[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MG Manual translations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 52
File: 41.jpg (98 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
98 KB, 1024x819
I'm just going to dump out random stuff I feel like translating. If you have any requests, shoot, but I'm limited to stuff there's decent scans of on dalong.

MG Build Strike FP Bio: http://pastebin.com/G68qyG8r
>>
>>13644973

MG Turn-X please. Turn-A is my favorite Gundam show and I'm curious if there's any new setting or historical details in the Turn-X's manual since I don't recall seeing it at any point - though I've probably just missed it.

I'd also be interested in seeing stuff for the Shining, God and 00 [Q]ant if possible. Basically just want to find out if the manuals clarify whether the G suits actually generate attacks or simply channel them and if the [Q]ant manual says any more about what the suit can theoretically do - especially if it makes mention of the ELS mode.

Thanks in advance for anything you do post.
>>
File: m44_m0002.jpg (115 KB, 528x761) Image search: [Google]
m44_m0002.jpg
115 KB, 528x761
Turn X got translated a while back: http://pastebin.com/DPLgZy5Z

I don't know if there's a pastebin for it lying around, but the 00Q's wiki page is surprisingly detailed and appears to cite the MG manual so there's that too. I can take a look at it after I finish up with Build Strike and see if it checks out though.

As for Shining and God, sorry but the only scans Dalong has are potato quality.
>>
>>13644973
Pretty unrelated but when you think about it, Isn't the most realistic models from Build Fighters high grades? The only thing that will make them even more realistic is an inside frame or all those stupid things like Vulcan bullets.
>>
Could you do MG AGE-1 and MG AGE-2 please?
>>
MG GM 2.0 or Origin RX-78, if that's not already done??

There's a ton of stuff about the development of the GM including a super convoluted development tree.
>>
File: 42.jpg (107 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
107 KB, 1024x819
Oh yeah, the thread I posted a while back died so I may as well relink these for anyone interested who didn't catch it the first time:

MG Build mkII (Full): http://pastebin.com/7QLV2H3x
MG Dark Matter Exia (Bio): http://pastebin.com/M7q81AfH
MG Fenice Rinascita (Full): http://pastebin.com/Y491J78T

Looks like I've got a busy week ahead of me.
>>
>>13645001
There's a mention that stuff like CE, AD and AG are all retroactively part of the Dark History
>>
I'm curious about Shin Musha Gundam and how much it talks about proper Sengokuden deets, I like SD stuff

Also seconding Origin Gundam
>>
>>13645097
The Turn X manual is hilarious because it states that all Gundam series are part of the same timeline, then notes how utterly impossible that is. It's explanation? History is bullshit and impossible to truly fact check when you get far enough back, and most people just believe whatever they wanted to believe. Maybe the events of 0079 happened, or maybe it was SEED instead. Who knows!

It's great because almost every Gundam series is basically just the same story retold in different ways anyway.
>>
>>13645043
MGs exist in GBF. There was one guy in the first series who had a GM with MG arms that couldn't hold the pistol he got as a random weapon in that special event battle whatever.
>>
>>13645114
Sooo it's almsot like Macross in that way? Where the TV series is one thing that could have happened but the movie is also a possibility? Just instead of shows and movies it's different meta series?
>>
File: bf09_m0001.jpg (595 KB, 1068x1511) Image search: [Google]
bf09_m0001.jpg
595 KB, 1068x1511
>>13644973
>>13645088
can you translate this short info of the star build strike?
>>
>>13645123

No, that was German kek's WADOM.

There was a Blue Destiny Unit 1 with MG arms though.
>>
>>13645088

Now we just need the Perfect Warrior to fill out the Ameijin!
>>
>>13645032
TE also did SRW kit manual translations
http://pastebin.com/BhZjAsnK
>>
>>13645123
>>13645201
He probably ripped the hands off of a MG.
>>
>>13644973
could you translate the Origin Prototype Gouf's manual http://dalong.net/review/hg/ho04/ho04_i.htm please? I'm really interested in the origin mobile suit development.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (566 KB, 3000x2248) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
566 KB, 3000x2248
>>13645170
>>13645447
>People requesting HG translations.

I specified MG in the title for a reason! Most HG manuals have these colored backgrounds that force me to break out a kanji dictionary instead of just relying on a OCR program, and that's a pain. There's usually less interesting details than a MG manual anyway.

SBS is short enough I'll do it anyways, but you could have just asked me to do the Universe Booster.

> Model Number: GAT-X105B/ST
> Height: 17.7 meters
> Weight: 90.1 tons

There's a little blurb noting that the specs are just made up by the pilot and don't reflect reality.

>Many of the Gunpla participating in the World Championship are capable of making use of the special characteristics of Plavsky Particles to some extent. In order to battle these difficult enemies, Sei put all of the skills he had into constructing and upgrade for the Build Strike.

>This machine's greatest attribute is its ability to use Plavsky Particles for both offense and defense. The Shield can absorb and store enemy beam attacks, and the Beam Rifle can make use of that power to strengthen its attacks. And when it comes to mobility, the special characteristics of Plavsky Particles can be used to, upon fulfilling certain essential conditions, draw out abilities on a whole other dimension from any Gunpla prior.
>>
File: m181_m0003.jpg (417 KB, 890x1652) Image search: [Google]
m181_m0003.jpg
417 KB, 890x1652
>>13645658
not that guy, but I would be surprised if the MG info expands on beyond that info
>>
File: hgbf_kamiki052.jpg (299 KB, 700x850) Image search: [Google]
hgbf_kamiki052.jpg
299 KB, 700x850
Oh yeah, speaking of reposting stuff here's the Kamiki Burning's blurb from last thread:

>Model Number: KMK-B01
> Height: 17.7 meters
> Weight: 78.0 tons

>After the conclusion of the National Tournament, Sekai Kamiki set off on a training trip. And during this trip, a brand new Gunpla was created. Sekai stated that this was "[his] own original Gundam that [he] imagined and built", and indeed this machine was specced to fit Sekai's personal style as a Fighter. If any other Fighter were to use it, the Kamiki Burning wouldn't be able to exhibit its natural power.

>Thanks to the help of Shia Kijima during this model's construction, the inexperienced Sekai made a sudden jump in skill and created a model with an unprecedented level of completion. Following in the footsteps of and further developing on the Try Burning Gundam, Sekai's previous preferred model, this machine displays its abilities best in a close combat battle.
>>
>>13645123
What I mean is that as the Star Build Strike is a 1/144 model, MG is like making a larger then life RX-78-2. A accurate SBS would be the HG version or a RG version.
>>
>>13645748
Everything in the BF world is secretly 144x larger than real life.
>>
>>13645755
>144/1 Sei
>>
File: m190_m0011.jpg (472 KB, 1068x1511) Image search: [Google]
m190_m0011.jpg
472 KB, 1068x1511
So I took a glance at the MG RX-78-02 manual since two people asked for that and uuuuh did I miss something? There's only two pages, and one is a description of the series/movies/short while the other is a big old LOOK AT ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN PLAY WITH THIS TOY!

I mean I guess I could translate this but there doesn't seem much point...?
>>
File: m118_m0002.jpg (541 KB, 1068x1511) Image search: [Google]
m118_m0002.jpg
541 KB, 1068x1511
Meanwhile the GM 2.0 manual is just covered in text, damn. I think I'll do AGE-1 before I step into this madhouse.
>>
Does the Tallgeese manual give anything interesting?
>>
File: m50_m0007.jpg (132 KB, 528x761) Image search: [Google]
m50_m0007.jpg
132 KB, 528x761
>>13646578
You should also check some of the older MG. Text talking about every part.
>>
I'm familiar with those, and they're actually less dense than the walls of text on the GM 2.0's page I posted.

Font size really makes a difference.
>>
>>13646755
Ooh. Try the ver ka nu and sazabi too.
>>
Can you do the turn A? I heard that there was many design notes in it about what the designer thought about it .
>>
File: hs5_mb0016.jpg (263 KB, 1074x1517) Image search: [Google]
hs5_mb0016.jpg
263 KB, 1074x1517
>>13645658

what about the operation capture of Jaburo set?
its a really cool special edition manual
its a HG set but it has white backgrounds
>>
>>13646977
>mobile suit hanging from the ceiling by just the tips of the claw
Damn.
>>
>>13645032
The turn x translation is dubious because TE spoiler guy adds his own opinion shit to translations often overblowing or under whelming topics. Hes the fox news of translating material.
>>
File: m162_m0003.jpg (407 KB, 1068x1511) Image search: [Google]
m162_m0003.jpg
407 KB, 1068x1511
>>13646772
The vKa manuals are much less interesting than you'd think. As a rule, they focus more on the design of the model kit and Katoki's thoughts on the project than actual specs about the MS in question. You'd get more out of the HG manuals, or in the case of Victory the old HG 1/100s that nobody seems to ever scan.
>>
File: 6cf422f6s.jpg (43 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
6cf422f6s.jpg
43 KB, 640x428
>Name: Build Booster - Build Strike Gundam Support Unit

>In order to make use of the base Strike Gundam's ability to "install additional equipment (Striker Packs) on its back", Sei constructed a Support Unit. He remodeled the EW454F Ootori backpack, which originates from "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny HD REMASTER" as equipment for the Strike Rouge. While the Ootori was equipped with a variety of weapons such a railgun, a beam cannon, missiles, and a blade for close-quarters combat, in order to prioritize mobility Sei only kept two Large Beam Cannons. The backpack itself was customized in pursuit of the utmost mobility. As a result of these efforts, when the Build Booster docks with the Build Strike to form the Full Package, the Build Strike's output rises to 160%. And thanks to the multiple angles the two wings can make, the Build Strike Full Package's midair mobility is notably enhanced.

>In addition to all of this, the Build Booster's ability to separate from the main Build Strike and move independently is particularly worthy of notice. Because of this, even if circumstances prevent the machine from being able to fight, the Build Booster can split off and continue the battle. It's also capable of this even when the Build Strike is is good condition, meaning the Full Package has the ability to split into two cooperating machines. This allows for a wide range of battle strategies. However, in order to actually pilot two machines at the same time, Reiji's piloting skills are not enough. Sei's support capabilities are essential.

Just the weapons to go now.

>>13645032
Oh yeah and I took a look at 00Q; the wiki's description of the arm section is accurate, so unless some crazed madman only translated that section and made everything else up it's safe to assume that information's legit.

I took a look around to see if it mentioned the ELS mode, but there's nothing. Sorry.
>>
>>13648460
Neat, I thought it was from the Shiranui pack. The extra Striker pack hardpoint must have been the difference.
>>
>>13645169
Kind of? From the perspective of all the shows but Turn A, it literally does not matter since they may as well be self-contained timelines. From the perspective of Turn A, all of history is a big dark mess. There are certain terms that we know for a fact existed ("Universal Century", "Shining Finger", whatever the hell Victory's big dick cannon was called) and a whole bunch of recordings of various conflicts, but there's no history book that explains how they all fit together. You could think of it as people working off these random terms and scenes and guessing at what really happened, and then things spinning off from there into full on myths.

It's honestly pretty cool, and neatly sidesteps the stupid debates on the order the Gundam series happened in the One True Timeline.
>>
>>13648580
you're probably talking about the Oowashi, the Shiranui is the Dragoon Pack.
>>
Hahaha wow the AGE-1 manuals are all super low effort.

Each of them features a bio of the suit, then two paragraphs talking about the setting. What's normally a big weapon description is instead more toy descriptions (even on the HG manuals), and there are just no specs at all. As far as I can tell you have to lookup magazines that were released while AGE was airing to even find the height of the AGE-1.

>>13645050
Did you want to know about the suits themselves, or the setting?

FYI these are all the setting detail headers:

>The History of the Asuno Family ~The Genes Tied to the AGE System~
>A Summary of the AGE Builder System
>The Pros and Cons of the Information Gathering Device Known as the AGE System
>Independent Progress Made in Vagan Science
>Tactics Requiring a a Lightweight Type Wear
>Concerning "X Rounders"
>>
>>13648800
Both, I did want to see if it had more information about the suits.

But if the setting has any extra details regardless AG in general, then that would be good to know as well.
>>
>>13648449
>s a rule, they focus more on the design of the model kit and Katoki's thoughts on the project than actual specs about the MS in question.

That is also actually interesting information because it answers questions for why certain things are done the way they are
>>
File: 56.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
Finished the Build Strike: http://pastebin.com/AhfLv8tb

Onto AGE-1!
>>
File: 47ca8525s.jpg (62 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
47ca8525s.jpg
62 KB, 600x480
Planning to be pretty comprehensive on this and cover all of the forms, so I got the Full Glansa out of the way first since it's just a HG manual.

The AGE manuals don't feature any specs at all and barely discuss the weapons, so I just grabbed model number/height/weight from the wiki and listed off the weapons. Unless you guys really wanted to know that the Glansa uses CLEAR PARTS FOR ITS BEAM SABERS, I'm not even going to bother translating the weapon blurbs.

>Model Number: AGE-1G
>Height: 18.0 meters
>Weight: 93.1 tons

>Even though the Gundam AGE-1 passed down the AGE System unit to the AGE-2 and the AGE-3, making it the AGE-1 Flat, Flit continued to pilot it into active service.

>After numerous decades of combat, both the Earth Federation and the Vagans had made rapid advancements in MS development. In the midst of all of this, it's only natural that the machines used for combat would need to be upgraded. The "Glansa" is the result of a proposed enhancement to the AGE-1, and attaching the Glastrong Launchers (themselves successors to the Zefuld Launchers) makes it the "Full Glansa". Both arms are equipped with Shield Rifles, which can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes. The Glansa is a substantial increase to both armor and firepower, and accounting for the Full Glansa on top of that surely brings the AGE-1 exceedingly close to its final form.

>Weapons:
>Shield Rifles
>Beam Sabers
>Missile Launchers
>Glastron Launcher
>Plasma Diver Missile (MAP)
>Plasma Diver Missile

I'll work on the suit bios first, then the setting details.
>>
>since the construction process is very time-consuming and requires a great deal of patience, there are few people who could build something like this.

Sei must have died a little inside every time the Absorb Shield got destroyed.
>>
File: 646c902es.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
646c902es.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>Model Number: AGE-1
>Weight: 43.4 tons

>A Mobile Suit developed by Flit, who inherited the Asuno family's remarkable skill for MS development. He incorporated his own plasma control technology, which gives the AGE-1 an output far exeeding the Federation's mass-produced Genoace. The central unit of the AGE System is installed into its chest, and the wing-like Broad Antenna on the back work together with the various sensors on the head to gather and analyze data even in the heat of battle. The AGE-1 is also capable of transmitting a certain amount of this information.

Not going to lie, this next sentence is absolutely stumping me.

>腕部および脚部は、実験機としての色合いが濃い機体ゆえに、メンテナンスと輸送上の都合が考慮され、それぞれの動力が独立している。

I get "The arms and legs have a deep color, as fitting a prototype, therefore in order to account for maintenance and transport the limbs are capable of moving on their own." out of it, which both makes zero sense (what does the first half have to do with the second?) and isn't even right since the AGE-1's limbs are white.

It looks like the wiki has stuff from the HG's bio, which is basically the same as the stuff in the MG. They cut out the first line entirely, presumably because they had no idea what it was talking about either.

>To make practical use of this special feature, the AGE System suggested the "Wear System", which would swap out the limbs to fit the situation at hand.

>Weapons:
>Beam Daggers/Beam Sabers
>Drill-Orbital Discharge System (DODS) Rifle
>Shield

Fun Fact: The first two sentences of that bio show up in all three MG AGE-1 manuals. Lots of effort there.
>>
>>13649863
Wait no, the wiki straight up cites the MG manual because the HG manual doesn't even have anything at all.

So I guess I can feel glad that some other translator was stumped too.
>>
>>13649863
So the spoiler is actually an antenna array.

>therefore in order to account for maintenance and transport the limbs are capable of moving on their own
This could refer to how new wears were sent into the battlefield mounted in a sled, and Flit could connect them on the fly.

And are any of the Strike Freedom's manual's translated? I'd love to read how Bandai rationalized that clusterfuck.
>>
>"I don't really get how these two sentences go together..."

Even an actual japanese person has no idea. It might actually be a typo, good going Bandai.
>>
>>13649911
All of the tech details behind the SF make it sound like a piece of shit only made useful by Kira's ace pilot skills. Its main thrusters are blocked by the Super Dragoons, its chest cannon is surprisingly weak and barely out of the prototype phase, and it needs its gold joints (the result on internal Phase Shift Armor) to even keep up with Kira's capabilities.
>>
>>13649941
I was talking more about it's origin, if it was built by Terminus or was a stolen ZAFT prototype.

>Its main thrusters are blocked by the Super Dragoons
Don't the dragoons have thruster vents for maneuvering while connected to the body?
>>
>>13649941
It also having Wings of Light/Mirage Collid/whatever was something that was allegedly thrown in at the last moment, once they realized what Freedom would look like once it cast off it's DRAGOONs
>>
>>13649863
Went ahead and asked a friend of mine who is better at Japanese than me, and he explained it was a metaphor.

>The arms and legs were designed to accommodate the fact the machine is a prototype, and possess independent generators to aid maintenance and transport.

>>13649918
I guess this just proves that no matter where you are in the world, some people just can't wrap their minds around wordplay.
>>
File: 11163.jpg (431 KB, 900x757) Image search: [Google]
11163.jpg
431 KB, 900x757
>Model Number: AGE-1T
>Height: 17.6 meters
>Weight: 62.5 tons

>A Mobile Suit developed by Flit, who inherited the Asuno family's remarkable skill for MS development. He incorporated his own plasma control technology, which gives the AGE-1T an output far exceeding the Federation's mass-produced Genoace. Because the arms and legs have been replaced with the "Titus" parts, this machine makes use of a fighting style specializing in direct strikes that capitalizes on the machine's increased endurance and weight. The parts are also equipped with inner beam generators, which can emit "Beam Spikes" from the muzzles, doubling the force of attacks. The parts can also work together with the main body to concentrate energy in the arms, bringing forth a magnetically rotating, focused circular beam that can strike the enemy in a technique known as the "Beam Lariat".

>Weapons:
>Beam Shoulder Tackle
>Beam Lariat
>Beam Knee Kick
>>
File: mg_spallow029.jpg (49 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
mg_spallow029.jpg
49 KB, 528x480
>Model Number: AGE-1S
>Height: 18.7 meters
>Weight: 33.4 tons

>A Mobile Suit developed by Flit, who inherited the Asuno family's remarkable skill for MS development. He incorporated his own plasma control technology, which gives the AGE-1S an output far exceeding the Federation's mass-produced Genoace. The central unit of the AGE System is installed into its chest, and the wing-like Broad Antenna on the back works together with the various sensors on the head to gather and analyze data even in the heat of battle. The AGE-1S is also capable of transmitting a certain amount of this information. With both thrusters for high-speed movement and verniers for finer control, the "Spallow" equipment was entirely designed to lower this machine's weight and enhance its mobility. An X-Rounder's superhuman reflexes are required to cope with the Spallow's high speed, which easily surpasses the mobile suits of the UE (Unknown Enemy). To increase the amount of time it can be used continuously, all parts and mechanisms that emit strong electromagnetic waves were omitted in order to reduce its chances of being detected.

>Weapons:
>Shiguru Blade
>Needle Gun

Hah, this one took three lines from the AGE-1 Normal's manual.
>>
File: mg_age1044.jpg (48 KB, 594x480) Image search: [Google]
mg_age1044.jpg
48 KB, 594x480
My memories of AGE are really fuzzy, so I started off the with the story entries on all three to try and refresh my memory. Like the bios they all start off the same, so I just cut off the initial parts in the Titus/Spallow bits.

>It has been several hundred years since mankind started emigrating into space colonies. After countless conflicts between these colonies, the Earth and the colonies jointly eastablished a Federation governing the Earth Sphere, which proceeded to abolish all weapons in order to advocate walking a path of peaceful coexistence. But upon a sudden attack from an Unknown Enemy (UE), the Federation had no choice but to establish an army and bring back the weapons of old: Mobile Suits (MS).

>The weapons of the UE outwardly resemble MS and became known as "MS Types". The difference in technology levels between the two sides was overwhelming, and the Federation's quest for triumph over the UE would result in battle ultimately lasting more than a century. The AGE-1's appearance turned the tide of this battle all at once, and would prove to be the beginning of the Federation's counterattack. Grodek, the caption of the newly constructed battleship Diva, used the power of the Gundam and the AGE System to finally halt the UE's invasion of the Earth Sphere. Still, the prologue of this new battle wasn't over yet.
>>
File: 1708.jpg (157 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1708.jpg
157 KB, 800x532
>After the AGE-1's appearance as the only MS that could stand up to the UE's powerful MS Types, it engaged in countless battles with the UE and gathered a great deal of data that was analyzed by the AGE System to develop even newer technologies such as the DODS Rifle. In the midst of all of this, the AGE System proposed a flexible design idea known as the "Wear System" that took advantage of the unique characteristics of the AGE-1 to swap out parts as needed. With the creation of the Titus parts, which specialized in close quarters combat and physical blows, the new AGE-1 Titus would force its way through many difficult situations.

>The AGE-1, the only machine capable of standing up to the UE's powerful MS Types, gained brilliant results in battles thanks its "Wear System", which allowed it to swap out its arms and legs for equipment that better suited a wide range of situations. Alongside the battleship Diva, the AGE-1 would take part in what would later be known as "bat extermination" and initiate capture operations on the UE forces. During these battles, the AGE-1 equipped with the "Spallow" parts could single-handedly take out numerous enemy MS to clear a path for the Diva and engage in battle with the Zedas and the Farsia, which were both piloted by X-Rounders.

Not really sure on "bat extermination", so hopefully someone with a better memory can correct that.

Anyway, time to get into the more interesting stuff.
>>
File: Flit_Asuno_(Gundam_Age).png (201 KB, 574x324) Image search: [Google]
Flit_Asuno_(Gundam_Age).png
201 KB, 574x324
>The History of the Asuno Family ~The Genes Tied to the AGE System~

>After the end of a large scale war between the colonies, the Earth Federation called for a reduction of military forces, with the goal of globally suspending the use of MS for military purposes. Arms production companies were broken up, but many simply changed their names to "workshops" and carried on by manufacturing civilian-use MS (Mobile Standard) instead. Only one family, colloquially known as the "Mobile Suit Blacksmiths", defied this change in social trends. They secretly continued development of MS for military purposes, and kept their technical know-how restricted to those in the family. Purely devoted to advancing MS (Mobile Suits), the Mobile Suit Blacksmiths continuously came up with innovative breakthroughs and took over the basis of military development entirely. The real name of this noteworthy family was the Asuno family, and as a member Flit inherited all of their skills and techniques. Due to the critical situation posed by the UE invasion, he collaborated with the Federation Army to start development on the "Gundam". Flit added his own imagination to the knowledge he inherited and successfully created the AGE System, the culmination of all of his family's efforts. And with it, he finished construction of the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE-1.

>Okay, everyone put down your weapons and live together in peace.
>Nah, we're just going to keep secretly researching how to kill things.

The Asunos seem like they'd be villains in any other Gundam series. Guess they're lucky the Vagans decided to attack!

"Mobile Suit Blacksmiths" is another term I'm sure I got wrong.
>>
>>13649388
Or sliced in half. But he's that dedicated.
>>
>>13650724

I remember the phrase "bat extermination" from the dub I saw.
>>
>A Summary of the AGE Builder System

>The AGE System is made up of the information gathering device installed in the chest of the "Gundam", the protection key called the "AGE Device", and the machine that synthesizes and analyzes information to create parts, the "AGE Builder". These three distinct parts are generally referred to as a single system. This basic design is the embodiment of the Asuno family's history of technical knowledge, and it was passed down to Flit along with the refining process needed to create the special steel used in the Gundam's armor and the Memory Data stored in the AGE Device. Flit's version has a device known as a "Haro" input the gathered data from the Gundam pilot's experiences, giving the system the ability to more accurately develop new equipment that better fits a situation. The interior and exterior of the AGE Builder are composed of the previously mentioned special metal, and the device itself accumulates material inside it. When constructing parts, it starts from the molecular level and builds all the way up to macromolecule scale, inserting in various circuits along the way. It is crucial to remember that the founding principle of the system is that it can learn and improve, giving effectively endless potential.
>>
File: Madorna-workshop-hangar.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Madorna-workshop-hangar.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>The Pros and Cons of the Information Gathering Device Known as the AGE System

>The theory behind the AGE System's construction and upgrading process is that a greater amount of data can be gained from battle, enabling an increased amount of refinements. In other words, the "Gundam" would engage in many battles and gather knowledge, which would then be used to create powerful equipment that would add to the capabilities of "Gundam", and so on. This is how the AGE System was to "evolve" Mobile Suits. Unfortunately, the system has the problems you'd expect from something experimental. The plans it creates aren't suited for general use, and the AGE System itself is filled with black boxes due to being constructed by the "Mobile Suit Blacksmiths", the Asunos. It's exceedingly difficult to use the equipment developed for the Gundam for other purposes. Due to this, weapons that are relatively simple like the DODS Rifle or the Beam Saber have been put into large scale production by various organizations with the technical capability to do so, such as the Madorna Workshop. Meanwhile the "Titus" and other results of the Wear System will have to wait a long before they can be mass produced.
>>
File: image_thumb3.png (177 KB, 659x772) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb3.png
177 KB, 659x772
>Peculiar Progress Made in Vagan Science

>After the capture of the space fortress Ambat, the UE were identified as humans from the wastelands of Mars. Introducing themselves as the Vagan, they continued their attack on the Earth Sphere with their powerful military forces. It is currently unknown how they managed to create such an exceedingly large gap in technological prowess between themselves and the Federation Army. When the AGE-1 made its appearance following the attack on the Fardain by a Baqto MS, its main weapon the DODS Rifle was unable to penetrate what appeared to be electromagnetic armor. And shortly after the AGE-1's pilot, Flit, began showing signs he possessed the superhuman senses of an "X Rounder", similar people appeared in MS attuned for those senses. These rapid responses make it seem as if the Vagans planned beforehand to stay only slightly ahead of the Earth Federation development-wise. In any case, while it's clear that only the AGE System has the potential to stand up agains the Vagans when it comes to technological strength, the origins of the Vagan's strength in that field remain an enigma.

I like how literally nobody cares about these setting details by the way. These are kinda boring.
>>
File: 29.jpg (71 KB, 484x640) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
71 KB, 484x640
>Tactics Befitting a High Mobility Wear

>The AGE-1 Spallow's main weapon, the "Shiguru Blade", and the "Needle Guns" in its legs were chosen to better promote the machine's goal of being hard to detect. This is also why it has no beam weapons. Compared to a regular beam saber, the Shiguru Blade was designed to show off "the essence of a sharp sword". It's composed of a heavy rare metal alloy, and the blade itself was crafted by striking high density plasma against the surface of a hardened metal. This special process results in a high frequency blade. However its durability is low, and after every swing it must take the time to reharden. This makes it infeasible for long periods of continued use. Furthermore, the Shiguru Blade is much heavier than it looks, to the point that most MS would have a difficult time using it flexibly. Even the Spallow itself can not swing it with just its arm, it must put all of its mobility and weight behind every slash. In conclusion, as the Spallow's high speed enables it move the extremely sharp and heavy Shiguru Blade, tactics making use of it should note that the Spallow is most effective in situations requiring a short burst of heavy attack power and in long term battles.

I was expecting this to be a silly "hey this is our justification for a ninja robot!!!" and instead it's a bunch of details about the Spallow's butterknife.

Also dalong must have screwed up the scan on this thing's manual or something because translating this thing was a pain.
>>
>>13650724
The only term I can think of with those words is the War of Bat Extermination, which was the term used for the first battles again the UE (Vagan) (basically the collective group of battles in Flit's arc).
>>
>>13651587
>>13650937
>>13650724
When they say "bat", they may be referring to the assault on "Ambat", an abandoned Feddy space fortress that the UE took over and was using as a base of operations from which they commanded their earthsphere operations from. Flit and Grodek recognized it as the focal point that they had to attack in order to try and bring an end to UE operations in the Earthsphere, so it could be said that the attack on the ambat fortress was an attempt to stop the UE invasion. The use of "extermination" might be a faulty or just strange choice of translation/word.
>>
>>13651509
>However its durability is low, and after every swing it must take the time to reharden.
Does this mean the AGE builder reforges the blade after each mission?
>>
>>13651729
Sure, that'd make sense.

>The use of "extermination" might be a faulty or just strange choice of translation/word.

Well, they maybe just wanted to use a strong word for such a thing, since the Earth Federation did hate the UE.
>>
>>13651776
>Well, they maybe just wanted to use a strong word for such a thing, since the Earth Federation did hate the UE.
Ehh, I don't recall that exactly being a thing in the show. UE attacks on colonies took place several years apart, they were almost more legend than real threat. The Federation didn't even lead an organized attempt to combat the UE until after Grodek and Flit routed and exposed them at the battle of Ambat.
>>
>>13651782
Well, I'm not sure then for the usage of the word.
>>
>>13651774
I think it just means that after the blade hits something, it basically has a cooldown timer until it can be swung again.

I was getting kind of sleepy at that point and was using a kanji dictionary so I'm not really sure I got the process of forging the blade right. I know it involves high density plasma and a rare metal alloy, but I'm not sure if you just use the former to forge the latter or if you literally turn the plasma into that metal.

>>13651587
That must be it. The exact word was コウモリ退治戦役, which is literally Bat Extermination War.
>>
>>13652112
>>13651792

I haven't watched AGE, but perhaps they picked "Exterminate" because they were "cleaning" out (the Vagans from) Ambat? If the primary objective was to eradicate the UE (clear Ambat of their presence, "eradicate/exterminate" it from the location), I can see why they'd use that word.
>>
File: KioXrounder.jpg (23 KB, 510x287) Image search: [Google]
KioXrounder.jpg
23 KB, 510x287
>Concerning "X Rounders"

>People who are capable of accessing the various "X Regions" dotted around the brain can "control special powers", and are commonly referred to as X Rounders. As a rule they possess superhuman senses and unnatural reflexes. While the field of study surrounding them hasn't truly started up yet, legends and superstitions about them have been passed down from long ago throughout the Earth Sphere. There are all sorts of broad interpretations attached to these so-called "legendary nerves" and not much scientific fact. On the other side, the Vagans seem to have accepted this concept and began studying X Rounders much earlier. By the time they launched their invasion of the Earth Federation, they had already prepared special pilots as well as MS tuned for those pilot's abilities. Continuing its own studies with the goal of enabling regular people to match the abilities of these special individuals, the Federation successfully developed the operation equipment "Mu-szell", which can increase the capabilities of MS to the standard of the Vagan's. But as an unstable system that places a sizable burden on the pilot's brain, its use must be restricted to cautious individuals.

Whew, finally done. The whole thing is here: http://pastebin.com/Hf2GzcPa.
>>
It's kinda lame how flat out boring the AGE-1 manuals are. The novelization says crap like

>the AGE-1 Spallow uses repulsive forces, produced by the interaction of energy fields that are generated throughout the body, to achieve high acceleration and deceleration in the vacuum of space. It is capable of breaking the sound barrier.

>The Shiguru Blade uses single-molecule high-speed vibration to offset resistance when cutting physical objects.

>The [Needle Gun's] projectiles are fired to a speed of 30 kilometers per second by repulsive forces.

while the MG manuals say nothing new at all. Sure they were released while the show was airing so they couldn't say that much about the setting, but would it have killed them to throw in some tech fluff?
>>
>>13652246
AGE universe tech will never be known in decent detail, just accept it
>>
>Superiority of AGE System Derivatives on the Battlefield
>The State of the World After the Capture of Ambat
>Transformation Mechanism and Armaments
>A Picture of the Earth Federation's and the Vagan's Military Capabilities During Asemu's Era
>A Unique Machine Made Without the AGE System
>From Asemu Asuno to Captain Ash

Fittingly, the AGE-2 manuals sound much cooler.
>>
Some friends asked me to do the Universe Booster and the Nightingale, and they are friends so I guess they skip to the top of the queue. Hooray for nepotism.

For those curious, the current queue is:

1. Universe Booster
2. Nightingale
3. GM 2.0
4. AGE-2
5. Tallgeese
6. Strike Freedom

Not doing either Nu/Sazabi vKa because I don't trust my Japanese enough to do an interview, and Turn A is a no-go because the scans on Dalong suck.
>>
File: mg100_mb0002.jpg (306 KB, 1074x1517) Image search: [Google]
mg100_mb0002.jpg
306 KB, 1074x1517
>>13652280
Oh wait never mind, the Turn A's are fine. Make that number 5 then.
>>
>>13652280
so you just google translate, lame
>>
God I wish there was a text dump of these things somewhere that I could dump into an online dictionary. Having to scan/lookup each unfamiliar kanji I see and reassemble words instead of just doing a quick copy/paste into weblio is the slowest thing.

Man I miss working with text dumps. That was cool.
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (715 KB, 1948x2062) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
715 KB, 1948x2062
>>13648449
>or in the case of Victory the old HG 1/100s that nobody seems to ever scan.

ive got loads of those pages scanned.
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (907 KB, 2340x2472) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
907 KB, 2340x2472
>>
>>13652317
you don't translate anything, hack
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (1 MB, 2348x2480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
1 MB, 2348x2480
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (844 KB, 2344x2480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
844 KB, 2344x2480
>>
>>13652343
>>13652347
>>13652352
>>13652358
Sweet, thanks.

>>13652349
okay
>>
File: Top.jpg (3 MB, 2307x2476) Image search: [Google]
Top.jpg
3 MB, 2307x2476
>>
File: Picture.jpg (666 KB, 1152x1200) Image search: [Google]
Picture.jpg
666 KB, 1152x1200
>>
File: 1241377607216.jpg (305 KB, 1500x1077) Image search: [Google]
1241377607216.jpg
305 KB, 1500x1077
>>
File: 1399315351440.jpg (1 MB, 2496x3432) Image search: [Google]
1399315351440.jpg
1 MB, 2496x3432
>>
File: 1282326452056.jpg (867 KB, 1459x2104) Image search: [Google]
1282326452056.jpg
867 KB, 1459x2104
>>
>>13652265
Makes sense, everyone loves Asemu.
>>
File: 20140311_239278.jpg (228 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
20140311_239278.jpg
228 KB, 800x600
>Name: Universe Booster Plavsky Power Gate - Star Build Strike Gundam Support Unit

>A support machine that further builds upon the abilities of the Build Booster. In order to make use of the special characteristics of Plavsky Particles, Sei thought up of the Discharge System. Particles from enemy beams are accumulated, then diverted to the Universe Booster to create four bright lights formed entirely out of particles. These can combine into a ring called the Plavsky Power Gate. Beams passing through this gate rise dramatically in attack power, and the machine itself can pass through it for an overall enhancement.

>The basic function of the Universe Booster is unchanged from the Build Booster, it still connects to the back of the Build Strike to increase its power and mobility. It also still possesses the ability to separate off and operate as an independent support machine. On the other hand, due to the inclusion of Plavsky Particle manipulation capabilities, the Universe Booster no longer needs physical wings. Instead it can create wings of light out of Plavsky Particles. With its enormous influence on combat, this is the greatest of the Star Build Strike's new features.

No mention of RG Mode at all. They were probably saving that one for if they ever did a MG SBS.
>>
File: l387.jpg (168 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
l387.jpg
168 KB, 640x480
>Model Number: GAT-X105B/ST
>Height: 17.7 meters
>Weight: 90.1 tons

>A successor unit to the Build Strike that Sei put all of his skill into constructing. The Star Build Strike can effectively display the fruits of that effort on any kind of battlefield. This doesn't mean it can only be used for battles though: it can also be used in the various kinds of matches featured at the World Championship. Sei not only upgraded the fundamental capabilities of the Build Strike, but he also incorporated an original system that puts the unique characteristics of Plavsky Particles to practical use in the Build Strike's most basic equipment, its beam rifle and its shield. These increase the machine's capabilities to their very limit. The Star Build Strike is truly a Gunpla fit for the World Championship.

>Star Beam Cannon:
>The main cannons of the Universe Booster. They can work together with the machine's arms for more flexible aiming.

>Absorb Shield:
>This shield is equipped with a new system that makes use of the properties of Plavsky Paticles. It can absorb enemy beams.

>Star Beam Rifle:
>A beam rifle with a movable gun barrel. A connecting arm from the Absorb Shield can be attached to divert absorbed energy into a beam.
>>
File: 20140908_413053.jpg (315 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
20140908_413053.jpg
315 KB, 800x600
>The Mortal Enemy of the Hi-ν Gundam, a Newtype-Use Super Heavyweight MS

>The "MSN-04II Nightingale" is a Newtype-use MS developed for Char, the commander-in-chief of the reborn Neo Zeon, and thus the flagship MS of the entire force. It possesses the latest in Neo Zeon technology, the "Psycoframe" (computer chips with the functions of a Psycommu have been casted into its metallic frame at an atomic level), which gives it equal specs to a Newtype-use MA despite only being MS size. The Nightingale's funnels are resized versions of the α Azieru's massive funnels, and are much stronger and can operate for a longer time than the Psyco Doga's. This machine has also greedily stolen many excellent concepts from Gryps Conflict era machines. It may have an enormous build for an MS, but its funnel pods (which also serve as movable vernier binders) and its propellant tanks guarantee high mobility and a longer operation time, giving the Nightingale a wide range of options when battling other MS.

>In practice, the Nightingale far surpassed the Re-GZ Amuro was piloting, spurring him on to personally develop the RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam, a new Gundam Type Newtype-use MS with full specs equal to that of the Nightingale. Both would soon participate in a grand close quarters combat on the surface of Axis.

RE/100 manuals seem to be halfway between HG and MG.
>>
can some one do MG unicorn phenex?
i will love you
>>
>>13652280
>GM is next

Nice. I always wanted to know what they say about everyone's favourite exploding barrel.
>>
File: 1450128506331.jpg (237 KB, 723x1029) Image search: [Google]
1450128506331.jpg
237 KB, 723x1029
can you translate this please
>>
>Large Mega Beam Rifle:
>An enormous beam rifle. It can fire either a focused beam or a more diffused one, and this diffused shot is capable of rapid fire. This makes it particularly powerful even in close-quarters combat. This rifle is also capable of shooting an extremely high output regular beam with firepower matching a Mega Bazooka Launcher. For precision long distance sniping, a bipod is present.

>Funnels:
>The left and right pods each have five funnels, so in total this machine is equipped with ten. A large electrical capacitor system is built into the funnel pods to recharge both energy and propellant, but because battles between Newtypes tend to be extremely fierce, the funnels are fundamentally disposable weapons.

>Chest Vulcan Cannons:
>Physical ammo cannons meant solely for extremely close range combat. While Neo Zeon does have a supply of physical ammunition, the majority of its machines exclusively use beam weapons. But as the symbol of the reborn Neo Zeon and the personal MS of the commander-in-chief, it was essential that the Nightingale have high defensive capabilities. Thus these were added.

>Shield:
>The Nightingale's shield is composed of the same Gundarium alloy that makes up its armor. All sorts of weapons can be mounted on its inner side, such as the Beam Tomahawk in its idle state. Micro missiles can be stored on the shield's tip.
>>
File: 1426.jpg (337 KB, 1000x790) Image search: [Google]
1426.jpg
337 KB, 1000x790
>Micro Missiles:
>Three micro missiles are stored on the internal side of the tip of the shield. When fired, the pilot inputs a target. The missiles can recognize and pursue their target via optical systems.

>Propellant Tanks:
>The vernier thrusters installed all over the Nightingale grant it overwhelming mobility, but on the opposite hand they also consume a great deal of propellant. To address this, these tanks contain an enormous amount of propellant, allowing the Nightingale to replenish its stock, extend its operation time, and most importantly increase its pilot's survival rate.

>Beam Tomahawk:
>A slashing weapon meant for close-quarters combat. It can obviously act as a beam saber, but it can also be used as single-bladed beam axe. At maximum power, a beam is emitted from the center and both sides, making this weapon effectively an extremely large, high-output beam saber.

>Vernier Thrusters:
>The Nightingale's vernier thruster layout borrows concepts from multiple other machines. The upper half comes from the Qubeley, ReGelgu, and possibly even the GP01Fb, while the lower half owes a lot to The O as well as the Zeta line's vernier stabilator. Lastly, a glimpse of the α Azieru can be seen in the Nightingale's rear armor and landing skids.

I think the vernier thruster section is the only actually new part, at least going by what's already on the wiki.
>>
>>13655494
The GM 2.0 will probably take a while, so I'll do this and a couple of AG's Victory scans in between the big paragraphs.

>>13655192
I remember taking a look at that a while ago. Even the Unicorn variant that's entire gimmick is that it has two AA DEs doesn't actually say what DE stands for!
>>
I should probably stop watching Symphogears and get back to work on this, huh.

From the looks of it, the first paragraph is a description of Project V's development goals, a brief note on how the actual plan went, and then a long tangent on how when the EF first saw Zeon's Zaku's they scoffed at humanoid mecha, but then they got their asses kicked and were like "hey we gotta get in on this". But by the time Project V started (on April 1st, amusingly enough), Zeon already controlled a third of the Earth's surface and blah blah blah a bunch of stuff from the setting of 0079.

The other two paragraphs are:

>A Comparison of the Development and Operation of the Earth Federation Forces' MS to the Principality Forces' Zaku
> Concerning the GM

By the way, a quick scan of the last paragraph reveals that

>Despite common belief, it has never been explicitly stated what "GM" is an abbreviation of, though "Gundam Mass-produced" and "General Model" are popular theories.

this note on the wiki is total bullshit. It straight up says it either stands for General Mobile-suit or Gundam Model.

I think the words for Gundam Model are usually translated as Gundam Type now, so I guess english-wise it's General Mobile-suit or bust. And considering Gundam Model just makes me think of gunpla, it's probably for the better.
>>
Whoops, forgot my picture.
>>
>>13655658
>Three micro missiles are stored on the internal side of the tip of the shield. When fired, the pilot inputs a target. The missiles can recognize and pursue their target via optical systems.
Minovsky particles don't screw this up?
>>
File: Unicorn guided rockets.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn guided rockets.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>13658293
It's optical. There's a camera and the onboard electronics just keep the missile pointed at whatever was designated the target. Unicorn had guided rockets doing the same thing.
>>
>>13658300
>those GMs acting like their feet are glued to the floor and their arms don't work
>
>"WHERE DID THE DOM COME FROM I HAD NO TIME TO REACT"
>"LOOK I'M PRESSING THE BUTTONS AND HE'S NOT DOING IT"
Maybe the feds are playing with a really bad ping.
>>
>>13658293
Only partly. It's like how the cameras on the MS will look at some vague red blob and decide it's a Galbaldy then enhance the image for the screen, except you can fuck it over with an actual vague red blob for a decoy.

So for a missile they can "recognize" a target the same way but if you broke sight lock they'd go after balloons and on their own they have no way to tell them apart, so they're kind of dick as a general solution to targeting problems..
>>
>>13658300
I hate seeing dumb action sequences like this.
>let's just stand around and shoot
>let's just charge at them, shoulder to shoulder
>>
>>13658340
>What is holding a defensive line at all costs
>What is he can't move because he has to tank the machine gun fire
>>
>>13658003
It'd stand for Renpou (Federation) General Model which makes complete sense.
>>
>>13658367
That and they're very short ranged in terms of how far it can look. Optical tracking is a thing, but it doesn't mean long range bombardment is guided and accurate (not without a spotter, anyway)
>>
>>13658401

Holding a defensive line doesn't necessitate imitating a bunch of statues.
>>
>>13658401
>>What is holding a defensive line at all costs
Refers to a larger strip of area that you can actually fucking move around in. Those fuckers at Torrington didn't even try, they just stood and waited to die. It's like they went "Fuck the defensive line, I'll die and take this outdated but still better than OYW junk MS with me, fuck the federation!"
>>
>>13658006
what is this program you use to translate?
>>
>>13659345
Kanji Tomo. All it does is identify kanji though, so you're not going to be able to translate anything with it without a grasp of Japanese grammar.

Mind you, MG manuals are written with children in mind so it's not like you need to be able to understand Japanese scientific journals or something. I'm getting by with just two years of Japanese and prior experience in a translation project.
>>
>>13659398
thanks
>>
File: m118_02.jpg (67 KB, 426x700) Image search: [Google]
m118_02.jpg
67 KB, 426x700
Oh hey, my internet works again.

>The MS Development Goals of "Operation V"

>Operation V, also known as the "Vinson Plan", was a plan to rebuild the space armada lost in the period of time from the One Week War at the beginning of U.C. 0079 (1/3 ~ 1/10) to the Battle of Loum (1/15 ~ 1/16). It began on April 1st of the same year.

>An unprecedently massive project, the purpose of "Operation V" was the development and construction of mass-produced MS, assault craft that could serve as motherships for these MS, and weapons that could effectively make use of the new tactics made available by these. Upon completion, the task of delivering the finished product to the existing "Earth Federation Forces" wouldn't be left solely to defense contractors. The doors would also be throwing the doors open to a wide array of private enterprises.

>Upon actually starting, it was decided that this project would absorb the the in-progress "RX Plan" into its already enormous draft. Several useful concepts from the RX Plan were incorporated into Operation V, and it wasn't uncommon for their to be simultaneous advancements in the development of both the prototypes and the mass-production machines.

I was going to use Project V, but I got the first volume of Origin for Christmas and they used Operation.
>>
File: m118_10.jpg (44 KB, 482x500) Image search: [Google]
m118_10.jpg
44 KB, 482x500
>Prior to the onset of the war, the Zeonic Company displayed the MS they had been developing, claiming them to be work machines that could keep the peace in the Principality of Zeon. Their goal was to sound out a reaction from the Federation forces. And upon witnessing the testing of a demilitarized MS-05 Zaku I equipped with demonstration armor, Federation executives judged it would never be a military threat due to its large size (which would make picking it up with radar easy even from long distances) and its complete lack of built-in weapons. Still, taking into consideration information of the organization and training of a mobile practice battalion, these Federation officials decided to ask private enterprises to begin development on "gigantic, human-like weapons" as well as research countermeasures. This was the RX Plan.

>Incidentally, due to a lack of a definite budget, in order for the defense contractors to accomodate this project they had to reorganize their budget plans and take money from already in-progress weapons research. They also reached out to private enterprises to assist with their early plans and prototypes, and as a result all sorts of ideas were greatly influenced by the weapons industry. Like this, a great deal of foundational data was gathered.

>And thus came U.C. 0079, January 3rd. The Principality of Zeon declared war on the Earth Federation, and the Zeon War for Independence (also known as the One Year War) began. And at the onset of hostilities, the Federation soldiers on the frontlines bore witness to the miraculous might of the "first" MS. The Earth Federation was pushed to the brink of surrender in just under a month, and by the time Operation V initiated (April), Zeon forces had already occupied more than a third of the Earth's surface. The Federation's development of MS was a drastic action with the goal of overturning this state of affairs.
>>
File: m118_67.jpg (76 KB, 482x650) Image search: [Google]
m118_67.jpg
76 KB, 482x650
>Model Number: RGM-79 GM
>Weight: 41.2 tons
>Generator Output: 1,250 kilowatts
>Armor Material: Titanium Alloy

>Mechanisms:
>The RGM-79's fundamental nature as an all-purpose machine was taken into account during the planning of its mass-production. It's a MS that boasts of astounding productivity due to making several major changes to lower the costs of the basic RX-78 design it inherited.

>Head: While the head's optical system may be a simplified version of the Dual Type used in the RX-78, it's much easier to produce.

>Backpack: It's possible for commander types to equip two beam sabers. The GM can also exceed its design plans and be equipped with main thrusters equal to the RX-78's.

>Torso: Due to the cost of the Core Block System used in the RX-78, it was replaced with a cartridge-style cockpit. The basic design of this referenced the RX-78.

>Arms: The arms are the same kind as the RX-78, so they're capable of carrying beam weapons.

>Legs: The legs and the feet were designed to be able to accommodate all kinds of situations and terrains.

>Armaments:

>Hyper Bazooka
>Beam Saber
>Beam Spray Gun
>Vulcan Gun: The head is equipped with two 60mm vulcans.
>Shield: The shield can be mounted on the backpack.

Fun Fact: The GM's backpack is referred to as a randoseru, the same backpack Japanese elementary kids use.
>>
>>13655494
I don't suppose you have a higher res version of this? I can kinda make out the kanji on white, but the stuff in orange is just a mess. And my OCR program is no help on something this small.

From what I can make out, though, it appears to be a bunch of chatter about demonstration machines and color schemes? I don't think it's very serious.
>>
File: GM Timeline.jpg (271 KB, 1009x754) Image search: [Google]
GM Timeline.jpg
271 KB, 1009x754
By the way, this thing is exactly what you think it is so I'm not going to bother with a full translation. A blurb at the top notes there were a lot of variations in the three months it took to roll out the GMs, the arrow key explains that darker arrows indicate a direct successor while lighter arrows indicate a diversion, and the note underneath the arrow from the RX-78-2 to the GM explains that feedback data from the Gundam was used to develop the GM.

All of the stuff under the names of each machine is just a short bio, nothing fancy.
>>
>>13665089
>The GM's backpack is referred to as a randoseru, the same backpack Japanese elementary kids use.

That's really cute.
>>
>>13665126
Nope unfortunately
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.