[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books help deal with existential crises, the fact that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0CmA0NG.jpg (79 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
0CmA0NG.jpg
79 KB, 940x627
What books help deal with existential crises, the fact that it's incredibly unlikely you'll do anything of note, and that a decade after your death it'll be like you never existed?
>>
>>8290116
Stoner
>>
File: camel.jpg (77 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
camel.jpg
77 KB, 620x372
>>8290116
>a decade after your death it'll be like you never existed?
Sounds pretty comfy desu senpai.
>>
>>8290116

None - all literature is an example of 'something of note'.
>>
You just "deal".

I don't know what you mean. You want the ability to not have to think about it? Self-medicate.

Me, I figure, since I'm here experiencing it, I might as well dig my nose in deep. Much more interesting!
>>
>>8290123
Why stoner?
>>
Any other books that would be good to read in this situation?
>>
>>8290116
vonnegut
anything vonnegut is comfy as fuck, and i cant remember exactly but i feel like sh5 and slapstick talk abt it specifically?
>>
If you're not gonna do shit then don't complain, you're having no crisis, how can you have a crisis when you've never even gone through the greeks.
>>
>>8290116
Camus and Schopenhauer
>>
Journey to the End of the Night
>>
>>8290116
In the grand scheme of things even Plato was just a flash in the pan.
>>
>>8292114
any in particular?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.