[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here read this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Has anyone here read this?
>>
>>8272815
yes
>>
>>8272815
no
>>
>>8272815
maybe
>>
>>8272815
i dont know
>>
>>8272815
can you repeat the question
>>
>>8272815
you're not the boss of me now
>>
>>8272815
>>8272894
computer

>>8272900
>>8272902
phone

>>8272905
>>8272909
different ip/computer

Fuck off OP.
>>
>>8272815
No but i listened to the audiobook
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 319x248) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 319x248
>>8272915
Why would OP shitpost in his own thread?
>>
>>8272894
>>8272900
>>8272902
>>8272905
>>8272909
>>8272914

we did it reddit XD
>>
>>8272925
Because Im expecting a screencap to reddit for rare internet points
>>
>>8272933
https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S2587429
>>
>>8272934
Would they give a shit? I'm asking as you seem to be an expert.
>>
OP here, I'm not shitposting, only started the thread in hope to hear people's thoughts on the study and maybe have an intelligent discussion about the related subjects. I wasn't the one who replied.
>>
i think it is useless for those who dont believe in it already.

you cant prove anything to those who dont believe already.

if youre already on the way its a good jerk tho.
>>
>>8272991
>15 / 1 / 7 / 1
>OP here, I'm not shitposting
>>
>In a written debate with Campbell in 2008, nutritionist Loren Cordain argued that "the fundamental logic underlying Campbell's hypothesis (that low [animal] protein diets improve human health) is untenable and inconsistent with the evolution of our own species." Campbell argued that "diet–disease associations observed in contemporary times are far more meaningful than what might have occurred during evolutionary times—at least since the last 2.5 million years or so.".[14] The book was reviewed by Harriet Hall, a physician and skeptic who writes about alternative medicine, in a blog entry posted on the Science-Based Medicine website in 2009. Hall argued that the book had references which do not support directly the claims made by the authors. She also stated that the book does not explain the exceptions to his data – for example that "stomach cancer rates are higher in China than elsewhere in the world" or that there are countries whose diet includes high intake of animal protein, like Maasai and Eskimo, but that do not have the health issues described by the authors.[15]

Also, what about your gains?
>>
>>8273808
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/385/

Quoted article for those who care (I dont really)
>>
>>8272815

Vegantard propaganda.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.