[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a bet with a friend that I'd become an ubermensch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Princesse Mononoké.jpg (48 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Princesse Mononoké.jpg
48 KB, 500x400
I made a bet with a friend that I'd become an ubermensch by the end of June.

Need some tips, don't have time to read all of nietzsche for it
>>
>>8017196
Set goals for yourself and pursue them like James Joyce smelling a fart. Never give into any temptation. You must become master of yourself.

Ignore anything anyone says. This is done easiest by never encountering anyone. The Übermensch is slave only to himself, and is not part of the herd. This also means giving up modern media of all kinds.

Never tell anyone what to do, even if they ask. The Übermensch is only master to himself, and is not a leader.

Accomplish something with your life that is greater than the promise of Heaven. This is kind of hard, but I believe in you!

And, most importantly of all, refuse to pay, and never admit you've lost.
>>
>>8017238
Also, here's a little picture for inspiration. slightly NSFW, and I don't want to risk a ban

http://culturainquieta.com/images/articles/THE_WOMAN_WHO_CHARMED_NIETZSCHE_FREUD_AND_RILKE/Lou_Andreas_Salome-Paul_Ree-Nietzsche.jpg
>>
>>8017238
hmm, this seems a bit much. i might just tell them i did it and see if they fall for it, thanks anyway
>>
>>8017196
>>8017238
This actually means he hasn’t read nietzsche, he doesn’t actually tell you how to become one.
He does however suggest a three-piece existential system similar to the one kierkegaard advocates except it’s completely different.
The first existential level is the one where you are a camel who prefers to bear the world on it’s shoulders and suffer (a referance to christianity where people would actually want to suffer for their god, pretty stupid right mhm)
The next one is a lion which claws its way out of the bonds formed on him by religion perhaps and is more self-oriented, e.g. the existential level everyone in the world seems to be at now (success, wealth and power are the things most people seek)
the highest level of existance is the baby in it’s innocence and freeness of all bonds such as materialism and so many other things.

Do with this knowledge what you will.
If you do not believe please pick up a book you degenerate imbecile.
>>
>>8017196
>>8017646
If you do believe me, pick the book up anyway, seems like you the type of phaggot who actually needs it.
>>
>>8017646
sounds like unrealistic pap
>>
>>8017667
Butthurt Christfag/last man detected.
>>
>>8017667
Reaching the existential level of the baby means you’re the ubermensch, if you didn’t get that part - you seem like a pretty stupid guy
But like I said pick up the book instead of just browsing a chatroom about books you fucktard.
>>
>>8017696
>Reaching the existential level of the baby means you’re the ubermensch

this is why it's unrealistic pap. babies ain't good at anything and no amount of faggotry by freddy can convince a non mongo other wise
>>
>>8017703
>freeness of all bonds such as materialism
He doesn't mean literally act like a baby.
>>
>>8017715
then it's a homosexual piece of imagery
>>
>>8017703
First came the existance, then the person - Sartre’s reasoning for why nietzsche had it wrong, just since you seem like the type of stupid retard who could use all the knowledge he can get his hands on.

Also - babies are completely free and innocent and he doesn’t mean that you should become a baby, just like he doesn’t mean some of us are actual camels or lions. It’s a metaphor - since you seem like the type of retard who doesn’t know what a metaphor is, use google to help you - that’s www.google.com if you didn’t know you dumbfuck degenerate.
>>
>>8017725
>existance

goober goy can't even spell

i know it's a metaphor, i said it's a shit one
>>
>>8017732
nietzsche ain’t ever heard of you, you’ve heard of him - you seem to have an opinion on nietzsche, nietzsche would never care enough about a dumbfuck degenerate like you to even form an opinion of you.

Who’s the shit now?
Shitfaceddumbfuckdegenerate
But atleast you did google what a metaphor is so perhaps there’s still hope for you - wait, no there isn’t.
>>
>>8017742
i brought you down to my level, that's all i was looking for. ty my goober goy friend
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.