[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every book is about relationships and since you either want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1463753999517.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463753999517.png
7 KB, 420x420
Every book is about relationships and since you either want to be a writer or better reader or both then you need to experience modern relationships and experiences.

How many times in the last month have you:

>had a one night stand after a party or nightclubbing
>had sex after meeting a girl from tinder
>had sex on the first date
>been texted for sex late at night
>updated your Instagram and Facebook for personal propaganda purposes

And how many times in the last year
>have you had sex at a music festival
>been travelling across at least three countries in one holiday

I sure a non negligible amount of times. Otherwise you're a neckbeard
>>
>>/r9k/
>>
>>8229535
Have you ever read Notes from the Underground?
>>
>>8229560

Yes.
>>
>>8229535
I have loving sex with my spouse at least every other night.
>>
I have done all of the sex-related things copiously in the last month or two but it was all femdom-related

>tfw hitting it off with a new domme
>tfw she scares the shit out of me
>>
>>8229594
pleb
>>
I know this is bait, but the lack of breadth of this bait is depressingly telling of how deep down the Simulation people on this site are.
>>
>>8229598
>she scares the shit out of me
tell us more
>>
>>8229606
To be honest senpai, I'm worried she browses here.
>>
>>8229613

Whatever, just tell us anyway
>>
>>8229560
Notes from the Underground and r9k neckbeards have nothing in common you pleb fuck
>>
>>8229535
>Every book is about relationships

Fuck off you uncreative cunt
>>
>>8229535
>every book is about relationships

Except for most of the important ones.
>>
frogcunts should be shot on sight tbqh
>>
>>8229535
>Relationships are promiscuous, insipid sexual encounters

6/10 bait
>>
>>8229624
Except they both revolve around the subject of coming to internalize your own humiliation as a modality of self-perception. Although the latter only implicitly
>>
>>8231330
>he genuinely believes this
read it again faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.