[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
psychology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: redhead.jpg (191 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
redhead.jpg
191 KB, 800x800
Recommend me books about this /lit/

Pic not related
>>
psychology by psychologist
>>
eric berne
>>
A lot of the good stuff sort of comes from reading and interpreting papers directly, but discussions and material on those papers can be equally great

Some of my favourites reads are Obedience to Authority (Milgram) and Beyond Freedom and Dignity (Skinner). They are a bit on the dated side, especially Skinner, since he was the last of the radical behaviourists and still had a locked-away view of cognition, but he paved the way for Bandura and his Triarchic theory, which was a great step into a nuanced point between the tensions of the medical model and the psychological/social models. Eysenck's work on memory and personality, Seligman on happiness and Dominic Murphy on the philosophy of delusions('Psychiatry in the scientific image' I think) are also great
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.