[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a book that compares short-term memory loss to immortality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Is there a book that compares short-term memory loss to immortality.
pis-related does it and I want to see another angle
>>
File: man shad.jpg (462 KB, 1484x2240) Image search: [Google]
man shad.jpg
462 KB, 1484x2240
Well, if you're only looking to see short-term memory loss equating infinity, you're actually looking for the same angle.

This is a novel that deals with an amnesiac who suffers short term memory loss and is part of a behavioral study group The dramatic angle of the story is how one of the professionals uses their position and the patient's condition to their personal advantage in interesting and unethical ways.
>>
>>8284738
Only film that made me cry
>>
>>8284738
Memento
>>
>>8285842
thank you!
>>
>>8286707
<<<hug>>>
>>
>>8285912
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 780x818
>>8286904
Fuck man, stop. This film destroyed me. That scene especially.
>>
>>8285912
>>8286904
>>8286985
literally neck yourself you underage leddit babies
>>
>>8287469
'no'
but seriously, did the movie not resonate with you
>>
>>8287496
shallow existentialism mixed with quirky millennial nerd humor does not resonate with me
>>
>>8287530
oh, okay
>>
>>8287533
~>:^)
I hate that stupid fucking movie
>>
>>8287543
I'm sorry, man. I don't think it's dumb though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.