[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books would you consider extremely edgy, and appeal to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 184x274
What books would you consider extremely edgy, and appeal to a crowd that seeks to corrupt morality, and see things from an outsider perspective that appeals to people who strongly distaste to the fabric of our society? I'm not looking for garbage, or simply something that fits this description, I'm looking for something that you'd consider good, or something that even if you didn't consider good, you'd still respect and admire and appreciate that if you did feel that way, then you'd think it was good.
>>
Alice in wonderlands
>>
>>8235614
Sade
>>
Hegel's greater logic.
>>
The Bible.

>he said, without irony.
>>
Genet
>>
>>8235614
Foucault. One of the most subversive thinkers there ever was.
>>
>>8235626
the term you're looking for is "unironically", anon. get with the program
>>
>>8235994
>get with the program

Yours is too robotic pour moi.
>>
>>8235614
>morality
Mouth-breathing slave moralist detected.
>>
>>8236075
You think I'm a moralist? Dude, I made this OP >>8232897
>>
anything by Johnathan Bowden or Eduard Limonov
>>
>>8236075
This belief implies that we should be strong and do what is beneficial to ourselves. But in the one instance, why is it that the strong don't lead if they're so strong? Were they overpowered by a weaker minority hence they're no longer strong or outsmarted in which case their not too smart? Doesn't that mean that slave morality is the rule of the strongest? Second what exactly benefits someone? Should the strongest have all benefit does that mean they should get all resources? How do we know that is good itself.
>>
>>8235614
_____my_____diary_____
>>
"My Twisted World" - Eliot Roger
>>
Burroughs, Ballard, Sade, Bataille.
>>
catcher in the rye
naked lunch
snow crash
the recognitions
bloodmeridian
the sound and the fury
>>
>>8235614
Every book since Socrates, to varying degrees.

Read the Presocratics.
>>
>>8236258
Snow Crash?
>>
Piss Christ is a masterpiece.
>>
Feral House publishing
>>
http://www.ninebandedbooks.com/
>>
>>8236374
yeah faggy Internet sluts
>>
>>8236381
It's really quite lovely
>>
>>8236264
Socrates never made any books.
>>
The Consumer by Michael Gira (from Swans if you're familiar with their music)
>>
>>8236851
He did but all copies are guarded by a secret society.
>>
>>8237042
when the fuck are they going to repress this?
>>
>>8237056
I bet they're destroyed.
>>
>>8237123
Never, it's shit, even Gira thinks so (I think I read that)
you can find it as a pdf
>>
>>8235626
-idiot
>>
>>8237126
They weren't when I was last at one of the meetings. :^)
>>
>>8237427
Omg no way I wanna be part of the club :(
>>
Carlos Castaneda
>>
File: menem.jpg (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
menem.jpg
18 KB, 340x340
>>8236851
I beg to differ.
>>
>>8236219
this is a good list
>>
Tony Blair - A Journey
>>
File: das-kapital.jpg (25 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
das-kapital.jpg
25 KB, 384x384
>>8235614
>>
The Painted Bird
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.