[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unlucky 7s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_me94n2B67V1qg7r5to1_1280.jpg (392 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me94n2B67V1qg7r5to1_1280.jpg
392 KB, 1000x1000
>We Write Together (7 Short or Long Paragraphs Each)

You're waking up to the sound of gulls that squawk up above, in a sky your tired eyes conceal.

A cool breeze passes you, highlighting your front-half is sprinkled wet.

You head feels as light as feather, and your body is floating on water.

“This is the moment that you've all been waiting for!”
A loud male voice is broadcast over speakers some distance ahead, as thousands of people cheer.

Your eyes glint open to blue and yellow, slowly seizing the glare of daylight.

The colours are put in their places, into a sky that shimmers and onto the brilliant Sun that rules there; and they put you in your place as the world becomes clear. You're afloat in an ocean, not so far from land.

You push down your legs to meet sand, and you look across clear water, the way that the cheers came from.
>>
>>8053974
The purple air rushes clear.
Thin strands propose their contents briefly, but firmly. A soft warm flow begins. Familiar. Yet, not always. A visitor.
>>
You see over the tops of tropic trees and small, wood shacks, a stadium that's larger-than-life; a sandy beach that's a swim away welcomes you.

A galore of strange, colourful orbs, race to the sky from the open roof of the arena.

You look down at your reflection to your hazel eyes that are adorned with palpitations that look like black branches. Your hair is short black, with a messed-up fringe. Your stern nose is barely broken, and your strawberry lips are apart, as you take in this moment.

You pull your hands above the surface. Your palms are soft and pale, and the tips of your fingers are pink and rounded from nails chewed away. You look at your thin, toned forearms; and the veins that run like rivers across your skin.
>>
>>8053974

sry but I just had to thank you for posting one of my favorite albums

<3
>>
File: tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo2_1280.jpg (344 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo2_1280.jpg
344 KB, 960x1280
>>8054958
Didn't even know it was album :D
>>
Please someone contribute, it gives me reason to write.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.