[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Is e=mc2 a sexed equation?...Perhaps it is. Let us make the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466493958735.jpg (442 KB, 2241x1561) Image search: [Google]
1466493958735.jpg
442 KB, 2241x1561
>Is e=mc2 a sexed equation?...Perhaps it is. Let us make the hypothesis that it is insofar as it privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us. What seems to me to indicate the possible sexed nature of the equation is not directly its uses by nuclear weapons, rather it is having privileged what goes the fastest...
Is this the kind of thing people in Gender Studies department study? What's the essential reading to help me understand things like this?
>>
Cioran
>It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.
>>
>>8269134
>It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.
Is this the edgiest quote of all time?
>>
>>8269140
Yeah, he's a gold mine for them. A whole bunch of shit about how he hates god and life and wishes he'd never been born and moans about being a coward.

To say that is pretty reductive of his philosophy but I prefer reading him as comic.
>>
>>8269130
>Is e=mc2 a sexed equation?
that's not even an equation
>>
>>8269152
Yes it is
>Equation, Statement of equality between two expressions consisting of variables and/or numbers
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>8269152
>=
>not an equation
>>
File: luce_irigaray.jpg (13 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
luce_irigaray.jpg
13 KB, 200x204
That's the kind of woman Schopenhauer loved to throw down stairs.
>>
Is there any better way to admit you're mentally ill than studying social sciences?
>>
Shit thread, but what's the story about that cat, OP?
>>
>>8269130
Just based on this quote it seems that the writer interprets sexual differences on the basis of privilege or Stronger/Weaker. The sexistic perception is already internalized.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.