[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Back in the living room, I turned on the television, a thirty-two-inch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: michel.jpg (515 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
michel.jpg
515 KB, 2048x1367
>Back in the living room, I turned on the television, a thirty-two-inch Sony widescreen with surround sound and an integrated DVD player. There was an episode of Xena: Warrior Princess on TF1, one of my favorite series. Two very muscular women wearing metallic bras and miniskirts made of animal hide were challenging each other with their sabers. “Your reign has gone on too long, Tagrathâ!” cried the brunette. “I am Xena, warrior of the Western Plains!”
>>
>>8271964
He's a relatable writer 2bh
>>
is that a lil microphone peepin out behind his ear?
>>
>>8271964
I don't get the fascination with this guy. His prose is mediocre and other than that he's just a nihilistic pervert. You'd have a hard time throwing a stone in a critique thread without it hitting a Houllebecq.
>>
>>8272053
Is analysis of the ideological barrenness of secular late capitalism infecting all aspects of life is top tier desu
>>
>>8272036
ye
>>
>>8271964
this show made me feel funny as a little lad desu
>>
>>8272053
>You'd have a hard time throwing a stone in a critique thread without it hitting a Houllebecq.

This doesn't even make sense. This is why nobody takes any of you seriously.
>>
>>8271964

>There was an episode of Xena: Warrior Princess on TF1, one of my favorite series. Two very muscular women wearing metallic bras and miniskirts made of animal hide

houellebecq is into femdom
there is no doubt about it
>>
>>8272284
from what i've read so far he's into slightly dominant vanilla sex with pristine young girls
>>
>>8272292

aka the dream
>>
>>8272299
yep, pretty much the universal male fantasy.
>>
>>8272235
people post actual published material in critique threads fyi. either people respond because they don't read or they respond to pretend to be retarded, etc, etc. or he means that many of the awful critique material made by anons is comparable to wellback
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.