[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I go from him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (33 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
33 KB, 320x321
Where do I go from him?
>>
The coffin
>>
There's nowhere to go, he's the endgame of literature
>>
here
>>
>>8218095
Agreed. Only plebs cannot see how all of his works reflect our culture more accurately than anything else
>>
Unadapted Monty Python scripts
>>
>>8218095
*logical conclusion
>>
>>8218396
My nearest library has maybe 20 books in English one of which is a book with the scripts for all Fawlty Towers episodes.
>>
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>8218411
I think 630 is more accurate, his fag brother would be sucking his dick at that viewpoint
>>
Has John Green overcome Nietzsche? Has he retied the Gordian knot of philosophy?
>>
>>8218666
not falling for those tempting lies, satan.
>>
jesus. my little cousin had the fault in our stars and i was too tired to read infinite jest. read through half of it today. its probably the worst book i've ever read.
>>
>>8218699
>hates on something while still being a part of its culture because you want to fit in

fuck off.
>>
>>8218699
You dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>8218713
And what do you think you're doing right now?
>>
>>8218799
i dont read john green, im neutral on him, i just shitpost. i hate this faggot "smart person" attitude of actively being a part of a culture whilst criticizing its every aspect. like those faggots that criticize le evil social media on those facebook posts.
>>
>>8218806
Didn't read.
>>
>>8218713
keep the self-righteous social critique on your tumblr.

and stop dropping the word "culture" to describe what a person decides to spend their time doing. your just trying to make yourself sound relevant by shoehorning controversial terms into your stupidity.
>>
>>8218821
>social critique

im "critiquing" your shitty character.
>>
>>8218824

This is an anonymous board. The only "character" here is one you project to feel better about yourself. It's quite sad that you immediately jump to doing that whenever you so much as see an opinion you don't like.
>>
>>8218831
>lack of identity means you cannot judge some anons character through what they say

KEK
>>
>>8218836
Congrats, you have basic reading comprehension. Want a gold star?
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
pls stop dad, it hurts
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.