[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned the first story. What did I think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: flannery.jpg (105 KB, 519x800) Image search: [Google]
flannery.jpg
105 KB, 519x800
Just marathoned the first story. What did I think of it?
>>
You thought it was good even though you didn't understand it.
>>
>>8249705
It inspired you to finally come out of the closet.
>>
You enjoyed it, were excited to read The Barber, and considered getting some geraniums.
>>
>>8249705

You thought it was dull and didactic, and had no interest in reading further.
>>
>>8249705
You realized that Catholic writers are ultimately superior to all others, and gave thanks to the Lord God
>>
>>8249705
>tfw no qt southern writer gf
>>
>>8249705
you converted to catholicism
>>
>marathoned a short story
>>
>>8250526
>getting a joke
>>
>>8249705
You liked that it used the word nigger unironically. You are surprised that such a good story was written by a woman and can't wait to read the rest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.