[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would writing a short story about a son that tortures his father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1460241271237.jpg (3 MB, 3672x3780) Image search: [Google]
1460241271237.jpg
3 MB, 3672x3780
Would writing a short story about a son that tortures his father after years of abuse be too edgy to be actually read by anyone?
>>
>>8220118
Make it a daughter instead. Women are inherently evil while men are better.

it would really capture the true essence of a women.

my friends on /r9k/ would read it too
>>
>>8220124
"Lit" should just become a redpilled literature board DESU.
>>
>>8220118
I've never heard anyone describe Festen as edgy, so I'd say go ahead.
>>
File: 2d29glu.gif (3 MB, 473x266) Image search: [Google]
2d29glu.gif
3 MB, 473x266
>>8220118
Have I got a movie for you
>>
>>8220118

>They take turns TORTURING each other, but the twist is that they're FATHER and SON.

How gay are you OP?
>>
i've read things like this. some have been published. ignore the current /r9k/ invasion.
>>
>>8220133
i was thinking of taking it through the perspective of sessions with a unit psychologist on the build up to his sentencing. Going to research all the necessary bits and pieces needed of course.
>>
>>8220143

very, as i am OP
>>
>>8220153

Well to answer your question, I'm not sure who your intended audience is, but as the author of fag incest sadomasochism, I'm here to tell you that it's small. Very small.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.