[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even we knowers of today, we godless anti-metaphysicians,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nietzsche.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
>even we knowers of today, we godless anti-metaphysicians, still take our fire, too, from the flame lit by the thousand-year-old faith, the Christian faith which was also Plato’s faith, that God is truth; that truth is divine.

Ahahahhaa so it turns out Nietzsche admits himself he's a complete fucking hypocrite and hack. All you pharisees that wait on his every word, if you value your own beliefs, go back to worshipping your metaphysical notions of truth and the God you made.

Amazing. Nietzsche even managed to BTFO himself.
>>
>>8244940
ABSOLUTELY BTFO

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

how will they EVER recover??

it really, really makes you think

BASED NIETZSCHE

praise Lord KEK
>>
spibbly eperino
>>
Is Beyond Good and Evil a good place to start with him?
>>
>>8245068
It's a
>good and evil
place to start.
>>
>>8245068
Twilight of the Idols if you're not going to do a chronological reading. Twilight/BGE/GM are the fundamental core.

A chronological reading is ideal though, though unlike his later works BOT requires a great deal of Greek knowledge in order to even get a grip on it. His later works pretty much just require understanding Plato and the Sophists pretty well while BOT requires knowledge of Greek theater.
>>
>>8245078
t. reddit nu-male cuck
>>
>>8245090
t. Jew
>>
>>8245092
I'm redpilled, idiot
>>
File: hitler tipping fedora.jpg (225 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
hitler tipping fedora.jpg
225 KB, 700x609
>>8245103
>I'm redpilled, idiot
>>
>>8245103
(you)
>>
>>8245068
Birth of Tragedy, homie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.