[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13
File: 1448732280260.gif (572 KB, 304x367) Image search: [Google]
1448732280260.gif
572 KB, 304x367
Literally where did she keep disappearing to after sending Twilight away?

Back to reality surely? Except it'd have been in the shitter and she'd see it first hoof

She clearly got warped back into Cloudsdale every time Twilight did so it wasn't like she just stayed there awaiting Twilight. What the hell was she doing as Twilight went through the realities?
>>
>>25579356
The Starlight that we see in the episode never left Cloudsdale. For her, every single time was the first time that she changed the timeline.
>>
>>25579356

>She clearly got warped back into Cloudsdale every time Twilight did so it wasn't like she just stayed there awaiting Twilight.
Actually she explains that no matter what, Twilight will only be able to go back in time to the point JUST BEFORE she did. So we're probably dealing with alternate universe Glimmers, or there's an explanation for it that makes me go cross-eyed.
I'd assume that in the alternate timelines...

The War: She either gets drafted or goes into hiding once she puts two and two together.

Changeling 'Nam: She's probably been captured by changelings.

NMM: Either in hiding or she's leading some sort of batshit-crazy resistance.

Discordia: She's probably trying to fix the shit she caused.

Tirek: Dude's scorching the fucking earth. I don't think she's even alive here.

FlimFlamLand: She's a CEO of some megacorp.
>>
>>25579356
I am going to use this gif a hell of a lot.
>>
>>25579464
Bloody time travel. That's something I can't wrap my head round

>>25579538
Even with the alternate universe Glimmers, wouldn't the Glimmer in Cloudsdale that Twillight talked down see for herself that reality is shit without Twilight and her friends at some point? Twillight clearly went to multiple futures and yet she didn't have an alternate that we saw, where did Glimmer go?
>>
Also where the fuck was discord, can't he sense magical alteration?
>>
>>25579356
>Back to reality
OH THERE GOES GRAVITY
>>
>>25579356
I think she stayed in the past and kept getting zapped to like 5 minutes before the race.
I believe she had not intention of returning to the present.
>>
>>25579926
Doesn't mean he can actually time travel, he could go to wherever it was that shit went down but there's not much he could really do. In the current world nothing actually moved
>>
>>25579997
In what past? With filly Dash? Why would she want to stay there for eternity?
>>
>>25579879
> wouldn't the Glimmer in Cloudsdale that Twillight talked down see for herself that reality is shit without Twilight and her friends at some point?

You kind of answered your own question there. It's the Glimmer that Twilight talked down.
>>
>>25580390
I meant before Twillight took her to the future. Immediately after Starlight warped Twilight away, where did she go? What was she doing?
>>
>>25580470
She is supposed to go to the present, but gets sucked back a bit earlier every time Twilight uses the spell, so she never gets a chance to see the present.
>>
>>25580470
She would see it for herself, but obviously she never found Twilight and Twilight never found her. Although, to be honest, that's the first thing I would have done.
>>
>>25580539
She didn't use the spell that often, there was more than enough time to go

>>25580544
She wouldn't need to see Twilight to know the world has gone to shit

Unless you argue in the reality she went to everything was somehow fine but if that was the case she wouldn't have agreed with Twilight
>>
This whole thing is kind of like the problem with Back to the Future II:

Why would old Biff return to the normal future if he changed it so drastically?

It's a necessary plothole/evil for the story to work.
>>
>>25580603
>She wouldn't need to see Twilight to know the world has gone to shit
I mean that if she and Twilight never met in one of the alternate universes, she wouldn't be able to do shit. She still needed the map to change time. All of those timelines were technically only in existence for a few minutes at most; Starlight would arrive in the alternate timeline and it would probably be over before she could get to the map.
>>
>>25580628
LITERALLY 0/10 ONE PLOTHOLE RUINED EPISODE
>>
>>25580039
Not like she had friends or anyone to go back to. Go back in time, ruin Twilight's life, then go find a new purpose - and every time Twilight tries to fix it, snap back to that moment and foil her.
>>
>>25580628
Actually deleted scene never had Biff survive that, after leaving the Delorian he walks for a bit, doubling over in pain and fades from existance, which is what happens in the BTTF Timeline.
>>
>>25580603
>She didn't use the spell that often, there was more than enough time to go
>more than enough time to go
>enough time

Time travel. The amount of time experienced by Twilight is not equal to the amount of time experienced by Starlight.
>>
>>25580958
>go find a new purpose
That's where the question lies though, maybe she didn't have anywhere to go back to, but she didn't just stay in Cloudsdale. She must have gone back to the present to then start with said new purpose, but if she DID go back to the present, she would have seen it's a mess
>>
>>25580628
When a story like this is told from one characters perspective, yes it makes sense to use that plot even if you could call it a plot hole.

You're following their own timeline; not the timeline of the universe as a whole. Strictly speaking, the alternate timeline in Back to the Future 2 only exists in the perspective of Marty and Doc because they're the only one's who remember it.

But to be honest, I think this episode is more comparable to time travel in Steins Gate than in anything else. The main character, because you're following their timeline, remembers everything between the changes they make in history but no one else does. By the end of it, when the timeline is fixed again, the universe that he left behind never actually existed anymore.

The only problem is that it clashes with the logic used in It's About Time; but you might be able to attribute that to Starlight using a modified version of Starswirl's spell and not the same spell.
>>
>>25581015
So what would Starlight's plan be, mess with Twilight until old age?
Considering it was explicitly mentioned Starlight was zapped back when Twilight was she must have gone somewhere
>>
>>25581045
>So what would Starlight's plan be, mess with Twilight until old age?

Twilight actually says "We could be doing this for the rest of eternity!"
I forget Starsprinkle's response, but basically she said she didn't care.
>>
>>25581045
Basically, every time a space hole in Cloudsdale opens to suck Twilight into the present, a second hole opens right after for Starlight. It is supposed to send her to the present, but because Twilight uses the spell each time it sends Starlight back to Cloudsdale AGAIN instead. Starlight never leaves Cloudsdale, redoing her fight with Twilight over and over.
>>
File: latest[1].png (572 KB, 689x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
572 KB, 689x720
>>25581072
>>25581090
>Such a lust for revenge you doom yourself too

A lot of Ponies never seem to have solid plans
>>
>>25581072
Starlight wouldn't be doing it forever. When we see Starlight in the episode, she's the same Starlight from the first time. It was always her first time - even the last time when she was stopped. She just knew that Twilight would try to stop her.
>>
>>25581243
>It was always her first time
Pretty sure she mentioned stopping Twilight multiple times, at one point even asking her if she was ready for another war
>>
>>25581461
She did? I don't remember that, but if that's the case then fuck this. The problem I'm having with this episode is that I really enjoyed watching it but the more I think about it the worse it becomes.
>>
>>25581601
That's literally with everything
If you think more and more to the point of overthinking, you'll kill the fun and obviously find points to critique. Just enjoy it for what it is before you become a cynical prick lad

Just checked though and after Twilight gets back from Flim Flam Glimmer says
>Up for another Race ending fight Twilight?
>>
>>25581601
What >>25581747 said, also that's the problem with time travel, it is hard to make sense of it unless you know exactly what the writer intended it to be. However in this case I think we all simply need to rewatch the episode a couple times since there are probably things we missed.
>>
>>25579356
>"Hahahah, now I just have to wait for her to use the spell to ret-..did I explain the spell I left her was to do that?"
>"...I may have made a terrible mistake in the execution of my plan."
>>
>>25579464
No, she is clearly aware of it as she even says that every time Twilight uses the spell, she also gets send back in time. So she knows what Twilight is doing.
>>
>>25580958
Reminds me to a game.
Everytime you tried to save certain character's mother, the mother traveled in time just to kill herself again.
>>
>>25581747
But it's not just overthinking, it's actual plotholes with the episode - not some dumb interpretation of the story. It annoys me because it doesn't make sense. I don't think that's so unreasonable.
>>
God damn I do not understand how time travel works at all.
>>
>>25582611
Yeah they're legit points but that doesn't mean it isn't overthinking. Seriously you could probably go back for every episode of MLP and find some sort of plothole if you really thought about it

It becomes more apparent in openers and finales because they're generally action based and give us our share of lore and the like
>>
>>25579356
>>25579464
She stays in the past but every time Twilight uses the spell she goes back to the same point but keeps her memories just like Twalot.
>>
>>25582668
>She stays in the past
What past? The one with her town? Because even the past would be in ruins
>>
>>25582615
I swear the more you think about it the more it confuses
>>
>>25582688
No, in Cloudsdale.
>>
>>25582741
Well I suppose that makes logical sense, but it doesn't in terms of trying to understand what Starlight's plan is. I doubt she wanted to stay there for eternity just stopping Twilight.

If she was planning on Twilight eventually giving up and then just living in that Cloudsdale past then that would be pretty shitty too because anytime Twilight used the spell she'd go back in time
>>
>>25579538
If that was the case, then why she didn't know the the m6 friendship was important, for whatever reason, to equestria?
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-28+at+01.44.38).png (16 KB, 703x434) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-28+at+01.44.38).png
16 KB, 703x434
>>25579356
Consider the following....
Starlights trip back was 1-way, but she set up the spell so that twilights was a return trip - so that twilight would be taken back every time she tried to stop starlight, something she knew for sure was going to happen.
Starlight didn't have any friends or family or relations as far as we know, so she would lose nothing by going back and staying there, and working on ruling from that point.

Then just think of starlight being some kind of trailer attached to twilight through time - every time twilight goes back to point X (when the race is about to start), it drags starlight back as well.

because overanalyzing a cartoon about ponies for little girls
>>
>>25582822
>If she was planning on Twilight eventually giving up and then just living in that Cloudsdale past then that would be pretty shitty too because anytime Twilight used the spell she'd go back in time
That's why she was going to destroy the scroll. Although the rationale for letting Twilight get the scroll in the first place was kind of shaky.
>>
>>25582921
>working on ruling from that point.
I get your point, Starlight just living on in the world where Dash is a filly and the like, right?

The problem with that is it'd still be awful for Glimmer. She's get dragged back on a whim's notice and have to relive everything she already has so it wouldn't be a good plan
>>
>>25579356
I think it goes one of two ways.

1) As someone or some people have said, when Twilight uses the spell Glimmer gets sent back to the same time before the rainboom. They both disappear at the same time but Twilight gets tossed into the future while Glimmer is sent to where she wanted to be, before the rainboom.

2) She's sent back to the present but it's just the normal timeline with nothing horribly wrong. Twilight isn't there but her castle, friends, and everything else is. Since Twilight succeeded in the end, it wouldn't be incorrect. Twilight was seeing the other timelines because the one Glimmer gets sent to continues to exist only because Twilight is off trying to fix it all and again inevitably succeeding.

Time travel is tricky enough as is. Throw in magical ponies alicorns and a unicorn with alicorn-tier magic on of itself and it coudl be whatever the fuck.
>>
>>25582998
Starlight established that all she had to do to stop Twilight from looping back was destroying the paper. So her ultimate goal once she got bored was to just lock Twilight in one of the bad futures (which Starlight just thought were futures where Twilight loses her friends) and live on in the past.
>>
>>25583025
1. >>25582998

2. If Glimmer did see that timeline, she wouldn't have believed Twilight and her doomed timelines
>>
>>25583119
For my first point, I was saying she gets sent back to right before the rainboom. She doesn't live out her days until the day she normally would have sent Twi back, she gets sent back to that point specifically every time Twi uses the spell. So Glimmer would be living in a Groundhog day scenario, only it'd be like an every ten minute thing.

As for two, it could explain why Glimmer was reluctant to believe Twilight to begin with. She passed it off as a trick. If Glimmer was being sent back to a normal, unchanged present, it would explain why she thought Twilight was tricking her.

The first one seems more accurate to me though. When Twilight uses the spell to go back and forth it just sends Glimmer to before the rainboom no matter what.
>>
Why is everyone so mad that the reformation was really really good.
>>
>>25582921
This.
>>
>>25583227
Because they didn't want it, they could have done it any way but I don't think people wanted a reformation so they're not too happy. Personally I thought it was pretty well done and liked it.

Main problem is having to wait a year or something to see how it's all going to play out with Starlight, she might just go back to her Town
>>
>>25583218
>Glimmer would be living in a Groundhog day scenario
Why would she want this though? Surely she wouldn't be content with that in the pursuit of revenge

As for 2 though I think she'd mention it if it was the case, it would be a pretty crucial point
>>
>>25583296
I think to Starlight being in a groundhog day scenario wouldn't be a big deal. She'd constantly be butting heads with Twilight and keeping her from her friends. To her it might be the ideal situation. Antagonizing Twilight for as long as it takes.
>>
>>25583227
>really really good
I wouldn't say that. Her motivation was very weak

>I've "lost" one friend when he got his cutiemark and I didn't even bother to talk to him again

Some people suggested that it was supposed to be this shit, but I don't buy it. I'm quite sure other unicorns would be interested in Starlight's ability with magic so she could make friends have made friends.

Other than that and the topic ITT, I still think this episodes was pretty solid.
>>
>>25583296
She wouldn't be content. Once she got bored with trolling Twilight, she'll just take the parchment back before Twilight is warped to another bad future and destroy it. When that happens, Twilight has to suffer through whatever shitshow future she's in and Starlight gets to shape the world she's in to her liking
>>
File: checkem.jpg (50 KB, 334x377) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
50 KB, 334x377
>>25583333
>>
>>25583342
That actually makes complete sense, mess with her until she gives up hope, somewhat akin to Discord and then tear it.
Even if it meant she had to live in the everyone is back to a Filly world
>>
>>25583333
It's not that Starlight couldn't make friends. She didn't WANT to make friends. She was so embittered by cutie marks that she'd actively resist friendship until she went commie and was looking for underlings.
>>
>>25583331
For literally her whole life? Even Discord would get tired of that shit
>>
File: Screenshot - 30_01.jpg (4 KB, 211x165) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot - 30_01.jpg
4 KB, 211x165
>>25582921
>>
>>25583262
Yeah, I actually likes the episode. Very few complaints. As for the people who didn't want a reformation, come on, what'd you expect. The name of the fucking show is Friendship is Magic.
They reform almost all villains. Plus equalspone is a qt, you should have known she'd end up good.

>how it's gonna play out with Starlight
I guarantee this well be touched upon. She's super OP. And there's going to be a reason why. Maybe she's another element of magic and just studied other forms of it than Twi. Maybe it's the related/reincarnation Star Swiggles. We're gonna find out.

>>25583331
This. She thought she had nothing to love for, but to make Twi's life hell. She pretty much lost everything else. Now, not to be too fucking edgy, maybe she thought she'd lose and get put out of her misery.
>>
>>25583383
No. Until either Starlight gets bored of trolling and takes the parchment away from Twilight or Twilight gets tired of trying to undo Starlight's scheme and just accepts whatever bad future she gets locked into.
>>
>>25579356
People like her wouldn't be able to live in the other worlds: she never got to go to the future.
>>
>>25583368
>It's not that Starlight couldn't make friends. She didn't WANT to make friends
So sour-grapes then?
>>
>>25583234
Youre a little bitch
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 241x209
>>
File: 1448747641758[1].webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448747641758[1].webm
2 MB, 1280x720
How do you think Starlight found out about Twilight and friends past? Just asked around and plotted in the background?
>>
>>25584184

she was spotted hanging around canterlot a while back like one shady horse
>>
>>25584184
she has been seen a few times in the background spying twilight during this season
>>
>>25584206
>>25584247
Did Twilight ever talk about her past during those times?
>>
>>25584272
I'll assume you didn't watch the whole season 5. But yes, even this >>25584247 episode is all about Twilight's past
>>
>>25584310
Nah I did, I even watched that episode around 10 times

I just have a shit memory and was more referring to that scene itself at the table rather than the entire episode
>>
>yfw Starlight managed to do something even Starswirl the Bearded couldn't do
>yfw new Alicorn incoming
>>
>>25584785
They even said in the episode itself that Starlight was ridiculously powerful. And apparently, she did that without ever going to Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. I suppose she is just a natural talent, perhaps she is a direct descendant of Starswirl, which would certainly be interesting.
>>
File: 1448383516453.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1448383516453.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>25579356
>>
>>25584862
Doesn't have her cutiemark a > sign?
>>
File: Bonding.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Bonding.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>25585021
Don't think so
>>
>>25585111
I don't know I always thought those blue things are supposed to look like a >
>>
>>25579356
The past was clearly reset each time Twilight went back, yet SG remembered the battle.
Likely, it went something like this:
>Twilight shows up in Cloudsdale
>Fights SG
>Twilight gets sucked off into some other timeline
>While that happends, SG gets transported to the past before she fought Twilight
>Twilight is spat out of her alternate univers
>They fight again
>Twilight goes away
>SG returns to the past before the fight
>Twlight appears there at the same time
While Twilight has a little universe to explore between her encounters with SG in Cloudsdale, SG is just stuck in a infinite loop of meeting Twilight before it gets reset.
>>
>>25585147
I suppose it sort of does but it seems a bit of a stretch
>>
>>25584862
Here's my theory. Though she's quite powerful, Twilight isn't very well trained in combat magic simply because there was no reason for her to learn it. Starlight, while less powerful with magic in general, has lived in a harsher world and is therefore very skilled in combat magic. This is why she can stand up to Twilight 1v1.
>>
>>25579356
As I see it: she goes back to the normal world, the main timeline. Everything is as it was, just that Twilight is missing.
At the same time, a new timeline is created and Twilight is send there to suffer the life without her friends. It's her punishment.
That's why Starlight doesn't know about any of the disasters that may/will/had happen without the mane six.
>>
the fact that she is so powerfull reinforces the idea that she is somehow related to starswirl
>>
>>25585229
Or maybe the writers just nerfed twilight for the sake of the plot, something thats been done many times over
>be twilight, walk home
>starlight is at your house, announcing she's gonna fuck shit up
>starts to cast a spe-
Nope
>twilight freezes her and what she's doing before she gets the chance
Then
>being the alicorn element of magic has no problem keeping starlight from doing anything tricky while she's arrested or whatever
Or
>a short fight breaks out that twilight easily wins
Or
>a longer fight breaks out that twilight easily keeps from losing until her friends show up out of nowhere to help
>>
>>25579356
If I see this fucking horse clapping ONE MORE TIME
>>
File: 1448750250490.gif (474 KB, 304x367) Image search: [Google]
1448750250490.gif
474 KB, 304x367
>>25585517
>>
>>25585501
I think it was Starlight who got a boost.
>"flying" with a levitation spell easily
>fast as fuck
>got and used a time traveling spell better than twi
>>
File: FUCK YOU.png (128 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.png
128 KB, 565x600
You think you're a clever little shit, don't you. Fucking horse.
>>
>>25579356
How long until an unnecessary censor for that gif to make it look like she's stroking someone off?
>>
>>25579356
In every reality without Twilights friendship, she dies
>>
>>25585501
Tell me when Twilight was a shoot first and ask questions later pony.

Also, Starlight didn't announce she was going to fuck shit up . She explained nothing (just acted smug) and just started shooting a piece of paper before a portal sucks her out of Twilight's castle.

Also, Starlight already demonstrated that she can dodge Twilight's blasts just fine.
>>
>>25585730
>completely missing the point
>>
Okay so this is what I gather from the thread
>SG alters Starswirl's spell
>Both are sent back in time
>After the rainboom is prevented the spell forces Twi back to the new present
>SG never jumps forward like Twilight, instead staying behind. Possibly intending to live normally from that time onward.
>Whenever Twi uses the spell to go back, it also affects SG so she returns at the same time
>From SG's perspective, she never actually gets to live out any of the timelines because the spell sends her back right after Twilight leaves (because Twi uses the spell again in the future). Also done intentionally to ensure Twi won't succeed.
>SG knows about all the attempts but nothing of the new futures because she never leaves that time period
>When Twi grabs SG, that is the first time she actually experiences the outcome of her actions, although she can't believe it at first.
>If SG actually tore up the spell, they both would be stuck in the past, both would have been thrown into the future, or would have been split like before with Twi shot back into a bad future permanently and SG left to live out the new timeline and all its events.
>>
>>25585775
What point beyond you thinking Twilight not blasting Starlight mid-convo is her being nerfed.
>>
Was Starlight counting on Twilight being unable to make her own time spell? Pretty sure Twilight would have been able to.
>>
>>25579356
What if, when Twilight took her to a ruined future, by chance it was the one where she ruled and everyone was equal?

Also, do you assume this was the time travel shenanigans she referred to at the end of the EQG:FG movie?
>>
>>25585837
Time is hard to work with. Starlight probably was that egotistical to think no one would be able to modify Starswirl's spell to such an extent to stop her.

It helps that Twilight last time she messed with Starswirl's spell gave her a stable time loop.
>>
>>25585950
That and Twilight refused to do anything with Time magic. And we did see Starlight spy on Twi with Discord when the time travel issue came up briefly.
>>
>>25579356
>No Rainboom
>Table pulls Twalot to the future
>Glimmer takes long way there.
>Twalot uses the scroll to go back
>Timeline erased, including Glimmer's memory of it.
>Rinse and repeat.
>No Rainboom
>Table pulls Twi to the future, takes Glimmer with her.
>Glimmer exposition
>Glimmer uses spell to return to Race moment.
>Twalot talks her down.
>Timeline continues as normal.

She never saw the future except for that one time. I'm guessing that she inferred that Twalot had attempted to stop her multiple times.
>>
>>25586015
Well she would have a motivation to work on the time spell now.
>>
>>25582713
(because it's a physical impossibility)
don't speak about it too loudly
>>
>>25585837
>>25585950
Thing is, she pretty much had all the time in the world to cook up a new time travel spell. She could've just stayed in one of the less fucked timelines (Flim Flam, possibly Sombra, possibly NMM) for a while, studying the spell, and pop back when she was ready.
>>
>>25586448
She didn't even need to do that. If Starlight had ripped the scroll in half Twilight would have gone to Canterlot to explain to Celestia and had time to do it with help. Starlight was fighting a losing battle.
>>
>>25582905
well anon, think about it for a second. she didnt want to admit anything or say anything about it because she wanted to be right, and if she did say something or admit it, she would lose again, and she wanted to win and break twilight first.
>>
>>25586448
She can't control what timeline she ends up in.

>Sombra.time
Good luck to Twilight not getting sucked into the war.
>NMM time
Good luck staying off of NMM's radar.

Flim Flam is the best bet. But again, she has no say in where she goes.
>>25586571
If Starlight takes the scroll after Twilight is sent to a bad future, she wins unless Twilight shows she can come up with a time spell on her own. A spell that can overwrite Starlight being a step ahead of her with each warp.
>>
>>25582170
If she knows she didn't cast the spell yet, let alone see Twilight enter the portal, what other conclusion could there be?
>>
>>25586676
Twilight should be able to do just that. She read the contents of the scroll already.
>>
>>25586806
And yet she still doesn't hold herself up there with Starswirl. Her next course of actions after getting beat repeatedly was to try and reason rather than find a way to force her to stop like making a new or modified time spell.
>>
Time travel is weird
>>
File: Dat Fluttershy.webm (537 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dat Fluttershy.webm
537 KB, 1280x720
Do you think Starlight truly believed herself when she thought the way to true happiness was without Cutie Marks?

It seemed she did sort of legit want peace
>>
>>25588019
Every villain believes that they are doing the right thing.

Unless they're dicks.
>>
>>25582170
She gets sent back in time, but that doesn't mean she doesn't warp forward in time every time Twilight does. Maybe she warps forward in time but stays in Cloudsdale?
>>
>>25588154
Every *good* villain.

Villains just out to cause pain and suffering are pretty shit and boring. Villains who genuinely believe they are doing good, now that's a story.
>>
>>25588019
Of course she believed that philosophy, because her entire gimmick is that she lost her best friend early on, due to him getting a potent mark.

It actually showcased a very darker side to the FiM world, and gave me some major "The Giver" vibes, when they pulled her pal away to go to Canterlot, while his old life was completely discarded without any second thoughts.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.