[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't use a crisp, uncirculated hundred dollar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 676px-Poorfagsgonnapoor.jpg (79 KB, 676x600) Image search: [Google]
676px-Poorfagsgonnapoor.jpg
79 KB, 676x600
>He doesn't use a crisp, uncirculated hundred dollar bill as a bookmark
>>
File: csa money.jpg (374 KB, 2238x987) Image search: [Google]
csa money.jpg
374 KB, 2238x987
>he doesn't use a crisp, uncirculated Confederate hundred dollar bill as a bookmark
>>
>>8274939
You might as well be using a Zimbabwean dollar.
>>
Let me guess, you're a financial domination pig-slave amirite
>>
>>8274952

You don't know what the fuck classy even means
>>
>he doesn't use a feather as a bookmark
>>
>>8274900
>he uses a bookmark and doesn't just remember what page he was on
>>
>>8274939
ahh that is where they got the name "C Note" from
>>
>>8275122
Half of the technological purpose of a bookmark is to make it easy and quick to open to the page you're on you pseudo-intellectual twat.
>>
>>8275122
>>8275171
>unironically debating about bookmarks
Wow he uses a bookmark, he really rustled my jimmies
>>
>>8275162
start with the romans fraguette
>>
>>8275171
If you're not going to remember what you're reading then why read at all?
Fucking pleb
>>
>>8275495
why the fuck would you want to flick through a book looking for that page you've remembered when you could just open it straight back up with one casual flip?
>>
>>8275003
>using a hundred-dollar bill in one of the only ways it can actually be used by itself, and not by simply trading its spooky "worth" for something better
>this is financial domination
>>
>>8274900

>He doesn't use a rosary made of alternating beads of diamonds and 24 carat gold as a bookmark

100 dollar bills are for wiping and lighting cigars.

t. Dan Bilzerian, a man with such a great life he had 3 heart attacks before 32
>>
>>8274900
Madoka was absolute pretentious shit.
>>
>>8275171

>He cannot open a book at the page he intends in the first try with a 99.999% succes rate

How's that 2-digit IQ treating you?
>>
>>8274900
>He doesn't use an E-Reader

Pleb as fuck
>>
>>8275506
If you doing remember what you read then why read?
You're a fucking pleb who's just reading for a status symbol.
>>
>>8275533
>If you doing remember what you read then why read?
t.illiterate
>>
>>8275615
I'm on my phone
Get fucked
>>
He doesn't have a manservent to keep his finger on the precise word where he stopped reading.
>>
>>8275530
>He doesn't hire geisha courtesans to read to him while fanning him with ostrich feathers.
Garbage person.
>>
>>8275671
If Dubs then he really was on his phone
>>
>he doesn't read the whole thing in one sitting
ITT: Plebs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.