[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My little brother is an autist. He has a tumor in his head, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1464316857396.jpg (21 KB, 288x252) Image search: [Google]
1464316857396.jpg
21 KB, 288x252
My little brother is an autist. He has a tumor in his head, and it's incurable. Please anons, help me help myself. If you know any books that could give me insight or knowledge on how to cooperate with him and make it work for both of us, to escape the nightmare of misunderstanding and despair - recommend them. I search for books myself, but I know that asking you will speed up the process. I'm grateful in advance.
>>
I actually don't know any kind of books that can help you. But I've heard about a book called "The Novel Cure", by Ella Berthoud and Susan Elderkin: it's a summary of books, ordered by the bad thing they can deal with. Hope I was helpful with this
>>
>>8212569
I will correct myself: a summary of "book titles"
>>
>>8212572
Thank you. There are a lot of books on autism, but they all tend to be very specific, especially concerning the age of a child. My brother is 13 now, and it seems that only books dealing with teenagers will have any practical effect.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.