[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Improvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1468163192604.jpg (1 MB, 1256x2000) Image search: [Google]
1468163192604.jpg
1 MB, 1256x2000
Good day /lit/

I am looking for books to improve myself, so I am looking for non fiction books.

So far I've made a small list, can you suggest any additions to this list?

History or autobiographys are also wanted.

I hope you can help me, thanks :)

The sex god method
Sexual intelligence
48 laws of power
Dress like a man, a style guide for men
Dave ramsay, The total money makeover
Adulting, how to become a grown up
Verbal judo
How to talk to anyone, 92 tricks
What everybody is saying
Think and grow rich napoleon hill
The war of art break through the blocks and win your inner creative battles
How to win friends and influence people
Rational male
Book of pook
99 attractive traits that drive women crazy
Women like meat, Megan Biesele
No more mister nice guy
The manual what women want
Models: attraction through honesty
The gallic wars, Julius Ceasar
Mary beard, SPQR
Infantry attack erwin rommel
Tommy: The british soldier on the western front
Storm of steel
The price of admirality, John Keegan
Lords of the sky, Dan Hampton
>>
This board is really slow.

Ill just patiently wait :)
>>
A lot of those are memey

just read Ancient Histories and Biographies

Herodotus - The Histories
Thucydides - The Peloponnesian War
Xenophon - Hellenica; Anabasis
Polybius - The Histories
Caesar - The Gallic War; The Civil War
Tacitus - The Histories; Annals; Agricola; Germanica
Suetionius - Lives of the Caesars
Plutarch - Lives of Eminent Romans and Greeks
>>
I know this is a memepost but if someone here is actually looking for some sort of self improvement book; stop. The only way you can get out of your slum is to become passionate about something. You've got to find that part yourself because no one else knows what it will be. Fuck it could be just walking around finding bottle caps or some shit just find something
>>
pls b b8
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.