[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time After Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93
File: large-32.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large-32.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
One year and one hour later edition.
The entire greentext so far:
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/a4mFFJbB
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/Ak4v6Chu
Current part: http://pastebin.com/ngNLvENu
TL;DR:
>Sunset Shimmer asks you out one day after school.
>Reject her; she's in tears.
>Her friends lash out at you for rejecting her.
>Drama ensues, lashing out intensifies.
>Kind of make amends with Sunset's friends.
>Try to get everyone who hates you to like you again.
>Doesn't go too well for the most part; you've basically become a meme.
>Twilight turns out to have been manipulating the whole situation with magic from the start.
>Lose control of your side of the situation; sperg out a few times.
>End up running away to an island resort with the school band on their summer field-trip/tour.
>Stay there for a few days, but your problems soon follow you.
>As well as Sunset, who's still madly in love with you.
>You're not sure whether or not you made the right choice.
What do?
>>
File: sunsetindisguise.png (108 KB, 584x600) Image search: [Google]
sunsetindisguise.png
108 KB, 584x600
>>27762106
I love you friend for continuing it, but please don't force yourself to write it, I feel like you are a bit.

With that said, I look forward to part 3!
>>
File: When you rub your eyes.gif (2 MB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
When you rub your eyes.gif
2 MB, 500x758
>>27762106
Previous thread: >>26654381

>>27762134
Worry not, friend. I even dropped at least 5 of my older works I had previously planned on continuing do I could do this.

>>26825266
>After Sonata walks over, the group begins to discuss what might be going on between her friends. Sonata herself insists that she has no idea what they could be up to, and thought that they were simply supposed to arrive a few days later than the school band.

>Meanwhile, you hide your face. To make eye contact with these people right now would mean restating what just happened (again) between you and Mary.

>They may not talk about what just happened, but you can tell that they’re thinking about it with their occasional glances back at you and the green haired girl.

>Everyone has now gone back to talking about other things, and you’re left alone outside of the party’s field of interest.

>It still bothers you that you came here to relax and have fun. And yet, you’re doing the exact opposite of that.

>Why must you be like this?

>Is it too much to ask of yourself to loosen up for once? There’s no reason for you to want to leave right now.

>There’s no reason for you to stand up out of your seat and head in the direction of the door to the hallway. There’s no reason to ignore everyone suddenly turning to you and asking you where you’re going.

>And there’s no reason to leave without saying goodbye.

>There’s… there’s every reason. And they all remain a confounding mystery. You now sit on your bed with the moonlight outside being your only source of light.

>All of this happened so quickly; you’re not sure whether or not the weed not wearing off is a sign of this. A sense of despair looms over you, and you find yourself lying on your side before you know it.

>Ignoring the knocking on your door. Ignoring Mary’s concerned voice from the other side of the door.

>Slowly falling asleep.

~

Get ready for another dream sequence.
>>
File: sunset shimmer dong bump.gif (882 KB, 388x690) Image search: [Google]
sunset shimmer dong bump.gif
882 KB, 388x690
>>
>>27762106
Awesome, it lives again!
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
What a way to end June.
>>
It's happening!!! Also bump from 10
>>
File: Sunny.png (414 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sunny.png
414 KB, 1280x720
>>27762167
>
>The fact that you’re high starts to fade away from your mind little by little. You begin to realize it less and less.
>Canterlot High slowly comes into your view. The ceiling of the entrance hallway towers above you, and you find yourself directly facing it as you lie on your back.
>A sudden roaring applause jolts you up to a sitting position. Now you can see a crowd of students surrounding you; all of the faces soon look familiar. Flash, Trixie, Norman... literally everyone.
>There is one memorable face that you notice isn’t there; Twilight. You tilt your head at first, and then begin to turn it as you recognize more and more people from school. They slightly nod their heads and clap while they surround you with overly wide smiles on their faces.
>It’s something rather encouraging and frightening at the same time. You can’t find any kind of decent reaction from within you.
>”Great job, Anon!” Flash’s voice spins you back to the first sitting position you were in. “ Knew you had it in you.” The crowd begins to cheer louder as he says this, reinforcing hi words.
>Shrug your shoulders and continue to wonder what exactly it is that’s going on.
>”Anon!” Sunset bursts out from within the crowd, dashing towards you. “Anon, I’m so sorry!” You don’t stop her from hugging you.
>Everyone cheers even louder as her arms wrap around you even more tightly than before. You can feel her lips pecking you on the cheek as a thick smoke fills the air.
>The smoke emerges from behind the crowd and soon reaches you and Sunset. Begin to cough as it engulfs the two of you, recognizing the smell of weed instantly.
>You find your own arms holding Sunset as well, somehow extremely happy to see her. The feeling of having missed someone starts to vanish from you as you pat the girl on the back, and she begins to speak.
>>
File: Where did the background go?.png (48 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Where did the background go?.png
48 KB, 200x200
>>27763904
>”It’s all going to be okay now, Anon. We’re going to be okay.” Her voice is so close to your ear, and yet you still want it closer. “E…everything’s going to be okay.” Is she crying?
>If she were crying, it surely can’t be for a bad reason with that smile on her face you notice after she pulls away to meet eyes with you. You blankly stare at Sunset as she places her hands on your cheeks, streams of happy tears rolling down hers. “We did it…”
>This is when you notice it.
>Right behind Sunset, you see a familiar looking person lying on the ground. Dark blue hair… purple and pink stripe... That’s really all you needed to see to verify.
>And Twilight seems to be covered in bruises and ashes… motionless. Whatever caused this to happen to her… it’s not something you’re aware of. But for some reason, it’s something you feel like you did.
>The smudge marks look like they have a part of you in them, or at least something that was caused by you. You can’t put your finger on why, but it just feels that way when you look at the girl. It’s probably the sense of satisfaction you’re feeling when you examine her condition.
“Wha…” A semi-word finally makes its way out of your mind and into the open air.
>Sunset stares you right in the eyes, her pupils dilated and gleaming with joy. “You broke the spell, Anon! My love is real now!”
“L… like mine?” Something forces you to blurt out. You didn’t even notice your hands softly grabbing onto Sunset’s face the same way she does to you.
>Sunset stares back, letting the ecstatic glow in her eyes answer in substitute of words. The students around the two of you cheer encouragingly, with not a single “heartbreaker!” in sight.
>And there’s a reason why; you can feel it in the increase of the speed of Sunset’s pulse through her hands. This heart is being mended… and it still beats for you after all this time.
>>
File: Trying to kiss.png (110 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
Trying to kiss.png
110 KB, 680x750
>>27763917
>”Don’t worry about Twilight.” Sunset speaks once more. “She showed me the way once, and I can return the favor when she has a time of need.” The girl turns to her friend who still lies on the ground, letting go of you foe a split second. “I don’t know what happened with her. She stopped me when I was power hungry… and it’s something I’ll always be grateful for. I… just don’t get how she can suddenly fall from grace like that.”
>You feel nothing other than confusion.
>”But I have shown others like her the way before. Which means I can do the same for her herself.” Sunset places her hands on your shoulders. “You did the right thing, Anon. I promise you I’m not mad. This is just the sort of things we all do for each other here. Uh… apparently.”
>Glance back over to the girl on the floor. What on earth did you even do to defeat her? You don’t have magical powers. Something inside of you is definitely not okay with this.
>But it all becomes okay after Sunset’s arms re-embrace you.
>”I love you, Anonymous. So much…” Sunset faces you, tilting her head slightly.
>Your noses boop for a half second, making the girl quietly chuckle just loud enough to be heard above the still applauding around you two. Why doesn’t any of this feel corny?
>”You can have her, Anon.” Another familiar voice reassures you. “You earned it.” It’s Mary, standing right behind Sunset. She’s barely visible as Sunset’s fiery head tilts out of the way.
>A shudder of guilt overcomes you.
>That smile of Mary’s face appears as though it is covering a massive despair. She looks directly at the two of you holding each other… knowing that you have a deeper history with Sunset than you do with Mary.
>The girl probably knows for a fact that she didn’t have a chance in the first place.
>But that nod… that nod Mary just did. It looks so hesitant; so regretful going along with that look in her eyes. Going along with that forced smile she makes as she watches you and Sunset hold each other.
>>
>>27763932
>”Is something wrong?” Sunset apparently noticed the distance in your eyes. You feel her sag her hands down a little to your neck.
>Here they are… both of them in your view. Mary locks her fingers together and stares at the floor, still maintaining that smile on her face. She doesn’t want you to see her stop smiling, because of what she’s afraid she’ll do if this happens.
>Sunset’s voice grows concerned. “Anon, you can tell me. What’s the matter? Didn’t we just win?” She tries to reach out to you as the surrounding smoke starts to grow thicker.
>You miss the clapping now. The dead silence that has replaced it isn’t exactly a good substitute when you have to answer questions like these. Are the other students even still there anymore?
>The entire school itself looks as though it has completely disappeared. Yet… Mary still remains standing in the same place she’s been standing in this entire time.
>Making the exact same face.
>”Just tell me what it is.” Sunset repeats.
>Something within you still, after all of this time, places you under the impression that you and Sunset do not belong together. It just feels too much like an established fact for you to simply ignore it.
>Mary slowly approaches the two of you, no longer smiling. She knows that there is no point in putting up that act anymore. She wants to help make everything right.
“I…” You push it all out. “I have to confess something…” You start to trail back in to say the rest, but Mary fills in for you.
>”Anon, it’s okay. You deserve her more than you deserve me.” She speaks in the most solemn tone you’ve ever heard escape her mouth. “I’m happy as long as you’re happy.”
“Well I’m not happy! Okay? I’m still not!” You blurt out as Sunset turns around in disbelief of what Mary just told you.
>Sunset spins back around to face you. “Anon, what’s going on?”
>>
File: Little Mary, where's your lamb?.png (235 KB, 1563x2210) Image search: [Google]
Little Mary, where's your lamb?.png
235 KB, 1563x2210
>>27763950
>”This isn’t your fault, Sunset. It’s mine.” Mary wholeheartedly places her hand atop her chest. “Anon and I… we…” Her trailing off forces Sunset to freeze in place.
>”What?” Sunset’s pupils shake a little bit as she glances back over at Mary. “What did you two do?”
>Sunset looks more worried with each passing second. You try to speak, but can’t find anything to say, despite you actually managing to get something out just a few seconds ago. The problem is that you have nothing ELSE to say.
>You’re not happy.
>And the reason why you’re not happy is that you still have to choose.
>Sunset still came on too strong on you back when she was under a spell to like you as part of a plan by Twilight to get you for herself. And you’re not sure how… but Sunset managed to get under your skin since… and the feeling just hasn’t shaken off or shown any sign of potentially doing so. She’s tried so hard to get through to you, and you’ve honestly been one of the worst kinds of people to her and her friends, especially in the beginning. It doesn’t matter if they made their mistakes on their end, being an overly paranoid cynic just makes the situation worse. If anything, you just might owe Sunset at least one evening together.
>However…
>Mary has been the only person at all in this to do literally nothing to screw you over. Even when the truth slipped out of your mouth in between your words when you spoke to her, she just didn’t care. All that girl wants to do was smoke weed and mind her own business. She doesn’t deserve to be caught up in this, and neither do you. And because of that, you’d rather hang around nobody else but her; it’ll get you away from both the drama and the loneliness.
>You don’t want to choose. And you don’t want anyone else choosing for you. This entire situation is just too painful for you to want anything to do with it any longer.
>>
File: Heyyyyyyyyy.png (241 KB, 394x596) Image search: [Google]
Heyyyyyyyyy.png
241 KB, 394x596
>>27763962
>”Listen… Sunset…” Mary begins. “We didn’t… well, you know.”
>Sunset is hyperventilating at this moment. She doesn’t seem at all prepared for what she’s afraid that Mary was about to say. “What was it?”
>Mary holds her hands out and shrugs her shoulders. “We just kinda started liking each other. But that was in Brothens!” She lowers her shoulders, as well as her tone.
>”But how? How did you two even get to know each other?”
>”It just happened, okay?” Mary turns to you and presses her lips inwards. “But Anon, I know how you feel about her. It’s okay. I don’t want to get in the way of you two.”
>You have to answer now.
“That’s the thing! I don’t want to choose!” You speak more of your mind than you planned to. “Both of you are just so…”
>Mary and Sunset each take a step back away from your direction. They are standing right next to each other with widened eyes before you know it. The smoke around you is beginning to swirl.
>The dream is becoming turbulent.
“Alright, look…” You think of a way to damage control.
>”Just let it out, Anon.” Mary tells you one last time.
>”Anon, please tell me the truth.” Sunset follows up as though she and Mary were reading lines from something.
“You’re beautiful. Both of you…”
>The words don’t feel like they were loud enough, but you’re too dizzy to repeat them.
“I…” You meekly stutter, shaking all over. “I love you, Mary.”
>Turn to Sunset.
“And… I love you, Sunset.” The long awaited truth finally comes out.
>Each girl takes another step back, slightly becoming engulfed into the surrounding mist. It’s spinning like a hurricane at this point; there’s now wind blowing through their hair and clothes. The storm has begun.
“And I…” You repeat what you said before. “I don’t want to choose. I’ve never been in love like this before. I love you both so much… and I don’t want to choose between you. Please don’t make me choose.”
>Mary cups her hands over her mouth while Sunset’s eyes well up, soon sending streams of tears down her cheeks.
>>
File: Don't wanna be sad.png (220 KB, 853x1024) Image search: [Google]
Don't wanna be sad.png
220 KB, 853x1024
>>27763970
>”Anon, I…” Sunset approaches you and crosses her arms.
>The first thing you expect, for some reason, is for the smoke to disappear and the other students to still be standing there. You expect them to have stopped clapping to give you the illusion that they were no longer there, so you could spill your guts to Mary and Sunset. So they could get the words out of you once and for all.
>You imagine Twilight suddenly standing up, having only been playing a role of being unconscious. You imagine her, Trixie, Flash and all the other suddenly laughing and cheering at your defeat.
>They really had you fooled, didn’t they? It was too convincing for you to have known… that’s how the power of love, friendship and teamwork gets things done, right? That’s how they teach you your lesson.
>”I still love you too.” Sunset finally finishes her sentence. “Even without the spell, I still do. Its effects still linger no matter what.”
>Mary tilts her head towards the ground, not smiling this time. She knows that Sunset mostly took the words right out of her mouth, except Mary didn’t initially need a spell to fall in love with you.
>It happened on its own.
“I don’t know what to do.”
>”I… I think I do…” Mary now also stands right in front of you beside Sunset. “Listen, seeing how things have gone… and how things are going right now… I think I know how things need to go.” She turns to Sunset.
>”What is it?” Sunset asks, starting to look nervous.
>”I don’t want to make this a competition to see which one of us he loves more. And I… I don’t want to make this a competition to see which one of us loves him more either.” Mary begins to blush heavily. “And the funny thing is… when I was in Brothens the year before, long before I even met Anon, I kind of learned how to deal with exactly this sort of thing.”
>>
File: Daydreaming.png (169 KB, 445x473) Image search: [Google]
Daydreaming.png
169 KB, 445x473
>>27763984
>The smoke around you has created a rapidly spinning vortex, now picking up the strongest winds you’ve ever felt. It’s surprising how it is completely silent. Is this a dream?
>Mary continues explaining herself before Sunset can answer. “You see…” She pauses. “Brothens culture is really… laid back and takes things easy. Which is how I managed to fit in so quickly.”
>”But what does that mean?” Sunset almost pulls away when Mary wraps her arms around her. “What are you doing?”
>”I need to know if you’re going to be okay with this…” Mary gets in closer to a now trembling Sunset. “Given the circumstances, this is the only way.”
>”What?” Sunset darts her eyes back at you before focusing them on Mary once more.
>”He wants us both. And… we gotta make the best of this. It’s only fair.” Mary caresses Sunset’s back with her hand, letting the intense wind blow her hair into her face. “And if we’re gonna do that, then we need to get this out of the way now.”
>Sunset blushes just as heavily as Mary is at this point. “…I see…” She begins to hold the girl back as you silently watch.
>You can’t decide if this feels horribly wrong or terribly right.
>”Just follow my lead.” Mary leans in to give Sunset a kiss on the lips, pulling her closer until they are pressed against each other.
>Something… a finger… taps you on the shoulder.
>”Anon! Dude, wake up!” Norman’s voice cuts into your ears.
>…
>You spring up from the couch into a sitting position to find a crowd of your peers “ooh”ing and “aah”ing at you. A lot of them smile widely with red tints on their faces.
“Wha…” You try and come to your senses. “What happened?”
>”You were… talking in your sleep, dude.” Scott Green informs you.
>>
>>27764008
“What?!”
>”Bro, bro… it’s okay. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”
>”Anon…” Mary appears from behind you, her eyes just as bloodshot as they were before you passed out on the couch. “I had no idea…”
“What? No. No! NO!” You resist, not even thinking to demand to know what exactly it was you said in your sleep. “It’s the weed! I didn’t mean any of it!” You have a feeling your damage control is powerless here.
>Jolt out of your sitting position and find yourself on your feet in a matter of seconds. It’s hard to keep your balance as Norman speaks to you again. “What were you just dreaming, man? You can tell us. We’re your friends.”
“I wasn’t dreaming anything!”
>”Then why were you talking?”
>Mary steps closer to you. “Anon, it’s okay.”
“No! No, it’s not okay!” You eye the door that you thought you left through before.
>Why aren’t you in your bed? Didn’t you go back to your room?
>Norman slowly approaches you with his arm half raised as though you’re about to lurch out at him. “Dude… listen to me… we just want to help you get through this.” To be honest, you’re about on the verge of lurching out anyway.
>”It’s okay, Anon!” Mary keeps repeating.
>”Anon… dude… bro…” Norman uses pretty much his entire vocabulary. “Calm down, man. Dude, just calm down.” He tries to make a settling motion with his hand as delicately as possible.
“It’s not true! Okay? None of it’s true!”
>Getting them to believe you is a hopeless feat. The shaking of Scott Green’s head says that loud and clear. “Come on, now.” He tells you with shut eyes. “This is getting silly.”
“It’s always been silly!” You somewhat reject. “This whole situation we’ve been in is stupid.”
>”Anon…” Blueberry’s voice joins in, making your breath stifle itself for a half second from you being so sick of hearing that name. “We all have our… desires and kinks. It happens to everybody. But we’re here for you.” She generalizes with a deceptively reassuring tone. “There’s nothing wrong with falling in-”
“I’M NOT IN LOVE!”
>>
File: Adorable.gif (489 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
Adorable.gif
489 KB, 298x300
>>27764019
>”Bro, that’s not what you said two minutes ago.” Norman points out, now starting to sound agitated. “We heard it loud and clear, man.” He glances over at where Mary used to sit.
>The girl suddenly appears in front of you, and takes a seat right next to you on the couch. You didn’t even realize that you had lost your balance and fallen back down onto the couch.
“I didn’t even say anything.” You blurt out without any thought.
>Scott tilts his head at you. “Dude, what? First of all, we heard you talking… all of us. Second, you literally just said that you didn’t mean anything of what-”
“NO! I don’t care what you think!” You’re back on your feet again, pushing away at your friends. “I don’t CARE! Okay? I. Don’t. CARE!”
>”Ano-”
“I DON’T CARE!” You’re shaking uncontrollably. “I’m not in love! I’ve never been in love and I never will be! I don’t WANT to be!”
>”It doesn’t matter if you wanted to be in love with someone or not!” Blueberry interjects. “It still happened!”
“NO! My parents were wrong! They were wrong and you’re wrong too!” You storm out of the room in a heartbeat, momentarily retreating back to your room for real this time.
>A tidal wave of crying can’t be stopped on your way back to your door. Your behavior mirrors that of an 8-year-old all the way down the flights of stairs, a disgraceful sight.
>Shut your door and spend the rest of the night in a gloomy solitude, like how you always would’ve even if all of this stuff had never happened. There are many occasions during which your newfound friends would humbly approach your door and offer a shoulder to lean on.
>Their own shoulders lean on he door after knocking doesn’t provoking kind of response out of you, and their shoulders never get the chance to let your head rest on them. You outright reject their calls for peace, even when they offer to drop the situation entirely. Rejection is starting to feel like your bread and butter at this point; no wonder you’re the heartbreaker.
>>
File: ?.png (166 KB, 496x472) Image search: [Google]
?.png
166 KB, 496x472
>>27764031
>Fall asleep to the sounds of people trying to reach out to you, but they go away eventually. You feel the serene feeling of the islands around you soon re-conquer your thoughts.
>Morning comes, and your first plan is to avoid talking to anyone. At this moment, everything, even time itself, feels a lot more faster paced with your lack of speaking to others and constant social defense.
>Wake up and eat breakfast alone, being sure to get out of the hotel before anyone else wakes up and…
>
>And…
>…
>And go to wherever.
>You honestly have no plans for your own future days here… even after everything that’s happened, you have no idea what you’re going to do next.
>Something within you feels the irresistible urge to counter what happened to you up at that party. Ironic, when you think about it… you can’t resist and urge to resist something.
>Can’t you use your massive defiance for things in the right places instead of systematically make your situation worse?
>This is what your thoughts consist of as you walk around outside, hour after hour. Avoiding invisible people… ready to defend some sort of self-honor that plagues your imagination.
>It rings your head like a bell. Not showing any signs of going away.
>Something about all of this… feels as though millions upon millions of different pieces of something, occurrences over time, previously not relating at all, come together for the first time. Through the force of destiny, overpowering even the strongest attempts to prevent you from being here.
>How else did you get here?
>A more and more alarming feeling washes over you as the pace of time itself speeds up for you once again. The hours go by more quickly, the sun creeping across the sky with a heightening pace. You are not even sure if you’re confused anymore, since you couldn’t be more certain of this resistance within you.
>>
File: 34939_beach_beach_house.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1528) Image search: [Google]
34939_beach_beach_house.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1528
>>27764041
>Eventually, your friends begin to text you, offering to talk. They are just soundless voices in your phone, trying to win you over through text messages. They mean nothing to you. At least… not anymore.
>This continues, and every ounce of your well-being roars for them to stop. For all of this to end and for the noise of your current life to stop drowning out the beautiful sounds that you want to be your life here in Brothens. It beckons for you, but the texts keep coming… menacingly, almost.
>They day ends with you staying outside, not even minding the strong breeze almost pushing you over to your side.
>Nothing’s going on anymore, and in such a… relieving way. Before, nothing was occurring in a sense where you weren’t doing what you wanted to do with your time. Despite being where you wanted to be. You couldn’t be what you wanted to be, which evidently appears to be the last step now.
>This type of… uneventful… is much more peaceful than the one you’re been suffering from ever since you got here until now. Nothing to worry about, no one to have to talk to, and literally everyone from before to ignore.
>Night comes… and you rest upon the soft sands of Diamond Beach.
>And nothing happens. Just the way you like it.
>You haven’t felt something like this in so long. It’s so beautiful… you just honestly want to cry more than anything else. You… need to. You could use some happy tears for a change.
>A hauntingly ecstatic feeling awakens you to the sunrise in the east. The entire night has passed… already. You didn’t dream, but you really don’t need to.
>This entire island…. this archipelago is a dream in and of itself. It’s absolute paradise, and you’re not going to let a bunch of drama ruin that for you. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. Not after you made it this far.
>Giving in is not an option. Though, it doesn’t feel like something you need to worry about anymore.
>>
>>27764063
>Too much calmness for worry to exist now… the texts have stopped coming in. Perhaps they gave up… long before you would have. You are faced with the whispering winds around you, carrying the warm air gently through your hair.
>And nothing happens.
>With immense tranquility, you stride along the boardwalk as the sun makes its climb into the middle of the sky. All of a sudden, this turned into everything you ever imagined Brothens would be. Your… escape.
>And now… the time has come.
>To live that dream. You’ve wallowed in the drama and everything else for too long. Look at where you are… heaven with the lowest imaginable prices on literally everything you can think of.
>The rest of the day consists of you going on your first real adventure. Taking whatever money you have in your pockets, and exploring the island… and eventually islands.
>To your surprise, cruise ships provide you with transportation across the bright, shallow water. Mystified, you step across a bridge and onto a boat every few minutes or so, indecisive about which island you want to spread your adventure to first.
>It’s a good thing the day takes a while to run out… otherwise, you might have gotten to less than the five islands you explored. The change of scenery really gets your heart beating, and further excites you with the things you are able to buy and obtain. You care about literally nothing, letting the winds of your ambitious side take you to the places you couldn’t go to before.
>And no texts come in; nothing happens.
>You have just enough thoughts about whenever Sunset is going to arrive… zero. If anything, she’s probably already here by now. And you know what? It just doesn’t matter anymore.
>Nothing matters anymore.
>Right when you consider this, there come a few moments when you see a familiar head of fiery hair in the distance. But it’s hard to recognize it through your greed.
>>
File: RAINBOE.jpg (192 KB, 715x450) Image search: [Google]
RAINBOE.jpg
192 KB, 715x450
>>27764078
>It’s not like you care whether or not she sees who you’re in the process of becoming.
>The golden necklaces around your neck, the thick sunglasses over your eyes, and so many knick knacks you’ve spent very little money on. Her hair looks so much dimmer than it used to be through these shades, something you wish could have happened many weeks ago.
>Maybe you wouldn’t have fallen in love with her if you shielded your eyes with the tinted glass. Perhaps… none of this would have happened. Sure, you wouldn’t have made it to Brothens, but you would have still been leading your own semi-happy life in Canterlot.
>But that doesn’t mean that you can’t make the best of your time now.
>After another day… while time goes by faster and faster as you care less and less… she starts to get closer to you, but only in proximity and nothing more. And closer, and closer still. Until you know that you’ll have to confront her eventually.
>In recent times, what you would have said to Sunset has dramatically changed. The differences between you and her… you and the person you used to be, the person she used to be in your eyes… so many differences exist now.
>You can only feel happier and happier as she starts to get the message. The way you ignore her, turning away from her as she glances at you with apologetic eyes. All of that new trust that you and her had built for each other… all sent tumbling to the ground. It was useless anyway.
>It’s like you’re on your way to being some sort of super man. One who can still do extraordinary things after facing the worst of life. At least the worst in relation to everything you’re used to so far. Everything is relative, after all.
>Of course, it’s a bit stupid to think that this makes you a super man. It even sounds ridiculous coming out of your mouth as you sneeringly say it to Sunset when she finally, once again, musters up enough courage to talk to you. It doesn’t make sense when you say it, but makes perfect sense when you feel it.
>>
File: Another rainbow.jpg (43 KB, 531x321) Image search: [Google]
Another rainbow.jpg
43 KB, 531x321
>>27764086
>The air around you has grown warm, from temperate to tropical. Meanwhile, the world in your heart has done the opposite. The warmth turns into a cluster of nothing but neutral sensations. Not warm nor cool.
>There aren’t any parts of you that care for Sunset anymore, and that somehow allows you to be happy. Those fever dreams you had before weren’t even realistic anyway. There are other ways to seize the happiness you want in life. You just need to figure out how to try hard in the right way.
>Why don’t people realize this often enough? You could have learned from the success of others rather than the mistakes you’ve made. To be shown the right way.
>This mindset takes over whatever it was that populated your thoughts before, but providing a massive improvement.
>More days go on… and the last moment in which you broke Sunset’s heart fades away much more quickly without the judging eyes and heckling voices from before. It’s… it’s so much easier. And all you do is continue about your day, your life, uninterrupted this time.
>Happiness only grows inside of you as you live day by day… day after day. Everything you’ve known before suddenly makes sense now that you’ve seen in between the brief moments of life, reading between the lines and telling the hard side of life to get lost.
>And you start to get used to Brothens.
>
>Another week has finally passed, and you’ve noticed a couple of things over this amount of time.
>First thing, walking longer and longer distances has become more sufficing to your strive for adventure. And second, your newfound friends have started to act increasingly strange ever since you started talking to them again.
>It’s like they’re trying to either hide something from you or hint something to you. Either way, they’re trying to get you to think about Sunset some more, while not saying much about what they themselves are doing.
>You just know they’re doing something, but you’re too afraid to try and find out what it is.
>>
>>27764116
>Just go about your days as you were, happy and enjoying yourself. Hopefully disconnecting yourself from these ‘friends’ as much as you can.
>There’s no way you’ll go back to them, not after what they heard come out of you. Not after what they found out the thing you never wanted them to find out.
>In their minds, you’re not supposed to live Sunset, or Mary or anyone. That only negates what you’ve told everyone in your whole life. And confirmed what Twilight, your parents, and all of those you spite have told you all throughout the years.
>You just don’t want to talk to them anymore. Even though they wanted another change and told you that they wouldn’t bring up any information from the past, it just doesn’t matter. The memories still remain in their heads, and they will always know until they day they die.
>And the way they’re hinting to you about Sunset is just subtle enough for them to be able to backpedal out of the whole thing if you ever bring it up.
>So you just don’t talk to them.
>But that doesn’t stop Sunset from talking to you.
>She says something to you before you start to feel a bit light headed. You can’t make out what it was that she said. But you do start to hear someone else calling out to you.
>”Yo… Anon! You in there?” The new voice belongs to Norman.

>…
>>
File: Heyyy (for real this time).png (128 KB, 220x418) Image search: [Google]
Heyyy (for real this time).png
128 KB, 220x418
>>27764126
>Jolt out of your position and sit up. The entire bed is drenched in sweat, and your lungs almost hurt from you breathing so hard. Though, it could have been from the weed you smoked last night.

>”I don’t think he’s there.” Mary’s voice follows up. “Maybe we should come back later or something.”

>You take a look out the window to notice sunshine peeking through the curtains. Something within you possesses you to call out to the two in the hallway to let them know that you’re at least alive.

“Guys?” You make sure you’re loud enough for them to hear.

>”Anon?” Norman’s voice is already a little ways down the hallway.

“Guys, I’m here.” You start to piece together what happened last night, hoping that not as much happened as you were afraid of.

>Norman answers the question you had with a laugh. “You alright, man? You just kinda up and left last night.”

“Y-yeah… uh… listen, everything I said when I was doing that… whatever it was, it was the weed.”

>There is a short pause.

>”Dude what?” Answers Norman. “You didn’t even say anything. Like… all you did was stand up and leave. You’ve been locked in your room ever since. Uh… have you?”

>Now you realize just how much of all that was part of the dream. You give your arm a few stern pinches to make sure that you’re actually awake this time as well.

>”Anon, you there?” Mary’s voice can now be heard calling to you again.

“Oh, uh…”

>Roll out of bed and stumble your way over to the door.

“I’m fine, I guess. Yeah, uh, sorry. It was just the weed.” You fumble in trying to unlock the door.

>”Nah, it’s all cool, man. Take my word for it, there can be waaaaaaay worse trips if you’re not careful.

>The door swings open, and you find the two standing next to eachother, facing you with blank faces. But you see their eyebrows rise a little bit as they look over your appearance. That’s all you needed to know that you probably look a mess at the moment.
>>
>>27764138
>It’s a little funny how you had to learn the hard way to not get high right before going to sleep, even though you were probably just unlucky this time.

>”Hey…” Mary smiles at you.

“Heh… hi.”

>”Listen, uh…” Norman starts off. “We were about to go get smoothies not too far from here, and were wondering if you were… sobered up by now in case you wanted to come along.”

>They lower their shoulders when they hear you sigh in relief.

“I’d love to, man. You guys going now?”

>”Yeah. You… wanna get dressed first?” Mary looks down below eye level.

>As you look down as well, you realize that you’re in nothing but your boxer shorts.

“Oh!” You duck behind the door frame as you hear Norman and Mary start to giggle softly. “Uh… yeah, hang on.”

>The door almost slams, and you can hear the two whispering to eachother on the other side. “This reminds me of my first time.” Mary brings up with a slight chuckle. “Remember?”

>They say a few more things to eachother as you check your phone for new messages.

>”Anon’s kinda lucky, though. At least he had something on.” Mary tells Norman as you notice a new message from Sunset’s number on your phone.

>Try to refrain from growing red in the face from what you just heard Mary say as you read the text. [Hey Anon. Hope you’re doing alright. I’ll be there by tomorrow evening if everything goes well.] The text form last night reads.

>This message sticks around in your mind along with imaginative images of Mary’s apparent first time being high. You throw on a new set of clothes and open the door again, finding the two standing in the exact same spot as before.

“Uh… what time is it?” You blurt out.

>”About… three?” Mary tells you, looking out the window behind you. “In the afternoon, obviously.”

Pastebins are in the OP and are to be updated soon.
>>
>>27764153
This is some comfy stuff dude. I'm loving it.
>>
File: space.gif (325 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
space.gif
325 KB, 400x225
>>27764153
Also, I kinda did a thing with this update. I was listening to an album from a certain band (It wasn't the Beatles this time around) while typing what I typed between the lone arrows in the posts >>27764041 and >>27764116. What I was listening to sort of influenced a couple of the things I described, and I put it into the text as each song played, but I'm not sure if it was too subtle or not.
If anyone can guess which album some things in the section are based on, congratulations, you figured out which band my favorite band is.
Easy mode:
The last two pictures in the section I'm talking about might be a really good hint.
>>27764281
Thanks, Anon. I promise that even though there might be some conflict later on, there will be many comfy moments.
>>
Anon is a big ol' bag of crazy isn't he. At least the "I don't fall in love" Anon is relegated to dreams and he's a little more stable now (by his standards anyway)
It's good to you you back Grey and just days after posting about this as well it's also interesting that I remembered exactly where we were, normally when picking up a long running story again after being on break for so long I tend to forget most of what happened but with the little introduction to help I got right back on track.
>>
>>27762106
Best Green is back!
>>
File: 12415123153466.jpg (128 KB, 582x1200) Image search: [Google]
12415123153466.jpg
128 KB, 582x1200
Bumping with perfection.
>>
> 9

Just move to Fingerbang already.
>>
>>27762167
I hope it hasn't caused a problem for ya. I can tell you like writing, but do try to write what you want to write, and not what you feel obligated to mmkay?

>>27764384
If it's Pink Floyd, I'm not surprised at all. In fact it's expected.
>>
>>27766157
Not dyin' yet.
>>
>>27767062
Did everyone just forget about this story like Homecoming Anon? Third page ten bump I've had to do.
>>
Blimey.
>>
Update soon?
>>
File: Tropical.jpg (41 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
Tropical.jpg
41 KB, 533x400
>>27764153
>You’re out the door and following Mary and Norman down the path in the direction you walked the first time you arrived here.

>After a little bit of putting the dream you had out of your head, you decide to take your mind off of the stuff you’ve been dwelling on and just do something interesting already.

>Worrying about Sunset’s impending arrival isn’t going to make this any easier on you. Just look at the trees and listen to the wind softly blow them with the waves on the beach as a background noise.

“Sorry again about kind of leaving you guys back there.” You repeat for the third time in the last twenty minutes.

>”It’s fine, it’s fine. You just gotta get used to being high every once in a while.” Assures Mary. “You should have seen how shaken up I used to get when I wasn’t used to weed. It’s actually pretty funny now that I think back to it.”

>You all turn onto an almost familiar cobblestone road; the change of texture beneath your shoes causes the sand to start crunching under the soles again.

“Weren’t you very nervous before that?” You’re not sure if you’re remembering correctly.

>Mary faintly blushes, turning her head away from the wind hitting her face. “Yeah, it’s was pretty bad.”

>There are a few shops selling tie-dye shirts nearby. the colors catch your eye, and you nearly stop in your tracks to go ahead and buy one for the sake of doing something before you forget. It’s not like you’ll have to worry about money too much while you’re here… if you plan on leaving one day.

>”She doesn’t like to talk about it much.” Adds Norman.

>Mary turns to him. “I don’t?” She sounds confused.

>”Well, yeah. You didn’t really go into detail or anything other than that it was kinda bad.”

>”Oh. Well, it’s not like there’s anything I don’t want you to know. It’s just that you didn’t really ask about much.” Mary raises her shoulders as the three of you approach a few more small shops.
>>
File: Topical Tropical.jpg (86 KB, 800x558) Image search: [Google]
Topical Tropical.jpg
86 KB, 800x558
>>27771459
>The conversation casually goes on as you order your smoothies. From what you hear, Mary apparently went to some prep school where they wore uniforms a couple of years ago. Upon Norman asking her about it, she repeats what she told you before about her being a social trainwreck who couldn’t properly interact.

>It’s really nice to gaze up at the wispy clouds above as they talk. It’s too bad you have to keep looking back down at where you’re going.

>”Like, it would sound a little corny to say that weed saved me from myself, but like… that’s kinda what happened.” Concludes the girl after describing a few of the embarrassing events she had gone through in the past.

>Norman takes one last sip of his smoothie before the whole thing is already gone. “I’m sorry, it’s just that… I can’t imagine you not chill, you know?”

>”Trust me, you’re better off that way. I wasn’t exactly fun back in the old days. As hilarious as it is to talk about it now, I kinda pushed everyone away with my awkwardness and whatnot.”

>You swear you’ve seen this cobblestone road before; the three of you still walk down the path. And once you realize that you’re heading back in the direction of the hotel, it all comes back to you.

>This is near where you saw the guy in the canoe.

>Take a look up the road, and surely enough, there’s that same small bridge with the small river gently flowing underneath. You nudge Norman’s shoulder to get his attention, but he apparently already recognized the place.

>”Yo… Mary, look. It’s that bridge.” He points over to it.

>All three of you stop, eyeing the bridge a little ways down the path. As far as you can tell, there isn’t anyone near the thing — above or below. As you start to step forward, the crunching of the grains of sand against the soles of your shoes seemingly sounds twice as loud as before.
>>
File: Shore.jpg (63 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
Shore.jpg
63 KB, 600x452
>>27771466
>Norman lowers his voice to a whisper. “Do you think that person’s still there?” He leans in so you can hear what he’s saying.

“Uh…” You check the time on your phone. 4:12 PM. “It was like noon or something when I saw him there, I think.”

>”What if he hangs out there all day?” Norman suggests. “And then like… leaves as soon it starts to get dark…”

>”How would he stay hidden, though?” Mary points out as you’re already walking over to the bridge.

>Might as well focus on something other than Sunset’s imminent arrival. You’ll hopefully be calmer once you start talking to her.

>”Be careful, dude.” Norman calls over to you.

>You’ve honestly stopped caring a while ago. In fact, you’re already addressing whoever’s there as you step onto the incline that goes over the water.

“Hey. Is someone here?”

>No answer.

>The silence makes you briefly question your judgement on whether someone is here or not, but then the memories of the others describing someone being here too makes you withdraw that questioning. You step onto the midpoint between each side of the bridge with Norman and Mary on one end.

“I said is someone here?” You articulate the words more clearly.

>This time, you could have sworn you heard giggling. Given the secrets that had been kept from you in the past, this is a little bit more than unnerving. But only for a second before you put it all out of your mind once more.

>You really shouldn’t be dealing with stuff like this. Just walk away.

>If only it were that simple for everything else.

>”Eh, whatever. Let’s just go, dude.” Mary passes by you on the bridge. “No need to worry about the little things.”

“I guess.” You let Norman pass by you next, chancing a few short glances along the length of the small river all the way to the hazy blue horizon. The wind calms you down once more, and your shoulders are back to being completely relaxed by the time you make it to the hotel.
>>
File: Ria.jpg (53 KB, 526x497) Image search: [Google]
Ria.jpg
53 KB, 526x497
>>27771474
>After entering through the front doors, your previously crunching footsteps become clean echoes throughout the large empty front room with clean marble floors. You suppose that there’s no one else here because everyone felt like having fun or something during the day.

>”Welp… I’m beat.” Norman yawns.

>Mary stifles her laughter and crosses her arms. “Dude, we’ve only been out for like twenty minutes.”

>”That’s my secret, cap.” Norman jokes. “I’m always out.” He heads over to the elevator and pushes the button with Mary smiling and shaking her head behind him. “Laters, fellas.”

“You’re tired already? How long have you been awake?” You curiously ask.

>Watch Norman calmly wait for the elevator to reach ground level. He turns around with his eyelids already starting to lower from apparent fatigue.

>”Ah, don’t worry about it, dude. My energy just runs out really fast sometimes. Just ask Mary, she knows.”

>”Norman!” Mary responds, still seeming nonchalant as ever. She adds a small laugh afterward right as a ding from the elevator interrupts Norman in whatever he was about to say.

>The doors slide open, and to your surprise, there in the elevator stand two girls. Sonata and Aria.

>”Wha… huh?” Norman slightly back away as the two former sirens are startled by his sudden presence.

>”Oh my gosh!” Sonata excitedly gasps after a half second and turns to you. “Anon! You’re not gonna believe who just got here!”

>You gulp.
>>
>>27771488
More coming up.
>>27770531
Expect another one later on tonight. I'm pushing to post more and more frequently. posting one post at a time instead of in clusters might help keep you guys aware that I'm going strong.
>>27766157
Well, you figured that one out fast. One internet cookie to you. Pic related is the Album I was listening to. Also, expect me to do pretty much the same thing throughout the remainder of this story. Because seeing how much better the part I wrote based on the Beatles' music was than the rest of the story, this would more than likely give me all the inspiration I need and then some.
Also, don't worry. This story is my top priority in terms of greentext.
>>27764944
Glad to hear, Anon. I actually had some trouble remembering it myself at first.
>>
>>27771577
As long as you are man I'm glad. Just checking up on ya. Gotta show some care to some extent for a good writefriend no?

A fellow psychedelic and progressive rock enthusiast! That was almost too easy Alex. I know it was easy mode but come on! My favorite song by them is Echoes always. Some hate on it but I truly think it's far better than almost anything on Dark Side of the Moon.

Have you heard Tubular Bells? It's one of my favorite all-time pieces.
>>
Bump for more
>>
>>27771488
Oh man, we've been waiting so long for this moment. Dis gunna be good.
>>
>>27771488
This is it, real story begins now.
>>
>>27771709
>inb4 echoes is Alex's favorite song too
>>27771577
Can't wait for the update by the way
>>
File: Beach.jpg (609 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Beach.jpg
609 KB, 1920x1200
>>27771488
>The first thing that crosses your mind is how far from ready you are for this. You hadn’t even thought about it until now — Sunset arriving to somewhere where… she can physically come and talk to you.

>Why did you have to block everything out of your mind? It races back and forth now, panicking in a way where you’re embarrassed to yourself to admit it.

>Aria pulls the collar of her sweatshirt over her neck while Sonata bounces up and down in glee. The gleam in her eyes could not have come from anywhere else but from seeing someone as vibrant as Sunset. You can tell the girl is nearby.

>You hadn’t even realized how much you were shaking ever since you were walking through that door — before that elevator door even opened.

>With sweaty palms, you’ve been shivering without any sort of grasp as to why or even realization that it was happening. If it weren’t for Twilight calling off that spell, your suspicious side would have chalked it all up as trickery. But this?

>This is different.

>It’s all you… and all her.

>”Come on! She’s still upstairs, I think!” Sonata is already tugging at your arm. “She’s been asking for you!” Those words send a tingle up your spine.

>You imagine Sunset desperately looking for you. It’s hard to tell whether the image in your head makes you feel overjoyed or concerned.

>How did all of this happen in the span of the twenty minutes you’ve been gone? Were you destined to just miss this or something?

>You… honestly did look a mess before going out the door. Something within you is rather thankful for at least cleaning yourself up a bit before taking on this unforeseen event so soon.

>It’s hard to imagine that this is real life as you stand in the elevator. You mostly pray that this is still a dream, which pretty much turned out to be the case the other two times your heart had a reason to beat so fast.
>>
File: breakers.jpg (98 KB, 1678x600) Image search: [Google]
breakers.jpg
98 KB, 1678x600
>>27775214
>Pinch yourself, swing your arms around, shut your eyes and shake your head… trying to prove yourself that you entirely wish that this were a dream.

>The elevator doors open.

>And you know that there’s a part of you that resists the urge to wish this were a dream. And that part of you beats up a storm in your chest. That part of you almost explodes when you hear a familiar voice echoing through the hallway.

>”Anon?”

>As though almost everything that happened while you were away from Sunset was nothing more than nonsensical occurrences with no value or significance.

>She’s here again, and it feels as though things can finally truly happen again. The world can resume turning.

“H-hi, Sunset.” You actually managed to speak fact to face first.

>…You don’t even see where she is yet.

>”Anon?” Mary, having followed the group upstairs, suddenly appears behind you. “I don’t see her.”

>”She’s right around the corner, silly!” Sonata giggles with a wide smile.

>”Anon?!” Sunset heard your voice anyway.

>Footsteps approach. You’re so not ready for this, despite Sunset feeling quite the opposite.

_________
>>27773516
>>27774283
Things are getting spaghettified, but yes, this is where it all starts once again.
>>27771709
I had a feeling it would either be too easy or too difficult. But yeah, I'm doing alright. Thanks for the concern.
Also, you are the second person in the last two months or so to reveal that you have the EXACT same favorite Pink Floyd song as me. I had no idea there were other people out there who thought the same way I do. Though to be fair, Echoes is my all time favorite song ever as of... somewhere in the spring, I think. I've known it ever since like 2010/2011 but recently made it my fave.
I'll look up Tubular Bells as soon as possible.
>>27774986
Lucky guess. More on the way soon.
>>
>>27775231
> As though almost everything that happened while you were away from Sunset was nothing more than nonsensical occurrences with no value or significance.

Yeah, you and me both.
>>
>>27775231
Dude it's a great song since I first heard almost a decade ago. Hasn't lost its magic. Everything from Meddle is timeless.

You might recognize the beginning of Tubular Bells as The Exorcist theme. But one of the best decisions of my life wqs to take the time to listen to all 48 minutes of the full theme. It's just amazing imo. Part 2's intro especially. Sends me to faraway lands...

Song is a little weird tho at times so keep that in mind.
>>
Bump from 9
>>
>>27775231
Here we go
>>
bummer
>>
>>
succ
>>
>10
>>
toot
>>
touche
>>
File: Sunset.png (386 KB, 806x674) Image search: [Google]
Sunset.png
386 KB, 806x674
>>27775231
>When she emerges from around a corner, Sunset can’t help but smile a little bit when she sees you. You even notice her pupils contract a little when she locks eyes with you.

“Sunset?” You speak to her face this time.

>The girl already has her arms around you before you can say another word. When you feel her hug you, you’re electrified to the point where you cannot move. You can’t even hold her back.

>You would have thought that this still may very well be a dream if you couldn’t somehow tell that this was more than your imagination.

>”I missed you so much!” Sunset’s voice sounds a lot less sad than you expected. It’s… cheerful. “I’m so sorry about everything!”

>Right when she says this, Mary just stands there and smiles while Sonata covers her mouth to giggle some more at the moment. Norman and Aria groan and roll their eyes at the two of you. You didn’t mean for this to look like one of those cliché “mushy” moments like you see in some movies, but you’re not the one who looked and sounded overjoyed to see the other person.

>Then again, you did awkwardly greet open air.

“I-It’s okay, Sunset.” You make every attempt you can to neutralize the lovey-dovey vibe. “There’s nothing you need to be sorry for. None of this was your fault, let’s just move on now.” You distance yourself from this before it engulfs you to the point where you’d start saying what Sunset is saying.

>Because you DO NOT love her.

>Don’t let anything else end up in your thoughts other than that. You don’t care if you have to tell yourself over and ov-

>”You were right.” Sunset brings your attention back to her. “It’s so nice here!”

>Well, then… it looks like you didn’t have to change the subject yourself after all. You happily change the topic over to how many things you’ve done here so far.
>>
File: Mary.png (1018 KB, 1268x1570) Image search: [Google]
Mary.png
1018 KB, 1268x1570
>>27781585
>”You’re not gonna believe how fun it gets over here.” Mary tells Sunset. “Like, I’m actually so happy that you made it here. I’d hate for anyone to miss out on what’s going to happen once the whole band goes on their tour and leaves us alone here.”

>”Wait… what?” Sonata turns to Mary. “But aren’t you in the band?”

>Mary grins and leans against the wall behind her. “Yeah… but that doesn’t mean there’s no way I can stay here for the summer… again.”

>”What do you mean?” Sunset seems to be concerned about the girl staying behind.

>”Well… I can stay behind and chill with you guys instead oh going with the band. I mean, I did that last year. And that’s how I kinda… chilled out and all.”

“You mean, like do what you think that will help me this time?” You guess.

>Mary’s eyes light up. “Exactly! I’d easily choose staying here for a couple of months than going on a plane or bus ride every few days.” She turns to Sunset. “And I already know you’re new here too, right? Since you’re not with the band?”

_________
>>27775393
Indeed.
>>27776713
Competition begins.
>>27775978
I listened to it today. I'm enthralled by the way it sounds. I was about to ask here why it sounded so familiar. Great taste, man.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 336x167) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 336x167
>>27781664
Oh shit.
>>
>>27781664
He should choose Mary
>>
File: no.png (192 KB, 395x279) Image search: [Google]
no.png
192 KB, 395x279
>>27783008
>>
>>27783086
Shimmerfag detected
>>
File: ONaCfQl.jpg (617 KB, 2822x1850) Image search: [Google]
ONaCfQl.jpg
617 KB, 2822x1850
>>27781664
>”Where were you guys just now?” Asks Sonata.

>”Oh, just getting some smoothies really quick. You know that one place up the road a little bit…” Mary points in the general direction where you hame from. “…that way?”

>Sonata jumps.

>”They’re so good there! I’ve been there like five times I thing.” She instinctively pulls at Aria’s sleeve. “Come on! You gotta try this!”

>Aria swipes her own hand away from Sonata immediately, keeping the collar of her sweater pulled up high on her neck. The group watches her, confused as to how she’s acting.

>You don’t remember much of what was said at the party last night when Sunset texted you about Aria. All she revealed is that Aria has been acting strange, and that she took… a pendant?

>No, that whole thing was already resolved, right? That was during the school year. You’d ask the others, but they were about as high as you were… given that the smoke in that room was thick enough to intoxicate anyone who remained in there for more than thirty minutes.

>Memories of the smoke alarm return to your brain, and you almost want to ask if nothing went wrong with that. But you’d rather not take your questions out of your own business anymore.

>It’s not even close to your hotel room anyway, and your mind keeps falling back on trying to figure out what to say to Sunset. You’re really trying not to panic, but you can’t help but notice the girl taking a few glances at you.

>She’s probably noticing you do the same, getting involved in the conversation.

>”I want to see what’s here.” Sunset agrees with Sonata. “It’s been… quite a rough trip over here.” She sighs, almost shuddering as Aria rolls her eyes again.

“Hm?” You’re semi-voluntarily the first to answer.

>Sunset straightens her back and widens her eyes. “Oh, it’s nothing. I’m just… glad to be here now. Come on, let’s try that smoothie place.”
>>
File: Ocean-Beach.jpg (554 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Ocean-Beach.jpg
554 KB, 2197x1463
>>27783616
>”Yeah, I’ll even show you around the islands a bit if you want.” Mary offers. “I probably won’t need to stick around to go to practice later on.”

>”You’re not going?” Sonata begins to sound let down. “But I wanted to play that little flute thingy again!”

>A nearby door opens, catching your attention. The six of you spot Blueberry Cake walking towards your position in the hallway.

>”Welp, I’m gonna… hit the hay for a bit.” Announces Norman, waving down his girlfriend.

>”It’s probably better that you do it soon.” Blueberry tells Norman, stopping in her tracks when she notices Aria.

>If you’re not mistaken, Blueberry was the only one who hadn’t stayed in the main room during the bulk of the party, nor had smoked any weed. And yet, she freezes once she sees Aria here.

>Now you’re starting to piece everything together, hopefully sobering up to a substantial amount this time. It only occurs to you now that you have no idea if being high and asleep causes a hangover when you wake up.

>You have been rather light-headed this whole time… and dumbstruck when Sunset’s presence took you by surp-

>Shut up, they’re still talking.

>”So…” Blueberry speaks a bit more slowly now. “Looks like you two got her nice and safe, huh?”

>This is the first time someone else has acted more suspicious than you in this situation. Let’s see if you can keep it this way.

>You completely avoid the situation, convincing yourself that whatever happened with Aria isn’t anything to worry about. There were too many things everyone talked about at the party to keep track of anyway.

“Well…” You pace around for a couple of steps, glaring at the ceiling and floor. “I gotta admit, I don’t think I got enough fresh air yet anyway. So you two have fun.”

>”Anon!” Blueberry half-smiles and raises her eyebrows.

“Wh-what?” You take a glance at her and Norman standing next to eachother, holding hands. It doesn’t take long for you to piece it together. “Oh.”
>>
File: beach copy 3.jpg (62 KB, 960x360) Image search: [Google]
beach copy 3.jpg
62 KB, 960x360
>>27783625
>Sonata fails to stifle her snickering, and Aria does nothing more than groan again.

>”Well it’s not like Sonata has NO idea or anything…” Norman points out. “Like… we don’t to be subtle about it if we don’t want to.” He gives Mary a shrug as she raises one eyebrow.

>”Ugh, are you kidding me?” Sonata playfully takes a step backward. “I’m not a kid, you know!”

>Everyone gradually begins to laugh it off and Norman heads back to his own room with Blueberry. But as they walk off, Blueberry keeps looking back as where Sonata and Aria stand.

>That’s a concerned look on her face if you’ve ever seen one.

>The very last thing you wonder regarding the Dazzlings is… where on earth has that third one been all this time? Adagio. You’ve been (kind of) hanging out with Sonata while Aria was going on some sort of voyage with Sunset to get here.

>What has Adagio been up to? Isn’t she still their leader or someth-

>”Come on, dude.” Mary’s voice interrupts your train of thought. “I wanna show Sunset Diamond Beach. You can come too this time if you like.”

>The infatuation with Brothens wedges its way somewhere between your thoughts about Sunset and fear of overthinking the next small thing. And that combined feeling helps your legs walk you out the door once more.

>Sonata basically pulls Aria by the arm, begging her to follow. It isn’t until the five of you reach the front room does Aria try to head back into the hallways.

>A few of the Canterlot High band members are walking around now, along with other people staying at the hotel.

>”It’s so cool, Aria! Why don’t you wanna go?” Sonata tries to get the girl to follow.

>Aria grits her teeth. “Sonata… I am really tired from my trip. If you want to go to some random beach, just go without me for now.”

>”But Aria!” Sonata starts to whine louder, drawing attention. “Everything’s pretty much free here! We can take a break from spending a lot of money for things! It’s something!”
>>
File: GuKEc7b.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GuKEc7b.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27783635
>The girl pulls free from Sonata’s grasp as though she has a better idea in mind.

>”Aria!” Sonata starts to try to scold her. “Stop being a party pooper already!”

>”I said I’ll join you tomorrow! I’m tired!” Aria insists. “Just let me sleep in the room for a bit, okay? Go without me.”

>You feel a hand softly grab you by your own arm.

>”Don’t worry about it, dude.” Mary tries to keep you relaxed. “Wait outside with Sunset and I’ll be out in a second.”

>”I’m… TIRED!” Aria’s agitated voice is the last thing you hear before the doors close with you on the outside, muffling the arguing going on inside.

>You see Mary walking up to Sonata and talking to her, letting Aria just pout and face away. You would have observed for longer if Sunset hadn’t approached you from behind.

>”So…” She starts off, prompting you to turn around.
>>
>>27783008
As a massive fan of Sunset Shimmer, I agree with you. After all that's gone on I think if Anon ended up with Sunset it would feel pretty disappointing, with that said if that's what does happen the ride to get there will be great.
>>
>>27783805
>>27783008
time shall tell
>>
o shit waddup
>>
>>27783643
> ”So…”
> "... I was almost raped and then I realized I'm saving myself for you."
> "So... wanna fug?"
>>
>>27784836
I'm not sure if I'd be okay with this ending
>>
>>27783643
>Dazzling are actually plotting something
>Anons like lol nah
>he does nothing to stop them
Oh, the irony.
>>
>>27783805
Personally, I'm waiting for this to end chastely.
>>
>>27786061
I want Anon to become a pirate with both Mary and Sunset.
>>
>>27787086
no
>>
>>27783643
“How’s everything going?” You notice that Sunset is already sitting down on a nearby ledge.

>She pauses for a moment. “I’m… a little tired from getting over here.” She looks away. “But I’m fine.”

>You’re rarely heard a sincere “I’m fine” in your life, let alone said one to someone else. Sunset did tell you about going through some sort of trouble on the way over here… thought you’re having a hard time remembering the details right now.

>”I almost didn’t think I’d make it over here.”

“W-well why did you come here?” You try so hard not to stutter. “It couldn’t have just me me, could it?”

>She twiddles her thumbs and pushes her lips in. There’s something she’s not telling you.

“Sunset, what is it?”

>After a sniffle, Sunset turns her head towards you and gestures for you to come sit with her. You didn’t even realize you were still standing on your feet, and with trembling legs too.

>But you hesitantly place yourself right next to the girl.

“So… uh…”

>”Anon, I’m fine. I made it over to here, didn’t I? Everything’s going to be fine.” She sounds slightly insistent.

“Was it traveling here by boat?” You ask her, not leaning away as she scoots closer to you.

>Sunset doesn’t say anything at first, simply turning her attention straight towards you.

>You exchange a long glance with her, extremely confused about whether or not there’s something that happened that she’s not telling you about. You notice the urgent look in her gaze, locking itself onto you as though she’s looking at a chance at something she might not see again.

>Another question almost escapes your mouth, but you’re under the impression that Sunset might not want to talk about it, whatever it may be.
>>
File: beach_chair.jpg (292 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
beach_chair.jpg
292 KB, 850x565
>>27788098
>Sunset lifts one arm and hovers it behind your back, almost boldly, given your reluctance to accept such gestures. “…Can I… like… you know.” She knows how you’d probably get about her putting her arm around you.

>How you’d rather… overreact, unlike practically any other guy she’s ever talked to. But she keeps choosing to talk to you, so…

“I… guess I don’t mind.”

>You feel her place both of her arms around you that very second. Her long exhale teems with relief from… something.

>”I… I’m sorry, it’s just…” She gently rests her head on your shoulder.

“Is it okay if I ask?”

>”Uh…” Sunset hesitates again. “Yeah, nevermind that. I’m just glad you’re here.”

>You don’t want to imagine what happened to her if she’s this unwilling to talk about it. What you do want to imagine is why you forgot to worry about people seeing you sitting here with Sunset’s arms wrapped around you.
>>
File: 1406883.png (107 KB, 273x291) Image search: [Google]
1406883.png
107 KB, 273x291
>>27762106
Holy shit, time for another feel trip.
>>
>>27788112
How lewd!
>>
>>27788112
>inb4 Sunset guilt trips Anon into dating her
The sympathy game would work VERY well in her favor here.
>>
>>27781664
Thanks. I really love Tubular Bells.

Sadly I don't listen to too much psychedelic or progressive rock nowadays; I prefer ambient now.
>>
Bump from 9.
>>
File: Hi.jpg (49 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
Hi.jpg
49 KB, 500x531
>>27788112
“Is… it okay if I ask something kind of unrelated?”

>”What kind of unrelated?” Sunset’s voice grows soft.

“Just uh… I was just wondering why you liked me enough to go through all that trouble just to be here. I mean, after that thing Twilight did ended, you still came here.”

>She’s silent. You start to imagine that the thing she didn’t want to tell you involved Twilight. But then again, she already did tell you through text, and she didn’t seem too hesitant in getting that out there. So that couldn’t have been it.

“I guess I just don’t know why you’d still come here if that love spell or whatever stopped working.” You softly shudder from anxiety. It’s a little expected what she might say next. “Like, I don’t understand, is all.”

>”Anon…” Sunset’s practically whispering now. “It didn’t need to keep working.”

>Here it comes. You knew she was going to say something like this. You felt it in you, automatically looking at things from the perspective of a movie. A movie you don’t want to be in, but can’t escape.

>Life.

>”I know this might sound a little cheesy, but… my feelings for you were real all along.” She’s saying this while she’s holding you.

>It’s fine, you were already starting to shiver anyway.

>”Actually… is it okay if I ask you something?”

>You widen your eyes a little bit and stare at the ground below.

“W-what?”

>”I said, is it okay if I ask you something?”

“…Is it going to be what I think it will be?” You honestly can’t find it in you to pull out another no for her.

>Not after everything that’s happened. It was… so easy in the beginning. Such a joy to say no, back when your heart wasn’t under fire like this. Back when you wouldn’t even feel the slightest remorse for even considering saying such a thing to Sunset.

>Why are you so scared to do it now? What changed you?

>This is so embarrassing, at least to you in your head.

>”It’s not that.” Sunset sounds slightly let down. “Don’t worry.”

“I-I’m not worrying.”
>>
> 10
>>
File: Pwease.png (21 KB, 428x562) Image search: [Google]
Pwease.png
21 KB, 428x562
>>27791597
>”Well… let me put it like this.” Sunset starts off. “What if you were single all the way until you got old and were on your death bed, and then you look back and think about all fo the things you could have done?”

>You instinctively make sure to visibly look confused so she’d explain, but she can’t even see your face with her head resting on your shoulder. But still, she continues anyway.

>”I mean… I get that you’re not into dating and everything, but we’re young. And… well… I don’t know.”

“What are you saying?” You soon hear sniffle come out of her. “S…sunset?”

>”I’m sorry. It started out as just a thought. But then when you showed how dedicated you were… it made me realize just how serious about staying single you were.”

“Well…” You trail off before you can think of anything to say.

>”What if you change your mind? But after it’s too late?” She says to you. “What if we both are single for the rest of our lives, pretty much go our separate ways, and then… wish we did things differently?”

>You’ve been told by your parents over and over again that you’d change your mind some day. Which is the main thing that made you despise the idea of relationships in the first place. You wanted to spite them, pretty much.

>But Sunset does have a point — you’re young and rebellious. And seeing how there are so many thing causing to change things in your mind now, just imagine what the rest of life is going to do before you start growing gray hairs.

>”Look, if there’s anything I know…” Sunset continues, seeming surprised you’re still listening to her. “is that if I never get the chance about, you know. Then… I guess that’s your choice. I’d love for you to be happy, but… I’m gonna be lonely.”

“Alright, alright. Look.” You’ve had enough, sighing and desperately thinking of something to end this. “It’s not like you won’t find someone else.”
>>
File: Desperately in love.png (239 KB, 369x901) Image search: [Google]
Desperately in love.png
239 KB, 369x901
>>27792557
>”You’re not wrong. But it wouldn’t be you.”

“But what makes me so different?” You speak slowly and try to stroke Sunset on the side of her arm to calm her down before the others possibly come back out.

>Sunset exhales deeply. “I… guess I don’t know. I can’t put the feeling into words, but that doesn’t stop me from feeling it.” She feels you stroking her arm, smiling unwillingly.

>This is probably the most awkward time for her to smile.

“Sunset, I would love to be friends with you. I have nothing against that, plus, aren’t we already friends?”

>”Yeah, but…”

>You wait for her to finish. The less you talk, the better it feels somehow since you know you might say something wrong.

>”That feeling. The one that made me come here. The one that’s only with you, no matter what you look like or what your name is. Something beyond what I’m used to knowing about you.”

>The word you know she’s looking for is ‘love’. And that makes you feel… well you’re supposed to feel bad.

>Un-wanting, unwilling.

>You can’t spite your parents or Twilight and her sick game if you be honest abou-

>Stop your brain again. While it’s good that you’re doing this earlier on, it’s important to not to need to stop your overthinking in the first place.

>”And I guess the feeling isn’t going away because… well…”

“Wh… uh…” You honestly don’t know what to say anymore.

>”It’s because I can tell… that you’re feeling it too.”

>At this moment, your racing heart sinks and hits the bottom hard. Fluttering all the way down.

>It is literally impossible for you to open your mouth and tell Sunset that she’s lying. That she’s wrong, or mistaken. It’s impossible to bring such words out of your mouth. You aren’t able to say anything at all to Sunset.

>How on earth has she been holding you for this long? Can you seriously not pull away?
>>
File: Just gimme a chance.png (297 KB, 1024x1285) Image search: [Google]
Just gimme a chance.png
297 KB, 1024x1285
>>27792561
>”The way you look at me sometimes, the way you fidget your hands, the little details that I’ve always paid attention to because… you. I’ve noticed what you do when you don’t want to admit something, but still have to talk.” She’s naming things you’ve never even thought about before. “And I can’t help it, okay? I can’t help feeling it more when I know I’d get the same feeling back if you just… opened up, you know?”

>A squeak exits your mouth.

>”Look. I don’t know why it is you’re still doing this. But… I guess… I just figured out for myself why I came here. It’s because I know you feel the same way.”

>You gulp.

>”And no this has nothing to do with Twilight, or Flash or any of them. I, from my own unbiased standpoint, can tell that you’re feeling something in there for me. And it makes me go crazy… because it means that we can both be happy together. But… something’s stopping you. And I didn’t want that thing to keep you from what you really wanted as you flew away on that plane. I want to help you out of this, not only for you… but so I can get what I need too. I need… you.”

“Y-you don’t know what you’re saying.” You’re actually the one who doesn’t know what they’re saying.

>”Anon…” Sunset murmurs. “I know that you love me. I can even see it in your eyes. But something’s making you not want to admit it. I want to help you.”

>At the start of this, you had been half expecting Sunset’s eyes to water up. It turns out that it was your own eyes that were doomed to such a fate.

>”And I know you want me to do this. If you didn’t, you would have pulled away from me by now, wouldn’t you?” She tightens her grip on you to remind you of her embrace.

>But you’ve already been well aware.

>You feel unbelievably humiliated and enraged right now. She’s basically taking complete control over you… and you actually think you want it! You’re putty in her hands, Anon.
>>
File: Brothens.jpg (989 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Brothens.jpg
989 KB, 2048x1365
>>27792564
>”Look, all I want is to give this a try.” Her voice suddenly sounds next to your face. You feel her breath brushing past your cheek. “You just need to let it happen. I won’t tell anyone. They don’t need to know.”

“Sunset…”

>”How about a kiss?”

>Sonata’s voice starts to get closer to the doors from the inside, as well as Mary’s voice. “Alright, we’ll see you later!” Sonata is apparently calling back to Aria.

>You and Sunset pause, having somehow gotten your faces to face one another within the last five seconds. And you know it will be less than another five seconds before Mary and Sonata walk out the door.

“Sunset, this is really awkward…” You blubber, wiping your eyes. “I- uh… I’ll talk to you on the beach instead, I guess.” You stand straight up and distance yourself from the girl right before Mary steps within eyesight.

>There was no strength within you to do this a second ago.

>”Alright, let’s go.” Mary announces. “Sonata wants to get some cotton candy now so she can bring some to Aria when we get back.”

>Sonata huffs. “If the cotton candy here doesn’t lighten her up, nothing will!”

“Great! Great…” You face away from them, hiding the stiff bulge in your pants until it goes away.

>”You alright?” Asks Mary.

“Just taking in the fresh air. Might be a second.” You actually have some bloodshot eyes to take care of too.

>And of course, Mary doesn’t question a thing.

_____
What should the group do after getting cotton candy?
>>
File: 123145123333.png (25 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
123145123333.png
25 KB, 945x945
>>27792572
I wonder.
>>
>>27792572
Let's get some more shopping in
Also, holy shit I thought I'd be disappointed at the idea of him coming around to sunset, but that internal struggle made me come around to the idea. I'm honestly having trouble with which ending I'd be most happy seeing.
>>
File: 12315122222.jpg (87 KB, 744x1024) Image search: [Google]
12315122222.jpg
87 KB, 744x1024
>>27792839
>>27792821
Okay, so afternoon shopping and then Truth or Dare with weed by evening.

Dis gonna b gud.
>>
File: Observing.gif (334 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
Observing.gif
334 KB, 500x397
>>27792572
Grey! Good to see you in shape.
>>
>>27793370
>Fapman
>>
>>27792926
>truth or dare
Out of place for this story
>>
>>27792572
Anon needs to snap out of it.
In the beginning of this story, he was truly unbiased. Only then was he actually honest with himself. Yes he was an asshole, and that's the truth that should remain.
He should not be forced to change his ways just because pretty girl X likes him and wants him to change. That's a stupid reason, even if it means he'd be a better person. He's still not being himself.
It's important to be yourself at all costs, even if you are a heartless asshole deep down on the inside. Anon can't let Sunset win. That girl needs to learn to take no for an answer. He's only acting the way he is right now because Sunset is guilt tripping him and pulling on his heart strings.
Anon needs to stop letting his brain make excuses and snap out of this shit. Fuck ending up with Sunset, fuck ending up with Mary, or anyone else.
Anon needs to think exactly how he thought at the beginning where he rejected Sunset.
I dare anyone in this thread to bring up valid points against this.
>>
>>27794597
people change?
>>
>>27794722
Again, the idea is that Anon doesn't change. Because other people are trying to force him to through feelings and stuff. For Anon to remain consistent with his original character, he has to undo all of the damage done to his judgement and world views. This story is about holding on to who you are with a sharp hint of escapism. It doesn't make sense for Anon to give in after resisting the bullshit for so long. That's out of character, and Alex has made it very clear what he wants Anons character to be. A loner who stands up to peer pressure. He must not change. If he changes, the whole setting up of his character throughout the story is a complete failure.
>>
>>27795052
but wouldn't that be pretty boring? after everything anon has been through he is still the same person? i'm not saying he needs to end up with anyone but I feel like in the end he should take this whole experience as a big lesson and really grow from it. I agree with you about anon standing his ground till the end, but i also kinda hope he finds happiness in the end with or without sunset or mary.
>>
>>27795132
He can find happiness without changing. And stories don't have to be fun to be good.
>>
>>27795146
>And stories don't have to be fun to be good.
that doesn't make sense
>>
>>27795316
I guess he wanted to say "And stories don't have to be happyending-type to be good."
>>
>>27795373
that makes more sense
>>
File: itry.jpg (36 KB, 591x755) Image search: [Google]
itry.jpg
36 KB, 591x755
this is my image of anon. tell me anything you think should be different
>>
>>27795586
Looks nice. Keep doing these draws, a drawfag would be cool for this story.
>>
File: itried.jpg (28 KB, 324x464) Image search: [Google]
itried.jpg
28 KB, 324x464
another one
>>
I feel if Sunset manages to get Anon alone like this again he will give in to her.

There's a lot that can be done here story-wise. It all depends on the end goal.

Personally I feel Sunset is right. If he chooses to be with Sunset it's his own choice which is the truer theme to this story than anti-love at this point. I know Alex said this story was anti-love, but I think it's gotten beyond that now. It's more of an exploration of choice and influence to me.
>>
> 9
>>
>>27795586
He needs a little girl on his hand.
>>
File: shutterstock_44183596.jpg (671 KB, 2025x2000) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_44183596.jpg
671 KB, 2025x2000
>>27792572
>You like to think to yourself that the day you stand up away from Sunset holding on to you is the day you stand up for yourself.

>Why didn’t you stand up? Why weren’t you able to get yourself to do it?

>This question bothers you all the way over to the boardwalk… and the next board walk… and the next. It pretty much keeps repeating in your head until the soft crashing of the waves soothes you once more.

>It’s hypnotizing, really.

>The sound has been whispering into your ear every few seconds that everything is going to be alright. You hadn’t taken much notice to it until you had been listening to it for a while. And that moment when you come across that vast light blue plane of the ocean out there gets a sigh of serenity out of you.

>You’re still walking behind the others, though. It’s probably best if you don’t have to worry about them looking at you in a questioning way as you walk.

>”I want the blue cherry flavored ones!” Sonata spots the same cotton candy vendor in an instant. “Come on! You gotta try this, Sunset.”

>It’s a little relieving to have them all go ahead to the vendor while you hand behind without getting into line. You turn your attention away from Sunset, trying not to let your mind wander into the realm of thought about her again… hopefully ever again, but that’s unlikely with her right here a lot of the times.

>It’s been made pretty obvious that this is the reason she’s doing all this.

>You look around, trying to find something to do to take your mind off of it all. Nothing seems to appeal to you, despite how many bright colors and peaceful sounds that surround you.

>And here it goes again; you’re right smack dab in the middle of paradise, and you still can’t enjoy yourself. You’ve always imagined that being here in Brothens would fix everything. But it doesn’t entirely matter where you are, it’s also about what you do there.
>>
File: sun-beach.png (1 MB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
sun-beach.png
1 MB, 1000x665
>>27797661
>As you stand along in the crowds of people, coming to this realization, you become more and more alone with each further thought. No matter where you turn, the feelings, the situation you’re in, the life you actually live won’t go away.

>Running away feels as though it did nothing. And even without Sunset here, you’d still feel the same. That has been the case even before she got here.

>There is something that still needs to be resolved, and Sunset made it very, very clear what that something is.

>You’re afraid.

>And being this afraid, you distance yourself from the crowds for a few minutes, finding a space between the small shops to trudge a path into a clearing in the trees. The less people around you, the better, right? Isn’t that something you used to say to yourself, or at least to other people on the internet as some sort of relatable joke?

>You’re seriously being a standoffish outcast in the middle of paradise. Your problems are actually overpowering you that much.

>Of course, you feel slightly better when a few trees provide you with shelter from being seen by other human beings. Your heart rate starts to slow back down again as the sounds of the waves becomes the only dominant sound you’re hearing once more.

>Just keep listening to them.

>As you look above yourself, you watch the leaves of the palm trees sway in the breeze with each gust, pointing in the direction of travel for the grains of sand that was not quite grounded enough to stay put next to your feet.

>You walk against the wind to cool yourself down — though, you’re probably going to start sweating soon from the really warm weather anyway.

>But the time away from interacting with other people gives you the perfect opportunity to focus more on your surroundings and the beautiful scenery in contrast to wondering what other people think of you.
>>
File: sandals-royal-caribbean.jpg (75 KB, 910x466) Image search: [Google]
sandals-royal-caribbean.jpg
75 KB, 910x466
>>27797672
>When you’re chilled out enough, you return to the boardwalk where you last saw the three girls. Maybe you’ll just talk to Mary more than Sunset to get yourself to stay comfortable socializing. She never seems to have a problem with anything you do.

>”Oh there you are!” Chimes Sonata with a mouthful of cotton candy. “We’ve been looking for you!”

>You feel a shock run through you when you notice how stirred up Sunset looks. It’s obvious that she’s desperate to talk to you, but you’re relieved when you find out the reason why.

>”Anon! Anon, this place is literally heaven!” She runs up to you, holding a couple of shopping bags. “All of this costed like, a dollar!” She holds the bags up in front of you, revealing that they are filled to the rim with things she just bought. “How…. on Earth does this place’s money system work?! I mean… how is everyone in the world not coming here? Why isn’t everything sold out or something? How…”

>She’s belting out questions a mile a minute, prompting Mary to giggle at her excited reaction to discovering the currency difference for the first time.

>But overall, Mary still looks rather indifferent. “Eh, nothing wrong with wandering around. I do it all the time.” She says with one arm leaning on a nearby fence post. “Hey, Sunset. Is there anything in particular you want to go check out next?”

>The fiery haired girl looks around the landscape, finding difficulty in picking out just one place she wants to go. “How about there?” She points to a small island just a tiny bit off the coast of the current island you’ve all been walking around on. “What’s there?” She eagerly brushes her hair back after the wind blows some of it into her face.

>”Oh, that’s Buttercross Island. It’s where Diamond Beach is.”

>Sunset smiles a little bit. “Ooh, that sounds pretty nice.”

>“Wanna go there now? We still got a few hours until it gets dark.”
>>
File: Diamond Beach?.jpg (103 KB, 960x331) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Beach?.jpg
103 KB, 960x331
>>27797685
>Everyone starts to nod in agreement. However, you try to remember what it was Norman said about that place that made you question whether or not you want to go there. What was it again?

>You really should have sobered up for the most part by now.

>It doesn’t take long for you to remember as you and the rest of the group head on over in the direction of a small separate island where Diamond Beach apparently is. You remember details as well as piece it together — it’s a clothing-optional beach.

“Uhh… is Diamond Beach one of those… you know…” You ask anyway to make sure you’re not deluding yourself (again).

>Mary automatically catches your drift. “Oh… yeah, yeah it is. Nude beach. Almost forgot to warn you two before we got there.” She tells you and Sunset with a slight chuckle. “Norman looooooves going there, if he hasn’t told you already.”

“Oh, he has. He has.”

>Sonata laughs a little bit in response.

>”Say, uh… you’re okay with nude beaches, right?” Mary asks right as the four of you reach the shore right against the small channel of water separating the small island from the one you’re on. “Forgot to ask you about that… I think.”

“…”

Okay, they did their shopping, but Anon missed out on it. But Truth or Dare is still on the table.
>>27795586
>>27796226
Nicely done, Anon.
To be honest, I've always imagined Anon in this story to be the usual bald green guy, but doesn't want to look the way he does anymore so he can slowly gain individuality for a change, hence him not planning on bringing his shaver with him to Brothens. I was actually going to give him a beard and stuff for reasons that may or may not be any longer relevant, but I guess your drawing of him could be the thing now. I honestly don't mind.
>>
>>27797730
thanks for the feedback!
when i was drawing anon i was trying to do it around my usual style of art which is why i didn't go with the usual anon look
>>
File: bald.jpg (42 KB, 746x776) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
42 KB, 746x776
like i said in my first picture, if anyone has an idea of what anon should look like then please share
>>
The way Anon thinks in this scares the crap out of me
>>
>>27797730
> But Truth or Dare is still on the table.
Lewds incoming!

>>27798215
Sup, Saitama?
>>
>>27795586
>>27798215
This is actually pretty damn close to what I envisioned myself.
>>
> 9
>>
> 10
>>
>>27802383
Last one for today.

I told you to move it to Fingerbang!
>>
>>27804054
>Moving to Fingerbang
First off, no.
Second, take a look at the bump/shitposting to green/discussion ratios for here and Fingerbang. This thread is doing pretty okay compared to Fingerbang.
Third, Alex is already writing something in Fingerbang.

So stop shilling.
>>
>>27804126
> silly random Anon thinks he's important and can call the shots

Alex will decide, not you. There is absolutely no reason to keep it all so separated, it's just another Bump General so we might as well merge with the other one to make it a little less so.

Your logic must be based on some imagined elitism, because why the fuck would you not want to merge Humane Green with the rest of quality Humane Greens?
>>
>>27804126
>>27804263
What about the Sunset Shimmer thread?
>>
>>27804307
Cute images and lewd shorts, it's not a place for real greens, not to mention a green of that caliber.
>>
>>27804263
Nigga look at this thread
Doesn't exactly look like a bump general to me. We have an active writefag posting every day as well as discussion pertaining to what the writefag is writing. This is not a bump general, your argument is flawed.
And don't forget that Fingerbang is a cesspool of shitposting along with NaOH fanboys. Alex is better off avoiding that, at least with this story.

Again, stop shilling.
>>
File: palm-tree-beach-006.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
palm-tree-beach-006.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>27797730
>”I, uh…” Sunset can’t bring herself to answer either. “I don’t know. Like… is being naked required, or…”

>Mary starts to giggle a little bit. “What? Heh, nah nah it’s not like that.”

>”Sorry, that was kind of a dumb question.”

>”No, it’s fine. Matter in fact, there are some beaches on some of the further islands that forbid clothes. You know that?” Mary brings up. “But Buttercross Island’s not one of those.”

>”Okay. It’s not like I don’t know anything about nude beaches or anything. I’ve even been to some before.” Sunset explains, looking down at her shopping bags. “It’s just that… seeing the way things are around here, I’m just not sure how Brothens works.”

>”Heh, don’t sweat it. Aside the money thing, everything is pretty much similar to Canterlot, I think.” Answers Mary.

>”I wanna go!” Sonata pleads. “I wanna swim naked in the sea like I used to!”

>She charges ahead of the group looking for somewhere to cross onto Buttercross Island. Everyone stares at her with puzzled expressions.

>”Wait… what?” Mary asks.

>Sonata adorably smiles at her, blushing a little bit. “I, uh… I just miss the feeling. back when I was… you know.”

>Mary raises her eyebrows when she finally understands. “Oh, right. That.”

>She steps ahead of Sonata and takes a few steps across the sand. Maybe you should speak up about whether or not you want to go before they leave without you… again.

>“Eh, fair enough.” Mary continues, pointing a little ways down the beach. “There’s a bridge that way.”

>You see the thing the second your eyes start scanning the shoreline. It’s a narrow wooden bridge that’s pretty close to the water beneath it. You’re glad that the island itself isn’t too far away to the point where you’d spend over a minute on a bridge like that.

>”So you wanna go or nah?” Mary asks you again.
>>
File: sandyBeach.jpg (90 KB, 1240x1080) Image search: [Google]
sandyBeach.jpg
90 KB, 1240x1080
>>27804928
>Sunset is still reluctant to give a straight answer. She squints her eyes a little bit at the ground and places her left hand on the side of her right arm. She’s not second guessing this any less than you are, except she apparently doesn’t feel an obligation to automatically answer the question asked.

“I’ll go.” You hardly thought about it at all.

>”Cool. How about you, Sunset?” Mary didn’t even notice Sonata walk off towards the bridge she pointed out.

>”I’ll go too.” Sunset suddenly mirrors your decision.

>Alrighty, then. Let’s… uh… Sonata?” Mary turns around to find the blue girl already halfway across the bridge… and pulling her shirt off. “Well she’s eager.” All she does after is laugh to herself a little bit and start walking in the same direction. “I… don’t think I see any police around.

>“Wait… Sonata! You have to be on the beach itself first!” Sunset goes rushing after her, zooming past Mary.

>Once you see Sonata reaching for the back of her bra, you know that Sunset isn’t going to reach her before she takes it off. And so, you look away in fear of getting a hard-on in front of everyone else.

>As you have your back turned, you begin to wonder.

>Maybe you should have fapped before leaving your hotel room today, but then again, you didn’t exactly have any real chance to this time around anyway. Which is pretty much the main reason why you thought going to a beach where you know, and quote from Norman, that there are “naked girls everywhere” was a bad idea.

>It isn’t until now that you remember again that you haven’t fapped ever since you got here, or even at all ever since the whole Twilight controlling everything started. You’ve just been too on edge about every little thing.

>And it’s really been tearing you apart and getting the best of you.

>… Maybe it’s high testosterone or something causing you to feel a little bit worse every day.

>Welp, too late now, isn’t it?
>>
>>27804948
Goddammit Sonata!
>>
Bump from 10
>>
>>27804948
Maybe Marry/Sunset will relieve anon's sexual tension? Or make it worse?
>>
File: oOvvrRv.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oOvvrRv.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>27804948
>You follow Mary over to the bridge; Sunset and Sonata have already crossed it. You feel extremely hesitant to cross the bridge onto the island, having a good idea of what kinda of awkward situations you could get yourself into.

>It’s a little close to the point where you’d bail, and you’ve recently turned into the type of person who would do so with less care. But you did say you’d go, so you promise yourself that you’ll stick around and try as hard as you can to try and not get hard.

>Keep your head low once you make it to the other side of the bridge, imagining that Sonata would not have put her shirt back on after Sunset reached her.

>You really don’t know why you’re agreeing to this.

>Keep walking with your view focusing on the ground, only keeping the slightest tab on where Mary is.

>”Hey, uh… you know we’re not at the beach yet, right?” Mary says to you. “Like, you can still look around and everything.”

>Lift your head up to a warm smile on Mary’s face. She looks concerned for you, yet complacent at the same time. As though you’re a small puppy shying away from stepping out the door on a rainy day.

>As though you’re being adorable to her right now.

>The last thing you want to be is adorable… it gives people the impression that you’re a pushover.

>”Come on, it’s this way.” Mary tells you where to go as you notice how many interesting looking shops line the boardwalk. “This whole place is one circular thing. Really hard to get lost here.”

“Oh… cool.”

>Mary continues to explain things about the island as you walk with her. “They call this one Buttercross Island because it’s small and has shops facing outwards in all directions. Like how a literal buttercross works.” Her tone sounds really enthusiastic about this. “And uh… I didn’t learn yet why they call Diamond Beach its name.”

“Huh, that’s cool.” You’re… honestly not interested in the history of this place anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (757 KB, 2048x3056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
757 KB, 2048x3056
Bump from 9
>>
File: Beesh.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Beesh.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>27807221
Heh, beat ya to it. Nice pic, though.
>>27807218
>You’re more concerned of your member popping a stiffy at the wrong time. Like… the REALLY wrong time. Knowing your luck, it will be the worst possible time you could imagine.

>At least you’re wearing blue jeans, though that does look out of place on the beach.

>”I think it’s because there was some lady eighty years ago or something who lost her diamonds here? I’m not sure.” Mary continues. “Oh, and there’s the beach right over there. I see Sonata’s gotten into the spirit already.”

>You turn your head down right as she says this. And you can tell she’s looking right at you from the fact that she stopped walking.

>”Anon? What are you scared of, dude?”

“Eh…” You try as hard as you can to not lie but still answer her.

>Mary pauses for a second. “Well… you’re not like, scared of seeing naked people, are you?” She asks. “I mean, that’s kinda point of it being a nude beach. For there to be naked people there.”

>You’re honestly becoming more embarrassed about your current attitude than you are about an embarrassing moment revolving around getting a-

>”If you’re like, not comfortable being around naked people, that’s cool, I guess.” Mary tells you.

“No, no. It’s not that.” You insist. “It’s just that…”

>”That what? Are you just not used to it or something?”

>…

>Go with that. It’s better than any answer you could think of.

“Yeah… pretty much.” You tell her with a false grin. “I just don’t really know how to… be around people who-”

>”Anon, dude, it’s fine. You can stay behind here if you want. There’s a lot of shops and stuff for you to choose from if you wanna buy something else. I don’t mind it.”

>You’d rather see this through. You agreed to it and you want to be a young man of your word… without the awkwardness that may come.

>”Like, you don’t have to be naked unless you want.” Mary reminds you. “And if it helps, I’m gonna be naked too. So it’s not like it’s just strangers… and Sonata.”

“Wh…what?”
>>
>>27807387
Oh boy...
>>
>>27804307
I'd say that's probably the best last resort choice, like if we get to a point where we're struggling to keep this thread alive.
>>
File: Sweet....png (278 KB, 554x606) Image search: [Google]
Sweet....png
278 KB, 554x606
>>27807387
>”Listen, dude. If you don’t want to go, just tell me. It’s okay. Doesn’t even matter.”

>You stand there, frozen in your shoes. As it turns out, Mary just wants to to have a good time while you’re here, as well as wants Sunset having a good time. The way she just goes along with whatever behavior you’re displaying shows that she’s trying to get you to do whatever it is YOU want to do.

>Whether you want to get with Sunset, or stay alone, or whatever it is, Mary just doesn’t care what it is you want to do as long as you’re doing it. She’s just looking through a thin glass at the world with her hand away from the surface, not wanting to even get fingerprints on anything.

>She just likes to let life go by and watch people be themselves. You begin to wonder if there is anything in particular this girl seriously cares about.

>It’s not when you decide that you might as well tell the truth. Mary’s proven to not only keep secrets, but not care enough to step in your way of things.

“Um… can you keep a secret?” You ask the girl, already pretty much knowing what the answer will be. You’re just building up to it.

>”Sure.” Mary answers.

“So… there’s a reason why I feel like I’m… not used to it. And all that.” You explain to her. “Like, something that could happen that kinds concerns me. Catch my drift.”

>”You okay with me guessing what it is?”

“Hmm?” You’re a little startled. “Y-yeah, sure.”

>Mary gently rests her hand on your shoulder. “Are you afraid you’ll get a boner again?” She speaks just loud enough for you to hear, leaning in even closer.

>You shiver a little bit, but in a way where it feels like relief.

“Y-yeah…”

>The girl smiles at you, not even hesitating. “Aww, that’s okay. Nothing wrong with that. At least… not in my opinion.” The fact that she just straight up says this with genuine sincerity makes you feel funny in… that way.

“Wait… really?”
>>
File: ...Mary.png (177 KB, 410x380) Image search: [Google]
...Mary.png
177 KB, 410x380
>>27808169
>Mary chuckles cutely, smiling a bit wider and even blushing a little bit. You exchange glances with her, and can’t figure out what to say next. But before you even would have if you weren’t so speechless, Mary places her other hand on your other shoulder and takes another step closer.

>Her hands caress your shoulder in a reassuring manner.

>“Dude, listen. There’s is literally nothing to worry about, nothing to be ashamed of, nothing wrong with this at all. You’re a guy, and guys get boners sometimes. It’s like… natural, dude.” She kindly tells you. “I’m totally okay with it, trust me.”

>She’s… totally okay with this.

“Yeah, but…” You can feel it starting to happen from the sheer thought alone. “Uh…”

>Mary picks up on the subtle social cadences right away… though, your hands darting down to conceal your returning bulge doesn’t exactly count as anything close to subtle. You give her a pleading look, visually insisting for her not to indicate to anyone that this is happening right now.

>”Oh! Uh… shoot, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to d-do that again, heh.” She breaks into an almost nervous chuckle. “Hang on…” She looks around.

>You already know that there’s nothing you can immediately do to make it stop getting stiffer, let alone go away completely. You’re back to being speechless.

>”Follow me.” Mary gently tugs at your arm in the direction of a narrow gap between two of the shops.

>You’re… seriously making a big deal out of this.

>This is embarrassing if anything. Why must you be this way?
>>
Wow, your Anon is way more autistic than I ever imagined.
>>
Sweet Leaf gonna make him feel them up I wish
>>
Stump
>>
>>27808198
He's been pretty much this bad ever since the beginning. And it's gotten so old that even Anon himself is sick of it.
>>
Stump
>>
>>27808172
I vote for her giving him a handjob so he stays a virgin
>>
bumo
>>
>>27811804
this
>>
>>27811804
I want him to just lose his virginity already.
He obviously loves sunset, and Mary too. He needs to pick one or both of them and just get it over with or else he'll be lonely.
>>
>>27812939
NAH PLS
>>
>>27811804
I agree. Anon needs some relief.
>>
>>27812939
This.

Or at least the handjob idea or even just a kiss or something. This Anon needs some relief and then afterwards he can reevaluate his life ideas to see whar path he goes.
>>
thumbtacks
>>
File: get.gif (300 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
300 KB, 640x360
>>27813306
handjob pls
>>
I vote handy jay
>>
>>27808172
“Where are we going?”

>”Shortcut.” Mary is a little vague in her answer. “To the beach.”

>Your heart skips a beat.

“What?” You question why she’d try to get you onto the beach even faster than before, after your whole situation form earlier.

>She casually directs you around a corner, with you still awkwardly hiding your boner from public view. You’re pretty sure that no one would really mind if they saw, given how complacent Mary seemed to be about the whole thing.

>She would have reacted differently if other people had cared.

>”Just to the changing rooms. That’s all. You can find a room somewhere in there and just… wait it out.” It’s clear that by the way she said that, she meant something a little different. “There’s only one person to a room most of the times anyway.”

>You have to admit that you do feel a little bit better about the fact that you have somewhere to hide now. It’s probably better to consider the possibility that Mary would really only want to help you.

>But still, you’re too embarrassed to speak on the matter. You stand there like a dope, not even sure about where to move next.

>”It’s right that way, dude.” Mary points towards a door. “In that door, and there should be at least one of them in there.”

>She walks over to the door and opens it. You keep your back crouched, but feel no need to hold your member down since No one except for Mary is here. And it’s not like you’re going to get rid of the thing anyway… unless you fapped.

>”It’s alright, dude. Like… I’ve seen guys around here get boners all the time. It’s literally nothing unusual.” She assures with a slight gesture of her hand.

>You can only imagine how much you’re blushing when you walk through the door, immediately looking for anyone who might spot you before you duck and cover into one of the changing rooms. In a matter of minutes, your body had heat up to the temperature of the sun.
>>
>>27816104
I vote for Shimsham to be the one who'll take his virginity.
>>
>>27816114
no
>>
>>27816104
>”I’ll wait for you on the other side.” It’s surprising that Mary doesn’t even sound slightly annoyed. “I think there’s towels in there or something.”

>Yup, she actually did mean what you thought she meant.

>The very idea of this forces your feet to stay planted, not wanting to leave Mary’s side. The girl notices you standing there, soon looking for an open door to a vacant room.

>You would have walked in by now if you hadn’t thought of one particular thing just now — what if Sunset gets naked too?

>She’s been getting inside your head this entire time, shaking up your thoughts and dissolving your confidence whenever you talk to her. That conversation you had outside of the hotel proved that you’re pretty much a pupper with its strings tied to her fingers whenever she’s even remotely close to you.

>And if you go out there… as unstable as you feel… and you see her without anything on.

>Such a thing was so forbidden from entering your mind, you hadn’t even considered it until now. There’s no way you’ll be able to handle this. Maybe… MAYBE with other girls, but not Sunset.

“I, uh…” You force yourself to say something to get her to stay. “I don’t know about this.”

>Mary giggles lightly and steps closer to you. “Hey… it’s alright. You can take my word for it, people have done waaaaaay worse things in those rooms than jacking off. And nobody even cared once they were found out, everyone just kind of looked the other way and pretended nothing even happened in there.”

>You squint a little bit and look down towards the ground. There’s… no way they can be this lenient about people doing… those kinds of things. Doing… it.

“You know this for a fact?” You put together a haphazard monument of fortitude in your mind to get yourself to just do this already and save yourself any further embarrassment.
>>
>>27816227
>”I know some of these people, dude. They’ve gotten REALLY freaky in some of these rooms.” Mary assures you. “I mean, the doors lock and completely seal you off from the hall, so there’s privacy too. If it were just stalls or curtains, then I’m pretty sure there would be a strict rule against it.”

>You’ve never internally chickened out on something this hard, especially over a girl that you lo- DON’T love. All you have to do now is externally chicken out, and you’re home free. Right?

>Right?

“R-really?” You can’t help but keep in mind that this still doesn’t keep you from having to be around naked people, let alone Sunset Shimmer.

>“One hundred percent.” Mary says what she can to persuade you. “Not much is actually enforced at this beach. As long as you’re not leaving behind something to clean up, disturbing the peace or doing anything illegal, it’s more of a loose etiquette, not a rule.” She explains the entire gist to you, effectively convincing you that there’s nothing wrong with this. “Because public indecency laws don’t exactly apply to this beach. And again, these rooms are private spaces anyway. It doesn’t matter.”

>You can’t believe you actually have to have this girl explain the rules to you if order for you to go alone into a room and fap. You’re actually humiliating yourself more and more trying to prevent the very thing from happening to you. It’s painfully ironic.

>But Mary did explain it to you perfectly. You are completely convinced that there’s nothing wrong with pulling this off, and now beyond embarrassed that you had to discuss this for so long.

>Seriously, you need to fix yourself already… and you can do just that in that vacant room right over there with the open door. Maybe a quick relief will ease your thoughts. No… it will definitely do so.

>Walk over to the room immediately, finding the room completely empty without any towels or anything.
>>
>>27816229
>You let out a standard ‘uhh’, and Mary notices the lack of towels right away. “Oh.” She sighs. “Well, are you cool with using a handkerchief or nah?”

“Well, I kinda haven’t… you know… in weeks.” You tell the truth, head ringing from the fact that you’re actually talking about this to Mary. “So… there’s… g-gonna be a lot of it.”

>But Mary just goes right along with it as you walk into the room anyway. “Hang on, there’s probably some in another room.”

>Before you can tell her not to bother with it and that your fear is overtaking you anyway, the girl is already searching for an open room with a towel. You’d rather just wait and tell her in a moment rather than be seen by any passerby.

>Judging by what she seems to have no problem talking about out of nowhere, you could pretty much bring up anything with this girl.

>”Is something wrong, dude?” Mary returns with a towel in her hand to find you sitting on the bench inside the room.

“Can I be honest with you… uh, again?” You bring up.

>”Sure.” She answers without hesitating and seats herself next to you. “You can tell me.”

“Remember when you asked if I wasn’t used to being around naked people?”

>”Yeah.”

“Well… you were kind of on point there. Like, I’m not sure if I can handle it.” Your mind doesn’t even know what it’s doing anymore. This is something you should have told Mary exactly when she asked you if you wanted to come to Diamond Beach.

>Why did you have to say yes anyway when you were leaning on no? When your jumpy condition just doomed you to throw things off track somehow?

>This could have been avoided, and now you’re paying the price. There is no pulling out now.

>You’ve never felt so tense, especially with this raging erection trying to push through your pants. It’s messing with your already panicking mind.

>It’s somehow not even surprising how close you are to pulling out from this.
>>
>>27816236
“Like…” You continue. “Even if I… do the thing now, I’m probably gonna get hard again anyway. But that’s not the main thing.”

>Mary scoots a little closer to you. “It’s not?”

“What if Sunset’s naked?” You finally bring it out in the open, almost saying something else, but not coming up with anything.

>Mary smiles… once again. But what she does next makes your heart stop and stomach sink. She briefly stands up and closes the door to the room.

>And locks it.

>That clicking sound pierces through you life a knife through butter. You’re sweating bullets now.

>”Anon…” Mary sits back down next to you, even closer this time. “Is that what this is all about?”

“I-I’m not ready.” You nervously proclaim in a shaky voice, too afraid to ask her to go and check the entire beach to see what Sunset’s actually doing.

>You expect Mary to at least give you an annoyed look. Or maybe sigh or mumble something under her breath like any level headed person would. She does none of this and continues to speak to you in the kindest tone you’ve heard from someone.

>”You’re shaking up a storm, dude.” There’s actually still a slight giggle in her voice. “It’s okay…. I think you just have some adjusting to you.” You feel her arm wrap around your shoulder from behind. “Can you answer something for me?”

>Unable to talk anymore, you nod your head. Mary can understand that yes/no questions would work best for this. It’s more straightforward that way anyway.

>”Have you ever seen a naked girl in person before?”

>Shake your head.

>”Okay, so don’t have to answer this if you don’t want.” Mary tells you before asking you a second question. “Do you think of Sunset when you jack off?” She just calmly says it all in one breath as though it’s an everyday question.

>Hesitate for the longest time, but soon force yourself to actually answer. “I… haven’t. B-but… if it weren’t for all of the stuff happening…” If it weren’t Mary asking you this, you wouldn’t have answered.
>>
>>27816238
>”So are you saying that if you weren’t being stressed out, you would have?” Mary goes back to simple yes or no questions to make it easier on your poor soul “…to Sunset?”

>Nod, surprised at how she might as well be directly reading your mind.

>”Alright. I feel ya… I feel ya. I see how it is.” Mary concludes. “So you just don’t want to jump right into it, see her naked, and like… freak out, right? Not just get a boner?”

>Shamefully nod.

>You’re really dragging this out, Anon. You need to just do this already.

>”What if… you saw me naked first?” Mary’s sudden suggestion sends an un-ignorable shock through you; you jolt at the question. But she continues regardless. “Maybe you can get used to me a little bit first… then we can go out there.”

>She slides her hand up and down your arm — the feeling is electrifying. You let out a terrified, yet aroused shudder.

>”What do you say, man? We can even kill two birds with one stone in this.” She looks down at your entrapped boner. “You can get a good look at me and I’ll do… it… for you. Like, whatever floats your boat, man.”

>Any other girl… literally ANY other girl would have left by now. There is no way any girl who cared about anything ever would put up with your childish BS. Throughout the course of this, such a girl would have been rolling her eyes as you awkwardly stand there with your hands cupped over your boner, groaning “oh, come on!” as she yearns to step onto the soft sand of the beach already.

>Groaning even louder as she has to go find a towel somewhere.

>She’d be checking the time, waiting for you to stop being a sperg and just get to the beach already. And then leave at this point now, when you tell them that it doesn’t really even matter and you’re just uncomfortable being around naked people.

>That you were just stalling, waiting for something to come up.

>But Mary? She’s not even slightly fazed by any of this. Putting up with you with ease. So… laid back and easygoing.
>>
>>27816241
>How can somebody possibly be THIS nonchalant yet willing? How?

>Is any of this actually happening right now?

>This girl truly, genuinely… Just. Does. Not. Give a-

>”Anon?” She’s still calmly asking you. “Your choice, dude.” Her smile might have been replaced by a straight face, but she doesn’t seem in the slightest bit bothered by any of this.

>Is this girl even real?

Official decision. Yes or no? There will be no do-overs.
>>
>>27816245
uh YES
>>
>>27816245
no
>>
>>27816285
disregard this
>>
>>27816245
god damnit why it's not Sunset?
Yes, but then let him have sex with Shimmer too
>>
>>27816295
this
>>
>>27816245
y
>>
File: 1389569435983.jpg (13 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
1389569435983.jpg
13 KB, 230x200
>>27816245
Yeah, if it'll come back and bite him in the ass. If it'll be a pointless handy-j scene, don't bother.
>>
>>27816341
don't listen to that faggot
>>
>>27816385
I mean, don't listen to him, and do the bj anyway.
Then make him make out with Sunset.
>>
File: 1459734409313.jpg (47 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1459734409313.jpg
47 KB, 400x315
>>27816389
What, you don't want to see anon catch shit later on for being a "hypocrite" on top of the usual, like you know would happen?

The only thing I regret about his idea is getting mary roped into anything. Poor girl wouldn't deserve that.
>>
>>27816245
I say No but I know I'll be outvoted so it doesn't matter.

Still, no. Maybe more Anons can understand something as simple as CONSEQUENCES.
>>
>>27816468
ok, I can agree for no, but only if it will result in anon being with Sunset (I don't really like Mary)
who's with me?
>>
>>27816545
t. anon who voted for yes above, but I can agree for terms like that
>>
File: 1459056098781.png (910 KB, 1012x782) Image search: [Google]
1459056098781.png
910 KB, 1012x782
>>27816545
>don't really like Mary
I didn't know someone could be this objectively wrong.
>>
>>27816564
maybe I said it in a wrong way, I don't like Mary as much as I like Shimmer
>>
FUCK ALL THESE SHIMMER FAGS

I VOTE YES YES YES
>>
>>27816573
That makes more sense, she's been nothing but helpful so I can't see how anyone could just not like her.
>>
i want sweet leaf
>>
File: 1467177449526.png (1 MB, 1035x857) Image search: [Google]
1467177449526.png
1 MB, 1035x857
>>27816578
because Shimsham is love and perfection.
>>
>>27816245
yes
>>
>>27816245
Probably yes. If he chooses yes it might help him open up by his own choice. So far he can trust Sweet Leaf. If he refuses he might go all existential again. Would Sunset go looking for Anon and find Sweet Leaf giving him a handjob? Would it make Anon devastated how sad he made her feel?

Basically go with the choice that will make him happier ultimately. This Anon is gonna have some psychological damage in the future otherwise.

To me it depends on how likely Sunset is to find out. You can make interesting stuff happen here Alex if he decides to go for it with Mary. Maybe have him ALMOST get caught, then question why he feels so terrible about it after despite the fact he's not with Sunset at all.
>>
>>27816769
Come on, let the anon be with Shimmer.
>>
>>27816245
I'd say go with whatever makes you most comfortable dude.

I'd personally say yes as I'm in the camp of Anon should end up with Mary seeing as she's been so chill and flat out amazing. Ending up with Sunny would feel like a cop out and overall pretty shitty seeing as he's spent this long avoiding it.
>>
>>27816245
no, I want anon to be happy, and letting that girl give him a hand job means he will feel like shit when he'll meet Sunny, who is his true love I hope
>>
>>27817375
>he will feel like shit when he'll meet Sunny
That's the entire reason I'd want it to happen. Or the idea of sunset coming in and getting absolutely destroyed in the process.
>>
File: fuck off faggot.png (4 MB, 3327x4372) Image search: [Google]
fuck off faggot.png
4 MB, 3327x4372
>>27817390
words can't describe how much I hate you now
>>
>>27816245
Make a strawpoll.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10672166
>>
>>27817643
It's too easy to cheat on strawpolls.
>>
File: 1461034131029.png (439 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461034131029.png
439 KB, 640x480
>>27817636
Don't worry, it's not even out of hate, she's fucking adorable in this.
Which would only make the hurt better. I'm addicted to tragedy.
>>
>>27817198
>>27817375
>>27817390
>>27817636
>>27817643
>>27817661
>>27817687

Why just don't make the ending in the way that would make both Maryfags and Sunfags happy?
>>
>>27817722
double dubs
do it
>>
>>27817375
>Sunny, who is his true love I hope
Nah at this point I'd say Mary is. She she's been monumentally understanding towards all the shit Anon has gone though, not even batted an eye at his sperging and is the only person who hasn't gone against Anon in any shape or form.

If Anon and Sunset ended together it would feel like the entire first arc (pre-Brothens) was pointless and like Alex basically gave it a middle finger. It would also mean the like of Twilight and Flash were right and 'won' along with going against everything Anon.

At this point it feels like Anon is conflicted between choosing Mary or Sunset; the girl who basically makes him feel at ease or the girl who is messing him up. I suspect Alex has an idea where he is going to take the overall story I think I read that the Brothens part was supposed to be the main story and the school part an prologue and I hope it's in a direction that doesn't leave a bitter taste.
>>
>>27817722
>Why just don't make the ending in the way that would make both Maryfags and Sunfags happy?
Because it isn't a CYOA story. We can probably influence details, like with what's currently going on, but I doubt we'd affect the overall direction.
I also wonder if the recent influx, or revealing, of Shimmer supporters have actually read the story or just jumped on at this part.
>>
>>27817889
CH was supposed to be a prologue, yes.
>>
>>27817913
>not wanting to support Shimmy whatever it means
>>
File: 1427302622631.png (187 KB, 873x915) Image search: [Google]
1427302622631.png
187 KB, 873x915
>>27817889
The thing is Sweet Leaf cares about him, but nothing more than a friend it looks like.

It's character development, not giving the middle finger to the first part. Before he didn't give two shits about Sunset, now that he's taken the time and been a lot more exposed to her he's developing pretty clear feelings for her which he's way too scared to admit.

Hell, he even just admitted he would jack off to Sunset. I think it's clear that AT LEAST a part of him wants Sunset, and the part of him that doesn't is still afraid of what other people will think, which Sunset herself recognizes, and is why she keeps insisting to Anon that she won't tell anyone.
>>
File: 1463940899405.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1463940899405.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
>>27817942
When she looked like a crazy emotional terrorist, fuck no. Seems better now because it was supposedly twilight that was the crazy one, but I'm still wary.
>>
>>27817955
Seems like part of his initial reasoning is just being forgotten. A few fuzzy feelings isn't worth the falling out that would inevitably happen, despite how much time and money you have to spend to keep them happy.
>>
bumping with hope Grey will actually continue this
>>
>>27817955
I think Mary cares as more than a friend; the bus scene would certainly support that and Anon certainly likes her as more than a friend.
I'm not saying Anon doesn't have some feelings for Sunset as it is clear that he does but his mindset certainly isn't a perfect 50/50 split between "I want her but I'm afraid of what people will think", Sunset came on too strong then got under his skin with Twilights spell and I think that it still concerning him.

At this point I think one of Anons biggest worries is the love triangle that's forming in his head and, subconsciously, I think he is aware of it. I think that now Sunset has turned up he'll be on his way to resolving it. As it stands I think Sunset would be the weak of the two choices as, up until recently, the majority of the interaction between Sunset and Anon has been forced due to Twilight's spell where are all the interactions with Mary have been natural that we know of. For Sunset to come across as the better choice she needs to be less pushy and step back a bit, now that she's in Brothens there will be plenty of time for that to happen.
>>
>>27816245
I'm caught between no and yes. I'm saying yes but only if he is blue balled because he admits to Mary he likes her too.

No need for Sunset to pop up, this could potentially be worse for him if he happens to lose Mary or make her reevaluate her own relationship with him and later come back with a definitive answer.
>>
>>27818295
the story got to the point where there always'll be somebody dissapointed by the ending, sigh
>>
>>27818352
he can always kill himself
or choose Sunset
>>
>>27818456
I love sunset but that's basically the same thing
>>
>>27818434
Very true. Though the best end would be Anon ending up with Sweet Leaf, Sunset snapping slightly and as a last ditch effort asking if she can join in with their fun times and with Sweet Leaf being the chill girl she is agrees to Sunset's proposal. All the comfy feels and public sexy times with Sweet Leaf and crazy girl sex with Sunset, Anon doesn't have to choose and both Sweetfags and Sunfags are happy.
>>
>>27818635
so, threesome?
>>
>>27818700
Sounds that way to me.
>>
>>27818281
Give him time lad
>>
>>27818635
>>27818700

okay now I realise that it would actually lead to nothing, as Anon in the end would have to choose one of them anyway, and I doubt that they could live happily in a triple relationship
>>
bump for green
>>
my last bump today, I hope Grey haven't forsaken us
>>
trump
>>
>>27816245
Yes. The guy needs some relief. Plus his feelings for Mary will grow, thus making his choice harder/easier later on.
>>
File: 1411526806330.png (180 KB, 983x812) Image search: [Google]
1411526806330.png
180 KB, 983x812
Bump for Twilight
>>
ARISE.
>>
>>27816245
yes if it wouldn't end in anon being emotionally crushed by the fact that he will feel horrible when she sees Sunset
>>
File: Geometric Awesomeness.gif (1 MB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
Geometric Awesomeness.gif
1 MB, 700x525
>>27823862
>>27821328
>>27818352
>>27817375
>>27817198
>>27816769
>>27816723
>>27816468
>>27816341
>>27816295
>>27816285
>>27816251
I saw more yes's than no's, so... here you guys go: the following posts after this one. But wow, there's still so many of you guys reading this... you all seemed to just come out of nowhere, holy cow.
>>
>>27823967
>>27816245

>Your shaky breathing barely gets out a straight answer. You could have nodded, but something compels you to verbally speak to the girl.

“Y-yes…”

>Mary exchanges a long glance with you. The silent moment goes on for about a minute before the girl speaks up again. She was probably waiting for you to change your mind. “Alright.”

>Sit there on he bench next to the girl who wraps her arm around you. Now that you’re being overcome with an… out in the open feeling… you just lean into her. And even hold her back. Your light, clumsy embrace in return on Mary’s makes her quietly laugh.

>”So, we’re gonna do this, alright?” She speaks really softly now that her face is closer to yours. “You’ll get used to it after a bit. And I’m not surprised that you’d need some sort of relief after not jacking off for weeks on end. You must be tearing yourself apart, dude.”

“Okay…” You breathe.

>Mary’s arms slide away from you as she stands up and takes her hat off of her head, hanging it on a nearby hook on the wall. You look up at her, too weak to keep your back from falling onto the wall behind you. There’s no way your visible and obvious boner is going away now.

>”Here…” Mary grabs your shoulders again, having to lean forward and band over. “You sure you’ll be alright with this? I mean… you seem really tense, dude.” Her hands gently caress your shoulders.

“I… don’t know what to say…” Your eyes drift down Mary’s shirt.

>Once again, no bra. The front of her skirt is visible at the other end of the opening, between the protruding mounds on Mary’s chest. You breathe in sharply at the sight you’ve seen before.

>”Look, you just need to slow down your breathing and just give me a few minutes to do this.”

>You do exactly as she says. Even your heart rate can be felt slowing to a halt.
>>
>>27823970
>Mary does the most terrifying thing next, and moves her hands down to your crotch. You widen your eyes as she undoes the front — she quickly frees the boxers being pushed out by your completely erect member.

>She tugs at your pants, signaling for you to lift yourself so she can pull them down.

>Her own breathing blowing onto you is still surprisingly mellow. But it is beyond hypnotizing enough to send you over an edge where you can’t control your hands. But the tension within you screams otherwise… desperately doing what it can to get you to let it stay in.

>”How ya feel now?” She asks you as you’re preoccupied gazing at her cleavage inside of her shirt. “Good?”

>Just nod, keeping your breathing nice and steady as your pants are slipped down your thighs. You only realize that your boxers went with it when Mary’s slightly cold fingers wrap around your shaft. She doesn’t rub you much yet, just feels you in the wake of your dying shock.

>”Okay…” She whispers with her hand trailing along your upright member pointing towards her. “Just lean back, Anon.”

>You can’t believe that her hand is where it is right now. Every time her fingers press onto a part of your dick, it feels brand new. You can tell that your member grasped in her hand is heating up her cold fingers a little more the longer she continues to provoke you to stay hard.

>Tense multiple times, staring into Mary’s eyes as you do your best to comprehend what lightning is striking your mind right now. What’s striking your entire body right now as Mary only touches one… specific… part.

>Mary’s smile can only be seen in her eyes, but it’s just as welcoming as it ever was. Her mouth remains completely plain in expression, occasionally parting those lips to let out a sigh of eagerness from the girl.
>>
>>27823973
>”There we go…” She moves both of her hands back to your pants and drags them past your knees to fall to your ankles. “Lemme just get this out of the way.” She swiftly lifts your T-shirt off of you. “Don’t worry. You can redress after I’m done if you want.”

>Release a single but loud sigh as the cool air inside the room slightly takes you. Mary’s hands now rest atop your bare shoulders; with the girl bending forward once again.

>She massages your shoulders, making them drop even lower than before.

>You had no idea they were even still raised a little bit.

>Mary stares back into your eyes whenever you’re not looking into the loose opening of her shirt. She lets you look, keeping herself bent forward and massaging your shoulders until your back hits the wall again with a light slap.

>You had no idea you had leaned forward.

>”There…” Mary straightens herself out again. “Lemme see how you do it.” She looks down at your erection.

>And you grab it right away, not even aware of what it is that’s taking away any hint of hesitation from your once tortured mind. Mary watches you rub it, learning how your hand usually moved the way you had always move it when you did this alone.

>But you’re far from alone this time.

>Mary slowly giggles in a low tone with her eyelids lowering at you. “Hmm… You’re good.” She compliments you, backing away from you only a little bit. “But that’s expected, I guess. Keep going.”

>Instinctively continue the familiar motion and ecstatic feeling you’ve missed so much during the past couple of weeks. But you don’t go too fast… not yet.

>You’re not sure how you managed to pick up on this… maybe it’s the way she speaks to you… but you can see exactly what it was she’s been waiting for. She wanted you to reach a state of calmness close to hers for this moment. And you can see why — Mary wouldn’t exactly want you to miss out on this.

>It’s so much better than before.
>>
>>27823977
>There’s been something you can’t see that told her just how unstable you actually were before. Maybe it was your shoulders, or the sweat on your brow, or the anxious look in your eyes.

>You can’t tell, or bring yourself to care enough about it to dwell on it any longer. Not after what Mary does next right in front of you.

>Mary looks directly at you with her arms crossed and her hands grabbing onto the bottom of her shirt; and she pulls it up her abdomen.

>The shirt is delicately peeled off of Mary’s body, unveiling her pair of breasts swaying out in the open before your ogling eyes. It hits you like some kind of an earthquake when the girl lifts the fabric over her shoulders, revealing to you a sigh you never thought you’d see in your life.

>She pulls the shirt completely off over her head and arms, and tosses it next to you on the bench. The girl locks her hands together behind herself and bends her shoulders back to flaunt the lovely bosom, turning herself to the side a couple of times.

>A smile crosses her face as you stare down her pointy nipples. “You better get used to seeing this. Because if we’re going to hang out more over here, you’re going to see them a lot.” She pauses as though she expects you to tell her how you’re feeling.

>And you do so without even trying to do so.

“W…wow…” You react. “You’re… beautiful…”

>Mary giggles a bit at what you say. “You’ll get used to it. It’s just that you’ve never seen a topless girl in person before… or a bottomless one either.” She loops her thumbs around the rim of her skirt.

>You rub your member a little bit faster from your unavoidable excitement.

>The orange skirt is slipped down Mary’s hips, falling away from the bare skin with an absence of a pair of panties underneath. Mary lets the skirt fall to the floor from gravity and glides her hands along the smooth sides of her body.
>>
>>27823981
>She steps out of the ring of skirt on the floor, entirely nude, and picks up the towel to toss it at you. The towel lands on your shoulder.

>“I need both of your hands.” She reaches her own hands out.

>It’s such a challenge to pull your right hand away from your throbbing dick with the sight you see before you. Mary’s bare pussy locked between a supple pair of thighs beneath her curved hips. Her silky skin majestically leading up her bowed torso that presents those perky breasts, pointing just past where your eyes humbly admire Mary’s exposed form of a young lady.

>She’s awestruck by whatever your face is doing right now, only slightly blushing on her cheeks. Her touch makes you shudder once more as you hold onto her hands. “Go ahead. Take a good long look.” She spreads her stance slightly so she can maneuver herself where her protruding chest jiggles inches away from the tip of your nose.

>Mary sits herself down on your thighs, directing your hands onto the sides of her trunk and gliding them along her warm skin. Your hands do it on their own in seconds, gently feeling and exploring Sweet Mary’s naked female body.

>Her ass pleasingly mashes down on top of your legs — they are held still by the girl’s bodyweight along with her thighs clamping your legs on either side.

>”My turn.” Mary tenderly clutches your dick again… and rubs in complete motions this time.

>There’s that feeling again… a feeling that your own hand could never give you. You can only feel the rubbing from the receiving end, multiplying the pleasure and stimulation by an immeasurable amount. Mary takes longer breaths as she watches you react to her imitating the way she saw you masturbate to her getting naked.

>She actually memorized it… pretty well as a matter in fact.

>”There we go…” She softly moans. “Just keep exploring while I work on you.”
>>
>>27823983
>Needless to say, you excitedly oblige. Internally giggling like a maniac as your hands fondle Mary’s smooth skin, kneading her supple flesh and experiencing what it’s like to be… with… a girl. Her hand motions on your shaft cleanly glide your skin over the diamond-solid muscle beneath.

>It heats you, forcing your blood to charge with each delighted heart beat from within you. Mary makes the most wanting sounds when your hands squeeze her… squeeze her breasts, squeeze her thighs and ass, firmly push and press along those hips and up the sides of that sleek body.

>Sweet, sweet Mary passionately moans upon the feeling of your hands fiercely exploring her limber, petite body. This is a sensation unlike anything you’ve ever felt ever since you first felt anything at all… let alone felt love.

>Mary shifts ever so closer to you… to the point where you’re hugging her as you run your hands along her back and ass below. The two of you look down at the erect penis, now pointing directly up between the canyon of your bodies, on the verge of exploding its load at the drop of a hat.

>Your hands lovingly make their way to Mary’s squeezable front side and ply away at her breasts, forcing a couple of squeaks out of the blushing girl… she strokes your shaft with much more intensity in response as her pupils dilate.

>Even Mary’s breath quickens for a brief moment as she help you over the edge. She works away at you with a hand that move exactly like your own, and promptly grabs the towel with her free hand as you restrain a loud yelp within your closed mouth.

>The towel is held above the eruption, but Mary does not cease her rubbing as it takes place. The load quickly accumulates all over her hand, dripping, trickling and virtually pouring onto your lap. You know for a fact that this bench is going to need to be wiped down before the two of you leave this room.

>It’s the rule after all…

>…
>>
>>27823991
>”Anon?” Mary’s voice gradually gushes into your ears as you slowly open your eyes.

>You feel… really warm. Take a look down to find both Mary and yourself still nude together. Sweet Mary’s arms wrap around you in a loving embrace, and her soft body is pressed up against yours. You embrace her back, making her give you that warm smile once again.

>It wasn’t a dream this time.

“What happened?” You find no hesitation before you ask a question.

>”You passed out… I think.” Mary tells you, burying her face into your bare shoulder. “But it’s barely been twenty minutes, don’t worry.”

>You feel her lips plant a kiss on your cheek. Nothing inside of you screams to get away from her, even though you slowly come to the realization that… you’re actually still a virgin.

>Sweet Mary takes a liking into whispering sweet nothings into your ear as she cuddles with you on the bench for a few more minutes. Your lips never meet; you never thought to let such a thing happen.

>But after you get dressed again, and think a little bit more clearly, it dawns on you that you definitely would have kissed her if the thought crossed your fluttering mind.

~

>Time in the afterglow is tricky… well, if you can even call it afterglow. All you did was let Mary jack you off for five minutes; doesn’t exactly count as sex. It’s comical how much such a thing has impacted you.

>But you have to admit… after spending some more time in there with that girl, admiring her naked form, you start to feel more and more comfortable with the idea of nudity in a strange way.

>Step onto the beach. You expected to feel emotionally crushed, but got quite the opposite.

>You’re enriched, even casually waving hello to complete strangers as you make your way along the length of Diamond Beach. Mary walks alongside you, and unlike you, she’s still naked. But what walks next to you is nothing you haven’t seen… or felt before.
>>
>>27823994
>There’s no way you won’t be able to handle seeing Sunset naked, right? There’s just no way.

>An evening breeze tickles your arms and face as you recognize a certain blue ponytail appearing among the waves in the water. Sonata immediately recognizes you too, storming the beach just to run up to you and give you a big, naked, clueless hug.

>Sonata’s breasts are like airbags, even pushing you away on their own. The blue girl lets go immediately after you remind her that she’s in the nude, but doesn’t really bother to cover herself. Her busty tits… her curvy hips and plump ass.

>Even this would have driven you crazy.

>It’s a good thing you are in such a state of Serenity.

>The rest of the day has gone by in some sort of nonchalant blur… like how you picture Mary to perceive the world. Nothing really notable happening, nothing to worry or even think about.

>Just how time in Brothens should be, right?

>Except… you see something you rather should have expected when you finally meet up with Sunset. She waves you down with Mary and Sonata behind you, standing up to reveal that she’s still fully clothed.

>All that time you spent stressing out…

>You freaked out… over LITERALLY NOTHING!

>But…

>But that’s okay… you can’t exactly bring yourself to care at this moment. In fact, you even converse with sunset for over a half an hour before it gets dark enough outside to head back in. You hardly remember anything anyone even says or does — your balls haven’t been this empty in a while. Your… brain hasn’t been this empty in a while.

>At least it’s empty in a good way. You’re enjoying yourself, aren’t you?

>…

>The night goes by in almost a literal flash.

>You’re so distant, but not in the way you were before. You… feel good. REALLY good. Relaxed.
>>
>>27824000
>It may or may not have been the case that you went to a party. There weren’t any drugs this time, just the school band and that circus of a conductor hosting. You see the Shadowbolt girls feud with eachother again.

>Not much detail you dwell over… no need to worry about that stuff. They feuded with eachother, it’s just what they do. It’s time to underthink instead of overthink. Time may go by a lot faster, but it feels a lot better spending it this way.

>You can see why Mary’s the way she is so often.

>…

>One casually social night of cake, lemonade and inappropriate swear words later, you wake up in your bed. Memories of yesterday are just about as much as a blur as they were when you were making the memories themselves.

>But you’re still in a real-life dream world, and that’s all that matters.

>”Yo Anon!” Norman’s voice sounds through your door. “You wanna come with the guys and I to Imperial Beach?” His question floats through the morning lit room into your hazy head. “Mr. Davison is taking us.”

“Wha?” You speak, mumbling.

>”The whole band is going to Imperial Beach, which is right up against the city itself. So there’s like casinos and stuff, man.” His words slightly perk you up to a sitting position. “If you’re coming with, can you bring Sunset with you too?”

“Uh… sure. I’d like to go.” You get ready to get out of bed.

>”Awesome, man. I think Aria and Sonata are staying here for some reason. Mary’s busy uh… getting high or something. Don’t know where she went, actually. I thought she was with you or something since she wasn’t in her room. Actually… is she in there, dude?”

“Nah, Mary’s not here.”

>”Kay… aight. Well, I’m sure she doesn’t mind anyway. But yeah, we’re all going to Imperial Beach. You can bring Sunset along if you want, I guess. I guess you don’t have to.”

“Nah, I’ll tell her.” You comply.

>”Alright. See ya in an hour and a half, man. Maybe less.”
>>
>>27824003
>They walk away down the hallway, asking eachother if they know what Aria and sonata are planning on doing while they’re gone. But you barely pick up on their specific words, because you’re not paying attention.

>You’re going to the city, and you’re going to ask Sunset if she wants to tag along with you.

>You’re happily not questioning a damn thing.

>…

Ironically enough, I am actually going to the beach in real life today, Rehoboth Beach in NJ, so I'm going to be away until like tonight. But I can post from my phone if anyone has anything they would like to ask or discuss about the action and adventure that this greentext is about to blossom with.
See ya later.
>>
>>27824003
noice m8

now do something to please Sunfags, I think they deserve it
>>
>>27824043
sorry, didn't see that you've just written this >>27824012 post
>>
>>27824055
I mean, I still uphold my supplication...
>>
bumpy
>>
File: 1458082788657.jpg (34 KB, 218x299) Image search: [Google]
1458082788657.jpg
34 KB, 218x299
>>27824012
Pretty nice, you sure know how to handle a handjob. I liked it, even if I didn't get my crushing walk-in scene. Oh well, there's still more story for something to go tumbling down.
>>
>>27824012
Sunset's turn.
>>
File: go ahead, mr anon.png (1 MB, 1116x1080) Image search: [Google]
go ahead, mr anon.png
1 MB, 1116x1080
>>27824012
How about a Casino Night with Sunset? Anon scoring lucky 7 and overcoming his autism a little bit.
>>
>>27824012
Would this be a turning point of sorts in the story?

I'll ask another question later.
>>
>>27824012
How is it like up there? I live all the way down south, so winter is basically summer-lite in Florida. How was Sandy?
>>
>>27824012
How much will this affect Anon's feelings for Sunset?
>>
>>27825021
I hope there will be some Anon x Shimsham action also, as a Sunfag I would feel hurt if only Sweetfags would get what they wanted.
>>
>>27824012
Nice job. I believe you made the right choice as AnonxSunset smut fics are a dime a dozen and this story is anything but. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a clopfic type story i.e. now here's a sex scene with Sunset because Mary got one.
>>
>>27824266
100% Agree. I also agree with that spoiler, friendzoning of Sunset would also be good.
>>
>>27824266
>>27825456
samefag
>>
File: guess again.png (4 KB, 369x119) Image search: [Google]
guess again.png
4 KB, 369x119
>>27825540
>>
>>27825448
Thanks. And don't worry, the scene I just wrote is pretty much an exception to how the overall story is.
>>27825021
And it does affect Anon's feelings towards Sunset. He is caring substantially less, but is more open minded at the same time.>>27825032
>>27824786
Funnily enough, I thought Rehoboth Beach was in NJ. I was wrong, I'm in Delaware right now. I currently switch between places in PA, but I'm from Colorado. Sandy in my area was nothing but boring continuous rain.
>>27824610
Pretty much, yeah. Because Anon gets both a change of perspective and exposure to a new thing to do with his time.
>>27824420
I would have a part where Anon gambles or whatever, but I don't know how any of that stuff works.
>>27824295
>>27824043
If enough of you want me to write it, I might find a way.
>>27824266
Trust me, if you don't believe that something's going to go horribly wrong in this story, then you don't know me well enough.
>>
>>27825646
Whoops, forgot to put on the trip to prove it's really me.
>>
>>27825646

>If enough of you want me to write it, I might find a way.

Do it. More people will be satisfied anyway.
>>
>>27825646
>>27825646
>He is caring substantially less, but is more open minded at the same time
Excellent. Sounds like he's starting to chill out more.
>If enough of you want me to write it, I might find a way.
I'd personally say no to this otherwise it'll be on the way to >>27825448 /Anon is the stud who gets all the girls. At best I'd say a handy/groping with Sunset order to move from caring less to getting over Sunset.I get the feeling this is the direction this is going in

Also enjoy your time at the beach. Maybe a green haired hippy will give you a little relief as well.
>>
>>27825646
>Something will go horribly wrong
D-don't play with my heart Alex
>>
>>27825853
I hope the green bitch will die
>>
>>27826125
You're the only one, and giving Shimmerfags an even worse name while you're at it.
>>
>>27826400
Don't listen to him, we're not all that bad.
>>
>>27826591
Nah I know you're not I frequently lurk the Shimmer thread I just know that some can be like and it is never pretty.
>>
>>27825816
Anon will probably remain single. I doubt he will agree to a relationship with Sunset, and even if he does, it might just fail and reinforce his earlier belief.
>>
punt
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.