[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great job guys. When's the next one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_7030.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7030.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Great job guys. When's the next one?
>>
>>8267980
>>
we're doing a prologue for totalitarianism in a tundra that also acts as a bridge between LoTiaT and Hypersphere. First we synthesize, then we contextualize using present /lit/ as our catalyst for progressing the narrative.
>>
>>8267980
not great job. it sucks
>>
in the number of pages of that book multiplied by ten in days from its publishing date
>>
File: 1468207865044.png (207 KB, 793x526) Image search: [Google]
1468207865044.png
207 KB, 793x526
You now remember the time when reddit saw the Hyperspace creation and tried to make a short story anthology of their own using /lit/ memes.
>>
I wrote a short nonsensical poem in like part 4 and i still have no idea if it's even in the book. probably so.
>>
File: 1462304188187.jpg (82 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1462304188187.jpg
82 KB, 960x949
>>8268926
What, really? How bad was it?
>>
>>8268929
https://www.scribd.com/doc/293930007/Hypersphere
>>
desu it reads like a vulgar Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
>>
Anyone got an eBook or PDF version
>>
>>8269931
The online book is better in any case: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TIdoWxLOs7tVlO8MHISFAm1stJ7FEta-fL0dBe88J1g/edit?usp=drive_web&usp=docs_home&ths=true

>>8268929
If you mean the Prufrock-imitation then I am your biggest fan. I even had it memorized for awhile.
>>
>>8270011
>If you mean the Prufrock-imitation then I am your biggest fan. I even had it memorized for awhile.
post it friend

i had favorite parts but i've already forgotten them
>>
>>8268929
I copied and pasted the first page of my shitty novel many many times
>>
If you remember me, I'm Chipmunk. We have the dialogue at the end of this post.

>>8270015
Let us go then, you and I,
When the peepee poopoo is on the rye,
And the deed do bad is done;
Let us shoot ourselves in our seven heads
And like vipers dissolve into pissedon windypanes
And do thou the nasty unto thee;
And when, in autistic repose, cry “Ree! Ree!”
We shall know, shall we not?
The plunging into thee of Rover’s knot.

I grow old, I grow old,
I will autofellate various members of the literary-industrial establishment.
Zut!
(Dambda-dally-dambda-dally)
Nom de Eliot!
I will put whining ivy on the wall
(goodgod!)
Yellow, yellow ivy on the wall
(inev erate!)
Ivory ivvory and a livery peekaboo!
(inall!)
[with up so floating]

The Superior, the Very Reverend Hulk Hogan, S.J. finds the above poem very inspiring. He screams all’eeeeeerrrta! at the College of Cardinals (CoCk) who take up Wittgenstein’s pokerpointer and prod Pope San Francisco four times, one for each member of the Heavenly Family (Jeegus, Big Black Mariah, Big Big Daddy-O, and the Cuck). Pope Frisco lifts his threehundredton Gary Oak girth with both his big burly manly ohsomanly hands and big beating bleeding cock and tumults to the Citadel, where he gives a sermon on the latest Musterwork by our resident analrapists. Juan Johannes Luis Garcia Borges de Pynchon springs up from behind a potted plant bearing forth a Banana Breakfast.
And then suddenly. Bip. A little toot and the Citydel collapses. All that is left is Baby Tuckoo riding into infinity on a phallic monochrome rocket. Queue investment bankers clasping onto an extraterrestrial’s ample mammalian lumps. She screams milk from a goldrimmed rimjobbing lubetube. AND THEN, William F. FUCKABUCK KEK KEKADIDDLE FUCKDUCKUCKURRRRGH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

--STOP--

There is a lot of triggering and offensive words here, if we examine this intersectionality wise, it is so as if. In summation, you are literally hitler.

Meme galore, this shit. You’re shit. We’re all shit, friendo. Phhhbbthfhfh. I wag my tongue at you. So, you’re sexually excited, Is this what it is? It is what it isn’t and it isn’t what it is. Thus sperged Zarathustra. Phbbhthhffghgh. Fuck me hard, Donny. (Smooching sounds. A woman screams. A man roars. A child wails. DASEIN unfolds.) At least you’re entertaining, if that’s adequate enough a response. My cock in your ass is an adequate response, Ms. Katie. (DASEIN blows his big bad Pope Francis load all over Katie Kuntie’s virginal face.) Ah, you fell for the trap.???????.
Yes, my dearest of all chipmunks. I has penis.

OH NO!
explain

what is this thing?
>>
>>8270060
I mean, I was snake. You were chipmunk. It weirds me out that this was just, like, 7 months ago.
>>
I can't fucking believe how much Timmy Tingler caught on. I freewrote that in 10 minutes expecting everyone to hate it and you idiots referenced him and wrote homages to him all through the book.
>>
>>8270429
I think the first mistake everybody reading Hypersphere makes is assume it's a serious work of literature.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.