[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: times being a patrician saved your life >waking down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1080x1080
ITT: times being a patrician saved your life
>waking down the street
>approached by black man with a gun
>"TELL ME WHAT COLOR THE LIGHT ACROSS THE LAKE IS IN THE GREAT GATSBY WAS OR ILL KILL YOU"
>"It was green, my good man"
And you?
>>
>>8259524
>Heading to the library to return a book in the middle of the night
>Kung-Fu Samurai Black Master appears out of the shadows with a katana and a switchblade
>"Ay yo Baka motherfucker, prepare to face dishonorable death by my strong ass hands cracker!"
>"I feel no pain, nor I feel fear or any disruptive emotions for I mentally prepared myself for this before I left my house knowing that this might happen, proceed by your virtues my brother"
>Kung-Fu Samurai Black Master vanishes into the moonlight screaming a faint moan which reverberated trough the whole street

Felt pretty good tbqh
>>
Remembering the plot of high school reading assignments isn't patrician.
>>
>on trial because accused of murder
>"I couldn't be the killer because I was reading "Too Kill a Mockingbird" at that time"
>judge says, "oh yeah, prove it. What kind of animal does Atticus shoot"
>"dog"
>>
Qt3.14 approaches me, has suicide bomb jacket.
Says, " I can't go on in this pleb world. Will take my life and you with me unless you can tell me the name of the hotel where Humbert first Cosbys Lo with prescription drugs."
"...I believe it was The Enchanted Huntsman.. "
She took off her bomb jacket (and all her clothes and blew me ).
>>
All the time. If I weren't interested in art I would have killed myself.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>8259738
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.