[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Favorite character in Harry Potter other than Harry, Ron,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: potter.jpg (139 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
potter.jpg
139 KB, 1600x1201
1. Favorite character in Harry Potter other than Harry, Ron, Hermione or Hagrid

2. Favorite location in Harry Potter (if it's in Hogwarts be specific as to which part)

3. Favorite scene / memory from Harry Potter
>>
1. Idk honestly, the side characters were pretty shit, I guess I always liked the werewolf professor and malfoy

2. London because of the lack of pakis at the time

3. Masturbating to hermione
>>
>>8269833
1. Bellatrix. I fapped to her. And Fleur, i fapped to her as well.

2. Prefects bathroom. its co-ed so i could fuck Fleur during fourth year there.

3. I used to masturbate a lot while reading. Lots of memories.
>>
Snape, sorry.

The Quidditch tournament.

When Harry tears Malfoy open I guess. I don't think back to much of it very fondly and the only thing I remember reading over several times is the flashback to Snape getting bullied.
>>
>>8269833
1. dumbledor
2. the chamber of secrets
3. big chess game
>>
1. Dumbledore --> Luna --> Snape and Dumbledore

2. Wasn't there a pub in Knockturn alley? I'd like to go there for a brew.

3. Fapping to fantasies of lesbianism in the girl's bedroom.
>>
the fat gambler. luna was funny.
>>
1. There were other characters?

2. The hidden lane in London with all the intriguing shit going on.

3. That bit on the train where the three of them meet for the first time and Ron shows them about all the sweets.

It was all downhill from there. I liked discovering the hidden wizarding world, it was so full of potential but then she went and ruined it with loads of stupid highschool/fantasy drama.
>>
3. Masturbating to the thought of ghosts sucking my peepee while I sleep
>>
File: 1466402696953.jpg (230 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1466402696953.jpg
230 KB, 736x736
>>8269833
>1. Favorite character in Harry Potter other than Harry, Ron, Hermione or Hagrid
Da fuck is a hagrid
>2. Favorite location in Harry Potter (if it's in Hogwarts be specific as to which part)
nigga what
>3. Favorite scene / memory from Harry Potter
>unironically reading that gay white fuccboi shit
L M A Oing @ur life
>>
We should really have a containment board for YA and kids literature.
>>
>>8273274
I'd rather just ban them and tell them to go back to /r/books. Having a containment thread for F@SF is enough.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.