[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sit in an empty coffee shop to read >out of nowhere normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Severian.jpg (167 KB, 1056x1072) Image search: [Google]
Severian.jpg
167 KB, 1056x1072
>Sit in an empty coffee shop to read
>out of nowhere normies sit next to me for some reason and start kissing and talking
>forgot my headphones
Fuck
>>
>headphones
>using music to cover world noise
>not using plugs regularly when you go out
>not using white noise to cover world noise

you deserve what you get

>>8251592
lel youre a fag
>>
File: 1384707003678.jpg (32 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1384707003678.jpg
32 KB, 615x456
>>8251580
>read tranquilly in my car
>normie comes and ask me why am i alone and why am i doing nothing
>it's a social faux pas nowadays to read on your own in your car
>>
>>8251613
>implying I'm already not listening to a hairdryer connected to a guitar and a distortion which I for some reason call music
>>
>reading À la recherche du temps perdu in french for the third time in my room
>normie that sired me appears out of nowhere asking when I'm going to get a job

Some people.
>>
>>8251631
>>it's a social faux pas nowadays to read on your own in your car
well yeah you're supposed to be paying attention to the road you fucking irresponsible retard
>>
>think about reading in public
>Remember I'm not some attention whore normie slut
>>
>>8251651
>2016
>not multitasking while driving

Besides, I forgot to add he told me i was "doing nothing" when i was reading. Reading equals doing nothing in normie perception of the world.
>>
>>8251592
>implying
>>
>>8251631
Same happened to me, but in my case it was a security guard. They wanted to make sure I wasn't getting high or beating off.
>>
>>8251654
yeah you're unique amirite :)
>>
>>8251646
Chuckled, I know the feeling.

>"Anon when are you going to be 'done' with all this reading?"
>mfw don't know how to explain that I will do this until I die and that I refuse to ever move out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.