[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been lucid dreaming, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
And I was sitting in night, in my vehicle. Go to drive.. Guess what...

My tire blows out. At a church and I try driving it off 2 times. (Not working because the axel and turning of this vehicle is'nt.)

So I'm about to call someone on my phone, but I decide fuck it. At this church where I have broken down in this dream. What does this mean
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
If I were to look at the dream entirely metaphorically I would say that you have an urge to religious experience hidden in your unconscious. It could be suggesting that the mode of thinking which you've relied upon is not as potent as you originally thought and the only place to "repair" this vehicle (your world-view, beliefs, your philosophies, conscious decisions) is through supplementing it with regard for you own feeling, intuitions, and not your pure thinking.

How do to this? I'm not a psychoanalyst so you'd probably end up a raving lunatic if you followed any of my suggestions.
>>
Don't go thanking me and all
>>
nice blog

Go to /x/
>>
>>8244467

>psychoanalysis
>/x/

You're oblivious aren't you?
>>
>>8244587
>this far in denial
saged
>>
>>8242715
you can't decode dreams, they are entirely subjective
if you want to understand your dreams and can't make sense of them yourself then you need to build transference in an analysis and go through your entire life history, no way around it
p.s. fuck jung
>>
>>8244646
>fuck jung

Freudian detected
>>
>>8244657
your point?
>>
>>8244587
>psychoanalysis
>not just faggoty whiteguy attempts at being deep shamans

I don't think I'm the oblivious one
>>
File: HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg (40 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg
40 KB, 562x437
>>8244668

>doesn't even acknowledge the archetypes
>>
>>8244679
my dickie bird is the archetype of your mother's collective unconscious
>>
>>8244713
jungians rekt t b h
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.