[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestrian Invasion: "Never get a car" Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 59
File: 123.png (2 MB, 2998x5362) Image search: [Google]
123.png
2 MB, 2998x5362
After almost 3 years of waiting, the time has come to finish BiscuitAnons fic "Equestrian Invasion"!

Biscuit is/was a writefag that started a fic called "Equestrian Invasion" in the late summer of 2013, but due to a few "complications" he stopped writing.
He was successfully summoned after a years hiatus, but soon disappeared once again, leaving the readers devistated. So we've taken it upon ourselves to finish this.

>you come to class after a night without sleeping
>you sit next to your desk tired as fuck
>the bell rings as you yawn
>after a few minutes the teacher comes in and behind her a new student
>the first thing you notice about the student is her rainbow-colored hair
>"class, i'd like you to meet our new student, Rainbow Dash"
>"Would you like to say a few words Rainbow?"
>"I don't really like talking to egg-heads"
>The teacher looks at her and whisper to herself" Great, another one"
>"There's a free table next to Anon, You will be sitting there from now on"
>By the time she sits next to you the teacher is already writing something on the board
>Then suddenly you hear
>"Hey, Pssst. Anon, You're not a Egg-Head right?

Previous writers:
>Dapper4
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/Dapper4

>Jasse
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/JasseSwefag

>Sage
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/Anon_Sage

>Horsefellow
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/HorseFellow

>Chelis
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/115816/the-girls

BiscuitAnons pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/BiscuitAnon

If there are any more writers/artists out there who are up for a challenge, get in here!
Most, but not all of these stories start on day 4 (http://pastebin.com/jhAkSe84- line 605)

>Equestrian Invasion is a fic about Anon, who one day meets no other than Rainbow Dash in his classroom. As the days go, the rest of the mane 6 shows up in his school, and it becomes Anons task to help them get home.
>Will he succeed? will he get to cum inside Rainbow Dash? Find out after the break!
>>
File: 1440419899978.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1440419899978.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>27746357

Another week, another Eq.I thread. Late as fuck, but here we are.
Friday was Midsummers Eve (basically same as 'Summer Sun Celebration'), and i ended up having to drive some unpleasant people (Fucking Hells Angels. I'm not even joking).
And when i was going to copy the OP from desustorage yesterday, it was down. Did some digging, and turns out they were shut down due to CP. They're back in this domain for now: http://cuckchan.org

Anyway, we're up. Have some fresh green.
>>
>EQG

Fuck off with this cancerous monster high shit
>>
>>27746370

>You squirt out some soap into your hand, and without noticeable hesitation, you start smearing away
>"Mmh, that's the spot.." she pants.
>Your heart races with a Hertz only rivaled by the right hand of an basement dwelling sperg.
>her light-toned cyan body feels incredibly smooth under your touch.
>As you're about do drift away in a monologue, she dissrupts your train of thought.
>"Y'know, the rest of my boby needs washing too" she says, while grabbing your right hand, and slides it over her hip and up over her belly, forcing her body closer to yours.
>Can you sweat in a shower?
>If you can, you're doing it.
>"C'mon Anon, just let loose. I won't bite~"
>Funny how a cartoon horse is more assertive than you.
>With her left hand over the back of your head, she forces your face over her shoulder, and greets it with a kiss.
>This feeling will never get old.
>It's like both time and space all of a sudden goes blunt.
>As she releases, the sound of water hitting the tile fades back into hearing.
>By now she's basically pressing herself against your naked body.
>She quickly notices the hardening log against her rear.
>"A-as long as we're quiet.." she says, before pressing you up against the cold shower wall, and starts tenderly rubbing her money maker against your shaft.
>Soon you guide your tip to her heat radiating enterance, and starts adding pressure.
>She lets out a semi-loud moan, and moves away.
>"I'll- I'll make too much noice. They'll hear us.." she whispers
>She's probably right about that. You'd bet your left nut on that the girls had their prying ears pressed against the door by now.
>At the very least Rares anyway.
>She giggles softly
>"You owe me one after this"
"What do'ya meaahh~"
>>
>>27746413

>Without the intervention of neither hands, she works your shaft inbetween her thighs, intill it peaks out in front of her.
>Slowly, she starts moving back and forth, slowly stroking your shaft.
>The feeling is.. different, yet almost as good as the real deal.
>You'd ask her where she learned to do that, but perhaps it's better you don't.
>"Mmh, you like that?" she says, while stepping up the pace.
"Uh-hum.."
>With her right hand, she gently caresses the head.
>Oh fuck, you're not gonna last.
>And she notices the vein stake between her legs begins to twitch.
>"Don't hold it back. Just let it go"
>And like that, long streams of pale juice shoots out, and hits the drain. Probably enough to raise a few eyebrows down at wherever sewers go.
>She happily rides it out together with you.
>Soon she turns around and gets on her toes to match your height.
>"Mmh, that's a big boy. Next one goes inside me, ya' got that?" She says, and winks seductively
>This mare is going to make you loose it.
"Y-yes ma'am"
>Again, she giggles, before giving you a wet kiss. Her tounge does not delay.
>After a good minute or so, she breakes off.
>"Don't be too long, i wanna cuddle." She says, then smiles and gives you a peck on the cheek, before exiting the shower.
>What did you do to deserve this exactly?
>Being nice to people hasn't exactly been your #1 feature, even though you try not to be a total dick to common folks either.
>Note to self: Donate a few shekels to Jebus.
>After you've wached up and exited the shower, Rainbow's already dressed and has left the bathroom.
>Judging by the giggles from the other side of the door, they're probably already interrogating her for any and all juicy details.
>And knowing her, she's probablt redder than Vladimir Lenin by now.
>Shit's cute, so you wouldn't mind.
>>
>>27746424

>You dry yourself up, put some deo' on, and get dressed.
>It still smells like house wife in the living room. Wonder what Twilight cooked for you.
>Everyone's collected around the kitchen table. As you suspected, like eyes of Sauron, their attention in aimed at Dashie.
>"Come on, darling! We're your best friends! you simply must tell us!" Rarity pleads.
>You've seen behaviour like this before, but usually on documentaries about hyenas.
>"give us something! Please! W-was it big?"
>Rarity you fucking cunt. Well Rainbow, was it?
>Twilight's giggling at the fuss that's playing out over the kitchen table, untill she sees you standing in the doorway.
>She almost spits soup over half the kitchen.
>"H-hey!" she errupts, forgetting she's got a mouth full, and spills most of it back onto the plate.
>Everyone turns around and freezes when they see you. In a matter of seconds they're all beet red.
>Twilight hastily swallows what's left in her mouth, and quickly tries to lead you off.
>"H-hey! We were just uhh.. Would you like some soup? Who am i kidding, of course you do! Aha!"
"how about i show you my junk instead?" You say with a mocking tone, as you grab your buckle.
>this time, it's Rainbows turn to almost cover her friends in soup.
>"DON'T!" She yells, before launching like a MK3 missile and drags you to your throne besides her, where she can prevent you from doing anything drastical.
>Jej, bitch thought you'd do it.
>Maybe you should have. it would certainly have developed into an interesting scenery.
>>
File: 1461956638344.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1461956638344.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
>>27746431
Alright, that's all for tonight.
Hope we're alive when i wake up.
>>
>>27746370
>Hell's Angels
Didn't know they were international. I had only heard bits and pieces about them here.

Anyways, for the past 5 days I've been busy fighting a virus that I randomly got sick from, preparing for the remainder of exams I have to do, and making arrangements to have some paperwork filled out for a Co-op placement during JulyA Co-op placement is basically an unpaid internship where you work at a real company for a period of time. Helps build a resume and potentially get a job in the future
>>
File: 1434953677049.jpg (115 KB, 580x985) Image search: [Google]
1434953677049.jpg
115 KB, 580x985
>>27746370
it was cloudy over here in trumpland USA during our summer solstice. wish i had done something.
also
>not saving OP in pastebin for easy access
I thought you were better than this
But im just busting your balls, hope you had fun with your biker buddies! Day 9 coming up
>>27746627
look at this canadian bragging about his free healthcare, we got problem of our own pal!
>>
Day 9

"Where the fuck's my truck!"
>Indeed it was not there
>"Where's your truck dude?"
"This isn't funny!"
>"I-I wasn't trying to be funny."
>Rainbow looked as if she might tear up
>Sighing you begin your apology
"Sorry it's just that sounded like something from this movie i saw. It was a comedy, about a guy who lost his car. Except it isn't funny in real life, especially when it happens to me."
>You were standing outside your building well in view of your apartment
>The girls could both see and hear you
>All you could see was bare pavement and a fresh oil slick
>You kicked the light pole next to you
"Fuck!"
>"Can't you just get another one?"
>Damn it Rainbow, you're making it difficult to love you right now
"Those things cost a shit load of money and I..."
>Actually you could totally afford another cheaper car, but that wasn't the point
>The money in your pocket had to last you a while
>Instinctively tapping your pocket you fail to find the familiar bulge
>You tap it again in confusion, then the other in desperation
>Nothing
>Your keys were missing too
>Come to think of it you hadn't seen Gilda at the breakfast table either
"Son of a bitch!"
>"What is it anon?"
"Fucking Gilda! She took off with my ride AND my money! Shit!"
>You started pacing
>"You really think so?"
"Of course I do but...how? She can't drive can she?"
>"Pfft! How should i know, we haven't talked since i kicked her out of Ponyville."
>You shake your head
>What the hell would she want with your wheels?
>It doesn't take long before you remember her words from yesterday
~
>"His cousin drowned...I'll make sure he brings it back."
~
>Damn it, this was partly your own fault
>But could she really make that bastard bring it back?
>"Anon? How are we gonna get to school?"
>You hardly pay attention staring down the street
>'I need you back in one piece Gilda.'
>>
bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
File: asdfrewq.png (271 KB, 1920x998) Image search: [Google]
asdfrewq.png
271 KB, 1920x998
>>27746357
>After almost 3 years of waiting
Bullshit. You people have been """"""finishing"""""" this story for almost two years now.
All this time suckling a dead man's titties. If I had my way, I'd have all of you shot.
>>
>>27746371
Every writefag and all the four readers had an enjoyable circlejerk ,then THIS FAGOTT came here.
>>
>>27750344
At least we don't take pictures of an old thread from two years ago and post it in the current iteration of that thread, while simultaneously and pointlessly telling the regulars of said thread to stop it because we said so.

Also,
>If I had my way, I'd have all of you shot
As if. You'll never get Jasse, and probably never find me. The bastard's over in Sweden, and I'm here somewhere in the nearly 10 million square kilometres that is Canada.

Nice dubs, though.
>>
File: 1444047394286.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1444047394286.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>27750488
>taking obvious bait seriously
>>
>>27750564
I know, I know.
>>
File: 1439890654950.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1439890654950.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>mfw this thing will never die

These are honestly the threads where i feel most at home, on /mlp/. Everyone legitimately seem like nice people.
It kinda reminds me of the old golden days of /mlp/
>>
I wonder if Biscuits lurks as an anon. I kept writing for a thread after I dropped my trip, years ago. It was so much more fun that way.
>>
File: 1461751747675.gif (179 KB, 537x500) Image search: [Google]
1461751747675.gif
179 KB, 537x500
>>27751505
Thanks for sticking with us on this wild ride with no end. We do it all for you friend but we still think you're a faggot
>>
>>27746627
They were actually involved in a shooting in the same neighbourhood a while ago.
Me and my right hand man had just bought some Burgers at McFatty, and pulled over some Where to eat. Then we noticed there seemed to be a party in a house thats's for the most part dead as the grave. And me being curious, decided we should check it out.
I swear to God i thought they'd kill us at first. Long story Short: they didn't like to have uninvited folks, and in a Kinda passive agressive way /asked/ us to pick up 2 guys and drive them back there for them.
Worst part is that one of the fuckers ate my Burger.
Chicks were hot though

What Kinda job is it? And arn't the exams/school suposed to be over by now?

>>27751726
I'm fairly sure he is. If you see this: fuck you for leaving us hanging, and Thank you for setting the seeds that would grow into this ride.
>>
File: 10 out of 10 tig.jpg (26 KB, 516x291) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 tig.jpg
26 KB, 516x291
>>27752473
The Job is in the Millwright/Machinist sector, meaning that I will use machines like milling machines and/or lathes to make parts and other shit like that. I actually worked there last summer, but mostly just provided an extra pair of hands to the people I shadowed. I did however get a small collection of scrap metal that I hope to one day forge into a proper knife or other stabby-slicey device, and I learned how to do TIG welds A difficult welding method for where precision and high quality welds are critical, and for stainless steel welding. A good weld can be identified by the ripple of the bead, like in pic related.
Exams are almost over, tomorrow is the last day of testing, then a day where you can find out how well you did follows, then it is over.
>>
>>27752690
Niceru. I work as a caster over the summer. And i also did some TIG welding in HS. It gets a nicer finish (if you do it right) than MIG imo.
Funfact: there's a good chance that metal from my plant is in various parts of your cars.
>>
File: Joseph Joestar.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Joseph Joestar.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>27746357
dash has a fucking jojo looking going on man if she hasn't got clothes looking like Joseph Joestar then they are very very similar looking to Caesar zeppeli
>>
>>27753345
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-LxYjmk8XI
>>
File: 1463155263620.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1463155263620.png
50 KB, 209x201
>>27753612
>>
File: 20160624_233041.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160624_233041.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Oh yeah, i also found a burning car this weekend
>>
>>27754428
Use everything that happened to you this weekend in your writing
>>
Bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
>>27752690
wagecuck reporting in here. Im actually a machinist apprentice. Its a good job but swarf is the bane of your existance. you will learn to despise it
>>
File: ctecreative-650x551.jpg (86 KB, 650x551) Image search: [Google]
ctecreative-650x551.jpg
86 KB, 650x551
---

>Meanwhile on the lower east side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBrTWvYKTZY [Embed]
>After all the ugliness Gilda was relieved to be in a familiar environment
>Cold concrete slabs surrounded by punks and delinquents
>She had almost regretted her decision when she met his extended family
>Everyone was sad and quiet
>A few of them though took a break from their despair to stare at her
>Some even whispered behind her back
>Under any other circumstance she would've given them a piece of her mind
>But she couldn't could she?
>She just had to grin and bear it
>After a very awkward breakfast where she had to sit in a high chair
>Because there weren't any more
>She was dragged to temple to hold a memorial service in honor of their poor little shmooly
>Gilda almost laughed the first time she heard the name
>If she hadn't offered to help pay for the funeral costs they probably would've resented her
>At first they denied her to be polite, or maybe because they were tring to snub her
>But as soon as she flashed that green they started changing their tune
>They still didn't accept her money but she did get some really good investment advice from a few of the older gentleman
>Not that it mattered much since she couldn't understand a word they were saying
>It was all Nasdaq this and CD's that with 10% dividends in stock portfolio's
>They could've just said no
>"Hey don't forget, burgers and fries are on me."
>Ricky turned around and smiled
>"A lot of things are gonna be on you today, my little Shiksa."
>"Why do you keep calling me that?"
>"Relax sweets it just mean you're not one of "us" y'know?"
>Gilda took offense
>"One of you? I got more guts in one pinky than you do in your whole body loser."
>"Relax girl don't go full Meschugena. I'm just saying you're not a jew like us."
>Scotty parted his green bangs to speak up
>>
>>27757231
>"Hey are we gonna chill or what? Josh is starting to get sober."
>Ricky nodded
>"Well looks like it's up to our Shiksa here. Are you ready to chill or do you want to commit a hate crime?"
>Gilda thought it over and figured he wasn't worth it
>"Forget it, let's just find somewhere we can watch the skaters."
>Ricky clapped his hands once and led Gilda by the small of her back
>"That's what i'm talking about. C'mon, i can see my connection on the other side of the pool. Green's on you right?"
That's it for tonight, I'll keep writing little bits to try and keep this thing alive into the weekend.
>>
File: 20160628_155725.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160628_155725.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Happend to pass by today as well.
How the fuck did i miss that sign?
>>
>>27760804
Hey Canada don't got browse /toy/?
>>
>>27761121
I'm giving you some space because you're mexican, but what the shit did you just write?
>>
>>27761121
If the question was supposed to be "Do you browse /toy/?", no I don't. Why?
>>
File: 1463318477523.png (996 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463318477523.png
996 KB, 1600x1200
Bamp
>>
>>27761482
This, autocorrect
>>27761713
Didn't you say you collect bionicle?
>>
>>27762494
>Bionicle
That was the shit.
Are they still in production?
>>
>>27746357
Yo Jasse,

May want to add this one to my name <3

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/331364/the-girls-children-of-troy-and-the-sons-of-the-bear
>>
>>27762677
Fuckin' hell, totally forgot about that.
Next week, brochacho.
>>
>>27762588
I don't know, I was just asking because I found the b/s/t thread where people sell their toys at reasonable prices. And Im frequenting it more often
>>
File: matoranAlphabet.png (11 KB, 620x218) Image search: [Google]
matoranAlphabet.png
11 KB, 620x218
>>27762494
Sort of. I have a few of the old sets, and got myself a couple of the newer ones, but lost interest.

>>27762588
They were the best damn thing ever. I was so into it as a kid that I can tell you that the Toa Mahri sans Matoro fought the Barraki and almost lost until Matoro put on the Ignika and revived Mata Nui as he was falling into Karda Nui.
They are in production, but in a newer, more simplified version than before.The general idea is that bionicle was originally discontinued in 2010 because the story got too complex for any newcomers. I mean, look at the sentence above, would any newcomer understand any of that shit?
Anyways, something I would kill to do would to get a shirt that said something like "Fuck your shit" in matoran (Pic related), so that the only people who would know what it says would be me and those who can read matoran
>>
>>27762940
You're well beyond my knowledge, i'll tell you that.
Damn, you learned the alphabet by heart? I learned all the dragon runes from Skyrim. I used to make scrolls/replicas and shit with caligraphy pens on canvas. The dankest one i did was probably either the entire 'song of the dragonborn' in dragonrunes/dragonlanguage, or a 'worn down' map of Skyrim
>>
>>27763564
I wish, but the best I can do is recognise some of the simpler letters, and fill in the gaps by guessing the rest, but learning it by heart is on my to-do list, so I can write "Fuck you" to people that piss me off without them knowing what it says.
>>
File: 1437204309810.png (43 KB, 891x1018) Image search: [Google]
1437204309810.png
43 KB, 891x1018
I'll post tonight no worries, just have to finish up
>>
File: Home of the fighting Anons.jpg (34 KB, 410x274) Image search: [Google]
Home of the fighting Anons.jpg
34 KB, 410x274
>>27757231
---

>It was a chore getting to school, especially with Rainbow Dash latched onto your arm
>You had just enough change to catch the bus
>Then it was just a simple 10 blocks to campus
>On the way you ran into one of the breeders from the laundromat
>She said something in spanish you didn't understand but it was apparent she was teasing you and Rainbow
>It was a little embarassing, but just a bit, it was worth it for her
>Finally making it through the double doors you're greeted with a familiar yet not so welcome site
>Two large gray metal detectors stood before you and a line of students
>The security guards seemed just as enthusiastic as the students
>"Backpacks and belts on the table, take out your phones, you know what to do."
>"Anon?"
"It's a check to make sure we aren't carrying any weapons."
>"Huh?"
"Oh you still have so much to learn about the human world."
>One of the female guards pointed her out
>"Next, c'mon sweetheart you can see your boyfriend later. Let's go."
>You encourage her to let go and fall into line yourself
>Not being part of the seedy underbelly of the city's youth she passed with flying colors
>They didn't even pass the wand over her
>You on the other hand
"DOOOOOOT!!"
"Ah, crap."
>A security guard blocks your path and instructs you to lift up your arms
>"You take your belt off?"
"Don't have one."
>"Lift up your shirt."
>You do as he says and even beat him to punch by spinning around
>Rainbow is off to the side watching in suspense
>A scrawny figure materializes beside her
>"Is Senpai in trouble?"
>"Waah! Who are you kid? Who's Sen-pie?"
>"Hi! My name is Trevor!"
>Trevor extends his hand in an awkward angle
>Rainbow grips it with hers and he shakes it like a dead fish
>"I'm Anon San's Kouhai"
>"His what?"
>"Oh, you're a westerner. I'm his underclassmen."
>"Yeah, okay."
>The guard waves the wand around your arms without incident
BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP
>"What's in your pocket?"
"Huh?"
>Rainbow freezes up, Trevor trains his eyes on you
>>
File: 1435011302336.gif (1 MB, 273x198) Image search: [Google]
1435011302336.gif
1 MB, 273x198
>>27765373
>The guard taps your pocket with the wand and hits something hard
>Another guard with a stern look joins him
>"Pull it out"
>Not exactly sure about what the hell is happening you reach into your pocket
>You feel it and curse yourself for being an idiot
>Clutching the pocket knife tightly you drop it ont he desk with a defeated look
>"What the hell do you think you're doing?"
"Dude I-"
>"Don't dude me!"
"Fine. But seriously i forgot all about that knife, it's been a really long week for me."
>The guard takes a look at the bruises on your face, fat lip, and the bandages in your hands
>"What the hell happened?"
"Look i got jumped, it was like four against one."
>You shrug and the second officer steps forward
>"Keep'em up."
>The cop starts patting you down and you wince when he taps your ribs
>It was from the seatbelt yesterday but he didn't need to know
"Aah! The guy had boots."
>The cop looked to the guard and nodded
>"Alright, you can go, but we're keeping the knife. Just stay out of trouble."
"Yeah, thanks."
>Ouch, though
>You clutch your ribs for theatrical effect but not entirely
>"Anonymous-San! Are you alright? Were you hurt badly? I should've been there."
>Ick, this kid again
>You pushed him back
"Relax buddy, you couldnt've done anything anyway."
>"Anon did Gilda do this to you?"
"No, but it was kinda her fault."
>"Why didn't you say anything yesterday?"
"Because y'know, it's not that big a deal, and you had finally started talking to me again, and you started cuddling me right away, and you wouldn't let me say anything because you just wanted to enjoy our 'alone time'."
>"Oh, heh. Right."
>"Gee Senpai. How come your mom let's you have TWO girlfriends!"
>His voice rang out in true spergy manner
>Even the cop turned to look at you
>A couple of the students you recognized from the day before expressed shock and awe
"For God's sake Trevor use your indoor voice"
>You grab a confused Rainbow's hand and lead her away
>"Let's find someplace else to talk"
>>
that'll be it for tonight, as you can see gonna go for a sort of love triangle thing here but not really. so thoughts on the story?
>>
>>27765437
Will read the new est in a sec man, just gotta finish some shit
>>
>>27765396
>"Gee Senpai. How come your mom let's you have TWO girlfriends!"
Kek
Jelly dash inbound

>>27765437
I like it. Especially since you've intoduced darker themes.
Don't know about everyone else, but I love love-conflicts, which i hope to see more of between Gilda and RD
>>
File: 1464526090664.jpg (286 KB, 1536x2044) Image search: [Google]
1464526090664.jpg
286 KB, 1536x2044
Bamp
>>
File: 1439531954927.jpg (95 KB, 689x1158) Image search: [Google]
1439531954927.jpg
95 KB, 689x1158
bamp
>>
File: 1463246642797.png (664 KB, 1500x4225) Image search: [Google]
1463246642797.png
664 KB, 1500x4225
Bump
>>
>>27767514
Unf. Every time.
>>
From Now on i'll try to write from my phone, Even though i despise it.
I've got so much dead time, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>27769147
Writing from a phone?
That's pure madness!
>>
File: Rainbow edit3.jpg (60 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow edit3.jpg
60 KB, 700x1200
bump
>>
File: tumblr_nd395kGqHz1si5enjo1_400.gif (395 KB, 400x150) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd395kGqHz1si5enjo1_400.gif
395 KB, 400x150
>>27769165
Shit man, i've got to do something, and i've already caught up with my list of fics i've plandet to read. A usual 8hr Day consists maybe of 2 hrs actual work, the rest i'm either waiting for up to 25 tons of aluminium to melt (can take ~5 hours), or casting (takes 1-2 hours. You basically just need to be there, so you can fiddle with whatever in the mean time.)
It's like i get paid $15/hr + 'unsocial hour bonus' to read mulp fics and shitpost all day
And im not even slacking. There is straight up nothing to do.
>>
File: 1457291641924.gif (124 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1457291641924.gif
124 KB, 500x476
>>27765966
Good to know. I should probably lorry you know someone's going to die
>>27769644
>2 hrs actual work
>unsocial hour bonus
>15 bucks an hour
>>
>>27770250
Let*
Also trip
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (498 KB, 150x135) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
498 KB, 150x135
>>27770250
They even paid my Truck, Overhead Crane and Wheel Loader licenses and i had full salary during the courses
Living the good life
>>
File: 1464111670380.jpg (360 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1464111670380.jpg
360 KB, 710x508
>>27770250
>Someone's going to die
>>
Bamp
>>
The smelter was under maintainance today, so I basically did jack shit for 8 hours.
What about you guys, anything new?
>>
>>27773126
The brake switch on my dad's truck went out so he took my car to work, then I went to the market for some milk.
I'll start writing soon.
>>
>>27773126
I am finally free from the clutches of the high school education system, and I plan on making some sort of apparatus to rest my quiver on my back. I also plan on sleeping now
>>
I sat on my leg and now it's fallen asleep
>>
File: amd-geeky-kid-jpg.jpg (101 KB, 750x891) Image search: [Google]
amd-geeky-kid-jpg.jpg
101 KB, 750x891
>>27765396
>Dragging Rainbow Dash behind a pillar you start laying it all out
"Alright, here's what happened. Yesterday me and Gilda had to stick together for reasons."
>"What kind of reasons?"
"Well, for one i had to keep an eye on her."
>Rainbow raised an eyebrow
"And she also may have saved my ass from Biff. Again."
>"Again?"
>You point at the faded green bruise under your right eye
"This one's from him. The new ones are from some punks i ran into, and if Gilda hadn't been there i would've ended up worse."
>She seemed to buy it
>"Alright, then what's all this talk about TWO girlfriends?"
"Argh, that's just Trevor being a retard."
>"Senpai that's mean."
>You jitter as he comes into focus
"Holy Shit! What are you doing here!?"
>"I just wanted to hear your side of the story. But it's okay if you don't want me around."
>Trevor lowered his head and sniffed a bit
>God damn your caring nature
"Look Trevor, this is a private thing alright? Between me and...her. You want to be useful, go get my breakfast and save a spot for us. Like a good Kouhai."
>Trevor lit up instantly
>"S-Sure thing Anon-San!"
>He took a step back and gave you the deepest bow before taking off
>Rainbow didn't look too happy though
>"Her? What now you can't even say my name?"
>You caught her before she stormed off
"No listen, don't flake on me again. I just have to be careful around people like Trevor."
>"Why? Huh? Is it because he'll figure out who i am?"
"Yes. Exactly, we have to be careful. Alright? Look the other day when we were leaving school some fags recognized Gilda somehow and tried to follow us. Someone like Trevor would the same and worse tell others as well. Kid can't keep a secret to save his life."
>"Fine. But TWO girlfriends?"
"That one requires a bit of explanation, long story short I sort of had to help Gilda out of a bind. I owed after saving my ass twice from Biff after all."
>>
>>27774978
>There was a clatter from the cafeteria and some shouting
>Looking over you see Trevor being bullied
>A normal site for sure, except the one doing the bullying was none other than Biff
>His face didn't have bruises but had been welted pretty heavily
>He almost looked like a massive ogre, almost
>Biff's quarterback good looks seeped through the lumps
>He looked like a giant next to the poor kid
>Nobody paid any attention when he lifted Trevor over his head and threw him in the trash
>Trevor had a pained look on his face and you made eye contact by mistake
>You knew you couldn't stay out of it now
"Hang on a second."
>You flex your fist hoping you could at least throw one punch before being walloped
>One of his cronies spotted you walking past the doors
>Making a beeline for the herd of steers draws more attention than you thought it would
>A congress of blacks started laughing and pointing in your direction
>They weren't necessarily making fun of you, they just knew a beatdown was coming
>Stopping short of the group Biff came out to greet you
"Feel like a big man Biff?"
>"Big? Big mistake asshole. I'm sending you to the hospital this time."
>Biff took a swing at you but after seeing it so many times you saw it coming
>You duck to the left and punch his kidney
>It was too bad you never got any further with him before otherwise you would've seen his backhand too
>He literally bitchslaps into the floor and sends you sliding against Trevor's trash can
>Not even bothering to get out of the trash Trevor starts encouraging you
>"Come on Senpai! You can do it! I believe in you!"
>Biff makes his way over to you just as you get back on your feet
>You wipe a sliver of blood from your lip
>"HEY!"
>>
File: food-fight.jpg (130 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
food-fight.jpg
130 KB, 550x350
>>27774988
>You watch in horror as Rainbow Dash starts marching towards him
>Her face was twisted with rage to all hell
>"Stay out of this toots."
>"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!"
>Rainbow reached up and punched him square in the nose
>The giant dick was sent tumbling down before half the school
>Blood ran profusely down his chin and onto his shirt and letterman's jacket
>Tears too, she hit him so hard he started crying
>Naturally the blacks jumped all over this
>"OOOOHHHHH!!!! NON'S GIRL SAVAGE!!!! THAT NIGGA GOT PUT DOWN!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!!"
>Once the blacks started the rest of them joined in the uproar
>Some of the other football players tried to step to you but they were blocked by your new posse
>"Nope. Nope. Nope. Take yo boy home he bleedin'. Nope."
>As you helped Trevore out of the garbage they started coming to you and Rainbow
>It was yesterday's Biology class all over again
>Except this time the girls pretended to be afraid of Rainbow
>"Nuh-uh don't step to her man! This gurl beat yo ass! Mm-Hmm!"
>The commotion drew the attention of the cops in the entrance hall
>One of them spotted you
>"What did i say!"
>He started for you but you took advantage of the crowd
>Grabbing Rainbow's hand again you dive into them and reach for a tray
>You unleash your plan by tossing it into the air
>It didn't matter where it went or who it hit
>All that mattered was that someone else throw food
>You heard someone shout something before a carton of milk flew through the air
>Within seconds everyone else started reaching for their food and tossing it
>Ducking, dodging, pushing, and shoving you showed your love by leading Rainbow to safety
>>
File: 1432858596751.jpg (70 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
1432858596751.jpg
70 KB, 500x702
Alright time to sleep.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1449979345979.png (101 KB, 450x636) Image search: [Google]
1449979345979.png
101 KB, 450x636
Bamp
>>
Bamp
>>
File: xgz9nkR.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
xgz9nkR.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27775013
>
>>
>3 years on
End it. Let it die. Please. How has no one finished this story in 3 years?
>>
>>27780360
Long time no fucking see, horsefellow.
How about you quit your bitching and finish your own?
>>
>>27780424
I accepted that it wasn't worth it almost 2 years ago, writing green about cartoon horses is dull and I don't understand how any of you have hung on all this time.
>>
>>27780360
>How has no one finished this story in 3 years?
I'm pretty sure the authors could Wrap the fic up pretty soon, if they wanted to. The thing is that we/they don't.
We're about more than the initial fic as of now, Jasse's Heists for example.
We're simply having too much god damn fun/have become tight enough friends to just let it die.
>>
>>27780360
Does Chelis' story counts as finished?
>>
File: mlfw10856_medium.jpg (38 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10856_medium.jpg
38 KB, 640x359
>>27780501
>Being a quitter
We have no use for your kind around here
>>
>>27780360
Are you actually that one anonymous shit poster who shows up every thread?
I thought that was biscuits
>>
Bamp
>>
>>27780682
My thoughts exactly
>>
Bamp
>>
Anyone's doing anything dank this weekend?
>>
File: 1426142023592.gif (144 KB, 326x328) Image search: [Google]
1426142023592.gif
144 KB, 326x328
>>27780501
Im trying to make a career out of writing. So that's my excuse.
>>
>>27782411
wishing it weren't raining
>>
>>27782411
Practising archery, making stuff, sleeping
>>
>>27782962
Writing green isn't going to help that, just write something original and in prose.
>>
File: 1422574608713.png (360 KB, 665x750) Image search: [Google]
1422574608713.png
360 KB, 665x750
>>27783920
>implying i haven't done that already
im practicing storylines and plot, trust me the story is going to expand otherwise i wouldn't be coming back.
speaking of which i should get back to it
>>
File: 1463023728954.gif (877 KB, 345x270) Image search: [Google]
1463023728954.gif
877 KB, 345x270
fuck it nothing tonight, can't think of anything worthwhile
>>
>>27783936
Unf
>>
Happy Canada Bump
>>
>>27785240
Shit, meant to say Canada day
>>
File: lUojxra.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
lUojxra.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
>>27785253
>>27785240

Happy Canada day, Canada.
Anything interseting happening due to it?
>>
>>27786133
Nothing really. there's going to be some fireworks later, but nothing really noteworthy, other than some people getting varying degrees of drunk.
>>
File: 1.gif (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3 MB, 384x216
>>27786261
>people getting varying degrees of drunk.
>>
>>27786133
Go away evil dogger
>>
File: 1461189891248.gif (578 KB, 615x340) Image search: [Google]
1461189891248.gif
578 KB, 615x340
>>27785240
Thanks for animating our poners Canada.
That'll teach those smelly koreans
>>
>>27786133
Go away evil dogger.
>>
>>27786133
Go away evil dogger
>>
>>27787094
Literally wat
>>
>>27790381
cheap korean animation
>>
>>27786429
Good stuff
>>
File: 20160702_204621.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160702_204621.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Alright this is the deal.
I'm stuck at a camping site for a few days (complete with traditional swedish weather and everything), and the reception is close to nada. But i've got my Computer, so I ought to be able to write quite a bit.
I'll dumpan whenever i stand on a high enough point, or something.
>>
File: Jojo Pose.png (307 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Jojo Pose.png
307 KB, 600x800
>>27795269
>>27796054
>>27796673
>>27797326
>>27797992
Stop that
>>
>>27798020
No
>>
>>27798020
Bump
>>
File: full.png (213 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
full.png
213 KB, 500x600
>>27775013
>You don't stop moving until you make it to your first class in the school's basement
>Drafting wasn't much fun, but all you did was fiddle around with protractors and pencils
>Even though breakfast hadn't let out yet some of the more diligent students were already working on their midterm projects
>Some of them had borrowed tools from Shop class to build a trebuchet in the back
>The teacher was helping them assemble the weight supports
>It wasn't professor Birch helping them though, it was a sub
>Breathing a sigh of relief you sit yourself down by a computer with Rainbow at your side
"Phew, that was close."
>You feel your hand being squeezed
>Rainbow looks at you intently and squeezes harder
>You feel an understanding grow between you without exchanging words
>That was that YOU were HER boyfriend
>No if's, and's, or but's
>"Senpai...SUGOI!!!"
>The students in the back took note of your presence
>You failed to notice Trevor had tagged along
>"Hai! You weren't afraid or nothing! You just walked right up to that big dumb bully and KA-POW!!"
>Trevor punched the air fervently
>One of the students dropped a weight on his foot
>He cursed loud enough for the teacher to scold him
>The student scolded him back
"Trevor why the hell are you here?"
>"What do you mean Senpai? We have this class together remember?"
"Oh. Right."
>"I don't normally gush this much Senpai, but can i have your autograph?"
>Trevor pulled out a pen and a pad of paper
>And handed them to Rainbow
>>
>>27799810
>"Huh?"
>Trevor held them straight out at her, unmoving
>"Please give me your autograph Senpai!"
>Rainbow was blindsighted she tried looking to you for help, but you were just as confused
"Um, Trevor. Surely you must want my autograph instead. R-Right?"
>"Why would i want your autograph Anon-San? You didn't do anything."
>[Glass breaking internally].wav
>"But you're girlfriend knocked him the hell out!"
>Rainbow was surprised to say the least at his sudden outburst
>Still as with any inflated sense of pride she quickly recovered
>Letting go of your hand she grabbed the pen and paper from him and with a huge grin plastered on her face she gladly signed her name
>At least she tried
>Lines and squiggles adorned the paper
>Apparently Twilight made an attempt, or an attempt at an attempt
>Trevor had trouble putting the name together
>"R...Ra...Raahh?"
>You felt a pang of panic stab your chest
"Ro-Robin! Her name's Robin, yeah."
>"Oh, comenasai Senpai. I'm afraid i can't really read your writing."
>Trevor bows deeply in front of her
>Her arrogance gets the best of her once again
>"Don't worry about it kid, I'm not a real egghead about writing anyway. You just make sure to stick with us..."
>'NNNOOOOOO!'
>"...I'll make sure that bully doesn't bother you anymore."
>Trevor lit up once again
>"Arigato Gosizemazoo Robin-Sama!"
>'Damn it Rainbow'
"Hey, wait. How come she's Robin-Sama, but I'm only Anon-San?"
>"Because you didn't beat up Biff Billington Anon-Kun."
"Kun? Really?"
>"Don't feel so bad Anon-Kun, at least you have your girlfriends to keep you safe!"
>Rainbow squeezed your hand again, harder this time
>Too hard
>She had a crazed look in her eye
>No words needed
>"Oh, I almost forgot. Do you still have my phone Anon-Kun?"
>>
File: 1467503613757.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467503613757.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
i hit a bit of a block that's why i couldn't post these last two days. but damn nigga all these bumps? this thread needs to get more lively
Someone start some fucking discussion already, what video games do you play? how's life going? do you have any interesting hobbies? fetishes? theories or questions about where the story is headed? have you attempted anything creative for the mulp community?

I'll even get the ball rolling, I'm thinking of actually making a video involving this story. Yeah, see i want to tell of Gilda's escapades the night she steals anon's car by making a piss poor imitation of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziX1oQRiA3w
It won't be anything fancy but if actually manage to power through my self pity at how shitty my art is i'll upload to youtube for you all to laugh at. i just noticed there really isn't an mlp version of this video so i thought it'd be fun y'know.

But for fuck's sake at least contribute an image or something other than bumps please, im in this thread too remember? give me something to come back to

>>27794696
you're okay cause you write too, and also plan heists
>>
>>27799838
>pic
Kek

>what games do you play?
My Battle station isn't as armed and operational as it used to be. To put it in perspective: i can't even run TF2 on it anymore.
Though i still play Skyrim/GTA V on PS3 from time to time.

>How's life going?
Breddy good actually. I've had time to chillax since last year, I got a job, i'll get back into College in a few months and i got a better apartment.
The biggest let down i've had yet is that when i've move out of the house, the new owners will tear it down, and build a New one. My grandfather build it in 52', then my dad inherited it, and i know he wanted me or my brother to have it after him. But with college/my economic stance, it's simply not possible.

>Hobbies
Quite a few.
IT-Sec, fishing, tinkering with MCs, lockpicking, reading. I could probably go on.
Writing counts too, right?

>fetishes
all of them

>Creative for the mulp community?
Other than writing and Heisting? i've actually been animating a bit, just for keks.
I'll try to finish it in the summer.

Shit, you draw as well?
Can't watch the vid from here, but i'm sure it generates keks.
You should totally pull through that vid project too. Can't wait to watch it.

And that thing you said about images.
It pains me to see so much empty bumps. lewd/qt is always welcome.
>>
File: FacePunch.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
FacePunch.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
>>27799838
>All these bumps
Yeah, I was sort of on autopilot, and never realised how much of just "Bump Bump Bump" there was. I'll start to post some images with them

>What do you play?
Recently I've been playing a lot of CS:GO and Sniper Elite 3. I really like CS:Go because, in addition to it being fun, I have been slowly making money off of the random drops that I have been getting by selling them on the market. And playing Sniper Elite 3 is really fun because I can sneak around and kill Nazis.

>Hows life going?
In the grand scheme of things, it's probably been the best it has been in my life so far. I finished my last school year with fantastic grades, I have a co-op lined up with a really great company for the summer, and come September I'll be in college, and the course I'll be taking is the kind where you get paid as well. After that I'll probably get a full fledged job, and maybe get a red seal certification as well A red seal certification is something that, once you get it, it allows you to work anywhere in Canada

>Hobbies
Archery (easier to do now, since I recently built a target), reading books and fanfics, making stuff in the workshop, video games.

>fetishes
Yes to all

>theory or questions?
Are Trevor and Biff based on anyone that you know/knew, and if so, how accurate are they to their fic counterparts?

>Creative for the mulp community?
Nah, I'm like the support character in video games. You don't really see me doing much, but for whatever reason, I'm still there.

What kind of music does the thread listen to? Not just a genre, but actual examples of music you like. Here's some of the songs that I like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RWI3-8N_-Y&index=1&list=PLLz5qgAwIJQhf-YoLFsx28ZGxitJBw4i7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&index=4&list=PLLz5qgAwIJQhf-YoLFsx28ZGxitJBw4i7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_JlG7C-T8&list=PLLz5qgAwIJQhf-YoLFsx28ZGxitJBw4i7&index=5

What about you guys?
>>
File: 5128128.jpg (51 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
5128128.jpg
51 KB, 648x595
Do you have any irl friends left?
>>
File: IMG_1036[1].jpg (196 KB, 700x946) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036[1].jpg
196 KB, 700x946
>>27801305
Y-yeah, of course I do
>>
File: IMG_1027[1].png (471 KB, 973x934) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027[1].png
471 KB, 973x934
Bump
>>
>>27801305
A-aye. D-don't be stupid..

But fo' realzies, i've got a small circle of Dudes i consider my friends. That doesn't mean we hang a lot though, or even talk on a regular basis. We might go out and grab something to eat every few months, or have a BBQ.
I can only think of one guy i hang out with more or less every week, and it's the Dude who's helping me with the heists.

Have you guys ever met someone through /mlp/?
I used to write for the Normal Norman threads, and in their Skype chatt i discovered one of the guys/writers lived just 1.5 hours away. We actually met up a few weeks ago, got piss drunk, and went to watch live Wrestling. It was fucking great man.
>>
>>27802499
No, I haven't met anyone through /mlp/
>>
File: IMG_0994[1].jpg (117 KB, 857x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994[1].jpg
117 KB, 857x1000
Bump
>>
File: IMG_1028[1].jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028[1].jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Bump
>>
File: 1463437130976.gif (439 KB, 656x621) Image search: [Google]
1463437130976.gif
439 KB, 656x621
Bump
>>
>>27802499
sounds fun
>>
>>27801061
>over 1400 tracks on spotify
You're really putting me in a tough spot here.
But here's 3 from my 'main' genres (internet blows, so you'll have to Youtube them for me):

Triarii: On wings of steel
Lamb of God: 512
Gorillaz: Feel Good Inc

Those, and basically anything in between.

I would listen to the tracks you posted, but you know, shit internet and all.
I'll do 'em tomorrow fampai.
>>
>>27807842
While you're at it, check these out as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGSJ3sbivI&index=9&list=PLLz5qgAwIJQhf-YoLFsx28ZGxitJBw4i7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYOEyzBFYa4&index=3&list=PLLz5qgAwIJQhf-YoLFsx28ZGxitJBw4i7
>>
File: 20160704_213058.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160704_213058.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27808142
Your move, faggots
>>
>>27810328
B-3
Also pic related is about as well as I can do for that video I mentioned.
>>27801061
>Are Trevor and Biff based on anyone that you know/knew, and if so, how accurate are they to their fic counterparts?
Yes and No. Most of these characters are stereotypes, Trevor was based on this one kid I knew in 7th grade who acted like a five year old. The only reason I was friends with him was because I was new to the school and he was the first to approach me. His name was Michael though and I knew him before anime hit the scene. Pretty sure he went weeb after I left that school.
>>
File: IMG_0636[1].jpg (607 KB, 1155x893) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0636[1].jpg
607 KB, 1155x893
Bump
>>
File: 20160704_231318.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160704_231318.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27810541
Nigga this is '4 in a row'. Just say any nummer between 1 (left) and 7 (right)
>>
>>27811123
My boner would not go unnoticed
>>27811186
5 then, is that your work station?
>>
File: IMG_0735[1].png (351 KB, 619x834) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735[1].png
351 KB, 619x834
Bump
>>
File: IMG_0665[1].jpg (31 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665[1].jpg
31 KB, 250x227
Bump
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.