[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, folks. Would you like to take a look at a quick min
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 140
File: Carrier 1.jpg (2 MB, 4163x3969) Image search: [Google]
Carrier 1.jpg
2 MB, 4163x3969
Alright, folks.
Would you like to take a look at a quick minute & 20 secs of test animation for the mech project I'm doing and see what you think?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p578a46yqmhb2sh/Test.ipad.mp4

It does look weird, because nobody's mouths are moving. Once the script is recorded I can then animate and lipsynch, but until then it's still mouth city. So just imagine them saying stuff.

Any critique welcome! I've hopefully fixed some of the issues addressed last time:
https://archive.moe/m/thread/11910823/#q11910823

Also, it's Friday so I'm gonna shade/animate the next scene in a couple of hours and livestream if anyone's interested in hanging out. Though I can wait if most of /m/ is at school or work or hustling the streets for drugs/working as a manwhore or whatever. I don't even know what most of /m/ does...
What do you do?
>>
>>12291956
You should practice doing basic movements before you try to do such big projects. I've never seen you do any sort of animation that didn't look bizarre as fuck.
>>
PS - regarding the Star Wars animation, I can actually hear Zak mastering the music right now, floating into my room from across the hallway.
So the moment that's done I'll stick it up on Youtube. A week or two, max..?

>>12291960
Well, it's sort of practice, but in project form.
Is it the rotoscoped nature that looks weird? How could I make it look less bizarre to you personally?
>>
>>12291967
Not that guy, but because of or despite your rotoscoping, everybody moves like a puppet being slowly manipulated into simple movements. On top of that, they move really slowly, practically in slow-motion. It doesn't look very good

I'd rather have fewer frames with no rotoscoping and natural movement than a million rotoscoped three-tone-shaded ones that have odd and unnatural movement. The pool animation preview from a while back was a good example of that.

The rotoscoped ships look like really bizarre CG too. It's a weird style. Not sure if it's good or bad yet.

You can draw just fine but I think you could really benefit from practicing conventional animation. Because everybody looks still and awkward and unnatural and all of the detail in the world won't stop an uncanny valley effect.

Like when you were doing the Out Quest trailer and you said something about the robotto's movements being awkward because you couldn't get proper rotoscoping material.
>>
>>12291997
>Like when you were doing the Out Quest trailer
Yeah, that's a good example. When the robot starts walking it's just so fucking weird looking. I'm no animator, but it looks like a gorilla trying to walk on two legs. I can't tell you in technical terms, but all of Otaking's animated motion looks really unnatural.
>>
>>12291997
>>12292007

Hmmm, indeed. I guess I really just need to man up and study the basics.
Rotoscoping is a crutch that I use because it's hard to do even a few minutes of animation when it's just me alone doing it. It's kind of like training wheels when learning to ride a bike. I suppose I need to take the wheels off.

I can't actually even animate a simple side-on walk by myself.
>>
>>12291956
It looks weird. The ship is cool but the human movements... they are weird. Like they're moving too slowly.
>>
>>12292031
You need to stop trying to make these grandiose projects and just focus on shitting out incredibly simple animated line art. You're trying to fly a jet before you can even work the controls.
>>
>>12291956
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/p578a46yqmhb2sh/Test.ipad.mp4

>ipad

Help I'm triggeed.

Also, digging the big dick ship design.
>>
>brown
>pink hair
silver, white, brown, black, violet, teal, blue, red
>>
>>12292031
You really should at least know the basics of animation before trying a big project. I mean, it's been how long since the Star Wars project started?

Come on man, you can do it.
>>
File: 1425405103283.jpg (584 KB, 808x1860) Image search: [Google]
1425405103283.jpg
584 KB, 808x1860
I think the way the ship is animated is pretty swish and the art is good.

The animation on the characters is kinda inconsistent. One character moves like a real human bean, then another moves like an animatronic character. The very last part where the purple haired girl moves up to the pool table was damn good, though.
>>
>>12292350
>The very last part where the purple haired girl moves up to the pool table was damn good, though.

Haha, that's weird, because to me that bit looks like the jerkiest segment! I figured that would draw the most criticism because it doesn't look very "smooth."
It's 60 frames total, when stuff like the girl drinking the coffee and turning is 80+ frames...

I think what I need is to somehow get to a stage where character movement is as fluid as this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVZXElRgYwk
>>
>>12291960
>not loving take on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
>>
>>12291956
Your blinking is still super creepy
>>
File: 1.gif (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
1 MB, 3000x1688
>>12292458
But I sped it up. I thought I did anyway.

Here's some lineart of the next bit.
>>
File: 2.gif (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
1 MB, 3000x1688
>>12292557
OK, that's way too fast...
>>
This is now an Aeon Flux thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJNkqvBk-wQ
>>
>>12292557
make her only blink once
>>
>>12292557
>>12292569
The problem is you can watch her eyelids closing too smoothly. There's too many frames where the eyelids are moving.
>>
If you can, get a camera (even a crappy phone camera) and record yourself blinking, normal blinks, double blinks, slow blinks.

You might have a better idea of why it looks weird in your animation. At the moment that's the big thing that stands out as being off.
>>
>>12292569
>>12292557
That doesn't look like blinking, it looks like an obnoxious bitch trying to flirt with you.
>>
>>12292569
It's pretty obvious that you just stuck an anime head on top of a rotoscoped body. The head movement is completely unnatural. 5/10 for effort.
>>
I don't mind the rotoscoping myself, it's just the goddamned uncanny valley blinking that creeps me out.
>>
>>12292557
>body is perfectly animated
>head is just slapped on
looks like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRN-IrejBTw
If you rotoscop don't make the body movement so smooth, do you use something stupid like Flash shape tweens, for anime?
>>
>>12291956

Ship needs more dakka
>>
>>12292569

animation is much more than just drawing loads of frames; you need to learn to pace your frames - it looks too CG atm
>>
How long does it take you to make a video like that?
>>
>>12292619
>>12292632
>>12292642
>>12292458
>Your blinking is still super creepy

Well, I can speed the blinking up pretty easily, so I'll give that another pass for the next thread.

>>12292649
>>12292733
>>body is perfectly animated
>>head is just slapped on

Hmm... yeah, I was having trouble with that.
I'll remove half the head frames (beginning and end are OK, I think) and draw new ones now and post my results to see what you think.
>>
I thought I was watching Heavy Metal at first. And those are some weird ass asteroids.
>>
Yeah, love everything but the actual body motion. The detail is super neat and the coffee machine looks fantastic and then you have the super stiff heads not really following everyone else.
>>
Not watching till you make a youtube or vimeo.
>>
Gonna take a break to watch Alien, but I'll be back with results in a bit!
>>
File: based OP.jpg (37 KB, 352x375) Image search: [Google]
based OP.jpg
37 KB, 352x375
>>12291956
I absolutely love the ship design OP - would love to see it in combat.
2 advices from me:

1 - try to build a team to help you work on the project if you don't have one already, for example you can some voice actors asking around the modding community
2 - before animating combat do some research on how naval combat looks nowadays, no need to reinvent a wheel and it will make your work much easier - and I am a /k/ommando so it's kind of a big deal for me :)

keep up the good work
>>
>>12292390
That part where she gets up and chalks her stick looks great like the other guy said. You're rotoscoping over 3d models, correct? Did you animate all those models too? The sequence at the end looks jerky but it's got a lot going on and ends up being the most natural looking. I think that might just be an easy thing to fall victim to in rotoscoping since you're drawing over a model and capturing more subtleties in the motion and so that's where jerkiness can come from, I dunno I'm not an expert. The other bits for the most part are smoother but they're also more robotic, it's honestly making me question whether or not some of these guys are actually androids and I don't feel confident criticizing the unnatural nature of the movement since I know nothing about this project or these characters. Seems like just a simple case of less is more with regards to those frame counts you mentioned. Also I just watched American Pop again yesterday, which is just 100% neat rotoscoping with real-life models and so I might be making unfair comparisons and I also might not know what I'm talking about at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-PGUQgfld0
>>
The details and everything look amazing, and do in most of your projects, but I have to agree. The motion has always looked a bit funky. But the stills are just so orgasmic that I love it anyway.
>>
I finally acquired my Intuos Pro to take off in modeling and animation, but alas I have no project to work on of my own.
>>
>>12291956
All numbers refer to the time.

The (animated) asteroids are way too loose. They look they're made out of gelatin instead of rock/ice.

From roughly 38 to 46 Ms. Red stands completely still. She doesn't blink, and she doesn't even seem to be breathing. Uncanny.

Mr. Blondes torso is completely still from roughly 49 to 53. It looks like he can talk without exhaling. Uncanny.

At roughly 54 Mr. Blondes pinky finger looks broken.

At roughly 1:13 the couch isn't deforming when Mr. Black leans on it. Uncanny.

Problem throughout. Whenever anyone isn't the center of attention, they stand stone-still. Uncanny.

Other than the above it's great.
>>
>>12291956

In the last thread we named it the Donatstall Carrier.
>>
>>12291956

Spaceship stuff:

10/10. Looks very nice. A little too plasticy, but that's to be expected with digipaint.

The people, the movements just don't look right. the movements do not look fluid or human, rather robotic. They move from position 1 and then 2, and then stop. No one has any momentum. Maybe they need an idle animation? Maybe this 3D rotoscoping thing only really works for vehicles and doesn't translate to people well?
>>
>>12292683
>I don't mind the rotoscoping myself, it's just the goddamned uncanny valley blinking that creeps me out.

I think the rotoscoping works very well for vehicles and non-organic creatures. With living people it's problematic.
>>
>>12294851

Maybe he should make a team of animators and form a little amateur studio?

Otaking would work on the ships and space stuff. Other people for people. etc.
>>
>>12291956

did you use real people video as reference for the human animations?. they look uncanny.as if you tried to make them as human as possible.

great work.
>>
>>12292390
I think anime in general uses jerkier movements, and smooth constant motion (like what rotoscoping gives you) can seem jarring. One of the weirdest moments for me was when Purple sort of shifted forward as she put down the cup. Pool was really good, and ship is beautiful. Have you tried rotoscoping over animation, just to get a feel for how it differs from rotoscoped humans (I'm kind of curious about this myself, but it could help with what others have been saying)?
>>
>>12292458
>>12292557
>>12292569
I think the biggest problem with the blinking is that the mouths aren't moving (yet). I'm sure once the mouths start moving, the eyes will fall to the background and be less noticeable.
>>
>>12295037
>did you use real people video as reference for the human animations?

3D models, and then adding faces to them. I think it works if they're just in cockpits since they don't move much, but not so much in the rest.
>>
File: Cross Ange.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Cross Ange.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>12294776
>Problem throughout. Whenever anyone isn't the center of attention, they stand stone-still. Uncanny.
>>12294776
>From roughly 38 to 46 Ms. Red stands completely still. She doesn't blink, and she doesn't even seem to be breathing. Uncanny.

To be fair, that's just anime. Pic related. Anime is just "character moves from position A to position B" while everyone else stands still.
I think >>12291956 will look more natural when the mouths move.
>>
File: Pool shot 1.gif (2 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
Pool shot 1.gif
2 MB, 3000x1688
I'm back!
Hopefully this is an improvement over >>12292569

The head sort of follows the neck placement now, rather than just floating down like it used to.
What do you think?
>>
>>12297507
A problem is rotoscoping picks up a lot of more subtle movements that anime tends to ignore. Anime characters move when they need to move; if they need to walk, they take steps, whereas in real life there's also a fair bit of upper body balancing as well. Anime is very utilitarian in this sense; they don't worry about stuff not directly related to the action they're trying to convey. Meanwhile rotoscoping picks up a lot of extra stuff not necessarily related to the 'platonic ideal' of walking. Which is why I suggested rotoscoping over animation to see which movements anime tends to ignore.
Although I definitely agree that the lack of talking/mouth flaps does make some things that would otherwise be glazed over more visible (like blinking, although it's interesting to note that Cross Ange clip only has 1.5 blinks total, both used to convey emotion. Again, the utilitarianism of anime).
>>
>>12297507
>To be fair, that's just anime.
But it isn't fair, and it isn't "just anime".

By having the animation be so smooth, Otaking sets a VERY high standard for himself. When the viewer see Ms. Red looking out the window animated so well, they expect to see all other mundane actions animated to the same standard. It's uncanny because of the harsh contrast between the 11/10 animation and the par-for-the-course animation.

On the other hand, Cross Ange sets the bar fairly low, so the stillness seems like a part of the artistic medium. Complaining about the stillness in Cross Ange seems like complaining about the lack of color in a black and white movie.

Compare the 3DCG animations in Shrek and The Polar Express. The Polar Express is by far the more realistic of the two, but it looks uncanny as hell and much worse because of it.

>>12297667
On a completely unrelated note; Otaking, have you seen any of the animation from Rondo Duo? It's a hentai VN, but the animation is some sort of crazy 3d/2d/2.5d/CG/hand-drawn hybrid.
>>
File: 1420237680059.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1420237680059.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>12297702
>On a completely unrelated note; Otaking, have you seen any of the animation from Rondo Duo? It's a hentai VN, but the animation is some sort of crazy 3d/2d/2.5d/CG/hand-drawn hybrid.

I have. I'm not a fan of the weird-ass character designs (all the girls seem to be balding and have weird pencilled-in eyebrows, though the colouring is great) but the animation is insane. It's "flash" style done right, I think, and really shows how useful that technique could be for any visual novel or talking bits in games, where there are character portraits.
I guess they must be using shitloads of layers of hair, clothing, etc and skeleton rigging it all up meticulously or something. I'd very much like to see a "making of" video or something.
>>
>>12297702
>Rondo Duo? It's a hentai VN, but the animation is some sort of crazy 3d/2d/2.5d/CG/hand-drawn hybrid.
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=live2d
>>12297667
The blinking seems better. The head seems to be disconnected from the body in the middle of the animation. Try to make the transition faster, make the middle part of the head animation faster.
>>
File: Pool shot 1.gif (2 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
Pool shot 1.gif
2 MB, 3000x1688
>>12297769
>The head seems to be disconnected from the body in the middle of the animation. Try to make the transition faster, make the middle part of the head animation faster.

So.. just speed the animation up in the middle? Like this?
>>
File: 1414105665986.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1414105665986.webm
3 MB, 640x480
I'd watch a whole episode of this.
>>
>>12298162
The video rip of the whole playthrough is 3.5 hours
>>
>>12298156
much better now
>>
>>12298156
Yeah, that looks good. I would say try experimenting by speeding up the animation a bit, since it looks a little floaty. I prefer traditional animation because of the distortion effects, but this is good too.
>>
People are generally on point about the human movements looking too off. They're very 'forward' moving like they're just shifting between poses.

I really really dig the quality though.
>>
>>12298245
>>12298269
>>12298276
Thankyou, thankyou!
I think what I need to do is more keyframes. That should hopefully fix the "move from point A to point B mechanically" issue I'm having.

I guess I'll get shading this pool shot up now then. I'm just finishing up the background then I'll get on it. I'm pretty much drawing all day so I can livestream if anyone's bored and wants to shoot comments at me in semi realtime.

>>12298242
>The video rip of the whole playthrough is 3.5 hours
Ohhhhh really.......?
I will look into this. For research.
>>
File: 1424906600070.png (557 KB, 841x722) Image search: [Google]
1424906600070.png
557 KB, 841x722
>>12291956
You are doing gods work as always Paul.

Now hurry up and brutally murder them all like you promised /k/
>>
>>12298162
I take it you already know about the penises?
>>
Justice bump.
>>
File: 1403297730739.jpg (479 KB, 2335x1313) Image search: [Google]
1403297730739.jpg
479 KB, 2335x1313
How are you coming along on the mech designs?
>>
>>12307138

>over designed
>too big
>legs too small

Instead of copying the impractical anime mechs, we should move towards more practical military sci-fi designs.
>>
>>12297667

>gif
>2015
>>
File: Sniper unit _V_1.jpg (548 KB, 2335x1313) Image search: [Google]
Sniper unit _V_1.jpg
548 KB, 2335x1313
>>12307145
He switched to these though.
>>
>>12307234

Looks cool but:

>too big for bipedal design
>less practical or useful than a tank or heli
>Has to awkwardly turn around to fire behind it (tanks have 360 turrets in comparison)

Also depends how serious not serious the setting is.

actually I've never seen a mech that has a 360 rotational top body that acts like a turret.
>>
>>12307159
Fuck you, I can't repost all this shit on Futaba Channel if he posts webms.
>>
>>12291956
Are you look for [spoilers]voice actors[/spoilers]?
>>
>>12307341
God damn, I'm not getting this right after all these years?
>>
>>12307391
>>12307341

No. Just highlight text and ctrl + s you nigger
>>
>>12307391
it's singular, spoiler
>>
File: view#2.png (1 MB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
view#2.png
1 MB, 1008x720
>>12291956
Looks pretty good.

But why do you steal the name Otaking?
>>
>>12307399
>>12307439
He knows, but other websites he might go to use the [spoilers][/spoilers] format
>>
>>12307469
>But why do you steal the name Otaking?

Yes, if he ever gets more well known, he should get a new name.
>>
File: Fffffffuuuu.jpg (108 KB, 906x400) Image search: [Google]
Fffffffuuuu.jpg
108 KB, 906x400
>>12307469
>But why do you steal the name Otaking?

I lived, breathed and slept anime in the 90s. And nobody had really seen Otaku no Video, so it just sort of stuck...

>>12307341
>Are you look for voice actors?
Haha, way to soon for that, I think, though I do know a bunch of podcast narrators etc who would probably pitch in.

I tell you what you could probably do though that I have no idea about... tell me how to encode!
I'm just outputting the final Star Wars file now, and as an uncompressed 1920x1080 .avi file, it's 7 minutes long and 77Gb.

Rendering it as a mov cuts it down to a more reasonable size, but it's pixel city and the blacks are crushed to oblivion.

Taking that uncompressed 77Gb avi and running it through Handbrake to convert it to a Mp4 gives better results but there are still artifacts on the high detail shots. I really don't know what I'm doing.

>>12302175
>I take it you already know about the penises?

I know all about the penises.
More than I ever wanted to know.
>>
>>12307522
>>12307492
Yeah it is fine as a nickname, it isn't like he will market stuff as the OtaKing
>>
>>12307522
>I tell you what you could probably do though that I have no idea about... tell me how to encode!
ffmpeg will be your best friend. Learn it and love it.

It has generally pretty high quality documentation: https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html
>>
>>12307522
>.avi
>Mp4

Learn H.264/mkv compression. Even a free simple mkv maker program would be better.
>>
>>12307540
Indeed, yeah. I just use my own name for "professional" stuff.
It's such a boring and common name though. Nobody searching for "Paul Johnson" would really find me without extensive keywords.
>>
I haven't been following your Tie Fighter short since that big leak couple years ago. Is that finished or have you moved on to something else?
>>
>>12307572
Just finishing it now. The music was completed a few hours ago so we're just matching music/SFX levels now. So I guess it'll be up tomorrow on Youtube unless some horrible synching issue crops up or something.
It's getting late here though so probably tomorrow night, I'd say.
>>
>>12307581
Wooo!

Something to look forward to after a boring day sorting things at the borough Musuem.
>>
>>12307522
ffmpeg -i "source.avi" -c:v h264 -preset slower -tune animation -crf 18 "output.mp4"

This gets you 90% there. Obviously replace source and output with your respective files.
>>
>>12307684
>ask for advice
>given exact settings

You're the hero /m/ deserved, RX. Thanks very much.
I'll try these tonight then. We are just listening to the sound on repeat and making sure the music doesn't drown out the sounds etc.
>>
>>12291956
Still planning on a kickstarter or something?
>>
File: pointing zaku.gif (3 MB, 407x300) Image search: [Google]
pointing zaku.gif
3 MB, 407x300
>>12310789

You are the only person I would ever Kickstarter but please don't feel pressured to promise too much for extra dosh or start putting out weekly updates even if they aren't real progress.
>>
>>12310789
>>12310799
Well, the thing is I have a really nice animation job which pays well and I have an awesome boss and a really nice team of people I work with (which is way more than most people ever get in the workplace).
To do a Kickstarter for the mech project in good faith, I'd have to quit my job and do this full time, 9 hours a day. Otherwise I'd be ripping people off who threw money at me. But I don't want to screw over the people I'm working for (especially as they basically threw me a lifeline and saved me from having to go work at McDonalds or something. I was seriously out of money when this job came along, and on top of all that they let me work from home when the rest of the team have to go into the office in Australia every day), and as mentioned I'm really happy with the job....

Also, I do work on the mech project for about 4 hours each evening and all day weekends, so I'm making progress as it is without having to scam people's cash.

If my work ever dried up or, for instance, they finish the current TV show we're doing and suddenly don't need me anymore and have to let me go, then I'd probably go kickstarter full time, yeah. I'd also have enough content to show for people to look at the kickstarter and see that it's not just some guy talking out of his ass, but something which is actually happening.
>>
>>12310847
The TV show in question is this, by the way:
http://abccommercial.com/contentsales/program/prisoner-zero

I was character designer and ship/environment designer. It's pretty crazy seeing the final character animations in action based on still character sheets I drew. They've really maintained the SHADING levels throughout.
Also, the voice actors. They're really good.
>>
>>12310877
>. They've really maintained the SHADING levels throughout.

>goofy 80's anime designs and non-flash flat ass animation in a show in 2015

Is this real life?
>>
File: peopledie.jpg (24 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
peopledie.jpg
24 KB, 640x368
>>12310877
>I know nothing
>I understand nothing
>I remember nothing
MC is Shirou?
>>
>>12310847
>Also, I do work on the mech project for about 4 hours each evening and all day weekends, so I'm making progress as it is without having to scam people's cash.

You should coordinate with others. Make a small amateur studio.
>>
>>12310877
How'd you get that? Did they contact you?
>>
>>12291960
I keep trying to talk him into reading
>Animators Survival Kit

Rotoscoping only goes so far, and he's a good enough artist he could handle true animation if he let himself learn.

>>12292031
One of these days you'll have to take off the training wheels.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (544 KB, 2554x1381) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
544 KB, 2554x1381
It.... it's happening!
Holy shit, RX's magical ffmpeg formula really works! Would you like crediting in the video info as "encoding assistance" or something..?
I'm gonna upload this beast to Youtube now.

...And then watch hardcore Star Wars symphony orchestra purists lose their shit over the guitar solos.
>>
>>12314298
Happy to help, but don't actually. I'd rather not attract attention.
>>
>>12310877
Am I dreaming? Congrats Otaking, that's awesome.
>>
>>12314306
OK, gotcha.

You're either really humble, or some kind of spy.
I wish you the best stealing those Zackrello blueprints, comrade.
>>
>>12314314
Thankyou!
>>
>>12314322
Humble? Eh, maybe, but I have privacy in mind.
>>12314298
Also might I recommend Premiere? Vegas is convoluted in my opinion, but lots of beginning editors flock to it for some reason. That said, whatever works for you.

As a general space-saving recommendation, I highly recommend outputting to a lossless or at least high-bitrate lossy format like DNxHD. You won't be able to do ProRes on a Windows installation (not directly anyway). If you want to keep archival copies at a lesser burden, H.264 lossless (-crf 0) might be a good option. You can speed this up with -preset ultrafast as well (don't do this on regular encoding). I was only recently suggested to look into H.264 lossless, and it might work out for you. If you wish to share with other professional workflows, however, I strongly suggest looking into downloading DNxHD and outputting a .mov directly out of Vegas - which I believe it can do.

Lastly, if you want to output ProRes, ffmpeg *can* do it, but it's slow compared to its DNxHD encoder, which is visually and technically similar. The only benefit is that Mac users (the majority of video professionals, sadly) can easily read ProRes without any additional codec installation.
>>
>>12314340
I'm noting this all down, cheers...
I'm actually using a mac, but it has the apple part removed and is running Windows.
I'll definitely look into and do an encoding test of (-crf 0) for archive version. Because I really don't want a 77Gb file sitting around, even if it does represent 3 years' work!

And now I can get on with my life...
>>
>>12314369
If you want to output ProRes, try this:

ffmpeg -i "input.avi" -c:v prores_ks -profile:v 3 -vendor ap10 -qscale:v 1 -c:a pcm_s16le "output.mov"

"prores_ks" is slower than "prores", but higher quality, as ffmpeg actually has three ProRes encoders to my knowledge. The other settings such as "-qscale" speed up the ks variety a little bit by reducing the decisions it must make when encoding. If you work with other post houses or editors, they'll probably appreciate this format.
>>
>>12311231
>Rotoscoping only goes so far,

Yeah, I think it works best for ships in space and things like that.
>>
Whew,
OK, it's up, after much tweaking and re-rendering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

Now I will sleep for a million hours.
>>
File: congratulations.jpg (22 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.jpg
22 KB, 540x386
>>12314946
>>
>>12314946
Looking forward to seeing a Gawker article about Disney's mysterious new Star Wars project featuring a reupload of this with different music on the front page of Reddit.
>>
>>12315003
Don't tempt fate, man. Feels pretty good to see "thanks to /m/" in the end credits.
>>
>>12314946
Well, that's fantastic. Keep doing the God's work, /m/an
>>
>>12314946
Gotta say. It was awesome seeing the development of this from start to finish.

Good work man.
>>
>>12314946

Looks great dude! So glad its done and that it turned out so well!

You even thanked us.
>>
>>12314946

remarkable. well done :)
>>
>>12314946
That was absolutely magnificent, this is the animation style, quality, and direction that the star wars cartoons have desperately needed, not that stupid 3D clone wars bullshit.

I hope you get a nice comfy job at Disney making lots of money if you don't already have a comfy job.
>>
>>12291956
Fuck I love your style, and how it's very reminiscent of late 80's and early 90's anime, but also mixed with newer techniques. Very sleek, and honestly now my favorite type of animation. Keep doing what you're doing!
>>
>>12314946
>That Itano Circus
A fine job indeed
>>
>>12292031
The character design remind of me Araki's later designs for JoJo.
>>
File: Kamille.gif (2 MB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
Kamille.gif
2 MB, 200x154
>>12315003
I want to not believe, but this will happen.
>>
>>12315003
>>12315009
>>12315260
Well, at least if it becomes viral (like a few years back when some retard leaked the WIP to YouTube), OtaKing may get scouted by an animation studio and bring back the glory of 80's shading, right?

...right?
>>
>>12314946
This is fantastic, so much better than the earlier versions. Bravo man!
>>
File: newtypegasm.jpg (24 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
newtypegasm.jpg
24 KB, 500x518
>>12314946
utter amazement
>>
Have you watched Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya? It uses tracing over CG and to good effect.

Generally, your main problem are faces, they sometimes go off-model really quickly, even if the scene is focused on them.
I think that you should practice some character animation, without using CG as a base. Also, vivid coloring seems to clash with your SHADING style, but I'm not a big fan of SHADING so it may be just me.
>>
File: I_came.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>12314946
>>
File: 1411983568447.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411983568447.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>12314946
>Dat proper Shading
>Dat Itano Circus

Sasuga OtaKing.

There are a few things I'd like to point out though.

First of all, I Really like how you rendered the ships and all the /m/ stuff, however, your characters lack "life".
To be more specific, the fluid animation are pretty great, but movements are still sterile even in the case of the ships and facial expression need more work, I get the feeling that you wanted to make those people move in a more realistic way and in one way you did it, most of the movements have a great sense of weight to them but in some dramatic moments like the cockpit cut-ins or the part where there are explosions in the rebels' ship people look more like ragdolls than anything, you should not be afraid of making more stylized if not deformed movements, having visual metaphors for those is usually a pretty great way of conveying drama and emotions.
Secondly, you did a great job in showing a lot of the old times classic techniques, the Itano Circus was great and I can't say I didn't enjoy the part where the main ship opens fire, having the Captain scream UTEEEEEI would be great but I feel there is no proper progression in terms of story telling for those.
You see, while the first two minutes were great you seem to get a bit lost when the fight begins, it's great eyecandy but you made the two parts of the conflict kinda evenly matched overall aside from Empire fanservice, now, why would the commander open fire? According to old tropes of the genre he either opens fire to give a final push or as desperate measure, in your case though it's not strong enough, or at least it wasn't for me, he doesn't even look like the usual scumbag villain crushing the good guys like insects.

But hey, it's a pretty amazing job and the people you worked with seem to know their shit pretty well, I'd fund you guys on the double, you all seem to have great potential.

You should have done a Dezaki Postcard ending though
>>
>>12314946
anyone going to post it on Kotaku again?
>>
>>12314946
>dat missile chase
>>
>>12314946
Fuck yeah, Otaking!
>>
>>12314946
Holy fuck, that was fantastic. And while there are definitely going to be people whoa re going to scoff at that metal soundtrack, it really helped to blend everything together into an brilliant seven minutes of childhood-pleasing and me-right-now delighting wonder.
>>
>>12314946

Very cool.
>>
>THAT FUCKING Y-WING RUN ON THE INTERDICTOR

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF
>>
File: 1426965360279.gif (541 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1426965360279.gif
541 KB, 300x168
>>12314946
Neat
>>
>>12315310
>Dezaki Postcard

Now THAT would have been the cherry on the delicious, lasery cake.

But something to think about for NEXT TIME!

I have to say though while I think you'd be better off with a more limited animation for people rather than the rotoscoping shake'orama, with the music playing, you don't notice it nearly as much. Or maybe it was just because I was just enjoying the final product rather than tear it to shreds as you asked as to before.

But hey, this is fucking stunning stuff and with the spaceships and such I have no complaints. And after all, isn't that what it's all about in the end? Spaceships blowing up other spaceships?
>>
>>12314946
I'm not a fan of the music, but the animation is great.
>>
>>12315395
>And while there are definitely going to be people whoa re going to scoff at that metal soundtrack
Star Wars has always been associated with orchestral music.

This might go well with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDwl-31afEc
>>
>>12315464
While that's true, sci-fi action always goes well with NWOBHM.
>>
>>12314946
最高ww
>>
What's happening here, is that Interdictor using gravity well projectors to repel missiles? Can they do that, or is this artistic license like the Bomber's Itano Circus?
>>
File: 1316409655163.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1316409655163.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
>>12314946

That was cool of you to thank /m/ at the end Paul.

Awesome work!

>my face the entire video
>>
File: EmperorPalpatineMouse.jpg (33 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
EmperorPalpatineMouse.jpg
33 KB, 400x330
>>12314946
Quick, better download it before the Mouse sues.
>>
File: gundam boner.gif (1022 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gundam boner.gif
1022 KB, 500x281
>>12314946

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>12315509
He cleared it with Lucasfilm who are owned by the mouse. It's fine.
>>
>>12314946
The music is really gay. A bad Iron Maiden imitation.
>>
I'm a little rusty on my SW, what's the name of the third Rebel ship type present, the one that isn't a Nebulon-B or a Corellian corvette?
>>
>>12315540
It doesn't sound anything like Maiden.
>>
>>12315542
Gallofree Medium Transport
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/GR-75_medium_transport
>>
>>12314946
Too bad its not called X-Wing Fighter, those Rebels might have stood a chance.
>>
>>12315594
>One frigate, two corvettes, and some transports, probably a medical convoy
>Versus two ISDs and an Interdictor
Yeah nah they never stood a chance, not unless they were packing Rogue Squadron for some reason.
>>
>>12315569
So then it just sounds like gay? Okay. But seriously, it's really cheesy and bad. I could almost believe it was an intentional parody of 80s rock 'n roll soundtracks, but I know it's not.
>>
File: 1419479950303.jpg (17 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1419479950303.jpg
17 KB, 640x480
>>12314946
You did good OtaKing.
>>
>>12314946
What's Char doing on a star destroyer
>>
File: smug char.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
smug char.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1088
>>12315540

You're super gay. A bad faggot imitation.
>>
http://zip.2chan.net/2/res/1376433.htm
>>
>>12314946
Fucking incredible.
>>
I just saw the Tie Fighter video, good job! I loved the Itano Circus.

Otaking, did you ever see the 80s Transformers movie? It was quite nicely-animated and seems like it'd be up your alley.
>>
File: timetofap.jpg (35 KB, 410x424) Image search: [Google]
timetofap.jpg
35 KB, 410x424
>>12314946
>TIE fighter start up sequence with engine detail and revving noises.
>>
>>12315480
It was an actual ability of theirs in Empire at War, so he might be taking inspiration from that.
>>
>>12315731
>there's a thread about All Hail Megatron
What.
>>
>>12315995

It recently got a fully-translated release in Japan.
>>
>>12316009
Well shit.
>>
I like you, Otaking, but you're like that Japanese animator (how was he called?) that was mostly good at shading and explosions. Your explosions are great, though.
>>
>>12316017
You mean Ichiro Itano?
>>
>>12316053
No, a newish guy that did ultra-shading but odd character animation in a bunch of Bones shows.
>>
>>12314946

This is wonderful! The music goes well, although it might be mixed a bit too loud compared to the sound effects. Still, this is something to be proud of. Thank you for sharing the process with us.
>>
>>12314946
Beautiful. Well done!

As before, though, the same criticisms of human movement apply.
>>
>>12316063
Yoshiyuki Tomino.
>>
>>12314946
Congrats.

Don't care for the music, but it's great stuff.
>>
File: 1348440342798.jpg (119 KB, 759x720) Image search: [Google]
1348440342798.jpg
119 KB, 759x720
>>12314946
That was pretty impressive even as 2 minute clip with no audio but now... woah

You're one crazy bastard.
>>
>>12315395

> And while there are definitely going to be people whoa re going to scoff at that metal soundtrack

Agreed, I loved it but if he had put star wars music in it; youtube would have muted his video because of their draconian copyright bullshit. A video I uploaded of battlefront 2 got muted for that exact reason just because the music was playing in the background of the mission I was playing.
>>
>>12316884
>>12316884
There's nothing wrong with metal, it's just that it was bad metal. It's good for a fan project, though. But bad if you don't give it that handicap.
>>
I'd have liked to see the task force jump back to hyperspace at the end, it would have given it a stronger sense of closure. Jump in, launch fighters, smash rebels, recover fighters, jump out.
>>
>>12314946
>5:41

UUUUTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1345478319855-1.jpg (53 KB, 641x481) Image search: [Google]
1345478319855-1.jpg
53 KB, 641x481
>>12314946
Goddammit man, you did it.
>>
Congrats, you made front page of Ars Technica.
>>
>>12314946
DUDE. This is fucking good. I remember when you used to post the test animation for this. This final product is amazing.
>>
Has the text been decoded yet?
>>
>>12317809
I started to but It seems most of it just says "the pleasure of being cummed inside" over and over again sadly.
>>
This was an appropriate level of cockpit doodads. Well done.
>>
File: 1361164317111.jpg (469 KB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
1361164317111.jpg
469 KB, 1778x1000
That was amazing.

>Most Dangerous TIE Piloting
>>
>>12317085
but then you have the issue of showing all the TIE docking with the SD. It's not like the rebels who all have hyperdrive.
>>
>>12317945
I did say
>recover fighters
>>
>>12291956
Doesn't look like anime

Looks like murican shit trying to be anime.
>>
>>12292031
Do you know how to do smears? They aren't just big sweeps of colors, they can also be one frame where the arm or leg is slightly longer or wider than normal in the middle of an arc.
>>
>>12317952
That's because it is, but it's good murrican shit
>>
>>12317952
Strictly speaking it's limey, not murican.

But yes the gist of what you're saying is correct I guess.
>>
>>12315731
>これさ、本当に観るのにハードル高いよね。。
>>
>>12317927
Oh dear lord your right.

Welp the rebellions fucked force can't save you from geist.
>>
>>12317952
I know it's not but it has kind of an old school design to it. Just me perhaps?
>>
Congrats Otaking. It's solid gold. (Turbolaser sound effects especially feel a little quiet, though.)
>>12317823
My god, I hope this is true.
>>12317927
Hell yes.
>>
>>12314946
Thank you OtaKing. That was cool as fuck.
>>
>>12314946
That was great all those years working on it off and on paid off well

>Wonders would they show this on the big screen as an opening short movie for Ep 7?
>>
>inb4 Disney hires Otaking
Don't forget us bro
>>
Thankyou all!
I was so late re-rendering it and stuff last night that I ended up asleep for most of the day, but almost quarter of a million views is a pretty nice thing to wake up to!
I hope many people around the world have given random bars of chocolate to other people this day.

Looking at it with fresh eyes, some bits I'm pretty happy with and some (mainly the bits that are coming up to 4 years old now) are seriously crappy, animation-wise. And obviously there's no narrative flow since I just slapped cool shots together and didn't storyboard anything. Still I've learned some stuff from it and will implement all that into >>12291956 now that I can finally concentrate on it.
>>
>>12318333
>>inb4 Disney hires Otaking
>Don't forget us bro

Haha, I'm not sure Disney would pay me to work from home sitting in my pants like my current job does!
it really doesn't get any better than this, work-wise.
But yeah, I'm not really bothered about fame and the like (I don't even have monetization turned on on my Youtube channel), so I shan't be leaving /m/ to live in a Hollywood mansion full of cocaine anytime soon.
>>
>>12318415
But you should. You should make insane money and fund mecha projects. Cocaine is just a bonus.
>>
>>12318462
Nah. Sound like he's living a pretty ideal life right now. I'd love to have a job like his.
>>
>>12318401
I bought someone a pint so maybe that counts?
>>
>>12318401
I actually did buy a street dude a burger today.
>>
>>12315796
>moving components in a TIE engine
I fucking love moving turbine/piston stuff, but TIE engines are a work of engineering art on par with the Mona Lisa precisely because they DON'T have any moving parts at all.
>>
/v/ poster here, just popping in to say that this was the most hyped ive been on something Star Wars in years.
>>
>>12318401
>>12318415
It's definitely good work and I really enjoyed it. But don't forget the other advices you've been giving and keep improving. I look forward to more stuff.
>>
File: TIE-Fighter-job.jpg (249 KB, 710x408) Image search: [Google]
TIE-Fighter-job.jpg
249 KB, 710x408
>>12318802
>/v/ poster here

YOU WILL FLY THE TIE FIGHTER DESIGNATED ALPHA-1
>>
>>12318812
Meant to say *you've been given.

I really do make too many typos when I type.
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 625x142) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 625x142
http://kotaku.com/one-man-spent-four-years-making-a-homage-to-the-video-g-1693469097
>>
>>12318926
Word sure is spreading like wild fire for this. Wonder what else they'll say about our lil' anon.
>>
>>12314946
I screamed like a little girl when the circus happened.

Bless you OtaKing. This looks awesome.
>>
>>12314946
Based. Great fucking work m8
>>
File: judaspriestpainkiller.jpg (201 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
judaspriestpainkiller.jpg
201 KB, 1024x1024
>>12314946
I can only express my feelings for this in album cover form.
>>
>sticky
BASED MODS
>>
>>12319725
I don't agree with this sticky, but at least it shows that mods actually exist here
>>
File: 1342240910465.gif (658 KB, 280x212) Image search: [Google]
1342240910465.gif
658 KB, 280x212
>>12314946
Loved that man, gotta say pretty great from start to finish, and rebels polgot blown out.
>>
Look Otaking you got /m/ it's first sticky in age. I knew you did good.
>>
>>12319740
Yeah, having a sticky is super fucked. Especially when they've skipped out on lots of threads that actually needed stickies. This isn't even close to being the first major fan project on /m/.

Fucking get it together, mods.
>>
I like it, it feels very "Wing Commander."
>>
>>12319755
This is probably the only one that will get "mainstream" coverage though
>>
>>12319755
>This isn't even close to being the first major fan project on /m/.

Been here for like 6 years and I can't even begin to think of something as accomplished or interesting as this.

What, fucking ENIS? lol
>>
>>12318926
There's no way that is true. Is it?
>>
>>12291956
Your animation style reminds me a lot of Peter Chung. I like that.
>>
Avoid those pans of the ship at the beginning unless you're actually going to put in the time to clean it up and smooth it out.
Those shots are either impressive timesinks or avoided entirely by the pros for that reason.

I love me a good pan though. Makes me moist.
>>
your animation skill cured my cancer
>>
>>12314946
Nice to see your Disney resume panned out. Now that it's gone viral I hope you enjoy your chance to do this forever. If not though, I don't blame you for just wanting to keep it as a hobby. I'm just super jealous and wish I could work on something as half as hard as you.
>>
If I have any advice, it's to be more okay with using less frames in your animations. Most of the awkwardness in character movements merely looks like it's because they were badly tweened. So try using fewer, more detailed frames instead of many shaky ones.
>>
cvbvnm,,jh
>>
>>12291956
Paul is there a way I could get a voice role from you or something like that?
I can record a vocaroo if you need a example of it, I've been meaning to try and do work but never really knew where to look.
>>
>>12314946
Congrats man. I do think the people looked kinda off when they moved, but other than that it was really good and I loved the Itano circus bit.
>>
I'm seeing people on /a/ posting design documents.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE DOCUMENTS?
>>
Wow congrats Paul! Your video is really spreading like wildfire. Glad to finally see your finished project. It's a long time coming for sure. I still remember those old critique threads and then someone leaked it.
>>
>>12314946

/M/asterclass animation work, sir.

You're so viral at this point, it's even trending on Facebook.
>>
>>12319978
http://www.mediafire.com/view/cpnc1oj27dkosc4/Tie%20Fighter_project%20materials.pdf
>>
>>12307138
>>12307145
>>12307234

IMO, talk with Alex Iglesias and you'll have mecha that are animation-friendly for rigging.

He does the concept art for MWO (which they then fuck up frequently and often), and you're already sixteen different kinds of better than the Z-grade animation riggers he's doing modeling and isometrics for.

http://flyingdebris.deviantart.com/
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (193 KB, 980x625) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
193 KB, 980x625
>Thread gets a sticky
>mfw

Feels good, man.
>>
File: 1423670818721.png (28 KB, 590x495) Image search: [Google]
1423670818721.png
28 KB, 590x495
>>12314946
Liked, subscribed, shared on Facebook, fapped and drank a coke.
>>
>>>/a/122989555
>>
>Short gets famous
>Disney sees interest
>Teams up with Sunrise for a 6 part, 50 minute each OVA series about TIE pilots
>>
>>12318401
I microwaved a burger got my dad. Am I a good person?
>>
File: 1426969255415.jpg (103 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1426969255415.jpg
103 KB, 960x540
>>12314946
That Itano Circus gave me the biggest smile.
>>
>>12314946
>http://abccommercial.com/contentsales/program/prisoner-zero
wow wtf that was you that made that?!?! Wow bad ass
>>
File: 1404361304281.jpg (13 KB, 416x297) Image search: [Google]
1404361304281.jpg
13 KB, 416x297
>stickied
>>
>>12314946
>those Gundam references
>CCA Char
>Yazan

I'm sure there's a lot of Macross influence there.
>>
>>12314946
If moot was still here, he would be proud
>>
>>12320130
I would cut off my balls for this
>>
Holy shit
>>
>>12318401
I totally forgot to grab someone something to eat. I'm sorry. Maybe tomorrow.
But anyway, congrats on those views, man! You totally deserve them. You owe me some new underwear for that Itano circus, though.
>>
>Another thing made by us /m/en
>800k+ views and going
>Normies still keep out even though /m/ is always mentioned

Feels good.

If anyone doesn't remember we did the Gundam Style Spoof a few years back and that thing literally got millions of views.
>>
>>12320498
Which one?
>>
>>12320519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRN-IrejBTw

I also remember a version posted on nico that had Japanese lyrics about Gundam, but I can't find it. Anybody has that one?
>>
>>12319978
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THOSE PLANS?
>>
>>12320553
I always wondered why there was so much UC in it.
>>
>>12320619
Because it was supposed to be all UC. The only exception was made for the final part with the enormous group of dancers.
>>
>>12314946
Nice work, I liked it.
>>
>>12314946
I never thought this day would come.
I'm fucking proud, man. Incredible work.
>>
>>12320553
>That fucking Ingram head in the group shot
>>
Damn that was fucking awesome. Good work Otaking!
>>
Yes, die rebel scums.
>>
File: 220px-HonneamiseHD.jpg (25 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
220px-HonneamiseHD.jpg
25 KB, 220x312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU based on this I think you've improved significantly; a lot of the effects animation is legitimately cool and the overall short is well-shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU#t=5m53s but the rotoscoping still looks really awkward and out-of-place. everything is very stylized in both motion and art, but then the rotoscoping comes up and looks super awkward. I'm not even sure what to recommend except maybe thinking of a way to apply some stylization to the motion that's (obviously) not present in the real-world footage you're using; use it as reference but don't outright trace it frame by frame the way you do. when a bit of character animation ISN'T rotoscoped, it looks like you often trouble keeping it from looking choppy and odd.

do you enjoy animating explosions and lasers and stuff more than characters, or are you just afraid of getting serious about character animation because it's something you don't have much experience with? maybe a bit of both? you're clearly impressed and influenced by the overt "LOOK AT THIS BADASS SHIT" aspects of anime, and you've actually built a pretty good understanding of them, but as a result you're missing out on the subtler things that make your favorite 80s movies and OVAs impressive. like, look at this clip http://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4701/animated-artist_unknown-effects-smoke-the_wings_of - specifically the character animation 3 seconds in. it's quite limited, not super-fluid, but it looks good. the posing is natural and dynamic and it's timed believably.
>>
>Sticky
Well done brah
>>
Better music

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=PN_CP4SuoTU&video_start=125&audio=4yI3MUb0OpA&audio_start=0
>>
File: Intano TIE.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Intano TIE.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: 1257371516676.gif (2 MB, 288x291) Image search: [Google]
1257371516676.gif
2 MB, 288x291
>>12321247
UNF
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 140

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.