[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampony CYOA #22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 1
File: Op22.png (246 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
Op22.png
246 KB, 600x706
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/
Player Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmvuNPhx2qKfOgB8Yze97VohAdWfaPMi3ZgQVNWr4eM/edit?usp=sharing
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. After refusing an offer to join him, Mango later fled Las Pegasus to avoid a bounty.
After arriving at Ponyville, Mango revealed her secret to Zecora, and she told Twilight. The princess then blackmailed Mango into investigating a group of Vampires in Canterlot.
The group of Vampires called themselves the Council. They were mostly concerned about keeping up a facade that benefits their current lifestyle and dealing with the recent threat that Fang posed to their interests.
The meetings end with one of the members badly hurt, supposedly by Fang's goons. Fearing that the member was told about Mango's deal with Twilight, Mango confessed to June Bug, one of the members Mango had developed a friendship with.
Back in Ponyville, Twilight was disgruntled about Mango blowing her cover, but was glad to get some new info.
Mango went back to the Castle, trying to learn how to use clouds. She later went into the forest for a shower to only to run into a wolf couple that was being attacked by timberwolves.
After helping them, Mango ran into a fellow guild member, Crimson Sash. She accompanied Mango after some discussion and a lot of lying to her mother.
Then you two fell into a trapped dungeon beneath the Castle.
Last thread you escaped with just one major wound, finally reunited the wolves, and searched for a place to sell some of the various knick knacks you've been hauling around.
One of which happened to be carrying a little smokey spirit pony, who calls herself a Djinn.

Last thread we got pretty much nothing done, due to my shitty schedule cutting it short. Crimson and Mango talked to Twilight about their trinkets, and now about more personal things.
Anyway, enjoy this group pic from Fruit.
>>
"Then I guess I can go. I still think you could have handled this better."
>Twilight sighs. "Then what do you suggest, Mango? This 'situation' is not the only thing I'm dealing with right now, you know? Las Pegasus is erupting into violence. Celestia thinks it's Vampire related, and the Guard is having trouble restoring order. Moving the guard over has resulted in more crime elsewhere, with a spike in Manehattan. The Griffon Empire and Yakyakistan are threatening each other over trade disputes, with Equestria stuck playing the middle."
>She takes a deep breath. "I'm trying my best to deal with all of this, and sometimes things slip through. Tell me, what would you suggest I do?"
>You can't help but get angry. Twilight has put you through enough shit, caused you to lose enough friends.
"Don't change the subject, I know what it's like to have everyone against me, thanks in no small part to you. And those other vampires do to. They're afraid and in hiding because *that's what happens after a GENOCIDE, princess*. Even IF we can work together now they're afraid to be put on a leash, hung out to dry."
>"Mango I would never.."
>You feel tears of rage filling your eyes, but you do your best to hold them back
"You're doing it to me, right now, Princess! They're afraid of becoming like me!"
>You take quick shallow breaths as the rage washes over you.
>You feel tired and sapped.
>"Mango! You're bleeding."
>You look down, and hazily note that, indeed, the ground beneath you is wet with blood.
>"I'll get bandages, Crimson, stay with her."
>The blood looks nearly black, as it drips off your leg.
>input action
>>
>>27428784
We should down some of that icor we got from the place apparently it makes us stronger.

I'd like to save a bit of it thought we should get some of it to an alchemist and see if we can make more if it's really as good as it seems.
>>
>>27428784
Ok look like wounds cause by silver object don't heal right away after drinking and that a lot of blood that poring out. tell Crim to have a shield spell around her.
>>
>>27429018
>>27428994
>"Mango, lay down. Are you ok?"
>Crim seems somewhat scared, though you're more focused on the problem right now.
"Shit. It's that.. silver thing. This is gonna be bloody. You might need a smock... or a shield spell."
>"Mango, Twilight will be back soon, just lie down and let me put pressure on your cut."
>You suddenly remember that Ichor stuff. It was supposed to make Vampires stronger, right?
>You work it out of your saddle bag, as Crim tries to get you to lie down. You think of a way to get her to let you be so you can down it.
"You just want to touch my butt, I bet."
>You say, teasingly, as you drop your shoulders.
>If Crim's face wasn't already bright red...
>With your companion stuttering over herself, you pop open the bottle and taste a small sample of the blood red liquid.

>It's almost like wine, with many subtle flavors mixed as one. You crave more, but back away the bottle from your lips.
>You feel the best you ever have, as if all the pressures of the world have lifted off your shoulders.
>You do feel hungry, but it's a nice feeling. Like the kind you get before ordering at an upscale restaurant.
>That delicious anticipation.
>The waiter comes over to your table.
>What do you order?
>>
>>27429291
Something sweet and moist.
Like devil's food cake.
>>
>>27429291
A mango, obviously.
>>
>>27429355
>>27429360
>You decide on a Mango, simple, sweet, juicy.
>Everything good about living can be summed up in a Mango.
>You muse about this fruit based philosophy for at least twenty years, becoming a bat-guru of sorts.
>Everypony buys little Mango dolls and figurines, but no one can eat them, because you can't eat plastic.
======

>Suddenly the world snaps back into focus.
>You're lying in a small bed, somewhere in Twilight's castle. You can tell by the garish crystalline walls.
>Your saddlebags are sitting in a chair near you, and the room also features two doors and a window with a shade drawn over it.
>Your leg is bandaged, but you can see blood seeping through. The sheets are even a bit stained.
>You feel famished, you need blood soon.
>input action
>>
>>27429520
Guess we should head home soon and get some of the stuff we had on ice.
Or did we drink it all already?
>>
>>27429553
>You scramble through your saddle bags and find a single blood bag.
>You tear into it greedily, and while it hits the spot, you're still quite hungry.
>You have more back at the ruined castle, but not too many more. At the rate you're losing blood through this wound...
>You need more blood.
>>
>>27429716
Let leave the room to find some ponies.
>>
>>27429716
Open the window and fly home for dinner.
>>
>>27429743
Normally I'd be down for hunting some criminals but in a town like ponyville where everyone is close net I don't the crime rate is high enough that we might find some bad guys.

But we could run into some highway bandits if we traveled far out.
>>
>>27429743
>>27429748
>>27429787
>You open the window, only to hit the floor as soon as you see what's outside.
>Luckily, the sun isn't quite up yet, and you're saved from a crisping.
>Still, the horizon has a halo of light. Your watch reads 4:49 AM.
>You don't have a lot of time.

>You exit the room to find yourself in a hallway with several other doorways.
>While it's mostly silent, behind one door you can make out rather rough snoring.
>Perhaps no one would notice if you fed from them here...
>Though it might be too risky.
>input action
>>
>>27430082
We could peek and see who's inside.
>>
>>27430082
If we get caught though?

Our ass would be put out to dry. Every deal we had with Twilight would be put off.
>>
>>27430176
I get this but...if we go blood starved and turn feral isn't that worst?
>>
>>27430197
As much as I hate to rely on Twilight, we should rely on Twilight. She took us into her castle and knew we were losing blood. I hope she had the common sense to get us bloodbags.
>>
>>27430133
>>27430176
>>27430197
>>27430205
>Taking a quick peek inside the snoring door, your heart skips a beat when you see it.
>You know he's not hostile, but the sight of a dragon nearly three times your size still freaks you out a bit.
>Especially when his face is pointed right at the door.
>You close it quietly.
>Maybe you should just go ask Twilight if you can get more bloodbags.
>input action
>>
>>27430259
Yeah, let's do that.
>>
>>27430259
Curse you sun god and your stupid sun.
I guess we'll just have to ask Twi if she can do a run for us.
>>
>>27430266
>>27430285
>You decide against any antics tonight, and simply wander through the castle to find Twilight.
>You hear several ponies sleeping within. You assume these must be servants.
>Eventually you find the princess in her study, reading some scroll by candle light.
>She hasn't seen you yet, though you're pretty sure that this doesn't really give you any advantages. You feel like it should in a fair world.
>input action
>>
>>27430333
I'd like to pull off a cool dramatic entry but we're probably too tired.

Hey, fatty, feed me.
>>
>>27430333
Twilight, I'm starving and I can't get home to the castle. Could you get me some bags?
>>
>>27430353
>>27430366
>You consider making some dramatic entrance, but the hunger paigns remind you that you don't have time to waste.
>So you rap on the door frame to make your presence known.
"Uh, hey, Fa- I mean Princess. I'm starving, can you get me some bloodpacks or something. I left mine at the castle."
>The princess jumps a bit at the interruption.
>"Oh, right. Of course. Is that all you need? I hope you don't mind but I examined your leg while you were... uh, out of it. You lost a lot of blood while on that ichor stuff. It's a nasty wound, you should really see a doctor."
>You scrunch at her suggestion
>"I know you haven't had the best experience with that recently, but you need to get that taken care of."
>"As for the ichor, you were completely trashed by that stuff, and entirely impossible to work with. We had to lure you back to your bed with an actual mango. Don't take that again."
>input response
>>
>>27430480
Okay, ichor is vampire drugs, got it.
Speaking of, I took it, found myself at a fancy restaurant, and spent twenty years learning the mysteries of mangoes.

I would definitely recommend it.
>>
>>27430480
I don't think our leg is a problem mortals can fix.
We should ask one of the older vampires they probably know what to do.
>>
>>27428588
>You are Mango, a batpony
>Kek, mangoes xD
>The player is a bloodsucking murderer who is best friends with the Mane 6
It's every autist's wet dream to have a snowflake OC like that.
Reminder that batfags shoehorned their retarded batmemes into this CYOA right at the start and rigged the strawpoll so that the MC is their fanmade batcancer.
>But it's okay when batfags do it kekekek
>>
>>27430480
It was pretty neat what with mangoes and all.
I still don't want to go to doctor.
>>
>>27430505
>>27430524
>>27430814
"I dunno, I had a good time."
>"Yeah, I could tell..."
"Anyway, I'm not sure any mortal doctor could help me. I might need to wait until I see one of the other older Vampires."
>"Oh, right! Speaking of that, I woke up early because I was thinking about what you said. I do have some spells to change my appearance, though they don't last long, and are fairly easily defeated. However, I found some mentions of a a Zebra Alchemy that might do what I need. There's some details to work out... but I could come with you and meet this "Council" in person if it works. What do you think?"
>>
Pausing for the night.
>>
>>27430849
Well, they'd respect her more for doing so.
But mango should talk to them first and then introduce twilight to them when a meeting is set.
>>
>>27430849
That seems fairly risky. Let's get more details on the disguise spell before we come to a decision, a dead princess does us nobody any good, and with our leg like this we might not be able to protect her if things go sour.

Also, maybe twilight could try to look at the leg some more? With everything she knows so far, she's further ahead than any new doctor could get caught up on. We may have our issues, but I trust her just enough to do it well.
>>
>>27430877
I'd rather ask someone with life experience who's had to deal with a silver based injury before. Also twilight isn't a doctor, reading book is different than actual experience and I don't think the books she read involved healing a vampire.

Also, I think twilight can handle herself she won't end up like our cattle who got shot by a mugger.
>>
>>27431032
CATTIE! how I miss her we could of had a beatyfull slave.
For blood supplying and other sexual [/spoiler ] purposes
>>
>>27432236
>>
>>27430849
Though I think they'll refuse, they may appreciate a princess stepping forward and offering to help.
>>
>>27432658
>>
>>27433742
>>
>>27434895
>>
>>27433209
>I think they'll refuse
Uh, I think you forgot why this whole negotiation is happening. When Mango gave up her cover to the two members they realized that they might as well take advantage of knowing someone who knows a princess and sent mango to ask for help.
They're kinda desperate at this point because their group can't deal with Fang without help and without revealing themselves.
>>
>>27434955
>>
>>27430875
>>27430877
>>27431032
"Maybe. I'm sure the Council would take it as a good sign that you're coming to them. But I need more details, and it might be better if I ok'd it with them first."
>"Alright. Well, like I said, I don't think the spell will work well. It's just an illusion, and anyone who pays close enough attention could see through it. Also any sort of dispel or anti-magic would reveal me immediatly. But, I can always cast it again, and it doesn't take much effort."
>She pulls out a small brown tome
>"However, I have some books that mention a Zebra form of disguise that's alchemical and much sturdier. I'd need to get Zecora to make it for me, so it will be impossible to get once in Canterlot. But supposedly it can't be dispelled, lasts for weeks or months, and is a physical transformation."
"Aren't you worried you might get injured or something? Back alley Canterlot isn't anywhere close to safe."
>"I can handle myself if things get rough, Mango. But I appreciate the concern."
>"Anyway, you know the Vampires better than I. Which option for disguise do you think is better?"
>input response.
>>
>>27436560
There are some experienced mages there. The second if you're worried. You could use the first under the effects of the second to appear as yourself, right?
>>
>>27436560
Probably something that isn't easy to bust.
So alchemy
>>
>>27436560
Well, the point is to just use the disguise to avoid crowds so I think the spell will do just fine.
>>
>>27436611
This is an interesting idea. Use the alchemy to hide while in Canterlot and use the magic to show her real form during meetings to be respectful.
>>
>>27436774
>>27436649
>>27436611
"The alchemy sounds like the way to go for the disguise. Maybe you could use the spell to appear normal to show respect."
>"Hmm, but what if they see through it and assume I'm an imposter? I can't imagine that ending well. Anyway, I agree that you should go talk with them first. Letting them know I'm coming, and in what form, will probably ease their minds somewhat."
>She puts her hoof to her chin in thought. "I'll also need a bit of a favor, if you're up for it. Can you go ask Zecora to make the potion for me? I have a lot of preparation to do if I'm to leave Ponyville for any length of time."
>input response
>>
>>27436858
Fine, I can do that.

Not now, of course, since I'd die.
>>
>>27436858
Ya I'll go to that zebra after the sun is down, also is it alright I drink your blood.
>>
>>27436858
Can she give Zecora a notice before hand somehow to let her know we're coming. We're not necessarily on the best terms with her too.
You know for rating us out and stuff. She might think were coming for revenge.

>>27436898
>drink your blood.
Do we have our IV kit on us?
>>
>>27436883
>>27436898
>>27436931
"I'd love to but it's getting past my time. With the sun out, I'm not going to be able to much of anywhere. Plus I'm still really hungry."
>You think about asking Twilight for some of her blood, but she interrupts your thoughts.
>"Oh, right... well, I was about to teleport over to the hospital to get some more bloodbags for you, I can drop you off at your castle if you want. Or you can stay here for the day, I don't mind."
>input action
>>
>>27437180
Just take us home.
But were kinda running low so hopefully she doesn't mind making two trips.
>>
>>27437210
>>27436931
"Yeah, sure. Just take me home first."
>"Got it!"
>a bright light forms around Twilight's horn, and then your vision fills with Purple.
>Your ears pop, and you spill onto a stone floor, slightly singed.
"Oww..."
>"Oh, sorry. I forget that Teleportation doesn't come natural to most."
>Your head throbs, and you just glare.
>"Well, I'm gonna head to the hospital. You can get the blood when after you meet Zecora."
"Uh, wait. Maybe you should let her know I'm coming. I don't want her to think I'm coming for revenge or anything."
>"Ah, good point. I'll have Spike let her know."
>The lavender princess then disappears with a pop.
>input action
>>
>>27437362
We'll go tonight.

We need to start tearing into some blood packs before we go blood starved
>>
>>27437362
Time for dinner.
I just wish it wasn't stale.
>>
>>27437379
>>27437419
>You check around the castle to find your tower, and once there, you tear open the cooler and go ham.
>About halfway through your fourth pack, you start to feel normal, though your wound starts to tingle.
>It's not unbearable, but it's a itchy, irritating pain.
>You can tell now that it's easily morning, with the light filtering under your tightly drawn curtains.
>Too bad you don't feel tired at all.
>input action
>>
>>27437571
Let's read out of our self-defence book or if we finished that one lets read out of the gun book we got to past the time.
>>
>>27437571
No working out today, unfortunately. We can't stand to lose more blood.
>>
>>27437601
>>27437619
>While you'd love to train or something, you think something like that might cause too great a risk at the moment.
>You pull out those books you had.
>You know the Guard guide is basically useless, only covering the rifle the Royal Guard used about a decade ago.
>The safety pamphlet has some more pertinent information, but you read that whole thing already.
>The Martial Arts book still has a few chapters you haven't looked into, though you did read the parts on defending from guns, and about basic unarmed techniques. There's chapters on defending from edged weapons, unarmed combat while flying, and the use of improvised weapons, all of which seem pretty interesting.
>Which do you read?
>>
>>27437844
Short Pause. Gotta get dinner
>>
>>27437844
Martial arts book until we can go to bed.
>>
>>27437865
This.
We can dream of epic kung-fu fights and punch fang right in the jaw!
>>
>>27437865
>>27437896
>You open the Martial arts book to the chapter guide.
>What part should you read? It has several other chapters, though most have less relevance to you.
>Things like polearm fighting, fencing, and duels between armored opponents.
>Anything in particular you want to read about?
>>
>>27438564
Eh, not really. Go for unarmed combat while flying and defense from edged weapons.
>>
>>27438564
let read about defending from edged weapon as well as armored opponents encase those sun armor guys leaves the bunker.
>>
>>27438604
This seems good.
We can read the flying combat part another day.
>>
>>27438604
>>27438584
>>27438639
>You start with the defense part.
>Seems like a handy thing to know.

>The chapter starts off unhelpful and somewhat snarky, (The key to defense against blades is to not get hit!) but eventually gets in depth and useful. Recognising stances and incoming blows is the focus, with some suggestions on how to capitalize on mistakes as well.
>Separating the opponent from his or her weapon is a major theme.
Mango learns the "Disarm" feat.
>After that the Chapter meanders into defense with a blade, and then with a shield.
>Those parts bore you, and you quickly fall asleep into the folds of the book.
======
Your dreams are unfocused but
you feel like something is with you here.
A voice greets you in the void
Godsblood leaves two gifts for your
hospitality, but what will you open?
The red bag or the blue box?
>>
>>27438847
Box.
>>
>>27438847

Oh god! This is the hardest choice in the history of choices.

The blue or the red pill!

...I'm going with the red bag!
>>
>>27438847
Um... The red bag.
>>
>>27438847
I'm going to go with the Red bag.
I have the image of a pretty shopping bag in my head so it seems appealing.
>>
>>27438877
>>27438886
>>27438892
You open the red bag. Within,
two of the most beautiful eyes
you've ever seen star back

You're drawn into the bag, and
======
>You awake with a start.
>You hate these weird dreams you've had ever since you became a vampire...
>The book is stuck to your face with drool, which you carefully wipe away.
>The light under your curtains appears to be gone.
>Your watch reads 7:08 PM. Huh... you slept a while.
>Input action
>>
>>27438946
If we can go outside, guess we should see Zecora.
>>
>>27438946
Time to tell that zebra to make a potion for Twilight to look like a vampire.
>>
>>27438946
Guess it's time to get the potion to turn twilight into a zigg- I mean zebra.
>>
>>27438956
>>27438988
>>27439024
>You resolve that it's time to go see Zecora.
>Again...
>Hopefully this time it goes better.
>You check the window, and indeed it seems that the sun has retreated enough for you to be safe.
>However, the forest is convoluted and untamed. You have no idea where Zecora lives.
>How do you plan to find her hut?
>>
>>27439158
>You have no idea where Zecora lives.
But we went to her place two times and once on purpose how could we not remember the way?
>>
>>27439158
Well she might live in a tree in this forest, so find a tree with weird stuff on it.
>>
>>27439158
If we really don't remember I guess we should try and find a smoke cloud coming from her hut in the sky.
She might be cooking or something.
>>
>>27439233
>>27439276
>You've been to her house before.
>Finding it again can't be too hard...
>You take flight from your balcony and search for smoke or a twisted tree.
>You spot a twist of smoke in the distance fairly quickly.
>At first you make a beeline for it, but you get a feeling that might not be the best idea.
>After all, you're not 100% sure that the smoke is Zecora's place, at least not yet.
>input action
>>
>>27439457
Let's check it out anyway
>>
>>27439457
Let's just get close enough to get a good look and we can decide on whether or not to leave.
>>
>>27439486
This is good buff sneak peek to make for sure
>>
>>27439462
>>27439486
>As you approach the smoke, you start to feel a bit silly.
>The white tufts billow out of a cozy, if exotic, hut built into a twisted tree. It was Zecora's hut all along.
>You shake yourself of paranoia, and land in front of the door.
>Before you can even knock though, the Zebra opens the door wide.
>"Ah, I was cooking up my evening brew when a messenger from the Princess said to be expecting you."
>input response
>>
>>27439700
I came to tell you that the princess needs a potion, some zebra form of disguise?

But if she told you I was coming, I guess I'm not sure why she didn't ask herself.
>>
>>27439700
Ya Twilight needs a potion that can disguised her as a zebra.
>>
>>27439700
Yeah..hi
Not exactly too comfortable talking with you you know
After what you did and all.
>>
>>27439716
>I'm not sure why she didn't ask herself.
Good point she had spike send a message so why didn't she just write down. "Hey, Zecora make me a potion so Mango can pick it up later."

That would have made things so much easier.
Maybe she did and we just don't know.
>>
>>27439716
>>27439751
>>27439796
"Right, well I was told to ask you to make a potion, though I'm not sure why if she could just send you a message. I'd really just rather not deal with a backstabber, like you."
>"You say I’ve stabbed you in the back, but trust with your kind is a thing many lack. You should count yourself in luck, that with the princess a deal was struck."
"Whatever, she still needs a disguise potion, and seems convinced that you might be able to help.
>"About the potion, the princess did tell. But it is a delicate process, which must be done well."
"Then do it, stripy."
>She scrunches and nearly spits the next rhyme. "I do not posses what is required to proceed. I require your *assistance* if we are to perform this deed."
>She says that she's missing several key ingredients to the potion. The main brew is made of Poison Joke, but she has plenty of that. She needs Parasprite wings, a Chimera horn and fur of the pony Twilight wishes to transform into.
>input response
>>
>>27440009
Fine. Where can I find parasprites and a chimera?
>>
>>27440009
Does that mean we can use the hair of random animal and have her pose as our pet? Also, can she still use her magic when transformed?
>>
>>27440098
I think it only works on ponies
>>
>>27440108
Aww. Let's find a stallion them.
>>
>>27440150
Maybe we should ask Twiggy who she wants
>>
>>27440155
Nah. Fucking with her is more fun.
I'd love to see look on her face as a stallion
>>
>>27440026
>>27440098
>>27440108
>>27440150
>>27440172
"Wait, can she still do magic if she's transformed?"
>Zecora explains that, while twilight will retain her full power in the transformed state, she will be limited to magics that the new form is capable of.
>So she won't be able to cast unicorn spells as an Earth pony, but would be able to do Earth pony nature magic.
"Is it limited to ponies? What would happen if I used squirrel hair?"
>Zecora says that it's limited to creatures that have speech. Griffons, Zebras and dragons among others can all be transformed into, but not simple animals.
"Well where can I get a Chimera horn? And Parasprite wings?"
"The Chimera stalks most forests at night, and the Everfree is plagued with Parasprites."
>input action
>>
>>27440267
So we need to keep an eye open for a unicorn stallion.
>>
>>27440312
If all else fails, we could always ask Crim.
>>
>>27440460
Too bad she's a mare
>>
>>27440312
>>27440460
>You tell Zecora that you'll get what she needs.
>It would be perfect if you could get a stallion's hair. You bey Twiggy's reaction would be hilarious.
>But first, you should probably get those other ingredients. The parasprites sound easy enough, though facing a chimera sounds bad.
>You're not even sure what one of those looks like...
>input action
>>
>>27440536
>You're not even sure what one of those looks like
We know its big furry and has a horn. So that should help.

Let's try and find a parasprite first.
>>
>>27440536
Ask Zecora what a chimera looks like, and if she's got some tips for fighting them.
>>
>>27440630
>>27440573
>You ask the Zebra what Chimeras are, exactly.
>The zebra explains that they're creatures made of three parts, each with a head. Goat, Cat and Snake. The horn she needs should be on the Goat part.
>She also warns that they creature doesn't normally sleep. The heads take turns. The cat head is usually the aggressive one, and if it can be defeated the others can be easily pacified with gifts or favors.
>The goat heads typically have a taste for exotic cheeses.
>But other than that, they're just an animal. They bleed like any other. Ranged weapons would keep you out of harm's way.
>input action
>>
>>27440887
Pausing
>>
>>27440887
Time to start hunting!
>>
>>27440887
Vampiregoeshunting.jpg
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.