

She is based heavily on a Scottish cryptid with an equine appearance hence the heavy Scottish accent.
>>
>>25720794
>The mare slightly swayed her body as she looked into anon's eyes.
>dat flank
>dat stare
dat "sweet Molestia of Equestria that smell! It's like mare orgy and swampass!"
>pukinginternially.jpg
>she continues to give that look and stretches out
>"don't you want to "come inside"
>assuming direct control
>the dick is now diamonds
>that smell tho...
>Manual control restored.
'Wait where did her accent go?'
"Mrs. Robinson are you trying to seduce me?"
>the mare gets up and appears frustrated.
>"ere ye dense can'cye tell im en heat and me name's Brooke, who'er ye talking about.
"yea I could guess no offense but your pond smells like ass and socks and It kinda ruins the mood."
>"Er ye insultin me home, and ets naht eh pond ets meh loch?"
"Loch? it's not even a lake hell its barely a pond it's a swampy puddle"
>9001%Mad

((Sorry for shitty Scottish accent I don't have my friend that translates her dialogue into Scottish accented ramblings))
>>
I missed these threads, hopefully they don't die again
>>
>>25721668
does brooke have a giant robot bird chasing her?
>>
>>25722664
Is this a reference to something? Cause if so I am not aware of it. BTW next post should reveal what Brooke is, her real name, and what she prefers to be called.
>>
File: ALLUH_AKBAR_.gif (4 MB, 297x126) Image search: [Google]
ALLUH_AKBAR_.gif
4 MB, 297x126
>>25720583

>spider?
>>
>>25722629
nice page 10 fag
>>
Oh hello, this is some nice strange waifuing.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaah.png (178 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaah.png
178 KB, 760x760
>You are Anon, and you are in an incredible amount of pain right now.
>Voices from all around you blur into an incomprehensible mutter, and brightly-coloured out of focus shapes swim in and out of your vision.
>"...ill alive?"
>"..et the doct..."
>"..ity, what happe..."
>"...at IS it? I've nev...."
>Blackness.

>Awareness returns to you slowly.
>For a long time, all you can hear is the beeping of a heart monitor, and voices.
>It's so hard to keep up with that they're saying.
>Focusing is difficult right now.
>You can't even remember what they say after they say it.
>"So we have no idea what it is?"
>>"That's correct, Twilight. I've done as many diagnostic spells as I felt comfortable using on an unknown organism, but I can barely make heads or spinnerets of the readings."
>There's the sound of paper rubbing against more paper.
>>"See this here? It has an internal skeleton."
>"Eaugh! Oh Spiderlestia, how would that even WORK?!"
>>"As near as we can tell...."
>There's more shuffling paper.
>>"...the creature has tough fibres that connect different parts of its' endoskeleton. By scanning its' nervous system, we can see that it sends electric signals to these fibres and causes them to contract, thus moving its' limbs."
>"I've never seen anything with biology resembling this."
>>"Mhmm. We're lucky that our scans were compatible with it to begin with."
>"So, what are its' injuries?"
>>"It has severe flesh-damage here"
>Tap
>>"and here."
>Tap
>>"While this kind of injury would be nearly fatal for a normal spider, the creature lacks any kind of chitin in the surrounding area."
>>"And if you'll look at this scan..."
>Shuffle shuffle
>>"..... you'll see that the internal skeleton has enormous fractures in his sternum cage. Oddly enough, that's where the creatures store most of its' vital organs."
>You slip back to sleep, and immediately forget their conversation.
>>
>>25726372
sweebles is a koot 'pider.
No mater how much she objects.
>>
File: spiderjack.gif (603 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
spiderjack.gif
603 KB, 250x187
>>25726372
spiderjack bump
>>
>>25718019
bump
>>
>>25726372
>You are Anon and you are currently immobilized.
>By spider web.
>Actual, honest-to-god spider web.
>There are six brightly-coloured spiders surrounding your bed, chittering at each other in their horrible spider tongue.
>They speak perfect english as well, so you have no idea why they speak with their clicking mandibles.
>To be fair, you wouldn't stop screaming when they asked you nicely.
>Also you tried to run, hid in a corner, and voided your bowels.
>You don't need these dog-sized spiders in your life.
>You really don't.
>Purple: "Are you going to stay calm this time?"
>You nod.
>Purple: "Okay. My name is Twilight Sparkle. I am a spider. What are you?"
>No SHIT you're a spider.
"M-my name is, uh, Anonymous. I am a human."
>Twilight's head-fang lights up and a sheet of parchment floats over to her.
>Honestly, being surrounded by giant, talking spiders has already broken your mind to the point where magic doesn't really faze you.
>The two of you play a game of 20 questions, while the other five interject at odd moments.
>The blue one started to fly at one point out of boredom, and you nearly shat yourself.
>A flying spider.
>You might just kill yourself.
>You really might.
>Turns out you're in Arachnequestria, where everything is a spider.
>Pony spiders, griffon spiders, minotaur spiders....
>Even the cows and pigs are spiders.
>Why even live?
>The rulers of this land are "Spiderlestia and Luna"
>You don't know why Spiderlestia got shafted in the naming department, but hey. What can you do.
>Twilight has been assigned by the princesses to study your unique biology (having a skeleton is super weird here. They didn't even know it was possible.), so you'll be staying with her in Spiderville.
>Two months later, the unending night terrors drive you to throw yourself into a nearby gorge.
>The End.
>>
>>25728295
Well sheiiit
>>
>>25728295
...wa
>>
>>25728295
So are regular spiders double spiders in Arachnequestria?
>>
>>25730474
Regular spiders are like centaurs, but spiders.
>>
>>25728295
well...that was anticlimactic
>>
File: 1443664100247.gif (2 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
1443664100247.gif
2 MB, 640x272
>>25728295
>>
>>25730568
so regular spiders are like driders then. I am okay with this

praise lolth
>>
File: i am very okay with this.png (313 KB, 872x1024) Image search: [Google]
i am very okay with this.png
313 KB, 872x1024
>>25731057
>>
>>25731066
Bump from mobile
>>
>>25719559
is this story on the collection list here, because im not seeing it; I could find it (maybe, if its archived got copied) through desustorage, but a pastebin would be nice
>>
>>25722124
I shall soon make a corrected compilation of my first few posts as one single post and get some other posts written.

Very soon you shall see the truth behind the mask.

And they might just learn to tolerate each other. Or, anon will die painfully.
>>
>>25732268
well I have to hope for the former
>>
>>25733367
I do too but anon tends to be stupid in my writeing. also i suck at greentext format. This would be so much easier in paragraph form.

Also if any of you are decent drawfags I would love to have an image of Brooke's current appearance.

Height and build is similar to Sassy Saddles. Mane and tail is Practically Black and very strait as well as kinda long. mane and tail could possibly be like a pony version of that creepy girl from The Ring Only in a somewhat still attractive way rather than it making her look ugly or repulsive.
>>
>Tfw want to write, but exams..

>>25722629

This.

>>25719559

Gonna have to catch up on the shark. Been a while. Missed you there a lil, Caz.
>>
File: xxx-holic-yuuko-ichihara-25.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
xxx-holic-yuuko-ichihara-25.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
I can't help it
>>
>>25735422
I don't get it?
>>
File: TankChryssi.png (20 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
TankChryssi.png
20 KB, 650x650
bugs
>>
>>25735422
>>25736083

Same..
>>
File: MyLittleSwampThing.jpg (109 KB, 498x447) Image search: [Google]
MyLittleSwampThing.jpg
109 KB, 498x447
>>25719084
>>25720794
Decided to consolidate parts 1 and 2 one and combining parts 2 and 3 into a new part 2

>Be Anon trapped in Pastel Horsey Land
>All the mares in town are fukin pussies and scared to go in Everfree after they said they saw something strange come out of a lake in there.
>Captain Twilot and the Planeteers off in who knows where doing friendship shit.
>Mayor mare decides “Let’s send in the hairless monkey; no one will miss him if he don't come back.”
>’Fukin Bitch.’
>Find myself at the edge of the "lake" more like a swampy pond. Half expecting to smell onions and get told to "get out of my swamp"
>Prays to the Ogrelord just to be safe
>A figure begins to rise from the seaweed covered water...'wait isn’t this a freshwater "lake"?’
>A moss and seaweed covered body rises from the depths.
>Fucker looks like a green Cousin It
"Oh fug, that's just the head and neck"
>The creature continues to rise from the not-very-depths, walking out onto the shore
>Its body is indistinguishable from the plantlife from its pool.
>”This wanna the glarious entrance I ha' planned”
"Was that a Scottish accent?"
>The figure shakes for a moment before anon catches a face full of the green mass.
"The fucking hell!"
>Wiping his face quickly, the biped is ready to get the fuck out of dodge.
>Looks up to see a tall charcoal coated earth mare with a glistening greenish black strait mane and tail where the biomass once stood.
"So what’s a mare like you doin in a swamp like this"
>"Oi! tha'ts me loch yer talkin about!"
'And I thought Trixie was delusional.'
Part 01/??
>>
File: Brooke.png (69 KB, 578x520) Image search: [Google]
Brooke.png
69 KB, 578x520
>>25736795
I apologize for shitty pic but this is about as close as I could get to what she should look like.

>The mare begins to sway her body as she looks into Anon's eyes.
>dat flank
>dat stare
>dat…
‘Sweet Molestia of Equestria that smell! It's like mare orgy and swampass!’
’I need to puke…super hard’
>She continues to look deeply into Anon’s eyes and seems to begin to stretch out
>"don't you want to "come inside"
>assuming direct control
>the dick is now diamonds
>that smell tho...
>Manual control restored.
'Wait where did her accent go? Why hasn’t she moved at all wasn’t she just…'
> Frustration is apparent on the mares face as she breaks eye contact.
“Did any of that just happen? Also no offence but this place smells like ass.”
>Are yeh sland'rin mae hoom, agaen? Dinna talk bad of mae roolin' green waves.
"Roling green waves… its barely even a pond it's a swampy puddle"
>If looks could kill…
“You know if you are trying to tell me something go on and say it”
>The Alluring Mare regains her calm composure and reasserts her act.
>“Wale Ay was jus' takin' a dip t' 'cool doon'. Ay jes' lov th' feel o' the plants touchin' mae. Ev'rywhare.”
>The boner says yes, but the nose says no.
“Well we could go somewhere else to take care of your…urges; miss?”
>”You can call me Brooke. Why wait, the waters are calling us both to them.”
“Call me back when you have had a shower; right now you smell more like a Brooke and less like a low tide.”
‘Ain't Nobody got time for that shit.’
>Anon turns around and starts to walk away.
>Bad Idea
>>
>>25736876
I didn't have friend to help me with the scottish accent on the last piece of dialogue.Next post will be in my shitty half assed Scottish talk.
>>
File: my little kelpie.jpg (189 KB, 1024x1010) Image search: [Google]
my little kelpie.jpg
189 KB, 1024x1010
>>25736876
Sorry accent isn't as good this post

>“Ye dare ta walk away from me!
>Anon turns around to see the stunning mare gritting her teeth with anger flashing in her eyes.
>Teeth that appear different from before, Sharp canine like teeth filing the mares mouth as she seems to grow a bit and hunger pours from her eyes.
>”Noponeh resists me, noponeh!
>Before anon now stands a being not so different from the changeling queen herself.
>Instead of armor of chitin and insectoid features the being seems to look as if born from the green waters themselves.
>Her hair appears to be a mix of mane and seaweed and her body is devoid of the coat of a mare. Instead she seems to have a skin not so different than horse flesh covered in an oil much like the coating of a duck’s feathers.
>She stands as tall as the Insectoid queen and glares at anon.
>For most stallions this would be intimidating beyond belief.
>As for anon. He is looking right into her eyes. Still smaller than a horse from his world…
>But horses from his world aren’t sapient and they certainly don’t have a mouth full of fangs that would make a werewolf jealous.
>But yet she hadn’t attacked she just stood there. Intimidating, angry, but for some reason not attacking him.
>“How, How did ye resist me?”
>The changeling like mare seemed to be holding back mild sobs.
“Are you crying?”
>“No, ye bastahd! A Queen nevah cries.
“Queen? So are you are a different kind of changeling; are you related to Chrysalis?”
>”How dare you compare me to a filthy insect like her! Me name is Bäckahästen, But, ye may call me Queen Kelpie.
“But you said your name was Brooke?
>Aye, Bäckahästen, it means brook horse in me native tongue. It’s me family name. I come from a proud and noble clan of predators.
“If you are such a fierce predator then why didn’t you just attack me then?”
>“Ye didn’t fall for me temptations.
‘Dammit, Anon Jr. you almost got me killed…’

Part 03/??
>>
File: 140583955402.png (312 KB, 694x690) Image search: [Google]
140583955402.png
312 KB, 694x690
>>25737498
Interlude: a short little poem about the kelponi by a friend.

Call upon the kelpony when yer near a loch
Open to a knob is she, makes it worth the walk.
>>
File: 1446682989045.png (568 KB, 1299x1595) Image search: [Google]
1446682989045.png
568 KB, 1299x1595
Well shit. It's alive!

Now someone just needs to get the bird thread back up and running.
>>
>>25737766
nice dubdubs why not just merge it here for now.
>>
File: 1447106292339.png (785 KB, 1664x1926) Image search: [Google]
1447106292339.png
785 KB, 1664x1926
>>25737854
Works for me.

I just want more of the artwork that comes out of these threads.
>>
>>25737883
The way I see it bird pony, plane pony, OS pony, browser pony, thing pony, vampony, mothpony, bat pony, various product ponies, and all the other non pony ponies should all just be merged under the banner of a single "strange waifu" general.
>>
>>25738343
>a single "strange waifu" general.
I can see that becoming a shitposting clusterfuck real fast.
>>
>>25738367
better than 5 separate shitposting clusterfucks right?
>>
File: chickunharpee.png (255 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
chickunharpee.png
255 KB, 774x1032
this thread needs to arise to page 1
>>
>>25718019
Ooh! SWT is back!
Niiiice!
I hope Bad Grammar anon is still around!
>>
>>25738343
The bat and moth pony thing is too big to fit in SWT now, isn't it?
Or did they too dwindle to the point of having almost no content?
>>
File: 1449526890946.jpg (6 KB, 85x125) Image search: [Google]
1449526890946.jpg
6 KB, 85x125
>>25719498
>your mom
>I was doing my hardest
>>
>>25719559
Good to have you back. Are you planning on writing anything more?
>>
File: 7migXvf[1].png (88 KB, 457x547) Image search: [Google]
7migXvf[1].png
88 KB, 457x547
>>25737766
>>25737854
>>25737883
Finally a thread that I could regular again
But I don't have the time to do so ;_;
>>
>>25741032
What sort of pony is this?
>>
>>25740848
Not sure, but anything's possible, though currently taking a small creative break

>>25732214
It's there, on the list, though under the name Leiffer due to that being my pastebin
>>
>>25741101
well the "fries" text balloon suggests bird but I dont know what particular species of avian.

captcha was bread lel
>>
>>25741211
>captcha was bread
It kinda looks like she has a loaf of bread on her head...
>>
>>25739852
how strange
>>
>>25742137
That's the idea.
>>
>>25742137
well it is strange waifu thread.

Though I agree finding crippled chicken loli as a valid waifu is a bit odd.
>>
>>25743111
Because Harpy I guess.
We don't have any harpy waifus yet, do we?
>>
It lives?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.