[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading Spots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 20160610_180938.jpg (971 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160610_180938.jpg
971 KB, 2048x1152
Where is /lit/s favorite place to read? Mine is a park near my house thats usually empty, great view of the hills and lake in the summertime.
>>
I love sitting by the hills near my home overlooking Rome while drinking cheap lumbrusco wine and reading Dostojevsky
>>
>>8212819
Can't tell if this is a meme or a very lucky Italian
>>
>>8212815
>he lives in the Northeast
>>
>>8212890
Massachusetts, born and raised.
>>
>>8212815
That looks beautiful and peaceful, OP.

Here's mine. There are noisy tourists walking on the trail behind this spot, but you can always walk downhill 20 m and the trees will block all noise save for the rustling of the leaves.

Almost forgot, there is another downside this season: ticks. I got a few bites before but the last one has got infected. Now I'm looking for signs of Lyme's disease. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and this one is bad because of the neurologically degenerative symptoms, so I'm keeping a bit of a hypochondriac and this one is bad because of the syndrome so and this is where its my favourite reading spot if you just walk a bit over ther you're sitting in my sun "sir,,whatdoyouy
>>
File: vm.jpg (1 MB, 2322x1024) Image search: [Google]
vm.jpg
1 MB, 2322x1024
>>8213228
Forget pig
>>
>>8213228
>>8213248
What the fuck?
>>
>>8212819

love that memory
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.