[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you please recommend me some books about Learning how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20131021_152735.jpg (627 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20131021_152735.jpg
627 KB, 2560x1920
Can you please recommend me some books about Learning how to learn/Improving one's memory?
Do you have any experience with this kind of literature? Is it worth reading?
>>
>>8232470
No idea. Just reflect more on your life, decisions, days, discuss memories with friends, etc. It'll help. Also, read In Search of Lost Time. It will make you remember things you never thought you experienced. Also, write down your dreams.
>>
Write down a sequence of numbers in the morning

Try to recall them before you go to bed

Do this everyday
>>
>>8232470
There was this book that really helped me improve my memory but I can't remember the title author or publisher.
>>
>>8232470
>Do you have any experience with this kind of literature? Is it worth reading?

Not worth reading at all. They usually just involve stupid tricks such as association, which doesn't really solve the problem. If your memory is good, you don't need these tricks.

The best way to improve your memory is to challenge yourself mentally and being mindful of your own actions and your surrounding environment. Forming memories is also heavily dependent on one's ability to focus. To improve that, you need to engage in mental activities that require a lot of focus, such as doing puzzles. Just like building muscles, if you don't go outside of your comfort zone, you'll never improve.
>>
>>8232470
Rote Memorization.
No tricks just grinding. All the actors who recite shakespeare do it.
Once it's done it will never leave you.
>>
Did China get the Mongolians to pay for that wall?

No.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.