[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf since when is there an E at the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: moleskine_image_1.jpg (81 KB, 818x507) Image search: [Google]
moleskine_image_1.jpg
81 KB, 818x507
wtf since when is there an E at the end
>>
>>8275500
because it's a brand name, not a word
>>
>>8275500
le moleskine
>>
>>
File: rivsaltrefill.jpg (102 KB, 604x752) Image search: [Google]
rivsaltrefill.jpg
102 KB, 604x752
Could one be more of a sheep than to buy moleskine notebooks? Honestly?

Perhaps - PERHAPS - if you're one of the good goys buying brand-name himalayan grating salt
But it's a close call
>>
>>8275555

Will my life be more authentic if I buy this?
>>
Berenstain Bears
>>
>>8275555
>buying a high quality leather notebook is a sign of being a sheep

hmmm
>>
>>8275555

If you want to make little training watercolors, moleskine has the best paper for it.

Also, how much of a retard do you have to be to not just stick one in your pocket and calmly walk out the store? These things are smaller than a wallet, p. easy to steal.
>>
>>8275584
damn i'm so scared of stealing... you sound so casual about it
>>
File: philosopher's jumper.jpg (133 KB, 1310x779) Image search: [Google]
philosopher's jumper.jpg
133 KB, 1310x779
>>8275572
Yes, anon.

Though of course you'll also need the complete The Philosopher's Outfit™® as well.
>>
File: nähädu.png (18 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
nähädu.png
18 KB, 150x150
>>8275584
But that is immoral.
>>
>>8275580
>high quality leather notebook
How is a notebook "high quality" exactly? What special qualities are beneficial to its purpose?
>>
>>8275610
It makes me look smarter than a normal notebook would. Duh
>>
>>8275555
they're not that expensive and i like the leather and paper.
also >>8275584
>>
>>8275555
but Moleskine notebooks have that really soft paper that feels good under your fingers, and it's thick enough that you don't get a paper cut. I think that's reason enough, unless you're ultra poor.
>>
>>8275610
quality of the paper dingo
>>
>>8275580
I think what he's saying is that the Moleskine brand is a meem product bought by pseuds. But I agree that they are well-manufactured compared to lesser brands like Mead
>>
File: dota.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dota.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>8275610
You are the same guy that fucks ugly women and says "pussy is pussy."
>>
>>8275500
It's le cinderella efect xDDD
>>
Moleskine is absolute horseshit for its price. I have no problem with high quality expensive notebooks and premium paper but Moleskine is neither.
>>
I just write on printer paper that I stole from the library and use a hole punch and stick it in a binder. Saves me thousands of dollars, you don't need to buy more hole punchers and big binders can last a lifetime.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.