[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would ponies react to documentary filmers and cameras?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
How would ponies react to documentary filmers and cameras?
>>
>>27719745
in some top cute way
>>
>2017
Trailer Park Ponies
>>
>>27719745
>sniff camera
>lick lens
>cute horse noises
specific to the mane 6?
>AJ
>try to feed apple to camera

>TS
>takes notes about human taking notes about her taking notes, etc...

>FS
>tries to get producer to move into cottage

>RD
>purposely sonic rainbooms in perfect shot of the camera

>RA
>measuring cameraman's limbs for clothing measurments, those outfits will not do

>PP
>something to break the 4th wall when viewers see the film, feeds the crew cupcakes
>>
The same way that cat did with the Japanese guy filming if anyone has the video
>>
they would fuck them up
>>
>>27719978
>the wild pone has become aggressive, possibly due to the unfamiliar nature of being watched by our crew
>in such a situation, it has been proven that a light tap to the nose while saying "boop" will halt their advances
>successful booping will become apparent when the pone begins to scrunch her snootle
>>
>>27719745

I want to cum inside Carlos.
>>
>>27719745
Top Cunt:
>"HEY OVER HERE. HEY. I'M THE BEST. LOOK AT ME. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HAY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY."
>>
>>27720795
>Rainbowdash following the cameraman around his whole trip just to get more air time
Good stuff boss
>>
File: 1465236666672.png (595 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465236666672.png
595 KB, 1100x1200
>>27719999
>checked
The only way to stop the ponies is to boop the snootle or rub the tum tum

I repeat the only way to stop the ponies is to boop the nose or rub the belly

>green where humanity vs ponies where guns and bombs don't work but above methods are the only way
>>
>>27720879
>New military branches that specialize in boops are set up throught the world's nations.

>"Yoohoo... Mr. Soldier... Why are you hiding from me~?"
>You are Pvt. Anon.
>You're a member of the newly formed USBF.
>United States Boop Force.
>Currently, you're sweeping a building in the recently captured downtown New York.
>Your squad has been taken down by the pony menace.
>Lucky for you, you have over three hundred confirmed boops.
>"Are you... In here?! No? Hmmm..."
>Unlucky for you, this mare seems to be a pro.
>"I'm getting tired of this cat and mouse game, human."
>"Why don't you just come out and come peacefully? Being a prisoner of war in our camps has it's... perks~."
>You heard about their camps.
>Apparently, they give friendship lessons and foot rubs.
>The ponies are actually very nice people, and through this entire war, no man nor pony has died yet.
>... despite it dragging on into it's fifth year.
>Getting captured by the enemy means staying there till the end of the war though, so-
>"Found youuu~"
>Fuck.
>Before the alabaster mare in the fantastic uniform can restrain you with magic, you drop a solid boop right onto her snootle.
>She is down for the count.
>With the purple-haired mare incapacitated for roughly the next three minutes, you hightail it out of the building.
>War...
>War never changes.
>>
>>27719745

natural
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYYwM6aNegs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.