[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can read spanish french and english. Whats the best to read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: z215.jpg (19 KB, 208x300) Image search: [Google]
z215.jpg
19 KB, 208x300
I can read spanish french and english.

Whats the best to read pic related?
>>
Throw it in the trash and read Atlas Shrugged and get redpilled you stupid nerd
>>
>>8253245
not sure
>>
>>8253245
probably spanish. maybe just learn portugese anyway, should be ez
>>
>>8253245
If you speak spanish, you can probably give it a try in portuguese.

Source: I'm a portuguese speaker who didn't speak spanish but managed to read Ficciones without worries.
>>
Out of those three, Spanish is the closest one to Portugese.

If you want to talk specific translations, I have nae fucking idea.
>>
Yeah spanish is the closets but idk why I think that the beauty of the thing in french would be worht the try.

and idk if reading it in portuguese would give me the insights i want. i mean, maybe id sure understand the thing but theres nothnig like reading without making a language effort.
>>
>>8253245
PORTUGESE.
>>
>>8253245
dê sempre preferência ao idioma original ou kys
>>
>>8253245
French is the best, English is the easiest. Spanish, well, just don't.

>>8253261
>He fell for the "I know Spanish then it should be easy to learn Portuguese" meme.
I feel bad for you, anon.

>>8254602
>>8254698
Esses anônimos falam a verdade, pra ser sincero senpaiília
>>
>>8255022
this man has well managed his life experience into an accurate view of things which is the base for an effective action in the world.

After comparing some extracts I'm gonna dive into the french version. I'm excited :3
>>
>>8255027
I'm glad I could help, friendanon
>>
>>8255022
You're a pleb if you know portuguese and can't learn spanish with ease.
>>
>>8255697
>he thinks it is about the ease of learning the language
>>
>>8255781
Not picking the low lying fruit first since you're going to learn all of the important languages anyways and learning a few make the harder ones easier. PLEB DETECTED
>>
>>8255807
>plubs, plubs evrivvere
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.