[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noam chomsky dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1466973763200.png (25 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466973763200.png
25 KB, 800x600
had a dream last nite

>enter dream
>im back at home
>me and my father and lingering people in background
>my father is bringing noam chomsky over for a drink and dinner etc
>apparently theyre friends from college days even though (theyre not)
>noam chomsky comes over
>everybody starts eating and drinking and noam chomsky stares at me for a long while
>finally he starts asking me questions about whatever we were drinking
>cant find anything to ask him and dont really want to
>just waiting for dream to end
>father is just laughing
>all of a sudden dozens of highschool classmates/friends i dont see anymore enter
>chomsky gets lost in the crowd and mixes with my classmates
>get jeered at a little and the room gets very standoffish towards me
>father is off lingering too
>now setting is an unknown unimportant place
>dark
>chomsky is staring at me with that wrinkledface in that one pic of him, unmoving
>while have on eye on chomsky start having conversations with estranged people in my life
>wake up

wtf

wtf
>>
File: Noam_Chomsky,_2004.jpg (2 MB, 1712x2288) Image search: [Google]
Noam_Chomsky,_2004.jpg
2 MB, 1712x2288
staring picture here
>>
Intense
>>
a quick psychoanalysis reveals you just want ol' noam's cock in your bum, my dear boy
>>
Zizek dreams are often better... keep rolling
>>
btw noam chomsky is my father
>>
>>8211360
You desire to be an entertainer but stick with expected intellectual pursuits, making you feel out of touch and maybe driving you to drink more than you think.
Chomsky is an image enabling you to connect with the people that, in the end, you pay attention to and affect you.
You will recieve a bill by mail.
>>
ok going back to bed will update if something happens
>>
>>8211360
Chomsky is about to die very soon. He is trying to make you understand that he wants you to become his intellectual heir. Meanwhile, all you unconsciously (or not so unconsciously) desire is to kill your father and fuck your mother (which is understandable up to a point, knowing your mom). And now Chomsky is disappoint forever.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.