[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get started with Nietzsche. I liked Stirner and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
I want to get started with Nietzsche. I liked Stirner and want to read it now that I've covered Kant.

What should I read first?
>>
>>8294076
>What should I read first?
Plato.
>>
Twilight of the idols
>>
Start with Human, all too Human

Contains most of his good points while still being the most accesible as well
>>
As Nietzsche himself has said several times (!), and as it is sadly ignored by most people: Start with Untimely Meditations. This is the introduction to his works, if there are sparks here you will read the rest of his work chronologically, if there isn't a spark you shouldn't bother except for maybe excerpts or even secondary literature. The access to what Nietzsche does and wants to do lies in his Untimely Meditations. If more people started with it you wouldn't hear all this embarrassing bullshit about Nietzsche on /lit/
>>
Hi /lit/. What should I eat for breakfast? What should I think about this newspaper article? What color shirt should I wear today? Please spoon feed me for I am incapable of thinking for myself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.