[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is meme connected to myth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460725669940.jpg (76 KB, 880x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460725669940.jpg
76 KB, 880x1024
Is meme connected to myth?
>>
>>8249512
idk u tell me bby
>>
>>8249512
Elaborate.
>>
>>8249512
MEME LOL XDDD

my parents will never understand MEMES!!! :P :D :))

PRAISE LORD KEK FOR MEME MAGIC!!

check dubs and Lord KEK WILLS that WE WILL TAKE DOWN REDDIT AND TUMBLR!! hehe

the game btw haha (this means you losed the game)
>>
would that i could penetrate the supple aperture betwixt this harlot's thighs
>>
>>8249512
Absolutely, absolutely. Mythology consists of memes so dank that they have endured over the centuries and become a part of the human condition.

It all goes back to the monomeme: Duality, the paradox. Parmenides was the first to get at explaining this.
>>
Were philosophers simply the shitposters of their respective eras? Really makes you think.
>>
>>8249530
Meme is an informational virus, when Myth is a way humans perceive reality. There are myths about everything. In the ancient times the were myths about gods, events and etc - every nation from west to east had their own. Recently we had a myth about Communism, Third Reich, Democracy. Myth about a rock star, scientist, politician - list can go on. Myths despite their fable nature have truth in them. Meme is also some sort of fairy tail. Sometimes abstract and absurd, but does it obtain similar qualities a myth has? Can it be the way we perceive reality?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.