[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampony CYOA #22.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3
File: mintop.png (742 KB, 1750x1750) Image search: [Google]
mintop.png
742 KB, 1750x1750
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/
Player Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmvuNPhx2qKfOgB8Yze97VohAdWfaPMi3ZgQVNWr4eM/edit?usp=sharing
======
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. Mango fled her home of Las Pegasus for Ponyville to escape both Fang and a bounty her actions had brought upon her. She also joins the Adventurer's Guild in Ponyville, looking for a source of income.
Due to one Zebra finding her secret, Mango is blackmailed by Princess Twilight to investigate evidence of Vampires in Canterlot. She meets a group of them there, calling themselves the “Council.” Mango befriends some of them, but this is strained when she confesses working for the royalty. While there she does a job for the Guild and finds some valuable loot, including an enchanted necklace.
Her mission complete, if not done quite the way the Princess wanted, Mango returns to Ponyville and meets up with Crimson Sash, a Pony she met while working as an Adventurer. The pair ends up falling into a dungeon filled with ancient undead vampire hunters, but escape narrowly.
Thanks to Mintster for the short notice art.
======
>Last thread were in the middle of helping Twilight get a potion to let her come to Canterlot with you. Which unfortunately meant dealing with Zecora. She told you that she needed Parasprite wings and the horn of a Chimera.
>>
"Wait, can she still do magic if she's transformed?"
>Zecora explains that, while twilight will retain her full power in the transformed state, she will be limited to magics that the new form is capable of.
>So she won't be able to cast unicorn spells as an Earth pony, but would be able to do Earth pony nature magic.
"Is it limited to ponies? What would happen if I used squirrel hair?"
>Zecora says that it's limited to creatures that have speech. Griffons, Zebras and dragons among others can all be transformed into, but not simple animals.
"Well where can I get a Chimera horn? And Parasprite wings?"
"The Chimera stalks most forests at night, and the Everfree is plagued with Parasprites."
>You tell Zecora that you'll get what she needs.
>It would be perfect if you could get a stallion's hair. You bey Twiggy's reaction would be hilarious.
>But first, you should probably get those other ingredients. The parasprites sound easy enough, though facing a chimera sounds bad.
>You're not even sure what one of those looks like...
>You ask the Zebra what Chimeras are, exactly.
>The zebra explains that they're creatures made of three parts, each with a head. Goat, Cat and Snake. The horn she needs should be on the Goat part.
>She also warns that they creature doesn't normally sleep. The heads take turns. The cat head is usually the aggressive one, and if it can be defeated the others can be easily pacified with gifts or favors.
>The goat heads typically have a taste for exotic cheeses.
>But other than that, they're just an animal. They bleed like any other. Ranged weapons would keep you out of harm's way.
>input action
>>
>>27447271
Good thing we're packing heat.

Let's take out our shotgun and get hunting.
>>
>>27447271
we should ask zecora about the ichor
>>
>>27447320
>>27447453
>You pull out your shotgun and load a buckshot shell for the Chimera, and some birdshot for the Parasprite.
"Hey, Zecora, you know anything about ichor?"
>Pulling out the bottle, you show it to her.
>She opens the bottle and sniffs at it, her muzzle scrunching at the smell.
>"I know nothing of this brew, but I can tell it cannot be good for you."
>"It reeks of pony organs and gore, I must warn you to not drink this anymore."
>She pushes the cork back in deep, and hands it back, looking disgusted.
>input action
>>
>>27447559
Looks the hunters were crazy, even before the golem zombie thing.

Speaking of which, let's go hunting now.
We should find the Parasprites first because it's easiest.
>>
>>27447559
>Smells of organs and gore
No wonder it smells divine to us.
>>
>>27447699
>No wonder it smells divine to us.
I probably don't need to say it, but let's not say that out loud.
>>
>>27447689
>>27447699
>>27447795
>While you suppose that makes sense, you question the sanity of those hunter-knights even more.
>Still, you didn't suffer any ill effects from the ichor, so you're not so sure you'll listen to Zecora.

>You exit the hut and begin your search.
>You stalk for some time under the canopy, looking for any signs of either creature. >Eventually, though, you come to a clearing with a small pond.
>You see a few of the ball shaped insects on a large frond over the water, but the pond has other visitors.
>you see a large cat like beast with wings like your own, and a vicious looking tail.
>Several birds also dot the shoreline, though they maintain a healthy distance from the large creature.
>input action
>>
>>27447978
>a large cat like beast
I think that might be our bounty. We should quietly move around and try to see if we can get a better look at it to be sure.
>>
>>27448058
Your missing "with wings" part, but the parasprite are there.
>>
>>27448077
I googled Chimeras and some of them had wings and some didn't so I wasn't really sure.
>>
>>27448119
Zecora talk about the goat head enjoying cheese so we are looking for a Chimera that has a goat head and a tiger head on one body.
>>
>>27448151
So we should get a better look at it to see if it has all the heads.
>>
>>27448295
>>27448077
>>27448058
>You creep through the brush around the watering hole to get a batter view.
>The Creature only has one head, maned like a lion, though far courser. It's leathery wings and scorpion like tail tell you that it's almost certainly not a Chimera.
>You grip your shotgun more tightly as it flicks out a claw the size of your foreleg to scratch its head.
>input action
>>
>>27448347
Oh, Manticore.

Leave that alone.
>>
>>27448347
I want to grab on of the sprites over the pond but...fuck it. There is a shit ton of these fuckers we can probably find some more during our search.
>>
>>27448347
We can come back for the parasprite if the creature leave.
>>
>>27448380
>>27448433
>>27448435
>You decide that you don't want anything to do with this beast, so you begin to creep away.
>As you do you suddenly hear a loud splash, and you whip your head to see a huge Crocodile explode out of the water and chomp into the Manticore.
>The cat-beast stabs it's tail into the huge pond-monster, but can't escape it's fate. It's slowly but surely dragged under.
>It all happens so fast, by the time everything is clear, you're wondering why you didn't run for it.
>There;s no sign of either creatue, except some bubbles from under the murky water.
>input action
>>
>>27448495
...Wow, nature is beautiful!~

It might be safe to grab a sprite now that the crocodile is fed.
>>
>>27448495
That was interesting, let get those parasprites.
>>
>>27448547
>>27448859
>A bit stunned, you go back toward the pond for your parasprite bounty.
>As you slowly walk forward, the insect flutters off the frond, swiveling it's huge eyes as if it heard something.
>input action
>>
>>27448905
try again.
>>
>>27448905
Can our Hypnosis work on these things?
We should try to use it on the next one.
>>
>>27448998
>>27449091
>You stop, and try to move more stealthily, but the insect still looks around wildly.
>The bug zooms off before you can try to get it to look at you. You'd love to test your hypnosis on one of these things.
>There are a few others buzzing over the leaf now, and they don't seem to notice you yet.
>But they do seem perturbed in some way.
>input action
>>
>>27449210
Turn into smoke and move to a better hiding place.
>>
>>27449250
This works.
Then we can try to grab another.
>>
>>27449250
>>27449326
>You mist off to the side, attempting to get a better angle on the big round bugs.
>But when you come out, they're all gone.
>You barely have time to cock your head in confusion when the water explodes with concussive force behind you.
>The Cragodile comes down on your leg, dragging you toward the pond.
>You only have a split second to think of something before the water hits.
>input action
>>
>>27449477
Use mist, go straight up, allow our wings to take over when we get out.

I don't imagine we'll be able to do it very long, since we just came out of mist.
>>
>>27449492
This.

>>27449498
We can probably glide away while in the air instead of actually flying.
>>
>>27449509
>>27449498
>You go back into mist, trying to get as far from the beast as possible.
>You pop out wheezing for air, but the big lizard is left snapping at air.
>Still, using mist like that left you winded, and you glide back down to earth. You leg aches, but it doesn't look like he managed to get a good slice or anything.
>The stares art you malevolently from the water's edge, but doesn't make a move.
>>
>>27449768
We have no more business here. The sprites are gone anyway.
>>
>>27449768
Let's just go away and look elsewhere.
>>
>>27449779
>>27449812
>You decide that letting the Cragadile have it's little pond is probably the best course of action.
>You're still a bit too winded to fly, so you just head in the direction you saw the Parasprites go.

>You march for a while without seeing a thing.
>Getting impatient, you want to fly up, but then you notice that you're just too heavy to fly.
>When you look over your shoulder, you see why.
>Your saddlebags look like squirming masses, stuffed with grapefruits.
>Or rather, grapefruit sized spherical insects.
>The stupid things got themselves caught, though now you're at a loss with what to do with them all.
>input action
>>
>>27449868
Let's pick on up and see if we can hypnotise it to sleep. If not. Just start ripping wings off and get rid of the rest.
>>
>>27449884
>You turn as fast as you can, and pounce on your own bags, trying to catch as many as you can, with either violence or magic.
>Unfortunately, they seem a bit more nimble than you thought.
>When you open the bags, most fly out instantly before you can even look at them in the eyes, and in total, you only catch two. You could try to hypnotise the ones left, though you're not sure if that's worth it before you squish them and rip off the wings.
>More distressingly it seems like the bugs ate nearly everything edible within your bags.
>Including your last meatstick.
>input action
>>
Pausing. Might have time for a morning update, but if not let the thread die.
>>
>>27450173
Kill them and rip their wings off for revenge!

Take that lesser creatures punishment for eating our snacks!
>>
>>27450268
Can we have the actual list of what they ate?
>>
>>27451022
>>
>>27450173
They might be tasty, no reason just to smoosh them.
>>
>>27452418
We don't eat bugs.
We're not that kind of bat.
>>
>>27450268
>>27451208
>>27452593
>The big round bugs smell terrible, you wouldn't even think of eating them.
>Checking your bag, it looks like they got that old box of chocolates that Fang gave you, your last meatstick, and all your aspirin.
>Nothing you really needed, but still.
>You squash the disgusting critters and take the wings, putting the delicate bug parts in one of the pockets of the bag.
>Now to find that Chimera....
>Zecora just said they were in the forest somewhere, but nothing too useful.
>You could scout from the air to stay out of danger, but then it might see you coming.
>input action
>>
>>27452764
Let keep looking on ground so we can get in a sneak attack.
>>
>>27452764
Best to stay on the ground if we don't want to be spotted.
>>
>>27453538
>>27453108
>You keep stalking on the ground, weary about making any noise.
>Eventually the forest becomes slightly less dense, and you start to spot slashes made in the trunks of larger trees.
>You follow these, instinctively, and come to a cave in one of the forest hillsides.
>It appears empty, but the cave goes in fairly deep.
>input action
>>
It's probably best to let the thread die now. I might get off work early tonight, depending on how my manager feels, and get a short session in. I will have time Friday to run, so at the latest I'll be back then.
>>
>>27453642
Apparently the bounty we're after hunts at night so I don't think it's in the cave.
We should keep looking around.
>>
>>27453642
>slashes made in the trunks of larger trees
We should follow these away from the cave to find where the monster went.
>>
>>27453642
Well we shouldnt go in cave too risky.
>>
>>27453662
well hope your work's okay
>>
Pmub
>>
>>27453683
>>27453775
>You follow the trail back out into the forest, away from the cave.
>The tree marks lead you on one circuitous route, but eventually you start to hear... something.
>It almost sounds like voices, bickering, though from here you can't make out anything.
>If it noticed you, it just doesn't care.
>input action
>>
>>27458718
I doubt whatever that was saw us
Sneak and try to pinpoint it's location
>>
>>27458722
This
>>
>>27458722
>>27459033
>As you creep closer the voices become clear.
>A shrill voice is the first you can make out.
>"-ell, you better decide something quick, becaaause I was working on something back in the cave."
>You poke your face out of a bush to see what's going on.
>You see an odd creature that you really can't quite place. Unlike the Manticore that was clearly some kind of Cat.
>This beast has the weirdest body structure. >But dammingly, it has three heads. A goat that was making the shrill voice, a panther looking head, and a snake head coming from where it's tail should be.
>It's the Chimera! But the snake head is wrapped around a squirming figure.
>The Panther head growls. "Give the morsel to me, now sister. I hunger, and we've caught it. The next step is to eat it!"
>You see the little deer caught in the snake's neck. It's still breathing, at it looks a lot more calm than you'd be in that situation.
>"Don't be ssso hasssty, sssissster. We sssaw the deer looking for sssomething. Why not follow the little thing to even more food."
>The cat's paw takes a swipe at the snake "I'm hungry now, dammit. And we have no clue if it's leading us to more food."
>The deer raises a hoof. "Do I get any say in this?"
>A unanimous deadpan "No" resounds.
>input action
>>
>>27461009
Shit.
They heard us but haven't spotted us yet,stay hidden if possible
>>
>>27461020
i don't think it hear us, they are to busy arguing with the soon to be eaten deer. We should think of a way to save him.
>>
>>27461097
I don't feel like getting in a fight with chimera,not with our leg wound
>>
>>27461276
We has a shotgun by our side right now.
>>
>>27461283
You know how experienced with guns we are right?
There's a solid chance we'll miss.
>>
>>27461020
>>27461097
>>27461276
>You're pretty sure you're well hidden, and even if not, you seem to be far from the center of attention.
>The deer squirms it's way into a bit better position.
>"Well, look, if you're so hungry I don't think eating me will do much good. I'm skin and bones you know."
>He kicks his skinny legs through the air.
>The panther laughs "It will be a start."
>You check your shotgun, it's still loaded with the buck and birdshot. Hopefully it will see your through this, especially if you can get a shot in before the monster notices you.
>But still, you just need the thing's horn. Maybe you don't need to fight it?
>Though you don't think you'll be able to sneak it away...
>And if you wait too much longer, that deer will be dead too.
>>
>>27461432
Isn't the horn attached to the thing?

I'd say load buckshot and shoot the cat head.
>>
>>27461432
There's no other way to take horn is there?
>>
>>27461452
>>27461518
>Unless you can cut through bone stealthily, you can't think of any way to get the horn without a fight.
>The beast does talk. Maybe you could negotiate? Though that would give up your advantage of surprise.
>>
>>27461534
There's no point in negotiating if we need to kill it for the horn. Let's go in for the sneak attack, and take out the cat head first.
>>
>>27461534
It does seem to show intelligence but it's probably cunning,so trying to tell it to just give us the horn wouldn't work.
>>27461830
Who said we NEED to kill it? I don't think it was specified.
>>
>>27461534
Let try and negotiate with it see if we can strike a deal.
>>
>>27461534
Normally I'd be up for kicking it's ass but this guy seems kinda cool.
Let's make friends with our fellow night predator.
>>
>>27463203
But be sure not to surprise it so it's lunch doesn't get away.
>>
>>27463203
>>27462492
You guys don't care about the deer?
>>
>>27463343
Sorta, I know he is stuck but if we want to free him we need to distract them in a way.
>>
>>27463343
Everybody has to eat anon.
Who am I to tell nature how to work.

The chimera was hunting and the deer was running around not watching it's surroundings.
Chimera won fair and square, that's nature.
>>
>>27463343
Why should the chimera starve for the deer that's not fair, when the hunter won?
>>
>>27463493
>>27463516
Guess we should have let those timber wolves eat Crim then
>>
>>27463863
I think the context is different because Crim doesn't live in the forest and ponies don't necessarily have a natural predator.
You might be able to say vampires are that but we've been shown they don't even have to kill when feeding off of them after learning how to do it safely and gaining control.Only bad guys like fang or the LE types who think they're above everyone do that.

In this case, things are diffrent. The chimera needs to eat regularly and it needs flesh. It can't just wait for the deer to die and doesn't have the benefit of being able to take a bite out of the deer and letting go on its way to regrow some flesh.
You're ignoring the question should the chimera starve?
>>
>>27464097
You're assuming that the deer does live in the forest, and that the Chimera is both starving and unable to survive on plants. The goat head part would mean that it is likely an omnivore.
I also bet that there are plenty of nonsapient creatures it could eat.
>>
>>27464433
>You're assuming that the deer does live in the forest,
You're assuming the opposite.

> assuming the Chimera is starving
I meant it will starve without food eventually, not that it's starveing. But just because it isn't doesn't mean it should have to part with its meal.

>The goat head part would mean that it is likely an omnivore.
The goat head doesn't say anything about what its whole body needs. The omnivore thing requires some research but I don't think it's an omnivore given it has a feline body and only a goat as a head and the three seem to talk as if they share the same tummy.
But we could ask. The deal for the horn could be as easy as taking the thing out to eat. We could take it to a fancy restaurant.

>I also bet that there are plenty of nonsapient creatures it could eat.
You're going to need to define nonsapient here a bit because that varies a lot in this world. And it's hard to say if its case by case or species by species.
Also, you're assuming that nonsapient creatures are a majority prey animals in that forest and in the world.
>>
>>27464814
>We could take it to a fancy restaurant.
If this is possible I'm voting to date it for shits and giggles. So we can show up to Zecora's place with our Panther Goat Snake boyfriend.
>>
>>27464879
Girlfriend. It said it was female
>>
>>27465092
Well, I assumed all the heads had a different gender but one united sex. So one of them could be a dude.

Which make me wonder, are they a whole package or do we only date a single head?
>>
You guys are edgy as fuck
>>
>>27462492
>>27463203
>You step out of the shadows, prepared to negotiate.
>Maybe you can help the deer too, or maybe not.
"Hey, don't let me interrupt this little party you guys got going, but..."
>At your arrival the little deer seems elated.
>"Oh, geeze I thought I was a goner. Help me out here, will ya?"
"Look, all I need is a Chimera horn. How that happens is up to you."
>The beat turns to you, the heads taking turns talking.
>"What could I posssibly want from, you pony?"
>"My horn is a precious thing."
>"Unless you're offering yourself as a snack, though that begs the question of how you plan to collect."
>The deer continues to squirm. The beast seems quite ready to end the poor little thing.
>You doubt that you'll have a better chance to help him if you don't now.
>input response.
>>
>>27466919
Why not try some deception? Say we're going to lead them to a group of daring ponies camping in the woods nearby, walk for a while, when it gets complacent, we give them a few ounces of lead instead?
>>
>>27466919
I wonder how much it would be affected if we put one of the heads to sleep? Maybe try to put the panther to sleep, point a gun at the goat and tell the tail to drop the deer?
>>
>>27466919
Try to get all of the heads to look at us so we can use our hypnosis.
>>
>>27466919
Im a little surprised he can't tell we're undead.
Ask the Chimera it wants to go out for a steak dinner. We can buy.

or this >>27466986
>>
>>27466985
>>27466986
>>27466998
>Which head should you go for?
You can only do one at a time, and once the monster is hostile, the others will be immune
>>
>>27466919
Ask the chimera if it wants a fresh cooked steak from a resturant
>>
>>27467010
The panther.
>>
>>27467017
This
>>
>>27467017
Seconding this
>>
>>27467017
The goats gonna want cheese too if this is what we're doing.
>>
>>27467026
We should aim for the panther since it seems both the most impulsive and aggressive.
>>
>>27467110
That was my thought too.
>>
>>27467107
We can promise cheese with the dinner.
>>
>>27466998
>>27467026
>>27467033
>>27467087
>You almost put one head to sleep, though then you'd still have two to deal with...
"Hey, how about I buy you a steak dinner, maybe some cheese. You can let that deer go, and give me the horn."
>The monster laughs derisively.
>"Or I could eat both of you, and keep my horn. Seems like the better option to me."
>The goat head groan, "But, sisters, we could get cheese..."
>"No one caresss about cheessse! We eat the deer, then deal with pony."
>The Chimera flashes it's claws and goes to swipe at the deer, helpless while constricted.
>input action.
>>
>>27467124
Shotgun time.
>>
>>27467124
Well shit, shoot it in the shoulder that's swiping if we can. We can take to the air if need to defend.
>>
>>27467124
This is rather disappointing i wanted dinner.

If it happens to still be in the talking/mocking mood just put the cat head to sleep then shoot.
>>
>>27467179
>>27467159
>>27467246
>You fire the shotgun into the Chimera's shoulder as it comes across.
>You're a bit high on the shot, but several pellets still hit. Still, the resounding sound is enough to startle the snake into letting the deer fall, and while he hits the ground hard, he looks unhurt.
>The three heads snap over to you, glaring.
>The panther's paw digs at the dirt.
>"You owe me dinner now, pony. I'll make sure you pay."
>input action
>>
>>27467362
You could have had and cheese but you had to piss me off.

Get some distance and aim for the cat head.
I hope we can still turn it into a hat even if it's filled with buckshot.
>>
>>27467362
I offered you dinner. You didn't take it.
>>
>>27467362
Shame too. I would have given you dinner if you listened to me. I know this place that sells the most delectable cheese wheels.

Now all you have to blame is this impatient leopard who wouldn't wait ten minutes.
>>
>>27467469
It would be pretty cool if we could get them fighting each other.
>>
>>27467484
That was the plan. Get them arguing and they'll be spending that much less effort trying to kill us.
>>
>>27467427
>>27467436
>>27467469
>>27467484
>>27467493
"I offered you dinner, you didn't take it."
>The panther head growls.
"If you'd taken me up on the offer, you'd be having not only some nice steak, but some of the best cheese wheels I've ever had... see I know this place...
>"Damn it sister, I told you! We shouldn't let her make the decisions."
>"It's my day today! I wanted deer!"
>"You're sssupposssed to choossse what'sss bessst for all of usss. Ssstop being ssso ssselfish sssissster."
>As they bicker, the deer scampers into the bush you had been hiding in.
>You could easily get another shot in while they argue too.
>input action
>>
>>27467586
Move closer and blast that horn off!
>>
>>27467647
Zecora gave us the advice to keep some distance so let's not get too close and steady our aim.
>>
>>27467586
Aim for cat head, it's obviously the best fighter.
>>
>>27467668
Its a three headed beast,distance is definitely recommended
>>
>>27468644
>>
bum
>>
>>27467586
I'm assuming we can't fire the shotgun in the air, can we?
>>
>>27470571
I don't see why not. It might make us less accurate though.
>>
>>27470571
>>27471105
I imagine dealing with the recoil in the air might be hard so I wouldn't recommend it.
But there might be training for how to do it.
>>
>>27471245
Yea, I was thinking recoil would be a problem.
>>
>>27471245
We should really go back to the shooting range if we get some free time
>>
many things need to be done.
>>
>>27474004
>>
>>27467647
>>27467680
>You fire again, but the pellets hit the dirt, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
>That got the monster's attention, and it growls back a response.
>"I think we found a good scapegoat, sisters."
>"Hey!"
>"You know what I mean!"
>It begins to charge at you, claws and fangs ready.
>input action
>>
>>27475035
Oh come on.
We should have at least had advantage on that one. It wasn't moving, we had all the time in the world to aim.
>>
>>27475035
Shoot again?
>>
>>27475050
Seriously were not aiming at the ground.

>>27475035
I guess we should fly out of the way and get some distance.
>>
>>27475050
>>27475074
>>27475088
>You're a bit miffed you missed. It wasn't that far away. Maybe 50 feet. And not even moving.
>You should work on that.
>You would love to shoot a third shot, but your gun only holds two shells.
>And it's hard to reload while dodging a Chimera's charge.
>Your agile movement keeps beast from getting near you, but if you're going to get that horn, you'll need to go back on the offensive.
>input action
>>
>>27475229
I guess we should land with a loaded gun and get ready for the next charge.

We can wait for a bit and shoot at a good moment. I don't think this thing can shrug off buckshot. When we hit them they'll crash.
>>
>>27475282
If all pellets hit yes it could do some serious damage.
But we're shit shot so unless it was point blank most will miss
>>
>>27475229
Alright, let's try hovering above it and continue our attempt at negotiating. That it go get a cloud and start pegging it with ice.
>>
>>27475485
"It" should say "or"
>>
>>27475468
Well actually mango isn't a bad shot. The dice gods just hate her.
>>
>>27475485
Aren't we passed the point of negotiating?
I don't think we have much choice but to fight now.
>>
>>27475282
>>27475485
>>27475584
>You fly up and reload.
>As you finish, the chimera's snake head whips up to get you, but you're able to dodge the strike.
>There are plenty of clouds up here too, if you wanted to go that way...
>>
>>27447259
>You are Mango, a batpony
>Tons of retarded batmemes
>The MC is a bloodsucking murderer who is best friends with the Mane 6
It's every autist's wet dream to have a snowflake OC like that.
reminder that batfags shoved their autistic batcancer into this CYOA right at the start and rigged the strawpoll to make the MC one of their fanmade batshit
>But it's ok when batfags do it kekekek
>>
>>27475610
Oh, shit we got clouds its time for an ice shard attack.
This cat is going to get fucked up.
>>
>>27475610
I'm voting ice shard
>>
>>27475650
Perfectly accaptable
>>
have a good night
>>
>>27476702
>>
perfectly good bump
>>
Chimeras are typically fire creatures. I wonder if ice is the best choice here
>>
Whew lads, your thread is about dead.
>>
bun
>>
>>27475650
>>27475660
>>27475684
>You find a nearby cloud and grab it.
>Feeling the cold in your hoof, you slam it hard into the cloud, aiming at the Chimera.
>The shard flies true, hitting the Chimera right above the Panther's head.
>While most of the ice shatters, you see a solid chunk still embedded in the monster.
>Unable to reach you conventionally, the monster leaps up a tree, using it like a springboard to take a swipe, but you have plenty of time to get out of the way.
>It also looks lethargic as it moves on the ground. You're pretty sure it should be easier to hit now.
>input action
>>
>>27480720
Keep at it
>>
>>27480720
Continue ice shooting like a champ.
I hope we can take this back to guild this is going to be one hell of a trophy.
>>
>>27480806
>>27481438
>You keep punching, hitting the beast three times as it tries to knock you down.
>The ice doesn't seem to hit very hard, but it keeps the monster from moving very fast too.
>You can see it shivering from the magical cold.
>Eventually it's tactics pay off, and it catches you with a claw, knocking you off.
CRIT
>You try to steady your wings to swoop down, but the beast knocked you right into a tree, which you slam into with some force.
>As you slide down the trunk, you slow yourself, but the landing is still rough.
>Your wounded leg doesn't help matters...
>The monster lands nearby, though it doesn't look great either.
>The places where the ice hit look near frozen, and blood is dripping from each of its mouths.
>"You fight well for a pony."
>"I hope she tassstesss asss good!"
>"Before we kill it we should find out where it was going to get that cheese from."
Mango is at 19/32 HP
>input action
>>
>>27481715
Shotgun blast to the chest while they're still talking!
Also, we should probably get back to the cloud.
>>
>>27481715
Shotgun, then fly back up and use the cloud again has my vote
>>
>>27481838
>>27481812
>You pull out the shotgun and fire while the Chimera is still going on and bickering with itself.
>The pellets catch the monster by surprise, and it's shrill voices are replaced by a pained growl.
>You don't stick around to admire your work, and instead flap quickly up to the clouds.
>On your way up, though you're hit in the back by the very horns you seek, throwing you back into the dirt.
>You twist around and the the creature standing over you.
>The snake head is dragging along the ground, a trail of blood behind it.
>"Time to stop with the games pony."
>The panther head just growls and readies it's claws.
>input action
>>
>>27482128
"There right no more games"

Turn to mist form and head right behind them and shoot them right in the asshole.
>>
>>27482128
You're right, you got me.

Then do >>27482252, but far enough away we don't get immediately grabbed by the snake.
>>
>>27482312
The snake might be dead by the sounds of it but yea, let's go with this plan
>>
>>27482252
>>27482312
>>27482393
Actually saying "we already got one of you" might confuse the other two and give us an advantage.
>>
>>27483505
Bump
>>
Sorry about the delay. I'm actually pausing after this though
>>27482252
>>27482312
>>27482393
"I already got one of you bitches."
>You say as you turn to mist.
>When you rematerialize, you turn and open up into the creature's back at point blank.
>You're glad you didn't have to talk though, as you come out wheezing for air.
>Despite that, the force of the blast blows a head sized hole in the Chimera's flesh.
>The grotesque monster slumps over, unmoving.
>input action
>>
>>27484532
Make sure it's dead, then go see if that deer is still around......shit! Did he see us mist!?

If there's no sign of him we should get to work on that Chimera for it's horn and "unique organs" for the guild.
>>
>>27484532
Reload and give it one more shot.
This fucker seems like the kind of thing you want to double tap.

We can probably take the heads as for the bounty. I really want to see if we can get a panther skin hat though.
I wonder if were strong enought to pick this thing up and take it with us. i'd love to have it made into a rug. Maybe we can skin it with our hunters knife.

I'm not really worried about the deer. It probably knows better than to ask questions about anything seen in the everfree forsest, when you escape from the prink of death.
>>
>>27484613
>the prink of death.
>>
>>27484613
That seems like a little much, I wouldn't take it to rarity at least.

If the heads are too hard to lug with us we can try for the ears or fangs of each head. I don't know what we would get from a chimera that wouldn't make it look like we just killed 3 regular animals. Maybe the parts I mentioned are larger than normal.

We should really get a camera, then we can just take pics of our kill back to the guild. If they allow that, maybe not. There's no guarentee another guild member wouldn't find the kill and take the parts that way.
>>
File: 1459489767705.png (257 KB, 427x655) Image search: [Google]
1459489767705.png
257 KB, 427x655
>>27484787
I just want fancy hunting trophies like the griffs damn it.
>>
>>27484825
Twilot will pay a hefty price for trophies.
>>
>>27485911
>>
>>27487822
>>
The bump of the ages flows deep.
>>
episode days are terrible.
>>
>>27490669
>>
>>27490669
>>
>>27492647
>>
>>27484563
>>27484613
>You reload, and blast the carcass again, but it doesn't move.
>After the adrenaline wears off, you think about that deer..
>Shit, you hope he didn't see you mist around.
>You look in the bushes he dove into, but you can't find him anywhere.
>You've been avoiding dealing with the Chimera's body, but you gotta get that horn.
>You get the bone saw out while you consider what to do...
>The thing is too big to carry. You CAN lift it for a short amount of time, but you doubt you'd get back before the sun rose and fried you.
>You do really just need the horn for Zecora, but the extra cash from the Guild would be very nice.
>You could cut it up, you gotta take the horn off anyway... but you have no idea what parts the Guild would want.
>It might be best to go and ask, you're sure they'd have that posted.
>Of course, you'd need a plan to find this place again.
>input action
>>
>>27493800
Call out to the deer. Tell him it's safe to come out now.

Also just start cutting off the horn. It has two, so we can take the other one and turn it in, probably.
>>
>>27493800
Shouldn't it have two horns?
>>
>>27493800
We could mark the area with a cloud.

Maybe leave one particularly high up so we can find it again.
>>
>>27493881
>>27493882
>>27493898
>Considering the fact that the Horn has some kind of special properties, since it's an alchemy ingredient, it's probably unique enough to take to the guild.
>And there are indeed two horns.

>Before you get started though, you call out to the deer.
"Hey, uh, deer guy. I killed the monster, you can come out now."
>While you get no response, you do hear leaves rustle.
>It sounds like he's running away!
>input action
>>
>>27494017
No wait, come back! I just want to talk to you!
>>
>>27494017
He might be going tell his people a vampire lives in the everfree now, let start getting those horns then.
>>
>>27494017
Leave him he's probably going back to his forest family or whatever deer's have.

Plus not much is really known about vampire powers so he probably wouldn't know what we are. He'll probably assume it's just magic.
It's not like he saw our fangs.

Lets just grab our horns and go.
>>
>>27494038
>>27494040
>>27494073
"Hey, wait! I just wanted to talk"
>You call out, but no response comes...
>You sight and grab the bone saw.
>But then you hear a small voice reply.
>"If, uh, you want to talk, then just say something. Personally, I just wanna get outta here."
>You start on cutting off the horns as you think of a reply.
>>
>>27494260
Alright, why are you this deep in the everfree deer guy?
>>
>>27494260
Just let him go home.
>>
>>27494260
What's your name?
>>
>>27494260
"I just want to make sure you're OK. That thing was nasty, did you see what he did to me, that was a close call"

"Also, no need to thank me"

Say the last part with a smile and act as non threatening as possible. Try to gauge if he saw us mist by his reactions.
>>
>>27494292
>>27494486
>>27494326
"I suppose we should start with introductions. I'm Mango."
>"Oh.. I'm Brandybuck. Junior..."
>You still can't pinpoint the voice, though you're pretty sure it's coming from that same bush. You wonder how he was able to avoid you when you searched it.
"Well, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. That thing was pretty nasty."
>"Yeah. It's been kind of a rollercoaster... I almost thought you were gonna let it eat me."
>You continue sawing through the horn as he talks. He seems to gain a bit of confidence as he accuses you.
>"I had them bickering with each other for a while, but you kinda threw a wrench in that plan."
>Plan? Is that what he called that? Looked more like he was minutes away from death.
"What were you doing out here anyway? Do you deer live out here?"
>"N-no! I'm from a village near Ponyville. About an hour out if you head toward Fillydelphia. Why do all you ponies think we all live in the woods?"
"Well, I dunno. I've never seen a deer in the cities..."
>"You probably just didn't notice. Anyway, I was on my way out. Probably would have gotten away sooner if you hadn't showed up."
"Oh, yeah, no need to thank me for saving your hide."
>"You're right. No need."
>You pop off the horn you'd been sawing with a loud crack.
>input action
>>
>>27494755
You were screwed kid so stop being a brat. We were trying to avoid a fight with something bigger than us by bartering.

Next time don't go running around the Everfree without a gun like you have a deathwish.
>>
>>27494755
"So now that I know you don't live here, do you mind telling me what possessed you to come out here alone, unarmed, and in the middle of the night? I'm a guild member on a hunt, that's my excuse for being dumb, what's yours? Seriously though, I can help you if you're lost or got seperated from a group. If you need me too, I can fly up and do some scouting, it's no big deal"
>>
>>27495066
>>27495066
P.S. get that other horn if we wern' t already.
>>
>>27494843
"It's called playing to your advantages, kid. I was trying to avoid fighting at all. And you were utterly screwed."
>"Whatever. I need to get going anyway, I... nevermind. I just need to go."
>You hear more rustling as the deer walks out of the bush and heads through the clearing, headed even deeper into the woods.
"Whoa, whoa, no. Now that I know you don't live here, do you mind telling me what possessed you to come out here alone, unarmed, and in the middle of the night? I'm a guild member on a hunt, that's my excuse for being dumb, what's yours?"
>"I don't see how that's any of your business. I'm just going to meet some ponies."
"Look, if you're lost or got separated from a group I can fly up and do some scouting, it's no big deal"
>"I'm not lost..."
>The little buck saunters into the woods, and you shrug and continue sawing.
>About halfway through the horn, you hear whispered curses come from over your shoulder.
>The deer stands there looking glum.
>"Shit. Ok, uh, I might be lost..."
>input action
>>
>>27495199
Shit, either he's to arrogantly proud to ask for directions in the middle of the everfree, after almost getting eaten, or he was scrambling to get away from us. We might need to try wipeing this guy's memory, but first let's feel out the situation a little more.

"You couldn't admit that before huh, is this that thing where guys can't ask for directions?"
"Who are you trying to meet, or better yet, where are you supposed to meet them? Maybe I'll know the place"

"
>>
>>27495199
First chance we get, boop him and tell him the everfree is no place to prioritize pride, then help him get where he needs
>>
>>27495199
Tell him we can help him find his friends if he tells us where he was heading otherwise we need to make a stop before heading into town so we can get him there too if he wants to be out of the forest.

Ungrateful teenage brat.
>>
>>27495425
>>27495650
>>27495730
>You place your hoof upon the little deer's nose, which he quickly swats away, while blushing, much to your amusement.
"This forest isn't a place to prioritize pride. Now where are you supposed to meet these ponies? I might know the place."
>"They said to meet them under the tallest tree in the forest, which is nearby. I climbed a tree near the edge and saw it."
>"But I can't climb any of these trees, too straight and thick."
>You roll your eyes and flap up, looking for this tall tree.
>While you do see a fairly large tree nearby, it's hard to say if it's the largest, and you see no evidence of ponies there.
>what you do see is somewhat more interesting, or worrying.
>Back toward town you see several lights delcing into the forest. Most are the deep yellow of torchlight, but some look more like the glow of unicorn horns.
>Either way, there are a lot of ponies in the forest right now. At least a dozen, judging by the lights.
>input action
>>
>>27496105
I don't like that.
How far away are they?

Ask the deer what he was meeting with these ponies to talk about?
>>
>>27496129
This
>>
>>27496129
>>27496156
>The lights aren't too far in yet. None have quite reached your castle, though two or so are getting close.

"Hey, kid, what was your meeting about?"
>"What? I... what do you mean?"
"What do you think I mean?"
>"Ok, ok. I, uh, found some items they were interested in. I provide that service. I find things... They were buyers."
>input action.
>>
>>27496105
>>27496129
This, big time.
Don't tell him we saw anything, lead him around until he comes clean and we are sure he's telling the truth. We also might want to find out how he wound up in the chimeras tail, act interested to distract him.
>>
>>27496232
to late, sorry
>>
>>27496211
What kind of things you sell kid magic stuff?
We might be interested in buying.
>>
>>27496211
What items?
>>
>>27496211
"What items, are you carrying them? I'm a collector myself" casually fly a foot of the ground and keep eye contact with him. Get ready to either bolt or hypno drop him.
>>
>>27496105
Vampire hunt? That would be worrying.
>>
>>27496211
Fuck that's worrying.
Guess we aren't getting home anytime soon
>>
Last for the night.
>>27496272
>>27496275
>>27496286
"Items? What kind of items? I've been known to collect stuff myself."
>"You're kinda dense, huh? Guess it's no harm then. I deal with hot items, you know. I can't move them in town or they'd be recognized."
>He takes a small pack off his back and unrolls it.
>Inside is a good deal of jewelry, small gems and other small valuable baubles.
>"These guys said they run an operation for ponies who do work like me, and that I could join. Did you see the tree?"
>input action
>>
>>27496833
We're not dense the fact that you go in the forest to sell is the whole reason were interested in the first place jackass.
The adventure's profession isn't necessarily always legal and we're willing to pay for good equipment.
>>
>>27490184
>>
>>27496833
I don't like this. I'm not sure what but something seems fishy here
>>
>>27496833
Ask if he knows anything about a mob of ponies heading into the forest. It might be Twilight dealing with that temple.
>>
>>27496833
Let's tell him where the tree is and that considering the company he's keeping we won't be escorting him. Then I vote giving him some distance and stealthing over there to find out what's going on.
>>
>>27500676
I think I'm gonna agree.
>>
>>27500100
>>
Guys I think the two light that close to our home might be trying to warn us about the mob.
>>
>>27501550
But were pretty far out away from the castle, we've been hunting for a while.

Also, they're are tons of reasons for a party to be out in the forest at night.They could just be guild sellswords on a night trip.
I'm not saying go up to greet them, but It seems a bit much to just jump to the worst possible happenstance.
>>
>>27501718
Fair enough,i guess we can't really trust anyone
But then we learned that before,the doctor and stuff
>>
>>27501919
I mean, we haven't done much to earn any trust either.
>>
>>27501919
I wouldn't say don't trust anyone but just be wary and selective about it.

>>27502209
Nobody has also actually given us a chance either its pretty hard to find a starting point then people have a bias against you. Everyone but Crim has this deterministic view on us. But I think current trip we'll be taking might be a good time to actually start building bridges as long we can get everyone to give each other a chance.
>>
>>27502340
I think Twilight, for all the antagonism she receives did give us a big chance. And we screwed that up.

Maybe it was wrong to ask us to lie like that, but it was a chance.
>>
>>27502882
Given how much shit she was talking behind our back. It sounded more like a calculated risk in order to get something she wanted.
She had no hope from the start.

It be different if she didn't think of mango as a time bomb.
>>
>>27503823
>>
>>27504761
>>
>>27496864
>>27498962
>>27500676
>>27501550
>>27501718
"I.. I knew that. I was just interested in buying. I'm always looking for new equipment to help in my work. Which is killing things like this, by the way."
>"Hmph, well, I doubt I have anything too useful in that kind of pursuit. Some of this stuff might be enchanted, but I wouldn't know. I just turn it over for profit."
"Damn. Ok, well I saw your tree, it's a few hundred yards that away."
>You point in the general direction of the tallish tree and describe some of the nearby landmarks.
>As he starts to head off you flap over and block his path, to his visible annoyance.
"Wait. I saw something else. A lot of ponies are headed into the woods. You wouldn't happen to know about that, would you?"
>He groans and slaps his cloven hoof to his forehead.
>"No, but that's not good news. Honestly it sounds like something your guild would be doing."
>"I hope my... aquantinces even bother to show up. They don't like that sort of excitement."
>He sets off though the bush toward the tree, though with less enthusiasm than earlier.
>input action
>>
>>27505735
Let's just go to Zecora's place.
>>
>>27505735
I think we should trail him, keep back as far as we can. We don't need to see anything, just pick up conversations.
>>
>>27505788
Sure,but we'll have to be stealthy.
>>
>>27505788
Why bother following the criminal who doesn't even nowhere he's going?

Spying isn't worth getting lost.
>>
>>27505756
This.

>>27505788
Not this.

I want to avoid the castle tonight.
>>
Sorry about last night. some stuff came up early, and I fell asleep after I posted.
Today will be spotty too. Probably best to let it die after tonight. I'll be back Thursday
>>
>>27505756
>>27505875
>>27508191
>Though your curiosity burns as to this thief's plans, you decide to cut your losses and head back to Zecora's.
>You're also quite worried about this "mob" coming in, though that's not quite the right term.
>This is more a spread of ponies, not really concentrated enough to be a mob.
>You fly back, not wanting to put too much stress on your bandaged wound.
>You note that the lights don't seem to be headed for the castle, with relief.
>A few have passed it, and most are about as deep, but none are near by it.
>On your way back to the hut you could easily fly over one of the lights.
>Maybe you could ask and find out what is going on.
>Or just shadow them and eavesdrop.
>But maybe it's safer to simply route around them and get back to the Zebra ASAP.
>input action
>>
>>27508455
This is seeming more like a search team now
>>
>>27508455
Let's ask them what is going on?
>>
>>27508455
Let's ask one what's going on, preferably one with a torch.
>>
>>27508455
I agree ask what's going on.
>>
>>27508606
>>27508636
>>27508675
>You head for the nearest torchlight.
>As you get close you can see three ponies, all in various adventuring gear.
>The torchbearer is a familiar grey stallion with a blonde mane.
>They seem surprised by your sudden landing.
>"Whoa. Mango? Haven't seen you in a while." Spark says with a grin.
>"You on this job too?"
"Uh, no, I was just out hunting... needed some quick cash."
>"Well, I'd invite you to join our little posse here, but..."
>He looks over his shoulder, where the other two ponies shake their heads.
>"Well, the guild got a job to find some missing deer kid, from a nearby village. He's been gone two days, but tonight we got a tip that he might be in the Everfree."
>The mare behind him cuts him off
>"The guild is paying 50 bits to each party of three going out, and 500 more if we find him. So unfortunately we're full. I'm not splitting my pay any more than I have to."
>"If you want to get paid go back to the guild hall. I'm sure they're setting up more parties to add to their search net. Could probably use some fliers."
>Spark gives a sheepish smile.
>"Hey, after this we should get caught up...."
>He puts a hoof on you shoulder before getting dragged away by his companions.
>"C'mon Romeo..."
>input response.
>>
>>27509502
Hey..we actually saw that kid,and 500 bits is fucking nice.
Too bad we don't know where he went..
I say go with them
>>
>>27509502
We actually just saved him from a chimera, but he seems to be here on some shady business so the search parties could cause some problems.
>>
>>27509502
Maybe we could find where that brat went by ourselves. We know where he was going, we told him to go there after all. I think we should try to find him ourselves, snatching him up after the shady business dealings would be ideal. We have rope right? This could be easy money.
>>
>>27509502
We pointed in the direction of a tree. See if we can find it again.
>>
>>27510258
This let's find him ourselves and get that bounty.
We're pretty strong and the deer seemed light and wimpy so we could probably just pick him up and hall him off.

We can just put it to sleep once it gets mouthy with us.
>>
>>27509502
Don't tell them anything.
Head into the air and see if we can find him again and take that 500 for ourselves.
>>
>>27510415
That's what I'm thinking too, I think we should avoid swooping down and carrying him off if that's something a normal bat pony couldn't do though. As cool as that would be we don't want to expose out power level.
>>
>>27509502
Would we still get the money if we find the deer but not part of a group?
>>
>>27512054
I don't see why not
>>
>>27510258
>>27510289
>>27510415
>>27511231
>>27511364
>You quickly devise a plan, and head off back to where you just came from.
>However, the forest is just too dense. You're unable to find either the Chimera's body or the tree you pointed to. There are dozens of trees just as tall.
>You're able to reach that clearer area of trees, but nothing more from the air.
>input action
>>
>>27512860
Keep looking
>>
>>27512860
Wait are we at the place where we found the Chimera's body but can't find it or are we just unable to find the last place we were at?

If it's the former I suggest we go to the bush the deer left from and follow his tracks.
>>
>>27512860
can we sniff out the chimeras blood to orient ourselves?
>>
>>27512885
>>27512924
>>27513563
>You wish your nose was as good as your eyes or ears are, but you don't really smell anything.
>Still you know you gotta be somewhere close, because the tree density is right.
>You continue on the ground until you catch a noise like somepony cursing under their breath amongst the forest ambiance.
>You silently move to the noise, and find the little deer sitting alone at the foot of a tree.
>He probably hasn't noticed you yet.
>You could grab him and go, or wait to see if his associates ever turn up.
>input action
>>
>>27514448
Screw his criminal bosses. Let's just put him to sleep and pick him up so we can take him and collect our bounty.
>>
>>27514448
Lets go down and tell him what's going on. It might be easier if we work with him rather than abduct him.
>>
>>27514495
But he obviously doesn't want to be picked up, he wants to sell his stolen goods. Hell, he might be wanted by the cops. I dought he'll come willingly just so we can make bank.
>>
>>27514482
I'm with this. He won't even remember it was us that did it.
>>
>>27514448
If we hypnotize him we risk exposing ourselves. Something could go wrong, our post hypnotic suggestion might not take. It might be the only way to take him quietly, we just have to be careful about it.

I say first we keep to the shadows to make sure we don't bump into his business partners. When we are sure the coast is clear we can swoop down and restrain him.
>>
>>27514566
We don't risk ourselves by hypnotizing him. It can be simply explained by just saying we knocked him out. I don't think he'll remember how it happened.
And we can just tell anyone asking he just dozed off. It wouldn't be unbelievable even to him , it's just the normal conclusion one would come to when you're bored and sitting out in the woods waiting for someone.
>>
>>27514628
OK, as long as we have a reasonable cover story I'm for it.
>>
>>27514628
>>27514657
I'll support that too
>>
>>27514628
>>27514657
>>27514661
>>27514482
>You saunter up to the deer through the bush, eyes at the ready.
"Hey, buddy."
>The deer only looks at you for a moment before falling under your spell.
>You can feel the magic coming from your eyes as he melts to your will.
>"I uhhhhh..."
>You have total control over the deer now, you can feel it. It feels good to be able to dominate like this.
>But it all comes crashing down as you feel something cold and sharp against your back.
>"What the hell are you doing to him? Stop it! Now! I knew this kid was gonna get followed or something."
>A stallion's voice right behind you. No doubt the owner of whatever is poking you.
>Two stallions come out of the woods in front of you as well.
>"Typical bat, sticking your nose where it don't belong." A pegasus sneers.
>The other happens to be a batpony. "Hey! Horsefly, I'm right here."
>They both have dark clothing on, and look like typical thug types.
>input action
>>
>>27514812
Listen, I really don't care what any of you are doing here. I'm not looking for a fight, but this kid's been reported missing, and I'm going to be taking him back to his village. Now if you'd be so kind as to let me go, then there will be no need for violence.
>>
>>27514812
Mango has learned dominate!
This will be useful.

We just want him because he has a bounty on his head whatever it is these guys want from him they can have. It has nothing to do with us.
>>
>>27514828
>Now if you'd be so kind as to let me go, then there will be no need for violence.
Maybe their's no need to make threats. If he's under our control then we can probably just have him reveal where his stash is and send these guys on their way. Then everyone will be happy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.