[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #972
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: Behold Zero.png (2 MB, 1308x1491) Image search: [Google]
Behold Zero.png
2 MB, 1308x1491
Previous Thread:
>>14366249

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/

6/30 - OGMD's Japanese release date
8/5 - OGMD's SEA region release date

Moon Dwellers PV1 English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-PL1dQWeU

OGMD PV 2 English Sub:
https://youtu.be/_5UGLCXv-00

SRW OG extra: Beach Picture Drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KytW2gLtR2A

SRW V teaser PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
>>
Will the Robot Girls ever show up in SRW?
>>
Harken and Aschen are the only EF characters.
Cobray playable in OGMD.
Shura are back.
>>
To be honest, after the Kouji right before him went and killed the ultimate, absolute megagod of spacetime after unleashing the true power of Mazinger Z by becoming one with its heart or whatever, V's Kouji just seems kind of weak in comparison even with Zero here.
>>
TOKIHANATE
HAGANE NO YAIBA
>>
>>14368688
>Harken
Go fuck off.
>>
>>14368688
i would cry tears, but this 99% will not happen
>>
>>14368688
Ibis is a victim of child abuse and has to confront her demons
Tenzan is revived and pilots the R-1 for most of the game until Ryusei comes back, and then moves on to a Balmar-based upgrade to the Barrelion
Crowe shows up, but before he started the hormone therapy, and is named Crowetta
Rai just shoots Irm in the fucking face (but it was all a trick to fool the bad guys)
Kai's daughter becomes very ill and he sits this SRW out and returns for the last one a hollow man
Gilliam had the ability to fly all along, but he just didn't want to
>>
>>14368705
>Rai just shoots Irm in the fucking face (but it was all a trick to fool the bad guys)
>Gilliam had the ability to fly all along, but he just didn't want to

I know this is all fake, but I would pay to see these two happen.
>>
File: 06.jpg (211 KB, 809x1200) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
211 KB, 809x1200
>>14368708
>>
>>14368701
How about YOU Fuck off TE autistic shitposter guy.
>>
File: skl chan and black getter chan.png (1 MB, 920x736) Image search: [Google]
skl chan and black getter chan.png
1 MB, 920x736
>>14368718

I heard metal
>>
New spoilers from 2ch
Josh can pilot other mechs besides the D originals
One of the secrets allows the MX pilots to go solo, one in the Ignite and the other in the Blaze.
After a stage where Kyosuke gets injured, Axel is forced to deploy in the Alteisen Riese, after that, he can use it freely and even gets a combo attack with Alfimi (they get Friendship lv2 this time).
R-2 gets a new finisher akin to Full Weapon Combination, called Galaxy Phantom Explosion
>>
>>14368724
>they get Friendship lv2 this time
You done goofed.
>>
>>14368718
They're not wrong though. Haken is correct. Both EF and PxZ1 used Haken in the English releases.
>>
>>14368733
He's captain hook.

Ever heard of the haken kreuz?
>>
>>14368718
When has his name EVER been Harken? Please go ahead.

>>14368720
Fuck muh dick.
>>
>>14368733
Haken is german for hook
Harken is some made up word.
>>
>>14368718
Not only is Haken the correct name for him, it's also actually a word, where Harken isn't.
>>
>>14368718
You can't talk to him like that.
>>
>>14368724
>Axel deploys in the Riese
>"Holy shit this thing is fucking garbage. How the fuck did everything?"
>>
>>14368705
Viletta finally becomes a psychodriver, at the cost of her hair
DC finally calls it quits and decides to help the Steel Dragons, thus finally giving you premiere characters DC Pilot and Elite Pilot in the Type 71 Main Battle Tank and Lion
Aya and Mai reveal that they have a secret third sister named Lisa who is coming to visit so they hastily build her an R-4 so she won't feel left out (she is very sensitive, you know)
The Exexbein can be used by any pilot because Ing is on vacation and left the keys in the engine
The Rapiecage gets salvaged, and is used to give you a free Alteisen and Weissritter in the Endless Frontier colors
When RaiOh loses its eye, Touma also loses his eye and has to wear an eyepatch
>>
>>14368737
Whatever TE, we have a translator who isn't an autist now so why don't you go crawl back into your twitter hole and die.
>>
>>14368738
>Made up

Eeeeeh.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harken

Has a completely different meaning that doesn't really go well with the theme EF has with the naming schemes, what with all the various fairy tale and storybook motifs..
>>
>>14368743
Axel would just say kore ga and immediately become an expert at piloting it, probably even better than Kyosuke because that's his gimmick.
>>
>>14368720
Does RGZ have a Black Gecchan? I know there's that online game they have going with stuff like gothic lolita Doublas and Garadoubla.
>>
>>14368752
Hating on TE is all well and good, but at least try to be right about whatever you're talking about first.
>>
>>14368761
I don't think Toei has the rights to it. They don't have a Shin Getter or Mazinkaiser either.
>>
>>14368757
Made up as a german word, I meant.

Speaking of fairy tales, didn't Haken have a ship called Neverland or something like that?
Is that ever getting in OG?
>>
>>14368748
> and left the keys in the engine
Dude, where's my 'bein?
>>
>>14368763
Forgot your trip TE.
>>
>>14368772
That's the Shadow Mirror ship that he arrived in the Endless Frontier on. He's currently the captain of the Zeit Krokodil (German for "Time Crocodile").
>>
>>14368776
Okay you faggot listen, TE is not here. We are saying that it has always been Haken, and its been that way in EF and PxZ1.

Though if TE was here, you would have been called a stupid ESL cunt or something like that.
>>
>>14368777
Who's his Smee?
>>
>the >>14368780
>you would have been called a stupid ESL cunt or something like that.
No, I call people ESL.
TE just tells them to die.
>>
>>14368788
Ah. Whoops.

Still the point hits home.
>>
>>14368787
A werecat named Lee
>>
>>14368772
Technically Harken is a german word as well.

It's just a german word that has nothing to do with the naming theme, or with Haken's obvious references.
>>
>>14368787
Marion Sumii.
Marion Smee.

>>14368809
No, Lee is a tiger. Named Lee Lee.
>>
>>14368825
> Sumii
Well derp.
>>
I say LV70 is good enough for OG1's Ex-Hard.
I really don't want to have Excllen and Kyosuke bounce resupplies for 145 more turns to get to 99 anyways.

Now I can go steamroll the rest of the game and maybe let the SRX team get to LV60+ from resupplying them since I'm not sure if I can kill Septuagint in a single turn, it's got a bunch more armor and 368K now.
>>
Which term Atlus used for the OG series calendar, if at all?

I'm going with New Christian Era or New Anno Domini

Never seen a japanese source for this
>>
>>14368861
I think CE
>>
>>14368862
here, I was wrong. It's S.E.

I just booted up my OG2 cart to check
>>
>>14368861
Atlus used Space Era, SE.

Japan uses New Common Era (or something of the sort) iirc.
>>
Finally trying to play through Z3.1.

What all pilot skills are good in this one?
>>
>>14368873
Put Potential on everyone and charge forward.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 549x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 549x309
Let it fly
>>
>>14368937
>no vodka strapped under Mikhail's bikini
>>
>>14368937
Please say the next scene is the pilot looking dead serious and there is a light and a fizzz sound affect on the side. Maybe some screams of pain.
>>
>>14368758
This, Axel is the biggest Mary Sure in OG after Kyosuke
>>
File: 1465946148364.png (30 KB, 745x539) Image search: [Google]
1465946148364.png
30 KB, 745x539
I need some help to go through my backlog. These are games that I kinda want to get off of it.

Hints:
A. Robots
B. Murder, tons and tons of murder.
C. Eggs
D. Adventure YEAH!
>>
>>14368980
A
>>
>>14368980
>only one of the four is robots

You're on /m/, the answer is obvious.

A.
>>
>>14368980
Why do you want to go through A/Z?
>>
>>14368980
The one that's Dragon Quest related
>>
>>14368980
B. Hard to go wrong with murde-- it's Drakengard isn't it.
>>
>>14368985
Actually

C has robots too, not to sure about D but I know its sequel has some /m/ stuff. B kinda? I don't know.
>>
>>14368991
Its Drakengard 2

I already beat Drakengard 100% over a dozen of times.
>>
>>14368989
A/Z? No that is not what Eggs mean.
>>
>>14368994
>2
Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>14369018
I just want to go through it. I have no clue what will be in it.
>>
>>14368937
>Semi-naked men?!
>>
>>14368980
C is MGS4.
Calling it now.
>>
>>14368980
D.
>>
Well its a two way tie now.
>>
Anyone has concrete info on how to get the Graviton Launcher in OG1?
The skill points part is what's bothering me
Do you need 30 or 29?
Does it have to be before stage 32 or after stage 32?
>>
>>14369053
A
>>
>>14369053
I'll submit my tiebreaker vote for the one with the cuter girls.
>>
>>14369059
>>14369061
Still a tie actually.
>>
>>14368980
C
>>
>>14369066
I'll submit my tiebreaker vote for the one with the more handsome men
>>
File: Front Mission.jpg (13 KB, 220x125) Image search: [Google]
Front Mission.jpg
13 KB, 220x125
>>14369070
Great.

So this won.
>>
>Get an Omega Cross using Mellowlink
>It plays the animation of him dragging his fingers across his face that he did ever episode
Jeez, stop putting so much effort into mobile shit.
>>
>>14369072
What was that, D?
>>
>>14369077
>Jeez, stop putting so much effort into mobile shit.

You see that Im@s game? Those models are fucking rad as hell.
>>
>>14369080
Grandia 1.

I would do the whole layout but I seem to have lost it.
>>
File: mazinger otome srw.jpg (564 KB, 1170x840) Image search: [Google]
mazinger otome srw.jpg
564 KB, 1170x840
>>14368685
Rather have Otome. They're actually robots. And they have cool original upgrades.
>>
>>14369083
I've seen some doujin artists upload pics on twitter, I just wish that effort went towards the real games, unlikely as it is.
>>
In the New Common Era year 179, Meteor-3 crashed on Aidoneus Island in the South Pacific, causing a drastic shift in human history. What lies at the end of humanity's many battles?

Sealed away inside Meteor-3 was "Overtechnology", the kind of tech that greatly surpassed anything Earth's science had to offer. While it offered solid proof of the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial lifeforms, it also served to underscore a looming threat when that extraterrestrial life eventually came knocking.
"Humanity's back is already against the wall!" - With the fruits of his EOT research, scientist Bian Zoldark led his private army, the Divine Crusaders, in a revolt. The DC War he instigated served as a wakeup call to all of humanity about the threat from outer space hovering right at their doorstep.
In the battle against unknown forces that followed the DC War, humanity's first encounter with extraterrestrial life turned into a battle against them, quickly blowing up into a war on a massive scale with the Earth Sphere's continued existence on the line. The enemy forces, dubbed Aerogators, sent the artificial planetoid fortress known as the White Star to the Earth Sphere and sought the destruction of the Earth's military forces. But the Earth Federation Military launched a counteroffensive operation in which they took over the White Star and ultimately destroyed the Septuagint, which served as the heart of the enemy forces. The battle ended in a victory for mankind.
This series of battles was dubbed the L5 Campaign. It highlighted the young warriors who would become the Earth Sphere's new protectors.
>>
>>14369080
Sorry I misread that, that was A.

D was Grandia.
>>
>>14369123
But... Half a year after the L5 Campaign, mankind was beset by new ordeals. The DC remnants that went underground after the DC War rose anew as the Neo DC. Lurking in their shadow was Shadow Mirror, a group of visitors from a parallel world. At the same time, there were attacks from groups of strange living weapons called the Einst. The Earth Sphere was engulfed in the chaos of war once again.
Making matters worse was the arrival of the alien organization calling itself the Inspectors. With that, the Earth Sphere saw another war erupt, one comparable to the L5 Campaign.
With the White Star occupied by the Inspectors, the Earth Federation Military launched a counteroffensive called Operation Plantagenet. Over the course of this operation, Shadow Mirror was destroyed, and they were able to successfully defeat Wendolo, the high commander of the Inspectors. They also succeeded in destroying the Neuer Regisseur, ringleader of the Einst, which had long observed before eventually reaching a decision to wipe out humanity.
The L5 Campaign and subsequent Inspector Incident were battles with extraterrestrial lifeforms, the likes of which had never before been seen. These battles were stranger than anything mankind had ever experienced, and they presented an urgent problem.
>>
>>14369129
After the outbreak of the Inspector Incident, the Earth Federation Government braced for further battles against more extraterrestrial lifeforms. In their efforts to reform their military structure and strengthen their military preparedness, they launched Project Aegis.

While all of this was going on, yet another enemy force from another world invaded the Earth. These were the Shura, a group that fled their own ruined world and used dimensional transfer to come to the Earth. Using the gigantic sword Swordian as their fortress, they started an invasion in hopes of changing the Earth into a new battleground.
Meanwhile, there was also the arrival of Dyminas, a force that sought the Timeflow Engine on board the Excellence, a mobile weapon that appeared from another world. It hijacked some remaining Neo DC weapons and launched a united front with the Swordian to take the Timeflow Engine. The Earth Sphere was facing a a potential extinction-level event right on the verge of Project Aegis coming to fruition.

To fight the rising tide of enemies, the Federation drafted Operation Overgate, a counteroffensive centered around the Hagane, the Hiryu Custom, and the Kurogane. It involved an assault on the Swordian, the teleporting dark fortress that served as the Shura's stronghold. They defeated Alkaid Na'ash, leader of the Shura, in a battle to the death, and defeated Dyminas and its backer Dark Brain in a pitched battle that ultimately ended in victory.
>>
>>14369136
But not all threats were gone. Shu Shirakawa had been working continuously behind the scenes by himself to position himself, and he took a stance of open confrontation with the Earth's forces.
Shu broke the heretofore-hidden seal on his machine and unleashed the full might of the Neo Granzon. Its power was incredible, easily surpassing the combined might of the Earth's forces. At the end of a deadly battle, the Neo Granzon sank in a world where the dimensional boundary was in flux. In exchange for his life, Shu managed to sever, by his description, something that he had never been able to resist before that point.

For a time, there came an end to the downright abnormal string of extinction-level threats that humanity had faced. But back at Aidoneus Island, the landing place of Meteor-3 and the former headquarters of the Divine Crusaders, a certain plan was set in motion under a veil of absolute secrecy.

A special tactical force was secretly being assembled, one that answered directly to the president of the Earth Federation Government, designed to carry out special military missions from the president himself. Its codename was "GS". This place was now a gathering grounds for all the fruits of various projects over the years that the military had seized, as well as many more new weapons. The true identity of GS was kept hidden from the public, though. On the books, GS was a testing squad for new weapons.
Soon the curtain would rise from Aidoneis Island, setting the stage for a new battle facing mankind.
>>
>>14369147
A history of an uninterrupted chain of battles. Also a history of soldiers protecting the things they love and defying fate so that they might live to see another day.
As difficulties have continued to mount, human intellect has searched for a way forward to tomorrow and repelled adversity. As long as soldiers have spirits of steel within their hearts, the light of hope for the future will never die out.
The threat of aliens invading the Earth from outer space has not been abated. Furthermore, humanity is far from a monolithic entity. Many different ideas and motivations will continue to swirl around.
Will these repeated battles be a path of destruction, ushering the people into despair? Or will they serve as a rite of passage for humans to evolve...?

The tale will continue in the next battle - The Seal War!
>>
>>14368718
>All that butthurt because I wrote "harken" when I actually wanted to write Haken too but my brain and tired made me put a "r" for some reason
You guys need to calm down. And TE don't even post anymore, it's someone else posting the LP links.
>>
So do Huckbeins use black hole engines or was that just the 008R?
>>
>>14369174
Like half the replies to that post were all me.
>>
>>14369179
Just the 008R. All the others only have gravity tech in the cannons they use.
>>
>>14369188
Some of the other Huckies use gravity tech in other areas, but the Mk1s (and I guess EX Exbein) were the only ones with Black Hole Engines.
>>
>>14369174
TE did post a few threads back.
>>
>>14369156
All of this is from Secret Hanger and official, by the way.
>>
>>14369200
Until Ring comes back with her new Huckebein EX, AKA: The Real Deal.
>>
>>14369183
But three quarters of those replies were me.
>>
>>14369230
May as well roll
>>
>>14369230
Stop
>>
>>14369230
Oh well, why not.
>>
File: trust nobody, not even 私.gif (134 KB, 698x540) Image search: [Google]
trust nobody, not even 私.gif
134 KB, 698x540
>>14369233
I knew there would come a day when I would be betrayed by none other than me
>>
>>14369230
Do we really need to do this every thread?
>>
>>14369230
This is dumb and you should fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>14369230
Let's go
>>
>>14369230
Rolling
>>
>>14369230
Lets see.
>>
>>14369242
You should edit that to where there is a gun.
>>
>>14369230
>>
>>14369156
Just post a link to the pastebin instead of copy and pasting into the reply box, moron.

Are you going to post the other ones, by the way? Or do I have to?
>>
File: 16573573673.png (173 KB, 825x600) Image search: [Google]
16573573673.png
173 KB, 825x600
Aside from Akito and Girard Spriggan, has there ever been another couple made exclusively in SRW?
>>
Damn, I wasting time translating the terminology entries when MD will have it in English...

http://srwog.wikia.com/wiki/New_Common_Era_Terminology

Also did the short text for the Alteisen Nacht the rest is the same:

http://srwog.wikia.com/wiki/Alteisen_Nacht

Back to the mecha manuals, I will concentrate on the machines that won't be in MD since the manuals and robot encyclopedias entries overlap a lot.

What Atlus used for Ring's dad name and for the lunar city where Mao Industry is located?
>>
>>14369349
If I'm spoon feeding I do it my way.
>>
>>14369359
Please, do us a favor and ignore Atlus terminology.
>>
>>14369188
Not just the cannons. Gravity tech is used in a number of other weapons, as well as their barriers.

But yes, the 008 models were the only ones to use black hole engines. The 009 and Mk-2 have plasma generators, and the Mk-3 runs on tronium.
>>
>>14369381
I have no idea for the names, maybe they got it right...

I went with Ting and Cerebis
>>
>>14369355
Kazuma x Ryuko
Kazuya x Domon
Lamia's face x Domon's fist
>>
>>14369355
Luna no
>>
File: ZERO SUM GAME.png (584 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ZERO SUM GAME.png
584 KB, 1366x768
>>14368670
>Behold ZERO
[YO BUDDY Intensifies]
>>
>>14369389
Can you give me the katakana?
>>
File: 私.png (40 KB, 182x275) Image search: [Google]
私.png
40 KB, 182x275
>by Ting Mao and Ewan Meilong.
Wasn't Rio's dad called Yuan?
>>
>>14369406
It seems Terraformars has a character called ティン which they went with Thien which is an actual Viet name

no idea for セレヴィス which is a make of japanese furniture called Celebisu
>>
>>14369425
Its his wife's daughter
>>
>>14369405
>[PF] Optimization Guide
>not personally hand-optimizing all your builds
>>
>>14369405
>[PF] Optimization G...
>>
>>14369425
Yuan is a chinese surname, and Ewan is in English in the booklets

I really don't much about this, I'm more interested in the mecha stuff anyway
>>
>>14369425
>Ewan
>Yuan

wow
>>
>>14369429
Heard it called Celevis before, although that might have been a MNeidengard abomination.
>>
File: DESPAIR~.jpg (8 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
DESPAIR~.jpg
8 KB, 192x144
I'm really, really sick of Euzeth's shit.

I wish Perfectio, or at least Gu Landon, would overtake him already.
>>
>>14369439
>>14369442
I don't know man that's what I remember the Fatlus translations using
>>
>>14369359
>It's a project established to be incomparable to the SRX Project
>Riot by the DC which occured from the end of 186 until 187.
> Terra Federation Government and Federation Force
>meteriote
>articulated type mobile weapons with more than 10m.
>high surmountability by hovering

....are you sure you know English?
>>
File: b0190016.png (205 KB, 504x437) Image search: [Google]
b0190016.png
205 KB, 504x437
>Rio's mech is all red

What does she mean by this?
>>
File: Yo buddy, I'm still alive.jpg (84 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
Yo buddy, I'm still alive.jpg
84 KB, 700x520
>>14369431
>>14369435
Blame the original owner of the pic. I just posted it for all the ZERO tabs playing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
>>
>>14369452
fix the grammar, I gave up on that page for now
>>
>>14369455
It's probably a reference to the old Huckbein EX
>>
File: 1464157216113.jpg (194 KB, 1200x802) Image search: [Google]
1464157216113.jpg
194 KB, 1200x802
>>14369083
>>14369104
Sadly, clipping and wonky physics will always be an iM@S hallmark.
>>
File: puchimas-gtfo.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
puchimas-gtfo.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>14369465
>Cinderell@ Girls
The only good stuff from that were The Producer and Anzu.
>>
You have 10 minutes to prove that SRW songs wouldn't be better if they just let Masaki Endoh alone do them and ditched the rest of JAM
>>
>>14369472
TakeP is indeed great.
>>
>>14369477
Two Words.
Ichiro Mizuki.
>>
>>14369477
Sometimes aniki sings too
>>
>>14369477
Kageyama is kind of a memelord but he's a good singer.
>>
>>14369429
It's probably Ting because that's a name (even if it's for girls).

As for the city, I don't think it has any real life equivalent...
>>
>>14369355
Mike had a crush on Eida at the beginning of UX. I think Joe was giving him advice on how he should go about confessing.
But then they found out that she was already in a relationship and then Mike never scored.
>>
>>14369486
I'm still waiting for the inevitable 765!P x TakeP x P-san threeway showdown.
>>
File: 1457354385084.png (1 MB, 994x1130) Image search: [Google]
1457354385084.png
1 MB, 994x1130
>>14369242
Being betrayed by yourself is inevitable.
>>
>>14369503
Kageyama sings a good song about Panzer IVs though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVN_wKNzMlc
>>
>>14369477
Because he will get lost in his own song
>>
File: Kasen will never lose her way.jpg (69 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Kasen will never lose her way.jpg
69 KB, 700x700
>>14369526
>>
>>14369477
I'm over the time limit but I just want to remind you that Fukuyama's a cool dude
>>
BTW do people here get triggered with the Gesterben KWAI as much as with Shilowgane?

Oh and does anyone here do all attack video compilation? I will add them to the mecha pages, and some are only available by mecha extreme, lel
>>
>>14369545
I have a capture card but I'm too lazy to actually video edit.
>>
>>14369545
What units are you looking for?
>>
>>14369545
>do people here get triggered with the Gesterben KWAI
Well, considering "Gestorben Kai" is the only spelling that makes any kind of sense with regard to its naming theme, I'd probably say yes.
>>
File: Ck8UenzVEAAXhMw.jpg large.jpg (162 KB, 1317x921) Image search: [Google]
Ck8UenzVEAAXhMw.jpg large.jpg
162 KB, 1317x921
>>14369556
>Gestorben
>>
>>14369545
Check Nico to avoid mechaextreme.
>>
ONORE!
>>
File: Persona SRX.jpg (55 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
Persona SRX.jpg
55 KB, 600x373
>>14369558
>Dat P5 catte
I didn't know you guys were into Persona too.
>>
>>14369447
I appreciate the work he does, but man, do some of his names fucking suck.

"Brit? Who the fuck is Brit? Oh, he means Bullet."
>>
>>14369552
for now only the stuff from OG1 to 2ndOG that won't appear in MD and has kits by Koto

I also need the robot encyclopedia entries for the stuff that doesn't have a kit. Screenshots from 2ndOG will do. But this isn't a priority for now since I will wait for English MD and maybe even get the text directly from the game files in the future.
>>
>>14369563
Don't know about everyone else but P3 and P4 were dumpster fire tier.

P5 seems to ooze tones of P2.
>>
>>14369576
>P5 seems to ooze tones of P2.
This is bait
>>
>>14369024

But it's completely irrelevant
>>
>>14369580
Did you not see the trailer? Did you even play the P2 duology? Whatever that organization is seems similar to the cult from EP.
>>
>>14369584
Its relevant in the sense that its in my backlog and I want to clean it up.
>>
File: Trust No One, Not Even Euzeth.jpg (112 KB, 893x635) Image search: [Google]
Trust No One, Not Even Euzeth.jpg
112 KB, 893x635
>>14369283
Did it one better.
>>
What's the most attempts you've spent on a single mission? Let's ignore intentional deaths for farming. Right now I'm at 17 attempts of Scenario 29 of Judgment. The mission where you fight Zaied, Rose C'est La Vie, and fucking Combined Mechabeast Baron Ashura. 4 of the 5 characters that aren't allowed to die are ones I've almost never touched.
>>
>>14369593
Fucking great.
>>
>>14369590

No I meant irrelevant in that Yoko didn't even write it.
>>
>>14369595
Willingly or unwillingly?
>>
>>14369601
Oh I know.

Its just sitting there on my shelf. Taunting me next to Drakengard.
>>
>>14369604
Unwillingly. This is a mission where no matter what you try, you seem to get a game over.
>>
>>14369595
>17 unironic game overs in J in any stage
you know that's
>>
>>14369593
Lefinaaaaaaa
>>
>>14369604
He did say
>Let's ignore intentional deaths for farming.

Otherwise 90% of people who have played UX at some point are going to bring up THE SHADOW OVER INNSMOUTH, amongst other obvious replay choices.
>>
>>14369595
It took me I think five tries to do the final stage of AP.
>>
>>14369608
Oh then I that stage in OG2 where Ryusei is in the R-Blade at first. On EX-hard.
>>
Probably 3 runs through stage 15 Setsuko route in Z1.
Weren't gameovers but I was fucking up the skillpoint which requires a little bit of planning in a first run.

My playstyle autism basically prevents me from finishing any stage without killing every single enemy in sight, besides the bosses if it's a game with skillpoints, so there was that too
>>
File: super dimensional LEWD.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
super dimensional LEWD.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>>14369593
>Captain Lefina was Euzeth all along
Don't fucking tell me... WE'RE ALL EUZETH IN THIS GENERAL?!
>>
>>14369629
Yes.

You are at the 972nd /eg/
>>
>>14369359
Its not Ring's dad, its Rio's.
>>
>>14369563
I don't like the series at all but I get that alot of people probably prefer that high school setting over the mainline games.
>>
>>14369639
Devil Summoner can be a headgame to some, I guess.

>>14369633
Shut up Shiony.
>>
>>14369563
Rai and Ryusei look like they're about to fall over there.
>>
>>14369654
>Devil Summoner
Is that like Alpha, where the last time I checked it's translation status is a big: NEVER EVER?
>>
File: heart_cut_3.jpg (44 KB, 389x550) Image search: [Google]
heart_cut_3.jpg
44 KB, 389x550
>>14369629
I'm Shiva.
>>
File: 1463283200684.gif (33 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
1463283200684.gif
33 KB, 350x270
>>14369654
How can I be Shiony?
>>
>>14369635
ティン・マオ is Ring's

ユアン・メイロン is Rio's
>>
>Haken suddenly knows how to pilot a mech
>>
>>14369661
You mean the first one? Yes.

Maybe If... too. Is If... done?
>>
>>14369670
Haken was literally designed from birth to pilot a Gespenst, he just never had the opportunity to exercise it until now.
>>
>>14369629
>he doesn't know
>>
>>14369671
Wasn't aware there was even a group that was tackling If... all I ever hear about is DS
>>
>>14369694
Aeon Genesis was in charge of If...

God I want to play that.
>>
>>14369694
>>Wasn't aware there was even a group that was tackling If...
That's because it is, believe it or not, none other than Aeon Genesis
>>
>>14369697
>>14369699
Aren't they the group that suppose to actually get shit done?
>>
>>14369706
They're the group in charge of Alpha 1.
>>
>>14369706
It depends on what they feel like doing but they take on tons of projects.
>>
>>14369706
Tell that to the Alpha translation that's taking over 10 years to finish
>>
>>14369706
They're the group that picks up thirty different fucking projects at the same time because Ghideon Zhi has ADD
>>
Reminder, the last time Aeon Genesis updated was June 10th, 2015.

Check the current date.

Cry a little.
>>
>>14369709
>>14369717

That's not Ghideon's fault, for once. The translator left with only 2 missions to do.
>>
>>14369727
When was the last time the J guys updated?
>>
>>14369691
Fuck you, I'm a Furian, not some scheming four-eyed wackjob!

>>14369656
That's because Ryusei can't summon a mecha.
>>
>>14369735

July 29 last year. They're working on DQM 1 and 2
>>
>>14369735
July 29, 2015.

They commonly run long periods of time without saying anything though, and they haven't noted anything new on the subject of F/Final in a while (last we heard, F was fully translated and Final was 50%, and that was in 2012.
>>
>>14369732
Ha, translator disappeared again? It really is the cursed project.
>>
>>14369743
>Monsters 1 and 2
You mean the 3DS versions?
>>
File: pcsx2 2016-06-17 22-45-13-11.jpg (252 KB, 964x722) Image search: [Google]
pcsx2 2016-06-17 22-45-13-11.jpg
252 KB, 964x722
Holy shit

Ibis confirmed for best girl
>>
>>14369752
No no, the original versions. That was started before the 3DS versions were a thing as far as I remember.
>>
>>14369752

Monsters 1 and 2 was a remake compilation of the original versions released in Japan on the PS1

>>14369747

From what I remember from Hokuto at SA, the editing/coding/insertion/whatever you call it in srw games is a bitch even by fan translation standards and is what caused his @G patch to take as long as it did.
>>
>>14369763
But we already got Monsters 1 and 2. What?

>>14369747
F is translated?
>>
File: Kenshiro-love-poem.jpg (93 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro-love-poem.jpg
93 KB, 500x681
This dude is the final boss of MD.
What happens?
>>
>>14369669
But that guy isn't Ring's dad.
>>
>>14369769

Won't happen, Kamiya is retired
>>
>>14369766
Oh okay, I did not know about them.
>>
What in your opinion was the single one feature added to the series that was never necesary but you're so glad they did it?
>>
>>14369772
Doesn't he still voice Classic Ryoma?
>>
>>14369769
>Folka
>bad guy
>>
>>14369784
Kamiya hasn't given us new Classic Ryoma lines since, what, Alpha 3? There certainly wasn't anything new in AP, and I don't remember anything in Z. MAYBE SC2 had something.
>>
>>14369784

Hasn't classic Ryoma not been used for almost 10 years now?
>>
>>14369780
BGM switching
>>
>>14369780

Pressing square in the seishin screen to queue up and activate several at once instead of having to go back into the screen after each cast.
>>
>>14369787
Some lines for Fokker in Macross Zero stuff.
>>
>>14369792
That was kinda nice.
>>
>Hi srwg, Beowulf here. I'm set to appear in MD
>>
>>14369806

Well I mean, 2nd OGs already used attack animations from Inspectors, so why not
>>
>>14369806
It looks like a digimon
>>
>>14369806
>Beowulf
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>14369761
At last, a machine Ibis can crash into people and have it be a good thing.
>>
>>14369817

Bullshit, it's not a hot big-tittied chick in cosplay.

I need the collage that's like 50 digimon that are just that
>>
>>14369817
Beowulfmon confirmed for New Order.
>>
File: 1459011253463.jpg (4 MB, 2367x3161) Image search: [Google]
1459011253463.jpg
4 MB, 2367x3161
>>14369823
>>
>>14369823
Well Lilithmon, Minervamon, Fairymon, Angewomon are the ones off the top of my head.
>>
>>14369830

Thanks
>>
>>14369780
Fast-forward text or even outright skipping text. It's not necessary for first runs since I like reading the stuff, but it's great for second runs and beyond.
>>
File: beowulfmon.jpg (61 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
beowulfmon.jpg
61 KB, 320x320
>>14369817
>>14369824
Na.
>>
>>14369806
> Einstwolf
And it was designed by Obari so that can go alongside Shurouga now.
>>
File: camehereforagigle.png (116 KB, 816x587) Image search: [Google]
camehereforagigle.png
116 KB, 816x587
>>14369732
he's had several years to find a new translator or hand it over to a team that doesn't have ADD and starts dozens of projects at the same time
>>
>>14369830
There's a point where this franchise clearly stopped being for children.
>>
>>14369815
I hadn't noticed that. Can you give some examples?
>>
>>14369815
which ones?
>>
>>14369867
>>14369868

The walking on nothing and making ripples for Tornado Blade was in Inspector first.
>>
>>14369848
Hey I know about Bewulfmon. I just said he was confirmed for New Order.
>>
>>14369806
Terada wished he could go back and add more stuff to OGS like The Inspector/Record of ATX stuff

>we will probably get another OG1/2 remake
>>
>>14369848
Man Hiroshi Kamiya really did get typecasted a lot after the monogataris.
His Kouji voice is just wildly different from the ones he uses nowadays which can be classified as the Araragi voice and the slightly more serious Araragi voice.
Like holy fuck all that range gone to waste.
>>
>>14369873
Colossal Storm was ripped from Sanger's fight against Vigagi
>>
>>14369882

I'd rather we get an HD remaster of the Alpha Quadrilogy.
>>
>>14369905
I really wish Sanger's solo finisher would adopt the "SLAM THE SWORD INTO THE GROUND WHILE JUMPING" bit from that fight.
>>
>>14369905
gomennasai, nanashi-san, but I am afraid you're actually reffering to daizenga's zankantou: un'nyou no tachi
>>
>>14369918
And a kawaii desu to you my tomodachi
>>
>>14369916
And I wish Tatsumaki Zankantou was more like the OG2 GBA version where he does a final slash on an enemy that's upside down.
>>
>>14369770
>Not Rin's dad

Are you retarded?

https://srw.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC
>>
What shows take place on worlds outside of the solar system? I'm drawing a blank aside from like, Ideon.
>>
>>14369947
Daiohja and Dairugger, I think.
>>
>>14369858
You could do it, you know. Learn Japanese, learn PSX hacking, do it yourself instead of bitching that it's not being done for you.

You want something done right....
>>
>>14369806
I thought Beowulf was supposed to be blue.

Or am I mixing things up again?
>>
File: Some Guy.png (19 KB, 222x246) Image search: [Google]
Some Guy.png
19 KB, 222x246
>>14369935
Are we not talking about his guy?
>>
>>14369969

The Alt was only blue when they painted it that as night camo.

It didn't do shit because it was the wrong shade of blue.
>>
>>14369969
He's whatever makes him the biggest Stu in any given scene.

Yes, even bigger than Gary Shu himself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.